[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've sold, donated and even drained my soul for over a dozen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0547.jpg (68KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0547.jpg
68KB, 500x332px
In order to gain all the various powers, attributes and items in my possession I've bartered away my soul, mind, linniage and even have to harvest a bottle of my own blood every week. to damn near everyone in creation willing to make contracts I've mangeged to get something from.

I'll probably stick around for a fair few centuries, given all the boons I've amassed, but when I do eventually croak, everyone is gonna come looking for my soul. Have I doomed the world to some kind of divine war?
>>
Nah, they'll just split custody of your soul kind of like how some divorced parents handle their kids.
>>
>>55099353
Nah. When all these dozen entities come to take your soul they will merge into one laughing figure. Figure reveals that it was he Devil who traded your evil for wordly power under different masks. He found in you infinite pettiness, evil and spiritual filth for which you will suffer like no other man did. You will make a decent substitute for him while he goes on hellish vacation.
>>
>>55099353

>I too like to play skyrim

Given how renown you are, there most certainly will be a divine fight. But what kind of being gives you power in exchange for your soul when you already owe your only soul to a much powerful being?
>>
>>55099353
Babbalcloacht the Horrific entered the house of the dying man, the man had promised him his soul after his death in exchange for awesome magical powers, namely shooting lasers out of his fingers, Babbalcloacht had found it amusing that the man would give himself up for such a petty reason, but still, that talent, used right, could have made him a very rich man.

The eldritch being made its way to the man's bedroom, it had a plaque reading "Angus McWurf's Room of Magic", with a small inscription under the text saying "where the magic happens, Babbalcloacht found it amusing but at the same time ridiculous.

As he opened the door, Babbalcloacht saw not just the dying old Angus with the laser fingers, but also Clagaroth the Festerous, a fellow eldritch horror. Needless to say Babbalcloacht was livid.

-MAY I INQUIRE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?- roared Babbalcloacht the Horrific

-BABB? WHY ARE YOU HERE? THIS IS MY SOUL, THIS MORTAL FOOL SOLD IT TO ME WHEN HE WAS 12.- answered Clagaroth.

At this point the eldritch abominations looked like they would start a fight, both looked like they would pounce at each other and have a world shattering duel right there.

-Come on Babb.- muttered Angus from his deathbed- its not like I'm chained to just you.

-WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE HELLS DO YOU THINK HAPPENS TO SOULS WHEN YOU SELL THEM TO SOMEONE?

-Dont know, do I like, live in their realm for eternity or something?

-NO YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT, YOU GET EATEN- said Clagaroth

-WHAT DID HE TRADE HIS SOUL FOR WITH YOU CLAG?

-Babes- answered McWurf.

-HE WAS 12 I DONT BLAME HIM.

-MCWURF, YOU FUCKER, THIS IS RIDICULOUS, I CAME FOR PAYMENT, AND IM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT IS- yelled Babb, taking the form of a thin, spiky 3 meter tall shadow being with blades for arms.

He walked to McWurf's side with his arms held high and was promptly tackled by Clagaroth who himself had become a small dragon-like creature made of smoke.
>>
>>55102030
-BITCH YOU AIN'T TAKING HIM, HE'S MINE!- Clag roared charging him down.

The two pummeled each other with strikes as McWurf yawned at his bed, not capable of dying due to his soul being bound by the two horrors, he looked out the window muttering something along the lines of "right on time" as a living pile of blood crawled into the room spilling from the crack in the window, it flowed up and took a humanoid form.

-Bloooooooooooooooood- It whispered.

At the corner of the room Babb and Clag were still punching, biting and slashing at each other, Babb had accidentally beheaded the Butler who had come to check what the fuss was about, Babb stopped however and looked at the blood man that had formed at the window, recognizing the aura of Kruvet the Bloody ( Which he found amusing seeing as Kruvet was litterally a pool of blood).

-STOP BITING ME CLAG, SOMEONE ELSE IS HERE.

Clag stopped and examined the other end ot the room.

-Blooooooooooooooooood.- muttered Kruvet.

-YEAH, FIGURED, THIS FUCKER SOLD HIS SOUL TO US AS WELL- answered Clag.

-WHAT DID HE TRADE YOU FOR?- inquired Babb.

-Blooooooooooooooooooooood, Blooooood, Bloooooooood blood.-Explained Kruvet.

-YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER- Clag said in disgust to McWurf, who at this point was probably too jaded with reality to actually give a shit.

-BLOOOOOOD- yelled Kruvet coming at McWurf to harvest him, he was a few centimeters away before he got fireblasted by the dragon form Clagaroth.

-BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!- He yelled chargin into the other two monstrusities in a rage.

The eldritch beings grew in size and strength as they battled, they punched, spat fire, kicked and bit at each other, the battle was glorious and bloody, and by the end, Clagaroth was missing his head, destroyed and not likely to reurn, Kruvet had been evaporated by a particularly massive fireblast and Babbalcloacht was missing an arm, weak but still alive, he stood up and with started his victory speech
>>
>>55102038
-YOU ARE MINE NOW MCWURF, COME AND MEET YOUR...- he was cut short by McWurf who shot him with his laser fingers, taking his head clean off, the eldritch being was too weakened to survive it.

McWurf took out a list with about 100 names from under his bed and crossed 3 of them, some 50 had already been crossed out "one more month of this nonsense and I'm probably immortal"
>>
>>55102051

Started strong, great premise. The ending was super gay.

6/10. Would give second chance
>>
>>55102051
I expected him using lasors to kill a demon. Still a nice read 8/10 for kinda fast forwarding at the end
>>
If you haven't read it, the Hellblazer comic named Dangerous Habits focuses on that.
>>
>>55102135
Yeah, I kinda felt it would be like this but I had to finish it and go to class, post might've disappeared by the time I got back
>>
>>55099353
They tear you apart so much you end up a Vestige.

This is pretty much what happens to people who fuck with the rules of D&D too much.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.