[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm incredibly tired of all the wapied conversations on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

I'm incredibly tired of all the wapied conversations on this board, /tg/. Yes, I know saying so will be get me ignored by a huge portion of the actually braindead userbase of this site. I don't care. In fact, I will go as far as saying that if you respond to this thread with any form of criticism towards the OP I will personally laugh at you for being such a stupid cunt.

That said, what's the qualities of pic related (discounting the movie, because the movie was fucking stupid) that makes him such a prevalent her throughout the times?
>>
>what's the qualities of pic related that makes him such a prevalent her

Gender reassignment?
>>
>>55306126
What is the movie?
>>
>>55306126
Why have the whining first part if you were going for a more mundane post for the second part? What's the purpose?

Literally who?
>>
>>55306260
>>55306273

Beowulf
>>
BA in Anglo-Saxon Lit here. Beowulf is not a great hero by modern standards. From our perspective he's selfish, quick to anger, arrogant man. To the Anglo-Saxons living in a pre-feudal heroic culture, Beowulf is the perfect hero. He boasts, but he is able to support his claims. He defends those in need, winning himself glory and creating peace throughout the land. And at the end of the story he's a noble, kind, king, dying against a foe that threatened his land. There's no better end for a person at the time. Also OP is a fag, get fucked.
>>
>>55306126
I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>55306126

It's an interesting story.

He's like if Conan was an even bigger jackass.
>>
>>55306273
>Literally who
Why does fa/tg/uys can't use this word right?
>>
>>55308399
>Beowulf is not a great hero by modern standards
Of course he is.
>>
>>55308589
His main achievement is swimming.
>>
>>55306126
It's just a very old and very iconic tale.
A lot of "archetypical" hero traits seen in many fantasy tales borrow mild elements from Beowulf.
>>
File: Vikings_101.jpg (112KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Vikings_101.jpg
112KB, 640x512px
1. Powerful, but flaunts it in a reasonable manner
2. Charismatic, and leverages it
3. As he gains power, he manages to defend and hold it
If he was a modern character, he would have "character progression". But he isn't, so thats baggage in his childhood instead, which isn't as epic as murdering shit in a good manner.

>>55308399
Did Tolkien set a good standard, bearer of the dopples?
>>
>>55308632

Dude, did you read all the shit he did during that swim?
>>
>>55306126
>That said, what's the qualities of pic related (discounting the movie, because the movie was fucking stupid) that makes him such a prevalent her throughout the times?
None.
Unless you are Anglo, you never heard about him. I never even known there was a guy like that before the movie was released and since the movie was trash, all I remember there was an all CGI fantasy movie about a jackass fighting a dragon and fucking Angelina Jolie wearing golden stilettos
>>
>>55308698
>Powerful, but flaunts it in a reasonable manner

He bitches out a dude for, like, 4 pages because the guy heard some shit differently than how it was.
>>
File: Viking_throwing_spear.jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Viking_throwing_spear.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
>>55308729
For a man of his status, thats reasonable.
There is a reason he is marked as Charismatic, not "mega sperg deathlord".
>>
>>55308746

Fuck no that's not reasonable. He's a mega sperg deathlord. I don't care how much gold he is buried with.
>>
>>55306126
>all the wapied conversations
The fuck are you trying to say here? Did you typo the word "warped", or is it more like you were trying to say the word "vapid" with a speech impediment?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.