[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ - Fifth Edition General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 24

File: 1503081262885.jpg (813KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1503081262885.jpg
813KB, 1200x1600px
>Unearthed Arcana: Three-Pillar Experience
http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/UA-ThreePillarXP.pdf

>5etools:
https://astranauta.github.io/5etools.html

>/5eg/ Alternate Trove:
https://dnd.rem.uz/5e%20D%26D%20Books/

>Resources Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>Previous thread:
>>55122964

Have you or your any of your party members ever made food from monsters?
>>
File: Bheur Hag dental plan.jpg (71KB, 502x466px) Image search: [Google]
Bheur Hag dental plan.jpg
71KB, 502x466px
>>55130458
Of course; and people.
>>
>>55130458
Having played in an all Lizardman party before, it's not so much that we "made food from monsters" as it was all of our enemies were simply food that hadn't learned to stop twitching yet.
>>
>>55130458
I had a character in my group who cooked a Grick
He rolled decently so no one got sick at least
>>
>>55130458
Sure, but they were monsters you could plausibly cook; like owlbears and winged apes.

I suspect in a desparate pinch they'd use monsters.

-----
/tg/ I'd like your opinion:

1. What's your favorite rule variant?

2. What is your favorite homebrew?

3. What do you think about a wound/vitality system instead of hitpoints? Basically wounds would represent actual "fleshpoints" in a sense and vitality represents everything from avoiding an attack to a decent parry, to a lucky glance of the blade off of yours. The way it would work is that your maximum wounds is equal to your constitution score. So once you get enough "HP" (which is gained in the exact same way) above that, you get a second pool called "vitality". To make the system more lethal, bonus damage on critical hits applies to wounds. I think it would fit my low fantasy stetting alright.
>>
>>55130499
Unfortunately, your party has Space and/or Cave Kuru.
Fortunately, the incubation time is like 20 years, so they're all probably dead before anything bad happens.
>>
What do you guys think about the duergar?
>>
>>55130458
My party found some dried meat in some barrels in a bandit hideout. After greedily hording it and gorging themselves on food the next few days they found out the bandits were cannibals and the meat was people meat.
>>
File: 1462812667369.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462812667369.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Reposting my question from last thread
I'm trying to use the Form Fillable Character Sheet pdf, but every time I change my Str/Dex, whatever it changes the last one I changed to -5. Any idea why/how can I fix it?
>>
File: 1492383273906.jpg (85KB, 680x434px) Image search: [Google]
1492383273906.jpg
85KB, 680x434px
>Drawing continent map
>Just putting shit wherever
>"This doesn't look right."
>Look up how rivers flow
>How lakes form
>How rain shadows usually work
>Normal climate of places [insert natural landmarks here]
>Island formations
>Proper mountain ranges
>Look at my map
>Realize what I've done
>My face

How do you draw forests on a map, /5eg/? I tried just doing an outline but I'm not sure how to make them look natural. Their borders end up looking like my lakes.
>>
>>55130616
Unfairly overshadowed by the drow.
>>
Just hit level 3 and I'm finding it hard to pick level 2 spells for my wizard. Any suggestions?
>>
>>55130548
Do you think there'll be rules for parasites and infections in ToA?
>>
>>55130695
Scorching Ray, Hold Person, Enlarge/Reduce, Maximilian's Earthen Grasp, Shatter, Mirror Image, Invisibility, Flaming Sphere
>>
>>55130683

If it doesn't have to be super detailed just make it green and bushy.
>>
Reminder that Sorcerers are shit and need buffs. Like these:

They now use spell points instead of slots

They now get a domain list of free spells that are thematic to their sorcerous origin, see here: http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/rJtjLlDw-

Empowered Spell now reads as: When you roll damage for a spell, you can spend 1 sorcery point to roll an additional damage die for every die rolled its maximum result. You can add an additional number of damage dice in this way for a number of dice up to your Charisma modifier (minimum of one). Additional dice rolled from this Metamagic option can also grant additional dice of their own.

Distant Spell now reads as: When you cast a spell that has a range of 5 feet or greater. you can spend 1 sorcery point to double the range of the spell. When you cast a spell that has a range of touch, you can spend 1 sorcery point to make the range of the spell 60 feet.

Heightened spell now reads as: When you cast a spell that forces a creature to make a saving throw to resist its effects, you can spend 3 sorcery points to give one target of the spell disadvantage on its first saving throw made against the spell. You can do so after the creature rolls for the saving throw but before any effects of the roll occur.

Extended Spell now reads as: When you cast a spell that has a duration of 1 minute or longer, you can spend 2 sorcery points to increase its duration to 8 hours.

Careful Spell now reads as: When you cast a spell that forces other creatures to make a saving throw, you can protect some of those creatures from the spell's full force. To do so, you spend 1 sorcery point and choose a number of those creatures up to your Charisma modifier (minimum of one creature). The chosen creatures automatically succeed on their saving throws against the spell, and they take no damage if they would normally take half damage on a successful save.
>>
>>55130683
>tfw I did all of that and came up with ancient geography and plate tectonics for my campaign map which will never, ever be known by the players or important in any way
But at least it's all scientifically consistant in my head and the parts that aren't are the result of ancient technology from a past civilization literally moving the continents as part of a post-apocalyptic terraforming project that has since gone awry
>>
>>55130711
Fuck this is cool.

>>55130528
Anyone?
>>
>>55130528
We killed a pack of owlbears in Pathfinder once.

Got about 500 lbs off them.
>>
>>55130633
Print out your character sheet and do it with a pencil
>>
>>55130707
>>55130707
Speaking of Earthen Grasp, can it really not grab the same creature if it breaks out or is badly written?
>>
>>55130863
I'm trying to send it to my DM who lives 30 minutes away from me for his approval before I start writing stuff down on paper.
>>
>>55130918
Put it in paint and fill it out with the paint tools.

Draw a dick in the bottom left too.
>>
Alright kids, damage bard is back.

Level 14 College of Swords bard, now what do I do? I'm thinking a two level dip in Warlock for hexblade shenanigans, and that still leaves four levels. Fighter maybe? Barbarian?
>>
>>55130548
Pretty sure every character who ate any of it has already died at this point
>>
>>55130528
>1. What's your favorite rule variant?
Spellpoints for sorcerers.
>2. What is your favorite homebrew?
This may seem stupid bit its a feat that lets you take one of the fighters fighting styles. Any class may take it once and fighters may take it multiple times choosing styles they dont have.
>3. What do you think about a wound/vitality system instead of hitpoints? Basically wounds would represent actual "fleshpoints" in a sense and vitality represents everything from avoiding an attack to a decent parry, to a lucky glance of the blade off of yours. The way it would work is that your maximum wounds is equal to your constitution score. So once you get enough "HP" (which is gained in the exact same way) above that, you get a second pool called "vitality". To make the system more lethal, bonus damage on critical hits applies to wounds. I think it would fit my low fantasy stetting alright.
Fantasycraft has it. I didn't like it but it wasn't really offensive to me or anything. I just felt like it was a superfluous system that added unnecessary rules to the game.
>>
>>55130528
>What's your favorite rule variant?
Playing on a grid, technically
>What is your favorite homebrew?
My own
>What do you think about a wound/vitality system instead of hitpoints?
Seems a bit over complicated for my taste
>>
>>55130711
I disagree with giving them spell points, since I find it only serves to make them outshine Martials even earlier, and find it a bit dumb that most of the spells dragon sorcerer gets as a domain overlaps with it's must have concentration spells. I'd most likely limit the amount of domain spells sorcerer gets to 3-5 Focusing mostly on what's considered must have damage spells as I consider a low spell list one of the key things that distinguishes them from wizard and bard.
>>
>>55131091
>What is your favorite homebrew?
>My own
Yes and?
>>
What class setup would work best for a very long range character, like a sniper? Gunsmith? Sharpshooter? Hunter?

My initial guess is Gunsmith since a gun is obviously going to outrange a bow and the thunder cannon has a range of 500 feet, but I'm not sure if there are other, maybe magical, weapons out there that can beat that.
>>
>>55131105
>>55130711
Other than that the metamagic buffs are nice, even if I think there should be a lot more metamagics in general.
>>
>>55130458
We have a character whose life goal is to make edible puddings (the creature not the desert) that magically change flavor based on the tastes of the creature that eats them.

Currently he has a lab with four different puddings that he is magically fucking with to change their very nature.
>>
>>55131128
Fighter 1/rogue X with the archery fighting style, sharpshooter feat, and a longbow.
>>
>>55131086
>spell points for sorcerers
Where can I find this?
>>
File: Whip.jpg (14KB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
Whip.jpg
14KB, 320x221px
What's a good backstory for someone with a whip fetishist
>>
>>55131111
Nice quads
Anyway I made several new metamagic options for Sorcerers, I can post them if you or >>55131137 are interested

>>55131167
DMG pg. 288-289
>>
>>55131105
Sorcerers know 15 Spells.
Bards know 22 without even going lore.
Wizards can prep 25 spells and have 19 unprepped that can still be ritual casted.

Fuck off they drastically need more spells known to at least put it on par with Bard. Giving them spell points doesn't make them outshine martials any more than any other fullcaster would with slots.
>>
>>55131174
Well... the whip is designed originally for herding shit. Take your pick. If you want the coolest, I'd choose horse trainer.

Alternatively you are using the whip because you are a slaver and people are your cattle.
>>
>>55130711
How exactly do spell points function any different from spell slots.
>>
>>55131252
You can cast the spells in any level combo you want. You can cast all 1st-level if you want, or all-5th, or anywhere in between. Plus, most people combine them with sorcery points, which makes metamagic actually useful.
>>
>>55130918
are you pressing enter after putting in the numbers or just clicking to the next box.
>>
>>55131252
It's basically a mana bar instead of having several different sized slots. You get a significantly increased amount of avaliable casts of lower level spells is the most important thing.
>>
>>55131252
Increased versatility. Want to cast a bunch of 5th-level spells and not bother with 1st and 2nd level spells for a day? You can do that with spell points, but not with slots. Want to cast a shitload of 1st-level spells - even more than you could by upcasting with higher slots? You can do that with spell points.

Also, typically when giving spell points to sorcs you combine them with their Sorcery Points, so they have the option of fewer spells with a lot of metamagic, which is fun as fuck.
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (67KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
67KB, 1200x740px
If you play variant human and pick those lame ass new UA feats. You are literally cancer.
>>
>>55131309
What's wrong with variant human?
>>
>>55131309
You're right, sharpshooter or great weapon master are still the best choices.
>>
>>55131318
Some feats make the early levels incredibly broken and cheesy. It's not a problem in the higher levels but having a feat at level 1 can be too powerful depending on which one you pick: crossbow, polearm, greatweapon, sniper I think are the 4 most people agree are just too gud. I would argue mage slayer is also too good early on from personal experience.
>>
>>55131188
See the reason why I dislike changes,that pretty much just boil down to giving them domain spells, at least the way they were executed there, was that they mostly don't help them at all, If the guy was going to build his sorcerer around the spell type in question he was most likely gonna pick it up in question, or drop it when he levelled up. if he wasn't then most of the time it just doesn't help him at all, as sorcerer by design generally wants to keep using the same strategy over and over again. Also, >Trying to argue that a spell system who's only benefit is to allow spellcasters to spam low level utility spells more often doesn't shit all over martials.
>>
>>55131309
Sure bro I'll go V Human PAM or GWM instead of trying something flavorful by taking Spear Mastery or Historian. Optimized builds every game are fun, right?
>>
>>55131185
Yes please
>>
>>55131417
>Alchemical Spell
When you cast a spell that deals acid, cold, fire, lightning, poison, or thunder
damage, you can spend 1 sorcery point to change that damage type to another type
among those same options.

>Delayed Spell
When you cast a spell that has a casting time of less than one minute, you can
spend 2 sorcery points to delay the effects of the spell. You cast the spell as
normal, but none of the effects of the spell occur immediately. Choose a number
of rounds no greater than half your sorcerer level. The effects of the spell
occur that many rounds into the future on an initiative count that you choose
when you cast the spell. If the spell has a range of self or touch, the spell
takes effect as normal. Otherwise, the effects of the spell originate from where
the spell was originally cast. You can only delay one spell at a time.

>Enlarged Spell
When you cast a spell that effects an area, you can spend a number of sorcery
points equal to 1 + the spell's level to double the size of the area effected by
this spell in all dimensions.

>Frightening Spell
When you cast a spell that targets only one creature, you can spend 3 sorcery
points to force the target to make a Wisdom saving throw against your spell save
DC. On a failure, the target becomes frightened of you for one minute. The
target can repeat this saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the
effect on a success.

>Merciful Spell
When you cast a spell that deals damage, you can spend 1 sorcery point to
restrain this spell's power. If a creature is reduced to 0 hit points by this
spell and not killed outright, the creature falls unconscious and is stable.

>Strange Spell
When you cast a spell that forces a creature to make a saving throw to resist
its effects, you can spend 3 sorcery points to change the first saving throw for
one creature from one ability to another of your choice.
>>
>>55131270
>combine them with Sorcery Points

Now, do you mean at level 7, you combine the 38 Spell Points and the 7 Sorcery for a total of 45? Or just take the 38 and use it for both?
>>
>>55131417
>>55131442
Context (due to post length) - Alchemical and Strange are based on the UA Loremaster wizard's abilities to change damage type and saving throw, and Strange is balanced against Heightened (3 SP). Delayed spell is based on a homebrew Chronomancer wizard school that my DM let me play once. Enlarged is pretty straight forward, and Frightening and Merciful are based on some other anon's homebrewed metamagic, and were the only two of like 20 or so options that I actually found interesting.
>>
>>55131442
I like it.
>>
>>55131468
Thanks friend
>>
>>55131381
So come up with a few feats that are no-go at level one. Hell, make it easy: You can take any non-martial feat.

Still, I'm not sure it would upset the balance of power that much. After all, anyone seriously interested in getting a feat that you list is going to pick them up at level 4.
>>
File: YVKEvQI.png (62KB, 988x704px) Image search: [Google]
YVKEvQI.png
62KB, 988x704px
Party of level 6's are storming a Beholder's lair despite being warned by countless individuals that he is "ruthless" and "those who enter are shot out as dust like exhaust". But no, they think its just commoner's panicking.

Didn't intend for them to balls to the walls this. The Beholder I had in writing had Legendary Resistances because I anticipated them being a bit smarter and luring it outside. Should I let them reap what they sow or tone it down slightly?

this motherfucker has Wyvern pets and I'm using the Volo's lair map for him
>>
>>55131442
>>55131457
Quads here, very nice
>>
>>55131442
Other than Alchemelichal spell (Mostly due to my hatred of lore wizard and the fact that I generally dislike the idea of a non wild magic sorcerer changing the elements of a spell at will.) These are all really nice.
>>
>>55131271
I tried both, both make the number go back to -5.
>>
>>55131509
>How do you expect your players to react to a TPK?
>Do you think they will avoid a TPK by running?
>Do your players believe that you would ever present them with a challenge that was impossible?
>Are you comfortable with killing your players' characters?
>Will PC death cause the campaign to fall apart or cause other tensions within the group?

Ask yourself these questions.
>>
>>55131525
The reason I made it a metamagic option instead of a wild magic ability is so that Draconic sorcerers that weren't fire would actually be able to get some use out of their Elemental Affinity ability

>>55131524
Thanks
>>
File: 5th Edition Party Game.png (42KB, 1087x898px) Image search: [Google]
5th Edition Party Game.png
42KB, 1087x898px
>>
>>55131509
Unfair encounters are only unfair if the players don't know what they are getting into.

Options that you can take:

1. Do the players have a mentor or wise contact? They could stop in and let the players know that they've been digging up info and this beholder is way beyond their scope.

2. Take a group of enemies that the players have some context regarding... like, say, assume they fought some hobgoblin and had a rough time. Throw a group of hobgoblins after the beholder for whatever reason and have the players discretely observe them getting absolutely slaughtered by the Beholder.

3. A magical barrier is protecting the beholder lair. Looks like they gotta go questan.

4. Perhaps they are joined by a group of people who they earlier assisted? Perhaps they are joined mid-fight, or right as they are about to get beholder fucked.

5. Death is only one of many possibilities to end a fight. The beholder could get a lot from a group of adventurers. Of course, a creature as intelligent as a beholder would surely know how to track the PCs.
>>
>>55130633
bumping because its frustrating having only one thing mess up lol
>>
Guys, Extra Attack can attack 2 different tarjets or it has to be the same one for the 2 attacks?
>>
>>55131569
It can be different targets. And you can move in between attacks.
>>
>>55131569
Each of your attacks can be against any target in range, regardless of how many you have. You can also move between attacks in 5e to go hit someone else with your second attack.
>>
>>55131569
It can attack different targets.
>>
>>55131558
Normally I'd just let them remake existing spells into that element, but your approach works too. I just find the idea of the ice dragon descendant needing to make modifications to his spell to make it actually deal ice damage a bit...dumb.
>>
So I just read the mystic UA... they are essentially just Autistics with magical nerd rage?
>>
>>55131638
Sounds about right
>>
>>55131638
No but if that fits your character concept then there's nothing wrong with making a self-insert
>>
File: 1330153170236.jpg (31KB, 279x284px) Image search: [Google]
1330153170236.jpg
31KB, 279x284px
What's a good reward I can give to a spellcaster? It's easy to give a fighter a cool thing related to his backstory, just make a cool sword with a neat effect, but if a guy can cast all sorts of spells its hard to make something meaningful
>>
File: Pls no bully.png (1002KB, 1278x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Pls no bully.png
1002KB, 1278x1030px
>>55131660
That's hurts my feelings anon-chan. Y-y-you should apologize before my mind goes into a psychic rage!
>>
>>55131717
Give him an item that augments one of his favorite spells. Maybe add some minor damage to web, maybe make mage armor give him a bonus to a save while it's on etc. Up to you how powerful you want it to be.
>>
>>55131717
A spellbook that allows them to choose a single ritual spell to cast at-will without the ritual.

A holy symbol that has 3 charges that can be spent to cast bless, guiding bolt, or healing word.

A crystal that causes eldritch blasts to explode, dealing 1d6 force damage to a second creature within 5 feet of a target.
>>
File: file.png (117KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
117KB, 287x400px
>buddy introduced his new character
>knew ahead of time he was playing some sort of Goliath
>not sure on what class or anything of the sort
>his character is introduce running from bumblefuck nowhere to save us from an Orc attack
>wearing nothing but cloth and this helmet jetting at full speed
>magical weapon is conjured
>he casts fly on himself and zooms in like a madman
>dive bomb attacks Orcs, flying like Hancock

old hexblade warlock is something to behold. this dude is fun to play with. still hasn't given us his name so we just all call him Something.
>>
>>55130633
youre filling in the wrong box mate
>>
File: Untitled.png (34KB, 222x660px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
34KB, 222x660px
>>55131972
Fucking seriously? The huge box is the modifier? that makes no sense. jfc. thank you for helping me figure it out, though
>>
>>55132001
The modifier is what you'll be looking at 99% of the time. It should be in the big box.
>>
>>55131717
Ring of spell storing
>>
File: 1502296006013.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1502296006013.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>55131817
Sounds fun
>>
>>55132023
Ring of Spell Storing just ends up going to a martial in any competent group. The caster WANTS his ally to have an extra otherwise unused concentration effect.
>>
>>55132066
Makes it so he can cast more fun spells m8
>>
>>55132122
Literally how? It lets you give non-casters something to do, but the caster himself plays the exact same as he always did, except he wants to refill the ring periodically. If anything, he'll SAVE spell slots to throw into it.
>>
>>55132143
>Night before throws a spell or tow into it
>Here now I don't have to babysit you
>Casts fly on self and moon walks away into the sky
It sucks having to always worry about casting spells on them instead of yourself
>>
>>55132001
yeah, the modifier number is the important one so you'd want to see that more
>>
>All this repeated talk about Sorcerer's wanting buffs
>Meanwhile my sorc is up there with monk (monk made mincemeat out of weaker encounters while I dealt with harder ones) for damage and just broke party out with subtle spell and scorching ray (no items, so we were limited to no spell components)
I kind of want to ask DM, but damn, this is not the best position to do it. I really like innate spells from origin as a theme.
>>
>>55130711
Draconic sorcerer getting a spell with a component that has a cost as one of its first free spells feels like a rip.
>>
Are there mystic multiclasses that aren't stupidly overpowered?
>>
>>55132211
RAW, you can't multiclass as a mystic. RAI, you can't multiclass as a mystic. Explicitly, UA content is not tuned to be multiclassed.

So, in answer, probably? But you'd have to intentionally not min/mas. On the flip side, Artificer multiclass is probably ass. So really, they just don't work well as is.
>>
Asked this before but sadly the person did not upload to the Trove yet.

Does anyone have:

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/219716/Encounters-in-the-Savage-Cities?sb=1

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/200486/Encounters-in-the-Savage-Frontier
>>
>>55132232
>RAW, you can't multiclass as a mystic.
What are you talking about?

>RAI, you can't multiclass as a mystic. Explicitly, UA content is not tuned to be multiclassed.
That doesn't stop people in this thread alone from doing exactly that, though.
>>
>>55132211
>>55132232
wu jen's ability to create spell slots explicitly says that you can use your created spell slots to use the three wizard spells you know from wu jen "as well as any other spells you are capable of casting", which would require a multiclass
>>
>>55132252
Not true, racial spells exist, as does Magic Initiate.
>>
>>55132257
none of these use spell slots, they're one per day/long rest spell like abilities
>>
>>55132171
It's not as if sorcs are even that weak on an overall scale, it's just compared to the other full casters of 5e they're definitely the weakest and more importantly, lacking a real niche. Like 99% of the time a wizard can do what a sorc would while having the versatility to do something else if needed.
Like in my current game I'm playing a phoenix sorc and easily have the highest damage output of anyone in the group by an enormous margin, but an evoker wizard wouldn't be too far behind what I can do and would also be able to meaningfully contribute in a magical fashion outside of combat too with rituals and general utility spells. I wouldn't mind my flexibility being limited but it's more or less nonexistent because of how few spells sorcs can learn. Domain spells would really be great for that, I mean you'd think a guy who can set himself on fire to turbocharge his fire magic would know stuff like scorching ray inherently.
>>
>>55132278
You are still "capable of casting" them. There was even a sageadvice about a similar topic, in which they confirmed that those types of abilities do, in fact, count for this type of thing
>>
>>55131717
My necromancer has a sick lantern that lets him slurp up souls. With enough, I can regain a spell slot or create a minion. Have to use the bonus action to shine a light on a creature, and can do so 2x per day, so it limits enough that it's not crazy.

Obv not everyone is cool with necromancy but maybe it'll give you an idea.
>>
>>55132171
>Sorcerer and Monk did well in the single hyper-specific situation they can be expected to do well in.
Let me know how relevant the Monk is when you all actually have your equipment.
>>
Rolled 19, 19, 2, 16 = 56 (4d20)

>>55131560
Trying this
>>
Just for clarification, I don't believe they do, but Beholder Eye Rays do not count as spells for the purpose of Counterspell, do they?
>>
>5etools:
https://astranauta.github.io/5etools.html

Is there any way to download this before WotC takes it down? I doubt it'll be around for much longer.
>>
>>55132919
No, because a Beholder's eye rays are "spell like" abilities. They are not spells like a wizard or sorcerer would cast.
>>
>>55132357
The monk is actually well designed and fun this edition.
>>
>>55133002
It's pretty good as long as people don't expect to be the sole frontliner as it.
>>
>>55132926
You can download the master as a zip file from github and use it.
https://github.com/astranauta/astranauta.github.io/archive/master.zip
Just try opening any html file and it'll work just like the site
>>
[b]asd[/b]
>>
>>55133019
Getting it now, thanks!
>>
>>55130528
I'm still rather fond of "light weapons do not take an object interaction to draw".
>>
>>55133008
Who would be retarded enough to front line as a monk?
>>
>>55133002
monk is the sorcerer of martials. you have a couple gimmicks that seem good but every other martial class is way better and more interesting in practical terms while not being so heavily limited by points to do things
>>
>>55133122
Both of my monks in my group. But one is definitely worse than the other.
>>
>>55130711
I agree, except for spell slots. They make no sense and makes spellcasting way too powerful.

I don't understand this part, though:
>Additional dice rolled from this Metamagic option can also grant additional dice of their own.
Does this mean for crits and stuff or what?
>>
>>55133125
Have you actually played a monk?

>>55133159
Why would they do that? If they have melee support, sure, otherwise they're hit and run specialists.
>>
>>55133206
Because they are daft, honestly. One dude doesn't know the rules great, the other dude (who is worse) doesn't know the rules damned near at all *and* treats it as a video game basically. He expects me to grab "Aggro" as the barbarian, and the bard / Druid to heal him.

Looking forward to ending campaign and booting him.
>>
Is there any reason to play Bladesinger over Eldritch Knight?
>>
Here's a question for you /tg/, what kind of dragon would be found in the ocean/coasts? If it's relevant the area would be not!Asia. I was thinking some form of storm or frost motif, but neither blue or white seem to be fond of the ocean specifically
>>
As Arcane Archer will probably be one of the fighters subclasses in Volo's, how do you feel about the current state of it? Do you think it falls in line with the other subclasses in terms of power (excluding Battlemaster, as it is always the best one)?

What do you think are the best Arcane Shots, and which ones should be buffed?
>>
>>55133499
Bronze dragons
>>
>>55133499
>>55133516
I should have clarified, I was hoping for evil dragons. I could make some tweaks for Bronze though
>>
>>55133499
Copper loves to delve into the waters I believe
>>
>>55133527
Am a retard, meant bronze
>>
>>55131560
first 4d20: 15, 10, 10, 20
rolling for the 20:
9 and 5
rolling for the 15:

So:
Druid
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Mystic
Mystic

I'm not sure what to do with this.
>>
>>55133499
If you don't want to create a new chromatic dragon species I would suggest one of 3 things:

1) A corrupted bronze dragon. Maybe a person or special artifact got control over its mind, or other special circumstances made it turn evil.

2) A blue dragon who grew fond of water and build its lair at a coast. Give it swimming speed and it should be fine.

3) A black dragon who taints the waters of the ocean. Maybe its lair is a tunnel that leads from a swamp/jungle into the ocean, or it couldn't find a swamp fit for its lair. Alternatively it got heavy competition from another black dragon over the swamp of the region, and decided to build its lair at a coast temporarily to extend its influence.
>>
>>55133499
Dragonturtles
>>
Cubicle 7 have just release an expansion for Adventures in Middle Earth - "the road goes ever on"
Does anyone have a scan of this? Much appreciated
>>
>>55133380
If they're as yet unsure of the rules, that's understandable - everyone has to start somewhere but if they don't want to learn the rules and go full retard everytime in combat encounters then yeah, that's a problem. Your DM should really talk to him about it. But also up to him how he plays his character.

If he treats it as a video game, it's probably best for everyone involved for him to go back to playing video games.
>>
>>55133490
You want to be more of a caster than a fighter?
Ie, full caster progression vs half caster progression.
>>
>>55130982
>Delaying your level 18 magical secrets *ever *
>>
When you work with a player with their backstory, how far do they know? Cause one my players said back in session 0 years back that her Fighter's mother died from an orc raid during her childhood, it's now the reason why her PC took the sword and wanted to protect people and such. Also find the orc clan that killed her mother.

That's been her backstory for the time being and I've been planning out some way to put that into the campaign. Now she has approached me recently asking about ideas of her mother's fate and thinks her mom must've survived that and went on to be someone else and her PC doesn't know that until she learns of it down the road. Now I ask you guys, does a player have that kind of freedom when writing their characters' backstory when it concerns beyond PC knowledge? I think a twist like that that her mom is alive (probably escaped the orc clan camp) and went on to become a new person (or throw the cliche the trauma has her lose so much of herself she forgot who she once was) is something I'm unsure if the player should have the power to do.

Thoughts?
>>
Reminder that bosses should get death saving throws too, and that minions want to protect their bosz.
>>
>>55133772

I think a player should have that power yes.
>>
>>55133772

Yeah let the player come up with backstory unless they told you to, DMs meddling is backstory is why most people make their characters orphans, so the DM can't involve their family as a "plot hook"
>>
>>55130982
What shite do you already have?
>>
>>55131560
>Warlock
>Mystic
>Fighter
>Monk

Jesus Christ, it's the worst fucking party imaginable. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>55133852
What's bad about it?
>>
How would you stat John Wick in 5e?
>>
>>55133821
>>55133813

That is true, though our table has been rather trusting towards me with how I handle their backstory. That said, I haven't done anything too radical. So far, I've done like let a bannerman working for the father of the rogue appear in the adventure because according to the rogue's backstory he ran away from home and he's of noble blood so I thought throwing a "Father finding his son" story would be a neat perk for him to make the adventure very personal for him.

Usually it's been like that. Another is that my player Ranger has a brother he is looking for and according to his PC primer, his brother left after having a very ominous demeanor about him. I've prodded the player on what exactly he meant by ominous but being we were both new at the time, he just shrugged and said something that it's like malicious and he's not sure how to do that. So far regarding his brother, I've thrown a hook where his brother has left him some clues to his whereabouts and to make my Ranger player think the brother is doing bad things at his wake as he unravels the mystery (which turns out his brother is actually on the good side). It's been going very nicely and it even got some great RP from him ("Can I trust my brother?" kind of dilemma) and he has said he's enjoying this game of cat and mouse with his DnD brother and is excited to see what his brother's motives are (which I have made to be very tame and not too ridiculous as to respect the original concept he had of his bro)

I guess it only has only occurred to me that until my Fighter player came up to me with the mom storyline that even my players also have that kind of power too. Throughout the campaign my players enjoy it when PC-related storylines pop-up and like the mystery surrounding it and them trying to get involved and have a personal stake. However, you made your point so I'm willing to speak it with her but I just wanna show you guys where i'm coming from and why I posted about this originally.
>>
>>55130683
Since you're already getting deep in, just observe what people do in real world maps. They don't bother about forests on a map usually. Find one of the few maps that do (national parks?) and copy their style. On larger scale maps, in my opinion, only rain forests are significant enough to deserve mapping.
>>
>>55133931
Well, perhaps a Scout with a Pistol and an Automatic Rifle
>>
>>55133931
Martial with xbow xpert for gunkata.
>>
>>55134010
Very nice, and a loaded d20 perhaps.
>>
File: 171027[1].jpg (44KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
171027[1].jpg
44KB, 595x842px
I want some opinions on the backstory for my Half-orc Paladin

>Mother was the daughter of a major noble
>Her carriage was carrying her back from the capital to her families estate
>Gets attacked by orcs and she is abducted
>Her father gathers a cadre of knights and goes to rescue her and/or avenge her
>They kill all the orcs and manage to recover her
>but not before the orcs had their way with her
>To preserve her honor the lord demands that no one ever speak of what happened to her
>This becomes more difficult when she turns up pregnant
>She is hidden away until she gives birth
>The lord wanted the child slain but the daughter begged him for mercy
>Even though he was born of a horrible act the boy is still her child
>So the lord passes the infant to his most trusted knight and tells him to raise the child
>The boy grows up hearing stories that his family attacked and tried to kill the lords daughter but the lord and his knights fought off the and killed the orcs.
>All of them but one lone infant who the lord spared because he couldn't bring himself to kill a child
>Because of this he grows up revering the old lord for being a brave and kind like a true noble should
>When he comes of age he took the armor and sword given to him by his "father" and knelt before the lord and proclaimed he would atone for the evils his people had done
>he will bring glory and honor to the lords house
>The lord, seeing the boy as his grandson for perhaps the first time, gave him his blessings and provided him with a banner and steed

I am worried that it might be considered fetishy because of the rape. I have always loved the idea of a half orc trying to earn the love of those who see him as a mistake/curse.
>>
>>55134146
I like it. Bit of a cliche half orc rape baby but it's not focused on any more than it has to be.
>>
>>55131442
Delayed, Enlarged and Merciful are nice. Decent metamagic.

Alchemical feels OP, but it's also what I'd expect metamagic to be. Strange feels like it should be wild magic exclusive. It's goes a bit into that corner of 'inexplicable' that wild magic is supposed to be.

Frightening feels totally off. To me it doesn't feel like an alteration of a spell. It's more like an added effect. Could also be wild magic exclusive, but it's definitely more of a stretch than the others.
>>
>>55131509

Just wipe them. They will become better players by learning to appreciate the information they're given more.
>>
>>55133499
A lecherous blue dragon who is into martial arts and hoards magical technique scrolls. she rides an even larger dragon turtle.
>>
>>55133684
OK, but, that's sacrificing more damage, better stats, and the ability to use a shield or two-handed weapon for what? Some utility and the ability to pump your AC as a reaction?
>>
>>55134405
>Some utility

That's sort of underselling having 9th level spells.

> and the ability to pump your AC as a reaction?

It's a bonus action, and it gives you the highest unbuffed AC in the game (higher than 20/20 Monk/Barb since you can combine it with Mage Armor).

Besides, you can combine the two if you want, start 2 levels fighter, go bladesinger rest for best of both worlds.
>>
File: cloak.png (338KB, 429x685px) Image search: [Google]
cloak.png
338KB, 429x685px
Giving this to our swashbuckler.
>>
What's a good way to govern magic item distribution? So far, my table does these:

>They go over the magic item catalog in the DMG and making a top 3 wishlist of items they really find cool and the DM plants these items across the campaign

or

>No wishlist and just let the dice decide what they get when it comes to a head

So far both have been pretty good for us. Option A has the danger of metagaming though but so far my players have been doing a good job in keeping PC and player knowledge separate and it gets exciting when a player sees their magic item wishlist appear in the campaign even if it's not the center of the story (e.g. An old senile man in the inn starts making drunken spats about a <magic item>) Option B is also great because at times, session 2-4 would have them get something ridiculous like the Deck of Many Things.

Got any ideas, 5eg?
>>
>>55134146
The half-orc rape baby is common, but then, it always is. I like it.
>>
>>55134703
Those are both dumb. What you do is have the DM decide what items would make sense in that location, completely irrespective of who the PCs are and what they want. Maybe write plausible magic items for the location on little slips of paper and have a player take a certain number of them at random.
>>
>>55134738
>>55134703

speaking of magic items when's the best time to give my players +1, +2 and +3 weapons? My players are nearing their level 10 but still rocking +1 weapons and I feel like it's time I give them some +2 but I'm still rather naive on game balance to think if that'll be a good idea
>>
>>55134753
You never need to give them +2 weapons. The only thing they may absolutely need to deal with some monsters is magic weapons. And please remember that magic weapons in 5e come in many forms, and lots of them don't add any bonus at all to attack or damage rolls.
>>
>>55134146
I refuse to let rape stories in my table.

I just rule that your parents were both half orcs, and people treat you like an half orc because of rape stories
>>
>>55134771
Half-orcs are sterile, though.
>>
>>55134405
Up to 9th level spells, mate.
>>
>>55134771
I would love to play in a campaign where there are NO half-shits. No cross-breeding. Different species yo!
>>
>>55130458
That feel when I loved playing a sword mage in 4ed I wish there was a class dedicated to being a lightly/to medium armored arcane gish oh well guess I'll play as a stone sorcerer
>>
>>55134832
>what is a bladesinger
>>
>>55134769
True but my players have this "I want to become stronger"sense with their characters and they've been talking over the table how they want to get a smith to craft them strong weapons. I keep thinking I wanna help them get to that point but with them rocking +1s, they're not looking out to get better weapons.

Though you make a good point about non +1 magic weapons that can be something like weapons that emit magic or some shit instead of bonus to their rolls. Cheers, lad.
>>
>>55134844
Bladesinger isn't really a Gish, it's more like a wizard who doesn't die in melee as hard.

>>55134832
I mean, if you start at high enough level, it's not that bad. Grab 2-3 levels of paladin and it's pretty good.
>>
>>55134867
>falling for the vidya approach to dnd
>>
any alternative/replacement for Orcpub's character gen?
>>
I kinda want to roll a wizard. Abjuration or bladesinger?

Is it possible to cast Planar Binding on a conjured elemental? The duration of the elemental and the cast time for Planar Binding are both 1 hour, so Conjure Elemental should expire at the same time you finish casting.
>>
Did the bladesinger get the short shaft this edition?
>>
>>55134893
If you have an iOS device you can use Lion's Den Fight Club and upload the material beyond the SRD with this:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hiavsiegq28xd7u/AABcMGhKcr8CYgeKaHK1ZDzJa?dl=0

It's been my primary go-to esp with my table. Another option I've been trying out is Dicecloud. Not as flexible as OrcPub but it works.
>>
>>55134893
Why, what's wrong with orcpub2?
>>
>>55134867
Problem is 5e doesn't work with that mindset out of box. That's 3.5 stuff. If your whole party gets magic weapons and armor, you'll find yourself in need of buffing enemies.

Though admittedly I ran a campaign like that, at 15 levels they all had +3 equivalents and one +4 artifact, I basically had to homebrew any enemy they faced but it was fun nevertheless.
>>
>>55134925

WotC slammed the banhammer on OrcPub and 2
>>
>>55134923
>ios

noooope.
>>
>>55134867
You and your players need to get into the 5e mindset.

>>55134940
That's fucked up. Goddamn fucking Wizards.
>>
>>55134940
Are you sure? It's working perfectly.
>>
>>55134923
>iOS device
I may be on 4chan, but I am not THAT much of a degenerate.
>>
>>55134950
>>55134938
Yeah, I'm actually trying to get into it but can you help me out here? I want to drive the point but all I can muster up is "That's not how DnD works" but I get anxious cause when I pitched DnD to them, I sold them the "You can do anything!" bit so now they're thinking they can get a smith to craft what they want. I felt like I cornered myself there so I'm rather unsure how to approach in telling them without disappointing them. That said, they are cool guys so I suppose I can just talk to them but still, can't help but feel I need to give them a good word on the mindset.
>>
>>55131455
The former. This means you've got either extra spells just by being a Sorcerer (WHICH IS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT and not subject to the conversion inefficiencies of melting/buying spell slots) or you can Metamagic all fuckin' day.
>>
Dueling or Defense as a fighting style? Which is more optimal?
>>
>>55134950
nah, it's not even on Wizards this time. The fucking asshole was trying to charge people for their IP. This could only ever end one way. If he'd left it free, he might have been able to get away with it
>>
>>55134975
Defense
>>
>>55134938
>>55134950
I wish people stopped projecting onto 5e like this, nearly everybody at Wizards play a extremely homebrewed game that backports a shitton of 3.5e stuff, Mearls in particular barely even resembles 5e.
>>
>>55134995
>Mearls in particular barely even resembles 5e.

Big fucking surprise.
>>
>>55134984
Is it really worth it for just 1 AC?
>>
>>55134966
If you want to let them craft stronger items anyway, you can try making them so that they are actually useless/situational in combat (but can for example level buildings if you wind up), make them so they that they help deal with more enemies at once and then throw more enemies at once, or cave in and just make them stronger while homebrewing/buffing enemies. Sometimes just slapping +2 to hit, +2 AC is enough of a buff.
>>
File: classhouserules.png (23KB, 469x437px) Image search: [Google]
classhouserules.png
23KB, 469x437px
>>55131442
>When you cast a spell that deals acid, cold, fire, lightning, poison, or thunder
>damage, you can spend 1 sorcery point to change that damage type to another type
>among those same options
I made this a default trait of the Sorcerer in my game, but only among "classical" elements. I also later told the Sorcerer he could use the Spell Point variant from DMG if he wanted and combine his Sorcery Points with that. That might be too much when combined with the SP improvement I originally added but I'm not exactly worried about Sorcerers becoming busted.
also he's a fucking battlemaster so he doesn't even have a sorcerous origin
>>
>>55135009
It is surprising considering he's the main force behind the simplification of 5e and the entire reason they cut all the cool stuff from the playtests.
>>
>>55134966

have them go on lengthy quests for materials for the blacksmith. Perhaps use that as a way of pulling them deeper into your main plot. You don't need to have everyting set in stone dude just work with what you've got, and what you've got are some players who are more interested in the numbers than the story. So you just need to entice them into the story by making part of them obtaining what they actually want, which is a magic item.
>>
>>55135030
Crawford is Mr. Cut The Cool Shit.
Mearls just says, "whatever man, do what you want, it's all good, overpowered shit doesn't exist maaaan"
>>
>>55134966
You're doing good, bro. 5e is all about experiencing and telling a collaborative story together and less about autistically masturbating to big numbers.

Becoming better at it really just requires practice, don't be afraid to make mistakes.
A good start would be to run the Mines 9f Phlandelver. Good luck!
>>
>>55134146
Go forth, you magnificent bastard. Just remember that Half Orcs tend towards emotional extremes and have a penchant for savagery.
>>
>>55134980
Could you please elaborate?
>>
>>55135011
Compared to a flat +2?

Depends. A Paladin definitely wants the AC. A fighter wants either depending on his long term expectations. If you think you'll get your 4th attack, go for it.

Dueling has a fun wording, so if you want to try WAACfagging it, you can get 2 dual wielding attacks at level 1. Basically, you start with a weapon out, make an attack, immediately drop that weapon, draw a new weapon, and bonus attack with that. Rinse and repeat.

Requires multiple weapons, so gold constraints can be a problem right off the bat if you dont stick to clubs, and your GM might shut it down.
>>
>>55134911
Anyone?
>>
>>55134995
But 5e itself is more about playing through a collaborative story and less about autistically masturbating to big numbers.
>>
>>55135066
...on what?
>>
>>55135074
Transmutationist.

And no. The elemental would disappear ~6 seconds before you finish Binding.
Casters have to work in groups or utilize magical artifacts to do shit now.
>>
>>55135072
Like, Is the difference between 18 and 19 AC that big when compared to giving your one handed weapon +2 damage?
>>
>>55135080
>But 5e itself is more about playing through a collaborative story

This is pretty much only ever repeated by people who rarely is ever play D&D, after you've played a couple of hundred hours most people realize 5e is less about playing a collaborative story and more about altering the world around you, the actual story matters little as long as your characters actions have a permanent effect on it.
>>
File: gone fishin.jpg (38KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
gone fishin.jpg
38KB, 400x265px
>>55131086
> Favorite Rule Variant
Familiars can be any tiny creature, it's a variant for Mage in the mm but when the game first came out my DM read it as a variant rule by mistake. Running around as a necromancer with a crawling claw familiar was fun, basically roleplayed thing from the Addams family as a secondary PC.

>Favorite Homebrew
Nat 20 and Nat 1 are always crit successes and crit fails respectively.
>>
>>55135129
+2 damage, even over multiple rounds, may not actually be the difference in killing anything ever.

A 5% chance to not take damage may be the difference in you dropping to the ground and missing a turn and necessitating an ally also waste a turn reviving you (that's two turns of damage goen entirely) or you just having to healing potion during a fight.

And that AC will only continue to grow.
Having played a game with two Fighter, one using Duelist and one with Defense, the latter stayed up longer to put out more damage than the former thanks to stacking AC and being able to wade into enemies and laugh at them.
>>
>>55135043
Mearls is actually "I hope you are enjoying my homebrewed 3.5!"
>>
>>55135129
Yes.

Bounded AC means even a +1 Is a significant boost. You wont find a lot of AC boosting effects in the game.

+2 damage will mean less as the game goes on, *unless* you are a fighter that expects to get more and more attacks as the game progresses.

For a Paladin, +2 Is a nice early game damage boost, that becomes insignificant later on.

+1 AC never becomes insignificant.
>>
>>55135138
>by people who rarely is ever play D&D
Wat. I'm assuming you mean if.
Actually our group has been playing through the collaborative story of Out of the Abyss and affecting it through our actions and inactions. We're really liking 5e.

Sure you can affect the world around you, that's a given or should be a given given you are also the drivers of the story but the two, story telling and affecting actions, aren't mutually exclusive at all.
>>
>>55134641
What's his level?

In sense of power, how would you rate this item?
>>
>>55134832
You're an idiot. There are at least seven ways to do what you're describing in 5e. The fact that you're not satisfied with any one of then just shows that you have autism and fear even the slightest change.
>>
>>55135189
>Wat. I'm assuming you mean if.
Yeah I don't know how I managed to butcher that sentence so badly, brain damage probably.
>>
>>55134959
Yes the creator of orcpub announced it. Go to reddit they are celebrating, going full "WotC is 100% right on taking down orcpub" "now lets buy d&dbeyond", holy shit reddit is disgusting and full of shills and useful idiots.

They are so stupid.
>>
File: 1024px-Liger_couple.jpg (298KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Liger_couple.jpg
298KB, 1024x768px
>>55134813
In my setting there are half-breeds but they're all sterile. I think it's a good middle ground.
Pic related, lion-tiger crossbreed.
>>
>>55135238
You can literally only play a limited version of assault sword mage, and only with UA material.
>>
>>55135247
based reddit spy so why don't you go back and stay there?
>>
>>55135230
He's going to be level 13 next session. The item would probably be a legendary, but I don't really care much for the DMG's tier system as it can be all over the place.
It's actually one of six artifacts the party is looking for, one for each player. They are pretty good right off the bat and they're going to get a small power boost later on because at the moment one of the six items is siphoning magic from the rest to recharge itself.
>>
>>55135273
>Eldritch Knight
>Blade pact Warlock
>Arcane Trickster
>Valor Bard
You are a fucking idiot.
>>
Got a question. I am in a game where the DM doesn't let players move through each other's space, shoot through each other's space or cast spells through other people's spaces.

Dungeons are mostly 5ft wide hallways so the first couple rounds of combat only the guy in front can do anything while getting attacked by every enemy in the room.

Doors and narrow hallways have dropped more people than the dragon we fought in LMoP.

How the fuck are we supposed to deal with this or do I just walk away from the table?
>>
>>55135341
How do any of those play even remotely similar to a swordmage?

Do you even know what a swordmage does?
>>
>>55135348
Show him the rules. If he refuses to acknowledge them, walk away.
>>
>>55135348
Tell him that his homebrew rule sucks. If he doesnt listen, walk away.

Explain him how it actually works.
>>
>>55135358
Not the one you are responding to, and I haven't played 4e, but swordmages seem really similar to Stone Sorcerers or Bladesinger.
There are probably many options to get something similar to what you want. You could also multiclass something like Eldritch Knight and Wizard (maybe abjuration).
>>
>>55135348
>>55135362
>>55135372
Wait, can you shoot/cast through each other's space with no repercussions?
>>
So there's rollplayers (there for a miniature wargame with RPG elements), and there's roleplayers (there to roleplay)

But my group are at the table to basically play Ocean's 11: The Board Game. We're pretty low on roleplaying but not just there to roll dice, most of our session time is spent debating OOC how to approach a given situation.

Is there a nickname for this too?
>>
>>55135413
heistplayers
>>
>>55135410
There's cover rules. You have the risk of hitting your ally.
>>
>>55135410
Cover rules (standard) plus hitting cover (DMG, optional)
>>
>>55135441
>>55135454
Thanks. We had one occasion and DM ruled it as disadvantage. That post reminded me about it.
>>
>>55135526
Also you can move through allies' spaces, you just can't attack while in their space or finish in their space, the only thing is that they are considered difficult terrain.

Narrow hallways can only be blocked by 3 creatures (if they are at the end of it, or you can move diagonally) or by one if its standing in the hallway, just standing in front of the door doesn't block it.
>>
Starting my first campeign today, Going to kick off storm king's thunder with the AL adventure Treasure of the broken hoard, wish me luck anons
>>
What's the best way to turn a normal campaign into a Spelljammer campaign without it seeming too forced?
>>
>>55135561
>storm king's thunder
>AL

Hahaha enjoy your shit tier experience
>>
Problem with most gish subclasse s is they're forced to choose between casting a spell and attacking or extra attacking, and it's almost always better to extra attack unless you're using a SCAG cantrip.

This is espevially true for EK when your choices are cast and attack or attack 4 times.
>>
>>55135567
You don't. D&D is not star trek.
>>
>>55135561
I'm sorry.
>>
>>55135571
Its just to introduce them to the storyline, after that its got nothing to do with AL
>>
>>55135578
The EK is not a gish, it is a fighter who can use his reaction to cast shield and his attack mixed with GFB or BM.
>>
>>55135554
I know the first part, second one got me confused though.
Narrow hallways as in 5 feet wide corridor? And 3 creatures is enough because normal speed is 30 and that's not enough to move through 3 tiles of diff. terrain? And standing in the hallway as in standing in the doorframe?
>>
>>55135405
Stone sorcerers are similar enough to 1 type of swordmage if you kinda sorta squint hard and start at mid levels.

There's 3 types, though, and even stone sorc is pretty off (not to mention that it's a MAD fuck without multiclassing, and only get their defining feature at mid levels, but w/e).

A swordmage is a wizard type who can fight in melee while protecting his allies from afar from an enemy he selects (which can be a different enemy from who he is actually fighting). It can also teleport around a lot. This means your average swordmage keeps the attention of the Big Guy of the fight with his Aegis, while he uses his melee proficiency and spells and mobility to fuck up all the Little Guys he can reach (preferably away from Big Guy, so Big Guy has to waste time chasing him or eat the penalties).

Stone sorc at best selects an ally to protect, instead of an enemy to lock down. This is kind of an important difference, because he isn't actually drawing fire from an enemy towards himself for the entire team, instead just diverts attacks from one guy.

He does get a mechanic similar to Assault Aegis's teleport punishment, but is overall an overall worse version, and again, just 1/3rd of the available paths for the swordmage.

This is of course not going into how spellcasters in 5e are retardedly hard to punish for casting spells or make somehow worse at casting spells with saves, and all the mechanics that deal with allies being hurt tend to use "attack roll" as the trigger.
>>
>>55135586
What's so bad about Spelljammer?
>>
>>55135606
You cannot move through enemy spaces.
>>
>>55135591
>>55135571
Thanks for the support anons!
>>
>>55131560
"dive+4d20"
>>
>>55135327
Well, the way it is right now, this item is definitely an 'artifact'. You might discover that the DMG is quite close in its definition. Most artifacts have a few beneficial effects and perhaps some detrimental ones. Yours has six beneficial effects, so it's pretty fitting as an artifact.

I suggest avoiding 'also' in the description. It gives the impression that those effects are separate, strapped on and thus overloading the item, when in fact they are just different aspects of its powers. The 'environmental protection' effect deserves a separate paragraph. I almost overlooked it because it was packed together with non-detection.

For an item of this power, a detrimental effect or at least some kind of inconvenience might be nice. Might not fit your campaign though. What's the story behind those six artifacts? Do they all have six effects?
>>
>>55135628
Why 3 creatures then? 3 tile wide corridor?
>>
>>55135628
Unless you are a halfling.
>>
>>55135358
>>55135362
>>55135372

It's getting to the point where it's a standard format. There are two enemies on either side of the door and some number behind a turned over table further into the room.

First guy opening the door eats some spears, javelins or arrows. Once they step in, they get hit on either side and get two opportunity hits if they move into the room to let the rest of the party in.
>>
>>55135629
I'm not kidding, AL is a shit experience for someone to start on. I genuinely hope you get a good session running but considering it's AL, I'm not optimistic. Hope you do get something out of it, anon.
>>
>>55135680
Not him but what's so bad about AL?
>>
>>55135680
I've ran AL at my game store several times now and the group there is fun and I enjoyed DMing, but I don't know how it will go with this new group I'm optimistic but if it goes real bad I'm planning to ditch AL
>>
File: corridor.png (11KB, 903x569px) Image search: [Google]
corridor.png
11KB, 903x569px
>>55135650
Lets say that you are green and that's a 5 feet corridor. If orange is an enemy, he is blocking the corridor by himself, you cannot walk past him. The moment you kill him, you find the red enemies, they are blocking the entrance by standing next to the doorframe, but you only need to get rid of one, so you can walk either diagonally or horizontally.
>>
>>55135698
Thanks, now I get it.
>>
>>55135597

Still though, thr other subclasses have the sqme issue.
>>
>>55135698
PHB 192

> Corners. Diagonal movement can't cross the corner of a wall, large tree, or other terrain feature thal fills its space.
> can't cross the corner of a wall
>>
>>55135690
What's good about it? You only play AL if you have no friends to play with.
>>
>>55134917
From what I hear it's one of the better wizard subtypes
>>
File: IMG_0961.jpg (33KB, 200x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0961.jpg
33KB, 200x347px
>>55135747
Nice generalizing anon
>>
>>55134917

It's not great.
>>
>>55135611
Swordmage also falls into the category of being super overloaded, so you won't have that bullshit in 5e.

Paladins can do a lot of what you want. Multiclass into that (3 levels could be enough, more if you want auras) and go wizard for the rest. EK can also teleport if that is important.

But I know you just want a SAD class that can be a full caster, while being on par in melee as a fighter, but you wont have that. If you want "muh caster supremacy" fuck right off back to your cancerous 3.5 edition instead, I am sure they have the best swordmage in D&D.
>>
>>55135066
Orcpub starting charging money. That's a big nono when it comes to using other people's stuff.
>>
>>55135847
Dude, I explained what the Swordmage does, and why the Stonesorc is a pale imitation at best.

Implying I like 3.5 was totally uncalled for.
>>
>>55135768
It is... in certain situations.

It has pretty weak abilities compared to the other specializations, in terms of utility and raw power. It does, however, make it very competent in both melee and at taking ordinary attacks. You'll likely have at least 13 base AC, +5 from INT bonus, and +5 from shield, giving you are very high AC bonus, on top of being a fullcaster wizard.

Considering what the other specializations give you, I wont really call it the best. If you lack a front line guy to keep enemies off you, sure, but then your party composition suck in the first place.

It is also limited, so you cant just keep blade dancing up indefinitely. And an ambush will be very painful.

You also dont have a lot in terms of save defense, and your HP pool is still fucking terrible.
>>
>>55135142
I really like that familiar thing.
>>
>>55135876

Dropped.
>>
>>55135247
Not really.

It's mostly "bummer, but I saw this coming after he started charging for material."
>>
>>55135567
The next dungeon is a crashed starship.
>>
File: 1498586944842.png (177KB, 424x335px) Image search: [Google]
1498586944842.png
177KB, 424x335px
>character I've been playing for almost two years charges into practically certain death
>"a~lright and that's where we'll pick up next week"
>>
>>55135876
Yeah that's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>55135847
>Swordmage also falls into the category of being super overloaded

It's a class. It has 3 archetypes. It could easily fit with 5e classes, especially since there's no actual "arcane half-caster" type of character.

>If you want "muh caster supremacy" fuck right off back to your cancerous 3.5 edition instead, I am sure they have the best swordmage in D&D.

Swordmage is a 4e class. 3.5 has Duskblade (which you can simulate adequately in 5e with EK/Bladesinger imo) and Swordsage (which you can't), neither of which are very Swordmage-like, from what I remember.
>>
>>55135876
Did the owner go full complete retard? What the actual fuck?
>>
>>55135876
Was the OrcPub creator salty because of this ? He had a Patreon, then why take down the website ? Even he stated a month ago that Beyond won't be an issue since all the material used in OrcPuc is SRD.

I think he's a bit greedy and salty. Problem is I don't see any other alternatives...
>>
>>55135887
Yeah, you explained that you want
>Teleporting powers on a regular basis
>Debuff to a bad guy you dont have to actively be fighting, or even close to
>Good in melee and able to fuck over a lot of "small guys" here
>a full caster
>who is not MAD
With 5e and the general level of power each class has, this is massively overloaded. You will not find anything remotely close to that level of bullshit, not nor should you ever try to homebrew it.

Ironically, a Bard actually does a lot of what you want, sans the teleport. Lots of potential options for shielding effects and buffs, target debuffs to enemies (1 including a reaction that detracts 1d6 (or more) from the roll of the enemy, or add the same to a save forced on an ally) , still decent enough in melee, and is a full caster. Also ability to avoid MAD with a magical secret for Shillelag for your CHA attacking purposes. You even get extra attack.
>>
>>55135994
Evidently he started charging for UA, SCAG, and full PHB content along with MM and Volo's.

Hasbro came down hard apparently.
>>
If you were to have a character that had to have 20 in Con, what sort of character would it be and what would the benefits be?
>>
>>55136016
>sans the teleport
And they get Misty Step & Dimension Door!
>>
>>55136030
What a fucking retard...
Not even a month ago he said he'll keep it free...
>>
>>55135976
Literally no class has mass crowd control, single target "no save-fuck you", teleport on demand, full caster, good in melee, and the rest of the shit that a swordmage has. The fact that it has subclasses to make it worse, is just even more proof of how terribly unbalanced it would be in 5e.
>>
>>55136042
Yeah, but I am assuming a teleport similar to EKs. I figured a normal action teleport would be "too terrible" for swordmagefag.
>>
>>55136030
Good on Hasbro, you don't continue being a greedy dick like that.
>>
>>55136039
Mountain Dwarf fighter, 20 STR&CON at lv8
For funsies
Lot's a' hp
>>
>>55131174
Torturer
>>
>>55136016
>Teleporting powers on a regular basis

Some. He can't just at will teleport. Having a few different versions of Fey step works (not even sure why this counts as imbalanced when Shadow monks can do it as a bonus unlimited times, but w/e).

>Good in melee and able to fuck over a lot of "small guys" here

You mean like having spells like Burning Hands or Green Flame Blade?

>a full caster
>who is not MAD

I said wizardy type, not wizard. Nobody says it has to be a fullcaster. And nobody should be MAD, it's a shitty way to attempt to balance a class.

>Bard

Does okay, but doesn't have the protection.

>>55136054
>>55136070
You make a lot of assumptions that are incorrect, and not in line with the swordmage at all.
>>
>>55131174
Torturee
>>
>>55136053
Well he is a Jew... of course that he is going to be greedy.
>>
>>55136094
>(not even sure why this counts as imbalanced when Shadow monks can do it as a bonus unlimited times, but w/e).
Because shadow monks aren't full casters, and has shitty abilities outside of that.

Bard is also literally what you want. "Doesnt have protection" my ass, they get medium armour and can just grab heavy with a feat if it matters so much. And even medium armour is more than enough with the protection spells they can get.

Also better HD than a wizard.
>>
>>55135247
of course the one who knows about reddit doesn't know orcpub is charging for material that's not theirs

you fucking retard
>>
>>55136094
Maybe you could tell us what the swordmage can do?
>>
>>55136094
>And nobody should be MAD, it's a shitty way to attempt to balance a class.
Welcome to 5e, where pretty much every class is either MAD, or a pure caster.

If you dont like that, then you won't like 5e. Simple as that.
>>
>>55135934
How would you know that anon
You aren't from plebbit, are you
>>
>>55135847

Not OP but I want an arcane version of the paladin, like a Magus.
>>
Anybody got the MPMB as an alternative to Orcpub ?
>>
>>55136164
I like using both.

Reddit is more personable, 4chan doesn't bullshit.
>>
>>55136139
"Protection" as in "the ability to divert attacks from enemies to himself to protect allies", not "protection" as in "okay AC/saves".

Sure, it should have that too, I guess, though he doesn't need it as much on account of the mobility.

Replace the support abiilties/full casting with protecting/half casting, and the support spells with AoE stuff and it's basically there.

>>55136157
The only MAD class I can think of is the Paladin and the Monk, and the Monk not even that much.
>>
>>55136167
http://www.dmsguild.com/product/200237/the-Magus-Class

Or you know just play a Stone Sorcerer.
>>
>>55136094
>Does okay, but doesn't have the protection.
14 Dex with Half Plate is 17 AC. Add a shield and you have 19.

What more do you want? Most classes dont even get that high, and you can get this from level 3. As a full caster.
>>
>>55136167
That's an EK.
>>
>>55136189
Valor Bard you fucking moron. Read the God damn entry.

A bard is literally a support caster with a ton if protection shit.
>>
I think people should understand what 5e is going for and the underlying power assumptions of that system.
>>
>>55136185
I use reddit for the links, and I always tell myself "don't read the comments" then I read them and rage. Just like YT comments or newspapers comment section, the only difference is that even though reddit comments are as dumb they have this holier than thou attitude that always makes me rage.
>>
>>55136229
EK is 1/3rd caster.

And is basically solely using his spells for Shield/Absorb Elements/ summoning the familiar again when it dies.
>>
>>55136206

Stone sorc is ua, us still a full caster and uses CHA.

I was joping for a INT half-caster since INT is underused, we have tonnes of CHA classes and we've nevef had an arcane half caster, only Diving (Paladin) and "Primal" (Ranger)
>>
>>55136185
Okay anon, we understand that you are understand homosexual, hope you like sucking dick for fake internet points
>>
>>55136254
Extremely*
>>
>>55136251
Multiclass an Eldritch Knight/Wizard.
>>
Quenthel Baenre can cast any cleric spell up to 9th level at will. Damn. She has Int 18 and Wis 20 and is a 20th level character.
>>
>>55136313
Who?
>>
>>55136189
I feel like this is one of those "I wanted to ask how to do swordmage in 5e, but I am garantueed replies if I instead formulate it as a factually wrong statement."
>>
>>55136321
Quite a major figure in the FR underdark.
>>
>>55136353
And why do you bring this up?
>>
>>55136367
Just interesting to note, the fact she can cast cleric spells at will.
>>
>>55136322
In the post you reply to, I explained what sort of changes I'd make to the Bard to make a class that's about as close to the Swordmage as I can possibly imagine it being in 5e. It doesn't sound imbalanced to me to trade away straight up buffing, supporting, healing, and spell versatility for protecting allies, mobilty, and AoE.

I'm not like that duskblade faggot from a few threads ago who literally only accepts a 1:1 mechanical representation of his class.

You could miscontruct what I'd like as >>55136016 and >>55136054 posts do, which assume I want a ludicrous combination of traits that I never implied, if you want to get offended or something I guess, but I just don't get why anyone would want to do that.
>>
>>55136389
Madam Eva used to be able prepare any spells she wanted to cast from the cleric spell list at the time of the casting and say "lol, psychic"
>>
>>55136313

One of the biggest reasons FR sucks, there are level 20 godlike beings under every rock.
>>
My character died during a break, and I have to make a new 18th level character.

What do? I am very fond of backstories and everything, but I cant quite figure out how to flesh out a backstory for an with level character.

Also, is there any class concepts that takes a long time to get online? I was thinking of going for a class or concept that would normally be a bad idea at lower levels. I will also get 1 artefact I'll have to bargain with my GM for, so if amything required some kind of powerful magic item, that is possible too. No obvious cheese, of course.
>>
>>55136467
You joke, but I remember one of the liches in the 3.0 FR book likes to hid in the mud pretending to be dead.
>>
>>55136476

Thats bullshit, if you weren't there they can't kill off your character.

Tell them to retcon it, and if they don't then leave.
>>
>>55136431
I was just a random poster, havent been part of this rather long conversation at this point.

You just sound like you are describing things that would be perfectly possible to recreate, even with standard PHB material.
>>
>>55136476
>18th level
ANYTHING YOU WANT.

The wizard is particularly absurd. Enjoy Misty Step at will
>>
>>55136510
Sorry, poor wording.

Old ass cleric of kalemvor got "retired" during a 10 year break. It felt like a fitting end to the campaign, and with a 10 year break between the campaigns, I didn't want to keep him around anymore.
>>
>>55136239
I don't mind the comments a lot of the time if I stick to small subs.

/r/dndnext is much better compared to /r/dnd, which is a shithole.
>>
>>55136511
There's really nothing like Swordmage Aegis in the game ATM, which was its core ability.

If you add that, sure. Considering Hex got turned into a spell, I could see it happen, I guess.
>>
>>55136533
10 years IRL?
>>
>>55136454
Was this ever ported over to 5e?

>>55136467
I kinda like that.
>>
>>55136492
That's actually a fun idea. Liches that are ambitious and monstrous are overdone, an eccentric lich would be fun.
>>
>>55136542

Weird to hear people say that here, because people on /r/dnd are mainly roleplayers while peopke on /r/dndnext are largely rollplayers.
>>
>>55136542
I am I left that shithole, place is a fucking hivemind on bigger subs
>>
>>55136542
Both are utter shit, r/DnD is plebbit in full force and r/dndnext is plebbit with a dose of elitism mixed with GITP.

Yeah I can read without dndnext without having an aneurysm but it is hardly a good place to discuss anything.
>>
>>55136549

I don't, level 20 should be reserved for gods, because if there are many people at level 20 the logical cunclusions are either:

Distopian dictatorship under rule of a powerful caster.

Utopian society run by cadters

Post apocalyptic campaign set in the wastelands created by the gods duking it out with casters, or casters fighting other casters.
>>
>>55136549
No, she's still absurdly powerful, but more in "relative to the average adventuring party in ravenloft" kind of way
>>
If I make a Lizardfolk Monk, can they use Bite with Marital Arts to use the Dex modifier instead of Strength?
>>
>>55136467
I actually throw them around as NPCs all over my campaign. FG is meant to be stupid high magic. It's why I feel nothing giving the PCs magical items or buffs. Even with that if they cross the wrong people they'll get their shit slapped in.
>>
>>55136584
Every time I've ever been to /r/dnd it's been nothing but "hey guys I drew my group's party!"
>>
>>55136662
The power shift in Ravenloft is kind of weird

>Exenthar at CR 21
>Then Strahd at CR 15
>Then a random Arcanaloth and Mordenkeinen at CR 12
>Then a deva at CR 10
>Then Eva and Lysaga at 8

It's a bit jumpy
>>
>>55136647
Level 20+, and CR 30 a la Tiamat should be exclusively reserved for the gods. Quenthel and others like her should get to 20th level.
>>
>>55136708
/r/dnd is basically "look how much cash I spent!" It's shit.
>>
>>55136647
No gods are like 30+ CR
>>
god damn it, orcpub is shutting down. Anyone know a decent replacement? I tried DND beyond but it seems like a lot of shit is completely missing from it, for instance they only have one of the warlock patrons available
>>
>>55135554
>just standing in front of the door doesn't block it.
You can't move diagonally around corners, anon
>>
>>55136840
You gotta pay for more goodies on Beyond.
>>
>>55136239
There's truth in this. If you ever need raw data and stats on something reddit is usually the better place to go because some autist there will have compiled it all like 3 years ago or something and the thread will be saved and you can just come back to it at will. For an honest opinion on something though you really never can beat 4chan and I love this place for it. Shit never gets sugarcoated for you, if your idea is shit you get mercilessly jumped on, if you ask a dumb fucking question you will find out in no short order that you're a goddamn retard. Conversely if something is actually good you'll get legitimate praise for it and criticism to help improve it, not just karma whoring bullshit flattery.
>>
>>55136869
Oh. That's obnoxious. I'd like to use it but I'm not buying the books again. God damn.
>>
>>55136811

CR =/= level
>>
>>55136885
Another good measurement is that your idea is not dumb, just mediocre, if no one replies.
>>
>>55136909
Yeah CR generally translates to a higher level.
>>
>>55136885

>Honest
>4chan

Pick one, no one here believes what they say, they just say it to rile others up.
>>
>>55136907
Yup. Only the SRD is free. Everything else is $$$. You can buy subclasses from everything a la carte which is nice (and then it gets discounted from your overall fee for the PHB or SCAG) but it's still retarded.
>>
>>55136935
And I'm guessing there's no way to like, input a serial number from the physical books?
>>
What would you rather roll for max number?

2d6 or a d12
>>
>>55136927

It varies but generally levrlmis 2/3 CR so a 30cr would be level 20.
>>
>>55136971
No it's generally the reverse in my experience. Look at the archmage. It is a high level spell caster with a cr of like 12.
A party of level 1s cannot fight a group of cr 1.
>>
>>55136958
NOPE
>>
>>55136931
Oh, well I guess I'm no one
Sorry if I want to give people legitamate criticisms on their shitty ideas
>>
>>55136663
No, Lizardfolk's bite isn't an unarmed attack
>>
>>55135413
/5eg/ players
>>
>>55136962
d12 gives you max and min number more often
2 d6 gives higher average but lower max changes
>>
>>55135413
This is exactly how the group I DM for behaves.

Last session they made a "connections map" to decide to which NPC in a town they should rely a piece information and to which not. So it was basically a map of who knows who, who has bonds with who and possible ramifications of telling them.

It was pure autism.
>>
I like making new and different characters, but even though my group plays once a week, we've basically used the same characters for years and haven't ever died, and we're still only level 9ish

how do I get to let out this pent up roleplaying?
>>
File: 1503096947583.jpg (16KB, 323x326px) Image search: [Google]
1503096947583.jpg
16KB, 323x326px
>>55137222
Well I guess at least they're really invested in the campaign
>>
I find it sad that the Forge cleric and Thief rogue are more like an Artificer than the goddamn Artificer
>>
>>55137270
Groups online or if there is an actual story driven reason for your current character to part ways. That's what's happening in the campaign we're about to play. My barbarian is doing it for family reasons and once he meets that goal he's done and going to go home.
>>
>>55137321
>theif rouge
How?
>>
>>55137044
VGM calls it an unarmed strike. I'm just not sure if the hard wording for your strength modifier gets overruled by Martial Arts.
>>
>>55137346
Use item is a bonus action
>>
>>55137371
I feel like artifacers are a but more than that
>>
>>55137346

Can use magic items without meeting any of its restrictions.

Artificer should get that too.
>>
>>55136512
Yeah, I know... But I am looking for something I would probably hate leveling from level 1.
>>
>>55137222
>they should rely a piece information and to which not
fuckin wat
>>
>>55137408
Bladesinger.

Get 20 Dex if possible.

Grab shield as an at-will spell.

Use Mage armour.

Enjoy 28 AC any time you can use your reaction to cast shield, and have bladesinging active.
>>
>>55131509
In the first room, have it be absolutely filled to the brim with statues of other adventurers. One last adventurer fleeing the scene, before getting zapped by an unseen ray.

...Actually, that'll just get them more motivated, won't it?
>>
>>55133499
Pirate Black Dragon. In addition to the usual Black Dragon horseshit, he has a fleet of Sahuagin, Merrow, Kuo-Toa, and a confused Gnoll with water wings and an Inner tube
>>
>>55131509
My players did a similar thing to an ancient red dragon. I killed one, maimed another, and had them sign their souls over to him. He's now having them set up a brother eye surveillance and spy service around the area with small scrying orbs.
>>
>>55137432
Trying to figure out who to give the info to so it doesn't go to someone they don't want is my guess
>>
>>55137637
If you're on mobile just hit the fucking X
If you're not on mobile then you're a complete fucking retard for not having an adblocker
>>
>>55137680
I was on mobile but the adds were hiding the "enable mobile view" that I didn't know I had somehow disenabled.
>>
>>55131509
They battle their way to the lair and they get to the bottom and realize he wasn't home all along (or maybe recently dead)

Which Segways into your next neat little plot hook "The Desolation of Blagathuss, the Exquisite"
>>
>>55137586
>be level 8 monk
>Not exactly a pacifist, but always prefers talking first.
>People joke about me being fairly useless.
>Encounter a Dragon of some kind, red one
>Okay, we are just here to ask some question about a particularly troublesome dragonborn group, no fighting needed.
>Red Dragon threatens us
>Party runs
>No no, we are just here to talk!
>Stay around and try to ask the questions we had anyway.
>Dragon flame breaths me
>Avoids it
>"I am just here to ask a question, dont make me hurt you."
>other players are screaming at me to run OOC".
>Dragon attacks me, but misses
>I stunning strike it, it fails the save. I then trip it with the open hand attack.
>Jump on top of the head.
>"Now, I had questions, and you better answer them, right now."
>Intimidate fails
>Dragon tries to fly off with me on top
>I maintain balance, and attack it from above
>Knockback 15 feet towards the ground. Twice.
>It is forced back down to earth with a crash.
>Finally talks
>Other players wont stop complaining about monks being OP now.

I got ridiculously lucky, to be fair, but it was kinda amusing. I love when your rolls just matches your roleplaying.
>>
>>55137739
You do apreciate your DM didn't legendary save on your ass, right?
>>
>>55137779
Didn't have it. Not that high level, and was meant to be taken down without much trouble by the party.

They were just cowards.
>>
>>55137892
An ancient red dragon didn't have legendary saves?
>>
>>55137919
>Encounter a Dragon of some kind, red one
>party is level 8
>assumes ancient
Are you retarded anon?
>>
>>55137919
just a regular red dragon senpai
>>
>>55137919
Nobody rolled higher than 9, and GM just said "It is a big Dragon, you have no idea what kind, but the colour is red, and it looks dangerous, and is a lot larger than you.", which isnt saying much, considering it is a halfling/gnome/dwarf Party exclusively.
>>
>>55138073
Please tell me you guys call yourselves The Big Three or something along those lines
>>
Ran a DnD rulebook bot to a Markov chain Bot we set up in my DnD group's discord server and this is what it generated based on the DnD rulebook bot's posting history in the server.

I thought it was interesting.
>>
>>55137979
>>55138030
>>55138073
I could have sworn the OP said ancient
Sorry for clogging the thread with tardation
>>
>>55138222
>>55138222
>>55138222
New thread
>>
>>55131309
Haha jokes on you, for the two variant humans I've played I picked up Linguist and Moderately Armoured :^)
>>
What race would fit best for a human with cat-like features, but no fur. Like, ears and tail and whatnot?
Thread posts: 385
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.