[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the Emprah's mind was overwritten by Palpatine's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What if the Emprah's mind was overwritten by Palpatine's at the start of the Great Crusade?
>>
>>55154479
Sheev's entire character is a guy of average intelligence in a galaxy populated solely by morons. Which is why he'll do great in a galaxy of even denser people.
>>
>>55154772
That's not fair, 40k and Star Wars are equally stupid.
>>
>I AM the Senate!
>Yeah dad, we know.
>>
>>55156144
Consider this - the Jedi Council are probably the dumbest motherfuckers in Star Wars. But none of them are primarch-level retarded.
>>
>>55154479
Things probably would've gone a lot better
>>
>>55156238
Anakin is as least as dumb as any two primarchs put together and the Jedi knew he was messed up from the very beginning yet they let him do whatever he wanted because he was "the chosen one".
>>
It'll be something like this...

>Pappy Palpy: Execute Order 66....
>Lemon Raus: Sure thing, pops.

Then most of the Primarchs get anticlimatically gunned down by some Stormtroopers.
>>
>>55156972
Do you think Leman Russ would be his favorite primarch?
>>
>>55157055
No, he'd probably teaming it up with Lorgar and going full Chaos. But they use Leman Russ as their patsy to dispose of that goody-two-shoes Horus.
>>
>>55157074
Palpatine's end goal is being the Supreme Leader Of The Galaxy forever, playing second fiddle to the Chaos Gods doesn't really fit.
>>
>>55157211
Ol' Pappy is arrogant enough to think that he can subvert them from within and achieve dominance. Yannow, like ol' Abaddon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.