[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post /tg/ related times that made you feel too much >playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1490838664209.png (192KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490838664209.png
192KB, 400x400px
Post /tg/ related times that made you feel too much
>playing cleric
>kinda a goofy character, happines pouring out of his ass at all times, couldnt kill a fly
>party comes to a small town following the main quest
>walking around we see a young woman asking for help to the guards
>her clothes were really humble and we were in the poorest part of the town, the gm described how her hands were really rough, a workers hand he said
>rougue overhears her pleads, her baby was stolen
>guards pay no attention to her
>we decide to help her
>investigate, evil wizard was used him to power up some kind of portal
>kill wizard, kill demon
>we find the baby and the gm states that we arrived to late, he is alive but he is probably never going to be a normal kid, he is never going to be able to walk or make full sentences
>gm ask what do we do now
>rougue archer say that we should kill him for mercy and tell the mother it died so she doesnt have to raise it or end up killing it herself
>Pala and mage oppose this and say we take it to her
>i have to break the tie
>i agree with the rougue and archer, the whole table goes quiet
my character would have never done that, i answered based on instinct of what i would do because i have a brother with mental issues and grew up seeing how bad it affected my mother and father, everyone in the table knew it
>backtrack
>go home and be terrified about what a shitty person i am
English is a segundo lenguaje pls no bully
>>
>>55292801
well did the DM know this? fuck him man for bringing that to the table honestly
>>
File: a little dark.jpg (91KB, 940x492px) Image search: [Google]
a little dark.jpg
91KB, 940x492px
Don't we all rp to find out things about ours-
>>
>>55293138
This.
>>
>>55292801
>playing a cleric
>rescue crippled fucked up baby
>doesn't use restoration
You're just a fucking monster.
>>
>>55293138
If the GM is not a shit human being, they're probably sitting at home right now thinking exactly that. I'd bet the connection wasn't see until shit hit the fan.
>>
>>55293138
He knew, but i think it just went over his head its not like i talk about it with the group about this, or i want the game to be filled of trigger warnings for every controversial bit we take upon ourselves
>>
>>55293214
Yeah, I can only imagine that sinking feeling the GM must've had when he realized the situation he'd set up.

Imagination is fueled by both real-life experiences and ideas from fiction. When creating a new story, all those ideas get broken into their base elements and reassembled into something new. It's easy to lose track of where any individual idea came from, especially if you're spinning a story off the cuff. OP's GM probably wanted to insert and element of sad poignancy and moral dilemma, and his brain simply returned the most powerful example he knew from real life before he had a chance to evaluate his audience.
>>
>grow up in a family with lots of conflict, often violent
>mostly play diplomats or generic good guys
>have to force myself to play someone who's actually evil
>even when im playing someone evil i nail the demeanor, but when it comes to actually performing evil deeds i bail mostly

Dunno guys
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.