[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1712: It Cannot Be Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 656
Thread images: 103

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55148537
>>
File: IMG_0623.png (189KB, 364x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.png
189KB, 364x396px
This is your fault
You know who you are
>>
>>55155583
WHOAAAA, LOOKING COOL, JOKER
>>
File: Cat_Muad-Dib496O.jpg (48KB, 496x429px) Image search: [Google]
Cat_Muad-Dib496O.jpg
48KB, 496x429px
>>55155559
>It Cannot Be
He is the Kwisatz Haderach!

Jumpers! Have you ever been the supreme being? How'd that work out for you?
>>
File: 1503296913279.gif (173KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503296913279.gif
173KB, 640x360px
>>55155338
https://youtu.be/A7UH3NZERnw
>name is heavens
>end up in heavens feel
>>
You think Aura Surgery could be used to put Magic Circuits in others?
>>
File: 1441866395677.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441866395677.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>55155614
Well. This is going to be a very unpleasant experience.
>>
>>55155464
No but you could test hives against each other till all hives have different adaptions and keep going. You'd lose nothing as the biomass of the dead can just be reused. It would also allow for greater paths of divergence. Each hive would work along a different biological and magical path and come to different results. Near the end all you need to do is interbreed the hives, given that this is the Zerg we're talking about such a thing would be extremely simplistic compared to trying to do it with the Monkeys.
>>
>>55155393
>Using saiyans.
Saiyans with magecraft... Why do I get the impression that Reinforcement will be their most developed field?
>>
>>55155701
Nah, they would try to make projection their best one, if only for the hope of one day making real and permanent food.
>>
>>55155647
>expecting any different route
It was pottery. Praise the dice gods.
>>
File: 1420071725232.jpg (541KB, 1300x836px) Image search: [Google]
1420071725232.jpg
541KB, 1300x836px
Tell me about your dungeons, /tg/.
>>
>>55155728
We keep our defeated enemies in "The Dungeons" for later use.
>>
>>55155757
Kinky.
>>
File: perty.jpg (525KB, 622x1500px) Image search: [Google]
perty.jpg
525KB, 622x1500px
>>55155728
>>
>>55155830
>>55155757
So, you guys don't meticulously plan out the layouts and inhabitants of your sprawling underground labyrinths?
>>
>>55155728
What do I look like to you, some pathetic little Keeper?
I'm the Overlord, I rule from a tower.
>>
>>55155728
What's this raggedy ass dungeon, my dungeon at least doesn't have broken floor tiles and is not falling apart.
>>
File: Fate Emiya Family Gathering.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fate Emiya Family Gathering.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So is anyone else going to grab the Emiya family when Fate Grand Order comes out?
>>
>>55155634
As in Samurai Deeper Kyo? That's a weird thing, like it allows some chick to make person able to pull an Obito so maybe?
>>
>>55156027
Uhh sorry I should have specified I meant Aura Surgery from World Seed. Considering it is just a copy and paste kind of thing.
>>
>>55156017
Gah, fucking onion-chopping ninjas! Where did they come from?
>>
File: 1483710906008 (1).png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1483710906008 (1).png
2MB, 640x1136px
>>55156017
>those tits
>>
>>55156098
Yes, Shirou's pectorals are very well developed. I'm glad to see other people appreciating them as well.
>>
https://pastebin.com/gDnpgtJx

Everything hurts.

When I disappeared, something else happened. An entire lifetime was laid out before me and spun into existence. I watched it happen in front of me like a slideshow, 15 long years of living a simple and humble life in an instant. My head felt like it was split open and stuffed full of these new memories, like a read-only file being played back with no input from me. I was a distant cousin of a dying magus who passed on what little knowledge he could to me and told me to live a full life, no matter what.

When he…I, learned of the Holy Grail War and the devastation it would cause, and the signs of a Command Seal forming on his hand, he decided to summon a Servant of his own and try to stop the fighting. Like a certain Shinji Kido, he was a nobody who got in over his head and dove right into the War in the hopes of being able to put a stop to things. Then, after preparing the in Fuyuki Fire Park and reciting the words…

He became me. Or maybe, I became him.

I screamed in pain and agony as the process came to a stop, making me fall to my knees. I clutched at my temples and stopped to catch my breath as the two lifetimes of memories crashed into each other and gradually integrated. Blood trickled down from my nose, and I hastily wiped it away. I brought myself up to my feet and forced myself to focus. Someone was now standing in front of me, looking at me in a mix of confusion and curiosity. Concern? I doubted it. I would recognize that face anywhere.

"…Archer."
>>
File: 0151-005.jpg (646KB, 1691x1250px) Image search: [Google]
0151-005.jpg
646KB, 1691x1250px
Welp, the Overhaul quirk in the latest chapter suddenly has become much more terrifying.

>Instant kill
>It can reshape an entire large room
>It can revive people if you use your quirk on them soon enough
>>
>>55156246
"Good guess. Though, I suppose if you know that, then you're not as green as you look. That makes you my Master, doesn't it?" He speaks with a disinterested tone, but the skeptical look on his face tells me he's trying to figure out what I'm about. A random nobody he likely doesn't recognize summoned him to here of all places, and 'guessed' his Class immediately. I don't blame him for being suspicious. I looked at the circular Command Seals now resting on the back of my hand as if to confirm it to myself, and I nodded.

"Yeah. That's me."

"…'that's me'? Man, when you put it that way, you make it sound so casual." Archer sighs and folds his arms before giving me a serious look. "Since you decided to do this summoning out in the open, may I suggest we move somewhere else before we get the pleasantries out of the way? There's a good chance someone noticed."

It wasn't a bad idea. I don't know what past 'me' was thinking doing the summoning here of all places. Or how they even summoned EMIYA of all people in the first place without the relevant catalyst. Was it because of the location, or the slight match in personality? Or was it from whatever force that kept pulling me through worlds in the first place? Too many question, so few answers. It's about what I've come to expect so far. I just nodded and started walking. The red knight quietly disappeared into spiritual form and shadowed my movements.
>>
>>55156098
I know, right? Kuro is just perfect!
>>
>>55156358
~shakes head~ low-hanging fruit, anon.
>>
>>55155728
Don't have any.
>>
>>55156261
Wait, so we can get a legitimately powerful and useful quirk in that jump? I don't believe you.
>>
>>55156414
Nah, NuBee will probably nerf it. But you can at least copy or steal the real one.
>>
File: Lanceria4.png (353KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Lanceria4.png
353KB, 512x724px
>>55156017
Nah, I will, however, bend knee before Tittituria and ask for her hand in marriage. After wrecking Goetia's shit.
>>
>>55156339
I had time to collect my thoughts. This was a Holy Grail War. No, it was -the- Holy Grail War. The Fuyuki Grail War, a pivotal moment in this world's history and one I had been so fond of reading about back in my world. But…even as much as I adored the characters and the story, I never once wished to actually be a part of events proper. It was rife with tragedy and life-threatening risks that gave a new meaning to the term 'Bad End Night'. And I had summoned the biggest wildcard in the war next to the King of Heroes himself.

What did I do now? Did I forfeit and hope things would turn out alright? Would that make things worse than it already was? Was I 'expected' to be part of the War? I know what happens to Shirou in Bad End 1, refusing the war could have arguably worse consequences than if I participate! I've never even killed anyone before now, and the 'prize' at the end isn't even worth it due to the Grail's Corruption! This is literally a no-win scenario, what the fuck do I do?!

"You seem troubled. Are you disappointed in the Servant you summoned?" Archer would ask pointedly, snapping me out of my thoughts. He didn't sound terribly hurt by that, but his question is direct and to the point. I wear my thoughts on my sleeve and it made it easy to see I was torn on what to do. And this was someone I really shouldn't show weakness around.

"I'm just, uh…thinking about what to do next, that's all."

"…you summoned a Servant out in the open at night and you don't have any sort of idea what to do next?"

I know, right? "I like to improvise." I lie.

"That sort of flighty thinking will get you killed." He of all people knew that, of course.
>>
>>55156246
So... what does Doom do to the Nasuverse?
>>
>>55156599
>a pivotal moment in this world's history
Not really.
>>
>>55156614
Different chain, sadly. Doom will be much, MUCH later.
>>
>>55156414
Actually, Double, as it's written in the Jump, is much less powerful than the original. Since it was written before the exact mechanics were layed out.

And some tier 2 quirks are vastly superior than tier 3 quirks and would easily make you a top tier hero.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>55155728
A Relentlessly convoluted Hyper-dimensional Murder Maze thousands of's Stories deep. inhabited by the some of the most dangerous monsters I've managed to create or defeat. and then on the last to final floor you encounter 1000 sets of Eight randomized switches all of Which open the door to the next switch but If ever the wrong switch is pressed it flips the teleporter destination that would normally move you to the final level with The entrance teleporter. oh did I forget to mention it Is a teleporter Maze and not just a hypercube Maze, yeah you need very specific software just to map it and that's not even counting the magical traps that turn rooms into very challenging instant dungeons.

http://www.astrolog.org/labyrnth/hypermaz.htm
>>
>>55156261
Why are the quirks in that jump so weak? I would think it would be more like:

Trash, weak powers that might be useful in specific non combat situations
>Ex. Deku's mom
Low, weak powers that can shine if used creatively or in certain circumstances
>Ex. Mineta
Mid, good powers appropriate for a hero or villain. Has good combat power and utility.
>Ex. Bakugo or Tokoyami
High, powerful quirks that would make for one of the most powerful heroes & villains
>Ex. Todoroki or Deku

But there are so few good quirks with none comparable to the series's stronger characters.
>>
>>55156246
>>55156339
>>55156599
Remember that EMIYA secretly thinks guns are cool as hell. This is the secret to winning him over to justice again.
>>
>>55156666
Bancho even the board itself confirms your ideas are evil, please go and stay go.
>>
>>55156686
Kys. Bancho is the best thing that ever happened to this thread.
>>
>>55156686
Well yeah it's a Lovecraftian dungeon full of Horrible monsters from over 300 worlds it's not supposed to be good it's supposed to Warehouse evil
>>55156752
I don't need people like you defending me you are killing the thread
>>
>>55156599
"We met just a few minutes ago and you're already criticizing me. Did I summon an Archer or a Peanut Gallery?" I said, deciding I would snark right back. Sure, it made me look a little defensive, but I'm under a lot of pressure right now, damn it! "Do Heroic Spirits not have a complaints department or something?"

There was a pause, and then I heard what sounded like a chuckle, followed by a heavy sigh.

"Man, I'm seriously unlucky. I ended up with a completely bone-headed Master." Ouch.

"Then it's fitting I got a bone-headed Servant, isn't it?" I shot back.

"…hmm. I suppose so." I can't get over how amused he sounds about all of this. It pisses me off. I feel like I empathize a bit more with Rin now.

…wait, Rin. Shit. What would happen to her now that I had summoned the Servant she was supposed to? Would she get a different Servant or not be in the war altogether? Ugh. Too many questions. I need to actually get my shit together and get what information I remember on top of what I have already from my new lifetime.

"You seem to be retreating back into your thoughts, so I think I'd ask this. Does my bone-headed Master have a name?" Archer asked as I walked in the direction of my house.

"Not really." I say, bluntly and honestly. "Just call me what sounds appropriate." He didn't respond to that. I could tell what he was thinking, and it just pissed me off more. This was going to be a rough decade.
>>
File: Final_Fantasy_XIV_ARR_crystal.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_XIV_ARR_crystal.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>55155728
I us the standard dungeon eats stuff left on the floor to make new versions thing. I have super easy floor 1 through 5 then it gets difficult. Standard stuff. I been a dungeon core since jump 2 though and I get bigger every jump, shooting for planet size by jump 100.
>>
File: shocking truth.jpg (54KB, 214x253px) Image search: [Google]
shocking truth.jpg
54KB, 214x253px
>>55156786
Wait so will Rin summon still or is he just not taking part in this war?
>>
>>55156953
>She just not taking part
>>
File: 1488513846959.png (107KB, 341x334px) Image search: [Google]
1488513846959.png
107KB, 341x334px
>>55156786
Let's move along a little bit. Most of my conversations with Archer were mainly just us snarking at each other, then talking seriously when we discussed things related to the War. It's hard to tell when he's being genuinely friendly or not, but noted my tendency to be anxious and occasionally going without sleep as I tried to give myself a self-taught crash course in Magecraft. That went about as well as you'd expect. But, from the looks of things, I had arrived exactly one year ahead of schedule. That was a small mercy that meant I wouldn't be tossed ass-over-tea-kettle into the War. Even though I can remember most of the Servants as easily as I could recall the back of my own hand, victory didn't feel that certain to me.

Though there was an elephant in the room. A very red elephant. Archer would eventually figure out that I was basically in the shoes of someone who had no idea what they were doing, now filled by someone who wanted nothing to do with the War. He's already been poking holes in my story and can tell that I'm more than a bit in over my head. I needed a plan, and having a Servant I couldn't establish trust with would be a huge issue.

What do I do? Do I tell him the truth, or try and keep up the facade?
>>55156953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
>>55156621
Unreliable narrator is at work here, don't forget.
>>
>>55156953
The supplement mentions summoning a canon Servant puts you in the Master's place for the sake of the story.
>>
>>55157051
Rin makes a contract with Gil, calling it now.
>>
Anima Beyond Fantasy question, The Spear of Longinus says it can take on any form I can imagine does that include stuff like two-part weapons such as charge blades or other stuff not native to the setting?
>>
File: 1503241665693.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1503241665693.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>55156017
>Chloe
>>
>>55157051
Tell the truth. Archer's good enough at spotting bullshit he'll learn anyway.
>>
File: Meido-Nep.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Meido-Nep.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>55157092
Yes. It's Anima so stupid weapons are perfectly appropriate, and the weapon's a Pillar of Souls, so it's supposed to be pretty bullshit.
>>
>>55157092
>The Spear of Longinus says it can take on any form I can imagine
No it doesn't. It just takes on a form suitable to the wielder, you can't actively change it. But it doesn't really matter what form it takes, since it's mechanically identical in any form. Turning it into a charge blade would offer none of the benefits of a charge blade save any familiarity you might have with such a weapon making your skills more applicable.
>>
>>55157184
but>>55157166
is the jump maker and They said it was cool
>>
>>55156017
>Not having support herc.
>>
>>55157204
Yeah, he said that stupid weapons are fine. He didn't say you'd get any benefit from changing its form, because you don't. Longinus is Longinus, no matter the shape.
>>
>>55156674
Whos that standing just above the end of the scarf? It looks like him and someone else?
>>
>>55157226
I didn't think it would gain anything particularly extra I just figured I could use it like a charge blade if it was a Charge blade,which bear in mind are not supernatural in universe
>>
>>55157204
There's no benefit to it looking different, >>55157226 is correct. The book notes that "In every form, Longinus is always treated as a weapon of +20 Quality". Which means it's an inhumanly well made weapon. It doesn't gain any special abilities of it's new weapon type though. I don't know what a Charge Blade is though.
>>
>>55157240
You could use it like a charge blade in the sense that you could separate the giant axe into a sword and shield. It wouldn't be able to build up energy, though, because that's not a feature that Longinus has.

>>55157250
Weapon from Monster Hunter. Sword and shield, attacking with the sword builds up energy. Combine the shield and sword together into a fuck huge axe, and you can release the energy as explosions.
>>
>>55157166
Are>>55157268
>>55157250 correct?and can you change its form later on? Because that part is not specified
>>
>>55156670
>Deku

But you can get that in a scenario plus whatever Quirk you had. Also, the guy who is handling Overhaul's ass and could defeat the entire 1-A class had a quirk in the Tier 0 category.
>>
>>55156769
>I don't need people like you defending me you are killing the thread
Pfft. Not even the same guy but this is hilarious. Seriously you really are your own worst enemy.
>>
File: Makers.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Makers.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>55157268
Ah.

>>55157293
You can swap forms later on, yes. He turns it into a Halberd while fighting as Lucifer, and then back into a Longsword when fighting as Omega.

As he said though, the charge effect wouldn't be inherent to the weapon. You could probably learn something similar as a Ki technique, and then throw some sort of limitation like, "Must be using the Longinus" in there though, if you want to do that.
>>
>>55157310
Just goes to show the importance of being creative/innovative/crazy-awesome.
>>
>>55156544
>Tittituria
Patrician taste
>>
File: ajqMfJz.png (236KB, 661x698px) Image search: [Google]
ajqMfJz.png
236KB, 661x698px
>>55157331

Man, Compa looks so soft and fluffy...
>>
The Walking Dead Jump when ?
>>
>>55157393
Rule 2
Unless someone else has claimed it.
>>
File: 4182053i.png (466KB, 580x475px) Image search: [Google]
4182053i.png
466KB, 580x475px
>>55156098
Flat is justice
>>
>>55157310
Scenario Reward is Scenario Reward and the guy who has that quirk makes a note of the fact that his quirk is shit. It is only good because he is really clever with his use of the power. Given the setting there should definitely be things about becoming awesome with shit powers but there should also be strong powers.

Honestly that jump tempts me to ignore the powers completely, none of them are fun or strong enough to warrant serious attention so why not just spend CP on waifus instead?
>>
>>55157405
Not two, five. Rule No. 2 is the one about Bancho.
>>
File: 1482298370422.jpg (67KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482298370422.jpg
67KB, 599x800px
>>55157131
>>55157051
Truth it is. I'm starting to get heavy caffeine crash and this is going to be a long one, so I don't want to spam the thread THAT much. I'll be taking a break then posting the rest when it's done.
>>
>>55157419
What waifus?
>>
Hey, I was just going through Val's new Frozen jump and I was wondering. If you take Abominable X Man and Elemental Queen,can you treat the X Man form as an alt form/ transfer between flesh and element at will?
>>
>>55157485
Pink Moth and/or Cute Frog.
>>
>>55157551
Personally, I assumed the Abominal X Man form was an altform in the first place.
>>
>>55157559
Pink Moth ?
>>
>>55157590
He means the pink acid demon.
>>
>>55157590
Mina, the pink girl with acid powers, looks kind of like a fluffy moth to me for some reason.
>>
File: cg058.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cg058.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>55157431

Wait, what rules?
>>
>>55157431
I have a rule about me? I was unaware of this
>>
>>55157485
>>55157559
There's also the shapeshifting villain, though she's both a crazy chick interested in blood and someone who wants the D(eku).
>>
>>55157439
Hey Heavens! I want to thank you for the amazing Saint Seiya Jump!

Now I can actually fulfil my plan of introducing the Saint System to the Sailor Moon setting as the elite warriors of the new Crystal Millennium!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!
>>
File: Moana CYOA.pdf (200KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Moana CYOA.pdf
200KB, 1x1px
Umm, I hope no one claimed this and I hope i'm doing this the right way, but I was watching Moana with my family last night and I saw that Valeria had done a Frozen jump and thought it might be fun to do a Moana jump. I haven't done this before, so I hope I did okay.
>>
>>55157607
Rule one, bringing something up is the same as offering to make a jump for it. Normally used jokingly but in this case I demand to know when you'll be making a bunny girls jump.
>>
>>55157607
You know...the rules of Jumpchain. Like Rule No. 2: Ignore Tera's post as there's the posibility of maximun disgust.
>>
>>55157631
>bunny girls jump

The pic is from Eiyuu*Senki, I'm already making a jump of it.

>>55157645

Uhm... could you please tell me those rules?
>>
File: 1485218145335.gif (398KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485218145335.gif
398KB, 640x360px
>>55157627
Glad you like it and godspeed, anon. May you fulfill your Soldier Dream.
>>
File: b76.jpg (39KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
b76.jpg
39KB, 480x712px
>>55157628
>Individual drawbacks
>>
>>55157627
Wasn't Val making Saint Seiya G? Has she dropped the claim?
>>
>>55157628
Looks good.
>>
>>55157673
>The pic is from Eiyuu*Senki, I'm already making a jump of it.
Yay!
>>
File: 1469797158335.jpg (14KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
1469797158335.jpg
14KB, 300x202px
>>55156261
So if you erase someone with Overhaul, then 'revive' them afterwards, are they the same person?
>>
>>55157628
Ooo. Nice! You might get some grief about the formating, since it's not standard, but it's very clear, just not what people are used to.

>>55157673
Lewd... but awesome.
>>
>>55156670
I like Soundgarden.
>>
>>55157628
Thank You, I loved the movie and look forward to reading your jump
>>55157585
I interpreted it as being the Ice Monster she mad or being Olaf. Which I why I was wondering if there was an official ruling on that perk combo.
>>
>>55157673
>Uhm... could you please tell me those rules?
Rule No. 3: Ignore the shitposters.
>>
>>55157728
Pretty sure anyone can take the individual drawbacks. It says Individual Drawbacks don't count against the Drawback Cap for that origin but become Global Drawbacks for everyone else.
>>
File: 1503492400864.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503492400864.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>55157628

I like it! Welcome to the club.

>>55157717
>Lewd... but awesome.

What exactly are you talking about here?
>>
File: Jumpmakers and JC.jpg (641KB, 3400x2339px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpmakers and JC.jpg
641KB, 3400x2339px
>>55157628
A new Jumpmaker appears, to fend off the ravenous hoard

Thank you for pointing that out, Anon
>>
>>55157728
I'm poster. I was going off the way the Sekirei and Princess Bride jumps give extra points for some drawbacks to specific origins. I liked that, but it made bookkeeping weird. So I did it this way... is that bad?
>>55157760
Thanks!
>>
>>55157728
That pic is so expressive.

>Fuck you Cthulhu I'm not taking part in any tentacle rape today! I didn't buy this badass scarf to go down like a scrub.
>>
>>55157760
Isn't Eiyuu Senki kinda pervy?
>>
>>55157792
meant for >>55157787.
>>
>>55157736
Rule No. 4: Quicksilver Jumps can't be touched.
Rule No. 5: Jumps can be claimed unless someone else did it before. If that happens then the jump can be claimed if the Jumpmaker drops it.
Rule No. 6: Heaven's writefaggotry is always welcome.
Rule No. 7: Moths are cute. NikaMoth is even cuter.
>>
>>55157673
Rule 1: You bring it up you make the jump, used (mostly) jokingly.
Rule 2: Don't take Tera/Bancho too seriously.
Rule 3: Ignore the damned shitposter, no (You)s for him.
Rule 4: There is no escape, you'll be here forever.
Rule 5: Claims should be respected barring extraordinary circumstances.
Rule 6: Lewd jumps are not allowed, what constitutes lewd depends on what the thread says about it at the time.
Rule 7: SB sucks.
Rule 8: SB rules.
Rule 9: Skub.
>>
>>55157801
It's literally about you fucking historical figures and/or them raping you.
>>
>>55157813
Rule No. 8: Gauntlets can't give Cp unless is taken with Drawbacks.
Rule No. 9: Jumps have to be posted on the thread before being accepted.
Rule No. 10: SB jumps have to be posted on their own archive. Posting them on the thread before being posted on theirs makes the jump automatically a /JC/ jump.
>>
>>55157673
Rule 1: Ignore any lists on "rules" or "ruling". It's a single player self insert imagination game for fuck's sake.
Rule 2: Don't be a dick. If not possible, at least make an attempt.
>>
File: Gud job.jpg (101KB, 444x354px) Image search: [Google]
Gud job.jpg
101KB, 444x354px
>>55157788
>So I did it this way... is that bad?
Ignore me, I didn't read the introduction properly. The Jump looks great.
>>
File: Chuck.gif (375KB, 190x142px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck.gif
375KB, 190x142px
>>55157865
There are more but these are the basics.
>>
There's only one rule and it's to post memes.
>>
>>55157801

Nah, there's a version without any lewds. Still pretty weird. Africa is called the dark continent and the Illuminati are against Nyarko.

>>55157813
>>55157818
>>55157865
>>55157872

Uh, I didn't knew all of them.

Thanks a lot, anons.
>>
File: 1494708655060.jpg (36KB, 430x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494708655060.jpg
36KB, 430x480px
>>55157673
There's only one rule:

Stay out of my way.
>>
File: Cute Radiance.jpg (106KB, 509x368px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Radiance.jpg
106KB, 509x368px
>>55157890
NP. Have a tiny radiance.
>>
>>55157849
That's what I thought.
>>55157818
Well, that's not confusing!
>>
Is there any way to resurrect someone who's been dead for like two thousand years? Can DnD Resurrect do that?
>>
File: CYOA Republic Commando v3.pdf (4MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA Republic Commando v3.pdf
4MB, 1x1px
Star Wars: Republic Commando Gauntlet.

Version 3 has arrived!

Now with more perks, drawbacks and end-of-jump rewards, plus some rules clarifications regarding the other members of your squad.
>>
>>55157813
Your number four is off. It should be no-one's jumps can be touched without permission from the maker.
>>
>>55157628
Cook! thanks for making this
>>
File: Corgi.png (425KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Corgi.png
425KB, 1280x960px
>>55157991
Thanks for the tip. Have a hope corgi.
>>
>>55157947
Check out Magicka and Overlord. Or, get some soul manipulation perks, buy Bleach afterlife and wank that it has ALL the dead souls ever, then just shove the soul into a body.
>>
>>55157628
So for the Demi-God capstone, can you actually do shit like pull entire islands with just that perk? Can the character it's based on do that? Because that level of strength is beyond 20 men by several orders of magnitude.
>>
>>55158018
Yes. Maui actually did that. That's something the lore says he did and he says so too. He's a jerk, but he's not a liar. He's essentiallly the polynesian version of Heracles.
>>
>>55158018
What? I couldn't hear you from over in the Watchmen Jump!
>>
>>55157628
The Heart of Te Fiti's description says it can be given away once per jump. Does that mean you get it back at the start of the next jump? Or do you give away a copy of yours? I'm confused.

>>55158007
Thanks! I've jumped Overlord and I have all the healer perks and I'm level 100... do you think that would be sufficient? I've never actually watched the show.
>>
>>55157628
The format's really weird, and kind of annoying in my opinion.

I'd prefer if you just had all the perks, then all the items, then all the drawbacks. As normal.

The 100cp perk (and 400cp for Living Legend) aren't free?

>It Calls Me
Might be good to expand on what this will mean for you a bit more.

Demigod getting a 300cp mandatory drawback affecting your out-of-jump powers seems a little harsh? Also, the drawback section there doesn't have a header.
>>
>>55158042
You get it back at the start of each jump. I'll put that in.

>>55158044
Up in Backgrounds it says that each background gets it's cheapest perk and item free.

I'll expand It Calls Me... I was struggling with the language on it. And I'll fix the drawback section.

demigod does come with ageless immortality for free, so the drawback is to pay for that. and while it does nerf you a bit, you should be okay as long as you don't lose your fishhook.
>>
>>55158044
I like how everything is together for each background. It's very convenient.
>>
>>55158042
Nobody knows. It might be. It probably would.
>>
>>55158044
Krakatoa here. I made it so the drawback is only mandatory if you want to keep the ageless immortality past the end of the jump.
>>
>>55158081
>Up in Backgrounds it says that each background gets it's cheapest perk and item free.
No. It says you get the cheapest /item/ free.

No mention of free perks.

>demigod does come with ageless immortality for free, so the drawback is to pay for that. and while it does nerf you a bit, you should be okay as long as you don't lose your fishhook.
Could make it a 500cp origin too. That would allow people to take it with or without needing a fishhook, and the price would be the same.

Though... Why doesn't Living Legend have something like that? Because that's immortal and powerful too, but cheaper as it stands.

>>55158120
Every man to his taste, I suppose.

It's just that it's different from other jump we have.
>>
Is the dungeon keeper jump donr? Did qus ever answer any quedtions?
>>
>>55158161
Thank you :). I'll just houserule that it is then. Time to make a vampire very very happy by bringing his long-dead wife back to life!
>>
>>55158007
>Magicka
Magicka Revive explicitly can't revive someone that's been dead that long. Of course, the SBer that made the Magicka jump slipped in some bullshit power-grab "Magicka Revive don't care" rule, so now people use it for things it was never meant to be. Funny how people will bitch and whine about Spacebattles' Jumpchain community and their poor jump-making standards, but the instant it benefits them they change their tune.
>>
File: IMG_1892.png (81KB, 281x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1892.png
81KB, 281x473px
>>55158006
Hope Corgi is becoming official.
>>
>>55158181
Krakatoa here. I forgot the Living legend thing. Sorry that's my bad. I'll put it in. and ack. I meant the perks to be free too. Be right back with a new version. do I have to mark them as different somehow?
>>
>>55158209
>explicitly
Wait. According to whom?
>>
>>55158215
DC is winning me over Marvel.
>>
>>55157628
Not bad, not bad at all... For an SBer. Why don't you head into the IRC to learn how real jumps are made?
>>
>>55158244
>>55158244
it can They aremaking things up
https://magicka.gamepedia.com/Revive
>>
>>55158230
>I forgot the Living legend thing. Sorry that's my bad. I'll put it in.
What are you putting in?

>do I have to mark them as different somehow?
Nah, just expand the mention of:

>and gets the cheapest item in each category free.
to
>and gets the cheapest perk and item in each category free
>>
>>55155920
>Not having both
0/10

>>55156017
I already have EMIYA himself, I definitely wouldn't mind having all of them.
>>
File: Moana CYOA (2).pdf (205KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Moana CYOA (2).pdf
205KB, 1x1px
>>55158297
I put a small thing in "Shell of Gold" that explains that (for the duration of the jump) it's hard for you to act against your in jump nature.
>>
>>55158266
Y'know, acoording to you, SBers should go to the Discord. Make your mind up Timmy!
>>
>>55157628
>Ordinary Demi-Guy
>Strength of 20 Grown Men
>pull up islands from the bottom of the Ocean
So, like, is twenty men where you start and you need to train up to the level of pulling islands, or...?
>>
>>55158266
Don't be a meanie beanie, Krakatoa seems nice. NICE
>>
>>55158197
No and no.
>>
>>55158397
Twenty men is your "fighting strength". Pull mountains up is your "Utility strength". It's that kind of mythology disconnect where people don't really comprehend just how huge and heavy things really are.
>>
>>55157977
>more perks
A whole four of them...

>Squad Leader
Completely redundant with Sergeant, and doesn't do much anyway. Maybe if you add in that it gives you leadership skill it'd be worth including.

>end-of-jump
Lots of potential rewards, no descriptions for them. Makes it feel very generic.
>>
>>55158018
I'm assuming that there is a difference between "mythic feats" and actual strength in this regard. Like you can perform impossible insane things from growing warriors from dragons teeth to holding up the sky.
>>
>>55157977
Still needs work but now this is shaping up to something I might actually try for reasons.
>>
>>55158449
...Ancient people weren't actually retarded. I'm fairly sure they wouldn't believe you could hoist an island up with only twenty men.
>>
>>55158343
if you have tattoos already can you import them for living tattoo?also can magic took perform feats like dredging up islands from the bottom of the ocean?
>>
Can someone post the Frozen jump?
>>
File: Corgi Dancing.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Corgi Dancing.gif
3MB, 480x270px
Is there a perk that makes me inmune to insanity ? Here's the Corgi tax.
>>
File: 1504111968621.pdf (538KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1504111968621.pdf
538KB, 1x1px
>>55158260
DC's really rockin' right now, with Marvel lagging so far behind that it's actually a bit sad.

>>55158532
I think this is the most up-to-date version, anon.
>>
File: WPM.gif (628KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
WPM.gif
628KB, 500x270px
Has anyone ever made a Jump they don't post for whatever reason?

I've got a few that I don't have permission to make
>>
>>55158564
I have one, but its a WIP and its very, very, bare bones
>>
File: Nep Nep Uniform.jpg (381KB, 1168x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Nep Nep Uniform.jpg
381KB, 1168x1500px
>>55158564
Yes. It's embarrassingly bad, but I don't really have enough time or effort free to make it good.
>>
Krakatoa Here.
>>55158518
Yes. Thanks. Maui didn't pull the sun close or yank islands up because he was monstrously strong; he did it because it was mythologically possible for him to do so. How much strength it took is irrelevant. He's very strong, but pulling an island out of the sea is about having the 'power' to do so, not the raw strength. no amount of raw strength would make that possible.
>>55158523
Yes you can import tattoos. I don't understand the question of your second part.
>>
>>55158343
>I put a small thing in "Shell of Gold" that explains that (for the duration of the jump) it's hard for you to act against your in jump nature.
...Which also screws with anyone who wants to take that out-of-origin. But okay, I guess.

Anyway, getting free perks now is nice. Thanks.

>A Greater Gift
So if I have this right, this allows you to become the ocean, life itself, or something as wide-spread as that, but only able to 'act' in an area you focus on?

Also, how does Demigod immortality work? I'm guessing you can still be killed, you just won't die from old age? With the ageless part keeping you looking young-ish?

Does the mini-you from the Demigod tattoos get your powers in tattoo form? Like, could it take a dragon altform while I'm a human, to have a living dragon tattoo? Could I refuse getting completely covered in tattoos to only get the living mini-me tattoo?
>>
File: Demigod Weapon.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Demigod Weapon.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Is there a perk that let me copy a weapon ability and another that let me put abilities on weapons ?
>>
>>55158532
>>55158553
Some anon suggested drawbacks to Val yesterday, and she seemed to like them, so we might get another update soon. Maybe.
>>
>>55158564
Yup, I made a bad WIP of Smallville. What forbidden jumps did you make?
>>
>>55158564
I'm going to work on a lovercraftian one.
>>
>>55158593
magic fishhook dictation was acting up, and thanks I don't want my tattoos getting messed up since most of them are from my wife
>>
>>55158593
>Krakatoa Here.
You could take a name, you know?
>>
>I added a new perk and item based on suggestions.
>I clarified Cleaners a bit and gave them a support staff.

Well aside from polishing I think I have added everything I am going to add for now unless someone has more suggestions or questions .
>>
>>55158564
While I didn't make it, I still have the Mortal Kombat jump that the one quest guy was begged to make. I think it's cute.
>>
>>55158639
Why's there only one capstone?
>>
>>55158630
-Cringe-
>>
>>55158007
The notes of Magicka say something weird about a "full-powered" Revive.

>After you get your Spark, return home, or if you decide to permanently settle down someplace then you
receive a full powered Revive.

I don't see how the one you get in-jump is nerfed tho..
>>
Krakatoa here
>>55158597
The Shell of Gold kinda does... I can make it so that that part only applies to Living Legends. Would that be better?

As for Greater Gift, yes that's exactly right. Te Fiti was the mother of all islands. The Ocean was the Ocean. Te Ka was a living Volcano.

The Demigod Immortality keeps you from dying from anything besides being actively killed. And yes, ageless means you remain in the prime of life forever.

Mini-You from the tattoos absolutely gets your powers in tattoo form. and sure, if you like.
>>
>>55158600
Not a perk but that coffin thing from Aion is what you're looking for.
>>
>>55158619
They're not lewd or anything, I was just a little late to the party and they've already been made.
I'm not that guy from some threads ago, but I've got most of a Dragon Age - Origins jump down that I use for my private chain. I've also got a, if I do say so myself, great Mas Effect one that's more in line with "current Jumpmaking." There are a couple of others from major franchises that I was too late for
>>
>>55158683
Wanna post a link to them? I don't really care for /jc/ conventions, so I wouldn't mind using jumps that aren't approved if the are actually good.
>>
>>55158667
"Full powered" refers to the fact that post Spark, Revive works on you as well.
>>
>>55158625
If you can I'd like to request a Call of Cthulhu: Delta Green Jump. There were some neat things in that, like the one psychic crystal scam that was a Migou plan which actually produced powerful psychics (to the point that the adventure noted it was enough to scare the Migou in question) and the other one where an Native American Coyote Spirit/God is confirmed to exist and be independent of the usual spooky hierarchy of everyone who fucks humanity.
>>
>>55158630
If you have the DemiGuy Perk, yes the fishhook could totally do that.
>>55158632
Doh. I knew that. I just never pay attention to the green text, since it's almost always Anonymous
>>
>>55158716
Oh okay thanks
>>
>>55158712
Not right now, but I may do so in a few days if you'd still want them. Needs to format the docs and update DA:O for the DLC
>>
>>55157628
>>55158343
There's no singing perk.
You can't make a jump for a Disney property and not have a singing perk.
Other than that I can't see any problems.
The drawback system is something I don't think I've ever seen before, but it's not a problem per se.
>>
>>55158683

This >>55158712. I really would like a good mass effect Jump.
>>
>>55158721
I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>55158683
Speaking of Dragon Age, that hair left my as very quickly. Why it's not done yet. Though as a result I've gone over it dozens of times for typos and such. Expect it Saturday night at the latest. I know what I'm doing with everything but drawbacks. I might just copy most of them over but I'd rather balance it more than that. Drawbacks should be something you want to take but still kicks you in the ass for taking them. Hard to find that balance.
>>
>>55158750
I am an idiot. Yes. Singing. Very good point.
>>
File: Dark_Mistress Dungeon_Keeper.jpg (282KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Mistress Dungeon_Keeper.jpg
282KB, 1280x960px
>>55158197

I made a bunch of little fixes, but I'm spinning my wheels on how to handle a few bigger issues.

Namely:

War for the Overworld is basically DK with the license filed off. Even if it's a different setting a bunch of replies sounded like they were trying to convince me to take that game's lore as gospel for DK and use things from it. I'm not sure if I should take stuff from it or not to fill any gaps.

As one anon suggested, which I'd considered in an earlier draft, I played with backgrounds-as-preferred-playstyle, with perks in lines of focusing on infrastructure, combat, sorcery, etc. I could go back to that just for neatness' sake, or have extra discounts for each perk tier.

The most annoying problem is the question of how to handle a heart post-jump. A bunch of people suggested a heart alt-form, which honestly makes absolutely no sense to me. So I'm stuck trying to separate game mechanics from the in-universe powers of the heart, which means removing and rewriting a few perks.
>>
>>55158670
>Would that be better?
Maybe? I don't really know. Depend on whether you want it to also affect others who take it.

>As for Greater Gift, yes that's exactly right. Te Fiti was the mother of all islands. The Ocean was the Ocean. Te Ka was a living Volcano.
Alright. Wasn't entirely sure if I read it right, but it's a cool perk. Need to figure out if I want to

How does it work if you buy it outside of Living Legend background, or use it in a non-Shell of Gold form? Do you just kinda... melt into the ocean if you pick that?

>The Demigod Immortality keeps you from dying from anything besides being actively killed. And yes, ageless means you remain in the prime of life forever.
Ah, so quite a bit better in that it also stops you from dying to disease, accidents, and such.

>Mini-You from the tattoos absolutely gets your powers in tattoo form. and sure, if you like.
Awesome, thank you.

Oh, and if I import it somewhere, I assume it also gets tattoo versions of whatever it would've gotten if it was a normal companion?
>>
>>55158564
I got a couple.
>>
>>55158784
>which honestly makes absolutely no sense to me.

Who the fuck cares if it makes sense to you when in dungeon keeper 2 onwards you literally are the dungeon heart? Apparently 1 was different though so if that is how you are playing it why not limit your jump to dk 1 and let someone else handle the others?
>>
>>55158784
Why doesnt the altform make sense to you?
>>
>>55158553
Tattoocraft has an "o" too much in there.
>>
>>55158728
what if I don't have that perfect but do have that level of strength?
>>
>>55158831
what??? what are they? you're like my favorite jumpmaker
>>
>>55158752
Please do. The entire Delta Green setting is a section of the Mythos that the Lovecraft Jump can't represent well because of its need to keep one caged in Lovecraftian Horror whereas the Delta Green is about fighting the good fight even knowing that you'll drown in it sooner or later. It's morbid but fun, also it has occult nazi's Gray Aliens psychics and all kinds of really oddball stuff that couldn't fold into the original setting easily.
>>
>>55158784
Why do you insist on using fanfiction stuff in the canon jump?

Whats wrong with a heart altform?

No hand of evil perk?

No perk to torture people evil?

No way yo use keeper powers without claiming lots of land first?

Honestly your entire jump was rather disapointing and you havent answered any of the questions anyone asked you.
>>
>>55158793
For Greater Gift, Yes. pretty much

As for Mini-You, yes. that's the case.
>>55158856
I'll fix it. thanks
>>55158872
No amount of strength will let someone pull an island off the base of the sea. You have to have someplace to stand and something supporting the island. otherwise the hook would just rip through the solid rock.
>>
>>55158018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
>>
>>55158833
Nah DK 1 you are the heart as well, just they mention some stuff about the people who are the driving intellect being... well people before they did this thing that makes them into the Keepers, which involve the Dungeon Hearts and sounds like going beyond being a Lich by become a living Genus Loci. There are... two or four lines in their totality that talk about it. IIRC
>>
>>55158899
You had me at Mythos
>>
File: Moana CYOA (3).pdf (212KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Moana CYOA (3).pdf
212KB, 1x1px
I think everything's done. I've added the suggestions people had I think.
>>
>>55158973
Just remember keep an eye on the stars and don't read too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_AvJzkPqQ8
>>
>>55158657
It's not exactly that there is only one capstone it's that there is only one 600 cp capstone. The rest are 400 cp capstones. Being a pretender is just that good that it had to cost more.

This was a jump where it was tough to balance the different backgrounds because Pretender are just better. It's why their background costs CP.

I did my best to balance things by giving the Center operative more discounts on items and giving the drop in free points.
>>
>>55158564
What are they?
Could you put em up on a drive?
>>
>>55158992
The individual drawbacks are still there, which is a pretty stupid idea in the first place. I'd also like it if you could use the traditional jump format of perks --> items --> drawbacks instead of listing everything related to one origin at once.
>>
>>55158784
Thanks for all your hard work. Try to ignore the screechers. They've been more successful recently in turning jumpmakers off, so they're getting a bit too big for their britches.
>>
>>55158651
Can you post it? I'm curious about it.
>>
>>55159019
Ignore this idiot.
>>
>>55159000
Okay, i just thought that was kinda strange. Thank you for the clarification.
>>
>>55158941
>For Greater Gift, Yes. pretty much
>As for Mini-You, yes. that's the case.
Alright, thanks.

>>55158992
For the Spirit Animal, can we be glowly like the grandmother's spirit when we turn into our spirit animal?

Also, does the Spirit Animal tattoo interact at all with the Living Tattoos of Demigod?
>>
>>55159025
Oh fuck off he needs to actually answer questions. It also wouldnt hurt if he used the setting and stopped making shit up.
>>
>>55158992
Can A Greater Gift let us become Winter?
>>
>>55158784
>The most annoying problem is the question of how to handle a heart post-jump.
A warehouse extension, or a deployable property? That makes sense to me, I don't understand why someone would want it as an alt-form, that seems really restrictive, imagine actually trying to use it in future jumps. Awkward.
>>
>>55159069
I can't heard you over your pointless shitposting and screeching. Maybe you should shitpost even louder.
>>
>>55159012
I'm going to bed, but I've had a few requests for them. So I'll put them in a dropbox for people to have a look at in a couple of days. So I don't get shit on for this, I'm making it clear that these are 'non-canon' and 'illicit' Jumps that people may use at their personal discretion.
>>
>>55159050
Yes you can be all glowy. And the two tattoos interact if you want them to. Some polynesian tattoos are incredibly complex and incorporate animals into them.
>>55159070
Nominally, probably not, since the south pacific's version version of winter isn't anything like the snow and what have you of the more temperate zones, but since this is still a world and not just an endless sea, probably. yes. But it's going to be a polynesian conception of Winter. So, lots of rain.
>>
>>55157977
Looking better!
Well, not Literally looking better, but mechanic wise a huge improvement.
This REALLY needs selectable text.
>Commando Armor
Could use a brief description of its features, if any.

>You may only carry two main weapons plus one backup weapon
This isn't actually a game. Game stuff like this doesn't actually belong in the actual setting. There might be an official equipment allocation... but I'd expect soldiers to have more if they can acquire them with the practical limit being what they can conveniently carry. So a lot of small weapons

>Squad
>Squadmates
You might say the squad members can be existing companions, with normal Gauntlet rules (no powers)

>Sergeant
Have the privates also be able to be companion imports, and give them squadmate benefits (150 CP and such) if they are.

>Stormtrooper Markmanship
Change from "May not be taken with sniper perk" to
>You miss on 90% of your Ranged Attacks, or 50% if Sniper Perk is also taken.
If someone wants the benefits of the sniper perk after the gauntlet. Also because the Idea of a Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy Sniper is funny.
>>
>>55158741
Please don't. You're just going to get him to spam and shitpost with them. Private chains should be kept to yourself. It's better to not even mention them.
>>
>>55158847

Mainly because the heart is a thing that keepers make use of - a dungeon heart and a dungeon keeper are two different things.

I really can't see how the heart could be anything but an item, or how the heart's powers could be re-written to function as part of a living, mobile jumper.

>>55158925

>>Why do you insist on using fanfiction stuff in the canon jump?

The fuku? It's a nod to a very large and popular fanfic. Does no one else ever do this?
Oh wait, the friendbringers in the worm jump. It's fine then.

>>No hand of evil perk?

NO. The hand of evil is an innate power of the heart which all keepers have access to. A 'hand of evil' perk would be redundant.

>>No perk to torture people evil?

That will be added, actually.

>>No way yo use keeper powers without claiming lots of land first?

Uhh...claiming land is kind of a thing that keepers do, yes. It's rather important for them, actually. A lot of the heart power depend on having claimed territory to work at all. Some restrictions will be relaxed post-jump, others will remain.

>>55159077

For now, I'm treating it as a both! It will be a warehouse add-on that you can leave in there or drop into a jump at a location you choose.
>>
File: Raised Hand.jpg (174KB, 401x585px) Image search: [Google]
Raised Hand.jpg
174KB, 401x585px
Why don't the Fate jumps and other Nasuverse jumps have a folder, instead of being scattered about?
>>
>>55159159
>spam and shitpost with them
They'll be invalid though. Someone might as well be posting a build from an SB Jump or a general CYOA.
>>
>>55159130
Neat. Thanks Krakatoa.
>>
>>55157977
>a jump finally offers a Star Destroyer
>it's a Venator instead of an Imperial
I have very mixed feelings.
>>
>>55159204
That's not the point. Shitposting is annoying regardless. Remember when Blade did something similar? Shitposter spammed them for a month.
>>
>>55159130
>Yes you can be all glowy. And the two tattoos interact if you want them to. Some polynesian tattoos are incredibly complex and incorporate animals into them.
Cool.

...Also the current build I'm thinking of is basically a Living Legend elemental, covered in tattoos.

The idea of this giant being of magma, storms, or water sitting down to get tattoo'd by an entire team of tattooists just seems really funny. Even if Maui gets them magically instead of actually getting tattoo'd.
>>
>>55159160
>Mainly because the heart is a thing that keepers make use of - a dungeon heart and a dungeon keeper are two different things.
>I really can't see how the heart could be anything but an item, or how the heart's powers could be re-written to function as part of a living, mobile jumper.

I highly doubt you have ever played the game then. You literally are the heart, yes you can make more but you are the heart.

And you say you cannot use the hand unless its in a dungeon.

Plus the ami drawback when there is an ami jump.
>>
File: im retarded.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
im retarded.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>55159181
Nevermind I'm a retard that couldn't find it.
Whoops.
>>
>>55159181
The Fate jumps do have a folder though? The other Nasuverse stuff isn't included, but at least those are together.
>>
>>55158899
>>55158973
A Delta Green jump? Hell yes.

>>55158886
I got one that's four indie games mashed together because I wanted to practice jump making. That was the second one I ever made after the first version of Arpeggio, and chunks of it ended up in generic post-apoc.
Another one that I don't really want to post because it might be considered lewd, and one that I'm positive will turn a whole thread into nothing but shitposts and/or piss off another jumpmaker that I respect.
They all aren't "done" because I don't have much incentive to actually finish them.
>>
File: there can only be one.jpg (63KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
there can only be one.jpg
63KB, 750x563px
>>55158741 >>55158766
>Two people working on a another Dragon Age jump.
https://youtu.be/zP_ZAczJwmQ
>>
>>55159288
>one might be considered lewd
What's the setting? Could you post it over on QQ?
>>
>>55159290
Seeing the different ways two people interpret the same thing can be interesting and fun in its own way. I am looking forward to both, and will support both authors.
>>
>>55159288
>That last one
I really must know which property that is.
>>
>>55158784
>which honestly makes absolutely no sense to me.
The line of thinking is if once you become a Dungeon Keeper, if some happening to your old body (if you still have one) isn't a game ender, but destruction of you Dungeon Heart IS, then pretty clearly the Dungeon Heart is your REAL body. And because jumpers like lots of Altform options. Something to collect and all. And maybe some Jumpers have an idea to use some combination of the Dungeon Heart Altform and other Alt-forms (with alt-form blending perks) to make something cool

Or if they use the custom Dungeon Heart appearance option to make something memorable, like a constellation of orbiting, spinning crystals. Also remember an jumper in a Dungeon Heart Alt-form probably has stuff like durability perk and massive psychic powers to fly with his mind. So being a Heart is less of a drawback.
>>
>>55158992
Thank you! After a long day it's pleasant to come home to this.
>>
>>55158899
>Delta Green jump
obligatory item options:
>black fatigues with matching gas masks
>MP5 stolen from the CIA loaded with glasers, with a range of fucking attachments

[Night at the Opera intensifies]
>>
>>55158452

>Squad Leader Completely redundant with Sergeant, and doesn't do much anyway. Maybe if you add in that it gives you leadership skill it'd be worth including.

It's not redundant if you don't pick sergeant, but I might re-word it to give more leadership skill.

>Lots of potential rewards, no descriptions for them. Makes it feel very generic.

Noted. Next version will have descriptions.
>>
>>55159160
>claiming land is kind of a thing that keepers do, yes
Did you see that perk suggestion where the area immediately around the jumper (100 meter radius or something) counts as claimed/their territory?

Useful for using Keeper Powers, and probably other stuff depending on territory in other jumps?
>>
>>55159327
Eh. If I finish it. Maybe.

>>55159390
If I ever need to destroy a thread, you'll find out.
>>
>>55159240
Cool. That is a great image.
>>55159416
You're welcome!

Okay, well, I have to go to dinner. My parents are insistent for some reason. Can I put it in the folder?
>>
>>55159430
>glasers
Never ever
>>
>>55158784
Tjen why do you keep trying to force ami lore as real. Keepers bodies are their hearts for example.
>>
>>55159371
Imagine if they both posted at the same time whilst certain namefags were on. The Major would finally have his WW3
>>
>>55159591
>>
>>55159132
>This REALLY needs selectable text.

Not sure how to do that, so it's not happening for the time being. I guess I could throw in a .docx version as well though.

>Commando Armour could use a brief description of its features, if any.

You're right there. Coming in version 4.

>You might say the squad members can be existing companions, with normal Gauntlet rules (no powers)

I like this. It'd definitely make the harder missions more achievable if you had some powerful companions with you.

>Have the privates also be able to be companion imports, and give them squadmate benefits (150 CP and such) if they are.

I get where you're coming from, but I don't want that much power creep in this jump. I based this perk on ARC trooper Fordo, who was just a Sergeant and had a squad of ten troopers (most of whom were ordinary clones, not ARCs) in the original Clone Wars animated series.

>Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy Sniper

Lol. That rule is definitely going in version 4.
>>
>>55158784
Does that mean you dont cover overworld? Because if so someone else can do a better job later since you seem to not care about canon and prefer to replace it with fanfic and wank.
>>
>>55159531
>Can I put it in the folder?
I mean... it looks good to me?

Question though (which you can answer after dinner if you like), how aware are you with A Greater Gift? Can you only really sense the area you focus on, and could you sense for example the movements of the ocean as a whole if you picked that?
>>
>>55159577
You are really attached to your headcanon, anon. You should get that seen to.
>>
Reminder that perks provide diminishing returns. If you don't jump that way, you're doing it wrong and breaking the rules
>>
>>55159132
>This isn't actually a game. Game stuff like this doesn't actually belong in the actual setting. There might be an official equipment allocation... but I'd expect soldiers to have more if they can acquire them with the practical limit being what they can conveniently carry. So a lot of small weapons

As for that, it would feel more "game-like" to me if you could carry unlimited weapons.

Two rifles and one pistol seems like a realistic amount to me.
>>
>>55159679
Reminder that enough learning perks completely invalidates that.
>>
>>55159679
Well, i guess I'm a rebel. How can I possibly live with myself... pretty easy actually.
>>
>>55159701
Then you cannot condemn the publicizing of private Jumps.
>>
>>55159223
Sorry, man. Imperial Star Destroyers hadn't been invented yet, otherwise I would have included one as a reward. :/

The ones at the end of Revenge of the Sith are just repainted Venators.
>>
>>55159670
Not headcanon, it is how the game actually works. See keepers were alive and had bodies but they gave that up when they became keepers. Saying that you dont get your body because it is the result of a spell is like saying you dont get a vampire body in a jump about vampire because you dont think it makes sense.
>>
>>55156670
Whats wrong with the quirks? All of them can be tiered up presumable to equal any other quirk we see, or marriaged into another for a better quirk.

The only legimate complaint I have is no half/half quirk, and about the best you can do is have fire, water, and ground control.
>>
>>55159655
Okay. cool.

I've got two minutes until dinner.

You're aware in the same way you'd be of a bug moving on your foot.
>>
>>55159723
>Then you cannot condemn the publicizing of private Jumps.
Why would anyone want to condemn it? It's not like they are getting ont he drive.
>>
>>55159723
Good thing I don't want to, anon. Why would I? Are you mistaking me for another anon?
>>
>>55159745
>You're aware in the same way you'd be of a bug moving on your foot.
...That's a really good way to put it, and makes it even cooler to me.

Thanks.
>>
>>55159738
Hmm, a dungeon heart alt-form could be cool, but I think it'd be nice to have the option for it to be either an alt-form or a deployable poerty. What do you think>
>>
>>55159160
>Oh wait, the friendbringers in the worm jump. It's fine then.

You also have a drawback to go there, and are basing how major thibgs work in canon off the fanfic instead of canon. You even admitted to doing it.

And people like alt forms, it makes sense to have an altform when the canon version of how thing x works is literally an altform kind of deal.
>>
File: 1485560827091.jpg (136KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
1485560827091.jpg
136KB, 544x544px
>>55159679
Let me see all of your exact calculations for the various perks that you have that do stack and all the perks that MIGHT stack and all the perks that are iffy on that and an exact formula on the gains that you have after all that, as well as an exact number related to how much power a perk gives you. If you cannot do this within the next 5 minutes then you are clearly cheating like you insist everyone else is and I'll break the rules like to say I have a perk that lets me cuck you for all of your chain.

Clock's ticking.
>>
>>55159019
>The individual drawbacks are still there, which is a pretty stupid idea in the first place
I have no problem with the concept.

>pretty stupid idea in the first place
I don't know, you sound pretty stupid here.
>>
>>55159784
>poerty.
*property
>think>
*think?
Sorry, getting tired.
>>
>>55157628
Living Tattoo has a lot of rules weirdness involved with it, and I'm not sure what my opinion on it is yet.

Why is Without Your Hook,You are Nothing listed as a -300 CP drawback, when it seems to be locked to a single origin, and for that origin it's mandatory and provides no points? If I'm correctly understanding how the Individual drawbacks work, literally nobody can get 300 CP for taking the drawback.

The rest of it looks pretty nice, though the Living Legend origin feels a bit sparse due to having two massive perks and no smaller ones.
>>
>>55159784
I mean that is fine I guess but as written in the jump as it stands you cannot use any keeper powers when your are not on your own property. I would like a heart alyform, it lets you have a body the size of how much you dig in a jump. Either way it is rather moot at this point since qud seems adamant to do things his own memetastic fanfic way while dodging questions.
>>
>>55159836
Anyone can take individual drawbacks. If they're not from your background, they're Global Drawbacks. So anyone who isn't a Demigod can tae Without Your Hook for 300.
>>
>>55157977
It bugs me how I am paying 100 more for a clone Arc Trooper and they only get regular clone armor while the clone commando get a knuckle plate vibroblade. Maybe you can give a description of what you get from choosing either training options? It just says you are a part of a four man squad, not much to go off of.
>>
>>55159838
>I would like a heart alyform, it lets you have a body the size of how much you dig in a jump.
Is that the only reason why you want it?
>>
>>55159901
No not really. I also like the idea of being a giant magical living artifact, having the keeper powers, actually being a keeper and not a puppet like he has it written now. He has given the things way more weaknesses than they canonically have all because it makes more sense to him. Honestly if someone cannot use canon to make the jump then they probably should not be making it.
>>
>>55155728
Been a while since I worked on it last, but this is currently the narrative-driven dungeon my companions and I are organizing.

https://pastebin.com/kL15dZru
>>
>>55159700
How? Even with a softcap perk, a learning perk can't help you develop strength faster or give you more luck or increase your resistance to fire.
>>
>>55158784
So is war for the overworld part of your jump or not? Which dungeon keeper are you basing the jump off of please?

>>55158992
Oh yay moana!
>>
>>55159686
>As for that, it would feel more "game-like" to me if you could carry unlimited weapons
Dude, learn to read.

>>55159686
>with the practical limit being what they can conveniently carry
It real life someone could have a side arm at each thigh, a bayonet or combat knife at each boot, and stacks of garrotes (because trying to recover a used one takes time you don't need to waste, and combat designed ones can be made like zip ties, so the enemy cannot remove them easily)
This is not an unreasonable setup at all.

Right now you have stuff like being unable to carry a knife because you have a pistol and you can only have one or the other, and if you think that is realistic, you are an idiot.
>>
>>55159836
>Why is Without Your Hook,You are Nothing listed as a -300 CP drawback, when it seems to be locked to a single origin, and for that origin it's mandatory and provides no points? If I'm correctly understanding how the Individual drawbacks work, literally nobody can get 300 CP for taking the drawback.
Individual drawbacks can be taken by anyone, they just don't count towards the drawback cap if you pick from those belonging to your origin.

This is explained in the last paragraph of the intro.

>The rest of it looks pretty nice, though the Living Legend origin feels a bit sparse due to having two massive perks and no smaller ones.
That's true...

>>55159745
As the above anon said, it'd probably be cool if we had perk or two to live up to the Legend part of it, aside from being a living giant being?

Would need a bit of change on how to word the freebies it then, since Shell of Gold still needs to be free for Living Legends instead of any lower costed (or also 400cp perhaps) perks added, since it's the basic being-a-Living-Legend perk.
>>
>>55159954
If I remember correctly, in the games when the dungeon heart is attacked the narrator will say "the dungeon heart is under attack" instead of "you're under attack".
This makes me think the keeper and the heart are separate.
>>
>>55156636
I don't mind the headcanon, but please don't write it like it applies to anyone else. Until we actually hear different, we always knew the quirk could work on other things, we just didn't know what that entailed until now.
>>
>>55159799
I actually did this once with excel spreadsheet, assuming that each perk contributed to a formula: sqrt(sum(perk^2))
It was a clusterfuck.
Using GURPS as a system was a little better, since the 3d6 roll under means that additional benefits are increasingly unlikely to matter.
>>
>>55159954
Let's be clear here, what non-canonical weakness is he adding exactly?
>>
>>55160001
>As the above anon said, it'd probably be cool if we had perk or two to live up to the Legend part of it, aside from being a living giant being?
Not him, but do you have any suggestions? The Shell of Gold pretty much includes the legend part in the text as it stands.
>>
>>55160004
In the games the narrator also says your dungeon is under attack and your minions are under attack. You also never at any point have a body yet if your heart dies you die.

And if war for overworld is couted then it is flat out stated you are the heart, or a spirit being inhabiting it.

Then again I guess saying someone is stabbing your giant relic in here in this exact area is easier than saying you got attacked someone in your dungeon

Also in dk 1 it is stated that keepers undergo a spell to become keepers becoming something like a genius loci
>>
>>55159972
Depends on the perk, just make and wear a ring or get a better perk like that Teen Titans one, just make and wear a ring or get a better perk, or for those last two I know there is perk that lets you improve items with use so get that with learning perks. EZ. You're just not as well informed. There is hundreds of jumps. There is a way to fix your problem. It's whether you know about it or not.
>>
>>55160068
A rather valiant effort but ultimately anyone could label you as a cheater for assuming a perk grants you X amount of power because you assumed higher than they would, rendering the whole notion moot from the word go.
>>
>>55160076
The part about having a human/mortal body that you die if it dies. Keepers in this setting o ly die if all their hearts die.
>>
How would you go to corrupt canon hero to Evil, Specifically; I'm jumping Arrowverse and I wanted to take Supergirl as a companion but I'm afraid she would frown at more than some of my usual practices.

Mind control is not my specialty; do you think a perk like "This is a ROMANTIC Comedy, after all" from Oregairu could work?
Other than that I've got only a pair of mystic eyes of enchantment from tsukihime but that didn't seem to work that well for the protagonist there...
>>
>>55159679
Reminder that we this isn't old/jc/ anymore and we have single perks that make the idea of stacking dumb. Why stack when you can be a kryptonian?
>>
>>55160124
Increasing accepted power levels just means stronger perks to stack with each other.
>>
>>55160004
Yeah, there are lots of strategy games that are vague about where 'you' physically are, it doesn't mean that your 'real' body is one of the units. It could be, sure, but I it's up to interpretation and the maker isn't wrong for following his own interpretation.

>>55160095
It seems to me that this is time for a +0 drawback to give jumps the choice either way.

>>55160111
Yeah, that seems off.
Me personally I'd treat them a bit like Horcruxs and give the Heart a means to rebuild a lost body. I mean, if you can make imps, then why not a projection body?
>>
>>55160076
>But beware, should you die or all of your hearts be destroyed you will be banished from this chain, your dreams of conquest ended like so many failures before you.

That is noncanon stuff he made up or stole from ami because he said he would take from fanfics because they made more sense to him.
>>
File: Rich Jumper.gif (461KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Rich Jumper.gif
461KB, 500x374px
What Jump gives me a lot of cash ?
>>
>>55159679
Reminder that for any jumps in the double digits, dimishing returns is a *bitch* to keep accounted for, especially given how unclear some perks are in terms of exactly how much they give you.
For sheer practicality sakes, you can't use dimishing returns for any 10+ jumpchain without it getting really fucking tedious.
>>
>>55160173
Young Justice.
>>
>>55160081
>Not him, but do you have any suggestions? The Shell of Gold pretty much includes the legend part in the text as it stands.
Not really... Sorry. I must confess to not having seen it yet, though it's on my list of things I need to watch. Especially with the jump being pretty much done now.

But maybe something about acting Legend-like, or doing things in accordance with your nature like Shell of Gold enforces for the jump?
>>
>>55160173
Saints Row's destruction to money app. Just blow up a few planets. EZ. I know there is credit to cash machine somewhere around here.
>>
>>55160173
Look into Batman Animated and Weakness of Beatrice. Batman's Real Superpower and 10% of the National Budget is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>55160154
Sure, but the idea I was trying to get across is that the old formula is pretty much invalidated as is.

In old /jc/ perks having diminishing returns was pretty much because for some reason, really high levels of super strength was considered some sort of taboo. Oh you could have all the intelligence perks you want, to the point it was pretty much reality warping will working, but super strength was a no no.

Now it just doesn't matter.
>>
If you lose your perfect memory perks due to a drawback/gauntlet, you don't get the memories back afterwords, right?
>>
>>55160166
>>55160157
>>55160111
>>55160095
He also has this in the notes

>In the games a Keeper is not seen, only interacting with the world through the Hand of Evil, the spells they know and the innate powers of a Dungeon Heart.

So if no keeper is ever seen, you only interact through the heart, you only die if the heart dies, you start all the games as a heart not a person. Some of the games explicitly say you are the heart.

Well I dont k ow how it could be any clearer really.

Hell he even has this in the notes

>If you discount the mentor's announcements as a game mechanic, all keepers have an awareness of the general state of their dungeon and minions as if they were part of your own body.
>>
>>55160236
Thats fanwank territory. Good luck!
>>
>>55160001
> This is explained in the last paragraph of the intro.
Huh. So it is! I'm apparently going blind(er).

I also missed Living Tattoo being addressed earlier up the thread, so that seems fine as well.
>>
>>55160173
Economic Investment Jump has the black card which can grant You entire national budgets in income, although it does get very expensive in the long run.
>>
>>55160249
Wait so the jump even says the dungeon is basically the keepers body? That's fucking dumb.
>>
>>55160107
I tried my best to be objective by using the CP cost of the perk to calculate things. For GURPS, I just divided the CP by 10, and used that many points to buy advantages and skills and whatnot.
I hoped to institute a powerlevel multiplier for each setting, so it would be (coefficient)*(CP/10) points, rounded up, but power levels are difficult to calculate, even to a rough degree.
>>
>>55160173
Jump Fate, makes yourself a servant and pick up Golden Rule EX.
>>
>>55160195
>>55160203
>>55160213
Thanks.
>>55160274
I can't find the jump.
>>
>>55160274
Just another in your lengthy list of crimes - selling out entire worlds to Masakaki and the Economic District.
>>
>>55160115
I'd recommend the perks from Kakegurui, like "Care For An Apple?" and "The New Craze In Town". The former can guarantee the relationship you want, while the latter can make her adopt ideals you have, till she's just like you.

The perk you have could work, but that just causes love, of course you could fanwank she loves you enough that she looks past your faults. Its up to you.
>>
>>55160303
It technically wasn't accepted due to Clover, the jumpmaker, using it to mask a C the money of soul and possibility control jump, and didn't give two the proper amount of attention they deserved.

We dunno where he's gone with it since.
>>
>>55160173
Jump supreme commando and make gold then get a batman credit card to turn gold into cash.
>>
>>55160310
yes but they were all bad
>>55160303
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDUnNHbWMzblVmN3M/view?usp=sharing
>>
File: Facepalm.gif (708KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.gif
708KB, 245x300px
>>55160300
When someting is so obvious but you don't remeber anyways.
>>
>>55159679
My fun does not involve spreadsheets.
I'll break the rules if it amuses me.
Cry some more.
>>
>>55160293
I prefer to use any canon feats or derived stats in the game I'm converting to and compare them to the description of the perk, which is important for say Exalted jumps and figuring out which Charms you qualify for. How much Strength is balanced against how much Charisma will be different between jumps and games, so CP isn't a good metric on its own.
>>
In Akame Ga Kill was it ever mentioned if we made a new Teigu and gave it the Living/Sapient how loyal to us it would be? Not sure if I want to import my Incursio ripoff Teigu into my Saint Seiya armor on the off chance the danger beast inside tries to take over or something.
>>
>>55160249
I feel like I can see both sides, and I think both sides have fair views and that jumpers using the jump would like the choice one way or another in the jump. So let's ask him to include a 0+ drawback that gives the jumper the power to decide how they would like to do things. I feel like that should leave everyone happy. What do you guys think?
>>
>>55160336
Basically asteroid mine everything in every jump.
>>
>>55160340
No, as in - by taking the fucking Economic District along with you, you actively condemn worlds to being Midas Bank'd to destruction.

All of them. Not just the good, not just the bad, all of them.
>>
>>55160366
I don't think it happens automatically unless you use the card, which I usually don't.
>>
>>55160353
>Dark Berserker
That's Guts from Berserk you fucking uncultured swine
>>
>>55160389
How would you be able to use the card unless the District was there to begin with.
>>
>>55160356
I mean that would be fine with me but he seems to not like answering questions. Anyway shouldn't it work standard as the canon way with the drawback being the exception?
>>
Jumpers, who are some of the more interesting people you've talked to during your chain?
>>
File: Come at me Mongrel.jpg (191KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Come at me Mongrel.jpg
191KB, 1366x768px
>>55160400
That is how it was labeled and I am too lazy to change it, come at me mongrel.
>>
>>55160429
Gilgamesh go and stay go.
>>
>>55160315
Wellp, I guess Kakegurui is my next step, for now i'll be a good boy
>>
>>55160420
I mean like Trying to use the card summons the district,but by your logic that would happen to everyone who Has ever been to that jump. also you're forgetting that I can use the material to cash perk from Saints Row to prop up economies thus decreasing the Midas Bank's influence
>>
>>55160464
>decreasing the Midas Bank's influence

Watch the show motherfucker.

It doesn't matter how much of your own existing currency you use. The Midas Bank uses it's own garbage and then suddenly, you wind up with countries being eaten.

Fuck you for supporting and feeding a reality parasite.
>>
>>55160495
What if I ate the parasyte ?
>>
>>55160422
>I mean that would be fine with me but he seems to not like answering questions.
Hopefully with a reasonable argument he'll be receptive. It seems like he's struggling with other aspects of the jump as well that he may be prioritising.

>Anyway shouldn't it work standard as the canon way with the drawback being the exception?
It really shouldn't matter and insisting on it will just come across as point-scoring, best just to leave it.
>>
>>55160495
Clover explicitly said the Midas Bank printing press can be spun both ways
>>
>>55160529
Cite your ruling, and it still doesn't excuse your dumb actions.

>>55160515
I mean you can try.

But it prolly won't taste good. Like skeazy salesmen and mouldy dollar bills.
>>
>>55158992
>Heart of Te Fiti
So, the "While worn" part always works for anyyone who wears it (even if they steal it from you), the "while it is part of you" part works only while you have it and is a better version of the normal effect (does it just kinda stick to you, whatever form you're in?), and the "if you give it away" part is an enhancement on top of the normal "while worn" effect?

Did I get that right?
>>
>>55160529
It doesn't fucking work like that you gibbering retard. Once the Midas Bank gets it's currency into the system, that's it. It's fucking game over, and you're a fucking monster for doing that to anybody, even if you think they're bad. Heads up, your sense of morality is extremely skewed. You're the real villain most of the time, and you don't fucking realize it.
>>
>>55160545
>it still doesn't excuse your dumb actions.

It's Tera, anon.

He'll keep excusing his own actions even if his great-grandmother got retconned out of existence because of his own dumbassery.

You are literally arguing with a brick wall, and will not get anywhere. He will only admit wrongdoing if it gets people to stop arguing, and then he goes right the fuck back to doing the dumb thing he was doing previously.
>>
>>55160447
>>
>>55157628
Can I companion Lilo and Stitch?
>>
File: ACU.jpg (1MB, 2920x1643px) Image search: [Google]
ACU.jpg
1MB, 2920x1643px
How does an ACU works ?
>>
>>55160572
I wonder how much of a primadonna fit Gilgamesh would have at a broken nose.
>>
File: laughter.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>55160572
Says the Mongrel.
>>
So are we really getting a Dragon Age replacement or has that just been shitposting? I thought we didn't allow replacements.
>>
File: Sirius.jpg (70KB, 540x415px) Image search: [Google]
Sirius.jpg
70KB, 540x415px
>>55160572
Yes, yes I am.
>>
>>55160616
It was shitposting.
>>
File: Kill On Sight.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kill On Sight.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Reminder to deny the Masakaki.

Deny the Midas Bank representative, the clown of false promises.
>>
>>55160641
We have a jump for that?
>>
>>55160641
But deer-horned waifus.
>>
File: payload (1).jpg (32KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
payload (1).jpg
32KB, 450x450px
>>55160572
That reminds me.

In fate when emiya turns swords into arrows is that a function of blade works or is it something else?

How does his marble fill with new swords after he breaks them? Since he seems to fire thise fuckers off by the hundreds in some fights.

Lastly anyone keep getting this captcha?
>>
>>55160661
Kinda-sorta. I remember Clover saying something about giving it it's own jump, but it's kinda baked into an "Economic Development" generic as it were?

He basically pulled a bait-and-switch. You start off with ECONOMICS MAXIMUM OVERBUSINESS, then Masakaki hijacks the jump to peddle his goods and services and Asset-waifus.

Unfortunately it kinda fell flat, and didn't really give either section the attention they deserved.

>>55160670
Would you sell your past for a deer-horn waifu, anon.
>>
>>55160689
Which part of my past?
>>
Whats there to do in Witchblade
>>
>>55160670
Explain?
>>
>>55160699
All of it.
>>
>>55160699
Any of it.

Actually I shoulda worded the question as "Would you sell your future for a deer-horn waifu" considering how the Bank deals work.
>>
>>55160706
There are deer-horned waifus.
>>
>>55160672
He combines the UBW with normal magecraft. I forgot the specific spell, though.
>>
>>55160704
Beat up some chicks while having a 30 minute long orgasm.
>>
>>55158639
>Excuse me, but playing the intro there
Excuse me, just playing the intro there...

>It just seemed appropriate, welcome to the world of the Pretender.
Welcome to the world of the pretender.

>by the name of the Center Stole one
by the name of the Center stole one

just look out for Extraneous Capitalisation(TM).

I like perks grouped by origin first, not price. makes choosing a background easier

>Pretender (200)
are there no pretenders that were never under the Center's thumb?

Cleaner (300, Discount Center Operative)
>They are not considered a companion and will not follow you to other worlds however in each new world you will acquire the services of a similar individual.
It's rather have them be the same person, just not a companion unless you import them as one.
Mainly because I want to be able to dial a number and have Mr. Kaplan from the Blacklist show up to clean up my messes.
>>
>>55160704
Kill monsters, look sexy, look sexy killing monsters, develop an increasingly insatiable blood lust that's tinged withs sexual pleasure that you know you should fight but it just feels so, so good

I think there's a beach in town, too. So that's fun.
>>
File: luna-stare.png (45KB, 410x143px) Image search: [Google]
luna-stare.png
45KB, 410x143px
>>55160689
As I remember it, Clover intended to make a full [C] Jump all its own, and the Economics jump bait-n-switch was supposed to be a joke.

Anyway, Clover kept saying they were going to make a real jump, and then it never happened.
>>
File: Fate Gil Too many Mongrels.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fate Gil Too many Mongrels.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>55160606
>>55160608
>>55160619
>>
>>55158639
Wow I used to love this show.

You gonna do john doe next?
>>
File: masane.gif (498KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
masane.gif
498KB, 500x279px
>>55160704
Witches.
>>
>>55160689
>a deer-horn waifu
. . . those are really rare and you know I'm a collector, damnit.
>>
File: I Rule..jpg (1MB, 1703x2498px) Image search: [Google]
I Rule..jpg
1MB, 1703x2498px
>>55160761
And Bitchgamesh retreats again.
>>
File: 1501462783854.png (70KB, 265x234px) Image search: [Google]
1501462783854.png
70KB, 265x234px
>>55160572
Don't let these zasshus talk to you that way, my king!
>>
File: 29176l.jpg (82KB, 330x450px) Image search: [Google]
29176l.jpg
82KB, 330x450px
>>55160706
tl;dr of it is: Humans who get a Midas Bank card are called Entrées / Entrepreneurs. Get various inhuman waifus and familiars called Assets. Take part in battles with other Entrées called Deals. Use their winnings and other dealings with Midas Bank to make it big in the business world of Earth.

Little do they know Midas Bank can retcon the past, present, and future if you fail to make even one payment. This has resulted in countries being erased from existence due to being taken as collateral.

>>55160776
Okay but

bear with me here

WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE IN RETURN
>>
File: Hank Hill.jpg (164KB, 741x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Hank Hill.jpg
164KB, 741x1078px
King of the Hill Jump when ? I want to make Hank a Green Lantern.
>>
>>55158639
How dangerous would you say it is going Pretender, given that mandatory drawback? I've not seen the show, so I'm not sure how capable the Center is, compared to someone with the full Pretender perk tree. Is Jared the sort of character getting by on the skin of his teeth with some hefty plot armour?
>>
File: So I will. HAHAHAHAHA.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
So I will. HAHAHAHAHA.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>55160761
>>
>>55160776
Please just invest in genemods
>>
>>55160641
Do we have any anti-past-erasing/anti-harmful-reality-warping perks? (Think there might be one in arrow.) I have a bank to destroy.
>>
>>55160798
You gotta make it senpai
>>
>>55160807
Genemodded waifus aren't real waifus.
>>
>>55160798
Someone was working on one, but it was absolutely terrible and we asked them to stop.
You can go to King of the Hill with the Sitcom jump, though.
>>
>>55160797
>spoiler
The collected memories of, I don't know, a hundred people? Is that fair?
>>
>>55160781
Why are those golems made of people having sex?
>>
>>55160808
personally I got According To My Records from Drakengard and God-Slayer from Alterworld D. Rus for that.

Pretty sure there are other options tho.

>>55160829
Hold up, let me grab my calculator, I forgot the exchange rate for memories.
>>
>>55160801
Its not much more dangerous than the current world, that said it is the current world with a government agency after you.
>>
>>55160833
Every universe has a Bad Dragon, anon. It's just one of those things you need to recognize but not think about too much.
>>
>>55160833
Don't think about it too much Anon.
>>
>>55160400
And what's his armor called, again?
>>
>>55160823
Your waifu isnt a real waifu
>>
>>55160545
https://boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/45975339/#q45983613
it took me a while but I found it so yes you can reinvest money into a country's future.
>>
>>55160863
>Humans
>Bad Dragon
Anon.
>>
>>55158639
Pretender perk mentions a "hunted by the center drawback", while the Drawback section calls it "wanted by the center".
>>
>>55160876
It's a franchise
>>
>>55160873
All the while, numerous other people keep getting lured in. Keep accepting the cards, keep getting dragged into Deals, and getting retconned alive as collateral.
>>
>>55160801
Depends on your other perks and abilities.

If you are a general in the army, or rule your own country, or have 100 million in disposable income every year, that Shady Corporation doing blatantly illegal shit has a very different ending. Like everyone working at the Center getting bamboo skewers under their fingernails, and the the director getting flayed alive, and a lesson in there are some people you cannot try to enslave with impunity. And that without you being literal superman or something.
>>
>>55160873
Also something you keep forgetting - each country has their own Economic District and Masakaki.

Global phenomenon.

People all over the world getting conned into this garbage.
>>
Holy shit this place has ruined me. Ever since those mass of Naruto updates I got back into fanfics. It's been a hell of a ride, I've spent the last 6 hours trying to find a Percy Jackson fanfic.
Send help, both for me and to help me find this god damn fic.
>>
>>55160939
yeah I haven't done it in a long time and I'm very careful about Midas money getting into circulation to the point where our nation's anti-counterfeiting measures can detect it. But if you're going to get me for this you also have to judge everyone else who took the jump.

>>55161013
yes it's part of what I've been trying to do Away with the notion of economy
>>
>>55161033
What is the fic you are looking for about, or are you just looking for some good ones?
>>
I heard my name.

Well, I liked the idea of Economic Investment Jump so much, I decided to split it into a real jump, inspired by Wolf of Wall Street, the Big Short and all that jazz.

...right after I finish this presentation on gender pay gaps.
>>
>>55161078
When's the RWBY update.
>>
>>55161078
Glad to hear it's not dead- and good fucking luck.

DENYTHEMASAKAKI.
REJECTTHECLOWN.
>>
>>55161078
>gender pay gaps
Oh, so you're taking creative writing this semester?
>>
I am looking for some generic rpg monsters, I want the super low tier ones though.

Other than slimes and plants and goblins what else is there?
>>
>>55161078
>Gender Pay Gaps
THERE'S NO SUCH THING
>>
>>55161078
>gender pay gaps.
Alright I have no idea what this is, so good luck?
>>
>>55161113
>>Gender Pay Gaps
>THERE'S NO SUCH THING
THERE IS IN WOMEN'S STUDIES COURSES
>>
>>55161092
Having to pile updates and DLCs to the front is why I miss being able to release new and original jumps without being hassled.

>>55161100
thanks!

>>55161102
It's a workplace thing, more how well you can speech. Anyway, I really ought to rehearse.
>>
>>55161133
Hey man, it's a popular property.
>>
>>55161124
GUESS THAT'S WHY WOMEN'S STUDIES IS A WORTHLESS DEGREE TO HAVE!
>>
>>55161133
>It's a workplace thing
I don't know where you work, but fuck wherever you work

>Anyway, I really ought to rehearse.
Go practice, man. Break a leg.
>>
>>55161068
It was a surprisingly good Percabeth fic. Mostly from Annabeth's perspective, she's a hyper-intelligent girl with social anxiety to the point where she sometimes doesn't talk for weeks. She has a really strained relationship with her parents and Rachel Elizabeth Dare is her adopted sister who is in college. Most memorable scene to me is a scene where Percy and Annabeth meet in a hospital where Percy is meeting Sally, who has cancer, and Annabeth is meeting her grandma, who has Alzheimer's. The entire thing is a real punch to the gut.
>>
>>55161123
It's a very popular myth and a good example of how you can lie with statistics.
>>
>>55161145
It hurts my heart to see what's happened to the humanities and social sciences
>>
>>55161133
hey can we get a Ruling on whether or not the Midas bank automatically shows up in every other jump you go to without you Inviting them in? because that does make things a bit of a trapand may prevent some jumpers from taking it
>>
>>55161158
>a good example of how you can lie with statistics
>Mark Twain intensifies
>>
Any word from FUAnon on the Crash Bandicoot jump?
>>
>>55161078
Does that mean you've dropped the idea of making a [C] jump? Would be pretty sad.
>>
>>55161172
Bike lock stocks became very popular in those courses though.
>>
>>55161143
Not disagreeing with that. They even managed to swing a fighting game crossover!

>>55161173
I would advise waiting for the re-release, as scenarios will exist to invite the Midas Bank or tailor your own district.
>>
>>55161123
It's basically a thing where women bitch about not being paid as much as men when it's their own damn fault since most of them go into more "emotionally fulfilling" yet less paid jobs, while men go into more work intensive and higher paid jobs. The dichotomy means that when you total up the average pay for men and the average pay for women, men as a whole make more money than women as a whole.
>>
>>55161078
>>55161113
If your bosses ever say you shouldn't tell coworkers how much you are paid, and you are not allowed to ask how much someone else is paid, expect chicanery to be involved. Any excuse to pay some less will be used. Including Gender. Or cronyism.

Unless the salary is fixed to the position, and public knowledge, expect things like that to occur.
>>
Do we have a Ikki Tousen jump?
>>
>>55161238
Kind've, but given the jumpmaker it's a hot topic due to our screamy twelve-year-old population.

It's a Dirge jump.
>>
>>55161110
Skeletons, zombies, giant bats, giant floating fish, giant insects, giant spiders, giant rats... giant animals in general. Dragons and other big monsters like sandworms that are unexpectedly weak for some reason, going down in just a few hits.
>>
File: [F 1.0] Ikki Tousen.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
[F 1.0] Ikki Tousen.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>55161238
Knowing my luck it's outdated, but oh well. Here you go.
>>
>>55161238
>>55161259
>>55161284
Literally just an excuse to shitpost.
>>
>>55161259
Sorry

>>55161284
Thanks!
>>
>>55161201
I want a Coco.
>>
>>55161299
Actually I saw some art of Kyocho Chuukou, and since I'm a fan of tall women and huge boobs I thought I'd ask.
>>
I'm wracking my brain to come up with a Legend perk for the Living Legend. So far I got nothing.

>>55160553
>So, the "While worn" part always works for anyyone who wears it (even if they steal it from you), the "while it is part of you" part works only while you have it and is a better version of the normal effect (does it just kinda stick to you, whatever form you're in?), and the "if you give it away" part is an enhancement on top of the normal "while worn" effect?
>Did I get that right?
Yes. that's exactly what I intended.

>>55160580
Uh... I guess? They won't be born for 1000 years, as Moana takes place at the end of the Wayfinder Pause. Hawaii won't be founded for a hundred years or so by the end of Moana. Is there a Lilo and Stitch Jump? I'd make one, but I don't have a copy of the animated series or the other two movies.
>>
File: Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (72KB, 921x682px) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
72KB, 921x682px
>>55161222
looking forward to the opportunity to show folks I'm not as colossal a bastard as they think I am. in the meantime the jump and my asset Precious get moved to notes for later revision.
>>
Just posting a build before I hit the hay.

Generic Isekai Jump 133:
CP: 1000
Marked [+200]
The Gods Are Dicks [+300]
The Nigh End [+300]
Origin: Summoned
Race: Human
Perks:
A Hero's Title [Free]
A Hero's Vigor [-100]
A Hero's Light [-300]
Perceptive [-600]
Protagonist's Charm [-100]
Protagonist's Luck [-100]
Cheats:
Skill Books [Free]
Limit Break [-200]
The System [-400]
Items:
Bag of Coins [Free]

Companions:
Alice
Origin: Reborn
Race: Monster (Slime)
Perks:
Accustomed [Free]
Cultured [-100]
Perceptive [-300]
Cheats:
Upgrade [Free]
Items:
Robe of Disguise [Free]
Vassal Tribe [-100]
Cave of Beginnings [-200]

Ranma
Race: Monster (Goblin)
Perks:
Accustomed [Free]
Cultured [-100]
Regretful [-200]
Perceptive [-300]
Protagonist's Luck [-100]
Cheats:
Upgrade [Free]
Items:
Robe of Disguise [Free]

Ryoga
Race: Mystic Beast (Oni) [-200]
Perks:
Accustomed [Free]
Cultured [-100]
Perceptive [-300]
Cheats:
Absorptive Stomach [Free]
Items:
Robe of Disguise [Free]
Vassal Tribe [-100]

Yumi
Origin: Gamer
Race: Dungeon Heart
Perks:
User Interface [Free]
Speechcraft [-100]
Thorough Research [-200]
Accustomed [-100]
Unique Skills:
The System [Free]
Items:
Adventurer’s Remains [Free]
Golem Formula [-100]
Alchemical Metals [-200]

Writefagging: https://pastebin.com/gnLmH6Bm
>>
>>55161222
It's too bad you made it early enough so that almost the entire jump is full of generic muck that barely represents the setting, to the point where almost the entire jump could be thrown out. And that there'll never be a proper jump because muh builds.
>>
>>55161234
No, the reality is that women choose lower paying jobs on average. Our statistics show that, in the same position, men and women make about the same. The lie comes in when people take the average and apply it to specific positions.
>>
>>55161333
>Is there a Lilo and Stitch Jump
Nope.

>I don't have a copy
Get your pegleg out.
>>
>>55160427
Elrond was really interesting and gave me a lot of good advice about living forever.
>>
>>55161374
Elrond is a mopey butthole.
>>
File: jumpchain mortal kombat.pdf (7MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain mortal kombat.pdf
7MB, 1x1px
>>55159029
Sorry mate, went out for a bit. Here you go.
>>
>>55160427
Speaking with Hestia from PJO and Delirium of the Endless were both very pleasant experiences.
>>
>>55161377
Shut up! He's my FRIEND.
>>
>>55161152
>>55161068
I really should be working on my jumps but back to the grind I go.
>>
>>55161300
No problem.

I get a lot of mileage out of the Dragon stuff, by the by. The Will of Heaven is awesome and was the basis of my custom Exaltations before HeavensAnon opened the floodgates on everybody getting their own bullshit.

Yes I am a very bitter person.
>>
>>55161372
Maybe if I can get ahead of my schoolwork.
>>
>>55161414
Sorry I couldn't help, tried to find it but got nothing.
>>
>>55161420
That's an issue with /jc/ in general, but what else are you gonna do. Sooner or later any big, multi-perk combo mess is going to be replaced by a one-perk stop.
>>
>>55161429
It's fine been looking for a lot of today and I'm starting to believe it got deleted but I refuse to believe it till I can't find it at all.
>>
>>55161333
>I'm wracking my brain to come up with a Legend perk for the Living Legend. So far I got nothing.
As the anon who said it might be cool... I'm currently watching the movie, so if I think of something while watching, I'll mention it to you?

So far, the only thing I came up with is already the 200cp Demigod perk. So that's a bust.
>>
File: Hotaru.png (402KB, 601x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hotaru.png
402KB, 601x1024px
>>55161378
This is actually phenomenal.
>>
>>55158992
Old, but my only complaint is that the sections aren't grouped together. I am absolutely for opening up jumps to new ideas, but this just makes things hard to find.
>>
>>55161404
He can be both.
>>
>>55161467
It is isn't it? It's not perfect and relies a bit too much on knowing what you're taking rather than describing it, but the image work is top notch and the prices are pretty well balanced.
>>
File: JUMPER.png (208KB, 771x579px) Image search: [Google]
JUMPER.png
208KB, 771x579px
>>55161338
And my pic didn't stick.
>>
>>55161354
And that disproves what he said how?
>>
>>55160729
Correcting the various mistakes you pointed out.

>are there no pretenders that were never under the Center's thumb?

None that were shown, the center even went to the trouble of trying to create their own artificial ones. It seems to be a combination of a genetic thing and proper training to bring it out.

> Cleaners
Sure you know what I can do that.

>>55160765
I have never actually seen john doe, I am not sure what or if I am going to do next, this turned out to be a hard one to put together.

>>55160801
I would say it's dangerous but survivable, like >>55160862 said it's about like have a government agency after you. However the blending in and disappearing is what the Pretender does. Jarod had to move around a lot but The Center was only as close as they were because he left a trail. I would say if you move around, don't do anything stupid or get really unlucky it's survivable.
>>55160898
Thank you I'll change that
>>
>>55161378
Thank you. It doesn't look half-bad desu.
>>
What are some good servants to fuse in the demi servant option that don't go above 1000sp?
>>
>>55161558
>>55161467
Your idea of good relies on no explanation of anything?
>>
>>55161422
Can a living Legend that is an island use the capstone to grow to the same degree as a storm or wind could?
>>
>>55161542
He's saying that employers are intentionally paying women less. That's not true.
>>
>>55161325
>tall women and huge boobs
>Kyocho Chuukou
Excellent taste. She's also very adorable.
>>
>>55158343
Remember if you jump this you are a racist for cultural appropriation
>>
File: 404.jpg (95KB, 770x435px) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
95KB, 770x435px
>>55161615
>good servants
>that don't go above 1000sp
>>
>>55161693
I think what they're getting at is basically what >>55161527 is saying. As a Jump, the lack of description isn't ideal, but for people who know what everything is it's serviceable. And aside from the lack of explanation, the only real problems the Jump has is lack of perks and companion options.
>>
>>55161750
Its just sad they fucked with some kids Halloween over that.
>>
>>55158564
I'm working on four for OC settings I've invented.
>>
>>55161750
but doesn't not going drop in kind of make Your Jumper Hawaiian?
>>
>>55161615
FSN Archer 975SP Cost EMIYA. The Faker. Class- Archer (-200) STR- D (+25) END- C AGI- C MANA- B (-150) LCK- E Class Skills- Magic Resistance- D (-25) Personal Skills- Clairvoyance- C (Freebie) Eye of the Mind (True)- B (-200) Magecraft- C- (-125) Noble Phantasms- Unlimited Blade Works- A++ (-300) Drawbacks- Independent Action- B (+75)
>>
>>55161693
Good thing is good. Bad thing is X, Y, and Z. I know Mortal Kombat. I've also always been of the idea that a little leg work should be expected. It stops people from power wanking and it makes them have to learn the setting.
>>
>>55159114
You realize they're going to get posted in thread, right?
>>
File: horsesalesman.jpg (174KB, 625x537px) Image search: [Google]
horsesalesman.jpg
174KB, 625x537px
So what are some good followers or other beings who do not take up a slot?
>>
>>55161795
Your opinion is godawful. So your jump should be a garbage spreadsheet and rely on a fucking wiki for people to understand it.
>>
>>55159505
Such a tease
>>
>>55158343
the way demigod And The nothing without your hook drawback is phrased it takes away immortality and Agelessness you get from other jumps so maybe correct that to specifying that it only specifically refers to the immortality and Agelessness inherent with demigods in this jump?
>>
>>55160588
It's a giant robot, just small enough to easily fit through a quantum teleportation gate, and packed full of matter transmutation technology and a relay hub for a quantum teleportation resource distribution system. Together those systems allow a single commander to build an entire army of robots within minutes and then guide them against their enemies, without any concern for logistics.
>>
>>55161795
>I've also always been of the idea that a little leg work should be expected.
This opinion is garbage and has been rejected from the get go
>>
>>55161822
Eclipse phase lets you get a lot of helpful voices in your headthat do not take up slots
>>
File: 1080_1920_muramasa_13.jpg (224KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1080_1920_muramasa_13.jpg
224KB, 1080x1920px
>>55161822
Homonculous maid from overlord. Super loyal, diesnt need food, will do literally anything for you. Anything.
>>
>>55161794
How would EMIYA eact to seeing Kiritsugu if I summoned him in Fate/Zero
>>
File: Moana CYOA (6).pdf (226KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Moana CYOA (6).pdf
226KB, 1x1px
>>55161462
I added a new 600 point and a priceless / exclusive / mandatory thing to cover the "Nature" thing and moved that out of Shell of Gold.
>>55161479
I just like having everything for a background grouped together so I can see it all in one place. Sorry. I really don't like having to scroll down from the perks to the items to see all the things that I get a discount on. It means I'm having to do that over and over again for each background and it makes my head hurt.
>>55161698
Sure. Most of those islands are volcanic and grow through cyclic erruptions, so it's perfectly reasonable in a mythological context.
>>55161750
Uh....
>>
>>55161780
>but doesn't not going drop in kind of make Your Jumper Hawaiian?
Oh so now you're pretending to be transracial!
>>
>>55161172
Hey, History is still fine. Right?
>>
>>55161875
Criminally under rated follower, solid aesthetic
10/10
>>
>>55161903
Mostly. If you get the right prof.
>>
>>55161825
If you think you are going to figure out most settings by reading a jump you are actually slow.
>>55161839
And nearly all jumpers I would bet have died from being know-it-all little shits. If you go to a setting you do not actually know you are retarded.
>>
>>55161902
If you take an origin the origin applies to your Jumper if your origin is Hawaiian your Jumper becomes Hawaiian this is not rocket science
>>
>>55161822
Be an Infernal Exalted, go Devil-Tiger, spawn a bunch of demons. I believe Mardukth's ruling was that summoned demons don't take up companion slots, so by spawning just a single Third Circle you get eight followers (a Third Circle and the seven Second Circles that it will itself spawn), plus whatever First Circle demons they create. It's a good bargain. Eight powerful friends and a bunch of minions, for the low price of deciding that you'll care about a certain topic the same way for the rest of your life.
>>
>>55161901
I think it would be fine if it was just items and perks being grouped together for each background, but it's disorienting to be reading the drawbacks when I've hardly seen anything the jump has.
>>
>>55161033
Same thing happened to me!
>>
>>55161899
Hi dad?
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (38KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
38KB, 649x536px
>>55161942
>the low price of deciding that you'll care about a certain topic the same way for the rest of your life.
>>
>>55161916
Strictly speaking, Moana is from Motu Nui. That 's the largest of the islands of Easter Island and is part of moder day chile.
>>
>>55161703
Well, yeah, they are. If they know a woman will accept less for the same work then a man would in the same position, they will offer them less for the same work.

Hence the corporate idea of keeping salaries secret, so the female won't find out her male coworker is getting paid more for the same job.
>>
>>55161903
See >>55161912 It depends completely on the prof. As a discipline it's a little eh. There's the same growing trend toward revisionism that exists in the rest of humanitites.

Learn to live and die by primary sources and you'll be okay. That works for philosophy too which has gone to shit. Just stick to primary sources and ignore narrative and ideologically heavy books.
>>
That reminds me in Exalted Infernals can demons you make reproduce? If so they are considered your descendants and you can keep them in your inner world right?
>>
>>55161970
Okay so she's Polynesian same ballpark
>>
>>55161942
>for the rest of your life

Don't Third Circle Souls die and get replaced when Primordials change their minds hard enough?
>>
>>55161947
But with drawbacks linked to each background group, it makes sense to have them there too, if you've already got items and perks together.
>>
>>55161942
Meta from Project Freelancer says hi.
As does Attitude from MMPR.
Pretty sure there are other perks as well that allow for beneficial growth.

>>55161967
Intimacies are a mechanic in Exalted that are, frankly, kinda dumb. It depicts "likes" and "dislikes" and "opinions" as things that are IRREVERSIBLE, UNCHANGEABLE.
>>
How potent is the data (in the normal sense) storage capacity of the Data Integrated Thought Entity/Collection System perks from Haruhi? Could I "download" Wikipedia? The whole Internet? The Jedi Archives? The Moon Cell?
>>
>>55161901
>I added a new 600 point and a priceless / exclusive / mandatory thing to cover the "Nature" thing and moved that out of Shell of Gold.
Huh, that's pretty cool.

Damnit though, I was /this/ close to posting a finished build, and now I'm going to have to start rearranging my budget again.
>>
>>55161915
>And nearly all jumpers I would bet have died from being know-it-all little shits.
I'd give you the survival rate of the average jumper being low. I'd chalk that up to arrogance as much as ignorance.

>If you go to a setting you do not actually know you are retarded.
Again: this is retarded. As long as you don't immediately stick your dick into everything and everyone and start punching the universe you'll be fine. Jumpers are more juiced than the average inhabitant of the respective jumps they visit, so as long as you don't act like a dumbass you'll be fine.
>>
>>55161988
>That reminds me in Exalted Infernals can demons you make reproduce?
Yes though almost all demons don't reproduce sexually. Each type of demon have their own ways of making more of them.

Also 1st circle demons are created by 2nd circle demons.
>>
>>55161942
I'm pretty sure Devil Tigers aren't influenced by their themes in the way the Yozi are
>>
>>55162019
I guess that's a good thing?
>>
File: hF9DF9917.jpg (33KB, 452x673px) Image search: [Google]
hF9DF9917.jpg
33KB, 452x673px
>>55161942
Is Infernals on the drive, or is it still a WIP?
>>
>>55161967
Third Circle Demons embody traits of their creators' personalities. Mechanically, how this works is that you pick an Intimacy (the rules' term for something you care about enough that it can give bonuses or penalties to social combat rolls) and turn that into the demon's Motivation (the term for the major driving goal of a being). So you could turn your love for your wife into a demon that wanted to make her as happy as possible, for example. As long as the demon is alive, you can't lose that Intimacy or change its context. So you'd never stop loving your wife, in this example.

>>55161999
Yes, but "hard enough" means a major metaphysical shift. If you're not changing who and what you are on a deep level, you're not going to naturally alter a demon-enforced Intimacy.

>>55162010
>Pretty sure there are other perks as well that allow for beneficial growth.
Yeah, sure, but then you're killing your demon. The demon's tied to the Intimacy, change it and you fundamentally alter who and what they are.

>>55162047
They can act outside their Excellency, yes, but they're still affected by their demons. It's right there in Path of a Thousand Whispers' charm text.

>>55162097
Been on the drive for a while now, check the Jumps With Folders folder.
>>
>>55162118
>Yeah, sure, but then you're killing your demon. The demon's tied to the Intimacy, change it and you fundamentally alter who and what they are.

Unless you then share the related perks WITH the demons, allowing them to change with you-

oh wait, last time I asked this kinda stuff I got mostly answers of "Well then you explode."
>>
File: my disgust.jpg (33KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
my disgust.jpg
33KB, 600x581px
>>55162026
>As long as you don't immediately stick your dick into everything and everyone and start punching the universe you'll be fine.
You don't know that. It's could explicitly be the opposite. You would have no fucking idea. You're the one calling me arrogant when I'm saying it's better better to do your homework. Are you fucking serious, you pouncy little shit?
>I can do thing because I say so
>But you should read thing
>No, that's dumb
Yeah, arrogant. Certainly one of us.
>>
>>55161615
Li Shuwen. Crazy Kung--Fu skills and the only assassin that bothers to actually try and sneak attack.
>>
>>55162012
Pretty fucking potent seeing as it is basically an information god. I'd say it probably stops at The Moon Cell out of those options.
>>
>>55162010
>Intimacies are a mechanic in Exalted that are, frankly, kinda dumb. It depicts "likes" and "dislikes" and "opinions" as things that are IRREVERSIBLE, UNCHANGEABLE.
No it doesn't. They change all the time. Half the social combat rule set is about changing them, and even without someone else actively persuading you to change them they can just change on their own in response to new events in your life. They're only unchangeable if you reinforce them with magic, like in this example.
>>
>>55162153
I get the impression that the perk version is far less potent than the original Data Overmind, and that by taking it you are some sort of splinter entity stronger than any individual Humanoid Interface but not nearly on the level of a godlike hivemind.
>>
File: Trillion Eyes.jpg (145KB, 693x520px) Image search: [Google]
Trillion Eyes.jpg
145KB, 693x520px
>>55161901
Would something like the Night's Sky be a valid thing for Living Legend? I am always on the look out for things that let me be a cosmic horror. Even if I need to grow them over xianxia timescales.
>>
>>55162139
I don't think it would lead to explosions, but I also don't think that would fix the problem. If the issue is "changing this thing causes this other thing to change", then "make this other thing able to change with the first thing" isn't actually a solution. You'd just be easing the transition. No, what you should do if you want to keep a demon around while you change your mind is to turn them into a god using Siderals charms. Then they're still alive and keep their nature, but they're outside of your soul hierarchy now.
>>
>>55162181
Even as a fragment I'd say you could get the Jedi Archive or at least a good portion of it.
>>
If you have a "able to start singing a musical number at the drop of a hat" perk, can soundtrack perks alter themselves just enough to provide accompaniment?

You know, so I'm not singing with no music, like an ANIMAL.
>>
>>55161988
Yes, and yes. Few things to keep in mind though.

Demons almost never reproduce through sex (instead using weird means like driving a spike into a bloodape to let the scream of pain coalescend into a new blood ape, or a bunch of dancers fusing to seperates as a group with one extra member that has the others' memories remixed).

Demons only really reproduce through sex if they sleep with mortals, producing demon-blooded children (that may one day ascend to 1st Circle demons themselves).

2nd and 3rd Circles can make new 1st Circles through various unique means too. One has a tree that creates them through bloodsacrifices, another has a cauldron that creates a new one if a skull's dropped into it, and another just has them kind of crawl out of the always-open wounds on his body.

3rd Circles are likely to produce Behemoths instead of Demon-Blooded if they have children though (Behemoths being unique creatures, often massive and powerful, but with varying levels of intelligence from genius to near-mindless).

>>55161999
Not automatically. But the Primordial changing it's mind basically means that the 3rd Circle changes, and vice versa.

Also, you can manually kill the 3rd Circle to replace it with something else if you really want to.

>>55162214
>Then they're still alive and keep their nature, but they're outside of your soul hierarchy now.
Well, to a point. Disconnecting them does change their nature IIRC, even if they mostly remain the same person.
>>
>>55162250
That's pretty baller. Thanks.
>>
>>55162181
You'd probably still have to build your way up to that level yeah, but I remember even one of the Overmind-splinter characters in the show stole Haruhi's powers at one point. There was a bit where they ran into an even stranger type of being, and speculated it was a direct avatar of that thing's hivemind whereas Yuki's just a splinter.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>55162261
...Aaand I forgot to put on my name.
>>
>>55161915
I know Mortal Kombat. The jump is no barrier to me. I still think it's garbage and so is your opinion.
>>
>>55161777
What happened?
>>
>>55161973
>If they know a woman will accept less for the same work then a man would in the same position
But all statistics show that women and men make the same for the same position, you moron.
>>
>>55162261
>>55162027
Thank you for the help you two.
>>
>>55162146
Okay, so, you're clearly retarded or the like. It's my understanding those people get irritated very easily when they don't understand something. Let me explain:

First, I didn't call you arrogant. Go back and read my post and you'll see that what I said was the arrogance as much as ignorance will be a contributing factor in the short lifespan of many jumpers. Now, onto the next bit.

I, the person typing this, should not have to go out and read about a property a jump is based off of. The jump document should have what I need to know, as the person reading the jump document, in order to make a build.

I am not saying, I have never said, that a jumper shouldn't do research before running about adventuring. However, barring certain perks and items, a jumper may not be able to research a setting before entering it. People run their jump-chans, benefactors or whatever, differently with some having more meta-agency and others less.

In conclusion, you are a retard. You are conflating what makes sense for a jumper with what makes sense for a person in this thread playing this game. If you cannot understand the distinction between these two things, log off and go seek professional help. I'm done with this as I do not believe you have the mental wherewithal to continue this conversation.

May god have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>55162261
>Demons only really reproduce through sex if they sleep with mortals, producing demon-blooded children (that may one day ascend to 1st Circle demons themselves).
Which can be very disturbing to them, because your average demon has no idea sex can produce children. So they fuck a mortal, just having a nice time like they always do, and then bam! They've got this...thing growing inside them. Ew!
>>
>>55162201
Yes. The Night Sky would be a valid thing.
>>
File: Neomah.jpg (39KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
Neomah.jpg
39KB, 426x600px
>>55162368
Yeah. Imagine you're just playing a fun new videogame or something one day, and bam! Suddenly, there's a weird thing growing inside you.

Even worse for them, because most demons seem to emerge fully-formed (excepting a Neomah's stitched-together monster babies, but those usually don't last long anyway), so I doubt they have much of an idea what's going on with whole gestation and growing stuff.
>>
>>55162260
that would make sense to me, yes.
>>
>>55162118
>As long as the demon is alive, you can't lose that Intimacy or change its context. So you'd never stop loving your wife, in this example.
Aka mindrape to make you inhuman and inflexible.
>>
>>55162504
There are ways around this.
>>
>>55162449
>Why doesn't it understand language yet? I know Old Realm within a day of being forged from bloodstained iron, I don't understand why my son is having this problem. Is it my fault? Am I bad mother? I keep telling him to calm down, that I'm getting him food, but all he does is cry! Not that he eats much, anyway, he can't keep the bonewheat or lead wine down. Maybe I should take him to see Dr. Devours-The-Screams-Of-The-Unknown again.
>>
>>55162365
>First, I didn't call you arrogant
You implied it.
>The jump document should have what I need to know,
And most do not.
>You are conflating what makes sense for a jumper with what makes sense for a person in this thread playing this game.
There is literally no difference. To reasonably assume you can pass most chains you must know it or you have no fucking reason at all to assume you can get through it. You're wrong. You are simply incorrect.
>>
>>55162516
Which are?

I'm just talking in-setting anyway.
>>
>>55162516
No there aren't.

Exalted's fiat is immutable.
>>
>>55162504
No, you misunderstand, it's consensual. Mindfucking, not mindrape.
>>
>>55162542
It's been a long time since you sunk to this shitposting.
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>55162523
Demons make for bad, but hilarious, parents and babysitters.
>>
>>55162437
Today, I shall be a chunk of sky big enough to cover an Island or two. A million or perhaps a billion years from now, A planet will orbit a star, that star will orbit a black hole, that black hole will sit at the center of a galaxy, and that galaxy will serve as one of my Trillion Eyes.

Glorious.
>>
>>55162581
Squeak
>>
>>55162581
Now I am really curious how you got the body for that and the other Trillion Eyes.
>>
>>55157551
Yeah, you can treat it as an alt form if you like.
>>
>>55162525
>There is literally no difference between me the real person and me the imaginary character with a spreadsheet full of superpowers
Wow.
>>
>>55162337
>But all statistics show
I thought you were complaining about how what awful liars statistics were higher in the thread?
>>55161158
>good example of how you can lie with statistics.
>>
>>55158992
A Greater Gift actually seems really broken. How are you meant to die if you're an ocean or winter here?
>>
>>55162063
It is a good pain, yes.

I'll post my build tomorrow, gonna sleep on whether I want to drop 300cp of stuff to get Force of Nature.
>>
>>55162525
>First, I didn't call you arrogant
>You implied it.
Autism
>>
>>55162670
Shoot it until it dies.
>>
>>55162659
Not in practice, no.
>>
>>55162655
Hey Val, does Element Queen grant an immunity or at least a resistance to whatever element we control?
>>
>>55162654
You mean the art for them? Ran a random eldritch thing through the DeepDream program with two different "Style" images.
you can find the program here: https://deepdreamgenerator.com/

>>55162670
When you piss off Land or Summer.
>>
>>55162662
I said you can lie with statistics. Statistics represent facts, but you can contextualize them falsely. For example, our statistics say all women, averaged, make less than all men averaged. This is a fact. The lie would be to say this means that women in position x make less than men in position x.
>>
>>55162730
>You mean the art for them?
No I meant more your build to be able to be that thing, the trillion eyes creature. What perks and etc. let you reach that level of eldritch is what I meant.
>>
>>55160765
Man that show was fantastic. Really wish it got a second season.
>>
>>55162725
Eh, I'd say only strong resistance unless it was your own element that you'd created. Don't think there's enough evidence to claim full on immunity.
>>
>>55162705
>>55162730
It really seems a bit over the top though to become the entire night sky and effectively unbeatable in a jump for Moana.
>>
>>55162811
Fair enough, Thanks, Val.
>>
>>55162826
You're forgetting the part where turning yourself into the night sky also makes you pretty much unable to do anything.
>>
>>55162874
Nah your forgetting you have the stars to talk to. Maybe you should roll to seduce the stars while you are at it.
>>
>>55159986
Don't forget that you're wearing bulky commando armour with a limited number of holsters. I may give the regular clone trooper armour another backup weapon slot though.
>>
>>55162811
Thanks for inspiring me.
>>
>>55162874
No it doesn't. You just can't act in more then one place time at a single time. it still lets you feel everything that happens elsewhere and gives you a big boost in power equal to what you are when you're focused and also makes you effectively indestructible if you choose something like Winter or the Nights' Sky
>>
>>55162901
Anytime.
>>
>>55162904
You're only indesctrutable when difuse. If you choose to be someplace specific, you can be harmed. Te Ka lost her hand twice. A sufficiently powerful enemy could probably kill you. But it's a disney movie. You have to be doing something pretty heinous to get killed. Or be someone's parent.
>>
>>55162956
You should probably detail that then, since that's a fairly major limitation. I'd say how the diffusion/focus limits and workings are are much more important than almost anything else in that perk.
>>
>>55162956
If A Greater Gift basically lets you be an aspect of nature, can...can I be Lalotai? Or is it to unnatural a place?
>>
>>55162904
You act with the thing you are.

The ocean can do water things as it does in the movie, but the night sky? You would be able to observe, but there's nothing much physically there.
>>
>>55162789
I am still working on getting to where it takes a minimum of powerwank. the old trillion facets thing called for goofy stuff like using the shoggoth body from the lovecraft jump, diamond body devil fruit and the physical growth uncap from that whf ogre jump. Put stuff like greatest magician of an age from dc occult and mantra form from asura's wrath and you've got a pretty decent imitation old god.

Stuff like Upgrade from Isekai and altforms that are closer to where I want to go like Living Legend make this kind of silliness easier though not any less fun.
>>
>>55162956
Is there any limit on what we can become? Can we become the universe or a timeline?
>>
What are some good perks for performing during combat, especially combat oriented dancing abilities?
>>
>>55162978
Latoia?
>>
>>55162992
There's one in Last Exile for a dance-based martial art, I think.
>>
>>55162985
Also things that would be good to include in the perk, since that implication isn't really there. You can burn a paradise to ash, it says nothing about requiring a volcano to be there to do so.
>>
>>55162986
I figured there would be a lot more to have to be like that, but I guess those would do it. Good luck on making a complete version of your Trillion Eyed Deity/Eldritch God thing.
>>
>>55162995
Not that anon, but Lalotai ia the the Realm of Monsters in the movie.
>>
Waifuing Princess Snake Y/N?
>>
>>55163031
*is
Fuck typos, man.
>>
>>55162968
I think of how to word it.
>>55162978
I don't know if in polynesian myth lalotai had a spirit. Tartaros was both a titan and a place. I don't know if the same is true of Lalotai.
>>55162985
Yes. That's pretty much exactly right. The night Sky would interact with darkness I guess.
>>55162988
It has to be part of the natural world. something the polynesians could have personified. a season, the sun, the ocean. Something that is part of the living world (from a pre-science view point).
>>55163009
You are the volcano. Te Ka is a living volcano. that's what that's refering to.
>>
>>55163044
Who?
>>
>>55163044
I don't remember anything about her personality, but she'd probably be hard to reach unless you buy the Afterlife Gate item.
>>
>>55163044
Wrong thread?
>>
Is this better?
>>55163009
(1000) A Greater Gift: Perhaps you are a being of the storm, or of volcanic fire, or of life itself. Perhaps you are the ocean in all its vastness and wonder. You may spread whatever you are far and wide by an act of will, though the further you do this, the more you will lose yourself in the act. However, if you focus on a specific place and time, there is little you cannot do. You could transform a volcanic wasteland into a verdant paradise in minutes as a spirit of life, or burn such a paradise to ash and dust as a spirit of fire. When you act in this guise, you utilize what you are. The ocean uses water to influence things. Te Ka uses fire and smoke. Te Fiti uses plants and life itself. The only limits on this are the limits of nature itself, and even then, such limits are fragile things, often little more than suggestions. Even at your most spread out, you will be able to sense things happening at your extremities the same way someone would feel a bug crawling on their foot. You must be something that is part of the natural world. While you are hard to damage in any real way while diffuse, when you are in a single place, you are more vulnerable and can still be destroyed with sufficient force or power.
>>
>>55163057
>>55163120
Dragon Ball Z character.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Snake

Also, don't bother with her and just buy the Saiyan waifu instead. Be careful though, Saiyan tails pop off if you pull them too hard.
>>
>Fixed some capitalization issues,
>The Cleaner now fallows you from world to world but isn't a companion unless you import them.
>>
>>55163134
That's a lot better. You should probably note that you also need to be something the people here would view as a spirit, since you said that was a limit earlier, unless you want people to start picking planets, stars or bigger things.
>>
>>55163165
It says part of the natural world.
>>
File: 3fWb5AJ.gif (7MB, 510x284px) Image search: [Google]
3fWb5AJ.gif
7MB, 510x284px
>>55163021
Thank you, If I ever get it to where I'm fully happy with it I'll probably post it here.
>>55163048
>The night Sky would interact with darkness
Maybe shooting stars? My plan was for starry tentacles of substantiated Sky and flinging shooting stars for maximum smite. Same power scaling as the normal elements though rather then going straight to meteors because this aint SB.
>>
>>55163201
I don't know what SB is, but yes, shooting stars would seem reasonable.
>>
>>55163192
Those are all part of the natural world.
>>
>>55163192
They're as much part of the natural world as being the night sky is, to be honest. Picking the Sun probably makes you more part of it than the night sky actually. Same with doing something like gravity or time.
>>
>>55163201
>starry tentacles
Well that's pretty nightmare fuelish.
>>
>>55163243
I was thinking those are more part of the Natural Universe, not the world. But I guess that's semantics. I'll add the note.
>>
>>55163192
You should use the word tangible somewhere in there.
>>
>>55163278
Tangible has the wrong conotations. Since life and fire aren't always viewed as tangible.

I added this.

You could be the sun, or moon, but they’d be a geocentric model’s versions of celestial bodies. This is a pre-science culture. No taking things like gravity or time. Death would be a polynesian grim-reaper, just as life is a massive verdant island.
>>
>>55163338
I revised it again. a pre-science version of time might be appropriate. A Polynesian version of Chonos. Aging rather than what we think of as time in the modern world.
No taking things like gravity or nuclear fission. Death would be a ravening beast, just as life is a massive verdant island. What you are not is also as important as what you are. Time might be a bird whose wings brush away a little bit of the world as it passes, but while it could age things, it couldn’t flow backwards or stop time, as that would go against its nature.
>>
File: Nani.png (413KB, 811x767px) Image search: [Google]
Nani.png
413KB, 811x767px
>TFW you thought you were done with a section of a jump you're making
>TFW you realize there are options yet to be filled
>>
>>55163500
If you're that much of an idiot, then I doubt it'll be a worthwhile jump. May as well just not do it and save everyone the time.
>>
>>55163338
>>55163430
>Be Death
>Try to help the heroes because it's both the right thing to do and it means less work for you
>But everyone thinks you're evil because you're Death
>tfw
>>
File: Actual Smug Frog.png (136KB, 1018x782px) Image search: [Google]
Actual Smug Frog.png
136KB, 1018x782px
>>55163525
Well if you're going to be rood I might as well waste your time.
>>
>>55163541
>Death is just kind of a lazy jackass
I like this. I guess that's why he waits for people to be old and grey before taking them?
>>
>>55163500
Which jump?
>>
>>55163573
Yep. The world ending would force him to do a ton of work, so he does everything in his power to prevent it from happening.
>>
>>55163500
Atleast you saw it before you posted it, good luck with whatever jump it is.
>>
>>55163570
You'll only waste as much of my time as I permit you to. Fair warning: you'll never catch up to CAPTCHA.
>>
>>55163258
Never mind trying to reach up and touch The Sky, The Sky will reach down and touch YOU.
>>
>>55163606
Dragon Age. I need some good 200CP, 400CP, and 600CP items for Agent of the Darkspawn. I also need a 400CP for Traveller. The options got buried by text so I didn't see them. Thought I was done with that. Woe is me.

I have 2 of the 12 new Drawbacks done. I want to make it so you want to take them but kick yourself for it. Everything else is done. I'm working my way down and around. I think we're on 12 pages right now. Still aiming for Saturday. If the other anon working on a Dragon Age jump sees this shoot me when you'll get yours done and would could maybe post them together to see who is more girthy.
>>55163680
At least you know better.
>>
Can someone tell me their thoughts on this servant buuild? I still need ideas for the NP

Actually Satan
Caster
Str E
End E
Agi C
Mana EX
Luck B
NP discount
Item Creation E
Territory creation EX
Mana to EX
Charisma A

NP EX
Innocent monster A
Sadistic constitution A
Saints gift D
Pioneer of the stars A+++
>>
>>55163792
Oh for fucks sake go away already.
>>
>>55163812
You're only allowed one EX in your build
>>
>>55163792
>Dragon Age.
Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>55163846
You are way behind, you can have multiple ex ranks, but the price rises with each.
>>
File: No.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
No.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>55163820
Because that worked so well the first time. At this point all bets are off because I have a rival-kun.
>>
>>55163846
Thats the old supplement.
>>
>>55163792
>You thought he was being shitposted at but he turned out to be the shitposter
>>
>>55161901
Just starting to read now.
probably won't get done before the thread dies, so post in the next one, please?

>For 200 CP you can import a companion as a Monster, Not Princess, or Demigod,
giving them 600 CP
Monster is not mentioned in origins above. Do you mean Legend?
Does paying 200 CP include the 100 CP mass villager option? Or if you want a mass villager import, and one Not a Princess Waifu import, is the total cost 200 CP or 100+200=300 CP?
And it is 200 CP for only each Not Princess, Demigod, or 'monster' companion?
Can the 200 CP companion import also be used for new OC companions?
Or existing canon characters?
>>
>>55163792
>Dragon Age
>https://www.fanfiction.net/search.php?Keywords=dragon+age&type=story&match=any&formatid=any&sort=0&genreid1=0&genreid2=0&characterid1=0&characterid2=0&characterid3=0&characterid4=0&words=0&ready=1&categoryid=0

Just pick one of these, change up your title, and plead in the thread that "it's totally not a replacement jump gaiz". Fuck, you'll actually have a decent chance of getting it on the drive, then, instead of your efforts just being remembered for shitposting. It's worked several times already.
>>
>>55163875
>>55163870
My bad, thanks for the update
>>
>>55163981
The point is to shitpost, anon. These types of options have been suggested to him previously.
>>
>>55163915
Ack. Yes Monster is the old name for LL. But yes, each Not Princess, Demigod, or LL costs 200. And yes you can use it to buy Cannon characters. I'll fix it. But the mass import cost is completely seperate from the cost of a single NP, DG, or LL.
>>
>>55163868
>we're full
You will be when I'm done with you, bby.
>>55163981
Let me have my modicum of fun. I don't care if it gets on the drive. This is half shitposting and half because there just needs to be a better jump for such a popular thing. I might be a troll but back in my day that meant something damnit! The tons of effort to make it good just for nothing is what makes it funny.
>>55164032
U rite.

Anyway, suggestion on the jump welcome.
>>
File: 1399857094940.jpg (63KB, 561x401px) Image search: [Google]
1399857094940.jpg
63KB, 561x401px
>>55163792
>>55163500
>Shitposter is a frogposter too
You wouldn't happen to be the fatass from general?
>>
>>55160766
Waifu her, yes or no?
>>
File: Moana CYOA (7).pdf (234KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Moana CYOA (7).pdf
234KB, 1x1px
Okay, I have to get to sleep. Classes tomorrow. Thanks for all the feedback. Final mockup.
>>
>>55164134
She comes with a kid.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
>>55164129
Did someone call me?
>>
So apparently it's not okay to make a mib-quality jump just to grab a specific thing from a setting... but I've seen several jumps -- recent ones, at that -- get accepted and even praised when they're literally something I could crank out in a single toilet session. What's the minimum amount of effort you should put into your jumps just to get them on the drive?
>>
>>55164175
I don't get the reference, sir.
>>
>>55164192
Why not show us your golden turds then, Midas?
>>
>>55164192
Well, well. Literal Shit Posting!
>>
File: rotary think.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rotary think.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
Wizard, Paladin, Druid, Ranger, or Antipaladin?
>>
>>55164246
Wizard.
>>
File: The_Feathered_Tide.jpg (178KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
The_Feathered_Tide.jpg
178KB, 1000x1500px
>>55161901
> Unlimited Chickens

*Steeples fingers as glasses gleam*

I have... plans... for this jump now.
>>
>>55164168
When has a daghteru ever stopped a jumper?
>>
>>55164246
Drood
>>
>>55164246
Paladin
>>
>>55164246
DURID IZ 4 FITE
>>
What is a good perk that removes collateral damage from your abilities?
>>
>>55164192
Examples?
>>
File: Rincewind.png (154KB, 250x430px) Image search: [Google]
Rincewind.png
154KB, 250x430px
>>55164246
Wizzard
>>
>>55164268
Unlimited idiot chickens. I'm scared now.
>>
>>55164168
The daughter isn't annoying like a lot of kids.

Plus you can try and save her biomom or let her dad deal with her
>>
>>55164472
>biomom
Every time I hear this term I can't help but think of SJWs. It sounds like something they'd come up with.
>>
>>55164496
>A xir having a kid.
Sexist pig.
>>
>>55161901
>Background Details & Open Perks
The term usually used is General Perks or Undiscounted Perks

>Open Items
Also normally called Undiscounted Items or General Items

>(200) Fair Winds and Clear Skies
This looks like it is misfiled in the item section. It sounds like a perk. The multi hour delay and only works if unopposed makes it sound better as a 50 CP gacha or 100 CP Perk.

>>55164040
>But the mass import cost is completely seperate from the cost of a single NP, DG, or LL.
Separating it into two different options will make it less confusing.

>Villager Perks
I like this entire perk line.
>>Where You’re Meant to be
>Consider the Coconut
Background knowledge/skill "You are a villager, so you know how to do all the things a villager should be able to do" perks are better placed in the 100 CP free to background spot.

I'd suggest moving that part, the
>You know all the skills of a tribal villager. From making baskets to fishing, to farming, to swimming, to dancing. You know how to built huts and how to cook traditional polynesian foods. Not only are you exceptionally good at all of these tasks

down to the 100 CP perk. Keep the
>you excel at teaching them to others. However, your true gift lies in finding utility in all things, making sure there is as little waste as possible. Consider the Coconut, whose husk, flesh, milk, shell, wood, and leaves all serve different purposes.
part where it is, and add the ability to find contentment anywhere to it. That, and not being wasteful, add up to making the best of any situation.

>Villager Items
Also good items. The lagoon should probably allow the option for the reef to have built up to a barrier island, or using it might be a bit difficult, having a door in the warehouse that opens directly onto water. No place to dock the fishing boats, or lay down the beach blankets and whatnot.
>>
>>55164161
and I missed the new one.
post here >>55164516
>>
>>55164496
kindly fuck off and die. I know more than one person who has an adoptive parent who refers to their biological parent as biomom or biodad. Not always in a good way. It's not SJWs, it's people. SJWs would say 'Birth Mother' and Sperm Guy anyway.
>>
>>55164549
What? birth parent or biological parent have always been used. Biomom is fuckin weird man.
>>
>>55164549
Biomom is definitely a new age speak term, and sounds like something a SJW would invent to denigrate someone's biological mother.

Now, I'm not saying it WAS invented by them, but it is newspeak slang, and it sounds off. All I'm saying.
>>
Page 11 is proof there is no god.
>>55164549
That's gay ASF.
>>
>>55164531
I think Krakatoa said they were going to bed. So probably not on to see this. Don't know if they know to check the logs.
>>
>>55164161
Can you decide not to shed the fragments in that form, if you have the perk, or do you need some out of jump thing like Toggle?
>>
>>55164168
Her daughter is better at housekeeping than she is.
>>
>>55164661
>Jumpers
>Caring about housekeeping
>>
>>55164549
I've been going to a university in liberal-ass commiefornia for years now, and I have literally never heard that term. Is that exclusive to to the east coast or something?
>>
Some of the items in NuTrek should be part of the ships or would be kept on a ship, if we buy a ship we would have those as part of out ship or does it mean our ship will be missing them unless we buy enough copies of the Kelvin Pods to fill all the ship's escape pod slots?
>>
>>55164637
Not him. He's gone to bed. But it looks like you'd need toggle. The effect in the movie makes it look like all the beings in that class do it to one degree or another all the time.
>>
>>55164669
Was gonna say better at waifuism, before I remembered that this was a chillun we were talking about. You know, cooking, cleaning, etc. Somehow Masane's daughteru is way better at it than she is.
Thread posts: 656
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.