[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The North Carolina–bred brothers were born in 1984 —

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: strangerthings_walkinhere.png (361KB, 780x380px) Image search: [Google]
strangerthings_walkinhere.png
361KB, 780x380px
>The North Carolina–bred brothers were born in 1984 — a year after the show's setting — and, while they have murky recollections of Cold War anxiety, they grew up playing Magic: The Gathering more than Dungeons & Dragons. "We were like, 'Shit, the kids in the show can't be playing Magic: The Gathering; it hasn't been invented yet,'" Matt says with a laugh. "My brother and I played D&D. We just weren't particularly great at it."

What card would have replaced the demogorgon if they had been playing MTG?
>>
>>55077807
is that quote supposed to be a clueless normie mistake or am i misinterpreting it
>>
>>55077807
Isn't the black kid dating the white girl in this show?

Sounds like desperation for viewers, to me.
>>
>>55077920
Well, firstly, no.

Secondly, why does mentioning D&D make you desperate for viewers?
>>
>>55077948
Wasn't there some articles that insisted the black kid character was totally going to have a romantic subplot with someone?
>>
>>55077997
Well, currently, there's only one black character, and the only female character in his age range is very much locked into a route already. So if he IS getting a romantic subplot, it's something that there's no indication of yet.

Really though, the show is set in smalltown Indiana during the eighties. If he gets a love interest, she's 99% likely to be white, because he's probably one of the only nine or ten black dudes in town.
>>
>>55078043
Actually, wait, I forgot - there is another black character, one of the cops, but he's side character at best.
>>
>>55078043
>>55078062
Oh, then I don't care about the show. I hear it's super popular though, so you should have no trouble finding other people to talk about it!
>>
File: 1499011942026.jpg (23KB, 480x480px)
1499011942026.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>55078252

>if a black guy isnt fucking a white girl, I don't care about the show
>>
>>55079262
It's funny cause it probably applies as much to /pol/ as it does to tumblr
>>
>>55079262
>>55079338

Where the fuck is the PoC and QUILTBAG+ representation in this show?
>>
>>55079338
You start to wonder whether /pol/'s hatred of interracial sex is genuine when its population is capable of identifying BLACKED images entirely by the lighting of the image.

If you're able to recognize it that easily, you're kind of giving yourself away as a consumer of that stuff.
>>
>>55077807
Phyrexian Negators are the iconic plane-shifting hunters of MtG. 'The Negator' really doesn't have the same ring to it as The Demogorgon, though.

>>55077920
...Aaaand /pol/ immediately ruins the thread.
>>
>>55079338
I want to see what would happen if the dregs from tumblr and /pol/ hatefucked each other. Maybe they would spawn some kind of radical ultra-centrist.

>>55077807
It would absolutely be one of those fucked up background phyrexians.
>>
>>55079508
>Maybe they would spawn some kind of radical ultra-centrist.
>>
>>55079408
To be fair, their lighting is very good
>>
>>55077807
C R A W W U R M
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.