[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /tg/ help me out with making an alien race. So far all I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 121677-full.png (4MB, 726x1290px) Image search: [Google]
121677-full.png
4MB, 726x1290px
Yo /tg/ help me out with making an alien race.
So far all I've thought up is an Avian race that instead of flying, they can jump really far, they then use jetpacks to stay in the air and shoot at those below. Their society is super capitalist, with the state only being around so businesses don't have to hire mercs to kill the competition. The average life of one is full of drugs, sex and the occasional murder until they OD at 60 if they're poor, while the rich simply augment their body so that they can have even higher highs with low amounts of drugs so that they don't crash.
They have battlesuits that encompass their whole body and provide decent protection from laser shots and bullets while also allowing them to jetpack around.
Pic related, I based the armour of this.
Your thoughts? Any criticisms? Anyone want to help?
>>
What about the human? And their relationship with big bird?
>>
>>55096902
Humanity would probably just see them as a bunch of fucking degenerates, maybe a couple would go into their territory for really good narcotics or if they want to escape the space police.
>>
File: Q22XzrkO3e-4.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Q22XzrkO3e-4.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>55096834
Have a humanoid-esque race that turns out to be a cannibalistic evil fucking hivemind.
>>
>>55096998
Not the GM, making a species to play as in an online game that the GM is hosting.
>>
>>55096834
>Enjoys aerial fighting, and by extension low-gravity
>Hedonistic, greedy, and violent adrenaline junkies
>Avian and therefore keen senses and quick reaction times
They sound like natural-born space pirates, anon.
I can see a civilization like this not having a unified government, instead being led by a complex and ever-shifting network of gangs, corporations, guilds, and secret societies. It's a clusterfuck of backstabbing and corruption, but it leads to a lot of individual freedom to the point where anyone can grab a few dozen buddies and form a new asteroid colony somewhere. As a result, the species would have spread far and wide, but also somewhat thin.
>>
>>55097120
That's actually pretty good, I'm definitely using that.
>>
>>55096834
>an Avian race that instead of flying, they can jump really far,
Sounds like they're from a high-gravity world, where their small avian frames and high muscle densities give them incredible jumping abilities on lower-gravity worlds.

Not sure how much that matters to you OP, but it's something.
>>
>>55097890
I'm taking anything I can get at this point, thank you for the input.
>>
2 beady Eyes ontop of its head and a small lore
2 large eyes on the side of its head
Long neck
amphibious
6 legged
All limbs have hands four fingers, two of which are thumbs
It's mouth is covered in small tentacles that stun and poison smaller prey
In their limbs there are poisonous quills
>>
I like this thread
>>
>>55099145
How about no to most of that.
>>55099146
Glad you like it, would you mind sharing any ideas or thoughts about them?
>>
>>55099195
Lemme make some shit up about spiritualism...|

Ascetic birdmen are viewed by religious birdmen like death cults or satanists, for joy is the holy fire of the soul. Ascetes believe that everyone has false fire and that ascetic fire will allow them to truly fly.
>>
>>55097120
10/10, would object allegiance treaty again
>>
>>55099352
Perfect
>>
>>55096834
>>55097120
Also there could be those who have fallen too deep into drugs that they needed doses that would kill a normal one. These ones they stick in a movement-assistive suit, kinda like a wearable light mech, and a backpack full of drug injections, both their craving-drug and combat stim-drugs. The backpacks would be programmed with (simple) objectives, and if they do these objectives within the parameters of the program they would get an injection of their craving-drug. They would get injected by the stim-drug occasionally.
Of course, these objectives are usually very simple, like 'kill an enemy'. Kill an enemy, and they get their beloved drug injected right in the nervous system.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.