[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this image doesn't make you nostalgic, then I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: twin-wtp.png (2MB, 1508x899px)
twin-wtp.png
2MB, 1508x899px
If this image doesn't make you nostalgic, then I'm sorry to say you never played the Modern format in its prime.
>>
>>55242437
Noobs can't spot the solution
>>
>>55242547
Bolt, snap, bolt. Obviously.
>>
>>55243976
>Getting blown out by Spellskite

The correct play is to let the Exarch resolve, and then if he tries to play Twin next turn, Snap-Remand it. He probably won't play out his Twin unless he has a Dispel, in which case you're screwed anyway.

If he doesn't play anything next turn, you can cast Teferi on his end step. Whether or not Teferi resolves, it will probably be safe to play Jace next turn, which will then prevent him from comboing and allow you to start taking over the game.

If he plays his Twin and it gets Remanded, then it will also be safe to play Jace.
>>
>>55242437
If this image doesn't make you nostalgic, then I'm sorry to say you never played the Modern format in its prime.
>>
File: file.png (139KB, 223x311px)
file.png
139KB, 223x311px
>>55242437
>>55244468
If pic related doesn't remind you memedern is a trash format for cucks, sissies and shitters, I'm sorry to inform you're all of those.
>>
>>55242437
>>55244468
>nostalgic

Nope. I'm glad they were both banned. The tears of pod and twin players were delicious. There was even a guy at my FLGS who went on a full psycho rant on the pod banning because he had just bought a playset of russian foils the week before.
>>
>>55244303
Is Snap>Remand the Exarch that incorrect? It was my first thought.
>>
>>55247009
I guess that leaves up Dispel, so you're probably right
>>
>>55247009
>>55247036
Tapping out on your own turn like that is generally a bad idea because he could be packing his own bombs like the ones in your hand. Also, if he has the Dispel he can cast it now for sure, but if you wait, he'll need another land to hold up the Dispel with his Twin. If he has a land, Dispel, and Twin you're fucked no matter what, you just need to bluff that you have two counters/removals.
>>
>>55244468
Pod lent itself to some super cool, flexible decks but was definitely a problem card
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.