[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing as a lizardfolk with a flying motorcycle >Enemy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Lizardfolk.jpg (167KB, 680x646px) Image search: [Google]
Lizardfolk.jpg
167KB, 680x646px
>Playing as a lizardfolk with a flying motorcycle

>Enemy spell casters descending upon where my party is making a last stand upon our grounded airship

>They're shooting spells at us like nobody's business

>Get in my flying motorcycle while carrying my electric trident and my skaad tadpole, bring along the dwarf party member

>Party thinks I'm abandoning them to flee

>I give the motorcycle to the dwarf and tell them not to break my shit

>Jump out and fall to the ground in the middle of the spellcasters, rolling a natural 20 as I just start to rip the spell casters to shreds with my prosthetic claws

>Save the party doing something badass

Tell me about some of your latest cool moments in your campaigns tg!
>>
>>55199764
Your DM must be a fucking pussy to give you targets that a fighter can kill.
>>
>3.5e
>Chaotic campaign
>Playing an Oracle
>Final fight of the campaign, fighting against an LG Lich and the Lady of Pain in the middle Sigil
>Things are looking grim, I'm pretty much out of spells
>Except for Grease
>Cast it
>20
>Lich slips and his phylactery goes flying into the Lady of Pain, explodes her out of reality.

Needless to say I had bacon for dinner that night.
>>
>>55199764
>Reddit spacing
>Shitty (fake) story
>"Dude, natural 20 LOL"
Yup, it's cancer.
>>
File: Gelato man.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gelato man.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>55199764
>rolling a natural 20
>>
File: Back to Reddit.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
Back to Reddit.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>55199805
>Le NATURAL TWENTY
>And we defeated THE LADY OF PAIN
Fucking Lord.
>>
>>55199824
Oh fuck off, you elitist asshole, I've never been to Reddit in my life.

I came here from 1d4chan.
>>
>>55199835
That's even worse!
>>
>>55199837
>>55199835
Just fuck already.
>>
>>55199837
Uh, how??
>>
File: 1501510231561.jpg (11KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501510231561.jpg
11KB, 207x200px
>>55199764
Just KYS now.

>N

>O

>R

>M

>I

>E
>>
>>55199824
dont blame him, blame the GM that let that happen
>>
>>55199805
Your DM is a retard. So are you, but you can't help it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.