[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is bringing snacks/buying beer/paying for the pizza part of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 15

File: pab.jpg (131KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
pab.jpg
131KB, 1280x851px
Is bringing snacks/buying beer/paying for the pizza part of the GM's duty as host (assuming GMs are normally the hosts) or is it the players' duty to pay for the GM's hard work?
>>
Neither.
>>
>>55201430
Only if there's a (gay?) orgy right after.
>>
>>55201439
>>55201457
You guys aren't actually suggesting a game without food, are you?
>>
>>55201430
How about everyone brings snacks and then you share it around like normal fucking friends?
>>
>>55201478
Today anon was sensible
>>
>>55201478
>normal fucking friends
So, >>55201457 is it?
>>
>>55201478
This should have been first post as it is clearly best post.
>>
>>55201477
How fat do you have to be to not be able to go six hours without stuffing food in your face?
>>
>>55201430
Wouldn't everyone bring shared snacks, BYOB and then everyone pay for their own pizza be the civilised way to go?
>>
>>55201477
You should lose some weight fatty.
>>
>>55201659
>>55201695
Gaming is a social occasion. Only a savage lets a social occasion proceed without food.
>>
Host provides the space. Guests bring the snacks. Everyone brings their own alcohol. Pizza is bought as a group.
>>
>>55201707
That's probably the fattest fucking thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>55201733
Edit to add that the host's space needs to be clean and usable, including bathrooms, or he/she isn't holding up the bargain.
>>
>>55201659
>>55201695
Sessions should be have the entertainment of a small party, so why would you not have snacks/food at a party. Im not saying to have a full meal at it, but chips, dips, pizza, and oven stuff like pizza rolls are good snacking type foods to enjoy while playing. Also, food other than chips, in my opinion should be reserved for sessions that last 4-5 hours plus and are likely not weekly sessions.
>>
>>55201760
Eating distracts from the game, tends to create a mess, and is generally a waste of money and time.

Now, going out to eat before or after or hosting a meal after the game is perfectly acceptable. Drinks at the gaming table are acceptable as long as you use a fucking coaster don't make a mess.
>>
>>55201695
But anon, I'm considered severely underweight due to a hormonal imbalance burning through everything I eat within hours. I'm exempt from any direction not to eat.

On the flipside I can't sleep and am prone to overheating if the weather's hot. I'm also supposed to sweat a lot but curiously this doesn't happen.
>>
>>55201803
Sounds like you're a dehydrated fatass that needs to be culled from the gene pool.
>>
>>55201803
I have a coworker who's the other way around. She had some childhood illness that shriveled up one of her glands so bad it had to be removed, so she's ridiculously fat despite eating almost nothing and spending an hour at the gym every day.
>>
>>55201821
>fatass
>severely underweight
I'm not sure the word means what you think it means.
>>
>>55201803
You can also be exempt from my table. I don't give a shit about your shortcomings.

>>55201836
Calories in, calories out bub. Gland disorders cannot defy the laws of thermodynamics. The majority of the calories she intakes are used to simply keep her alive. If she is overweight it's because she's eating more than she needs. Which is no one's fault but her own.
>>
>>55201797
Arguable opinions with food being distracting and messy. It's only as messy as the people eating. And most people will go for food when they are not at turn or involved in RP, so it's no more distracting than other things. I get the feeling that the sessions you enjoy are rigid structure where you aren't allowed to talk unless your turn, in RP, or group discussion, meaning it's not a social occasion but almost job like.
>>
>>55201909
The majority of people make a mess when they're eating and playing a game at the same time. Especially if they get excited because of a crit or some twist in the plot.

Just having food nearby is enough to increase the amount of spit accidentally being sprayed onto my mats and sheets. Not to mention grease stains on every fucking thing they touch because god forbid they use a utensil.

I'm sorry you need to eat to get around your social anxiety, but most people don't and are perfectly happy eating before or after a session. Hell, even the fattest fucking landwhales at the LARP I go to can weight until after the session is over to make a burger or pizza run.
>>
>>55201957
Oh I see, you're underage. You need to be at least 18 years old to browse this website.
>>
>>55201430
Depends on your culture and how much prestige you want to display.
>>
>>55201901
>Gland disorders cannot defy the laws of thermodynamics
The secret is bodily functions. People aren't robots which keep all the food they eat in a pouch then empty it when they shit. Some of the food is used to fuel various bodily functions, and that's where people with glandular disorders get thinner or fatter from. They burn more food for the same functions (meaning the portion that would otherwise become fat for later use is smaller), or they use less (with more turning into fat), which in turn requires them to eat more for the same result. Partially, that's why they use the toilet more/less than people with glandular issues.

"Calories in/calories out" is a nice slogan to hang on the wall of your gym but it's a laughably inaccurate description of how the human digestive system (or body, for that matter) works.
>>
>>55201999
>I have no argument so I'm just going to call you a child

Low effort anon.
>>
>>55201736
Fucking kill yourself you inbred savage
>>
>>55201957
Larp is no where near the same as a table top game. One is out at a camp site, another is in a home. So good try using that as an example here.

Napkins apparently are not common with your friends then, and people must be open mouth chewers to coat your mats and must touch other people's stuff that much. It's on players if they want to keep their stuff perfectly clean and should try to clean hands before touchingnothers stuff. Don't judge all people based on some messy people you know, not everyone is a slob

Unfortunately, I'm about to leave for a trip so I gotta let your original bait back into the water for someone else to bite.
>>
>>55202011
If she is still fat it's because she's been eating to maintain that weight.

This isn't difficult people.
>>
>>55202011

>The secret is bodily functions. People aren't robots which keep all the food they eat in a pouch then empty it when they shit

Actually, >>55201901 would be wrong even if people WERE robots, since by the same laws of thermodynamics he smugly quotes out of context, a bit of energy is lost as heat whenever it changes form due to entropy. Which funnily enough, is a good metaphor for what happens here.
>>
>>55202033
>One is out at a camp site
Nice assumption.

Do you honestly believe every WoD LARP is in the woods?
>>
>>55202036
Or her body struggles to produce the hormones that would allow her to break down the fat. Which appears to be the case and isn't unknown. It's not as common as some fat people would like it to be, but it's not rare to the point of nonexistence.
>>
>>55202023

Not before you choke on your lard, tubbo.
>>
>>55202023
Don't worry anon, you're not fat, gravity just hates you.
>>
>>55201478
/thread

My group also just orders pizza together.
>>
>>55202017
Your mistake was thinking we're even arguing. You claim that the people you play with have the manners of children, so you are most likely a child yourself. Coupled with your inability to believe anyone else in the world could possibly have an experience that differs from your own and your entitlement such that you believe you can accurately judge people for consuming food during a gaming session give me a strong impression you're underage. I don't need to provide arguments or refute your claims because they are self-evidently misleading, fabricated, anecdotal, or any combination of the three.
>>
>>55202055
Just because she loses weight at a slower pace doesn't mean she can't diet and get rid of mass.

Hormones aside, she's still eating more than she needs to, which is her own fucking fault.
>>
I'd just talk it out with GM.
One of GMs I've been playing with was super rich guy and always provided everything, and told us to not bring anything for session.
Atm, my group makes loot-share table, and everyone have to bring something for that evening.
>>
>>55201430
Only the lowliest of Jews would invite guests home and not have any snacks and drinks ready for them. You don't play with Jews, and you wouldn't want your friends to play with Jews.
>>
>>55202047
Again going away from initial discussion.

Sure, not all LARPs will be out in the woods,(ignoring that not all camp sites are deep in the woods) but even if it's in a bar, people won't want to spend money all the time to get food compared to being at a house where there is food readily available (assuming GM has provided the chips)
>>
>>55202081
>anecdotal
Brilliant insight there, Sherlock.

Are you honestly going to sit there and tell me you've never hosted a game at your LFGS only to have to force a prospective player to leave their greasy chips in their bag during play? Or have someone knock over a soda while reaching for dice, ruining character sheets or notes?

It's not difficult to believe I wouldn't want those same mistakes to be made at my house. The difference is, my players are mature enough to go "Yeah, that's reasonable. We can always go grab a bite afterwords."
>>
>>55202089
That's definitely a possibility, I don't know the woman and I don't know how accurate anon's description of her is (i.e. exactly how fat she is, exactly how much she eats, exactly how much she exercises, etc.). All I'm saying is that it IS possible for someone to remain fat (especially a woman, who by 4chan standards is considered "fat" if she weighs more kilograms than her age) despite eating little and training a lot compared to the average person solely due to medical issues, especially one as severe as anon is describing (most people who talk about glandular issues refer to underfunctioning thyroid glands. This woman looks like she doesn't have one at all, which is a case I've only encountered once and requires daily hormone supplements which I suspect she is either forgoing or not taking enough of).
>>
>>55202129
How about they eat before they get there then? Or wait to eat until after the game is over? Or they go find a group that's okay with them eating during play? This isn't hard people.
>>
>>55202109
Aren't Jews actually supposed to be famously generous hosts?
>>
>>55202171
Yes, anon is just trying to /pol/post.
>>
>>55202171
>>55202179
Wait, if that's true, >>55202109 is still right. If Jews are supposed to be gracious hosts, then it follows that only LOWLY Jews, bad at Jewing, would not have snacks for the guests.
>>
>>55202160
Dieting will at least get them to the point of being skinny fat no matter how severe their disorder is. Which is orders of magnitude better than being overweight.
>>
>>55202145
not that anon, not even thinking you're a child necessarily. Your first post really seemed like you and your friends are those mouth breathing, grease staining, open mouth chewing pieces of neet shit. People can eat and be proper, it's not a disgusting event where I live.
>>
>>55202187
Yes, but his last sentence:
>You don't play with Jews, and you wouldn't want your friends to play with Jews.
would apply to even the most gracious of Jews.
>>
>>55202199
They also be proper and eat before or after, which is what my players agreed to. I'm even generous enough to usually cook for all six of them at least once a month, and beer is always free at my house, as long as you don't spill and use a coaster.
>>
>>55202169
I never said all groups have to eat during session, and eating chips during a session is no different from eating chips during a football game with friends, playing video games, it affects you, not other people (unless someone is obnoxious with their crunching/chewing, then it's just on that person for their quirks.) Also, like I said earlier, food other than chips is reserved for longer sessions that last towards 5 hours, which is roughly the time between meals for most people.
>>
>>55202230

If they are as you claim, why not include a meal for immersion purposes? Or does your sessions take like 2h or something? I'm used to playing for 8h+ and during that time some nourishment is a must have.
>>
>>55202190
>no matter how severe their disorder is
I strongly suspect that, for someone without a thyroid gland AT ALL, any diet/exercise regimen that would make them less than "chubby" would be disruptive to leading a normal life and possibly outright dangerous to their health. This is assuming they take hormone supplements, which should also be used in moderation. You can fuck yourself up like you wouldn't believe by taking hormones artificially, especially if you have an existing endocrine condition. Doctors tend to err on the side of caution in these situations. Better someone stay "chubby" and not risk cancer.
>>
>>55202259
>I'm used to playing for 8h+ and during that time some nourishment is a must have.
Then take a break in the middle and have everyone wash before returning to the gaming table.
>>
>>55201430
Depends. Basic hospitality demands whomever hosts provide refreshments for their guests. So there's that.

But at the same time, if the DM is hosting they may not have the time to set up a proper meal and arrange drinks. So a Pot-Luck from the visiting players is not unacceptable. Sharing the financial and personal costs of providing for the group can be a good bonding experience.

I'm lucky. My Fiance is the DM and I love to cook, so it generally falls to me to whip up a meal for the rest of the players.
>>
>>55202253
It becomes an issue if you refuse to respect the rules set by the group you're trying to be a part of, or the rules of your host.
>>
>>55202269
They're at an increased risk of cancer by staying "chubby". And heart disease. Whole list of things really. At the very least they can make an effort to lose 1lbs every 3 months. If that's disruptive or dangerous, then I'm honestly surprised they're alive.
>>
>>55202292
That's not what this was about, it was never about trying to eat if a group agreed to not eat. This was about the idea of just eating at a session in general, whether chips or full on food.
>>
>>55202333
And I'm giving my opinion and reasoning for while eating while playing tg's is not acceptable at my table. You don't have to agree with that unless you're playing at my table.

Stop assuming that every random anon is trying to force their opinion on you.
>>
>>55201430
My appartement is to small to host people, if it were bigger I'd make a big group meal at least once a month, something like a gratins dauphinois, sausage with wine sauce or a chorizo pie.
Only if the players are good people and not late of course I'm nous pushover
>>
>>55201659
Not having five meals a day. Do you want the gain goblin to steal your gains? Do you even lift, bro?
>>
>>55202492
>He doesn't schedule his games for when he's micro-cutting
>>
>>55202011
They should strap people with glandular disorders to power grids then and give them 1 granola bar a day since clearly they've broken thermodynamics.

Shit does get wonky when the endocrine system is wonky but there are hundreds, if not thousands, of cases of people with thyroid problems maintaining healthy weights.
>>
>>55201477
Your free to bring snacks but don't come hungry.
>>
>>55201430
>>55201477
You're not seriously suggesting that people can't simply pay for their own food, are you?
>>
>>55201836
Closest thing to this I know was one chick I went to school with (until I switched major) who deliberately fattened herself up (as in, she used to be thin and took a special diet to achieve a level of fatness) because she had boobs too big for her frame. I shit you not. Turns out that outside of anime there's a point where huge boobs stop looking like boobs and start looking like a pair of dangling tumors. I saw pictures of her from when she was thin, it was actually disgusting. She might not have looked like a movie star fat but at least she didn't look like a marionette with a pair of beanbags tied to its chest.
>>
>>55202109
And only a shitty guest wouldn't bring a winebottle or equivalent to show their appreciation for the host.
>>
>>55202582
Growing up the situation was classically that everybody split the bill but also covered the GM's share because the GM inevitably bought more books (or the only books) which everybody used.
>>
>>55201430
This should be discussed with the group in advance. I see no obligation for the DM or the host to feed everyone - but if they don't, people should be informed so they can bring snacks and drinks, or enough cash for eating out. I, for example, enjoy cooking and will prepare dinner if I'm the host.
>>
>>55201430
Normally it's the duty of the host to provide for the guests. But if it's a weekly gathering, well... the GM is already putting the most effort into the campaign, he probably has all of the books, extra dice, paper and pencils/whatever you need at the table AND he has to make sure everything is clean enough before the players arrive. So it's only fair that the players take care of the food.
>>
>>55202836
She just never hung out with the right company it seems
>>
>>55201736
Mongrel.
>>
Do you guys seriously not offer hot baths and a guest bed to all your players, so they can relax after a game?

Poorfags?
>>
>>55203316
>if you're going to offer people Doritos and soda you might as well just hand them over your wife and children and move away
>>
>>55202836
>implying there's a size past which big breasts are unattractive

What are you, gay?
>>
>>55201492
Underrated post
>>
>>55202317
>they're at increased risk of cancer by staying "chubby"

Compared to someone who isn't, not compared to someone who takes hormone treatments extreme enough to render them not-chubby. Nobody said endocrine disease is fun.
>>
>>55203302
fattass
>>
>>55203551
>at the least they can make an effort to lose 1 lbs every 3 months

Did you miss this part? Or are we still trying to convince people that hormonal disorders violate the laws of physics?
>>
>>55203551
If a disease has completely rendered someone incapable of loosing weight without killing themselves, and no cure or treatment is in sight, we should at the least sterilize them as a mercy for future generations.

Thankfully no such disease exists.
>>
>>55203667
Technically what anon described before wasn't a disease, it was presumably surgical removal of the thyroid gland.
>>
>>55201430
how about everyone brings a little something?
>>
>>55203614
I'm not sure you understand the laws of physics, since you keep using that "argument". Do you understand that there are a variety of physiological factors which can massively affect how efficiently a body can create and/or destroy fat? Nobody is saying the fat comes from the void, they're saying that a larger percentage of what our theoretical fatass eats becomes fat and a smaller percentage is burned away when they exercise compared to a regular person.
>>
>>55204480
I'm saying that the majority of calories are used just to live, not during exercise, you illiterate turd. Exercise can only create a calorie deficiency if you don't eat enough to offset the increased energy usage. If you don't eat enough to begin with, it just creates a larger deficiency. Either way, you get weight loss. Calories in, calories out.

If you need 1500 calories to simply live and sit in a bed or chair all day, and only eat 1400 a day, you will lose both muscle and fat, and thus, lose weight.
>>
File: otAlXmW.png (351KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
otAlXmW.png
351KB, 500x334px
>>
>>55204440
That's a rare and extreme case. Sorry for the chick but even if she's personally unable to lose weight/lose weight healthily, MOST people who claim this for medical reasons do have all their glands in place.
>>
>>55201430
The only right answer is the one YOUR group agrees on.
>>
>>55204685
>not keeping mutagenic substances in your refrigerator

Do you even mad science?
>>
File: yNlQWRM.jpg (865KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
yNlQWRM.jpg
865KB, 1813x2111px
>>55204927
>using mutegenic miracle chemicals to become a tub of worthless lard with no redeeming qualities
>>
>>55205028
If you knew it was going to work, it wouldn't be science.
>>
>>55203667
People like that generally don't reproduce anyway.
>>
>>55205416
The one person I treated who had no thyroid gland (birth defect, not surgical removal) was pudgy at best, not obese. That was as thin as we could allow him to become without endangering his health. Yeah, it sucks not being able to look like a model, but sometimes that's just the hand you're dealt.
>>
>>55205581
And you're taking steps to ensure they don't pass on their defects to the next generation, right?
>>
When I was learning how to cook better, I would always make food for my players. Unfortunately, once they got used to "game night = being fed by anon" they were really resistant to pitching in if we ever got take out, or to bringing chips or anything like that.

I don't want to fall into the same trap with my new group, I've got enough on my plate as GM as it is.
>>
>>55205598
No, because that's not our job. Even if it was, though, given the low chance of this happening and the fact that the person was an extraordinarily talented HR director, highly intelligent and nice to be around, I'd say there are worse people out there whose procreation we can worry about.
>>
>>55205598
Not all birth defects are genetic. Sometimes it's caused if the mother is exposed to something harmful.
>>
>>55203503
Google "gigantomastia".
>>
>>55205626
Just make them give you money for the food you cook
>>
>>55202836
Ironically it probably would have been healthier for her to take reduction surgery.
>>
We just split the costs. When everybody had his share and there's 1 piece of pizza left or something, it's first offered to the GM and if he doesn't want it then it's whoever's hungriest.
>>
I'll buy my group pizzas sometimes if they pitch in. One of my players is a super nice guy who loves cooking so sometimes he'll make steaks and stuffed potatos.
>>
>>55207090
Close call, those things are pretty unhealthy, especially if you're dealing with truly phenomenally huge breasts. I need data on how fat she is precisely in order to say whether it's more or less healthy than getting one. Given that she apparently did it deliberately by adopting a fattening diet for the explicit purpose of looking better, I'm assuming that she knew what she was doing and never crossed into unhealthy territory.
>>
>>55201430
Players duty to whoever is hosting. The host provides things like glasses and he will have to clean them for you. He vacumes his place and make it comfy. As a general rule if you are a guest at any session be it RPG or table top game or board game you should always provide food and drinks for your host (of course warm drinks such as tea and coffee are host responsibility)
>>
>>55201430
Nigger, my GM is literally a chef, as in "runs his own fancy restaurant" chef, and another player is a professional patisserie. We don't do beer and pizza.
>>
>>55201478
This anon knows how to be a good friend
>>
>>55207276
>my GM is literally a chef, as in "runs his own fancy restaurant" chef
I'm assuming you bring him food, then? You know, because he works impossible hours in an incredibly stressful environment doing just that every day of the week?
>>
>>55201430
Neither. Everyone brings something. Because everyone should be a contributing member to the succesful atmosphere of the group.
>>
The DM never pays for his food or drink on game nights.
>>
>>55207090
She'd look worse, though. A girl who's ever-so-slightly overweight is fine with me if it means she's got anime tier tits. Reduction surgery leaves them looking like a pair of scarred plastic bags.
>>
>>55207276
>chefs want to cook after work
Do normalfags really believe this?
>>
depends on the mood of the game, if i want to gm some CoC i'm not bringing pizza and candy to the table
>>
>>55201430
Whoever's house it is at shouldn't buy snacks, everyone else should chip in.
if the gm is going to a players house, they should bring something, and vice versa.
>>
>>55202080
This what we did all through high school. During University and after we graduated our sessions went from 6-8 hours to 4-5 hours so now we all just bring snacks and drinks. From time to time someone offers to cook too.
>>
>>55207739
chef here

why the fuck would I cook for a living if I didn't enjoy it?
>>
>>55207891
What sort of cuisine do you specialize in?
>>
>>55207929
>he thinks all chefs have a specialty
>>
>>55207891
Everywhere I fucking go people always expect me to cook. Really fucking annoying when you visit somewhere and they expect you to cook.

That might just be the shitty people I associate with, though.
>>
>>55208068
>That might just be the shitty people I associate with, though.
That and people being rude and self-centered in general.
>>
>>55207469
If you were all friends before becoming a group, that can be as simple as "being there," because you've all known each other for a while and being around each other keeps all of you just a little saner. Each of these friends is another person who gets the GM's jokes.

You might want to be a little more specific.
>>
ageru
>>
>>55201852
Retardation is a powerful drug
>>
>>55201707
t. lardass
>>
File: SCIENCE.jpg (12KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
SCIENCE.jpg
12KB, 360x300px
>>55205327
>>
Would you guys mind if a host wanted the session to be alcohol-free? Would that be weird? Would it ruin the game, or make you dislike the host?
>>
>>55211663
Not an issue of gaming, but just an issue of how your friends are. If they like to drink, but know you don't appreciate it at your place or whatever, they'll probably respect that if they know you well. If not, maybe find a different place to host it.
>>
File: 1486859685665.jpg (35KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1486859685665.jpg
35KB, 250x238px
>duty
what the fuck do you mean duty
you are playing a fucking game
with friends
>>
File: 1487694247965.jpg (104KB, 798x730px) Image search: [Google]
1487694247965.jpg
104KB, 798x730px
>That guy who tries to touch your rulebook with chocolate stained hands

You know who you are.
>>
Depends on how often everything happens. If it's a weekly gig, you guys will figure it out eventually. Probably one dude who brings fast food for himself every session and everyone else sort of brings their own stuff.

If it's regular but not really weekly, it's the hosts job to figure out whats happening and if the host doesn't explicitly tell you to bring food expect to pay for pizza or bring some cookies or whatever.
>>
File: 1500394104204.jpg (90KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500394104204.jpg
90KB, 567x800px
>>55201430
Me and my party usually just meet up near the GM's house, then go to the nearby super market and buy snacks we like individually. If the GM needs to buy snacks as well, he joins us.
>>
>>55211663
Can I still bring my bong?
>>
>>55211663
I think even with a group that enjoys a drink, a no hard stuff rule is good
denying people a few beers over six hours of leisure is a bit controlling though
>>
>>55201478
Yeah, I'm not sure why this needs codifying when you could just summarise it as 'Don't be a fucking tool'
>>
>>55211663
b-but when else do i get to use my cheesy renfaire drinking horn?
>>
>>55201478
We often switch hosts in my group's case, so whoever's hosting THAT game provides the food. Sometimes I'll bring something along, but only if I'm going to the store anyway. Others will also occasionally bring stuff, but nobody's expected to.

In addition, if you're bringing anything, it's best to bring what you can actually properly carry. If you're walking or going by bus, don't take anything you'd need a car to bring, because then someone has to go get you.
>>
>>55212080
People have different definitions of 'tool.' Some people see nothing wrong with one person footing the pizza bill if that one person is the richest person in the room. Others will REEEE in real life for even suggesting it, and insist that the guy who works a cash register because no car and no good jobs in walking distance pay exactly as much as the guy whose mom is a surgeon.
>>
File: 1499831968894.png (167KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499831968894.png
167KB, 800x800px
>>55211663
Yes. Yes, it would be weird. If you don't like to drink, don't. But don't be an asshole who tries to force his 'alcohol free' bullshit onto others who might enjoy the game more with an alcoholic beverage on the side, you autistic straight-edge hippie faggot.
>>
>>55212340
But it's my house? If a player is so desperate for their fix then they can decline the invitation. Sound fair?
>>
File: 1502551724509.jpg (860KB, 1167x1642px) Image search: [Google]
1502551724509.jpg
860KB, 1167x1642px
>>55212409
Fuck off, kid. What I ingest into my body is none of your damn business. Not only would I decline the invitation, I would also cancel the friendship.
>>
>>55212476
Would probably be for the best.
>>
>>55212588
You overstepped a line, and you will regret this.
>>
File: 1453088522882.jpg (815KB, 1196x946px) Image search: [Google]
1453088522882.jpg
815KB, 1196x946px
>>55201430
It's part of the DM's duty to have some drinks and snacks at home. It's politeness if the players offer to either foot part of the bill or bring some snacks of their own. Sadly I only play PbP games but if I joined a real life group, I'd at least bring a bag of chips along every time.
>>
>>55201430
We take turns bringing drinks, that's it
>>
>>55201733
>>55201745
Another addition: Clean up after yourself or help clean up before you leave.
>>
>>55202055

So she's diabetic then.
>>
>>55216295
That's not even the right gland, or the right kind of hormone.
>>
>>55201478
why not alcohol?
>>
>>55216599
Not all games are best played drunk.
>>
>>55217554
Beer, not vodka then.
>>
>>55201430
providing some snacks is being a good host but not at all necessary. Ordering food though, if you don't put you're fair share towards it you aren't getting any unless someone is nice and gives you some of theirs.

Drink is the same, you can't be asking someone else for their cans/ bottles/ whatever they're drinking unless you're offering to pay them back for it.
>>
>>55212684
Anon are you drunk right now? Are you alone? Do you need to talk about this?
>>
>>55212476
>cancel the friendship
>anime pictures
>"What i consume in your house is none of your damn business"
Autist detected
>>
>>55201957
man, we get pizza during our sessions and stuff is as clean when we leave as it is when we arrive, don't know what your problem is.
>>
>>55202055
Anon, your postmakes no sense.

If you have a glandular issue as you described, then your body needs more food to meet its calorie/nutrition needs.

So if she isn't digesting/processing this food into a usable form for her body, it would get dumped as waste. If it was useful, eg it could get turned into cellular material, like fat cells, then she doesn't have a glandular condition

Your friend is just picking fat. That she is fat and told you about her condition in this way means that she has a normal working hormone system and the skinny twig that cam eat doughnuts all day is the one with the condition.
>>
>>55202145
not anon but yeah, I can honestly say that those things have never happened to me
>>
>>55217579

Alcohol of any kind is 99% bad idea in any ttg

1: It impedes on your concentration and your lack of immersion to the game can ruin it for others. If you can't enjoy a game for itself, you shouldn't play.

2: People have different tolerances; for you a glass of beer can barely register, but Melvin can get woozy drunk and act like an ass for the rest of the session, ruining it for everybody.

3: Alcohol increases your emotional overdrive. Added with the lack of spacial awareness, you receive emotional sitmuli with greater intensity than you usually do and can act overly emotional disregarding whether you are making anyone uncomfortable.

As a rule of thumb, your only concentration should be the game and its atmosphere. Avoid snacks if at all possible, being unhealthy and messy anyway, and if it's a long session take breaks where you can cool off, eat & drink, relax and prepare for the next session.
>>
>>55202492
If
My eating window is from 10 til 6, I have from 7 onwards.
I bet you dirty bulk
>>
>>55204769
...that's fair, the argument was that some people, specifically the woman in question, have a valid reason to be overweight.
>>
File: 1312018211616.jpg (25KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1312018211616.jpg
25KB, 314x295px
>>55217761
>>
>>55217700
I will admit all my enzyme kinetics knowledge comes from pharmacology so maybe I'm wrong, but if the enzyme/s for triacylglycerol breakdown are induced by a hormone from the missing gland, and the enzymes responsible for formation from fatty acids is inhibited by the same hormone, then theoretically you could physically make fat deposits without breaking them down. That would make them unusable for any energy requirements, and the person could starve to death while having 50kg of fat on them.

I seriously doubt it though.
>>
>>55211663
It would make me dislike and judge the host.
The only people I know who make shit like that are ex alcoholic (in that case it's fair, I'm ok with it) or socially inept people who are completely freaked out by alcohol and think that when you drink one beer you are wasted, and if you drink it's only to be wasted
>>
>>55217823
I doubt she'd live if this was the case. Either she's taking hormone supplements, in which case there's no reason she wouldn't behave like a normal person, or it's not that clear-cut. Maybe the processes aren't AS efficient but that just means she'd have to work harder.
>>
>>55217836

Well, or jobs (Like being a paramedic) where they can be on-call (And thus can't be drinking) even at home quite often.
>>
Where I'm from people just bring their own snacks because everyone wants to snack on their own favourites.
>>
>>55217856
No, because then they just don't drink. They don't have a reason to stop others doing it.
>>
>>55211663
>Would you guys mind if a host wanted the session to be alcohol-free?
A lot depends on the social dynamic of your group, but I don't necessarily see a problem with it. The host is in a bit stronger of a position if they're also the GM, since they're the person in charge of running shit. It's pretty common to have some ground rules set (and all gatherings proceed according to unspoken rules that govern any social interaction, after all), but individuals may find different things to be reasonable or unreasonable, and they may always object. A lot may hinge on how reasonable the motivation behind the house rule seems. If you're a recovering alcoholic and you'd rather people not bring booze to your house, for instance, that seems eminently reasonable. If people get tipsy to the point where it hinders the game (despite your best efforts to get them to take it easy), then I can see wanting to ban alcohol, but that's not really a host issue so much as it is a GM or group-as-a-whole issue. You want to be careful that you're not being one of those "take my ball and go home" people, who try to leverage any advantage / excuse they have (it's your ball, it's your house, etc.) into a way to take coercive and unwarranted control of what people do.
>>
>>55201430
A more important question: who cleans up after everyone? Is it the responsibility of the host or should the guests lend hands?
>>
>>55201430
What is an acceptable amount/acceptable types of food and drink to have in a game session so you wouldn't look like a stingy fuck but won't drive yourself broke each time? The stereotypical "Doritos and Mountain Dew" combination feels disrespectful, but obviously you can't always have a barbecue and aged whiskey for everyone
>>
>>55201430
Players.
For my part I always bring salt liquorice and eucalyptus drops.
And I always have them entirely for myself.
>>
>>55202269
>Without a thyroid gland
You must be fucking retarded. And no, if you take the synthroid, stop whining, and keep a balanced diet, or even exercise, you won't be fat.

>Dieting means starving
It means consuming at or below mantainance levels, you sick fuck.
>>
>>55201430
>be forever GM
>expected to buy books
>expected to spend hours preping each session
>expected to host
>expected to buy food
>expected to buy drinks
>expected to clean up afterwards
>expected to write session summary
>expected to schedule next session according to everyone's crazy planning

Yeah, but no, I've had enough of that thank you. It makes RPGs more expensive than enjoyable. I now make clear that I'm not going to pay for food. Players can bring some if they want. If that makes me an asshole, they are free to find another game GMed by some goof stupid enough to do all of that.
>>
>>55219645
The pizza balances everything out.

Personally I also ensure there's ice cream for after the game's finished, because I can't stand eating a really salty meal (e.g. pizza and chips and what not) without washing it down with something sweet, but I suppose you can safely do without it.
>>
>>55201430
GM (me) cooks a hearty traditional meal for everyone and after some small talk recaps last session, or in the case of a new game gives an over view of the setting, and gets everyone up to speed and ready for the game. When the meal is finished and everyone washes up the game starts and no more food at the table. I am happy to cover the cost of food because these are my friends and we are having a nice evening.

>>55211663
This depends on who is playing. Some people are no good once they start drinking, so I could see banning booze. I think it might be better to not invite them at all though. If it is you who have a problem with booze then just play with other dry players and it won't be an issue.
>>
>>55201430
You're just in luck! Brucatto has a Mage20 sidebar all dedicated to giving you precise instructions on the matter.
>>
>>55201478
/thread
>>
>>55211663
I ban alcohol when I run my yearly all-night-oneshot after one time a few people got wasted and just went to sleep. Every other session, have a beer, Idgaf, you can't drink that much in 3 hours to get drunk anyway.
>>
File: 45436547467.jpg (69KB, 736x503px) Image search: [Google]
45436547467.jpg
69KB, 736x503px
>>55201430
Neither really. Everyone does what they want to do. One of our players usually swings by the grocery on his ways and shows up with a cake or cupcakes or cookies or something sweet, I usually make lasagna or chicken&veggies or some sort of meal like that for everyone, and occasionally we'll order chinese delivery if becomes time for another meal and we're still playing.

We always eat a lot and food is a big part of our time together, and all the players pitch in in some way. The gm usually doesn't, but that's more because he can't cook and less about being the gm.
>>
>>55218169
Maybe just every time they have let others drink at game night it turns into a fucking mess by the end of the game. Even if the drinkers are like naww I'm just buzzed, this is funny shit. Now I want to attack the darkness again.
>>
>>55219721
>It means consuming at or below maintenance levels
Or above, if you intend to gain weight.
>>
>>55201477
fuck off fatty
>>
>>55201430
It's everyone's responsibility, everyone should pitch in as the game itself is a group effort, now if someone wants to volunteer to take care of it that is different, but no one should be expected to.
>>
>>55201957
>Hell, even the fattest fucking landwhales at the LARP I go to can weight until after the session is over to make a burger or pizza run.
>His larp is not a multiday event where you eat and sleep in character, not leaving character until the event ends.
No wonder it attracts land whales.
>>
>>55223394
Don't act like those multi-day or week events don't have tub asses waddling around.
>>
>>55223463
Oh they do, but not many, especially not the one I goto it has a massive fucking Hill the whole site is built on so you need to go up /down hill to get anywhere.
>>
>>55223492
Most larps don't have many. Events that require physical movement and don't allow motor-scooters tend to repel fatasses.
>>
>>55201430
>playing
>hard work
Lmao.
Everyone pays for his shit.
>>
>>55201430
We always had the rule that the person in whos house you are playing and the person who is GM dose not need to provide snacks, while every player should bring with them something to eat and/or drink to share. This worked well for us
>>
>>55201439
This. If you must have food, bring your own.
>>
>>55202836
>>55207254
>have huge tits
>why not become fat so that I can have more problems than just my huge boobs?
Reduction surgery is a thing. If you're not a complete retard, that is.
>>55201478
>"eating" snacks
Next you're telling me you also drink carbonated drinks full of sugar.
>>55207691
Says who? you simply remove fat, young skin is still very elastic, it will still look better than being a fatass.
>>
We're all roommates, so we all usually throw a couple bucks to whoever is ordering the food, unless we go out before hand. Turns out that take out teriyaki is our mainstay when playing pseudo medieval magical europe simulator.

But in instances where we all haven't lived together, it was a case of everyone brings their own snacks cause we're all poor as fuck and there's no way the gm was gonna feed us all without breaking the bank.
>>
>>55207276
>pizza is shit food
America, everyone.
>>
>>55223652
>wanting tits that look like emptied trashbags
You do know that in the worldviews of the non-retarded there's a spectrum between "so thin your body parts look disproportionate" and "unhealthily fat", yes? You're being deliberately obtuse? Nobody could genuinely be that stupid, right?
>>
>>55220857
Depends what you're drinking.
>>
>>55223817
>it's okay being fat
No one can be this stupid, right?

I already told you young skin is very elastic, and you can always use plastic surgery to make it look less bad, can't you read? And it would be better not having perfect tits than being fat. Or are you also so stupid that you believe the opposite to be true?
>>
>>55212476
Not when you're ingesting it in their house.
>>
>>55224079
>it's okay being a strawman
I'd rather believe you misread my post than that you're either illiterate or a troll, so I'll just ask you to read it again and stop paying you attention until you do.
>>
>>55224123
There's no middle ground, you're either fat or you're not. It's obvious from what the other person said that the girl became fat, otherwise huge boobs would still feel disproportionate.

I think you mistake being obese with being fat. It's okay, no one is perfect, just acknowledge your error and move on.
>>
>>55224193
"Fat" is a meaningless adjective. You can't be "fat" or "not fat", you can have "weight". Define how much weight is fat, calculated based on the woman's body structure, age, race, etc. (none of which you know), then tell me whether or not she fits your completely arbitrary and personal definition of "fat".

(you could've been marginally more correct if you'd used "overweight", which IS a medical term, but then of course you'd have left yourself open to the very likely possibility that she isn't, leaving you once more impotently screaming that your opinions are facts and girls are "fat" when you say so)

In fact, if you reread >>55202836 you'd notice anon has never actually called her "fat", only said that she "fattened up", which could just as well mean she went from "anorexic" to "normal weight". He uses the word in his last sentence but the phrasing is highly ambiguous by your autistic standards ("she might not have looked like a movie star fat..." which could be interpreted as meaning anything based, among other things, on what movie star we're talking about, whether or not this actually happened, and the aforementioned ambiguity inherent to the adjective) and means next to nothing.

You make autistic arguments, you get autistic replies.
>>
>>55224394
You are stupid, after all.
Fat is above a certain percentage of fat mass. Duh.
Fat and overweight are synonyms.

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
How many Americans are in this thread?
>>
>>55224644
>Fat and overweight are synonyms
"Overweight" has a very specific medical meaning, "fat" is an arbitrary judgement.

Or, you know, have it your way. Say that they mean the same thing. You're still wrong, because you lack the data to say if she's overweight.

It's okay to admit that you've said something stupid without paying attention. You're tired, it's late, you don't always think about what you say on the internet. Just move on and try to avoid it in the future.
>>
>>55224785
>>55224644
Get a fucking room already.

Also, the only thing embarrassing about either of your guys' posts is how you keep ending with "you're an idiot" or "you're embarrassing yourself".

It's literally the discourse equivalent of *teleprots behind u*
>>
>>55224974
>implying its not a schizophrenic samefag
>>
>>55224732
Too many, judging by the rampant fat acceptance.
>>
>>55225051
From my brief time in America, Americans (both fat and not) tend to be a lot more fanatical in their hatred of fat people than others.

Or at least more than the Dutch, for all I can say. I guess it hits them more deeply.
>>
>>55225051
Honestly who cares if someone chooses to be fat? I know I don't it does not effect me.
>>
>>55224785
>"fat" is an arbitrary judgement.
Maybe in Murrica. In reality you're either fat or you're not. Overweight=fat.

>You're still wrong, because you lack the data to say if she's overweight.
If her tits were that disproportionate when she was not fat and afterwards they weren't anymore it means she became fat.
>>
>>55225097
It does. Stupid people do lots of stupid things, not just choosing to be fat. Most of those things affect the life of other people.
>>
>>55225097
>it does not effect me
You'd be surprised
>>
>>55217761
I can somewhat agree, a glass of wine ain't that bad. But that varies from person to person.
We have this one girl that get's super annoying when she drinks, she literally slams the table and yells that she is bored.
It was quite surreal to see a woman older then me break into tears for being bored like a fucking 5 year old.
>>
>>55225097
>I don't it does not effect me.
If you pay taxes it sure as hell impacts you.
>>
>>55225097
I wish someone elses choice to be fat didn't affect me.
We have this one guy who needs to quit the session early because his parents needs to pick him up because he's to fat to walk home.
>>
>>55225678
You should kick him out of the group until he sheds enough weight to walk home.
>>
>>55225729
Alternatively offer to walk home with him, I know I walk more when I have someone else to walk with and talk with.
>>
>>55225163

So if you're 1 pound overweight, you're fat? How do you even define overweight in an objective, unequivocable way when people are not all completely proportionate?

Maybe my American mind is too weak to see the world in the superior simple binary way you do. Maybe the fat is clogging my neurons.
>>
>>55225754
I'm assuming the guys is actually physically incapable of walking an extended distance without keeling over. Which is a serious medical concern and he should be seeing a doctor not playing children's games.
>>
>>55225757
>if you're 1 pound overweight, you're fat?
Well, 1lb overweight is still overweight, so yes.

Unless you're at 5% body fat and still overweight, then you're still overweight but not fat.
>>
>>55225757
It's lot larger of a margin than you think. It's not like you would go "skinny", 1 pound later, FAT.

There isn't an exact "this is healthy weight", it's a range of like 15+ pounds. At the bottom of the range, it's obvious they are underweight. At the top of the range, it's clear they're putting on some weight, and once they go fully beyond that range, they are technically overweight. 1 pound under overweight isn't "perfectly normal and visually not fat", it's "you're getting a little chubby" gray area.

Your argument would be valid if the target weight was a very small margin or an exact amount, but healthy weight is actually a pretty big range.
>>
People, especially fatties, need to understand that being an underweight beta is not a good thing.

What you want to be is athletic. That does not mean skinny. That does not mean fat. That means being fit.
>>
>>55225757
If you're above 20% there's no doubt you're fat.
>>55225850
Overweight is overweight only if the exceeding mass is fat mass, if it's muscle mass it's not overweight.
>>
>>55226209
>if it's muscle mass it's not overweight.
This is incredibly wrong.
>>
>>55226106
No, what you want to be is babyface ottermode. You will drown in pussy.
>>55226274
What? No.
>>
>>55226209
>muscle mass it's not overweight.
This is false.

Being overweight with a low body fat percentage is still healthier than being a jiggling fattass, but it's still overweight and has negative consequences on your cardiovascular, joint, and general health.
>>
>>55226334
>What? No.
Yes. Excess weight is still excess weight, even if it's muscle.
>>
>>55226383
>>55226351
You know the heart is a muscle and can therefore be trained, right?
Unless you're some fucking roided bodybuilder having more musclemuss than the average person is not a problem.
>>
>>55226429
>You know the heart is a muscle and can therefore be trained, right?
And here's how we know you're retarded and need to be ignored.

Yes, you can train your cardiovascular system. Excess weight still puts more stress on that system than is healthy. Is it hard to get to that point naturally? Yeah. Really fucking hard. Are you more healthy than some fatty who weighs the same as you with a body fat percentage of 50%? yeah, absolutely. It's still a negative impact on your joints and heart. Whether or not that increased risk is okay is up to you and your doctor. But do not lie to people and say that there are zero consequences. Overweight is still overweight.
>>
File: 1422778679071.jpg (51KB, 510x471px) Image search: [Google]
1422778679071.jpg
51KB, 510x471px
>baked cookies for my players
>none of them can eat the cookies because half of them were allergic, one's a vegan, and one's on a diet
>I've known these people for years and didn't know this
>>
>>55226504
Only if you're a huge bodybuilder.

You can swim to preserve the joints.
>>
>>55226653
>allergic
Did you make dandruff cookies or something? What's there to be allergic to?
>>
>>55226979
Peanuts seem like the obvious culprit.
>>
>>55226975
>You can swim to preserve the joints.
Swimming just has a lower impact on joint health than running or climbing. It doesn't magically rejuvenate your joints and bones.

>>55226979
>Milk
>Eggs
>Wheat
>Gluten
>>
>>55227019
>>Gluten
>agitated catgirl (male).jpg
>>
>>55227039
gluten allergies are real no matter how contrarian you want to be anon.

just because some nerds fake it just to get attention, and it's become a health fad to be gluten free, doesn't mean it doesn't have an actual impact on others.
>>
>>55226068
Holy shit, someone who doesn't just scream laughably extreme paranoid opinons at ridiculous strawmen.
>>
>>55224079
You are seriously recommending a SERIES of plastic surgeries, each of them expensive, long, uncomfortable and potentially even risky, instead of putting on an amount of weight that for all the next-to-nothing-you-know about that girl might not even put her anywhere near the "unhealthy" range? What is this a Boolean haircut? Now she's skinny, if she puts on another gram she'll become a landwhale?
>>
>>55227110
Ten bucks he makes a false allegory about how putting on weight (ANY AMOUNT OF WEIGHT, YOU'RE EITHER THIN OR FAT DAMMIT) is "expensive, long, uncomfortable and potentially risky".
>>
>>55227019
Yeah, don't do any sport, it's much better for your health.
>>
>>55227435
No one even suggested that you doofus. Hell, it's even worse for your health to not exercise at all.

Stop jumping to extremes.
>>
>>55227110
Yeah, why be healthy when you can be fat?

Plastic surgery needed for health issues is covered by welfare.
>>
>>55227569
>See what I did here? If I make it so there are only two options, rather than an infinite amount, and the one I've cherry picked out of the innumerable is ludicrous, the one other option - which happens to be the one I want - looks smart!
>>
>>55228414
Huge tits that create health issues will still create health issues if you gain 5 kg or even 10.
>>
>>55228475
>that will create health issue
That you've decided that woman has based on...? All that data you pulled out of your ass? Like her weight, age and build? You clearly have a very specific image in your head and it's lovely that this image happens to coincide with everything you say, because at least you're not a schizophrenic. It probably doesn't have anything do with reality, though, so it'd probably be best if you stopped making sweeping assumptions based solely on it rather than, you know, the facts available to you.

>b-but there are almost no facts

I know, right? There's not enough material to argue over! Whatever will you be angry about on the internet now?
>>
>>55227507
>Preforming strenuous physical activities in an effort to get in shape or lose fat puts stress on your joints and cardiovascular system so that means it's bad for you per>>55227019
>>
>>55228789
>still jumping to extremes
Now it's just obvious you're trying to instigate something. Come back when you're reasonable.
>>
>>55228789
Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking. Is English a second language for you?
>>
>>55228903
Maybe he's from Britain. That would explain his lack of English literacy.
>>
>>55228812
Nah dude, just trying to point out what the other guys have already implied: that working out apparently does more harm than good.
>>
>>55228930
I honestly believe he's injecting meaning into anons words just to be provocative for no reason

>>55229001
Yep, just being a troll.
>>
>>55229019
>>55226504
>You know the heart is a muscle and can therefore be trained, right?
And here's how we know you're retarded and need to be ignored.

Yes, you can train your cardiovascular system. Excess weight still puts more stress on that system than is healthy. Is it hard to get to that point naturally? Yeah. Really fucking hard. Are you more healthy than some fatty who weighs the same as you with a body fat percentage of 50%? yeah, absolutely. It's still a negative impact on your joints and heart. Whether or not that increased risk is okay is up to you and your doctor. But do not lie to people and say that there are zero consequences. Overweight is still overweight.

Dude is arguing that working out, and having more musclemass than is good on an average person is bad for you.

>>55227019
>Swimming just has a lower impact on joint health than running or climbing. It doesn't magically rejuvenate your joints and bones.

Then proceeds to double down by saying that low/no impact workouts still puts stress on your joints and is bad.
>>
>>55201430
We just pool together money and order the pizza there.
>>
File: 1504125268767.jpg (30KB, 655x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504125268767.jpg
30KB, 655x500px
>>55229163
... You're actually retarded. Wow. Either that, or this is phenomenal bait and you should feel proud.

Okay, first you need to understand that there is no such this as a "no impact workout" The point of exercise is to stress your body and its organs. A "no impact workout" isn't actually a workout at all.

Please confirm that you understand this basic concept before we move on to the next section.
>>
>>55229223
Alright, fair enough, I misspoke on the whole no impact comment. That was incorrect and I admit it. I usually refer to shit like swimming as no impact because of the fact that I can do it for hours and not feel it the next day. But literally everything else in my comment was pulled from other anons comments, so if you're gonna focus the shitposting on me and ignore them, you can fuck right off.
>>
>>55229345
Thing is, nothing you said was pulled from the other guy's comments. You're injecting meaning that isn't there, either because you actually don't understand him, you're looking for something to be upset about because you don't have enough stress in your life, or because you're trying to get others upset for you own amusement. (I really hope it's the last one, because you're doing a wonderful job so far.)

Let's start with anons comment about how you can be muscular and still be overweight. He's right. Medical professionals around the world agree that being over a certain weight is bad, and puts stress on the human heart, lungs, and bones. This is a constant stress that has a net result in shorter than average life-spans. If you were to take an athlete who was 6' 0" with 7% body fat at 170lbs, his heart would, on average, be healthier and will last longer than a similar athlete who is also 6' 0" with a lower body fat percentage but weighs 200lbs. Why? Because the heavier you are the harder you have to work. Work to breath, move, even eating and sweating requires more energy than if you weigh less.

Now, yes, a lot of other factors could be involved, including genetics, exact diet (no truly on the paleo diet is going to live very long), age they achieved their current mass and how long they've maintained it, and more. But even controlling for these factors, we see that being heavier puts more stress on the body.

Do you understand? Have any questions?
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.