[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So for my players I am running a Fate/Apocrypha style Holy G

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

So for my players I am running a Fate/Apocrypha style Holy Grail war rather than a standard because I don't think my players can handle PvP in a civil manner.

I have been deciding where to have it handled, and who to put on the PC's side as the sort of 'big best servant'. What I have decided upon is the following:
>New Orleans Holy Grail War
>2005 USA in the wake of Hurricane Katrina
>US military involvement was actually to keep people out of many areas of New Orleans where the Holy Grail War was going on
>The enemy side of US Government sanctioned masters
>Ruler is George Washington as a cute girl wielding Old Glory, the US Flag
>On the side of the PCs is a Servant who is far more powerful because he is revered in New Orleans, Baron Samedi as Caster
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Samedi
>The PCs are part of what amounts to a rebel faction trying to secure the grail for unknown reasons, the head of their family being the master of Baron Samedi

How retarded does this sound? I have 5 players so we have two open spots on their side as well I filled. Here are all the other servants:

Union Servants:
>Saber
Robert E. Lee
>Archer
Butch Cassidy
>Lancer
John Henry
>Rider
Clyde Champion Barrow
>Caster
Emily Dickinson
>Assassin
H.H. Holmes
>Berserker
William Tecumseh Sherman

Neutral Servants:
>Ruler
George Washington

Rebel Servants:
>Saber
PC
>Archer
PC
>Lancer
PC
>Rider
PC
>Caster
Baron Samedi
>Assassin
PC
>Berserker
Crazy Horse
>>
Fate campaigns have historically been difficult to pull off since combat only constitutes half the action at best. Unless you have a good party that enjoys diplomacy, intrigue, detective work, etc it could degenerate into a quick brawl and then it's over.

Also I'm not too sure on making the one team full of US historical figures. They will have to be bullshitted just to be strong enough to compete with traditional Servants.
>>
>>55194308
American servants are stronger in the united states because they are in the united states. Older means stronger as well as location gives strength.

One of the reasons why in Fate/Apocrypha Vlad didn't summon as a vampire.

Also I encouraged the players to be americans on both sides. The US Government mainly has summoning artifacts for US Historical figures.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.