[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new campaign >feel like playing a female water genasi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 173[1].gif (29KB, 173x239px) Image search: [Google]
173[1].gif
29KB, 173x239px
>new campaign
>feel like playing a female water genasi
>roll godly strength and constitution
>figure spears make a good weapon for both underwater and surface combat
>wear the heaviest armour available
>play her as short-tempered and prone to violent outbursts
>it takes six sessions before I realize what I've made

When was the last time you unknowingly copied a pre-existing character, /tg/?
>>
>>55274185
>figuring out how to play a paladin of the sun in Ravenloft
mcfucking guess
>>
I ended up stealing a Saisuke from Nalt type name in my newmenaria character.
>>
File: 1498609921790.jpg (31KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
1498609921790.jpg
31KB, 750x573px
>>55274185
>playing in Greyhawk
>look at the online maps, notice a group with territory
>make up backstory about them being bandits and are, collectively, the BBEG for a few sessions
>create a player handout for character creation, explaining this bandit group, how they turned the PCs into homeless fucks etc
>great fluff in the 2 pages, really sets the tone and whatever
>I'm proud of my work.exe
>Sit down for the first session
>Oh, duuuuuude, i rememver the cockatrice riders man, they were in the official campaign and they did this and that just like you wrote
mfw I accidentally wrote the same backstory for the same group as the faggots at WotC. I was sad, not gonna lie
>>
File: Cassius.jpg (114KB, 562x713px) Image search: [Google]
Cassius.jpg
114KB, 562x713px
>>55274185
>Make man from noble house with hero complex
>Becomes a Soldier
>Brother steals his love from him
>Ever since he has entered Barovia, his trauma is only increasing
>Made a deal with a Dark Power in order to give him the power to kill Strahd
>MFW he is just the same side of a different coin from Strahd
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.