[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey fellow troopers stationed here in Shene Edhil,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1500498164790.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1500498164790.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
>"Hey fellow troopers stationed here in Shene Edhil, how you guys holding up? How goes helping the elven gov and its forces fight off those dank ass drows and Templar Consortium faggots, befriending elven locals, and occasionally shooting at orc and goblin raiders? Pic sort of related, it-sa me and my assigned elven partner; Alaion Grelar, but I call him Alex, a real adorkable sweetheart who likes to go on about his high elven people's illustrious history and an eager guy in learning how to use our day-to-day tech. Really gotten real close as good friends and ofcourse he's a pretty neat spellcaster too. Your thoughts boys and girls?"

>t. Staff Sergeant Samantha Herregods, Armed Forces of Ulgaria
>>
>It Ain't Me starts playing.
>>
>>55080741
"Friendship between yourself and those outside your race is a path that chaos and evil tread easily and happily. Those who defile themselves with outsiders must burn in fire and salt. This is your first, and only, warning, sergeant."
>>
>>55080741
>Cue helicoptors flying overhead to Ride of the Valkyries, dropping potions of Stinking Cloud.
>>
>>55080741
Just show him your titties and get it over with, it's obvious he's trying to impress you with his background and is showing interest in you and your lifestyle. He probably rubs one out every night in his tent imaging all the half-elf children you two will have.
>>
File: 1496072443106.png (245KB, 769x437px)
1496072443106.png
245KB, 769x437px
>>55080741
What's going in he...
>>
>>55084659
Shouldn't you be praising a corpse or something
>>
>>55080741
I wonder if the Sovereign Colonies and or S.C.A.F (The Sovereign Colonies Armed Forces, the Sovereign Colonies Government's military) are still butthurt about losing the "War on Elven Aggression, which THEY started. Seriously, those Sovereign Colonies losers started a war with Wood Elf guerrilla fighters because those colonists carelessly littered trash in Wood Elf grounds. Then the Wood Elves naturally told them to cut out with that pollution crap AND THEN, Sovereign Colonies Councilman Gregory Stockman had the audacity to call the Wood Elves belligerent aggressors. When in truth Sovereign Colonies scouts were warned not to tread on Wood Elf grounds without the elves' knowledge but did anyway, then those scouting squads so happen to litter their trash, harsh smack talking ensued between SovCol scouts and Wood Elf rangers and the rest is history.

And to top it all off, after the Sovereign Colonies declared war which lasted about six months. The SovCol forces lost because of this funny thing called Asymmetric Warfare coupled with guerrilla warfare in which the Wood Elves fought in their familiar ground. And the war was even unpopular amongst the people of the Sovereign Colonies and all of it ended with a ceasefire.
>>
>>55085282
And after that shit, alot of Sovereign Colonies troops, citizens and certain SovCol politicians who supported the act of wat got all upset and butthurt with the embarassing loss.

Keks fucking indeed if you ask me.
>>
File: elf2.jpg (100KB, 725x725px)
elf2.jpg
100KB, 725x725px
>>55085298
Please recycle.
>>
When do we break things again? I like it when we do that.
>>
>>55084659
Fffffuuuuuck the knife eared fucking faggots! They barely nicked my mate with one of their dinky arrows, and I couldn't do anything while I watched him turn green, swell up and choke on his own blood in the matter of minutes. Luckily command approved our request to use flame panzers, I can't fucking wait to roast the fucking shits and get some fucking payback.
>muh war crimes
>muh religion of peace
>muh unjust invasion

INDEED FUCK NON-HUMANS KILL ALL! HOOORA!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.