[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna run a monster girls game and this one seems really fleshed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0568.jpg (275KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.jpg
275KB, 708x1000px
I wanna run a monster girls game and this one seems really fleshed out.

The only issue is is that it has a Mary Sue syndrome with the monster faction.

How would you improve it?
>>
>>55212042
Setting* not system.
>>
>>55212042
Simple. The writeups are written IC by a pro monster guy. So they are somewhat accurate, but they are still propaganda.

The Demon Lord could be trying to make a utopia. Or she could just be clever enough to try and wipe mankind out via sex, not slaughter.
>>
>>55212042
It depends, what do you want out of the setting? Do you want cute monster girls or do you want the struggle between humans and an all corrupting monster girl army that also fucks you?
>>
>>55213289
I want it to be a game.

So that means conflict. And it needs to be made significant the victories the players have. If the demons are just going to win, where's the stakes?

What game would be good for this? Risus?[\spoiler]
>>
>>55212042
THAT, anon, depends on what you want to DO with the setting, party, and plot.

Are you sending them to Wonderland/Lescatie/Mist Continent, or keeping them in a more generic area? What sort of monster will their main antagonist be?

You've mentioned in >>55213460 that you want the players to make significant victories. If so, how do you intend to go about doing that? I'm presuming from this that they're with the Order.

Do they also have personal reasons for opposing the monsters? Things besides "the Chief God says so" or "I get paid to do this?" Maybe one guy lost his older/younger brother to monsters, maybe one lost his job along with his hometown, maybe one of the girls in the party is lesbian and wants to STAY that way.

Are they Heroes, or just regular rank-and-file?
>>
>>55212042
Put your dick back in your pants
>>
>>55212042
You know that cult?

The one with the scythe goats?

Get rid of them.
>>
>>55213460
Most monsters would be pretty easy to defeat to be honest. Look at the lilim for example, they're one of the strongest monsters and their ability to instantly make a man who looks on them fall in love with them does sound over powered but all you need to do to counter this would be to give your payers a helmet with a visor that makes things you see out if focus. That way even if your payers are fighting her face to face they won't see her attractive form and instead just see her as a blob so they won't get charmed by her. Of course they'd get a penalty to hit and to dodge but they could still fight her. Other things like castrating your players would be an easy way to keep them from getting too horny to fight.

Maybe you could even get monster girls fought for your cause.
>>
>>55213672
The loli cult is the best thing about the setting.
>>
>>55213786
Then you are already lost.
>>
>>55213771
Decent plan, but make sure the eunuchs don't get turned into Alps while in enemy territory.
>>
>>55213541
I'm thinking about having them be members(or guards) of a guild of merchants. In the main content. Could be cool.
>>
>>55213460
Monster girl quest has a better setting for actual conflicts.
The problem with both is how the monsters are better than nearly every human.
>>
>>55213829
I thought so too i the beginning but then I remembered that semen and spiritual energy aren't the same thing (women, trees, uncorrupted ghosts all have spiritual energy) so you can remove your balls and penis and still not turn into a monster girl.
>>
>>55213942
The only defense is to go the grey knight way.

Or become an incubus if you are a dude.
>>
>>55212042
What really are the grunt enemies in this setting?
>>
>>55214627
Likely, stuff like Slimes, Goblins, etc.
>>
>The only issue is is that it has a Mary Sue syndrome with the monster faction.

Just give them flaws to balance them out?
>>
>>55212042
The monster faction is full of internal conflict. IIRC there is even of species of monster that exist only to kill another one.
So yeah, your party is ultimately doomed to be fucked for eternity or transformed into monstergirls themselves (and then fucked for eternity), but in the meantime they will have culled the monster expansion a bit, and bought manking (and the world) a couple more years.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.