[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if you were called to do a romance lovecraftian anime/manga,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 63

File: IMG_0575.jpg (17KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0575.jpg
17KB, 227x222px
So if you were called to do a romance lovecraftian anime/manga, how would you do it?

Do you think song of saya would be a cool CoC campaign?
>>
>>55232991
Think about it.

Dudes been acting strange, find out about his shoogoth waifu.

Are you a bad enough dude to separate a crazy dude from his shoogoth waifu?
>>
File: 584.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
584.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
>>55232991
This
>>
>>55233412
*like this
>>
>>55233412
based
>>
>>55232991
Shadow over Innsmouth: The Romantic Comedy
>>
>>55233552
>Hey Jimmy, noticed something strange lately?
>Yeah Bill, something isnt right in Innsmouth
>What makes you think that?
>I cant place my finger on in, but its something fishy
>CannedLaughs
>>
>>55234188
Why did I laugh at this?
>>
>>55232991
The entire point of Eldritch abominations is that they're higher beings of unfathomable makeup anathema to the limitations of human biological capacity to process. The color Magenta is not even a fucking color, it's the goddamned error "Texture missing" color our brain shows us when something is missing.

Next to this, we have the kind of shit that makes you queezy, like the like of people watching youtube videos with parasites, symbiotes, and deep sea horror crap from fucking large depth trenches.

To top this off, there's the non-euclidean geometry where Everything is dynamic, and an admixture of patterns, and movement and shape that never shows any sign of static form because it's two busy spending time in multiple dimensions of visible space that destroy all ability to understand perspective and positioning, it's an optical illusory nightmare. Next to this, these are all things that trick the brain, set it to overdrive, causing nausea, headaches and worse, as it affects you hard.

We'd have to obviously state the horror in question is spawned offspring of Shub-niggurath AKA the fission-whore of Extra-dimesional THICCNESS that not even the great Aku could fathom to articulate through the inferior construct of audible sound produced by vocal chords that is basically the smoke monster from LOST but with tentacles and flesh opposed to smoke as when it forms, it looks like a constantly moving caterpillar fleshstrain that is wailing a sound that sounds like a whale having an explosive birth and orgasm at the same time that doesn't ever fucking stop as the smell and various gasses and cosmic explusions threaten to kill you from the protonic spacial matter, radiation and microscopic oganism brought with it brithed at the the fission next to entire trillions of foreign ecosystems you just exposed yourself to in the process of being near this cosmic definition of the non-descript inferiority of women, because this thing is a massive in-joke.
>>
>>55235476
Moving on from that, being literally spawned from the flesh-train of THICCNESS so good it blasts sanity and everyone has fucked it, (A close comparison would be, imagine the THOTest of THOTs as the ultimate roastie "outie" that is just one long preggo worm) Then we have Shubby described. It's going to have a multitude of shit left to nature's ammoral uncaring devices, as only the best get to survive in space, which is why the batshit druids like to summon her so much because the reproduction per divisble (Nigga you wish you knew but you don't cuz u can't) number survives then fucks up a forest harder than when smoky moan about a forest fire.

So yeah, now you got this thing that's living in the woods, spawned from mother fucking nature spaceworm roastie that makes up a chunk of what we know to be "Skinwalker stories." So some unwitting beta male finds it, fucks it, and takes it home, being the beta he is he does his where you from routine and works in polishing her like a diamond like all betas who see women as projects, then he just rolls with reality breaking down all around him as this woman who he been fascinated with since he met her is doing some fuck-ass "Too Autistic to be anything but Alien and hellish but 99% worse" but he being willfuly ignorant of it because he take anything the universe can give even if it's a fucking skinwalker, and he okay wid dat.

Cut to a few yeats later, and his kids have a bit of the "Whatley kids Syndrome" They all coming out odd and his GF/Wife's er-condition or biological purpose on a grand cosmic scale is becoming apparent, causing all sorts of plot shit to go down because of the variety of nuts this nigga busting into his second-hand cosmic THOT.
>>
>>55235567
But this nigga stuck his dick in literal crazy, and now he reap the harvest because this time he didn't just stick it in crazy like all the ded homies before him he stuck his dick in crazy locked out of reality crazy. He fucked something born from the stars themselves, and now it shinin.

To make a point, Gather ever conceivable fluctuation of disorienting space and shove it into a vajayjay, give it naivety, innocence and humanzied values and you've got yourself some kind of baby-making urban legend machine/mythological figure due to primitive misinterpretation.

Think of a campaign where PC's are basically dealing with people who call up Cosmic Horrors to fuck and not giving a rats as about the autismal concentrated autism of detail that are the consequences of doing such, the kind of reckless shit on par with using pages of the Necromonicon to smoke a fat blunt grown on a Dark Young's back.
>>
>>55234188
>Margery, i dunno if I can do this
>why Bill why?
>because of the gills
>canned laughs
>>
File: 007.png (1MB, 1197x2978px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
1MB, 1197x2978px
>>55235599
Nice, but I prefer when my Eldritch Abominations are cute girls that do what they do because they're simply obeying the mindless spasms of Azathoth. Their actions might be human, but their reasons, desires and "goals" beyond our ken.
>>
>>55235599
Delta Green ladies and gents
>>
>>55236525
What is the best mythos creature for cute?

I think a nerdy shy mi-go sounds cute.
>>
File: Lovecraft rant.png (116KB, 1778x402px) Image search: [Google]
Lovecraft rant.png
116KB, 1778x402px
>>55232991
>>
>>55232991
women may as well be eldrich abominations to most fa/tg/uys - nothing changes
>>
>>55237573
Lizardfolk can disguise themselves as humans and don't instantly destroy your sanity like most other mythos creatures, but theyre a bit overdone

Can Atlach Nacha and the spiderlings adopt a human form?
>>
>>55237573
Imagine a shy Yith that constantly jumps into different bodies throughout one guys entire timeline but can never work up the nerve to talk to him.
>>
>>55237882
That's actually pretty adorable
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R505e9YBmVU
This song is pretty relevant to this thread.
>>
>>55238134
Is that a band that actually gets it?

Huh

Didn't think there was any.
>>
>>55238264
Lemon Demon has done a wide gamut of things over the years. He's probably best known for Potter Puppet Pals, or The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, but his latest album (Spirit Phone, which that song is from) is notably much higher quality.
>>
>>55232991
>if you were called to do a romance lovecraftian anime/manga, how would you do it?
Once upon a time there was a webcomic called Riven Sol. Sadly, it's deader-than-dead now and as an unfinished creation with less than stellar art I wouldn't bother hunting through the internet archive for it, if you don't like it the effort will only make that more frustrating and if you do then its deadness will have a similar effect.

What it was was a scifi/intrigue/romance story with lovecraftian elements. Specifically, the female lead (And some other characters) was actually a Shoggoth, and used that race's natural shapeshifting prowess to pass as human.

While that's not something Shoggoths can canonically do in Lovecraft's works, it does seem within the realm of possibility given their nature as sapient beings possessed of a talent for shaping their form into whatever organ is necessary for the task at hand. Should a shoggoth have similar mass to a human and WANT to hide it's not inconceivable that its intellect could protrude arms and legs, layer flesh after a familiar fashion, evolve eyes, apply skin, and so forth until it has at least the outward appearance of a person.

And as for the intellect? Well, if you're going this route you assume in a very blanket sense that the narrator of At the Mountains Of Madness was wrong about a few things. The Shoggoths there are painted as degenerate copycats, meaninglessly copying what the Elder Things (among the most sympathetic of Lovecraft's 'monsters', at least to the narrator of AtMoM) once did with purpose.

But they were smart enough to rebel, and capable enough to win. Given millions more years of evolution as protean beings one might think that even if the very shoggoths that overthrew the Elder Things were barbarians and savages, at least some lines extant today would be more refined and civilized.
>>
>>55238528

But, while that's the closest thing I've actually seen, I don't think that's the answer to the prompt. I think the real answer to the prompt, how to create a story in anime or manga that overlaps the genre of romance with Lovecraft's cosmic horror, would be to KEEP THE ROMANCE BETWEEN HUMANS. And I believe you could really milk the feels there. The great horror, to Lovecraft's mind, is that human life, even the whole of humanity, is utterly meaningless against the backdrop of a vast and uncaring cosmos. You could get some very powerful scenes out of characters who are forced to face their place in the cosmos. What does your affection for the person standing next to you matter when Great Cthulhu is rising? When the Mi-Go buzz beneath the gibbous moon and receive the benediction of alien gods vaster and more terrible than your brain can actually comprehend? Why should you and your partner not just stop caring when faced with the library of the Great Race of Yith and its chronicle of the ultimate extinction of mankind and the Yith's future migration into the Coleopterous Race that would follow? Can you hold onto your feelings when you KNOW they don't matter, when this pale blue ball hanging in the void is devastatingly and crushingly not alone, when your old beliefs are revealed as comforting illusions and the veil is pulled back to show that god is a blind idiot who created the universe by chance and, unaware of it, will some day obliterate it in similarly heedless fashion?

To take an uplifting turn, maybe the romance, as hard fought and frought with peril and sorrow as it's been, is the only thing that matters in the end. If there's no greater meaning in the cosmos, no way to reach too far above your station, you can still make a meaning to yourself. What does he/she matter? Partner matters to MC, and that can give MC the strength to face the Mythos with head held high. It no longer matters what the universe thinks.
>>
>>55238542

Option 3 would be to just loosely adapt "The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath" but instead of a marvelous sunset city, the Gods and/or Nyarlathotep have absconded with Main Character's literal dream girl (who may or may not be another dreamer who MC can meet in the waking world in one last stinger scene after the main story is done)
>>
>>55232991
Junji Ito's Uzumaki.
>>
>>55238429
Hopes he keeps making stuff ultimate battle was pretty jamming, and I pulled up the album and it's pretty good.
>>
>>55238581
View Monster is another good album, albeit not as good as Spirit Phone. But The Machine is an absolutely beautiful song.
>>
>>55238559
Well there are at least 2 races that are semi-nice to humans(the mi-go and yithians)

You can't use Cthulhu but some of the lesser races could work.
>>
>>55238610
mi-go are fleshcrafters who apparently have fleshpuppets, so I guess you could have your cake an eat it too[\spoiler]
>>
File: Nyarlathotep.jpg (570KB, 800x2625px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlathotep.jpg
570KB, 800x2625px
>>55232991
>>
>>55232991
It already exists.
>>
File: uzumaki ending.jpg (241KB, 681x808px) Image search: [Google]
uzumaki ending.jpg
241KB, 681x808px
>>55238579
Just to emphasize, here's a panel from the ending of it. Spoilers are obviously there.
>>
>>55236486
>Dont play cod Jane
>Dont you mean "coy"?
>I know what I said
>Canned Laughs
>>
>>55238848
4 deep one girls scheme to get their friend together with one of the surface dwellers
1 moody writer is there to sweep her off her feet.
>>
>>55238952
>coming this fall, the romance over innsmouth.
>>
>>55239039
>By H.P LOVEcraft
>>
>>55239472
You guys know how good of a career he could have had if he had been a romance writer.

Who's not going to buy a romance book from a dude called love craft?
>>
>>55232991
>Do you think song of saya would be a cool CoC campaign?
Which CoC?
>>
>>55239875
Yes.
>>
>>55235476
>The entire point of Eldritch abominations is that they're higher beings of unfathomable makeup anathema

So, just like girls
>>
File: tg deeponeelves.png (148KB, 1206x284px) Image search: [Google]
tg deeponeelves.png
148KB, 1206x284px
>>
File: 1473230562849.jpg (19KB, 499x470px) Image search: [Google]
1473230562849.jpg
19KB, 499x470px
>>55239895
>women
>higher beings
>unfathomable
Yeah, maybe if you have an extra chromosome.
>>
>>55235476
damm I always thought the color from outer space was hot magenta, brings the creeps
>>
File: 971[1].gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
971[1].gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>55239895
I have found that a lot of female behavior appears incomprehensible because of a typically male prejudice: men all assume, without any evidence supporting it, that women love them in the same way they love women. They are constantly confronted with behavior that contradicts this prejudice, but their belief in this social dogma is often so strong that they dismiss all evidence to the contrary as merely part of woman's "incomprehensible nature".

When you instead assume that women effectively see men as tools to be used, manipulated and discared when they outlive their usefulness, everything begins to make sense. Everything from "headaches" to why women constantly talk smack when a prettier girl enters the room.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
From far left to center left
Cthuga, Hastur, Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep
>>
>>55240497
Are hastur and Cthulhu sisters?
>>
File: Nyaruko, as described by HPL.png (551KB, 992x1948px) Image search: [Google]
Nyaruko, as described by HPL.png
551KB, 992x1948px
>>
File: Loli yith.jpg (1MB, 1018x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Loli yith.jpg
1MB, 1018x1274px
>>55240497
The one with a notepad is a member of the Great Race, incidentally.
>>
>>55240537
>sisters
That implies they're both girls
>>
>>55240564
>implying this particular hastur is not a girl
>>
>>55240497
>>55240544

Yep, OP needs to be made aware of Haiyore! Nyaruko-san.
>>
>>55240604
Is it good?

I saw the first few episodes and it seemed kind of generic
>>
>>55240615
I liked it enough to watch all of the anime. Fun seeing how they parody the various Lovecraftian bits.
>>
>>55240539
>>55238705
>you will never be the subject of lust of some otherwordly eldritch being

feels bad man
>>
>>55232991
Romance, in its own way, can rise from the same feelings that fuel Supernatural Horror. Both deal with emotions hidden deep withing the human Psyche, both can invoke feelings that are almost indescribable, and both can prompt humans to take irrational or unbidden actions.
Indeed, both romance and horror play off of existential questions that plague human nature.

Gothic horror, from which Lovecraft's Supernatural horror takes some inspiration, does deal with this interplay between romance and fear. Often the antagonist of the Gothic novel holds a strange attraction over the heroine, think Dracula with his mesmerizing eyes, or the romantic mystique of the Count of Monte Cristo. That attraction is always tempered with fear, creating a feeling of both infatuation and revulsion.

Lovecraft took the revulsion and made it the core focus of his work, but as a GM, maybe you can reintroduce the infatuation of CoC's gothic roots. You don't have to make it melodramatic either. It could well be a one-sided romance.
>>
>>55240829
How do you know that you're not? Perhaps the only thing keeping you and your elder voyeur apart are mystical and unknowable veils, or unfathomable distances.
>>
File: 1489625060796.png (591KB, 583x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489625060796.png
591KB, 583x720px
>>55240944
>It's another "love is a supernatural force" episode
It's barely more complex than lust, mate. There's a reason why the Greeks considered Eros the lowest form of love.
>>
>>55240829
Perhaps you already are. It just doesn't have the way to manifest such affection corporeally in the way you would be able to perceive.
It's always there, beyond the stars and beyond your own mind, observing you, admiring you, craving you... but your shell sets boundary it cannot cross, not until you let go. But it doesn't mind, it is patient. It has all the time there is in the void.
>>
>>55240974
Greeks were pederasts and hebephiles, that's hardly the sort of people that should tutor about love.
>>
>>55240961
>>55241014
>somewhere in a place very dark, horrific and eldritch thinks im hot and loves me

Welp I guess all is not so bad
>>
File: hah.jpg (151KB, 1187x612px) Image search: [Google]
hah.jpg
151KB, 1187x612px
>>55233412
>Stay hydrated
Gets me every time
>>
>>55240974
Is there nothing more terrifying than man losing use of his higher intellect and giving into bestial desires not just by some chance but because of a defect built right into the human condition.

With lust, you could argue that your very body is betraying you- with you being the rational, thinking part of your psyche.

Think of the duality of the Id-Superego. Ramp that up ten-fold or more, emphasize the dehumanizing effects of lust, and bingo, you have something relatable to supernatural horror.
>>
>>55241054
I wanna read a story about that

Writefag get on this
>>
File: 1268927704572.jpg (420KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1268927704572.jpg
420KB, 1333x2000px
>>55237720
According to Atlach=Nacha, yes.
>>
>>55240597
He isn't.

Which is interesting since he's crushing on the MC anyways.

Cthuga wants Nyarlahotep's alien babies.
>>
>>55241174
Sorry, /tg/ kicked out any writer who could possibly do that well (or willingly).
>>
File: DoctahShog.jpg (392KB, 1254x1900px) Image search: [Google]
DoctahShog.jpg
392KB, 1254x1900px
>>55232991
>So if you were called to do a romance lovecraftian anime/manga, how would you do it?
Dependes on how much I can bend canon to suit needs of the story and what kind of story I want to do.
You can have nice slice of life love story with Shoggoth summoned by novice sorceror from chinese cartoon board, typical harem with self-insert MC or go full Demonbane action.
Either way if story does not address many possible reference to original works or refuses to show some sinister undertones to whole cosmic existence it selling it self short of its strong points.
>Do you think song of saya would be a cool CoC campaign?
Lots of potential.
>>
>>55241174

Everyday, she yearned for him. Ever since she saw him, she had been curious. He was so different - so far away from what she knew, yet so interesting, so cute. So she watched him. From across the stars, she watched him. That's all she could do - for now. The time wasn't right. But sometimes, she would try to reach out to him anyways. Sometimes he'd hear her voice as a distant noise when nobody was around. Sometimes he'd feel her breath as a sharp breeze that was distinctly out of season. Sometimes when he touched himself, a momentary glimpse of her form - at least the surface that he would be able to see - would flash through his mind. She hoped those would stick, that he'd think of her more. She looked at the females of his world - watching what he liked to shape a proper form for him. Day after day she spun skin and wove flesh to create a vessel that he'd appreciate. Holding a shard of her consciousness in it, she mirrored his behavior in her distant astral home, pantomiming walking and sitting and laying over the great, lonely void. When he touched himself, she would mirror the actions of the girls he watched on his flickering screens. It felt good when she did that - it made her feel connected to him.

She longed for the time she could actually be with him. She wondered if he'd accept her - if, knowing that the body she made for him was just a shell, a puppet, if he'd want her, want to be with her and to be hers. She put that thought to the side though, cropping up frequently though it may. He still had years and years and years to live his life, and though the time of mortal flesh is but a blink in the eye to one such as her, she slowed her gaze to keep pace with the one who enamored her. Their time would come, and long after Earth is dead and barren, they will be the Adam and Eve of a new world, reborn from her love, to oversee their children as parents and gods. But in the present, all she can do is watch, and wait, and call faintly to his mind.
>>
Yithian gf is pretty much female Dr Who gf tho
>>
>>55241385
Except they only have 1 life

And possess things

And died out to giant flying polyps

And are actually aliens, instead of a two hearted human.

Actually there's a lot of differences, really the only similarity is the time bullcrap
>>
>>55240497
Wonder if hastur remembers old man Henderson, considering he was in the eighties and the show looks like its set in the 2000's
>>
>>55241538
How many humans do you know with two hearts?
>>
>>55241375
This sounds like a really interesting way to play a warlock with a star/great old one pact

The warlock did nothing of note, their patron simply fell in love with them from afar and acts to protect them from harm
>>
>>55241077
>. Ramp that up ten-fold or more, emphasize the dehumanizing effects of lust, and bingo, you have something relatable to supernatural horror
slaanesh?
>>
File: b2f.jpg (23KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
b2f.jpg
23KB, 680x447px
>>55241375
>>
>>55232991
Am working on a mi-go story

Be patient, don't let thread die. Will post soon.
>>
>>55235476
>>55235567
>>55235599
even reading this hurts my head.
I want to subscribe to your newsletter
>>
>>55241594
Of course he doesn't remember, Henderson fucked Hastur so hard he got amnesia and became homosexual. Hence why he's a young boy in the show.
>>55241385
Don't you dare compare the Great Race of Yith by comparing them to the inbred british peasant-fucking cabbage-eating anglophile lolsorandum police telly-box tea-sipping wacky timey wimey timelords. One actually accomplishes shit besides picking up some street whore in London every other week and being an intergalactic RV tourist.
>>
>>55241964
Delta green must be freaked out though

"Why are hastur Cthulhu chuga, and nyalatholotep attending high school?"

"Frankly sir, I have no clue"
>>
>>55241538
Having one life is kind of meaningless when your conciousness can leave your body at will any time you want, allowing you to cheat death indefinitely (even when the Flying Polyps rose to destroy the cities they had build in the Carboniferous period, they just swapped their minds into the future and left some poor suckers to die in their place; the destruction of their stuff was at most a slight inconvinience as they can just travel back to the point in time when it wasn't destroyed any time they want to take a look at it).
>>
>>55241964
>>55242019
>tfw no Yith GF who indulges your body-swapping kink
>>
>>55242034
If you think about it though the elder things are the mythos race the most like humans?

Do you think a loyal shoggoth would view humans as equal to the elder things?

Cause it seemed like the shoggoth in the mountains of madness are the resistance.
>>
>>55242091
Not in form, but in essence. So that brings to mind, what does a Shoggoth truly care about? How does a Shoggoth perceive the world?
>>
>>55241375
>I got a great story out of my shitpost
Thank you write fag now I can become a wizard without remorse
>>
>>55242108
Food?

Serving?

Imagine being a dude who unearths a shoggoth who just starts doing things for you. It'd be wierd.
>>
>>55242209
>The shoggoth in the story was just chasing the two researchers because it wanted them to tell it to do something
> Tekeli'li just means "Orders?"
>>
File: 1315170196800.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1315170196800.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1465339002588.png (135KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1465339002588.png
135KB, 500x463px
>>
File: 1465339172725.png (97KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1465339172725.png
97KB, 500x463px
>>
>>
>>55242318
>sex with Yog-Sothoth means sex with all of reality, Past, Present, and Future, all at once
That's kinda hot.
>>
>>55242284
>>55242297
I can't be mad at the elder thing trying to fit in.

I mean it's a bad group to fit in with but his honesty and passion is adorible.

>>55242261
"Penguins get out of the way! There's people in here that can give me orders!"
>>
>so many posts
>not one mention of cthulhutech
Setting and system get a bad rep due to one minor thing from an expansion book, but the main focus of the war is lovecraft neon genesis Evangelion. It's really damn good.
>>
>>55242402
A shame the rules are like pulling teeth out through your closed cheeks.
>>
>>55242460
Wouldn't it be possible to be moved over to adeva?
>>
>>55242402
>neon genesis Evangelion
well, that's one of the reasons why it's shit
>>
>>55242473
I'd suggest Remnants, honestly. But I suppose AdEva works.
>>
>>55232991
The best system to run this in is CoC right?

Are their any systems better at CoC than CoC?
>>
File: 20.png (351KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
351KB, 1100x1600px
>>55238741
Ah, a man with great taste.
>>
>>55242034
It could turn weird though...

Your first sexual experience was with her at high school when she transferred into your girlfriend.
Because last week you mentioned you had a naughty schoolgirl fantasy.

She tends to leap into your coworkers to give you messages at work (she never figured out phones)

She created a threesome with you and two instances of herself.

And then you found out she was also watching from the window.
>>
>>55232991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gug_0mNhg4k&t=5s

Like the loving couples portrayed here.

Biotech is tricky. The objects have to feel good and synergize with each other to perform effectively.

The weapons have a slight orgasm every time they feel from the user that the bullet hit what it should.

I supose that what I said also counts as making one's "magical realm" part of the setting.
>>
>>55242650
>weird
>literally all fantasies I've had
>>
>>55242583
Depends on your tastes. Use whatever system you want.
>>
>>55236525
sauce ?
>>
File: magic of nature.png (169KB, 1235x737px) Image search: [Google]
magic of nature.png
169KB, 1235x737px
>>55232991
The sex would be wondrous in the same way olden elves are.
>>
>>55242667
Bully for you!

Which means it's time for more fun. Like when she takes over random people to talk about your sexual escapades. In the past.
You go to a museum and find an ancient tablet talking about that time she swapped you and her while she was giving you a blow job.
>>
File: NYEEEEEEEGH.png (229KB, 290x277px) Image search: [Google]
NYEEEEEEEGH.png
229KB, 290x277px
>>55242640
You bitch!
>>
File: Overcome by joy.jpg (141KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
Overcome by joy.jpg
141KB, 945x531px
>>55242699
Ane Naru Mono from
https://nhentai.net/artist/pochi/
Can't say which specific doujin.

He also has a manga which is very much the non-h version of this story.
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Ane-Naru-Mono
>>
>>55242640
Jesus Christ, you fucking weebs. Is there anything you won't straight out ruin for the rest of us?
>>
>>55242780
>he
Author's a woman, actually.
>>
>>55242809
>Not wanting to be balls deep in an ancient horror from beyond the void of space.
lol fag.
>>
>>55242640
The fuck, shub niggurath doesn't grant fucking wishes, and it's not a 'she'. It's a trans-dimensional cosmic horror.
0/10 would not faint
>>
>>55242747
>Tablets in the museums
>History books
>Folk tales
>Myths
>Replacing that one erotic novel book of the Bible
>>
>>55242964
I guarantee you wouldn't either, unless it looked like some japanese fap-bait.
>>
>>55232991
there's already an anime involving Cthulhu mythos creatures as little girls.
>>
>>55243046
Don't underestimate /tg/
>>
File: 1453383085939.jpg (284KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1453383085939.jpg
284KB, 1600x1131px
>>55243046
Yes I would, if only for the experience.
I've been alone so long there are very few things I wouldn't fuck, provided they're willing and sentient.
>>
File: 1379719007997.jpg (68KB, 942x551px) Image search: [Google]
1379719007997.jpg
68KB, 942x551px
>>55232991
That pic
>>
File: Double Double.jpg (209KB, 2121x1514px) Image search: [Google]
Double Double.jpg
209KB, 2121x1514px
>>55243046

Gimme dat Shoggoth pucci b0ss
>>
>>55243597

Also I'm talking about the double behind the meat puppet
>>
>>55232991
What method monster would you like to date?

Shoggoth? Deep one? Yithian? Mi-go?

Assume they are willing, and wouldn't hurt you on purpose.
>>
>>55244209
Yithian, definitely. As I've talked about earlier in this thread.
>>
>>55244209
Mythos* not method
>>
>>55244209
you know, ghouls can technically take any human form with the consume likeness spell.

also hounds of tindalos
>>
>>55242479
You are going to play such a marriage of Cthulhu and Anime for one, three session tops before going back to "normal" rpg's. I'd agree with you for a full campaign, but Cthulhutech is a great "relax" setting.

Use FATE for the rules.
>>
>>55244337
I really don't like FATE either
>>
>>55244443
Not him but use risus(evens-up)

It works
>>
File: Possession_film_cover.jpg (26KB, 300x461px) Image search: [Google]
Possession_film_cover.jpg
26KB, 300x461px
>>55232991
Watch pic related but change perspectives to the ex.
>>
>>55244443
>>55244658
I'm him, and savage world may also be able to deal with it.
>>
>>55242347
Yog-Sothoth is the literal cosmic Force of D that fucks you in every conceivable manner in all existence.

His fucking summoning ritual is the fucking foreplay, and when he's summoned he wrecks your shit in less than a second and goes fullblown Greek god Zeus levels of abstract breeding on the offerings ass.

Did I forget to mention he is- the omniverse's Uber Driver and the fare is booty, like a bad joke that is existence being some kind of cosmic porno?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLHTgCsFx7s
>>
>>55232991
It'd be a romance between a 20 something history major who had a panic attack at school and was ordered to take a reprieve and returned to his family's cottage in the countryside where he meets his childhood crush again.

The crush would be Nyarlethotep who is earnestly trying to help him relieve his stress but the nature of the world is such that he's now witnessing things no "sane" human ever should. There'd be a recurring theme of being better off ignorant and happy, but unable to go back, the only gasp for air he'd ever get would be immediately after being intimate with Her, which inevitably leads to him realizing something else about the world he's in, and driving himself further into the spiral of despair
>>
File: IMG_0147.png (444KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.png
444KB, 540x429px
>>55245941
>WHY IS IT THERE?
>AAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>55245941
Wouldn't a relationship with NY be really bad for your health?
>>
>>55246658
only if NY wants it that way
>>
>>55240497
You forgot to mention that the generic self-insert MC might be the half-human son of Azathoth.
>>
The author of the original vampire diaries books did a book series called "the forbidden game" which was basically twilight but with great old ones.

It was mediocre.

Also, some of the Mayfair Witch books are kind of like this, but they get shitty when the creature comes alive and starts raping everyone to death because it can't breed with them or whatever.
>>
>>55243003
Within the context of that manga she's more of a traditional demon or djinni in function.
>>
>>55247019
I really didn't know Azathoth was proactive enough to have a son.
>>
>>55247019
Yea but like azathoth and NY are the same person.

Isn't that just a wet dream? Or at least hardcore incest?
>>
>>55247267
>>55247390
Nyarlko makes it clear that it doesn't use the exact cosmology that Lovecraft himself used. Nyarlathoteps are just an alien race, not a god, and Nyarlko herself is just one of them. The same is true of Cthuga, Hastur, Cthulhu, and the other gods that appear, to my knowledge

That said, they are still so alien that their true forms negatively influence the sanity of a human that look at one of them.
>>
>>55240497

My dream comedy harem is this, but with the MC being HPL himself.

Seriously.

>side characters, as quirky friends of the MC: Howard and CA Smith
>>
>>55247432
Do we actually know what he sounded like?

Cause I choose to hear his voice as Alan Rickman's
>>
>>55247497
Apparently he had a very pronounced, Old New England accent (car becomes 'cah', etc.)
He was also rather quiet and somewhat higher pitched.
>>
>>55242209
>>55242108
"MR. TRASHBAGS?!"

That was a great reveal.

Grown up young later monsterhunter discovers - along with EVERYONE - that the shoggoth the bad guys were counting on to slaughter the monster hunters was her not-so-imaginary friend.
>>
>>55242650
.....and you know, I am totally okay with that.
>>
>>55247497
My hometown's library is dedicated to Clark Ashton Smith. There is Poet Smith drive (which, in a twist of delicious irony, is the site of a Mormon Tabernacle).

Once a year, the local HP lovecraft society gets together for poetry readings and disccussions. they also play an actual reel-to-reel audiotape of Clark Ashton Smith reading his poetry to HP Lovecraft.

So, if you want to know, come join us.
>>
>>55247691
Yea a yithian would be like dating Dr. Manhattan.

I dunno if it would be worth it.
>>
File: 1484516972455.jpg (52KB, 599x351px) Image search: [Google]
1484516972455.jpg
52KB, 599x351px
>>55233412
>tfw you will never have this
>>
>>55247767
I wasn't aware there were any recordings of his voice out there.
>>
>>55248631
It's in a carefully kept archive.

The original Black Book of Clark Ashton smith was in there, but it was stolen.
>>
>>55248472
>never
Don't be such a pessimist, anon. We're living in an age of magic.

If a few memers on /pol/ could awaken Kek and literally take over the world, I'm sure you could summon some cute little nameless horror from the infinite void between dimensions.
>>
>>55248674
That's a shame. At least the recording is still there.
>>
>>55248720
I'm completely sure that the weaponized autism at pol woke up tzeentch or something.

It's honestly pretty scary.
>>
>>55248312
Wouldn't you always be worried that you cheat on her in the future or something.

That would be unnerving.
>>
>>55242091
Did the Shoggoth in Mountains of Madness do anything beside blow that one dude's mind and chase him and his buddies all over some ruins? And, I think ate some Penguins while doing it?
>>
>>55250684
Also decapitated the Old Ones.
>>
>>55249829
Eh, she can fix that.

There comes a point where you realise that every one of your sexual experiences happened with some instance of her.
>>
File: 2046_couv.jpg (762KB, 891x1268px) Image search: [Google]
2046_couv.jpg
762KB, 891x1268px
>>55232991
Song of Saya doesn't focus much on romance compared to madness and isolation the VN, at least; the horrible US comic adaptation, that's another story.
In fact it's pretty close to a bunch of already existing CoC adventures where some dude tries to create a waifu/daughteru, keeps a strange egg as pet, or resurrect a loved one. But seen from the cultist PoV for once.
>>
>>55251225
That whole LN was me saying "and this is why we have delta green, ladies and gentlemen."
>>
>>55252948
That actually begs the question

What would most of the newer Cthulhu stories(saya, 90% of the junji ito stories, etc) be like if delta green showed up?
>>
>>55253006
Depends on how real the threat is. Everyone is fucked in Uzumaki either way.
But the fucked up "fish gets metal legs and go on land" one? Might be okay
>>
>>55253006
Berserk but with more guns and explosives
>>
>>55253033
Please stop, I can only get so erect.

More seriously, despite it being a very simple premise, I don't think I've ever played a game set after the end, where the last surviving humans try to take the horrors out with them or simply die in a blaze of glory.
>>
>>55253028
That poor guy who has to deal with the hanging balloons.
>>
File: 1456796295414.png (436KB, 1270x1693px) Image search: [Google]
1456796295414.png
436KB, 1270x1693px
>>55253006
>>
>>55232991
Wouldn't a shoggoth be the best?
>changeable form
>loyal
>made by the most human mythos race

I mean, you only have to treat them nicer than the elder things did.
>>
>>55253028
The investigators in Uzumaki failed all their occult checks until the end. A liberal application of dynamite into the ônd would have got rid of the thing, same with most phenomenons.

Tomie however, I dont see how you could get rid of it; it's basically a Shoggoth on steriods, with shapeshifting abilities to boot.
>>
File: bullshit but I believe it.png (112KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit but I believe it.png
112KB, 250x242px
>>55241964
>that show happens as a result of Old Man Henderson fucking the Mythos so hard they all start thinking they're characters in a harem anime
>>
>>55253738
Say it with me

Thanks, old man Henderson
>>
>>55253574
Also superintelligent.

If Saya no Uta is anything to go by, you will look like ugly vomit to each other unless you rewire your brains, and then the rest of the world looks like maddening shit.
So it's either apocalyse or living in a shitty place.

On a sidenote, Saya truly loves the protagonist despite him looking like some disgusting abomination for her, and having a subpar IQ compared to a shoggoth. Truly best girls
>>
>>55232991
>romance lovecraftian anime

I would make a Bloodborne anime as this is essentially the games plot
>>
>>55253682
You make fun of her looks, and while she's reeling, you start running as fast as your little legs can carry you.

Other little techniques
>firebombs
>cars
>push into giant pit, then liberally apply gasoline and fire
>pray
>>
>>55253800
Don't you have to carbonize the body?
>>
>>55253792
>lady Maria still gets ganked by summons.

Sounds legit
>>
>>55240539
I need every episode of this story told to me by HP lovecraft.

I NEED it
>>
>>55253920
I think you do. She's almost as resilient as the Thing, I definitevely wouldn't want to face her. Plus, she's a bitch, she makes for very bad waifu material.
>>
>>55253967
I think it's better to just not.

So many tomies exist that killing one really doesn't do anything.

But you could do it with gas, wood, matches and a pit.

Throw in the pit, cover in wood and gas, light on fire, and then cover the pit with dirt.

But yea, don't date tomie.
>>
File: Stained Glass.jpg (457KB, 1213x2043px) Image search: [Google]
Stained Glass.jpg
457KB, 1213x2043px
>>55232991
>She is a shoggoth, not your waifu
Get on my level.
>>
File: 1338349150684.png (1MB, 1880x2978px) Image search: [Google]
1338349150684.png
1MB, 1880x2978px
>>55253960
I think I have the full set, but I'm pretty sure they're out of order, and I don't remember the show enough to fix it. I'll dump them if you'd like.
>>
>>55254072
Oh and make sure the bottom of the pit is airtight, as she got herself through a crack.
>>
File: 1338349237489.png (517KB, 1055x2166px) Image search: [Google]
1338349237489.png
517KB, 1055x2166px
>>55254130
>>
File: 1338349293586.png (642KB, 1344x1888px) Image search: [Google]
1338349293586.png
642KB, 1344x1888px
>>55254143
>>
File: 1338349339416.png (460KB, 1070x1866px) Image search: [Google]
1338349339416.png
460KB, 1070x1866px
>>55254161
>>
File: 1338349394335.png (676KB, 1896x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1338349394335.png
676KB, 1896x1665px
>>55254176
>>
File: 1338349448307.png (475KB, 1349x1689px) Image search: [Google]
1338349448307.png
475KB, 1349x1689px
>>55254189
>>
File: 1338351921864.png (883KB, 1580x2420px) Image search: [Google]
1338351921864.png
883KB, 1580x2420px
>>55254202
>>
File: 1365648469766.png (623KB, 1897x1590px) Image search: [Google]
1365648469766.png
623KB, 1897x1590px
>>55254217
>>
File: 1365648509241.png (699KB, 1393x1827px) Image search: [Google]
1365648509241.png
699KB, 1393x1827px
>>55254226
>>
File: 1365648545144.png (495KB, 1897x1375px) Image search: [Google]
1365648545144.png
495KB, 1897x1375px
>>55254244
>>
File: 1365648614186.png (709KB, 1903x2352px) Image search: [Google]
1365648614186.png
709KB, 1903x2352px
>>55254259
>>
File: 1365652753366.png (548KB, 1741x1737px) Image search: [Google]
1365652753366.png
548KB, 1741x1737px
>>55254274
>>
>>55254086
You did that yourself? That's very cool.
>>
>>55254086
did anyone get it?
>>
>>55254298
I had a good deal of help from a family member who does stained glass as a profession, but otherwise, yeah.
I can't seem to figure out what I did with the work in process images. I think they're on my old computer, which I don't have access to right now.
>>55254357
I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
>>55254401
>I'm not sure what you mean.
I think it's: did someone get the reference?
>>
>>55254422
Unfortunately, no one I know IRL has read through SnU, and it's not something I casually recommend to people, so no.
>>
>>55254447
where do you have it?

cause if i was walking through someones house and saw that reference i wouldn't know whether to hug them, or run away screaming.
>>
>>55254473
I usually keep it hanging on my wall, though I just recently moved and haven't gotten around to putting up the nails to hold it up.
>>
>>55254447
I have recommended it to friends as "a wonderful journey into the mind of a madman confronted with the Lovecraftian mythos".
I'm french, though. Porn doesn't have too bad of a rep here, and as soon as it has some plot or uniqueness it can be considered art.
>>
>>55254557
thanks for wakfu

but like, doesn't it have like cannibalism and extreme violence and stuff? Or is France weirder than i thought?
>>
>>55254557
Yeah, I'm a Burger so
>Rape
>Cannibalism
>Borderline lolicon
has lead to even my weeaboo friends being hesitant.
>>
>>55254590
It's like that dude on extra credits said.

"I'm 27 and I didn't think I was old enough for this game"
>>
>>55254590
>>55254672
I'm for eastern europe, don't see why this is a big deal.
On the other hand I browse 4chan so there is that....
>>
>>55254746
>Eastern Europe

Whelp, there's your problem.

But in all seriousness this is probably just a burgerland problem
>>
>>55232991
What weird stuff would a shoggoth trying to be a human have?

Belly-button eye sort of stuff.
>>
>>55255049
actually there was one cthulhu campaign I think where there was a very intelligent but small shoggot that tried to disguise itself as a human
>>
>>55255109
I'm actually going to roll up a shoggoth trying to fit in using the metamorphica(big book of mutation tables).

Let's do three rolls(1d1000)
>>
>>55255204
K first one.
>>
Rolled 9, 5, 5 = 19 (3d10)

>>55255220
Oh, forgot dice
>>
Rolled 5, 3, 3 = 11 (3d10)

>>55255234
Extreme toughness(1d6 for the degree of toughness)

Might have to reroll because that's not a mutation really.
>>
Rolled 5, 9, 8 = 22 (3d10)

>>55255267
Dyslexia! Our shoggoth cannot read well.

If you guys want me to keep the toughness give me a 1d6 roll for it.
>>
Rolled 4, 9, 3 = 16 (3d10)

>>55255294
Weather sense. The shoggoth always knows what the weather will be.

Reroll y or n?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d4)

>>55255318
Strange sounds(1d4 for the kind of sound)

Wonder what kind of sound
>>
>>55255346
3 or threatening sound. She makes a threatening sound.

Well, we have a dyslexic, weather sensing, threatening sound making shoggoth.
>>
Rolled 5, 2, 2, 6, 7, 6, 6, 2, 9 = 45 (9d10)

>>55255373
You know, this is kind of fun.

Let's do it again.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>55255412
>directional sense(always knows the direction)
Mildly useful
>psychic mirror(bounces back psychic powers)
Actually super nice in the mythos.
>enter mind(1d6 for range)
Probably some connection to the dreamworld
>>
>>55255471
Range: Sight

Anyone lurking. I'm kind of disappointed with all the mental rolls I've been getting. The under 400's have the physical changes.
>>
>>55232991
quick plot
>kids dad dies
>gets left house
>searches house, finds about journey to the arctic
>opens container, full of fleshy paste.
>leaves and goes on a walk with childhood friend(yithian)
>comes home, fridge raided water on.
>shoggoth comes out, scares kid
>hides and falls asleep.
>wakes up, finds that he was pulled into his bed, shoggoth on the ceiling above him.
>decides that shoggoth is not all that bad, and starts teaching it(and it slowly gains a more human form)
>benny hill music

i'd call it, the man who always passes SAN checks.
>>
>>55254086
Are you the same guy that did sheep guts thing?

Also next time you should make Yotsuba
>>
>>55256149
>Are you the same guy that did sheep guts thing?
No, sorry, I only used to make scarves for /a/.
>>
File: saya.jpg (607KB, 1320x2064px) Image search: [Google]
saya.jpg
607KB, 1320x2064px
>>55253786
She doesn't look that bad.
>>
>>55256504
Why did they ever do that comic?
>>
>>55256504
>manages to makes the main character even less defined and interesting
>chances the story for no good reason
>completely miss EVERY SINGLE POINT of the original work
It's a masterpiece, in a twisted way.

https://e-hentai.org/g/685325/619e8c88e6/
>>
>>55254768
Atleast you don't live in a place like UK where lolicon is defacto illegal.
>>
>>55257112
>UK where lolicon is defacto illegal.
Except if you're already married, then it's perfectly halal.
>>
>>55237573
You could think of a night gaunt as a mute demon girl who's really into latex
>>
>>55257156
tell me more about the wierd laws of the anglo, please.
>>
>>55253786
I don't know, I personally prefer blood and guts everywhere, it couldn't be that bad.
>>
>>55241054
Turns out you were Azathoth's waifu all along.
>>
>>55254292
S2 when?
>>
>>55238694
falls well into uncanny territory by all accounts though
>>55238610
don't forget the elder things and the deep ones
>>
>>55232991
>anime/manga
How could I possibly do such a thing? I'm not Japanese.
>>
>>55257112
I've always been confused by that.

It's a drawing, it's not hurting anyone. Shouldn't you be able to do whatever you want as long as you aren't hurting anyone?
>>
>>55257362
Are the deep ones nice to humans.

I know they are pretty cool to innsmith, but they where getting breeding rights.

I guess that's nice compared to other mythos.
>>
>>55257693
If the government only arrested people who were actually harming children, the arrest statistics would be racist. It's like how unsolved murders aren't counted as murders.
>>
>>55258186
So like explain this to me.

In burger land, I cannot get arrested for having Japanese drawings. Unless I attack a little kid.

In Britain you can get arrested for just having the drawing?
>>
>>55258267
In burger, you can be arrested for having photos of kiddy diddling, but it is (currently) recognized that fictional children don't have rights.
In bong, fictional children have the same rights as real children, so by having illustrations of weeaboo kiddy diddling, you own child porn.
>>
>>55258347
Huh.

Well let's hope Burger doesn't go off the Britain deep end.

But seeing that we still have butterknives I don't think anything is really going to change.

It's nice to see that US still has freedom
>>
File: afghan girl.png (167KB, 398x269px) Image search: [Google]
afghan girl.png
167KB, 398x269px
>>55258347
>by having illustrations of weeaboo kiddy diddling, you own child porn.
>>
File: Rules as Written.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Rules as Written.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
>>55258368
Straya is even deeper. Women below C-cup can't make porn because it "encourages pedophilia"
>>
>>55258455
>oopa-loli

>laughing_japanese_men.jpg
>>
>>55256734
They thought they could bring in shekels by doing an "edgy" remake for a us audience.
>>
>>55258591
The point of the LN went over their heads and kept on going until it hit azathoth
>>
Why are alien (as in bizzare) waifus way more common in sci-fi than in fantasy? I can't remember many fantasy novel where the magical sword or the water elemental got a romance, while ETs and robots are everywhere.

>>55258347
Same thing in France, btw.
Judges aren't enforcing it, but it's still annoying to have a law so vague that Bobby, 13 yo, can theorically end up in jail because he draw a picture of himself masturbating.

>>55258455
I'm surprised no flat porn actress has sued straya.
>>
>>55258864
It's still pretty weird.

I've watched tv shows where a dude gets together with a 2 year old robot that looks like a girl(or a clone). That's not considered child porn.

Meanwhile 400 year old vampires aren't free game.

It's almost like they care more about what the girl looks like then the actual age.
>>
File: crop.png (166KB, 940x320px) Image search: [Google]
crop.png
166KB, 940x320px
>>55258965
>Meanwhile 400 year old vampires aren't free game.
>>
>>55259046
>only 300

I thought she was older.

Huh.
>>
>>55259046
I know the rest but who is 10k yeared one?
>>
File: comic296_zps6463473c[1].png (746KB, 567x1024px) Image search: [Google]
comic296_zps6463473c[1].png
746KB, 567x1024px
>>55258965
"it's actually a 400 yo vampire" would probably be a successful defense.
>>
>>55259148
No idea. This is draft / scribble from ... a while ago. They probably didn't even have names back then and won't have until they get their own story.
I must have missed something - who's 200?
>>
>>55259148
She's so old that she reached the alucard point.

The point when you stop being a normal monster and become a lovecraft one.

Which is pretty fitting.
>>
>>55259175
>should you be wearing that
I've seen kids walking on the street in skimpier clothing than that desu
>>
>>55259046
>an entity older than the first cities and probably agriculture

I wonder what it would be like to talk to someone like that.
>>
>>55259349
See,>>55259320
>>
>>55259333
This is why the nazi's should have won
>>
>>55259410
Little girls in uniform is way sexier than little girls in skimpy clothing to be honest.
>>
>>55259464
So your pick is 200 old one I assume?
>>
>>55259464
Think of the logistics of it though. Uniform only looks good when it's a good fit. Not much of a problem for adult, fit it right once and it's good for years. But little girls grow up fast. If the uniform sits just right, it might be too small in couple months. You'd need to get a new one. repeatedly. So you either need steady supply of little girls and elaborate system of hand-me-downs or a dedicated tailor for repairs. Ideally both.

Meanwhile skimpy clothes can start at too-loose-to-cover-properly though the right fit to too-small-to-cover-properly. And eventual wear and tear only adds to the skimpiness.
>>
>>55259677
You're gonna have new recruits frequently, especially with lower rank enlisted. So you can give the now too-small gear to the next batch when the current one outgrows it.
And even adults won't keep the same uniform for years, especially if they have to wear it on the field.
>>
File: 46.png (1MB, 2415x1584px) Image search: [Google]
46.png
1MB, 2415x1584px
>>55259121
>I thought she was older.
More likely even younger.
>>
>>55259677
but if you got a vampire you don't need to worry about growth.

uniforms are nice because
>subscribe to both dom(you outrank her), and sub(she outranks you) fetishes
>practical and uniform across a military.
>easily distinguishable ranks
>flattering and leaves much to the imagination.

uniforms are nice
>>
>>55258864
It's probably vague so the judges could decide themselves. Like when also having non-drawing stuff or actually making a move in kids, it would count as an additional charge.
>>
>>55259598
No.
>>
>>55260051
That's called arbitrariness of the courts and should never be a thing in a society that recognizes separation of powers.
>>
>>55254590
>>55254672

I'm thick, what game is this?
>>
>>55259598
no, 10,000~

not a sub
>>
>>55260106
Saya no Uta
>>
>>55260106
song of saya
>>
>>55260093
I personally believe that human judgment is better than the rigidness of the system, then again, I don't really believe in laws either.

>>55260106
>not knowing
>>
>>55260135
>I personally believe that human judgment is better than the rigidness of the system
This will likely be judgement of bitter man or woman near retirement age. I'd rather take my chances with letter of the law as written.
>>
>>55260182
>laws cannot be written by old bitter men
You can, most likely, reason with a judge, not so much with a law.
>>
>>55260220
that's why we still have judges to apply the law.
The law gives two nice things compared to a man : predictability and consistency.
>>
Since this is the closest thing there is to /ysg/ right now, I finished A Colder War and enjoyed it. What other stuff mixes together cosmic horror and political/spy thrillers like it?
>>
>>55260594
May I just say.

/tg/ is a weird board.

We are all about traditional games yet we have stuff like /ysg/ and dwarf fortress and space station 13.

We also have the best discussions about furries, Lolis, religion, politics, tv, cartoons and comics.

Just rambling though.
>>
>>55260728
>We also have the best discussions about furries, Lolis, religion, politics, tv, cartoons and comics.
And that's just this one thread!
>>
>>55258455

That's... not actually true. That was a law they TRIED to pass, and it failed to go through.
>>
>>55260594
The Laundry Files by Charles Stross. Magic is simply incredibly advanced mathematics, and the creation of computers has made doing magic as simple as executing a program. The world is hurtling into a 70 year apocalyptic period where the walls of reality are becoming progressively thinner, making it easier for eldritch monsters to be summoned or just bleed through. Cultists are working hard to get this apocalyptic period to come even faster. Amidst all this, a British intel agency devoted to anti-mythos operations (the Laundry), which is one of many given that every nation also has their own anti-mythos organization, tries to prevent the apocalypse from coming early and figure out ways to mitigate the damage once this apocalyptic period does begin.

Also, there's a tabletop RPG version of the Laundry.
>>
>>55260594
Stranger things really doesn't fit but it's the most Cthulhu tv show in a while
>>
>>55232991
Would you date something that didn't look like a human?

At all?
>>
>>55261250
Yes Anon, there's still chance even for you.
>>
>>55260728
You don't even need the other boards anymore !

I think it's because the medium is diverse and requires a bit of imagination and openmindedness, plus all the trolls stay on the generals and bait threads, and you usually find one or two knowledgeable people.
We have the fun repression brigade and the derailment squadron, but in most cases discussions are pretty civil, no matter the subject (in fact, the most niche it is, the better: lighthouse threads)
>>
>>55261250
As long as it smells okay.
>>
>>55260956
Also cute romance, so slightly thread related.
>>
>>55261327
Sheriff and the older brother(of what's his bucket) are the best characters.
>>
>>55258864
I have always wondered how it is possible France has banned any kind of drawings. I mean it's a country with long history of art and comics. The French also have long traditions of sexual freedom too which makes it even more odd. Compared to UK that generally bans everything indecent and has long traditions of that.
>>
>>55261309
>Monster from dimension x uses shampoo to smell good for humans.

Sounds cute
>>
>>55261304
It's like this.

Say I was Antifa. I could make a thread saying "does your setting have communists" and you would likely start the flame war about communism that you wanted.

It's an imaginative board, with a huge range of discussion, and actually likes what it does.

It's a good board for discussion of anything.

Back on topic, do you think a relationship between a old one and a human could work.

We know that the lesser races can have relationships with humans, can the greater races do the same?
>>
>>55262155
I imagine it'd be something more akin to bestiality that what we consider love, but I don't see why not.
>>
>>55260594
Declare by Tim Powers.

Even though the things are Djinn they're far more like cosmic horrors.
>>
File: welp, this gave me a weird boner.png (739KB, 1327x629px) Image search: [Google]
welp, this gave me a weird boner.png
739KB, 1327x629px
>>55242108
>>
>>55262582
>"No reproduction without written permission" at the bottom
So, do I bring her a form to sign, or...?
>>
>>55262582
slimes waifus best waifus
>>
>the duke's family has a long history of banging the maids and hiring their own bastards as the staff
I want to use this plot thread, but it just feels like the ducal line would have to have never been good at politics
>>
>>55260594
You know about Stross' Laundry series, right? It's basically an expansion of A Colder War's basic concept, but has more humour. The main character's an IT guy turned computational demonologist (the right maths = magic you see) in the British spy agency responsible for keeping the tentacles under wraps.

The problem, you see, is that the stars are aligning and all the bad things are emerging. The slow grind of bleakness as the series has progressed has been very impressive.
>>
>>55262582
Honestly I really want one.

Obsessive maid sounds great.
>>
File: IMG_0585.png (196KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.png
196KB, 500x474px
>>55262582
>>
>>55242650

>she starts getting a bit too obsessive
>Slowly you start realizing that everyone you've ever known at every time of your life was her
>She gave birth to you
>She was both your mother and father
>first teacher, first crush, every student in every class you ever took, your first boss and your first coworkers, even your dog and hamster
>You have literally only known her your entire life
Yithian Yandere is terrifying
>>
>>55264665
Wouldn't you end up really rich though?

But it would be pretty rad
>>
>>55264665
>You're her with her memories sealed away
>Lonely yithian yanderes have been doing the equivalent of playing house by themselves via the entire human race for the entirety of its inception
>Humanity was engineered as an entertainment slave race, easily possessed and subject to wild and varying changes in temperament called "emotions" when not directly controlled, in order to make things interesting
>We are the vicarious playthings of lonely and bored entities beyond understanding
How deep do you wanna go?
>>
>>55264559
>not being able to walk home and sit on your waifu couch
*sigh*
>>
File: Endors Toi.pdf (205KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Endors Toi.pdf
205KB, 1x1px
>>55265465
>>55264559
>>55262582
Shoggoth story for ya'll
>>
>>55233412
Top tier waifu right there
>>
>>55258347
>Burger
>Bong
>>
>>55265168
Throw off your chains. Write your identity in the sky in letters 10 stories high, ringed in fire. Die knowing that I lived, more than anyone can live who doesn't suffer for what they are
>>
>>55232991
Why is Abdul the best character in the mythos?
>>
>>55236525

>that crotch
What's happening with it
>>
>>55233412
What is it from?
>>
>>55261542
The french legislative body is corrupt and populist as fuck (not to mention lazy and generally stupid). So the big projects are well done and steamlined, but some fucktard always creates a conterproductive law when the media get emotional about an aggression or something.
They had a bad tendancy to make rules so vague that everyone could be guilty, so that way they are sure that nobody escapes THE LAW. Add judges with an inflated ego (due to the fact that only one school produces them) to the mix, and you get a wonderful system.
It's not so bad, but since I confront those flaws regularly, it's irksome.

On the topic of comic industry, they increased the taxes for a lot of small professions including artists and authors recently, so they weren't happy at all. Dunno about the last developments.
>>
>>55267633
It'ss a meme
>>
>>55265611
So Shog was a widow, right?
>>
>>55268378
I'm like 90% sure she's just shortening Albert.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.