[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can CORPSE EMPEROR fags just fuck off already? Like he is a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

Can CORPSE EMPEROR fags just fuck off already? Like he is a fucking retard. Chaos, particularly Khorne, is just so much better in every way. Lets look at some of the benefits of chaos, shall we?
>Everything you get being a space marine and more.
>Badass aesthetics and intimidating armor.
>Insanely threatening battle chants and things to scream in battle (Sanity is for the weak, we're back, and better than ever, and who can forget BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!)
>Blessings of the dark Gods for making them proud.
>You have the potential to become a fucking demon that lives forever.
>Get said blessings from killing your enemies, which you do for the emperor for free.
>Get to fuck hot Slaanesh demons.
>Possibly wield the power of the warp and command daemons straight from there.
Need I go on? Lets look at what you get from serving God "corpse on a bench" Emperor..
>Endless amounts of fighting for planets that have almost no strategic value.
>Never appreciated by anyone. Treated as Imperial Guardsman with a bit thicker skin.
>Oppressed and killed for inventing better gear for your comrades (Tzeench smiles upon those with an innovative spirit.)
>Everyone is fucking starving.
>Attacked on all sides in the galaxy by everything that breathes, ever.
>No rewards for valor. You have the average lifespan of 4 hours on the battlefield.
>You can live forever in age, but your life is often cut short by a gretchin night raid.
So please fuck of Imperium retards, or join us and embrace the warp.
>>
File: thisFellaIsTitsToGoToThePubWith.gif (181KB, 431x599px) Image search: [Google]
thisFellaIsTitsToGoToThePubWith.gif
181KB, 431x599px
>>55263143

.... You forgot how awesome the fellas who you'll hang out with are.
>>
File: LorgarArt.jpg (69KB, 275x470px)
LorgarArt.jpg
69KB, 275x470px
>>55263206
You are right! Who can forget Lorgar? The Primarch who the dickweed Emperor thought was too religious and humiliated him in front of his brothers. As the standard for white bois who get bullied, he came back with his new friends and fueled the flames for the HORUS HERESY.

He is also a badass daemon too. How can Imperium fags even compete?
>>
>>55263235

>"All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember >those words as you read the ones that follow. >I never set out to topple my father's kingdom >of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I >never wanted to bleed the species to its >marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of >human life in this bitter crusade. I never >desired any of this, though I know the >reasons for which it must be done. But all I >ever wanted was the truth."

— Opening Lines of the "Book of Lorgar", First Canticle of Chaos
>>
In the world of Chaos, every hooker has asymmetrical nipples and the clap.

That's no way to live.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (76KB, 736x525px)
comfy.jpg
76KB, 736x525px
>not being a based rogue trader
>not fucking off from the Imperium and forming your own comfy colony on the very fringes of the galaxy, far away from any insane shit that can get to you

shig
>>
File: IMG_2790.jpg (171KB, 725x1101px)
IMG_2790.jpg
171KB, 725x1101px
>>55263143
>Chaos
>Benefits

LMAO.

>"No. No! Not the sarcophagus... Khorne damn you, you disloyal curs, just kill me. JUST KILL ME!"
>>
File: poc.jpg (140KB, 924x600px) Image search: [Google]
poc.jpg
140KB, 924x600px
>>55263143
>Implying you need to choose one of them
Corpse worshippers and chaos slaves are both retarded. Real men side with none of them
>>
>>55264808

"real men" have been corrupted to the extent that half of them is mutated, deranged, posessed or eleveated, yet they still retardly go "NO I'M NOT!"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.