[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best third party suppliers for Warhammer40k compatible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: CELESTIA-TRINITY-PU-2.jpg (177KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CELESTIA-TRINITY-PU-2.jpg
177KB, 800x800px
What are the best third party suppliers for Warhammer40k compatible bits and figures?

Wargaming Exclusive has some alright figures, but I am not a fan of their Space Marine helmets, I make heavy use of Anvil Industry for weapons, and heads for the scouts.

What are other suppliers?
>>
>>55320233
I had my first delivery from Anvil industries yesterday... kinda disappointed.

So I ordered some heads, cyborg legs and cyborg arms. I was assembling my Grey Hunter pack leader earlier and discovered that anvil industries fucked up my order. I have left and right cyborg forearms, however the upper arm which connects to the forearm at the elbow joint is only for right arms... Theres no shoulder joints included that fit the left forearms.
>>
>>55320338
I have had great experiences with Anvil Industries. Bring it to their attention i'm sure they will fix it for you.

I wont lie though, I have had some issues with the fit on some of their products. For instance. The cyborg legs for their Space Marine proxies do not really fit well onto the regular Space Marine bodies.

You know how space marine legs are rounded where the legs connect to the Torso? Well for the cyborg legs from Anvil Industry that rounded part is too big to fit the space marine torso so I had to spend like 20 minutes filing it down to the correct size.

Also they are not the same scale as Space Marine legs, I think they were meant to be true scale because they actually make standard space marines about as tall as a primaris marine.

The adjustable cyborg arms are a little bulky too. So if You have a standard marine with one standard arm and one Anvil Industry cyborg arm, he ends up looking lopsided.

Other than that I have had great experiences with them, unlike with Puppets war.

Kromlech is also a good one.
>>
>>55320539

I've had issues with Kromlech being massive and looking ridiculous. Cast quality is great, they just look silly on a Marine.
>>
>>55320699
now that you mention it...they are slightly bigger. I use their Ork heads and arms
>>
I quite like maxmini's guns, and statuesque miniatures make great female guard heads.
>>
>>55320233
i hate that model. the fucking wings look more like someone stuck a curtain rail to her back.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.