[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this how WoTC intends future of FNMs to be like? A place for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is this how WoTC intends future of FNMs to be like? A place for the most casual of players?
>>
>>55229988
Shut the fuck up you baiting pleb
>>
yeah encouraging people to be creative and design their own decks instead of being metaturd #56853 is a bad idea
>>
>>55232429
They should do that by making other archetypes better overall, not by banning the only strategies that don't suck ass.
>>
What i find the most hilarious, is that the only way to check for eligibility is to netdeck.
>>
>>55229988
>FNM
>4.30pm
fucking casuals
>>
>>55232429
>people should be punished to play the game as it was meant to with the cards they published
So you think this is the correct way as opposed to
>WotC should design better sets including better commons/uncommons so standard gets a bigger pool of viable cards and strategies instead of being a rares/mythics only format
>>
>>55232481
To be fair, anti-netdeckers are so far off the mark it doesn't matter. Their ability to identify good cards is nonexistent.
>>
>>55234890
The people at my LGS called me a netdecker scrub for trying to run a modified Petal Festival in Modern. They called Petals of Insight a broken netdecker Spike card.
>>
>>55232429
>encouraging people to be creative
That's not the point of a fucking tournament, you drooling retard. It's not a film festival or an art show, you're not there to show off your donutsteel ideas, you're there to win. Oh, sorry, I mean THEY are there to win, because you've obviously never played anything above REL kitchen table.
>being metaturd
No shit. Playing control necessitates an understanding of the meta. Let me guess, you and your group only play turn 6 craw worms and call any kind of removal or interaction unfair and unfun
>>
Isn't the format for showing card evaluation and creativity really just Sealed?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.