[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What campaign have you always wanted to play but probably never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 1504793899178.jpg (324KB, 789x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1504793899178.jpg
324KB, 789x1050px
What campaign have you always wanted to play but probably never will?

>Play game where party temporarily banishes a great evil.
>PC's go on with there lives.
>Many years later the great evil has resurged and a new group of adventures must track down previous PC's to help take down the villain once and for all.

That or something like pic related where everyone is a op wizard just dicking around in a world.
>>
Ever since I heard of the setting I've wanted to do a Wild Cards game, but have no idea how it'd be played besides rigging Deadlands to it.
>>
File: Gasteron.png (71KB, 957x488px) Image search: [Google]
Gasteron.png
71KB, 957x488px
All I want is to rip off this story.
>>
>>55292040
Anything that have lots of social play/rivalry/romance/friendship where character's personality will be as important as his stats and skills.
>>
File: Sadness.jpg (105KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
105KB, 700x500px
>>55292040
To play in? I'd love to play in a western. Not Deadlands or some other "DnD with hats" thing, but an actual western epic. Like the roleplaying equivalent of Lonesome Dove where we spend six months moving cattle across the west and dealing with all the hardships and dangers, or something like Deadwood, where we set up in a boomtown and deal with whores and gamblers and rowdy cowboys. It's all I've wanted to do since I was like six years old. It will probably never happen, because on the incredibly rare occasions when I've seen anyone want to run a western, it's been Deadlands. I was in a wild west game briefly, and it was the happiest I'd ever been, and then suddenly we were attacked by vampires and the GM was all "tweeeeeest, it's actually the X-Files in the old west". Broke my heart. And most people I've ever met in this hobby has no interest in, or outright contempt for, the western genre.

A James Bond spy thriller, zombie apocalypse game, pirate, or Star Wars smuggler game, not jedi shit, just Han and Chewie and Lando getting into jams around the galaxy, are also things I'd love to do. But as with the other one, I just never see anyone interested in these things.

To run, I would like to run a good empire building game at some point, maybe medival, sci fi, mafia, but I don't really know many players who do well in those types of games and my efforts at them have been failures.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.