/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to make Grey Knights cool again? I have 2000pts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: daemonhunters_cover.png (153KB, 250x343px) Image search: [Google]
daemonhunters_cover.png
153KB, 250x343px
Is there any way to make Grey Knights cool again? I have 2000pts of metal Grey Knights that I feel will always be tainted.
>>
>>55313201
Tainted by what? Just pretend dreadknights dont exist
>>
>>55313201
codex daemonettes when?
>>
>>55313236
Do this OP. Make the army you want with friends who do the same and hopefully everybody leaves out all the fucking "wacky XD" shit GW has produced.
>>
>>55313314
Literally this

40k is a fun game when you play it with friends and arent a waac player. Just ignore all the stupid shit GW comes out with like centurions and primaris and play fluffy games about gothic space men vs chaos and xenos like back in the good editions of lore
>>
Dreadknights.... fucking abomination.
>>
File: read this.jpg (124KB, 657x1000px) Image search: [Google]
read this.jpg
124KB, 657x1000px
>>55313201
read this. book one was written pre ward, the second post ward. I think Aaron practically writes the second one as if he is trying to purge the bad bits from the dex. you get some jerk face types that the main hero has to deal with along with the main actual daemon infestation thing.
>>
File: grey_knight_by_hammk-d9ezaxy.jpg (237KB, 1064x751px) Image search: [Google]
grey_knight_by_hammk-d9ezaxy.jpg
237KB, 1064x751px
>>55313201
Play them the real man oldschools style.
Paladins. Terminators.
Dreadnoughts.
Land Raiders.
Its fluffy, cool as fuck, and now, thanks to 8th edition, Dread, Paladins and Land Raiders actually dont suck anymore.
Just dont use any FUCKING dreadknights.
>>
>>55313201
So long as you don't play with Dreadknights or Draigos they are cool.
>>
Make it so that they don't mindwipe or murder people to hide their identity, but instead paint their armour temporarily to pretend to be regular Marines and then awkwardly act like the chapter they're copying.
>>
>>55313395
>good editions of lore
>3e and 4e had good lore that wasn't at odds with everything that influenced 40k's existence and only came to be because GW was trying to ride the 90's exxxtreme grimdark comic book wave
>implying that until 5e, GKs actually had any lore that wasn't "it's a mystery"
This thread is full of 18-27 year old faggots who only know 40k from when it took a shit, and complain now that that it has snapped back and their preferred lore is on the block.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.