[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fighter adventures for glowing swords and titles >Rogue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0223.jpg (105KB, 736x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.jpg
105KB, 736x625px
>Fighter adventures for glowing swords and titles
>Rogue adventures for pocket money
>Mage adventures to expand his book collection
>Cleric adventures to please his spirit daddy
>Monk adventures to perfect his physical and spiritual being and achieve enlightenment, transcending the mortal realm
How can other classes and archetypes compete?
>>
By having better rules
>>
>Barbarian adventures so he can brag about it.
>Bard adventures so he has another story to tell.

Get on this level.
>>
>>55292473
Personally I play my monks like barbarians. On an eternal quest to find the perfect opponent.
>>
Pretty sure the Monk adventures so he can eventually multiclass into Rogue my man
>>
File: 1484665211151.jpg (103KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
1484665211151.jpg
103KB, 500x620px
>>55292473
>Cleric adventures to please his spirit daddy
That's a funny way of saying "to make the dead god great again".
>>
File: whoa mama.jpg (6KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
whoa mama.jpg
6KB, 200x230px
I'd rather have you assume my gender than my motivation
>>
>>55292473
>2017
>Classes
Kys
>>
>>55292473
>he can't become literally immortal just by being an epic level fighter
Try playing one of the good editions.
>>
>>55292473
>Warblade adventures to make Fighters look bad
>>
Catkid adventures to play with his friends!

Baka op
>>
File: 1200px-Tenshin[1].png (765KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Tenshin[1].png
765KB, 1200x675px
>>55292473
>Monk adventures to perfect his physical and spiritual being and achieve enlightenment, transcending the mortal realm
You know, like Tien. You remember Tien, right? The guy who was the strongest guy in Dragonball? The guy who invented a technique so amazing at incapacitating enemies everyone stole it from him? The guy who had a technique that's basically the kamehameha but both faster and more powerful? The guy who was immune to ki attacks because he could literally scream them away?

What did he do in Z, other than keep a bugman down for about five seconds by beamspamming so the big boys could prepare to fight him?
What did he do in GT, other than not exist?
What did he do in Super, other than job?

Now let's compare Yamcha, who is for all intents and purposes the ultimate rags-to-riches story in anime. Despite all the ridicule he started out as a bandit stealing to survive and ended up a multimillionaire baseball player known and loved around the world.

Moral of the story: "muh enlightenment" means nothing when you're a weak piece of shit. And that's what monks are: weak pieces of shit. Everyone just overlooks how shit they are because they're good at early levels and hide how shit they are with style and coolness later on. Kind of like Tien. But the gig is up now everyone, we all see you for the pathetic loser you are.
>>
>>55292473

BRB

Making a 4e fighter who does it for the books.

Mid Int, but he likes learning.
>>
>>55293996

Screw talking about Main Universe humans.

Lets talk about the furry universe likely having jobber humans, given that the main universe has a dog man for a president.
>>
>>55293996
Tien isn't weak just because someone else chose an OP racial template.
>>
>>55292473
>Mage adventures to expand his book collection
>Implying the mage doesn't adventure to become a literal god
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.