[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right /tg/ help me on this. I'm playing as white, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170905-201240~2.jpg (81KB, 720x748px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170905-201240~2.jpg
81KB, 720x748px
All right /tg/ help me on this.
I'm playing as white, and moving next. What should i move? I was thinking about pushing my pawns to attack his pawn on e5 which is blocking the rook check but i'm not sure.
>>
>>55244962
I'm gonna tell you right now you don't want my advice
>>
>>55244962
I think you're right
>>
move your bishop to f6. If he doesn't capture it with his bishop, you capture e5 and then move it to clear the rook check. if he does capture with his bishop, you can move the knight to f6 and you both check his king and you'll be able to be rid of his queen.
>>
>>55245144
>move the knight to f6 and you both check his king and you'll be able to be rid of his queen.
Then he'll just capture the knight with the rook on f8
>>
>>55244962
Ya fucked up, boi.

At this point, I recommend stalling as long as possible, and praying that your opponent incurs a traumatic brain injury between turns.
>>
>>55244962
>>55244962

i agree with d3 to d 4 but i just dont know what youll do once he moves his king to f7 after rookcheck how do you mate??

maybe you set up a giant trade where you do g5-h5 then d5-f6 and like the other dude said fork his king and queen his bishop takes your knight you take his bishop with your bishop his rook takes your bishop so then you take his rook with your queen and then i believe youre up in material in that transaction not on the board though ..... im not that good at chess though,
>>
>>55244962
Your position is hopeless. You should resign. You're down a piece, and have no real compensation for it. And if you do play d4, he just plays Nfxd4, losing you more material, inviting a trade of queens you can't deny and hurts your slim attacking chances, assuming he doesn't just call your bluff and play hxg5 and scarfs off with another piece.
>>
>>55245764
>And if you do play d4, he just plays Nfxd4
I was thinking about f4
>>
>>55245914
f4, hxg5, fxe5, O-O-O, and then what?
>>
>>55246279
xd6 and hope my opponent makes a mistake in the end game
>>
>>55244962
G5 to g4
>>
>>55247113
F4 rather
>>
>>55246383
It'll have to be some mistake to make up for a 2 piece deficit. Honestly, if you were playing me on at that point, I'd feel insulted.
>>
>>55247193
It was my first game against some new guy in college so i played some fucked up version of the italian game and put myself in this terrible position. Now that i know he's not a complete scrub i have to scrape a draw at least
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.