[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because I hate MtG's plotline I have to come up with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (124KB, 568x416px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
124KB, 568x416px
Because I hate MtG's plotline I have to come up with my own reasons for why me and my opponent are throwing spells at each other. For example:

>on red eye flight to cincinatti
>child behind me is acting a loud fool
>i politely entreat the parent of the child to employ some discipline to ensure the comfort and ease of his fellow passengers
>he responds that, since i'm not a parent, i cannot begin to understand the effort and responsibility he is burdened with
>we exchange words
>the argument becomes heated
>as we make our approach he threatens that i should take a more civil tone, as he is a planeswalker
>i reply that i, too, am a planeswalker
>we agree to resolve the issue by finding an open stretch of the runway and throwing spells around

Got any other ideas like that I can use?
>>
Come on, douches, help out the cause
>>
>>55251855
You are a planeswalker.
He is also a Planeswalker.
Obviously you must see whose kung fu is stronger.

What more do you need? For some young gangers from the south side of the town formerly known as Mirrodin to steal your lunch money?
>>
>>55252406
>What more do you need? For some young gangers from the south side of the town formerly known as Mirrodin to steal your lunch money?
Rename Mirrodin "Brooklyn" and that's unironically a great idea, actually.
>>
>>55251855
Highlander. Sadly, you (and they) don't have the weapon needed to permanently kill the other planeswalker, so whoever loses walks away with a bruised ego and their waifu being the winner's cocksleeve.
>>
Why didn't magic get an anime like yugioh?
>>
>>55252510
Magic should get a sitcom about people who play magic.
>>
>>55252534
No sitcom could ever match the hilarity of what you people are truly like.
>>
File: 1493562036123.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493562036123.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>55252510
Fun fact:Most MtG fans scream "Fuck those shitty characters! Give me back my realism, give me more Samut!" after opening this spoiler
>>
I was pretty bummed with how the story was going with the Jacetice league, but I thought the HOU storyline's finish was bretty good at just whipping dragon dick over the superfriends.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.