[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anons At what level of expression do chaos gods actually get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Slaanesh.png (1MB, 1560x869px) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh.png
1MB, 1560x869px
So anons
At what level of expression do chaos gods actually get energy?
How many people enjoying a cheeseburger does it take to spawn a Slaaneshi daemon?

How many family reunions where people don't wash their hands does it take to fuel a nurgle daemon?

I guess what I am asking is what level of HERESY! is okay?
>>
File: 1494167816704.jpg (259KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
1494167816704.jpg
259KB, 480x712px
>>55250467
>what level of HERESY! is okay?
>>
To my understanding, it takes a lot of expression to actually create a daemon.
The massive brutality of WWI probably would have spawned a few bloodletters, which after murdering all the humans around them would run out of energy and fizzle out.
The only reason that daemons are so stable in 40K is that they are drawing upon 500 trillion humans at any given time, not to mention the other soul bearing species.
Daemons are rare

That and the chaos gods are pretty much coasting off of the horrible psychic energy spawned by the galactic seizure known as "the war in heaven"
>>
>>55250467
>I guess what I am asking is what level of HERESY! is okay?
Minor amounts.
No amount of consensual snuggling is going to spawn a slaanesh avatar, it requires german sex party levels of deviancy on a massive scale to fuel one.
>>
>>55250467
When it starts hitting the excessive amounts.
Fucking doesn't automatically summon a keeper of secrets, neither does a hundred or thousand people all fucking at the same time in the same building. Not even if half of them were furries or shitposters.
Hell even pleasure worlds (though they are hot spots for starting a cult) are relatively tame to what is needed.

The chaos gods are kinda cursed by their own need for excess, khorne needs a shit ton of blood and skulls, nurgle needs plagues, tzeentch needs grand plots and betrayals and slaaneesh needs planet wide german sex parties.

Of course the danger is the cults getting there.
>>
>>55250467

I get your question anon, but it doesn't work that way. Certain acts give the Gods their power, and they create the deamons from their own will. It sometimes gets a bit more complicated, like with Plaguebearers, but basicaly that's the case.

Extremely excessive amount of crazy fucking might give Slaanesh enough power for her to deside "yeah, Imma gonna make a bunch of daemonettes and send them there to spice up things even more".

What you describe is how you get portals for daemons to pour from - for example, virus bombing of Istvaan brought Nurgle's legions in.
>>
>>55250467
Source of the pic? You know, academic reasons.
>>
>>55250467
>At what level of expression do chaos gods actually get energy?

Every single emotion feeds the Warp and the Chaos Gods.

>>55250516
>That and the chaos gods are pretty much coasting off of the horrible psychic energy spawned by the galactic seizure known as "the war in heaven"

Retconned. The Daemons of Chaos were a scourge on the Old Ones before the War of Heaven by a long time. Stop clinging to Oldcron olore like it is your mothers teats, you infant.
>>
>>55252929
One of the newer Hellraizer movies.
>>
In a related question, how many times can you suck Chaos's cock before you spawn another Carnac?
>>
>>55256514
It makes sense. Thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.