[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1723: Revenge Of The Rick Rolling Rabbit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 647
Thread images: 95

File: 1473516972522.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1473516972522.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed) (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55225455
>>
Jumpers! What is best in life?
>>
File: Gundam Post Disaster.pdf (233KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Post Disaster.pdf
233KB, 1x1px
Okay, I've corrected a few typos and added Er'el's description back in. I think that should be it, though.
>>
>>55231715
Ergh, hm. So long as it only procs when you actually take damage and only inflicts what damage you suffer, rather than just the total damage (If you only get a little cut, they only get a little cut) and it doesn't auto bypass any resistances or protections their bodies may have...A+? It's a pretty strong effect but has it's limits.

If I remember right, and I probably don't, the Cain thing was it being seven times over and protecting you from it as well or something.
>>
>>55231886
stealing waifu's and rule 63 gilgamesh
>>
File: DIO Intensifies.gif (422KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DIO Intensifies.gif
422KB, 500x500px
>Get home from work
>New thread has JUST started
>MFW
So how's your day been, anons?
>>
>>55231926
Today I realized that my coworker and I have the same shoes. Same size, same brand. Mine are slightly more beat up, on account of owning a puppy.

Was a bit odd.
>>
So Jumpers, what is your favorite type of drawback? Do you love the challenging ones? Do you prefer the one that blinds or mutes you? Yandere anyone?
>>
>>55231950
I love yanderes. I push them up against the wall and then play with them till they can't stand anymore.
>>
>>55231926
The air outside is smokey and unhealthy due to a fire that's burning down wind from us.

>>55231950
I've always been sort of attached to those drawbacks that make you a specific character. Like Being Taylor Is Suffering in Worm and so on.
>>
>>55231926
It was alright.
Nothing too special.
>>
>>55231926
Doing fine until I ran into another "plz disable your adblock" spam from a website that can't comprehend that allowing ads that carry malware, chug bandwidth, and spam pop-ups and pop-bbehinds, IS WHY PEOPLE DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE.
>>
Have you ever wrecked a settings big bad or any group of people in particular? I jumped shaman King and completely destroyed Hao and the X laws. I spent a good chunk of cp on Furyoku till I had 1,280,000, then I killed hao and took his Soul with soul Gathering from DS. Of course the X laws saw this so I had to go, sadly they went the way of hao.
>>
>>55231898
Ah, that's about what I had in mind. One thing, when you mention resistances and such, do you mean that it'd still be affected by things like God Hand or Armor of Fafnir, or could it also be reduced by durability in general?

...I'm trying really hard to think of a bigger and flashier version of this I can dump points into, like how Gae Bolg's thrown use is its own NP, and I'm failing to come up with anything other than a multiplier for the reflection. Damn it.
>>
>>55232052
The former yeah. Special or magical protections but not base durability.
>>
>>55231886
Depends on how you define "best," and "life." I mean, I COULD crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women, but if I don't find that fun it's not gonna enrich my existence.
>>
>>55232080
Gotcha. Thank you for your time.
>>
File: 1494906296257.jpg (86KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1494906296257.jpg
86KB, 520x678px
>>55231926
I lost all my notes for tomorrow Math exam, and I don't know shit
>>
>>55232081
The above post should be read by Arnold Schwarzenegger for full effect.
>>
>>55232108
No worries.

Anyway, anyone know what Star Wars jumps we have right now? Been getting back into SW stuff lately.
>>
>>55231950
The one's that have you going up against a setting's strongest foes are always fun. Gives me a chance to flex those OOC powers against (usually) designated targets.
>>
>>55231892
When's this take place?
>>
Wasn't there somebody working on a new Mortal Kombat? How's that coming along?
>>
>>55232140
KOTOR, Clone Wars (with a weird gauntlet some guy from reddit came up with), and Original Trilogy.

Are you going to finish up Darth Bane for us?
>>
>>55232159
Variable insert time, but generally after PD 300.
>>
>>55232140
Knights of the Old Republic, Original Trilogy, Clone Wars, Bane Trilogy is apparently being redone since FU was disappointed in his own initial version, Brutus is doing The Old Republic, I think that weird Republic Commando Gauntlet was accepted?
>>
>>55231950
I like the ones that give me a challenge, but aren't impossibly, needlessly sadistic.
>>
>>55232209
>>55232186
>Forgetting about Auralnauts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSCm8yAxBr8

What is wrong with you guys?
>>
>>55232209
>Brutus is doing The Old Republic

People say this but we haven't seen a WIP in how long.
>>
>>55232159
Using CE/AD? Probably between 2500 and 2900. Most amenities/technologies look relatively the same despite being in space w/ giant robots, but Mars would probably take a long time to terraform.
>>
>>55232232
Gah. Now that episode 5 is out I should really add a few new things based on the jokes from there. Damn my backlog.
>>
File: tmp_11020-THQClLW_d176232138.jpg (104KB, 640x793px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11020-THQClLW_d176232138.jpg
104KB, 640x793px
>>55231904
>rule 63 gilgamesh
I'd like to plunder her Gate of Babylon.
>>
>>55232232
...I have forgotten the face of my father.
>>
File: aXm8490xjU.jpg (65KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8490xjU.jpg
65KB, 650x650px
So what rules of the jumpchain have you broken due to rule of cool/whatever else, jumpers?

Don't worry, I won't tell jump-chan.
>>
>>55231950
Ones that are thematically appropriate. Shit I've taken drawbacks when I didn't need points just because I thought it fit.
>>
Would Fate/Zero Gil be less willing to kill me if I was Enkidu master?
>>
>>55232232
It doesn't give me any increase in the Force, so why should I bother remembering it exists?

Speaking of, are you going to bother touching up on the "Force supplement" given recent changes?
>>
>>55232262
I run companion permadeath and occasionally block certain options to enhance the character's suffering.
>>
>>55232267
Eh, debatable. On the one hand, Enkidu. On the other hand, some mongrel is claiming to be Enkidu's Master.
>>
>>55232273
>occasionally block certain options to enhance the character's suffering
That sounds needlessly edgy. Why not just make it so they're not the ones choosing?
>>
>>55232186
>>55232209
I was actually going to do Dark Empires, since that's not covered by the Old Trilogy jump (Set 6 years after Return whilst OT jump is five years before New Hope). Not a big jump, not really, and most of it's formatted out already. Also I haven't done sci fi stuff in a while.
>>
>>55232285
Because the end result is really the same and it's more satisfying to see them attain the same results through hard work.
>>
>>55232273
So, you don't actually have Companions, you've got little playthings and you tend to break your toys by strapping fireworks on them and watching them go off, then bitch and whine that your toys broke and you need new ones.

Sounds like a five year old Jumper. The horrors you must inflict upon the multiverses.
>>
>>55232282
>>55232267
As someone who only has knowledge of Fate from watching Carnival Phantasm, who is this Enkidu guy and why would Gil be less likely to kill anon?
>>
>FGO WIP
>Beast of Life
This is going to make the fight with JUMPER very very interesting.
>>
File: Metal Slug.pdf (252KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Slug.pdf
252KB, 1x1px
Yo, is this supposed to be in Uploads? I don't remember the author posting it in-thread or anything, but maybe I just glossed over it.
>>
>>55232316
...Why would I ever do that? That sounds like a horrible thing to do to my friends.

The reason I run it is because I don't consider the lives of Companions to be expendable.
>>
>>55232343
Definitely wasn't posted in thread by them.
>>
>>55232345
You've got badwrongfun guys poking you. I'd just ignore them for the time being - you won't get any decent response out of them.
>>
>>55232329
Do you know about the epic of Gilgamesh? Enkidu was Gilgamesh's best friend ever and the only person he cared about. In Fate, Enkidu is a trap instead of a hairy caveman, so he is also Gilgamesh's husbando.
>>
>>55232329
Enkidu is from the Epic of Gilgamesh - Created from clay and saliva, stuff happens, ends up being Gil's companion and close friend. Then he dies of illness, which prompts Gil to go seek immortality. Also, he hates the gods for taking his friend from him (this is why Gil's Divinity stat is downgraded, by the way.)
>>
>>55232306
Having random choices specifically blocked off by some cosmic being who specifically has it out for them sounds more like a quicker way for the story to lose all sense of meaning and agency. Also, creating and offering a choice but arbitrarily disallowing it for some reason seems somewhat asinine and doesn't make sense on several levels.
>>
>>55232269
The only thing I want to change with that is to make it so that you only need to go through one jump to become a Force conduit instead of two.

If you want me to make it so you can become as strong as Abeloth without consequence then no, I ain't ever doing that for multiple reasons.
>>
>>55232368
>Do you know about the epic of Gilgamesh?
Only about how Gilgamesh had found the elixir or something to immortality and a snake stole it from him.
>Enkidu is a trap instead of a hairy caveman, so he is also Gilgamesh's husbando.
So standard Nasu stuff
>>
>>55232368
>In Fate, Enkidu is a trap
Eh... In Fate, Enkidu's gender isn't even clear. Completely androgynous in appearance. Like Fate's version of SNL's Pat.
>>
>>55232388
How about removing the force conduit option altogether because of how ridiculously non canon it is?
>>
>>55232388
>I ain't ever doing that for multiple reasons.

So, you'll allow people to become Avatar, and you say you have no problem with infinite power (despite just a thread before that you were condemning the recent power creep).

But increasing the Force powers is somehow too much?

Your logic makes no sense here.
>>
>>55232410
>>55232416
Is your pass the reason you don't get banned for shitposting?
>>
>>55232416
Could you stop shitposting for one thread.
>>
>>55232416
He's making decisions based on salt about power creep, despite things like force conduit showing he's just as guilty as those he hates.
>>
>>55232343
Alaskan Anon's is the only version of Metal Slug that was posted in thread, I believe.
>>
>>55232416
At least with the Avatar, you can make the argument that 90% of the series is centered on and from their perspective. The protagonists don't ever achieve Aboleth levels.
>>
File: Aku laughing.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Aku laughing.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>55232298
>Dark Empires
Words cannot describe how hype I am at the idea of a Dark Empire jump.
>>
>>55232428
>>55232432
>Disagreeing with a jumpmaker and questioning their logic
>"STOP SHITPOSTING REE."

Not a day goes by that I'm not questioning the general intelligence of you people.
Disagreements are a thing. There are no "safe spaces" on fucking 4chan of all fucking places.

If he can't argue against, then maybe he should rethink his stance. All there is to it.
>>
>>55232388
Why not make Force Conduit a perk or scenario reward instead of giving it for free just for visiting the setting.
>>
>>55232448
Howdy Disu.
>>
>>55232416
>The only way to become as powerful as The Ones or Abeloth is by using the same methods they did.
This NOT recommended however since it WILL drive you insane and transform you into an abomination.
It's not restricted, just a very bad idea.
>>
>>55231926
Labor with the family. Decent food, at least. Wanting to go on the jumpchain so I can have adventures instead of my dead-end life in a shitty world. The thought of it makes my life bearable. I can only hope it'll happen some day.
>>55231950
I like scenario drawbacks, like the 77 Rings in JJBA. It allows me to do non-plot stuff if I so choose and I can take as long as I want to get the rings and complete the challenge. Sad that I don't see more drawbacks like this, a lot are apocalypse style scenarios.
>>
>>55232265
Tell me about that.
>>
>>55231886
Good food, tinkering, and magic.
>>
>>55232439
They don't even come CLOSE. Anakin's power up on Mortis might be the only time a main character is on the same or a higher level than her. Luke and Darth Krayat fought her together, after she had been severely weakened and had lost all the power and bodies she had stolen. The only reason she didn't obliterate them is because they reminded her of her children, who she had deeply loved once. And even then, she nearly killed them.

And they didn't even kill her, in the end. They just sealed her away.
>>
>>55232495
Aaaand you do realize if more and more Star Wars jumps are made, eventually just collecting the amount of Force-based backgrounds will make that ruling less and less sensible, yes?
>>
>>55232525
Just fuck off already.
>>
>>55232525
>>55232458
One of these days, you'll going to drown in your own bile.
>>
File: MY NAME'S NOT DISU!.gif (874KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
MY NAME'S NOT DISU!.gif
874KB, 320x192px
>>55232467
Howdy, anon-

DAMN IT ANON.
>>
>>55232544
>>55232545
Yes yes, disagreement gets me sent to gulag, ja ja ja

Let the adults finish talking, kiddo.
>>
>>55232562
You've never feigned innocence convincingly, parasite.
>>
Ah the smell of fresh bait at the start of a new thread, if you pay attention you can see the clueless anons give their precious (you)s.
>>
File: jeanne alter lily peek.png (60KB, 122x262px) Image search: [Google]
jeanne alter lily peek.png
60KB, 122x262px
>>55231926
Hard at work on Wadanohara. Perks are 90% done, need to think of a Demon/Mercenary Capstone and a 100 CP Red Sea Perk.

Now I need to work on the items.

That'll be a joy.
>>
>>55232581
And you've never had an intelligent discussion in your life.

Are we going to keep throwing insults at each other or should I call your father?
>>
>>55232410
>Someone doesn't know their EU lore.
>>
So for the Inuyasha jump, do Hanyou lose their abilities once per month as in the source material? I ask because the only place it's even referenced is in a drawback.

Also, does Sacred Arrow allow for other applications of spiritual energy, or is it just the "arrow charging" you gain access to?
>>
>>55232581
>>55232610
Neither of you are going to get anywhere like this, get a room already.
>>
If it hasn't already been claimed, I'm gonna claim The Adventure Zone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gErjF61oPi0
>>
>>55232598
Hey, Nika. Random question. If I companion Metalia and use Starseed Awakening on her, how much do you think the whole situation will offend Beryl?

Will it be as bad as her Endymion obsessed conquest of the Kingdom? Worse?
>>
>>55231892
Looking over it again, I can't help but think that the "Grunt" perk is a little weak. I mean, it increases your abilities only when a weaker suit. While the situation is relatively common in gundam verses, It doesn't have much utility for a capstone, especially when sitting right next to the much more useful Demon perk which increases your potential with all mobile suits.

Maybe widen it a little so that you act better when in a disadvantaged situation, with a special boost when using grunt suits or something.

That's really my only gripe with the jump. Beyond that, it looks good.
>>
>>55232621
Go on then. What's the justification for getting to hand out force powers, including training in them, to as many people as you like instantly with no range or time or cost limits. For free after going to a single Star Wars jump.
>>
>>55232642
Danger Zone?
>>
>>55232642
Oh, hello, Discord-exclusive jumpmaker. Kind of sad to see you've adopted some of the worst practices of SB jumpmakers, though. It doesn't make it better just because the community isn't SB.
>>
>>55232598
For Red Sea, maybe the 100cp perk could be 'Red Sea Red Eyes', or some other clever title. It grants you the red eyes all the Red Sea characters have as well as working as a 'You're scary' perk. Alternatively, you could base it off that dead fish translator the Princess has, allowing you to understand and communicate on the behalf of someone who has fallen to madness/forgotten how to speak like she has.

As for the Demon/Mercenary Capstone...maybe one for leading an invasion, since I think the demons were the spearhead of the invasion attempt? So the perk would be for leading an invasion and smashing through the defenders of whoever you're invading.
>>
>>55232665
Like? I see this brought up whenever a Jumpmaker who uses it appears.
>>
>>55232695
Like dive-bombing the community you never post in with jumps and retreating back to yours for safety, avoiding the fallout your jump has caused.
>>
>>55230409
Also, can someone throw me ideas for the 200 cp human perks? I put the 100cp (Fertility of both the land and you) perks in the 200 cp part and I am not without ideas. The other human perks consist of Joseph dreams, Stealing blessings like Jacob, a perk that makes it so gods really really like you and a perk to fight beings much more powerful than you to a stalemate, just like how Jacob wrestled with God.
>>
>>55232721
>I am not without ideas
I should go to sleep.
>>
>>55232718
I mean, that would require me to be a productive person who makes more than one jump every six months at best.
>>
File: leigon btfo.png (200KB, 540x339px) Image search: [Google]
leigon btfo.png
200KB, 540x339px
>>55232648
We're assuming Metallia isn't giving her power anymore to Beryl, right? Probably not as bad as her Endymion obsessed conquest, but she is going to be pretty pissed off at you and Metallia for making her into a magical girl and Metallia for even accepting the powerup.

>>55232666
> For Red Sea, maybe the 100cp perk could be 'Red Sea Red Eyes', or some other clever title. It grants you the red eyes all the Red Sea characters have as well as working as a 'You're scary' perk.

I do have a Red Sea 100 CP perk that makes people be afraid of your magic because its gorey and bloody and covered in eyes as well as generally disgusts them.

>Alternatively, you could base it off that dead fish translator the Princess has, allowing you to understand and communicate on the behalf of someone who has fallen to madness/forgotten how to speak like she has.

I'll consider this idea, though. I have a similar perk in the Tosatsu Kingdom tree for the Bunbun language, though.

>As for the Demon/Mercenary Capstone...maybe one for leading an invasion, since I think the demons were the spearhead of the invasion attempt? So the perk would be for leading an invasion and smashing through the defenders of whoever you're invading.

That's for a Tosatsu Kingdom Capstone, but maybe I'll move that to the Demon Capstone.

I do have another idea for a Tosatsu Kingdom Capstone.
>>
To answer your question, >>55232610 , until you can prove to these people beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are NOT acting with malevolence towards KOTOR to either squeeze more planet-busting out of him or drive him off altogether, no one will argue with you in good faith. They are coming INTO this 'argument' already convinced that your intent is malicious, which is why you're not getting actual arguments out of them.
>>
>>55232756
How exactly are they meant to do that? Even people who try to point out how his decisions are unbalanced design choices within his own jump are being decried as shitposters, despite the fact that they're essentially arguing for lower power.
>>
>>55232298
Eclipse class star destroyer?
>>
>>55232774
I'm not sure, but it must be possible.
>>
>>55232756
So everyone is acting like a shit poster then.
>>
>>55232754
>another idea

Go on?
>>
>>55232721
>>55232728
Before you sleep, I have a few:

>A perk for maintaining faith even in difficult circumstances
>A perk for resisting temptation, such as your boss's wife telling you to have sex with her
>A perk for being a good shepherd and animal caretaker
>A perk for faking the death of others, like Joseph's brothers made it look like he was killed by animals
>A perk for laying tricks and traps, like Joseph's brothers did
>>
>>55232791
Paranoia will do that. When your enemy can be anyone, you assume everyone is the enemy.
>>
File: Eclipse-class_Star_Destroyer1.jpg (41KB, 888x364px) Image search: [Google]
Eclipse-class_Star_Destroyer1.jpg
41KB, 888x364px
>>55232775
Of course. They're too cool to not. Just look at that wicked shape. Just so sexy.
>>
>>55231926
Need to make second breakfast.
>>55232262
None. Consider me the only playing-as-written fag that still exists.
>>55232791
Nothing new.
>>
>>55232754
So, what you're saying is that it would be better to make the Dark Generals into Magical Girls to mess with Beryl even more.
>>
>>55232642
>No Morgana / Mona-esque animal companion with Persona & cognitive transformations
>No Akechi-derived "drive people psychotic via afflicting their cognitions, which can make Shadows more powerful at the expense of sanity"
>>
File: 1504333775402.jpg (3MB, 3960x5696px) Image search: [Google]
1504333775402.jpg
3MB, 3960x5696px
Reminder that new Mega class starship in the star wars universe is as big as three executor class ships
>>
>>55232813
Damn it; the classic wedge shape from Star Wars and the classic imperial design of 40k are both too awesome, I can't decide which I want for my main ship.
>>
>>55232754
Okay, another idea for the Red Sea 100cp perk could be being able to act cute and silly despite being a vile person underneath, like Sal. Or maybe a perk for being an undead, like the Red Sea denizens are?

Also, this isn't related to Wadanohara, but do you have any interest in making a Gray Garden jump? It's made by the same people who made Wadanohara, is implied to share the same universe (given that Vendetto is the son of the main villain from that game) and has some great music as well. It would be cool to see your take on that setting, if you have any interest in it.
>>
>>55232847
I remember saying that's a valid use for OC Companion, and maybe I'll add that in an update.
>>
>>55232873
Do both.
Imagine it. A wedge shaped star destroyer built with the same High-Gothic-Cathedral designs of the Imperial Navy.
>>
File: Maniacal Cackling.jpg (80KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Maniacal Cackling.jpg
80KB, 1200x600px
>>55232813
>>
>>55232891
If it was, I must've missed it and apologize for that.

and the other thing?
>>
>>55232903
>>55232891
nevermind my reading comprehension there kinda sucked.

Thank you.
>>
>>55232891
If you could, maybe a perk as well for creating elaborate plans, heists, and similar keikaku?

Shido's plan for controlling Japan, and the Phantom Thieves' plan for ousting and revealing Akechi as the traitor, are both prime examples for that making a good 200 or
300 perk.
>>
File: キャスター04b(中).png (208KB, 351x583px) Image search: [Google]
キャスター04b(中).png
208KB, 351x583px
>>55232829
If they'll accept your plan, they're pretty loyal to Beryl.

>>55232796
It's...a silly idea that has no basis in canon and I'm already thinking of a better idea, but I initially thought about having an idea about being able to explode into cute little bunny mooks that could beat people up and they would reform back into you, but if any of them died you'd get an equal amount of wounds back on you. It's based on how the Tosatsu Soldiers were pretty numerous.

I'll probably do something else instead, though. I just have to balance the thing I'm thinking of.
>>
>>55232774
By not making accusations and hostile whining towards KOTOR. You insult him and scream, instead of asking. Your posts drip with sarcasm and spite.
>>
>>55232935
Maybe the capstone could be taking on a metalic form that's invulnerable but can only be maintained for a certain amount of time, like the king's limited battery.
>>
>>55232936
Your post falls flat when people have done that and still been treated as shit posters.
>>
>>55232935
>If they'll accept your plan
Ha! As if they'd have a choice. I'm not going to use Starseed Awakening on them, nor make them companions, I'll use some of my other tricks to do it.

As for their loyalty to Beryl, well, their faith might be a bit shaken when Queen Metalia goes off to be Magical Girl Metalia.
>>
>>55232653
>what's the justification for getting to hand out force powers, including training in them, to as many people as you like
The Valley Of The Jedi contained a Force nexus that could give anyone Force powers (including a modicum level of skill in them) and boost someone who already had the Force. Dark siders found it and began using it to turn their troops into mind-controlled force users. Yep, pretty much "throw in minion, get force-using minion back".

>for free after going to a _single_ Star Wars jump
Yeah, I don't like changing it to that either.
>>
File: 藤05b(遠).png (116KB, 299x492px) Image search: [Google]
藤05b(遠).png
116KB, 299x492px
>>55232882
>able to act cute and silly despite being a vile person underneath, like Sal.

That's a 400 CP perk, actually, and it's super strong given how Sal was able to dupe everyone into thinking he was a silly little shark and wormed his way into being essentially Uomi's right hand shark along with Tatsumiya and Pulmo. Despite how they figured out that a traitor would eventually worm they way into the ranks and open up the Red Sea's seal and everyone was frantically searching for him.

...Although he did that by framing someone else, it was still pretty effective on his part. Plus he's displayed memory suppression magic, too.

>Or maybe a perk for being an undead, like the Red Sea denizens are?

That's capstone that basically takes the concept of being undead to it's logical conclusion. (Don't worry it doesn't make you immune to death in general) But you look undead by default if you're part of the Red Sea.

>Also, this isn't related to Wadanohara, but do you have any interest in making a Gray Garden jump? It's made by the same people who made Wadanohara, is implied to share the same universe (given that Vendetto is the son of the main villain from that game) and has some great music as well. It would be cool to see your take on that setting, if you have any interest in it.

Mmm, I'd rather not have to touch Deepsea Prisoner's stuff anymore than I have to. I only took the claim so I could kill Sal and get some Witch stuff, and no one else was making the game. But maybe. The beginning of that game is really slow. I might get some cool perks from it,

>>55232950
Perhaps. I already have a 400 CP perk based on Artamos's mecha body but I might make what you suggested a capstone. If I do, I might need another 400 CP perk for the Tosatsu kingdom, though. Maybe something around commanding mooks.

>>55232997
Hm, that's pretty entertaining to read.
>>
>>55232410
And what would you suggest? Arbitrarily applying Star Wars' metaphysics to all future jumps, violating multiple canons at the same time?
>>
>>55233068
That seems nothing like what I described to you. That's a set location, not a power that lets you do it to anyone, any number of anyones, at any times you please.
>>
>>55233094
People have no issue with Naruto or Saint Seiya allowing you to awaken chakra or cosmo in individuals and not the entire universe at once or just all your allies at once.
>>
>>55233096
That's semantics anon. "You're now a Force Conduit" --> "You now have the Valley Of The Jedi" as a Warehouse attachment. End result is still the same: being able to give anyone Force powers.

Although... flavor-wise, I have to admit the latter would be way cooler.
>>
Quick question.

Has anybody looked into making Knights & Magic as a jump, either now or after the series continues along a bit further?
>>
>>55233121
No, it's not. One lets you instantly make a billion strong army into force users, the other needs you to move every single one of those soldiers into that location. There's a huge difference between being able to instantly give anyone these powers regardless of where they are or how many you are giving to and having to take them to a specific location. You're doing instantly what could take days or weeks or longer, depending on the target size.
>>
>>55233138
No. And you won't either, if you know what's good for you.
>>
>>55233121
>flavor-wise, I have to admit the latter would be way cooler.
I'm actually inclined to agree with this. Having a VotE-style Warehouse attachment would be more thematic and interesting, even if it doesn't change the underlying idea of "you can now make force users."
>>
>>55233138
They have 4 full volumes of the light novels translated, I doubt you need to wait. Especially since it's being actively translated still.
>>
>>55233142
Isn't it also giving it to your enemies? Seems like it would be a major balancing factor.
>>
>>55233167
No, you can pick and choose as you please.
>>
>>55233156
Warehouse attachments were a mistake.
>>
>>55233121
Actually I think I'm going to fluff it in my chain that it works that way. And after three jumps, because SW is all about the trilogies.

>>55233142
>inb4 somebody uses time dilation perks and items
Then fluff it differently in your chain, like I'm going to. Thanks for the idea, btw.
>>
>>55233156
>VotE-style Warehouse attachment would be more thematic and interesting
I don't know why these inter-jump options have gained such prominence, but it needs to stop.
>>
File: don't reply to scatovore.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
don't reply to scatovore.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>
>>55233150
Oh ya got me shakin' anon.

Shakin' in laughter.

>>55233160
... So it is. I was only aware of the first two.
>>
>>55232298
>Dark Empires,
What is this?

>>55232813
That looks awesome
>>
>>55232971
>I'm not even going to try, I'm going to act like an asshole then whine when I'm treated like one.
>>
>>55232813
Seeing it always reminds me of the Titanic, for some reason.
>>
>>55233156
>Letting people into your storehouse of doomsday weapons
Retard.
>>
Speaking of Star Wars what can I do with Sith Alchemy and Sorcery?
>>
>>55233303
Star Wars comic, set a few years after the end of the original trilogy, covering the emperor's return and final defeat (I think, does he come back again later in the EU?)

It's pretty wicked, yeah.
>>
>>55233328
>not having teleporters

Dense and with a lack of foresight, too.
>>
>>55233328
>not thinking past the Forcewall
>not picking up Titanic Sanctuary from God Of War or otherwise compartmentalizing+securing your Warehouse.
>>
>>55233342
Nope, that's the end of him. All the Jedi in the afterlife make sure he never rises again, and he never does. For reference on just how gone he is, a century later Krayat summons the spirits of several ancient Sith to help him find a way to cheat death. Even Nihilus is there, despite how impossible that should be. You know who's NOT there, despite him cheating death being common knowledge? The Emperor.
>>
>>55233411
That's pretty great then, glad to see it didn't get retconned.
>>
File: punchthemreallyfuckinghard.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
punchthemreallyfuckinghard.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Anybody ever try to make a hercsassin?
>>
>>55233420
Well that's part of the Legends verse.
I wouldn't put it past Disney to one day bring back the Emperor.
>>
>>55233420
Yep. Also, side note, Sith spirits are dicks. They blatantly told Sheev he was doomed, and he had to press them to tell him about a way out (which was possessing Anakin, and he ended up dragged to Force Hell for his troubles). Then, Krayat goes to them for help, and they pretty much tell him to fuck off for his One Sith idea. Even Nihilus does, in his weird language, despite how he was basically Force Galactus when he died instead of being a true Sith. He might as well not have bothered.
>>
>>55233511
Which is why the Sith are always ultimately doomed. Too selfish.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>55231892
Drawback: Angels From Heaven, Enemy AceX2 (1800)

PMC Mercenary

Total Piece of Shit (Free)
FUCKING RIPPED (1700)
Bromance of the Century (1600)
Time To Act Cool (1400)
Women Are The Sun (1000)
Mobile Worker Battalion (Free)
Pushing The Envelope (600)
Gundam Frame (400)
Alaya-Vijnana System (Free)
Type E Alaya-Vijnana System (200)
Promise Charm (0)

"A telescope?". Fair Eyes blinked.

Yes, a telescope. And a jacuzzi. And link to interdimensional cable. And miscellaneous luxuries that make the First Age's most decadent resorts look like trailer trash.

"You know, at this rate you'll never fit any actual weapons on it" Beatrice poked her head out of the gundam's aft. "But fine, fine. One endless paradise coming right up!"

Mmm.

"If we could just focus on actual science for a second" began Kiva, "I've finished the Vita-chambers. The ones connected to that secondary brain implanted in the machine"

Good job, team. Take a break, I'll handle it from here.

"I'll break something, alright" muttered Ange, rolling up her sleeves as a mechanical roar sounded over the horizon. "The guy piloting that robo-beast's back again. I'm going to sort him out once and for all, him and his whatever it's called"

The Hunter.

"Yeah. That. Seeya!"

I continue polishing the amneties long after they've left, trading odd looks at me. I'll have to tell them, but-later. I need to catch /her/ up on everything that's happened since. More importantly, I prefer not to swoon with relief in front of people.

As I dive into the newly installed cosmosphere interface, I remember struggling out of Seol's ruins in search of Daegu. Time halts as consciousness accelerates. Within the suit's digital mainframe, the spiritron-form of a young girl wake up.

Rise and shine, Violet. I came back for you.

>>55233500
Nope, but I imagine he'd be like Lie Shuwen except with pankration instead of kungfu.
>>
>>55232437
If I did it was a really rough draft when I backed out and opened the jump to whoever wanted it.
>>
>>55233509
Well, true, but that's a given. As for canon...well, I wouldn't exactly have it out of mind if Snoke turns out to be palpitations possessing someone, honestly.

>>55233511
Hah. Fitting, given the dick holes they're usually in life that they are such in death too.
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>55233534
>As for canon

Did you hear the leaks about the next movie featuring Anakin's ghost being reincarnated as a giant sea sloth?

>>55232262
I play by rules as written mostly, but I consider things like the forcewall and ressurection mechanics to not be completely chicanery-proof by outside forces. Which is also part of why certain enemies were able to follow me into certain drawbacks and scenarios with the right conditions.

>>55231886
Depends on h-no wait, >>55232081 knows what's up.
>>
>>55233534
So, out of curiosity, what would the backgrounds be? Something like Smuggler (Drop-In), New Republic, Jedi, and Dark Empire?
>>
>>55233590
Avoiding any leaks, I wanna enjoy the good and bad fresh when it comes out. Though I don't really care that much either haha.
>>
>>55233594
Something along those lines, though I'm considering whether or not to go for the usual faction and role origins and whether to have the factions be republic/imperial or light/dark or whatever.

There's a whole bunch of noted down perks and items but I haven't quite set what the actual origins will be.
>>
>>55231950
Blinding. I play a lot of seers.
>>55232262
No warehouse.
>>
>>55233590
>Did you hear the leaks about the next movie featuring Anakin's ghost being reincarnated as a giant sea sloth?
I don't know if you're joking or not, but I want this to be real.
>>
>>55233590
>Anakin hated sand so much he reincarnated as a creature of the sea
You know, that almost makes sense by itself.

>>55233607
Well, whatever you do, I'll be looking forward to the result. Good luck, Val, may the Force be with you!
>>
>>55233228
Hur dur dur.
>>
How do i turn a robowaifu from nier:A into a gunman?

I need to increase her hotbloodedness.

>>55233607
Do you need to be a robot to use the various chips from nier, or just fanwank that they work anyways?
>>
File: Darth Sloth.jpg (40KB, 177x175px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Sloth.jpg
40KB, 177x175px
>>55233632
A while ago, an alleged ex-Disney worker did the following AMA on /tv/. Now, obligatory grain of salt and all, but one of the things he mentioned were penguins that looked like they're constantly stoned

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83562252/#83564899

Which was totally confirmed later: https://www.polygon.com/2017/7/15/15977098/star-wars-last-jedi-puffins-behind-scenes

And THEN, someone took this picture of a scene they were shooting. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>55233680
You'd need to be a robot but I don't think it'd be impossible to maybe change them around to work on biology.
>>
>>55233680
Based on how Spiral Energy works, I'm pretty sure if you just strap her in with you, start shouting about how your hearts are beating as one and then get her to put your palm on your hand while you stick your drill in.

Then she can just sort of get in there while you're transforming the gunman.
>>
>>55233685
You know, if this IS real, the reaction on /tv/ is going to be amazing.

>Holy shit, he was telling the truth. It was just so stupid none of us believed him.
>>
>>55233701
A Nier robot specifically, or any kind?
>>
>>55233757
Well, I suppose any robot could work.
>>
>>55231892
>Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 387.5
Identity: Child Soldier - Human Debris
Drawbacks: Angels From Heaven (+400)
Final Point Count: 1,400 CP

Perks:
-No Child (Free)
-The Rat’s Whiskers (Free)
-ALL MUSCLE
-FUCKING RIPPED
-Going Out Like A Dying Star
-The Demon

Equipment, Companions, and Armor
-The Wingman x2 (Free)
-Abraham Frame - Import CMS-328 Desperado (Free)
-The Injector
--Melee Weapon (Free)
--Ahab Reactor x2
--Keep Existing Shit
>>
Jumpers, what have you named your symbiote?
>>
>>55233819
Rohypnol.
>>
File: IMG_0633.jpg (83KB, 558x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0633.jpg
83KB, 558x793px
Having trouble sticking to a chain. Any suggestions? Right now I'm trying drop-in+human only, writing from non-jumper perspectives only, and basically being jumper!Man With No Name.
>>
>>55233819
Zimmer
>>
>>55231886
Games and stories.

>>55232624
I'm just gonna make some shit up here:
I seriously think that was just something the author made up to be dramatic whenever she wanted to depower Dogboy, because it happens like three times out of who knows how many chapters, and is almost completely ignored by the villain just because he's a badass.
Well, technically, he doesn't ignore it -- he just fucking hacks the shit out of it.

Anyway, I doubt people would care if you just conveniently ignore it, too. And if you want to keep it anyway, it would only effect your hanyou powers without the drawback. So just do whatever.

Also, isn't there a whole different perk for the other applications?

>>55232262
I play by all the rules as written, or at least the ones that I'm aware of.

But in Sonic Classic I did fanwank that all the Eggmans from the Eaten Time drawback were different AU interpretations of the character, instead of just from different points in time, because that seemed more fun if I could make the Robotnik from YTPs to work alongside Archie Comics Eggman.
And when I take a drawback that says a companion will betray you, I have a running gag that it's Malefor. It's ALWAYS Malefor.
I guess that's more "fanwanking shit when nothing says I can't".

Also, as I mentioned last thread, I rule that the forcewall, while completely indestructible (though it does sometimes wobble), doesn't prevent people from just going AROUND the forcewall, should they have the means to do so.
>>
File: pphbt!.gif (494KB, 420x224px) Image search: [Google]
pphbt!.gif
494KB, 420x224px
I literally have two perks to fluff out and an origin description left to write for my jump to be completed and I just can't motivate myself to finish it.
>>
>>55233880
Meth helps with that.
>>
>>55233880
What jump?
>>
>>55233850
Find a theme you like, or make a native jumper from a setting you like.
>>
File: GUN LAUGHING CRYING.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
GUN LAUGHING CRYING.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>55232262
1. Pods don't real
2. Companion permadeath
3. You better write at least 1k words fucker
>>
>>55232282
On the third hand, Enkidu would probably protect you from Gil.
>>
>>55232495
>This NOT recommended however since it WILL drive you insane and transform you into an abomination.
What exactly is wrong with that?
>>
File: Gentleman Jumper.png (2MB, 1280x2233px) Image search: [Google]
Gentleman Jumper.png
2MB, 1280x2233px
>>55233850
>writing from non-jumper perspectives only
Neat

>suggestions?
I've stuck with one chain of +250 jumps where I simply choose what sounds the most fun and interesting to read/watch later after the adventure. After a while I seemed to have fallen into the 19th century stereotypical English gentleman adventurer.

>"You call these Chocobos, is that correct? Fascinating!"
>"Hold my tea Korra, someone needs a good what for!"
>>
>>55233944
Pods don't real?
>>
How are GO and GT going?
>>
>>55234125
GT will apparently be done tommorow, and GO will probably be done in the next week or so.
>>
>>55233328
>Not having security systems for your storehouse of dusty relics.
Idiot.
>>
>>55234137
Force Wall.
>>
>>55233213
Tell you what, you can write your Jumpchain how you want, I'll write how I want, and we can both be happy.
Because this? This tells me you need to go see a psychiatrist about your issues.
>>
>>55234144
If that's the extent of your security system, you need to work on that.
>>
What jumps allow me to become a Robot? Preferably an in jump option that becomes an alt form later.
>>
>>55234125
Well. GT only has 7 perks left before all the perks are done, so today's progress has been very good and plenty of time left. GO has had a few items filled in.
>>
>>55234168
In non-repetitive question news, how far down the backlog are Xenoverse and Super?
>>
>>55234163
Why? Nobody gets to come in unless they're aligned with me in the first place. Wives, husbands, children, pets, nobody outside of this group gets in.
>>
>>55234173
Not this month but shouldn't be too far off. I've been getting more and more excited for Xenoverse as I read up on more and more heroes stuff. So many cool transformations and new characters. It's totally GT tier fanfic shit but it still hypes me up to make the jump.
>>
>>55234176
You have a lot of faith in the wisdom of children and animals.
>>
>>55234180
Well, since we're asking for status reports. How's Apocrypha Going?
>>
>>55234180
Yeah, Heroes is dumb as shit but they've invested so much of their effort into 'what-ifs' and crazy transformations so it's really neat to look at what they've cranked out. Demons especially have really gotten it golden from Heroes, since they have gained four transformations where before they had zero. Everyone else gets something too rather than it just being all Saiyan, all the time like in other material.

Plus they're not shy about using GT and movie characters. All the shadow dragons show up again later on, and they seem to delight in bringing in movie characters with some kind of power up as part of the current plot.
>>
>>55234176
All I can think of is that line from Mass Effect 2: Geth do not _intentionally_ infiltrate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EpNeTsEEDE
>>
>>55234198
Hasn't really started seriously yet, only will once GO and the Supplement update are done.

>>55234207
Yeah, it's great for what ifs. Vegeks and shit like that.
>>
>>55233944
I was doing the alt-chain builder where I had to write 10k words. I might do zero starting points and +500/1000 savings and unlimited drawbacks, but that might be too cheaty. I just always end up taking as many drawbacks as possible unless they're downright awful. Rome comes to mind since a lot of its drawbacks are debilitating to me. I feel like if I was in Rome I couldn't handle the politics and shit of being a Patrician, and I'd be too worried about getting assassinated. I read a book where exactly this happened. Being a peasant or a soldier or a slave feels like it's a raw deal as well. I tend to avoid jumps that can end my chain where I lose my powers. Conspiracy, the horrible bad luck, being turned into a child and being stripped of my powers all sound awful.
>>55234035
Stasis pods from the warehouse just don't work, so you can't have characters from worlds you haven't been to starting as companions. Alternatively so you can't bring people from real life on the chain with you I already kind of do this. I probably wouldn't bring anyone I know with me, I generally dislike companions and pods are pricey on a supplement that'll follow you for the rest of the chain. Unless you're going to pick someone great or a loved one you can't live without for how many decades, it'd just be more worthwhile to pick them up in the chain and get more warehouse utility
>>55234167
Futurama lets you take robot as an origin. Archer has Cyborg. I'm sure Ghost in the shell has a thing, and Overwatch also has cyberization.
>>
Is there an early jump (not Negima) with a shapeshifting weapon/item like the Hero of a Thousand Faces?
>>
>>55234245
If you like dumb fusions, you should check out DB Fusions too. It technically could be a jump of its own since its in its own continuity, but putting that aside, the whole appeal of the game is making dumb fusions using everyone as well as some OC characters.

I think Dokkan Battle (DBZ gacha game, plot is basically a spinoff of the Xenoverse/Online/Heroes plots) has even made some neat card art for some of the fusions from Fusions, like Cureeza (Frieza/Cooler.)
>>
>>55234224
>>55234186
It's not like pets run around in the warehouse itself unless they're with someone, and the kids are normally pretty educated. Not like I'm letting them run around with normal intellect or anything.
>>
>>55234269
Eeeeh, Fusions has the issue of everyone looking pretty bad cause of the visuals. Dumb fusions are great...but Fusions just makes things look like cheap mash ups. Cheap mash ups with bad graphics.
>>
>>55234167
Ratchet & Clank has a couple robot options.
Also VA11HA11A, or however it's spelled.
And the recent Alien VS Predator Jump.
>>
>>55234286
That's fair. Still, luckily enough Dockan battle has given actual good art to some of Fusions' stuff, so it wasn't all a waste. Another fun pair are Videl/Pan and Pan/Bra.
>>
>>55234310
Yeah, that's fair. A quick search shows some not bad ones.
>>
>>55234247
>Stasis pods from the warehouse just don't work, so you can't have characters from worlds you haven't been to starting as companions. Alternatively so you can't bring people from real life on the chain with you
Um, pods aren't retroactive and can only be used on people you've met, so given the default rule that you only get the Warehouse after your first jump, you wouldn't be able to do either of those things without further house rules.
>>
>>55234248
King Arthur?
>>
>>55234333
I was reading the jumpchain rules. It's kind of vague. I don't get the point then, just to take companions when there's no option? I thought companions had their own time-stopped pocket dimension.Doesn't seem that useufl to me, but I normally don't like companions so take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>55234156
I a perk or item needs something from outside the jump to use it at every a basic level, then it's a shitty perk or item. It's not a good habit for jumpmakers to get into.
>>
>>55234397
>just to take companions when there's no option?

pretty much, companion options used to be much more rare

>I thought companions had their own time-stopped pocket dimension.

No wherever did you get that idea?
>>
>>55234429
>wherever did you get that idea
Not them, but the rules?

>You can have an infinite number of Companions, but only eight can be active at any time. The others are basically stored in a dimension where time is stopped. You can swap you these eight at any point in your COSMIC WAREHOUSE.
>>
>>55234465
WTF the rules got Changed? Back in thread 75 we didn't have that rule.
>>
>>55234480
Just stop.
>>
>>55234480
Uh, not recently, then? We've had that rule forever. The paste itself is dated August of 2014.
>>
>>55233819
>not BEING the symbiote
>>
>>55234494
>not WAIFUING the symbiote
>>
>>55234490
fair enough I suppose I should've checked it since then that is on me and I'm sorry. At least that explains how the pink tide fits in the warehouse.
>>55233819
I imported mother box.
>>
>>55234500
Wait, which symbiote are we talking about now?
Black goop symbiote, or bone marrow supercomputer symbiote?
>>
>>55234521
The first one.
>>
>>55234524
oh I was that symbiont, my wife was the Spider Person
>>
>>55234535
*Cringe*
>>
>>55234524
Oh. Still, I don't into waifus, so it's a bit of non-starter for me.
Second of all, I prefer to be the nonhuman partner in the relationship.
…That second sentence sounded way less lewd in my head.
>>
>>55234552
Doesn't this break the drawback cap?
>>
FU, why are you such a goddamn pussy? Stop deleting your posts, dood.
>>
>>55231892
Mobile Suit Gundam: IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS

Drawbacks:
Enemy Ace x2 (+400cp)
Cycle of Revenge (+300cp)
Angels From Heaven (+400cp)

Perks:
Total Piece Of Shit (-0cp)
Bromance of the Century (-100cp)
Going Out Like a Dying Star (-200cp)
Time To Act Cool (-200cp)
The Demon (-600cp)

Companions:
Nope

Equipment:
Mobile Worker Battalion (-0cp)
Artifact (-600cp)

Mobile Suit Frames:
Gundam Frame (-200cp)
Structural Armor and Nanolaminate Armor Coating (-0cp)
Assault Booster (-50cp)
Melee Weapon with an extendable stock (-50cp)

FTFM
>>
>>55234480
>pre-thread 100
Ah, those were the good old days.

>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/34648554/
>>
>>55234607
yeah there was a lot less salt and it was directed a lot more constructively than it was now we were averaging a new jump every thread things were better
>>
>>55234593
I forgot my Mobile Frame. Also, I often post before reflecting on what I've typed. That leads to regret. The regret leads to my being a pussy. My being a pussy leads to posting again
>>
>>55234624
Everything's in the archives, though. You might as well just make revisions. You're probably more likely to attract attention to the thing you deleted, anyway, because people are curious.
>>
>>55234623
Hahahaha. I can't tell whether you're lying or stupid.
>>
>>55234652
It's stupid.
>>
File: Interesting.jpg (339KB, 800x641px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting.jpg
339KB, 800x641px
>>55234648
I'm a namefag with only one 'published' Jump to my name, clearly attention is all I desire.
>>
File: BAD LEGEND.jpg (87KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
BAD LEGEND.jpg
87KB, 650x650px
For people for write their chains or at least summarize the events of each jump, what is your opinion on character development? Are people going to change rapidly over a decade or will it take many jumps for someone's character to advance?

Mostly as a question of writing, the answer is probably very clear cut in reality. I kinda worry that I'll run out of things to write about after a few jumps or I'll end up writing too much about one thing.
>>
>>55233880
https://youtu.be/OXlZ6edCHqI
>>
File: tmp_11020-150395607192468276587.jpg (145KB, 865x639px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11020-150395607192468276587.jpg
145KB, 865x639px
>>55234671
...Okay senpai. You do you.
>>
File: Coco.jpg (106KB, 575x851px) Image search: [Google]
Coco.jpg
106KB, 575x851px
>>55234695
R E M I N D E R
I should have two to my name before tomorrow Britbong time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYuYH0DrPIg
>>
File: 902308-50.png (294KB, 700x395px) Image search: [Google]
902308-50.png
294KB, 700x395px
>>55231950
My friends, it has often been said that I like drawbacks.
My friends, I like drawbacks...
...no, friends, I LOVE drawbacks!
I love mandatory quests.
I love intra-party conflict.
I love crossovers.
I love not knowing what comes next.
I love unusual start locations, I love jailbreaks, I love shounen rivals.
Yandere psychopaths with demented concepts of desire and romance, who will stop at nothing to seize my heart in a grip of iron!
I love every type of drawback under the sun!
I love shepherding a child or an apprentice through the tests of life!
My soul LEAPS with JOY when the fate of the universe rests on my shoulders and I can unleash my full power in a splendrous display of destruction and might, when all the future hangs in the balance but I've got an ace up my sleeve to make sure my triumph is all but certain.
Facing my own dark nature is an opportunity of introspection that few truly find.
Gentle-jumpers and jump-makers, all I ask for is drawbacks, drawbacks that fill me with inspiration and trepidation for the adventure yet to unfold!
...just not all at once.
>>
>>55234677
I find that new companions tend to change quite a bit in the first few jumps depending on what happens to them, while companions who've been around for a while don't exactly become set in their ways, but their character establishes itself and it takes something big to change it further.

This is partly what I think would happen and partly a result of my writing process. It's become cyclical by now but part of why it started in my chain is because I hadn't quite gotten the characters 'voice' down yet. This meant I'd try out different changes and typically base them on events during recent jumps, if possible. Eventually I settled on who/what that particular character 'is', and at that point I'm attached to them and am reluctant to change them.

tl;dr changes in first few jumps to build character, stays mostly the same thereafter.
>>
File: yeah!!!.jpg (121KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
yeah!!!.jpg
121KB, 650x650px
>>55234677
The longer someone's lived, the less those years will change them. Generally speaking, assuming nothing drastically important or notable occurs.
>>
Biggus Dickus is still bigger.
>>
>>55234735
>>55234750
See, that was my first instinct, but I'm worried that after only a few dozen jumps I'll stall on what more to write. 100 years is a long ass time to stay mostly the same.
>>
>>55232254
I'd let her store my Noble Phantasm in her Treasury.
>>
>>55234772
Bigger than Xianxia? Bigger than Jesus?
>>
>>55234783
Yes.
>>
>>55234779
If you're worried about that you could play up the impact background memories a bit. If you don't want to do it often then only do so when the background has way more years of memories than you do.
>>
File: Things r9k needs to hear.jpg (288KB, 1040x585px) Image search: [Google]
Things r9k needs to hear.jpg
288KB, 1040x585px
>>55234779
I think it'd be influenced by a lot of factors, like,
1) How much "momentum" do you have behind staying the way you are?
2) Do you enjoy being the way you are?
3) How often do you go to jumps/worlds/places/anywhere where your current mindset doesn't help you?
4) How easy is it to retreat into your comfort zone? (Or, for high powered jumpers, how easy is it for you to enforce your comfort zone on others?)

Change requires a willingness to change, or barring that a situation that forces you to change. As jumpers get more and more powerful and are able to more effectively retreat from or reshape things they don't like, the prospect of change goes down. This is also true of people in the real world, except without superpowers.

Though at the very least you would probably end up picking up new or dropping old hobbies as time goes on. Maybe.
>>
>>55231892
Age/gender?
Go Home/Stay/Move On?
>>
I will automatically survive the opening of the 8 gates (naruto) if i just have a good regeneration factor, right?
>>
>>55234914
Gotta regen your charka too.
>>
>>55234914
It eats up all of your lifeforce when you use it, you might be able to withstand it if you stop before it's all gone though. It would also have to be really good regeneration, because it can burn your body from the inside out.
>>
File: harry-potter-wands.jpg (127KB, 342x496px) Image search: [Google]
harry-potter-wands.jpg
127KB, 342x496px
What is your harry potter wand jumper? Do you even use it any more?
>>
>>55234966
>>55234921
hmmm.. won't my physical chakra automatically regenerate with a healing factor, like it does with Edo Tensei resurrects?
no idea about spiritual chakra..

my healing factor is great
>>
>>55234977
i specifically bought wandless magic, but i used it nevertheless in the jump, so that others won't notice what i'm capable of

dragonheart core, cherrywood
>>
File: 1425795348090.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1425795348090.png
168KB, 400x400px
>>55234977
I believe it's Ash with Unicorn Hair. Something like 13 1/2 inches. Hard.

As you can see, it's a godawful want. Anything with Unicorn Hair is a terrible wand, but Ash doesn't add anything and is a negative too, so it creates something twice as useless.
>>
>>55235006
so were you bad at casting spells?
>>
>>55234977
Cherrywood, 14 inches, horned serpent horn. I went to mahoutokoro School of magic so I am not sure what I specialize in exactly though. Really good for parseltongues and warns me of danger with soft music notes.
>>
>>55235006
Dogwood, Unicorn Hair, 11 1/4", Slightly Springy

Basically, a wand perfect for a prankster that just wants to make the world a better, more fun place.
>>
>>55235006
Thats not useless, that sounds like a really good wand for an auror. Iirc that should be really good for truth spells and protective enchantments.
>>
>>55235025
No, actually. It doesn't have boosts to any sort of spellcasting. The wand is just extra 'loyal' and dies if you use dark magic.

>>55235012
Wandless casting saved the day.
>>
>>55234977
Walnut / Dragon's Heartstring.
Fun fact: It's the same wand as Bellatrix Lestrange, Voldemort's most psychotically devoted minion.
Considering my tenure under Eggman, I wonder if that's appropriate.

Anyway, according to the wiki, it's... well, I'll just copy/paste.
> As a rule, dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner. The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental.
> Walnut wands are often found in the hands of magical innovators and inventors; this is a handsome wood possessed of unusual versatility and adaptability. Walnut wands will, once subjugated, perform any task its owner desires, provided that the user is of sufficient brilliance. This makes for a truly lethal weapon in the hands of a witch or wizard of no conscience, for the wand and the wizard may feed from each other in a particularly unhealthy manner.
... so basically the mad scientist's wand.

And no.
The few spells of that system I cared to retain, I converted using Dark Wisdom to become mana-based.
>>
>>55234914
>>55234921
>>55234966
>>55234978
So what you'd really need is a healing factor, and some sort of system to release a little bit of chakra back into your body after the Gates close again?
I bet you could wrangle something like that with some clever Fuinjutsu.

>>55234977
13", walnut, dragon heartstring, unyielding.
Shockingly close to Bellatrix Lestrange's wand.
I only use it for important shit I really don't want to fuck up; otherwise I just use wandless, and usually wordless magic. After school, of course. Gotta keep the fact that I'm a savant on the DL.
>>
>>55235062
>I bet you could wrangle something like that with some clever Fuinjutsu.
that's a great idea!
having basically an emergency generator to jumpstart the system once my chakra runs out

Thanks
brb, punching Madara to bits
>>
>>55234977
Hazel, unicorn hair, 12 1/4 inches, slightly springy.

Apparently it's hard for others to use, will die when I do, and while the core doesn't provide much power the wood can as I gain in skill. Also it can dowse, which is neat, I guess?

I use it in the sense that I merged it into my weapon, so it's very loyal to me, and a little harder for others to use. And it can dowse.
>>
Since we are talking hp wands, does the wandmaking perk do much outside of hp? Or is it basically useless?
>>
>>55235062
>>55235095
Something like Tsunade's seal, or Hashirama's if you can figure out how he made it?
>>
>>55235103
Well, there are universes with magic that could use focuses to improve their effect, like Dresden Files. You could also just spread Harry Potter Magic about given that it's genetic and we have power sharing perks.
>>
>>55235103
i'm sure there are other settings with great wands
i can only think of bartimäus right now, but i'm sure you can get really creative with it
>>
>>55235103
By itself it lets you try things that Ollivander would literally sell his legs for. He went to Dragon Heartstring, Phoenix Feather, and Unicorn Tail Hair because they're powerful magical creatures, and you'll be able to find creatures far more powerful. Hell, you'll find wood more powerful too. Imagine a wand made using hair of the god of magic, and wood from Yggdrasil. Then think of what other crazy stuff there is out there. Elder Wand? Bah, you might be able to make something that makes it look like a stick someone picked up off the side of the road.
>>
>>55235121
Couldn't you just do all that without the perk, anyway?
>>
>>55235137
Depends on how you run your rules: Either you can use any tech perk anywhere, which this essentially is, or you require a perk for the metaphysic back-end to get things like this done.

If it's the former, you might also want to calculate in that most tech perks are also skill perks that tend to improve and provide the minimum competency since perks don't fade with time.
>>
>>55234977
Ash, unicorn hair, 12 inches. I never really used it because I picked up a perk in inheritance cycle that lets you cast all your magic directly with your will and intent, it specifically notes it works with all future magic so I had to have it.
>>
>>55235137
with enough magic knowledge from other settings, sure.
If i buy something that lets me create magic items i assume i can make wands..
but with no magic knowledge i'm sure it's not enough to just put something magical into some magic wood and go "pew pew"
>>
>>55234977
Willow with phoenix feather, 14 inches, very flexible

>Willow is an uncommon wand wood with healing power, and Garrick Ollivander noted that the ideal owner for a willow wand often has some (usually unwarranted) insecurity, however well they may try and hide it.
...That's a little close to home Mr. Ollivander

>"he who has furthest to travel will go fastest with willow."
Handy for a Jumper

I use it well I feel the need for theatrics.
>>
File: 1503241665693.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1503241665693.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>55235121
>Unicorn Tail Hair
>Powerful
>>
>>55235137
Maybe, no guarantee it'd work like that though. As >>55235149 said it depends on how you run with things working in different settings. For instance I'd assume using normal ingredients to do an Elder Scrolls potion wouldn't work, but once you've been there? Maybe you just need to learn the skill from there, maybe you need a perk, maybe having the magic system would include that. Totally up to you.
>>
>>55235149
1 it is not tech it is magic
2 cat said you didnt need the perk to make them
3 they are completely useless to non hp wizards, which if you want to make those you need to wait long enough for a batch to grow up.
>>
>>55235158
My condolences.
>>
>>55235172
Compared to most other things in Harry Potter, yes. Makes you wonder how shit some wands can actually be if Unicorn hair is considered a good material.
>>
>>55235172
Apparently it's more powerful than a lot of the other options people used to use. Seems that they would go for any old magical thing if it had personal importance. Oh, the extract from this plant saved my life? Better turn it into a wand. And then it turns out that it is terrible for it and the wand sucks. Compared to the other two cores Ollivander uses it is less powerful, true, but one of them had to be the weakest, and it does still have (some minor) strengths of it's own.
>>
>>55234977
Yew with a phoenix feather. Let's just say I kicked looted Pettigrew's body after the Dementor's had their fun
>>
>>55235180
It is ok, it probably would have exploded the first time I cast a spell to make skeleton minions anyway.
>>
>>55235197
>the wand choses it's magician not the other way around
there's just shit wizards and witches and they need wands too
>>
>>55234977
Cedar and dragon heartstring, 13.5 inches. Only focus I've got right now and I'm rubbish at wandless magic.

>"You will never fool the cedar carrier"
Part of me worries that the sentiment is a bit unearned, as I usually feel like the stupidest person in a room. The fact that it's Slughorn's wand but longer doesn't exactly help.
>>
>>55235114
>bartimaeus wand

i think if you're aiming for the power of gladstones staff, you'd be almost asured to be able to produce one yourself if you're able to wield it.
You "just" need to imprission two powerful marids into a tiny stick
>>
>>55235214
Yea but some wand materials are more open about who can have them. Phoenix feathers seem picky, but unicorn hair does seem to be pretty open for any piece of crap to use them.
>>
>>55234677

I kinda see Jumpers like Doctor Who in that each origin is like a regeneration.

I have the same memories and my goals are the same but we have different personalities based on background experiences. In Assassins Creed I was very much for the freedom of man and fought those that sought to take it away while in Kingsman I sided with Valentine to cull humanity to save the planet. Sometimes I try to fix the world, only save part of it, fight, heal, burn it, etc.

Every jump brings small changes while some might be more impactful.
>>
>>55233511
I thought he contacted their Sith Boxes. Which is why even Nihilus was there. Sorta how Bane contacted Darth Revan to get the idea of Rule of Two.
>>
File: chaotic neutral.jpg (61KB, 382x822px) Image search: [Google]
chaotic neutral.jpg
61KB, 382x822px
>>55235172
So you got three assault rifles. And one of them is crazy powerful and can shoot through schools but has a chance of misfiring and blowing someone's foot off. And another can do trick shots and might shoot bad guys without you even doing anything, but it won't do any of that shit unless you're nice to it. And the last one is just a regular perfectly functioning assault rifle, but it only ever works for you.

And in that situation, the last one seems like the most boring and useless, because shit man, why does it even matter if it only works for you? You shouldn't be letting enemies get your assault rifle anyway.

But it's still a PERFECTLY FUNCTIONAL ASSAULT RIFLE, and it's not going to decide not to work that day because it's fucking "sad", or some other bullshit that assault rifles aren't even going to do. It's just like, "Hey dude, I'm a fucking assault rifle, and I'm here for you. Let's shoot some bitches."
And that's disregarding how the fuck it is compared to, say, grandma's fucking peashooter that your retarded cousin put together out of pipes and cornmeal, no, it's just a regular fucking assault rifle and he's pumped as shit to work with you.

And sometimes that's ALL YOU FUCKING NEED.
>>
>>55235305
>assault rifles
>can shoot through schools
I hate you.
>>
>>55234677
well, i think the first few jumps are very important for character development. Especially the powers and skills and drawbacks you buy, as you're not used to those from your old life.
I believe after the first jump you're already a completely different person (really think about what you're current self would do with those powers, friends, drawbacks..and go from there).
The rest of the first few jumps will shape you further that way.
Mid jump your character will basically stagnate (can be good or bad depending how much you lose/win) and once you go to very powerful settings and awaken completely new modes of being your mind is completely changed forever (think of a crazy scientist, a mysterious god, Dr. manhattan, Q...)
>>
>>55235198
I still think that wand loyalty is too irrelevant to count as a strength.

>>55235305
Yet obviously you're not going to be happy if they only send you in with the shit rifle while you get to watch your peers enjoy themselves with the actual good ones.
>>
>>55235305
>Let's shoot some bitches."
Except unicorn hair often fails for anything that can be called dark magic, shooting bitches counts as that I think.
>>
>>55235305
well i use the assault rifle in HP as well
It's a good rifle
>>
>>55235332
It's not that it fails, it's that doing so kills it. So you can squeeze the trigger and shoot that guy, but then the gun rusts up and falls apart.
>>
>>55235305
But at the same time all your buddies can still shoot bitches while you are there in the back unable to do anything because your rifle doesn't want to hurt anyone.
>>
>>55235332
Harry Potter magic actually doesn't seem to care what you use a spell for, only about what a spell actually is. A regular spell to cut things may be taught at Hogwarts, and you could use it to kill someone, but it isn't dark magic. Sectumsempra however, is (iirc), despite the fact it's just a few extra cuts. There seems to be some ill-defined (because Rowling) quality that makes a spell count as 'Dark', and unless you're too stupid to use non-dark spells to hurt people the only time it matters is if you actually wanted to be corrupted into some crazy idiot who thinks pulling Voldemort, or a Death Eater is a good idea.
>>
>>55235363
Being forced to constrain yourself to only use shit magic to kill is a big crippling element, though.
>>
>>55235248
why isn't the bartimaeus jumped more discussed on /jc/?
It's a great series and has awesome items and let's you summon fun and powerful spirits

the only time i hear its name even, is when someone mentions the amulet of samarkand as a good anti-magic item

not even the ring of salomon is mentioned
>>
>>55235375

Harry Potter magic sucks for killing things and if you're using it as anything other than a novelty you're bad at powergaming.

There, I said it.
>>
>>55235362
>>55235354
Makes me want to make a wand out of like Australian Buloke wood and nundu spine or something. A wand equally good at casting curses as it is at being a club. Buloke wood being one of if not the hardest woods around, deep red color, and nundu being disease monsters.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (493KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
493KB, 1920x1080px
So, using Sideral, Mage and keikaku bullshit, I basically self-inserted myself as one of the lost Primarchs during the Great Crusade.

I'm thinking of having my Legion focused on SCIENCE as their theme, and I was wondering what kind of weapons could I gift my 'brother' Primarchs.

Do you think that giving them GBEs and armor capable of withstanding the same weapons (Primarch only) would make me popular among them?
>>
>>55234977
Ghost gum, phoenix feather, 12". Inflexible.

I do still use it, but usually just by carrying it. It's been enchanted and upgraded several times to be effective with different magic systems.
>>
>>55235387
what's a GBE?
>>
File: 1504514791703.jpg (144KB, 506x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504514791703.jpg
144KB, 506x270px
>>55235390
We have over 900 jumps. It's hard to remember all powers and abilities.
>>
>>55235390
Not a lot of people know the setting I guess, plus those who do seem to be adverse to enslaving spirits to make a pocket watch.
>>
>>55235375
You can still kill. Just don't use the curses. Summon a giant fireball or rocks. Disarm your opponent & use their wand against them. Reflect their silly AK back at them and laugh as they can't defend against it.
>>
>>55235407
Yokai Watch Jump when?
>>
File: 1418757745234.png (2MB, 1024x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1418757745234.png
2MB, 1024x1753px
>>55235404
A weapon from Blame!. It stands for Gravitational Beam Emitter. Basically a weapon that abuses the laws of physics to punch holes through anything, with a range measured on kilomoters for a small pistol.
>>
>>55235397
>Everyone's first jump is some high magic setting.

>>55235415
I said it's a pain in the ass.

Fire actually is really slow at killing people.
>>
>>55235415
>Disarm your opponent & use their wand against them.

Literally saying get a better wand

Reflect their silly AK back at them

Specifically not possible
>>
>>55235421
Hopefully never.
>>
>>55235406
sure, but some jumps are constantly talked about and some are completely lost and forgotten. I just felt that jump doesn't deserve it no, i'm honestly not the jumpmaker

>>55235407
>those who do seem to be adverse to enslaving spirits
that makes sense...it's the message of the books after all.
well i personally don't care. There's a lot of dickbag spirits out there
>>
>>55235390
I would imagine it's just because a lot of people haven't read the novels. Books are harder for people to binge in order to familiarize themselves with, and unless they get a movie or TV series they're not as advertised.
>>
>>55235421
It's no longer popular and was never popular in the west.
>>
>>55235440
As I said, not the only jumps.

Things like Exalted or Fate are discussed more because we have lots of jumps of them, still active Jumpmakers and are popular around here, as well as having more material.
>>
>>55235428
> the only low power jump with magic worth a damn is Harry Potter
>>
>>55235443
yeah. Just a shame that other fantasy series like HP, which is mediocre or inheritance cycle, which is just bad gets so much attention instead of actual good ones
(i enjoyed both HP and eragon btw; they're just not good objectively)
>>
>>55235375
Honestly, we don't see very much dark magic worth bothering with. You don't need any of the Unforgivables to do what they do, except possibly Imperius, and it's easier to cast other spells too. The one benefit they have is they can't be magically blocked, but considering you can still use magic to make a physical object, or just move something in the way, or step to the side that doesn't really matter. Sectumsempra, as discussed above, is just a few cutting spells at once, and if there isn't a non-dark version used by magical butchers you could probably make one. HP zombies suck so you probably don't want to bother with Inferi, and once you've gotten to that the only big Dark spell left is Fiendfyre, which I admit is impressive but there are easier to control options and normal fire will do in most situations anyway.

Really, unless you want to be stereo typically evil Dark magic in Harry Potter is kinda a bad deal. Possibly being corrupted just to so something you could probably already do, except now it's being done in an evil way.
>>
Asked yesterday got no helpful replies.
How exactly does Item Creation EX work in fate? Is it just easier to make stuff, does it increase the final products stats somehow, does it imbue magic into stuff I make, does it allow me to take a bunch of magic materials and wave my hands over it all mystic like and have it automatically create what Im thinking?

How does it work exactly?
>>
>>55235390
That jump also has one the best anti-imprisonment perks in all of jumpchain and lets you be a higher dimensional aberration. Its definitely underrated.
>>
>>55235397
that's true
but it's nice for enchanting stuff and it has some nice protection, space magic and illusion spells and some very unique items
>>
>>55235463
I like eragon magic more over all, you have a language you say the words the magic works off your energy. Pretty sinple and you can somewhat guide it with intent.

Bartimaeus just has nothing I actually like about it, in order to make anything you have to enslave someone to do some menial task pretty much forever unlike eragon where you could just sing a song while hammering metal.
>>
>>55235471
>He has numerous anecdotes as a legendary alchemist who manufactures magical items, acquiring this Skill at EX Rank as a result. With this level one can create a variety of tools, objects and so, like a powerful mana cumulate crystal such as the 'Philosopher's Stone', artificial spirits that correspond to the five elements called Elementals, robots endowed with multiple-body-synchronous-thinking ability (homunculi), etc. Mass production of jewels used for Jewel Magecraft can also be done by using a leyline connected to his territory.[20][9]

>Edison is famous for the invention of many items that are still used and remains to this day. Some say he only improved on the inventions of others, but his achievements still remain undeniable. As a Servant, Edison can upgrade the weapons and Noble Phantasms of other Servants. The success rate rises the lower the Divine Mystery level of the target is. However, Noble Phantasms that are derived from achievements (like God Hand) cannot be upgraded.[21]

And that's the information available on the wiki.
>>
>>55235482
yeah and with 2-3 companions (or some good clonig perks) you can summon beings so powerful that they warp reality just by their mere existence
>>
>>55235424
looks pretty great
do you want to usher in a new golden age with a science themed legion or do you just want to give them an edge in terms of fighting with that stuff?
>>
>>55235471
Far as I know it, to use game terms, gives you more recipes, and the potential to create more recipes. The actual skill works like 'normal' item crafting, but may have some enchanting thrown in at some point.

For making NP's, an OC ability only available through IC EX you need to research what special ingredients you need and then find them. You may need... I don't know, a thousand year old wine and the blood of someone who survived an attack by a gorgon to make a Noble Phantasm petrification potion or something. The special ingredients are how you 'forge' the 'legend' of the NP, which is what gives it special abilities.
>>
>>55235472
>higher dimensional aberration.
And a pretty good one at that. Iirc Djinns and above can exist in 12 dimensions at once or something like that.
>>
>>55235525
Oh, I will also bring things like FTL technologies and communications from other franchises, that's for sure, and maybe build a death star or two, but I don't want to utterly transform the setting, so I will probably just introduce slow innovations in the Mechanicus.
>>
>>55235498
i liked the concept of the magic language too overall, but it's not much different than fine controlled telekinesis (with better control the more words you know) so i didn't use that jump for much magic and more for some nice perks for other jumps (like the one with the true names etc)
>>
File: konata_izumi_520.jpg (66KB, 130x200px) Image search: [Google]
konata_izumi_520.jpg
66KB, 130x200px
>>55235463
> (i enjoyed both HP and eragon btw; they're just not good objectively)
I actually think that Rowling is a bad writer. Her characters are mostly two dimensional and her plots are predictable, barring a couple strange and sometimes bad decisions. This gets more obvious in later books, when she's become so profitable that editors don't actually prune her work.
As has been pointed out very frequently in these threads, many characters in Harry Potter books are just straight up DUMB, even without the benefit of hindsight, they tend to make dumb decisions and do dumb things.

But what she's really good at is worldbuilding. She'll go on and on about how things work in the world, and even if it's dumb, it's still really fascinating to hear about how, like, Gringotts has dragons to guard their lower vaults, or all the photographs move around, or why House Elves wear pillowcases. She is full to bursting with ideas and it's really fun to hear them, even if the story she tells isn't really that original.

That's my take, anyway.

I have not read Eragon and I refuse to read Eragon.
>>
>>55235532
i think there's only 7 dimensions in bartimaeus, right?
Or is that just the visible worlds
>>
File: aXm3039xjU.jpg (36KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm3039xjU.jpg
36KB, 650x650px
>>55235532 >>55235565
During the last discussion on gaining higher dimensionality, Someone quoted a line from barti saying that anything with more than 7 dimensions was just showing off iirc.
>>
>>55235565
No there are a lot more, but Bart mentions early on in the first book that anyone bothering with more than 7 is just showing off. There is also an item the Seven League Boots, which rely upon the 8th dimension somehow.
>>
>>55235562
I agree with Konata's assessment of J. K
Konata is smarta
>>
>>55235565
>>55235568
Yeah, it was 7 dimensions I think. It's been a while since I've read those books. Still, that's pretty damn good. And iirc unless someone can see all of those dimensions, you're pretty much invisible to them. Or something like that.
>>
File: IMG_1964.jpg (49KB, 742x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.jpg
49KB, 742x500px
>>55235449
It was a Pokémon without the cute monsters. Instead it was weird Japanese spirits. No shit it didn't take off in the West.

Maybe if they westernized it. Make it more like the kid is capturing genies in his magic lamp.
>>
>>55235562
completely agree, but i respect the series for what it has done.
The characters are just basic archetypes and have not more defining characteristics than that really (the chosen hero, the wise master, the evil dude who once was part of the good guys, the best friend, the girl..). I would be fine with just that. My major problem with the series are all the fucking plotholes and all the fucking deus ex machinas.

and the charakters ARE fucking dump and i really really hate Harry.
Hermione is the only good character and she should have been the protagonist (ok, no. That wouldn't work. But she should have been more of a character)
>>
>>55235587
>something like that
The way I'd handle it would be lovecraft style, you can only see whats in the three normal dimensions so all the horror in question needs to do is pull out of those and they'd be invisible.
>>
>>55235587
Shit like Ramudra probably goes beyond that. 7 dimensions was just normalish Djinn.
>>
>>55235607
Well the upcoming game is billed as yokai for western things, so they're trying.
>>
>Elemental Monarch
>Elemental Queen

What else do we have to make the jumper an elemental powerhouse. I want to troll the Avatar universe.
>>
>>55235646
Probably the Living Legend perks in Moana.
>>
>>55235627
>>55235642
Reading up on the wiki, apparently only the 7 planes are important, but Bartimaeus assumes that the Seven League Boots for example work through using a theoretical 8th plane. Also, demons can become invisible on lower planes, which should be extremely useful in other settings, as the people there most likely don't have any means to see higher planes.
>>
>>55235587
>And iirc unless someone can see all of those dimensions, you're pretty much invisible to them. Or something like that.
yes. A low class spirit like an imp can disguise himself as a frog for example and humans won't notice, but in the second dimension he has not enough power to disguise himself so he's visible as his true form to other spririts (and cats). High level djinn can hide their true form on all important dimensions
magicians can only see about 3-4 with their glasses
>>
>>55235562
Eragon is just a 2/10 series, but is unfailingly consistent, in a weird way. Like there's hardly any actual foreshadowing, but by the time you're done with the first book you can probably guess the rest of the story, and by the time you're done with the second book you may be able to write the next two without having to read them first. Mind you you could probably do that by the time you've finished the first book, but it takes the second book to kill any hope that they will get better that would throw you off.
>>
>>55235646
The Fifth Element (600cp, Discount Mask of Power): Not all Witch Doctors call on magic under the same purview of the Masks of Power, and Uka Uka was far from the only evil in the ancient world. Four other Witch Doctors wielded power over the four elements to bring several disasters to the world. Between them Rok-Ko, Wa-Wa, Py-Ro and Lo-Lo brought about the Ice Age, numerous earthquakes and devastating floods. It was only by the power of the Ancients that these four were stopped. Like one of them, you possess an overwhelming level of control of any one element. Although nigh-impossible to wield in combat, over the course of months you could bring about unnatural disasters such as supervolcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tsunamis and earthquakes that can bring ruin to the world.
>>
>>55235646
all the asgardian elemental options in the avengers EMH
>>
File: 7e7fb39e43d92064989b2fac24eaaef9.png (321KB, 862x1095px) Image search: [Google]
7e7fb39e43d92064989b2fac24eaaef9.png
321KB, 862x1095px
>>55235607
I thought the yokai were cute. But Pokemon already has the cute monsters genre on lockdown. Ain't nobody gonna knock them off that perch.
>>
>>55235642
i don't think ramundra even disguises himself
It has been made pretty clear that it just exudes so much magic power that it can be seen by all with only a little magic affinity.
Djinn and maybe afrits are the masters of disguise, but everyting beyond that is just way too powerful to not be noticed
I mean the ring of salomon is so powerful that it glows like a sun in all the dimensions except the first. Blinding and burning all the sprits that come too close
>>
>>55235646
>What else do we have to make the jumper an elemental powerhouse. I want to troll the Avatar universe.

>pick up powerful firebending
>do the rest with telekinesis
>everyone now thinks you're the avatar
>>
>>55235656
I already went to Moana and took the Demi-God origin, and abused it to do ridiculous shit like turn a peninsula into an island by dragging it out to sea and flatten out a mountain so farmers could have more land to farm without having to build terraces. Thanks anyway.

>>55235680
Crash Bandicoot isn't out yet, I don't think. Your future vision is astounding, though.

>>55235694
That works perfectly. Especially Elder Elementism

>>55235751
I have a lot of magic boosters, so I'm looking for more magic options. That does remind me that we have Teen Titans that can fill all that in one fell swoop.
>>
>>55234716
Did someone say bong...
>>
>>55235751
Castle of Puzzles, Workings: Elementalism
"Control or conjure elements; select from: Fire, Water, Air, and Earth."
"Major Effects: Conjure massive amounts of element from nothing. Virtual immunity to element. Shape/control elements in bulk quantities in a large radius around you, summon an elemental being house-sized or larger. Delicate control of large quantities of element."
>>
>>55235775
>Crash Bandicoot isn't out yet, I don't think. Your future vision is astounding, though.
I wonder how I knew what I had typed. Truly, I am miraculous

>>55235785
I'm much too posh to talk like that, don't worry. I just appear to be constantly condescending to the plebeian proletariat.
>>
>>55235646
>eat the magic fish
>become the living avatar for the ocean and the moon
>control all waterbending everywhere
>>
>>55235815
>eat a lionturtle
>eat a dragon
>eat an earth badger
>eat a sky bison

better come hungry into the avatar world
>>
>>55235815
>>55235842
>eat/absorb vaatu and raava
>>
>>55235874
>>55235842
>>55235815
Go home DFC, you're drunk.
>>
File: EXPLAIN.gif (578KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
EXPLAIN.gif
578KB, 245x170px
So... All that talk of lots of dimensions in Bartimaeus made me curious.

Are these actual spatial dimensions? Or just magic bullshit "higher" planes like the Material/Ethereal thing D&D has set up?

Considering >>55235730 mentions the first dimension, I'm guessing it's the later. Which is disappointing.
>>
>>55232650
Hm. Yeah, I think you're right. Grunt was one of the earliest perks I wrote for the jump and it kinda got left behind as the rest of the jump took form. There's a few ways I could buff it, including the way you mentioned, although I'm sort of leaning away from that because I liked how it relied purely on your suit versus circumstance.

I could fold in a cut perk that gave anti-AI effects, freaking out automated targeting and glitching drones, etc. A sort of play on the idea of 'cannon fodder'/grunts usually getting taken out that way.

Alternatively, a straight buff that expands the definition of 'grunt' to include 'from a grunt', so upgraded grunts like the Reginlaze, Graze Ein and - to take a different timeline's example - the GN Flag/Brave-series would count under the perk.

Double alternatively, I could change the nature of the perk entirely to be something like the Ace Custom, heavily boosting your abilities in something that has been 'made' for you in the same sense as Char's Zaku, Shino's Ryusei-Go, the Graze Custom, etc. That might be moving it a bit too far away from the mook flavor of the original, though.

>>55234903
>Age/gender
Those were left vague like the start date for people to choose themselves, although I suppose it does break the format slightly to leave them out.
>>
>>55235646
I think korra is getting an actual avatar option.
>>
>>55235908
Yeah, it seems to be the latter.
>>
>>55235908
magical "higher" planes, yes
the 8th plane seems to be some weird spatial plane though
http://bartimaeus.wikia.com/wiki/The_Seven_Planes
>>
>>55235908
I was under the impression that it was magic bullshit spatial dimensions.
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>55235390
I've been wondering about that myself.

I always thought it's because, at the end of the series the magicians' old government has collapsed altogether. And despite Ptolemy's dreams Bartimaeus, the last known spirit to enter his style of harmonious possesion, has gone home after he helped Nathaniel sacrifice himself to blow up Nouda. Leading to the conclusion that summoning spirits was a mistake

So...yeah, kind of a downer about trying to do anything with the magic there.

Also I wish there was more detail on how werewolves and golems work, because they seem to be exampels of Earth-native magic since they don't involve spirits at all.

>>55235407
It's not just cruel, it's also impractical. Whatever kind of higher dimensional form spirits enjoy, it's vastly weakened by existing on Earth; they start to fizzle out and fade unless bound to a suitable container, and even then like Honorius they can go mad from isolation. Someone talked about it in terms of them being wind and fire elementals; to the spirits Earth is like a frigid wasteland that leeches away at their energy.

Except for Uraziel, Solomon's spirit BFF. Who is apparently too badass to be eroded.

...actually, the Einzberns'/an Age of the Gods' hormunculus technology might be just the thing to let spirits survive in Earth-like conditions.

>>55235562
Yeah, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them (the defictionalised Hogwarts textbook, not the movie) was the shit.

I wouldn't say the earlier books she wrote were predictable, so much that in hindsight when you look at them you get the impression she just thought of all this whacky stuff happening in a vague order-and only remembered later to put some plot and connections between them. Which makes it so ridiculous coincidences happen so X is proven right, or Y has the mother of all arguments but then suddenly makes nice.
>>
>>55235697
Especially not when yokai watch monsters are generally things like "this one makes people sneeze, this one makes you shit your pants, this one steals socks" yokai watch is just irritating to watch.
>>
>>55235944
there's a pretty good description about how golems work
you need the eye of a golem, wich is made of river mud under certain circumstances and someone who writes complicated runes with his own blood onto paper stuffed into the golems body, draining the lifeforce of the guy in the process
It's earth and bloodmagic that negates spirit powers
>>
Is a Green Lantern ring a henshin Device? It gives you A costume change at least right?
>>
File: IMG_1777.jpg (278KB, 2094x1518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1777.jpg
278KB, 2094x1518px
>>55235842
>Not eating Korra, Asami, Eska, Opal, Kuvira, Suyin, Ginger & Lin

If you know what I mean.
>>
>>55235994
eh...maybe
more like a multi purpose tool/weapon
>>
>>55236003
i was waiting for that joke
>>
>>55235944
i don't think that bartimaeus spirit summoning is impractical
you can summon a lot of very powerful spirits as aides in battle as well as summoning powerful and very intelligent/clever ones for espionage, breaking and entering etc.
Uzariel is too badass to be eroded, because his body is a portal to the other place, constantly filling up his reservoir

the spirits in gladstones staff and the amulet of samarkand don't seem to erode as well.
Probably has to do with the powerlevel or the method of binding?
>>
>>55235944
>so X is proven right, or Y has the mother of all arguments but then suddenly makes nice.

What is that part?

Honestly Im spending mt entire time in fantastic beasts hunting new animals for my dungeon.

Also does he ever get that obscureal back or is it still in the ball in the us wizard office?

Since its gonna die outside the ball I want it to die in my dungeon so I can get a blueprint for them.
>>
>>55235994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqRaxGUBfdU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5TmvR5jVAM

It's close enough.
>>
File: IMG_1965.jpg (115KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1965.jpg
115KB, 480x640px
>>55235994
It gives you a uniform. Its highly customizable and you can even opt not to have one. So long you have the Corp symbol somewhere even if its hovering.

Jack T. Chance the Space Vampire Hunter wore his normal clothing with just the GL symbol superimposed above his clothing.
>>
File: 17a7cf8b07.png (165KB, 397x494px) Image search: [Google]
17a7cf8b07.png
165KB, 397x494px
>>55235948
I think the anime suffers due to not having any sort of arc. It's just episodic wacky adventures. But the whole collection aspect and using yokai to beat other yokai, and the whole ceremony the kid's little yokai butler makes about handing him the yokai watch makes it really feel like it should have an arc. Like, is there an endgame to this? Are we trying to bring peace between humans and yokai, or maybe gather up a yokai army to do something? No? It's just wacky adventures with whatever yokai the kid meets that day? So what's the point of this? There isn't one? Okay.
>>
>>55235983
>someone who writes complicated runes with his own blood onto paper stuffed into the golems body, draining the lifeforce of the guy in the process

I remember that guy now!
poor lad
>>
>>55236116
Well that pretty much counteracts >>55236083
which basically means it's not, thanks many.
>>
...i think i need to redo my bartimaeus jump
>>
>>55236122
They had an entire movie about a cat using a butt plug to store magic till he became house sized to go to the past. The show is retarded.
>>
>>55236177
Just be a 12th dimensional marid. Its awesome.
>>
File: a special feeling.png (347KB, 705x500px) Image search: [Google]
a special feeling.png
347KB, 705x500px
>>55236203
You mean you DON'T store your magic in butt plugs? What a loser!
>>
>>55236296
what kind of magic do you store there?
>>
File: aXm8526xjU.jpg (62KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8526xjU.jpg
62KB, 650x650px
>>55236217
My sibling of african descent. you have excellent taste.
>>
>>55236217
What's so good about them?
>>
File: 1428189715247.png (208KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1428189715247.png
208KB, 500x500px
>>55236308
>>
>>55236308 #
Forbidden magic.

>>55236296
No he did not keep it in the plug, he kept it in his ass the plug kept it in.
>>
>>55236336
Oh, that makes more sense. You don't want your magic to leak out. That cat is a smart cat.
>>
>>55236322
Lots of magic, being a spirit entity, plus dimensions are like money in that the more you have the cooler you are and the more you can get away with.
>>
File: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (28KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
microexpressions-disgust.jpg
28KB, 524x336px
>>55236348
>>
I'm new to this and i need some clarification about a certain thing:

perks are discounted for backgrounds. Lets say one perk costs 200. With the background that would make it cost 100.
Now this perk itself can be upgraded for "and additional 200 points". Does that mean i have to spend 200 additional point or 100?
>>
>>55236392
I tend to assume you pay the full price for the upgrade unless it says otherwise, but I don't know if that's the normal way of doing it.
>>
File: relatable teen things.png (944KB, 1058x1186px) Image search: [Google]
relatable teen things.png
944KB, 1058x1186px
Land, Sea, or Sky?
>>
>>55236411
>>
>>55236411
land
>>
>>55236411
Is it like a legit thing that schools in japan split kids up into shitty groups based on grades? Cause a lot of anime seems to act like having good grades in X school means you get awesome stuff like gourmet food and nice luxurious rooms and such while there are the lower grades split into literal slums with filth and card oard to eat and live in.

Yu gi oh does this for instance, kill la kill to, baka test too.

I do not understand it.
>>
>>55236392
i always pay half price as well
d...don't tell me i did that wrong! Then i need to take a lot more drawbacks
>>
>>55235925
>>55235937
>>55235941
Disappointing. I'd have loved something to actually get hyperdimensional, and just play around with hypercubes and shit.

I guess I'll have to keep making do with the temporary effect Flip! gives me...

If Miegakure ever gets finished I'll try and make a jump of that for proper 4d fun.
>>
>>55236526
Just wait until Dies Irae or Demonbane, each of which will have exactly what you're looking for and more.
>>
>>55236542
I know nothing of those, so am skeptical. Most fiction does not seem to understand how spatial dimensions actually work.

But maybe I'll be pleasantly suprised.
>>
can a bartimaeus spirit learn magic and summon other spirits?
>>
>>55236077
He never gets it back so yeah grab that fucker and put it to use. What other cool creatures not in the movie are there? I only know of a few like theblast ended skrewts and varioua dragons.
>>
File: Flatland house.png (143KB, 1266x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Flatland house.png
143KB, 1266x1042px
>>55236578
>>55236526
flatland jump when?
>>
>>55236077
Which kind of dungeon has a blueprint feature?
>>
>>55236598
sure
atleast one spirit actually does that in the book and as always in jumpchain you can buy powers from other backgrounds, so it should be fine
>>
>>55236627
Divine dungeon and a few dungeon stories on royalroad. If the dungeon absorbs a corpse it can usually make more copies as minions out of mana, then pump in magic to mutate them to various degrees. Works for items too though magic stuff doesnt come our magic and needs to be charged.
>>
>>55236578
What would you say is a series that does it well?
>>
>>55236661
>>55236627
Isekai lets you pick hence why I went there. Minions can also breed for babies but you have no control over them.
>>
>>55236668
this >>55236626
although it isn't a series
>>
>>55236661
>>55236679
>Divine dungeon
I'll need to look into this. It sounds neat.
>>
>>55236679
>>55236661
Not him but that is pretty cool and explains why stuff disapears in dungeons. It eats them to get blueprints.
>>
File: konatvread.jpg (56KB, 534x299px) Image search: [Google]
konatvread.jpg
56KB, 534x299px
>>55236308
If you don't have a magic buttplug, can you even call yourself a jumper?

>>55236411
I always thought sky was the most dramatic and romantic to be associated with, but the truth is I'd probably be better suited for land.

>>55236506
The only thing I have to go off of is stories from people who have gone over there to teach english abroad (fun fact: the requirements are somewhat hilariously lax), but from what I know off that -- no, that isn't a thing. Kids are divided into classes just like they are in any other country, which is prettymuch at random.

I could make a couple guesses as to why that particular trope is a thing, but the truth is I'd be pulling them out of my butt, and I really don't actually know.
>>
>>55236626
Can't happen pre spark.

To go to flatland, you have to literally be a planeswalker.

(I would say I couldn't resist, but that would be a lie. I could have resisted, but just didn't want to.)
>>
>>55236626
...Might be fun.

Would have to brush up on it, and finish the jump I'm working on first though.

>>55236668
Well, Flatland mentioned above, I suppose. Haven't really found anything else, but then I also don't really go through that many series.
>>
>>55236719
>To go to flatland, you have to literally be a planeswalker.
what? why?
If papermario is ok, then flatland should be too
>>
>>55236626
i just noticed:
how does he get into his bedroom? He's too fat to fit throught the women/line sized doors
>>
File: FLAT IS JUSTICE!.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
FLAT IS JUSTICE!.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>55236719
That was a terrible pun.
>>
>>55236736
Flatland takes place on the Euclidean plane.

So you quite literally have to be a planewalker. ;)
>>
>>55236696
Its a dungeon core, rpg, xianxia. You start with a technique to strengthen your body and use elemental chi from the world to become stronger, each person needs different chi. Dungeons are loaded with it so people love to culrivate in them, in time it is possible to turn chi into mana so you can warp reality in a specific way like one guy can cause motion to stop and another redirect energy. Mana is also a universal ingredient in some enchanting so if you cant figure something out you shove loads of mana in to make it work, thoigh this permanently weakens you and you have to rebuild the lost energy by hard work and long cultivation. Strongest people could shake a mountain using mana.
>>
>>55236761
ah, you're joking..
heh
>>
>>55236735
>...Might be fun.
>Would have to brush up on it, and finish the jump I'm working on first though.

yes! Please do
>>
>>55236755
Than you. :)

Hrm... if we're going to have Flatland jump, then I guess the next logical step (a really huge step) would be jumps for, say, some of Greg Egan's more recent work? Am thinking along the lines of Orthogonal trilogy and Dichronauts.
>>
>>55236768
Yes. It's plane to see.
>>
>>55236844
okay that's crossing the line
>>
>>55236850
I see your point.
>>
>>55236844
>>55236850
>>55236864
jesus christ
>>
>>55236755

>Flat
>Justice

Time to shitpost because the new assistant actually knows what to do.
>>
>>55236872
I agree. Let's just draw a line under this and move one.
>>
>>55236892
I feel acutely that you are acting obtuse; please tell me what you really think from another angle.
>>
>>55236850
>>55236872

Relax, there's nothing to fear but sphere itself.
>>
>>55236913
ok, that one got me
>>
>>55236920
Why? It was the worst of the bunch. Jeez anon, you're just being obtuse.
>>
>>
>>55236411
Space!
>>
>>55236833
>Greg Egan
Looked into some of his stuff..... HOLY SHIT do we need jumps of some of these books. (Also I'm set for reading material for a good long while so thanks for that.)
>>
>>55237015
Spaaace!
>>
>>55237093
I'm not even really sure how one'd go about conveying the distinct Egan flavor in a jump.

Technical detail would be required.

What would the perks even be?

And you're welcome. :) (When reading his stuff, take time to think through the concepts/poke at the math/check the supplementary material)
>>
How powerful is Avacyn from the Innistrad Jump?

I took the perk Protector which allows me to create an Archangel of similar power but I'm not quite sure what that means. For instance how she would compare to the Marvel comics superheroes?
>>
>>55237206
>Avacyn

https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Avacyn

She can Be defeated easily by 11 squirrels.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (325KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
325KB, 3000x1688px
>>55232813
I do loves me a big pronounced bow.
>>
>>55237285
>>55237206
But can beat some gods and is on par with an old walker iirc.
>>
>>55237285
Squirrels don't have Flying, thy couldn't block her.
>>
>>55237308
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=239961

Most things in that multi-verse can be defeated by 11 squirrels, don't you play the game?
>>
>>55237320
11 flying squirrels?
>>
>>55234716
>Coco
I don't know who she is, but she's pure sex
>>
File: Emrakuel.gif (103KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
Emrakuel.gif
103KB, 490x750px
>>55237320
Meh, they just need to get her near some cliffs to get the jump on her.
>>
>>55237320
11 Bees then
>>
File: 1504598350959.jpg (32KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1504598350959.jpg
32KB, 255x255px
>>55236526
You can get by end-jumping Tenchi. Or just work with that technology.

>>55236578
Well, a 4-D object alone is kinda hard to represent, let alone add extra dimensions.

Also, Umineko, Demonbane and Dies Irae top tiers aren't X-Dimensional, they simply ignore all concepts, including the space and time, and do whatever the fuck they want with the multiverse.
>>
File: Butler IF.png (3MB, 1600x2065px) Image search: [Google]
Butler IF.png
3MB, 1600x2065px
>>55237285
No she can't, she's Indestructible. Unless the Squirrels have Infect/Wither, I guess.
>>
>>55237349
What if they jump in her throat and clog it up? Or does she just not need to breathe?
>>
>>55237385
Go away, Skitter, we're sick of your shit.
>>
>>55237385
indestructible is indestructible so >>55237349
is right and Avacyn cannot be killed by any means.
>>
>>55237385
She's an artificial being so I'd say she doesn't breathe.
>>
as far as i remember guns have never been invented in the bartimaeus universe, right?
and spirits are weak agains iron/silver....
that will be a fun jump
>>
>>55237385
She's an angel composed entirely of white mana. I doubt she needs to breathe.
>>
File: Overhaul_Quirk.png (253KB, 790x462px) Image search: [Google]
Overhaul_Quirk.png
253KB, 790x462px
I want one hit one kill abilities. Where can I found some of these?
>>
File: samson.jpg (3MB, 2448x1959px) Image search: [Google]
samson.jpg
3MB, 2448x1959px
>>55237436
you're going to have to be more specific about your definition of one hit one kill,but Luther strode might be a good starting place,BNHA also has a perk that makes black holes so that might help.
>>
>>55237460
The image is from BnHA. Overhaul is one of those abilities. Much more faster than Blackhole.
>>
>>55237492
it is my understanding that the version you get in the jump is inferior and cannot keep things disassembled
>>
>>55237436
sting from worm
>>
>>55237512
that is entirely dependent on where you cut them though
>>
>>55237496
Then as usual, you understand nothing.

The jump specifically says:
>The user may prevent the reassembling stage.
>>
>>55237496
>Living beings describe intense pain and going unconscious before waking up with all chronic diseases and illnesses cured once reassembled later on. The user may prevent the reassembling stage.

I understand not being able to write properly, but reading too?
>>
>>55237527
>>I understand not being able to write properly, but reading too?

the version I read had that preventing the reassembling stage causes intense pain and itching to the user
>>
>>55237496
You can choose to just not reassemble things. We also have no clue what the time-limit is on the canon version, how long he can keep things disassembled before he's unable to reassemble them.

The biggest difference we've seen, and keep in mind the jump was made before the guy did this, is that he has some influence over how the things get put back together. He disassembles a huge hunk of concrete flooring, then reassembles it in the shape of large, jagged spikes.
>>
>>55237535
No version included that. And it's not pain, but just itching.
>>
>>55237546
Huh, no.

Literally his first appearance is turning a person into a wheel. When the jump came out his powers were already explained (just before the raid began).

The only new addition to the power is that it can tear down an entire room and reassemble it with great precision.
>>
>>55237550
>>55237546
>>55237546
>>55237527
>>55237526

well I was wrong and I'm sorry that the information I gave was inaccurate
>>
>>55237436
Technically the hand in Railgun.
>>
>Taking any quirk besides meatball+soundgarden
>Not warping flesh by singing at it
>>
>>55237436
Akame ga Kill has an option for that, though it has some restrictions it should work fine against most targets depending on what you choose for it to be.
>>
>>55237631
That's both terrifying and awesome.
>>
>>55237206
The only real feats we see with her is her facing down Nahiri, she provides admirable support but Sorrin did most of the work. But then both were Oldwalkers at the time so that means Avacyn is at least near a gods level of power for keeping up with her.

Really the most we see of Avacyn's power is her providing it to all her followers which was what she was created for in the first place. That and making sure the Eldrazi don't get in her plane.
>>
>>55237631
You have become the ultimate Noise Marine, you realize that right?
>>
>>55237571
At the same I wasn't aware if their twisted forms in the car or the guy who was a wheel was the result of Overhaul's power or not, who at the time only seemed to be able to pop things and put them back together good as new or even better. He had other members of his team with him and we didn't see who did what, just the implication that Overhaul's Quirk was the one that put them back together in the end.

I'm not trying to make any excuses, just trying to say that I was attempting to stay true to the canon quirk with what we knew on it at the time.
>>
File: Mercurius.full.259823.jpg (192KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mercurius.full.259823.jpg
192KB, 800x600px
This guy appears before you at the beginning of your next Jump and declares that he will take your waifu(s) at the end of said Jump, offering you a chance to either prepare yourself or say goodbye to your waifu(s)

What do you do?
>>
>>55237631
....wow
>>
>>55237740
iirc she also vanquishes a bunch of powerful demons
>>
File: 0151-005.jpg (646KB, 1691x1250px) Image search: [Google]
0151-005.jpg
646KB, 1691x1250px
>>55237756
So, can we use the canon as basis for the quirk or just the description?
>>
>>55237631
You could call yourself Repo and call the Quirk "The Genetic Opera."
>>
File: Who.png (287KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
Who.png
287KB, 600x314px
>>55237762
>>
>>55237762
Laugh in his dumb face. Then eat that face.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>55237762
dude I'm only half sober and I have no idea Who you are butthat's not a threat I take lately, you show your face to me again you're going to die!
>>
>>55237795
It was a fun movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7AjlT406_s
>>
>>55237762

Not gonna happen, not with my foreknowledge
>>
>>55237762
bash the cunt
>>
>>55237762
Use perma-kill perks to get rid Reinhard before he becomes a Hadou God, using Observer from Blazblue so that no matter how many times Mercurius resets the timeline he'll never be able to fix it, dooming him to never be able to attain his dream of dying in Marie's arms.

>>55237798
Main villain of Dies Irae. Pretty powerful multiversal being, likes to throw around universe-sized energy blasts and warp causality so that he never loses. He's also a whiny bitch that just wants to commit suicide because he's too bored to live, and has started this whole mess because he wants to do it in the most over dramatic way possible by dying in the arms of some French prostitute from the 19th century.
>>
File: Aku before ordering a pizza.png (386KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Aku before ordering a pizza.png
386KB, 720x540px
>>55237762
>mfw
>>
>>55237762
I fuck Marie, and make him watch.
>>
File: Marie.(Dies.irae).full.52050.jpg (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Marie.(Dies.irae).full.52050.jpg
117KB, 800x600px
>>55237869
This guy gets it.
>>
>>55237856
>>55237816
oh sweet I have stuff like that and have Stuff that can let me dodge universe-sized attacks and prevent causality warping
>>
>>55237791
For Quirks in the Jump based on canon Quirks, you can probably use the canon Quirk as a basis, but be aware that in some instances the canon Quirk and the one that ended up in the Jump are drastically different because of how I thought things worked at the time. Twice and Eijiro's Quirks for instance are way different now that they've been explained more. These Quirks and others will probably have updated descriptions when I get around to an eventual update. (I'm also not entirely sure what the extent of Overhaul's Quirk's base abilities were and how far he's advanced it through training and practice.)
>>
File: These words make no sense.jpg (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
These words make no sense.jpg
366KB, 1920x1080px
>>55237890
But can you deal with FOREKNOWLEDEGE?
>>
>>55237890
Bancho, he literally erases the multiverse where they are standing when he decides to actually fight in an instant. You can tank it, but I doubt you can dodge it.
>>
>>55237762
>waifu(s)
Nice magic my friend but I have only daughterus.
>>
>>55237909
"Local Writer Realizes Masturbation Session about Nazi Wizard Left Words on Script."
>>
>>55237856
>>55237909
That sounds incredibly, incredibly stupid.

Where can I get a perk to make things disappear in a poof of logic?
>>
>>55237909
so He is a person that prevents multi-Verses/probability shenanigans from happening? that's not impressive I prevent multi-Verses/probability shenanigans from happening

>>55237929
Anonymous I Dodge by briefly ceasing to exist and then reaffirming my existence on the universe, you can't hit something that doesn't exist!
>>
>>55234977
Black Walnut and Thunderbird feather, fifteen and one quarter inches. Reasonably rigid.
>>
>>55237884
She is pretty cute, I have to admit.
>>
File: Fate Gil Come at me Mongrel.jpg (191KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fate Gil Come at me Mongrel.jpg
191KB, 1366x768px
>>55237762
I give him what he has always desired, to die in her arms he shall, like the mongrel he is.
>>
>>55237929
Didn't we just get a perk that lets you survive your local universe being destroyed? I forget what it was in though.
>>
>>55237909
>That pic
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>55237964
She's also cursed to decapitate anyone that touches her. Your head just pops off like a champagne cork. Not impossible to resist, but just be aware of the issue.
>>
>>55237951
>Anonymous I Dodge by briefly ceasing to exist and then reaffirming my existence on the universe, you can't hit something that doesn't exist!
Well... if the universe is erased, then you also can't reaffirm your existence onto it. So, I guess the result is that you cease to exist by your own "dodge" instead of his attack?

...At least he didn't kill you.
>>
>>55237909
Outside of "Time paradox of elementary particles" (literally, what are you trying to say? What does that even mean? WHY?) that seems pretty sensible to me. Purple prose describing a big dumb ability that lets him negate multiple universes existing simultaneously within the same area, alongside with being supereffective against Reinhard.

Still don't know what that anon and Val were talking about with all the cancer cells and such. Why would I want to buy cancer?
>>
>>55237977
She also does not understand people and their emotions, if I am remembering right.
>>
File: dullahan.jpg (44KB, 650x577px) Image search: [Google]
dullahan.jpg
44KB, 650x577px
>>55237977
Huh, that's odd. But not much of an issue, I've been a dullahan for some time now.
>>
>>55237990
>spoiler

The cancer cell they are talking about is one that constantly increases your Taikyoku value which is how much power you have, a value of 90 would be like a toy to someone with a value of 100. So you can imagine why someone would want the cell.
>>
>>55237977
Meh, at this point in my chain my head getting knocked off my body has become a running gag. I can live with that.

>>55237991
Also fine, especially I'm pretty sure we have perks for that.
>>
>>55237951
>>55237990
>>55237951
Translation: He is using his powers to try to kill another Hadou God of equal power.

Hadou Gods are walking multiverses who impose their personal laws into the rest of the multiverse. As such, two of them cannot coexist, that's what he means by multiple cosmos.

Apoptosis are cancerous cells of the Hadou Gods that manifest as beings of equal power when a Hadou God starts to want to die. Iirc, all the other Hadou Gods in Dies Irae are cancers of Mercurius.

Shit was pretty confusing, but I think that's it.

The Time Particles is just something related to his Law (special super multiversal power). Just like Ren stopped time even when time didn't exist.

>>55237971
One in Sekai Oni. But it was as long as the destruction wasn't target towards you.

>>55237991
Wasn't that just when she is Holy Relic and not her entire existence?
>>
>>55238034
>Wasn't that just when she is Holy Relic and not her entire existence?
Nah even before she was one she did not understand others as they died around her when they touched her.
>>
>>55234977
Elder, the P2W of wands.
>>
>>55237989
okay then I Tank it with The Hope- Sovereignty from God of high school,instead of dodging,the attack doesn't go through my bubble. also what kind of energy is this blast? because I am immune to a bunch of Energy types.
>>
>>55238054
How long has she had the curse? If she's had to deal with it for most of or her entire life, it makes sense why she doesn't understand people. They always lose their head with her
>>
File: 4157197295_d580999a6a_o.jpg (531KB, 2000x1423px) Image search: [Google]
4157197295_d580999a6a_o.jpg
531KB, 2000x1423px
>>55235909
>Alternatively, a straight buff that expands the definition of 'grunt' to include 'from a grunt', so upgraded grunts like the Reginlaze, Graze Ein and - to take a different timeline's example - the GN Flag/Brave-series would count under the perk.

Maybe let it apply to any Mobile Suit that was part of a mass production run, even if customized more then cosmetically. While still excluding limited production run and unique one of a kind MS/Gundam. Allow you to squeeze the maximum amount of power, speed, and agility out of an MS while making you incredibly good at fighting other mooks so long as you can take the time familiarize yourself with the suit's specs and capabilites.
>>
>>55238034
so this is a biological ability?
>>
>>55238075
Since birth, I think her mother died during or after her birth, I could be misremembering it though if so I am sorry.
>>
>>55238018
Neat.

>>55238034
Also neat.

Any chance of a ghetto-Apoptosis purchase for those of us not inspired enough to cheat our way into becoming a Hadou God?

Yes I know how bad of an idea buying that probably is.
>>
>>55238075
>Be a Dullahan from Overlord
>Get to fuck that risk free
>>
So do harry pottee wands come carved or do the owners do that?
>>
A wild Coiling Dragon perk appears.

https://pastebin.com/RFFkpBZG

https://pastebin.com/SA9Y8R77

This ones pretty long but I think it explains CD's training methods in an understandable way.
>>
>>55238096
>Your other head falls off
>>
>>55237631
so taking any quirk that requires direct contact + soundgarden= qurik being applied with singing?
>>
>>55238082
Well then yeah, of course she wouldn't understand people and their emotions.

>>55238096
>Dullahan puts their head on the side
>Touches Marie
>The head pops back onto their body
>>
File: bonerific_o_5976273.jpg (62KB, 325x480px) Image search: [Google]
bonerific_o_5976273.jpg
62KB, 325x480px
>>55238106
Yay, thanks Hercule!
>>
>>55238086
I think Hadou/Gudou will be an end-jump scenario if you want to get it just with Jump choices.

>>55238078
As biological as the Yozi being made of Charms

>>55238117
>Overhaul by singing
>>
>>55238117
That's one way to interpret it, having the effects of Quirks transmitted through soundwaves resulting from your singing.
>>
>>55238104
I think the carved ornate wands are only really a thing in the movies so there probably isn't a proper canon answer to that.

I think Lucius does have the snake topped cane wand in the books as well but I imagine he got that attached himself after he had the wand as I can't imagine Ollivander dealing with something so frivolous (or a child being allowed to carry around a silver topped cane at school).
>>
>>55238104
Presumably they're carved when they're made.
>>
>>55238075
How did she get into her profession with an issue like that, unless anon was lying earlier, or just insulting her.
>>
>>55238148
Cool.

>>55238154
Arrest everyone with bone motifffs.
>>
>>55238144
>As biological as the Yozi being made of Charms

But they are basically made of charms.... I'm Pretty sure I'm missing a step again.. Is it or is it not a Toriko style situation where the more of this kind of cell you have the more powerful you are?
>>
>>55238144
>Overhaul by singing
yeah, that's what i was thinking of
singing high pitched disassembles stuff/people
singing low pitched reassembles it

makes you a low tier blackbolt with the ability to reverse the damage
>>
>>55238104
The books don't say anything about the wands on that subject, it could just be something the movies did to make them special, or it could be some detail that JK told them and they included. Though apparently the designs in the movies come from concept designer Adam Brockbank, and as far as I can find Rowling wasn't involved in that.
>>
>>55238160
Slytherin common room is mostly skulls. Wizards are edgy cunts.
>>
File: snek removal.jpg (617KB, 1320x990px) Image search: [Google]
snek removal.jpg
617KB, 1320x990px
>>55234977
I actually didn't get one because I couldn't be bothered to deal with the creepy wand maker, in addition to being able to do it wandless as well as silently. I just picked up a tree branch and whittled it into something close enough then dared anyone to challenge me on it. Then broke it off across Peeve's face because he didn't take a hint, after which I gained the moniker Ghost Puncher and the spooky faction gave me a wide berth. Took a bundle of branches from the whomping willow and bundled them into a cudgel and did the same. It saw a great deal of use given the propensity Hogwarts has for stupid wizards. When Lockheart asked me what possible magic I could use with it while laughing, I clubbed him. Then told him the magic was that I only clubbed him once for that remark.

Given that my wand can be found wherever there is a chunk of wood, that I have hands of a master from beelzebub to give impromptu weapons real weapon effectiveness, and sanctioned action it still sees use whenever someone says something dumb. Plus it's good for when removing sneks if a parselmouth gets cheeky.
>>
So what's the powerlevel of dies irae? Is it more hax or biggatons? Hypothetically how would a Simon level spiral user fare there? just in case the Gurren Laggan restrictions are lifted up
>>
>>55238034
Do you have any idea on how to get the cancer cell? Just asking in preparation for the jump as I have zero ideas on how to go about it.
>>
>>55238104
If going by movies I think carved, harries looks like a club when he gets it but its smaller later.
>>
>>55238180
>Slytherin common room is mostly skulls
Yes? And?
>>
>>55238190
Infinity+1 Hax and Biggatons. Simon dies instantly. The setting is is one of the most dangerous places in the multiverse.
>>
>>55238192
I think it just happens to Hadous when they start wanting to die.
>>
>>55238190
Simon is weird, because officially near the end he's fighting at merely somewhere between 10-11 dimensions but Gurren Lagann is one of the most high-end portrayals of what multidimensional combat looks like. So visual demonstrations of his power tend to be more impressive than most anything from, say, Tenchi Muyo.

The best example is when the Anti-Spiral did something that looks a lot like the Infinite Tsukuyomi, but was explained as literally trapping the entire brigade in their own infinite multiverses of experience by manipulating the quantum observer effect. Which Simon breaks them out of, through the power of friendship.

I don't know anything about Dias Irae. For all I know >>55238223 is right, the brigade do have to work (and sacrifice) for their victories against things with far fewer powerlevels than the Anti-Spiral.

If I had to guess, having that much spiral energy would be effectively the same as having one of those perks that make the impossible merely improbable. It's not a sure win, but canonically it does connect your will to the universe and manipulate causality to your whims in a pinch.
>>
>>55238210
Bone motifs are probably money spinners in the wizarding world so banning them would cause total economic collapse.

Probably.
>>
>>55238086
>Neat.
Sorry I just realized I said the wrong thing, what I was saying was about the Tumor Hajun has that lets him do what I said in >>55238018
>>
>>55238190
The setting is usually compared to Umineko and Demonbane. So, figures.
>>
>>55238235
Any idea about the getting the Tumor then?
>>
>>55238255
There is a certain problem interpreting the 10-11 Dimension feat of the Anti-spiral, since it can be understood as 'parallel universe/plane' rather than 'spatial dimension' in the string theory.

On the other hand, unlimited Spiral energy (without Spiral Nemesis) is basically unlimited and exponential growth.
>>
>>55234977
Pine, Phoenix Feather, 13 3/4″, Pliant.

I don't really use it anymore though. I did use it for a while after Fantastic Beasts, until I imported the Eye of Set as my new "wand" in HP proper.
>>
Is thetr any way to make an item into a person? Either via imports or perks?
>>
>>55238307
Oh geeze, I'm not even gonna begin trying to figure out how Gurren Lagann fits into IRL physics. That said, I'm pretty sure during the original series when their faced, many-armed spaceships were crawling in and out of mortals the Dai-Gurren's support staff were explicitly saying they were crawling up and down the time axis right before they deployed the shoot-every-point-of-space-time missiles, which makes me think the subs didn't mean "dimension" as a synonym for "universe" since otherwise the show namedrops a surprising amount of scientific terminology for a series about punching beastmen and aliens with the power of manly spirit.
>>
File: 1415476733286.jpg (55KB, 854x802px) Image search: [Google]
1415476733286.jpg
55KB, 854x802px
>>55235390
There's the whole slavery that causes horrific torment that slowly kills the being bound for every second they are pulled into an I must scream reality that gradually kills them where everything is the opposite of how their own reality is. Plus you know the ring strapping the US and Soviet combined nuclear arsenal on your finger and dealing with worse pain than previously described while wearing it as it pulls your soul slowly into another reality alien to your own where formlessness and lack of personal identity is the norm. Also it drains you something fierce for using it besides.

Plus without OCP methods to assure loyalty spirits have had millenia of reinforcement to hate summoners. Which makes them go out of the way to be asshole genies about everything that makes it take 15 minutes to tell one to run you a bath without it slipping in a toaster or animating it to run you over. While magic itself is summoning in dead languages while the real magic is primarily done by said spirits. Plus other wizards are basically always chaotic asshole barring few notable exceptions who will by and large try to destroy you for their own gain or just because they felt like it that day. Plus in a few short years London turns into diemurderkillfest as juiced up spirits in meat puppet bodies who have lost their weaknesses vent their frustration for eons of slavery.

It's a fun read but a shitty place to be because magicians have to ruin everything. I haven't read Ptomley's Gate so thus far the only magician there I actually liked was salmon because he got his shit together and tried to break the trend. So I basically just go there and hang out with the king of Jews because he's the least repugnant person there. Bart is awwwwright but I'd rather just set him up to be okay and leave than drag him along. He's had enough of that I think.

And stuff.
>>
>>55238414
>how Gurren Lagann fits into IRL physics.

It doesn't, it created its entirely new brand of shonen physics.
>>
>>55238405
I know of two potential ways off the top of my head. In Soul Eater there's an option to import a weapon and turn it into a Demon Weapon, basically making it human while giving it the ability to become a weapon again as desired. Second, there's a ritual in the Soul Calibur Jump to give items (weapons?) a really basic soul, which you could then develop with other soul empower/manipulating perks and abilities.

The second route is usually what I use in chains when I want to grant random shit life.
>>
File: Enkidu and Ea.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Enkidu and Ea.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
How would Enkidu work with Hadou Gods in Dies Irae?
>>
>>55238440
King of Jews really lucked out by teaming up with the one spirit who can comfortably ignore the spirit racial weaknesses. But then again, Uraziel seems to like Sol too since he didn't take kindly to that creepy egyptian twat jacking his ring.

The retired old guy Kitty works for in the third book and Ptolemy himself are pretty cool too, even if the latter was sort of a hopelessly naive magic NEET. It's telling that all the cool magicians are the ones who flipped regular mage society the bird.
>>
What jump is on your chain that you're most dreading visiting?
For me, it's probably Path of Exile.
Wraeclast is not a nice place.
>>
>>55238511
What, like, the Noble Phantasm or the Servant?

If you mean the Servant then from what I've read the Hadou Gods are magnitudes upon magnitudes more powerful than any Divine Spirit could ever dream of being, except Amaterasu if and when Nasu gets round to making her Beast debut. So, very obediently and lacking any real alternative I would assume.

If you mean the Noble Phantasm...I believe the UBW anime remake was supervised by Nasu, so if Herc could break out of those chains in a desperation move I imagine these guys could just blink it out of the way too. Also, they just restrain the target and I get the impression they can do that crap while being restrained.
>>
>>55238475
I was tryingg to figure out a way to make my wand a girl, I figure if I can find a way to do that maybe I can figure out how to let her use harry potter magic and whatever racial magic the core would have, plus we should get along what with her doing the thibgs I want while also having chosen me for who I am and all.
>>
>>55238521
marvel magic
i'm powerhungry and i took a lot of horrible drawbacks that'll fuck me up
>>
>>55238553
>if Herc could break out of those chains in a desperation move I imagine these guys could just blink it out of the way too. Also, they just restrain the target and I get the impression they can do that crap while being restrained.
Ok yeah, I forgot all about both of those points. Oh well, thanks for answering.
>>
>>55238405
Yes, a bunch of ways. Vehicles can be imported in Kancolle, weapons in Soul Eater, or you could throw it into a Sprite in Sburb.

Could also use various magic systems to simply enchant them with intelligence and animate them, maybe then import then somewhere if you want to give them a human form.

Pretty sure there's more options.
>>
>>55238521
I'm very much not looking forward visiting black bullet again. My last chains jumper was a sociopath and weathered it easily but my current one actually cares about more than whom to eat when. Thank the Jumpmaker for the Lucy route at least. It might not make anything easier but it does make things a great deal simpler.
>>
>>55238649
What was the Lucy route?
>>
Do we have any perks for reuniting families? I think it would be nice to help families that were separated by war or disasters get back together, but at the same time it can be hard to locate the other parts of the family in some situations, especially if the family member you're with is/was a child who doesn't remember what their family looked like or who they were.
>>
>>55238555
All wands are boys, because of how phallic they are.
>>
>>55238405
in Dog Days, the jump i'm currently working on, i have a perk that lets you give any sentient being a humanoid form. give the item intelligence and you're good to go
>>
>>55238680
guaranteed way to save ALL the cursed children but you put the bulk of human civilization to the pyre. the second part can be mitigated somewhat with out of jump options but the majority are not worth saving anyway.
>>
>>55238700
Mine is made of cherrywood with a serpent horn core and 14 inches long. Cherry is a girl name. My wand is a girl. That is the logic I am going with. Stop injecting logic into my logic
>>
>>55238724
Your wand's a trap.
>>
File: megatron_yes_by_itswalky-d4sxkci.jpg (183KB, 900x1391px) Image search: [Google]
megatron_yes_by_itswalky-d4sxkci.jpg
183KB, 900x1391px
>>55238711
Oh you took that suggestion?
>>
>>55238728
No wands arent traps wands are objects, shes a pretty wand too all soft edges and curves and its even a nice shade of red. Traps arent red thats just silly
>>
>>55238731
yes, yes i did

on that note, anyone got any suggestions for items? the latest one i added was 'Interdimensional Phone', no matter the dimension you are in, or where you are, you have signal and can call the people on it. doesn't work across jumps though
>>
>>5523874
>Wands aren't traps
Your wand's is Poison
>>
>>55234977
Blackthorn and phoenix feather, fourteen and a half inches. It's served me well.
>>
>>55238711
huh... that application makes that perk infinitely more useful. because of the setting I was only thinking in terms of making beast-kin types.
>>
>>55238521
Worm
>>
File: 1504619454710.png (1MB, 1280x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1504619454710.png
1MB, 1280x1278px
>>55238760

A weapon like Cique? That one that could change forms according to the will of the user.

A pimp cloak

Some of those doggos that can open inter-dimensional portals (or was that the power of their daggers? I don't remember)
>>
>>55238258
Cats, any chance that you'll include a fanfic toggle in the Harry Potter jump?
>>
>>55238824
Nope.
>>
>>55238824
Just use a fanfic drawback from a previous jump or do like I did and houserule it my man
>>
>>55238845
Oh well, guess I'll just fanwank it.
>>
>>55238765
>>55238700
Maybe its a woman who is just really into strap ons?
I wonder how many witches in hogwarts have used their wands to get off.
>>
>>55238824
What fanfic do you wanna go to?
>>
>>55238106
Some grammatical errors, but otherwise it's looking good. Didn't you say you'd have a WIP ready about today, or was that someone else?
>>
>>55238869
Im turning off the thread now.

Youbare all ruiners of dreams!
>>
>>55238882
Lily and the Art of being Sisyphus. Pretty divergent from normal canon, but the MC is much more interesting than canon HP.
>>
>>55238888
I'll have a WIP of the perks ready today. Tomorrow at the latest.
>>
>>55238882
>>55238908
Seventh Horcrux is also in the running, now that I think about it. Harrymort would be fun to have around.
>>
>>55238760
A closet of cool outfits.
A house out in the forest, good for training at (appearance may be freely chosen).
An extravagant bathhouse.
>>
>>55238943
I vote for Harrymort, in the hopes of you writefagging a little about it.
>>
>>55238908
You really want to go into a universe that has been overrun by My Immortal, with all the problems with causality and physics that are implied and outright acknowledged?
>>
>>55238991
>My Immortal
Did I miss something?

Eh, not like problems with causality and physics are something that a Jumper scarcely encounters.
>>
>>55237762
But what if my waifu is also another fanfic author?
>>
>>55239017
It has gotten some recent updates. You should read them.
>>
>>55239027
Not sure if I actually want to read it if My Immortal is involved. Wanna give me a tl;dr?
>>
>>55238930
You're an awesome person, Herculeanon. Please have perks for amazing gardening and cooking along with kickass plants.
>>
>>55239060
It's hilarious because Lily is the only one NOT being subsumed. She and Lenin snarked their way through a couple chapters before it started getting to her. She's basically playing the Only Sane Man trope to the hilt.
>>
>>55238728
At 14" that wand is no trap, that wand is a fully powered futa dom

>>55238749
See above
>>
>>55239086
Oh, are you talking about the side-fic? Wew, here I thought the author had introduced some My Immortal level shit into the main series. Here I was worried for a second.
>>
What's your favorite Drawback of all time?
>>
File: download.png (541KB, 990x334px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
541KB, 990x334px
>>55239117
>>
>>55238809
>weapon like cinque
already got, called Sacred Relic
>Pimp Cloak
got one that lets you have a copy of any one costume (re-purchasable). might upgrade to closet if people want
>portal doggos
already got a perk for that theme
>>55238953
>closet of cool outfits
maybe, could do that.
> House in forest/bath house
those sound good, i think i will do one of those or both
>>
>>55239144
Lifetime Achievement Award, from Generic Children's Television.
>>
when will the new legend of korra jump be finished?
>>
>>55239117
>>55238749
>>55238724
Now I want to hear the adventures of Cherry the Wand and her pet jumper
>>
>>55239144
We Burn.
I just think it's fun to have random shit catch on fire.
>>
>>55238943
Emerald Ashes is great.

>Zabuza said, “And you are Sharingan Kakashi.”

>That was an odd nickname for a non-Uchiha. It was pretty common for an Uchiha, though. Like my father, Sharingan Fugaku, or my mother, Sharingan Mikoto, or the baker, Sharingan Saki.
>>
>>55239144
Broken pedestal from generic parenting
>>
>>55239144
The Pig. I don't care about Lord Fuckwit Whatever The Allmighty coming after my ass, nothing will ever compare to The Pig.
>>
>>55239230
The pig?

>>55239185
You people are evil.
>>
>>55239230
oh? what it from?
>>
>>55239269
>You people are evil.
Perhaps. Deep down inside you know you want to run with that idea though. A big, powerful bad-girl at your side? You love it.
>>
File: 1469637766061.jpg (126KB, 453x674px) Image search: [Google]
1469637766061.jpg
126KB, 453x674px
>>55239170
Have you considered a perk for being a god?
>>
>>55239313
>A big powerful bad girl(male)
Fixed it for you.
>>
>>55239269
Just make your wandfu a very tall weeaboo. What with the cherry blossoms and all.

Everyone knows a waifu can have a max of two traits. Otherwise they explode.

That concept has some merit, however...
>>
>>55239269
>>55239271
Pig Bond in Forgotten Realms, dudes.
>>
>>55239313
Best part is she would still call him master while bossing him around. Wands need to be put in their place every so often.
>>
>>55239330
if you mean like a nature god, i did. problem is, i honestly don't know whats different about them though. i'm rewatching the series now, but can you tell me the difference/abilites they possess?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 267x189px
>>55239388
>>55239372
>>55239363
>>55239313
I only hope the thread dies and t
>>
thanks guys, you made me wanna pick up my old fantasy novels again!
Starting with bartimaeus again
>>
File: 1504622059967.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504622059967.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
Where are my new Fate jumps?
>>
>>55239448
GT WEN
>>
>>55239448
Rule one, anon.
>>
>>55238869
The risk of magical mis-fire makes that sound like way too dangerous a prospect, but I assume some people get off on the danger.

It's safe if you use a Unicorn wand.
>>
>>55239448
>>
>>55239413
Takes this idea with it.
>>
>>55238274
Speaking of Umineko, could someone explain to me what the general setting is like, what the deal is with the Meta-World and similar stuff, and what the difference between the different Truths offered in the gauntlet are?
>>
>>55239413
>”Jumper-kun~”
“…that’s not my name, Cherry.”
>“Oh, fine, ‘Master’. You know I just call you that because I love the way you pout. Unf. Those lips.”
“What. Do. You. Want?”
>”Oh, I think you know. You’ve kept me under your robes all day along and I’m just /so/ pent up. I think we need to go practice some magic.”
“I don-“
>”Maybe we should find a partner, hmm? Perhaps a Ravenclaw: they’re so intense. Or perhaps a nice, agreeable, soft Hufflepuff? Come on, we don’t have much free time.”
“…hmfpff”
>”What was that?”
“Hufflepuff.”
>”That’s a good Master. You know I always take are of you. Now, whip me out, and lets go see who’s interested in big wands.”
>>
>>55238521
40K. Any of them.
>>
>>55239459
I don't think Val would appreciate that.
>>
>>55239523
Val doesn't appreciate a lot of things, and other people wind up dealing with the fallout of that.
>>
File: 1486292395259.jpg (1MB, 1803x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1486292395259.jpg
1MB, 1803x2500px
>>55239395
Unfortunately, I don’t know much myself.
All I have is this.
>>
>>55239523
You'll forgive me, I trust, for not keeping track of who's making what jumps when.
>>
>>55239464
>unicorn
Not even the "Unicorn wands are the very worst and also suck"
But Jesus Christ, out of all the possible choices of cores, can you imagine getting the most homosexual one of them all?
>>
File: 1486292563453.jpg (1007KB, 1802x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1486292563453.jpg
1007KB, 1802x2500px
>>55239545
And part two.
>>
Toss me SoL, or jumps with a mostly modern setting.
>>
>>55239593
YouTube
>>
>>55239561
>year 1487+530
>not liking dudes
What are you? Gay?
>>
>>55239514
I hate you and I hate that you made me like this idea
Thread posts: 647
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.