[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit is bugging me. Why did Tzeentch let the thousand sons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Tzeentch's_True_Form.png (4KB, 351x227px) Image search: [Google]
Tzeentch's_True_Form.png
4KB, 351x227px
This shit is bugging me. Why did Tzeentch let the thousand sons legion turn into dust? Surely he could have controlled the spell and let the legion maintain their human form.

I dont see how a legion of dust soldiers is a good idea.
1. It don't makes you look as a god willing to reward followers.
2. How the fuck do thousand sons recruit? Can they even?
3. If an astartes decide to turn to Tzeentch, does he turn into dust just like *poof*?
4. Why the fuck does Ahriman and the other high ranking psykers of thousand sons still follow Tzeentch when he allowed all their brothers turn to sand?

Explain /tg/.
>>
>>55139235
A majority of thousand sons sorcerers actually dispise Tzeentch for turning the legion to dust.
>>
>>55139235
Are you kidding me, the irony is palpable. The foresighted and powerful Thousand Sons reduced to literal puppets. He's probably still crying with laughter ten millenia later
>>
>>55139335
>>55139377
Then why do they still follow him?
>>
>>55139408
A combination of sunk cost fallacy and probably having burned all their bridges. They're already corrupted and they had to take his deal immediately post-heresy to avoid destruction at the hand of the space yiffs. If they back out after ten millenia they'll probably spontaneously turn into chaos spa-OHGODNOOAGRNBLBLBL
>>
>>55139235
You are Tzeentch.

Would you rather have a group of followers who can be distracted from worshiping you by the needs of sleep light life air etc, or followers who do nothing but worship you full time? (and fight a lot).

Also I would imagine that its paradoxically easier to use abilities with a sand-state body because you don't have any of the minor concerns of keeping your organs right not getting distracted by a smell or a flash of light etc.
>>
>>55139235
1. He 'rewarded' his loyal wizard followers with an unbreakable army of obedient soldiers with no needs or desires and stopped the corruption of their fellows into hellspawn. Its like when the genie fucks you over because you think you were clever in the wording but you're not. Its not like you worship a chaos god thinking you're going to end up as one of the chumps. He thrives on hubris and the fall.
2. Renegade librarian astartes, promising young sorcerers grown in vats, chaos savages born under a silver sign, shit like that. The dust legion is easy to resurrect in most cases baring total disintegration.
3. The Rubric of Arihman only effected the 1000 Suns. It was specifically to try and stabilize their wildly out of control gene seed. It worked.
4. Varies wildly. Ahriman doesn't even think he serves tzeentch, serving tzeentch can mean a lot of different paths that intersect, contradict and conflict, its not a consistent God or worldview. Some of the sorceress like it better this way because they've already broken their oaths so they're not too concerned for their non-sorcerer brethren. Some are pretty pissed at Ahriman. They're loose collections of wizards doing what they want and also pawns of chaos, they're going to have a variety of opinions.

Magnus pissed and pleased though. Pissed at Ahriman for disobeying him, pleased he at least stopgap solutioned the mutations.
>>
>>55139235
1. Chaos gods don't care lol
2. They don't need to, much. Remember, if you repair even a piece of a 'dead' dusty ' s armor and restore it to functionalities, it gets reanimated.
3. An Astartes who turns to Tzeentch does not become a member of the thousand sons legion you dolt.
4. He gave them a nigh-immortal utterly loyal bodyguard. Also, he's the font of sorcery and magic and secrets, including any potential cure. What else are they going to do?

Tl; dr: you fucking mongoloid.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.