[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys I need your help. I've been pressuring my other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: death note.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
death note.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
Ok guys I need your help.

I've been pressuring my other weeb friends about playing a table top RPG game, and they agreed. I decided to play CoC since its pretty straightfoward and I can probably print the rules in 1-2 sheets of papers (almost done with that).

The plot is basically something along the lines of Death Note, or at least I want them to think something like that is happening. Someone or some guys are killing a shit ton of criminals.

The problem as you know is that they will immediately think that its a death note (because they've seen the anime).

Can someone give me some ideas of a paranormal power that can kill people from afar? I needs to have different requirements to kill and can be used by any human.
>>
File: He'll be fine.png (163KB, 1263x1456px) Image search: [Google]
He'll be fine.png
163KB, 1263x1456px
>Can someone give me some ideas of a paranormal power that can kill people from afar
Meme magic
>>
What tone are you going for? Sci fi or magic? Individualist or Lovecraftian? This power is gonna depend on that
>>
>>55311284
It's a whole cult. They summon horrors to kill people, using some kind of item related to that person.

The horrors can be invisible if you don't want the method to be too obvious.
>>
>>55311284
A bound spirit which moves via reflective surfaces to hunt down any person which it's master commands it to kill.
>>
File: hanged man.png (876KB, 577x577px)
hanged man.png
876KB, 577x577px
>>55314652
?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.