[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/, what would be some good consequences for sedating yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: loli asleep.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
loli asleep.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Hey /tg/, what would be some good consequences for sedating yourself or others via spells for weeks or months at a time?
>>
>>55221491
Sleeping for months at a time in a magic coma would be great because then you would be spared the pain of living for months at a time.
>>
Hunger / Thirst
Muscles degradation
Bed Sores
Dust?
>>
Disorientation/Detachment from reality.

It'd be cool if they were in a single dream the whole time they were asleep, became convinced it was real and wanted to go back.
>>
>>55221491

Someone takes off your shoes, puts your hand in warm water, and uses ink to draw pictures of dicks on your face, and then takes pictures of it and uploads them to Spellbook.

By the time you wake up, people have been laughing at your for months.
>>
>>55221491
Becoming best buddies with a qt dream demon
>>
>>55221491

You'd need to find a way to preserve their physical bodies, because otherwise they'd die.

Unless the spell specifically prevents that kind of shit.
>>
>>55221651
>It'd be cool if they were in a single dream the whole time they were asleep, became convinced it was real and wanted to go back.
This happened to me once, though I wasn't sleeping for weeks and after some minutes you learn what is real.

Sometimes my memory mix stuff from dreams with stuff that happened in real life too.
>>
>>55221554
You could always kill yourself and stop wasting resources.
>>
>>55221491
Wake up preggers. Especially the guys.
>>
You age twice as fast
>>
>>55222580
flipped the other way: the consequence is that they're literally killing you and then casting Gentle Repose on the body.

Consequence is a forced level loss and the expense of having an apprentice mage make sure you aren't thawing out every few days, plus the difficulty of finding a religion chill with attempting to subvert the normal laws of life and death. It's also, you know, painful if you you want to be killed in a way which doesn't either inflict enough critical tissue damage to require Resurrection instead of Raise Dead or leave traces of poison to kill you on res.

All in all, it's a less iffy but not completely acceptable form of babby lichdom, reserved for senior wizards, alchemists, or mechanists waiting on apprentice research/a loooooooong brewing process/their golem factories to make them rich.
>>
>>55221491
Some level of brain damage, if you want to lean towards grittiness? The difference between coma and death is pretty small, and much of it involves brain damage. Humans just aren't designed for that shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.