[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1670: Transcendence Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 471
Thread images: 68

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>
Fairies are for friendship.
>>
>>55069289

>Last Thread
>>55061954
>>
File: aXm4100xjU.jpg (83KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm4100xjU.jpg
83KB, 650x650px
So.
How are your chains going /Jc/? I don't think we've had an update in a while.
>>
There's not enough CP to pick more then 2 races in the bleach jump, which do I chose?
>>
>>55069327
Quincy and Shinigami. Not only are they better in-setting, but we have a whole jump focused on Hollows.
>>
File: -JC- SpookyDad2.jpg (33KB, 289x284px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- SpookyDad2.jpg
33KB, 289x284px
>>55069319
On hold untill the new Servant Supplement comes out. Though I'm tempted to make some retroactive changes if Dark Souls 1 finishes before then.
>>
Was it ever explained why Nito was a skeleton? I'm pretty sure he was spoopy before he found his Lord Soul, and I've always found that weird.
>>
>>55069129
Humans:
>Human Perks
Tech-Head- 100 - Operate local tech even as drop in + hotwiring, might throw in something else
??? - 200 - ???
Officer Corps - 400 - Qualified for starship command, good in emergencies. Comes with starship officer qualification that stands up in other jumps.

Humans get a choice of three capstones, picking one locks out the other two:
Soul Of A Warrior - I wannabe a Predator, the perk. See: Noguchi, Alexa
To Serve The Queen - give off the same signal as a hivemind, can voluntarily join it without having to obey orders that come down from above.
Deadliest of the Species - humanity fuck yeah, the perk.

>Human Items
Sharp Sticks - 100 - one of a selection of guns
Motion Tracker - 200 - duh
??? - ???
Starship - 600

>Frontier Items
Expedition Gear - 100
Armored Pressure Suit - 200
??? - 400
??? - 600

I'm currently thinking a Science related perk for Human/200. Maybe cryopods, research stuff for items.
The Frontier/400 item might be a transceiver unit with FTL comm ability, that's good for homing in on crashed ships, derelicts, that sort of thing.
>>
>>55069327
Quincy and Shinigami.

I personally went Shinigami and Hollow since I bought the stuff in German Hollow Quest to give pre-Blood War Quincy powers to people and not being able to give Vollstandig to my subordinates bothered me and was a Fullbringer (since that jump's rules regarding Unique Powers made going Arrancar utter shit).
>>
>>55069339
>>55069327
Never go Hollow. They're actually complete dogshit compared to everything other than fullbrings. Even Arrancar are laughable jokes.
>>
>>55069363
Nito was the first being to ever die, once the First Flame came into existence, and contrasts and time began to exist, such as life and death.
>>
File: 1483304611236.png (41KB, 600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1483304611236.png
41KB, 600x1600px
Alright. New post for the new thread. I need ideas for the Runescape Jump I'm starting on. Hardcore mode by default. Perhaps being able to purchase extra lives like you can in hardcore ironman mode?

I need perk ideas. So far I only have something that increases learning speeds, another that alleviates boredom and imports.

Drawbacks so far:
>0: Stay until you have quest cape
>>Completionist cape
>>>Trimmed completionist cape
>Actual Iron Man mode, extremely limited interaction and no companions
>>Ultimate Iron Man mode (No warehouse or bank storage, just your inventory) AKA Oh shit nigger what are you doing
>Needing to do fucktons of menial tasks to get skills up
>>Forgetting the shit you already know
>>>Losing Jumper powers too
>Being followed by noobs begging for shit wherever you go
>Pkers everywhere it's possible
>Non-quest NPC god followers of a specific god attacking on sight.

I'm in desperate need of perks since I've never written a jump before. I feel like the costs are mutable at this point, I just need ideas.
>>
>>55069327
As your origin Human to get Transcendence and another capstone for the price of one, Fullbringer, Hollow.

Quincy and Shinigami can get fucked.
>>
>>55069327
Hollow, Shinigami. Quincy is a trap option, don't take it no matter what you do.
>>
File: Codicia is a hell of a drug.png (62KB, 493x477px) Image search: [Google]
Codicia is a hell of a drug.png
62KB, 493x477px
>>55069327

Grab Codicia. Eat everyone. No need to choose when you have everything.
>>
File: neatnito.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
neatnito.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>>55069373
Ah, cool. That explains it neatly, thanks.
>>
File: [DESPAIR].gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
[DESPAIR].gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>55069319
Badly.

The last five I made I killed out of frustration before they hit twenty jumps, and when I tried to restart my most successful chain, it ended barely forty in. I just can't seem to avoid maximum suffering plus some tumblr as fuck shit that makes me want to bash my face into the wall whenever I write and I can't even get the motivation to try again right now.

This used to be so much fun.
>>
Any of y'all read those Bleach LNs?
>>
>>55069432
Noncanon.
>>
>>55069432
Didn't even know they existed till a few threads ago. How bad are they?
>>
>>55069385
Perk to make your game somehow last decades.
>>
>>55069432
Haven't had the will to actually read them, even if the plot points people are yapping about are pretty neat.
>>
>>55069319
Made it out of Stellaris with The Nea in tow, tenured as a rose flower in PPC, met my son-from-a-future-timeline named Garion, aaaaand haven't had the willpower or energy to move forward with it since then.
>>
>>55069400
Pretty sure if you take quincy you're exempt from having your power taken away just like what's his face.

It's Hollow that's the trap option, since they're cripplingly weak, can only grow over the course of thousands of years, and even their full power is weaker than a shinigami captain and thus irrelevant halfway through the series.
>>
>>55069459
For 600 Frontier Items, Schematics of the Atmosphere Processing Plant and other Weyland terraforming tech?
>>
>>55069385
Probably be easier if you decided your origins first, since then you know what things you need to aim towards making perks for.
>>
>>55069424
Maybe you should try having a friend help you up?
>>
>>55069469
For 600 Frontier Items, Schematics of the Atmosphere Processing Plant and other Weyland terraforming tech?!
>>
>>55069432
Liking them, love that they finally expand on the setting, something the series always had as a sore point.
>>
>>55069469
>I fuck up again.
Fuck it, just linking with this post>>55069364
>>
>>55069432
>Reading shitty shounen books
It's like making yourself read young adult fiction except all the awkwardness of translated Japanese.
>>
>>55069424
>>55069458

Maybe take a break, for a bit?

It's supposed to be fun, but I'm not sure how to make it fun for you guys again without taking a step back for a fresher look at it.
>>
As someone unfamiliar with Angel Notes and the Nasuverse in general, how buff are Aristoteles? How would one fare in Naruto?
>>
>>55069319
I got stuck on trying to write a scene where my jumper meets Agent Smith.
>>
>>55069502
Very. They'd kill everything short of EoS Naruto/Sasuke and the bunny aliens with ease.
>>
>>55069462
Boldface lies will get you nowhere in life.
>>
>>55069319
I'm waiting on the Worm powers update as well as Grand Order/Servant supplement.
>>
>>55069502
Think Cthulhu but harder (Impossible) to kill.
>>
>>55069502
They'd normally be about on par with the absolute top-tier of the setting in offense, but no one in Naruto actually has the requisite hax or biggatons to kill them.
>>
>>55069448
Will probably just be like a throwaway perk if you ever need to design a game.
>>55069471
I mean, Runescape basically drops-in everyone, but I see what you mean, since Minecraft's the same way. Obviously Drop-in as the universal option, but probably like Adventurer/Hero, Commoner, Noble and like, Scholar or something? Maybe a merchant background for people who don't actually want to play the game?
>>
File: Hello There.jpg (144KB, 850x644px) Image search: [Google]
Hello There.jpg
144KB, 850x644px
>>55069508
>>55069533
>>55069537
Wow. Okay then. Thanks anons, that's actually pretty cool. Take this crazy demon monster image I found as thanks for your help.
>>
File: 1464351222507.png (195KB, 837x807px) Image search: [Google]
1464351222507.png
195KB, 837x807px
>>55069327
Drop-In Origin and take Transcendence
Quincy and Shinigami Capstones
Then go to German Hollow Quest and take Hollow
Becoming Arrancar optional
Use Transcendence to fuse them all together into one bullshit spiritual origin
>>
>>55069556
...its torso is a vagina.
>>
>>55069556
Oh, look. Some anon posted pics of their waifu.
>>
>>55069542
At the very least for someone's first jump, having origins is a good thing. Going straight for a no origin jump is probably a lot harder, especially if he's already struggling with ideas.
>>
>>55069562
Looks more like a battle wound to me, but okay.

>>55069564
I was about to ask how or why you'd waifu that abomination, but then I remembered where I am.
>>
>>55069510
Senpai did you watch the series? Hollows grow by consuming millions of other hollows and going through several mindless phases. This is shown to taking a massively long length of time.

Plus, we see the Arrancar fight the Shinigami Captains. They beat the shit out of the Arrancar, often without any trouble at all.
>>
>>55069599
Oh, so you didn't watch the series then? Good to know I can ignore you. Don't pretend like anyone is ignorant here but you if you're just going to make shit up.
>>
>>55069501
That's gonna be a bit hard, man. Unfortunately, nobody I friggin' know seems to be having fun with /jc/, so it's... going to take work. Thank you for those words, at least.

>>55069364
Aight, from what I remember of my old WIP, a good slot for that 200 perk could be either "your explosives and general heavy ordnance are amplified when wielded by you specifically / when wielded against extraterrestrial targets," or something along the lines of ignoring the more debilitating effects of PTSD, fight-or-flight responses, reactions along those lines (because let's be honest, many of the protags should be broken enough to be checked into looney-bins).
>>
>>55069620
Shove off.

You gave up the claim after hoarding it for over a year. You have no fucking right to try and influence it now, and no fucking right to try and put your broken or useless-ass perks in when it's just barely getting good.
>>
>>55069620
It's great that you're willing to help, even after everything.
>>
>>55069629
Hey. I asked. Cool down.
>>
File: You're Mine, My Dear.jpg (158KB, 850x1233px) Image search: [Google]
You're Mine, My Dear.jpg
158KB, 850x1233px
>>55069319
It's going pretty well, I'd say. Only problem I've found is that becoming a vampire has caused me to become...slightly possessive of my companions. And full on yandere for my waifu.
>>
>>55069319
Motivation not found. Chain cannot continue.
>>
>>55069661
You're not the real myrmidont.
>>
>>55069611
You're just baiting, huh?
>>
>>55069661
No sense in replying to shitposts, mate. That just eggs them on.
>>
>>55069661
Don't bother replying to the shitposter, he's just looking to harass someone.
>>
File: IMG_1610.png (230KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1610.png
230KB, 500x480px
>>55069424
I wonder can we use Generic Isekei to go into Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash? There's some cute girls in there like the purple haired witch in the gif.
>>
>>55069599
>>55069681
>spouts a load of bullshit and lies
>when called out on it his only response is to say its bait
>>
>>55069696
How is it lies? You haven't brought up any points of disagreement, you just insulted me. I tried to implore you to tell me how you interpret Hollow growth differently, or what made you think the Arrancar fights were anywhere near hard, but you just ignore me.
>>
Do you prefer items which give you a slowly-replenishing supply of a resource from a given jump, or perks/items which allow you to "find" such things in worlds where they normally wouldn't exist?
>>
>>55069718
My honest answer would be neither, since neither one actually makes much sense. But of the two, the warehouse supply makes more sense, since the warehouse is weird extradimensional bullshit to begin with.
>>
>>55069695
It'd take the monstrous monsters drawback to do the setting justice but yeah that seems appropriate.
>>
>>55069731
>neither one actually makes much sense
The same could be said of many CP purchases, no? Would you instead prefer that perks or abilities which require such things "adapt" to use similar objects that vary drastically in many ways?
>>
>>55069771
Well, no. As I already said, I prefer the warehouse supply. Not sure why you didn't read my whole post.
>>
File: IMG_1673.jpg (70KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1673.jpg
70KB, 500x650px
>>55069749
Speaking of which. Where's the latest version? Like which thread #? I know he's fixing some stuff right?
>>
File: Ultimate Kars.jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Kars.jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
Okay so I was looking at Angel Notes Ultimate One perk

My question is what happens if you take Ultimate one and then take Ultimate Lifeform in Jorge Joestar?
>>
>>55069835
Probably nothing interesting. At most, it'll probably just give you a stat increase, if it does anything at all.
>>
>>55069835
You'll be to Kars what MCU Cap is to a normal human.

So pretty beastly.
>>
>>55069794
Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Well, I did, I just consider "finding" the actual item in-setting different than "using a thematically similar item in its place".
>>
>>55064155
Oh yeah I didn't put that in there. Sorry bout that, the triggers are fairly strict.
1) Like with Sun Wukong and Buddha the True Name, in the Fate/ method of defining that phrase, must be known.

2) Unlike normal Marble Phantasms the creation of the 'vision' of world must never be inescapable, a Marble Phantasm should be able to make such a trait 100% certain otherwise, this fact can be taken advantage of by folks with things like Pioneer of the Stars.

3) Like with Buddha the target must be aware of you, as in speaking with most of the time or at least seeing you in some way, before you bring them into the world.

and as for dodging or blocking the effect:
1) The effect is reduced in Rank by the difference between the Targets Divinity and Magic Resistance (So as B Rank Noble Phantasm a E Rank Magic Resistance would reduce it to B-, but a B or higher Rank Magic Resistance would end up with a very feeble effect that will alone could break) This is because the user isn't truly Buddha and only can create a 'vision' which can be ignored by some.

2) Effects that defy cause and effect or cause them to no longer apply, even mundane Magecraft like that used by http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Flueger , have a chance of foiling the Noble Phantasm.

3) The effect that catches the target is akin to a limitless boundary with no limit of effected targets, though there are limits on exactly who and what can /be/ targeted as seen above, the field 'allows' "all effected targets to appear in reality created by Cetiya" so it's more like they were always within the effect but can dodge out via causality reversal/Magic Resistance/Divinity/etc.
>>
>>55069813
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55015227/#55015449
>>
>>55069835
While it won't get you any special powers, you'll still be the Captain America of a 'race' strong enough that they're capable of flipping an island the size of the British Isles upside down just by ramming into it.
>>
File: Tutorial Island Map.png (131KB, 537x405px) Image search: [Google]
Tutorial Island Map.png
131KB, 537x405px
>>55069385
Can we get a relic of the past? Like I'd want to have Tutorial Island as a bought property please, now that it's sunk and all that rot. I have good memeories of Tutorial Island.
>>
>>55069881
Er, I was thinking more like range limits or target size or number limits. I'd say that it does need at least that, so you can't point your hand at an army, speak through a megaphone and trap them all at once with no energy cost.

That said, the second clause is a pretty bad one. Something that is not inescapable only because certain people have abilities that make anything escapable isn't a limit at all.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
[Kill Six Billion Demons]

Drawbacks: Pursued, Kill Seven Black Emperors, Become a Farmer (1900)

Rolled Lethys

Angel, Drop-In, ? trillion years old

I Want It Back (Free)
5 Empyrean Hymns Cross The Void Between Worlds (Free)
Holy Thorn Knights (1700)
The Art of Lying to the Face of God (1400)
Demiurge: The "I" (900)
Iconic Outfit (Free)
Angel Shell (Free)
Reinforced Angel Shell (700)
Sword (Free)
Paper People (Free)
Palace (Free)
The Sanctioned Action (0)
Meti's Sword Manual (Free)

It's harvest season! The falchions are coming up a treat this year, nice and sturdy. Alas, the delicate wakizashis (also known as the bonsai katana) are choked by their older cousins even as I've got my tentacles busy with perennial cutlasses.

Truly, this sword-farm was the best of ideas.

After a hard day's labor, I came back to find my companions mingling as well as could be expected. Metatron was telling White Chain that YHVH doesn't care what gender you are, everyone is equally inferior. Cio and Futaba' were watching Kara react to the fanfiction they wrote of them together, and taking pictures. GLADOS was schooling Allison and Nyave at dance dance revolution. And Umar was bullying Princess into tears.

The air screamed as space was rent apart; Jagganoth stumbled in, beating off my daughter's attempts to pull his head of as he frantically resealed the barrier. At a gesture, a spiral of cold flame smashes him through the scimitar-blossoms, razor portals raining on him. Recovering, he cleaved through space at me-which I dodged by becoming one with everything and then detonating the strong nuclear forces by his knee. He rode the blast to my face; AT-fields and light hawk wings clash against martial-Arts. Before the final blow can be struck, I tore open a portal in time and threw him off my property-where my daughter's fists are law.

Did I mention Sunny LOVES this place? She's just, fighting everything. All the time. Including the public transportation.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: jc5.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc5.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>55069934
And that's a typical day for me, home on the sword-range. Long story short: Everything's a bit of a mystery right now, so I'm killing time before committing to anything.

After some investigation, Metatron currently DOESN'T want to wipe out all life at the moment, the plan seems to be putting someone who can reinstate the Old Law properly back in charge. So I'm hedging my bets.

I WILL lead an army of angels, devas, nephilim, Eaters, Horrorterrors, Great Ones, Type-Sun clones and the more agreeable kinds of demons (the True and Imaginary kind are practically murder-puppies!) in a war to shake the worlds. At the very least, I'm in favor of toppling the Demiurges-and at least proposing the idea of someone more qualified than some sleazebag rando as The Successor. Myself, for example.

However, I also support Allison & co on their quest! Mainly by giving them a rent-free safehouse on my newly opened sword farm, and some portals for transportation. All for the low, low price of her becoming MY emissary. Which actually doesn't mean doing that much, when for now I just want the trains to run on time, and varmints to stay off my property.

We have a system where if she gets to the Keys first, tags one and yells "3, 2, 1 BASE!" then she gets to keep them; the portals get her as near as they can reach, so she'll have a head start. If my forces get there first, they too shall have to shout BASE!

Apart from confusing the shit out of the Demiurges, I'm honestly willing to throw the succesorship if Allison ends up a better candidate somehow. This place is like if a dumpster fire had a baby with another dumpster fire. From what I can tell about the lore, there's actually a pretty big chance a girl making the worst decisions ever COULD be better qualified to run this place than me.

>>55069319
I'm about 76ish jumps away from Cthulhu Saves The World! It's getting hard to keep track of everything, honestly.
>>
File: 11.jpg (122KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
122KB, 728x1092px
>>55069319
Last jump was Thunderbolt Fantasy. I brought a gun.
>>
>>55069985
>oh god, Billy's off his meds again
>>
>>55069985
So, you jobbed the whole time and accomplished nothing other than showing how cool and powerful the other characters are?
>>
>>55069910
Forgive me if i'm wrong, but isn't Captain America just peak human? An Aristoteles would be more like a low to mid level Superman of such species.
>>
>>55070006
Captain America is peak human in a fictional universe where humans peak out way the fuck higher than actual humans do.
>>
>>55070012
Like, Doom isn't even a peak human and he can kill a lion with his bare hands.
>>
File: Ento Ju katanagatari.jpg (272KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ento Ju katanagatari.jpg
272KB, 1280x720px
>>55069997
>Implying that guns cannot be swords

I want a Katanagatari jump

>>55070003
>Be a minor recurring villain that always get blasted into the night after some stupid scheme
>Finally reveal yourself as the final boss when the heroes realize that you weren't using guns, but tiny swords that launched smaller swords
>>
>>55070006
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54825084/#54829492
>>
>>55070030
It's the girl looking behind the doorway that sells it.
>>
File: Superman_Prime.jpg (377KB, 750x1396px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_Prime.jpg
377KB, 750x1396px
>>55070006
>Superman
Oh god, Ultimate Kryptonian
>>
>>55070006
Cap can bench 1200lbs and run nearly 50 mph. He's a touch beyond peak human
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>55069926
Ah yeah bad example there. What I meant was that even things like luck, any thing that can escape, effects it as normal. So a person can just luck out of it and others, like with Pioneer of the Stars, can increase their chances of escaping though other means. So, effectively anything that can allow you to escape can be used to do so and has a non-zero, heck at B Rank I'd say a non-85% chance, of working. Even mundane things like normal human luck and Magecraft can effect it.

As for range and target number limits, it has none. Range is listed as Limitless like some other Noble Phantasms and the Target Number is ranked as No Limit, though to be honest I flip flopped between No Limit and 1 for a while because Buddha's palm is the world in the story so it should be able to hold more than just Son Wukong, as for the cost. It costs about as much magical energy, per 'capture' as a B Rank Noble Phantasm, so for the metric I use in my head around the same Prana expenditure of a Caliburn-Blast, which I keep thinking is a consistent number for some otherworldly reason.

The real problem would be in powering through multiples uses of it. Most folk don't have enough prana to spam a NP of that level, excepting Saber's Dragon Core I can only think of a few able to sustain more than maybe three 'captures' at a time and they're getting around the Prana costs in a number of ways.

The Range and Targets being limitless, though the number of valid targets is limited, is a effect that can easily be changed to:
Range: 1~999
Targets: 1
>>
>>55070006
They're talking about MCU Cap, who is clearly superhuman. He does things like flinging bikes into cars so hard it wrecks the car, holding a helicopter down with one arm or lifting a few tonnes at once. Also ran at highway car speeds.

Also Superman isn't that far above most of his species in his situation, at least in most incarnations.
>>
>>55070006
MCU Cap, is way above "peak human". 616 Cap decapitates tanks with his shield.
>>
>>55070071
If there's no limit on target number or range, I'd put it up to at minimum A rank cost. Otherwise, that seems fine.
>>
>>55070006
>>55070068
>>55070073
>>55070084
Guys what if you're all being way too autistic about the analogy?
>>
>>55070073
Yeah, but does Val know that, or was she just too lazy to find a more appropriate example?
>>
>>55070084
The shield is made out of sfi-fi unobtanium.
That is like saying a sniper is way above peak human because they can explode heads at range with their guns.
>>
>>55070099
Too cowardly to ask her yourself huh?
>>
>>55070106
Sniper's aren't throwing their bullets with their bare hands.
>>
What jumps have the highest densities of unhappy waifus?
>>
>>55070116
Sekirei.
>>
>>55070113
Maybe if they're fucking babies.
>>
>>55070090
Huh weird the Noble Phantasms used for Range: Limitless were D and C- Ranked and the Targets: No Limit was an E Rank, so I just assumed that those things weren't really indicative of the Rank of Noble Phantasm. Ah well I can raise it up to A, which will push the Prana cost up to Excali-Blast levels ouch, but I'm really just happy it even got through without a outright No.
>>
>>55070113
and their bullets don't have bullshit properties made up by comic writers over the years either. you are still being dumb.
>>
>>55070106
That's a pretty poor analogy. It's never been stated to be especially sharp or effective at cutting things. It's still a blunt edge. All that "unobtanium" is doing is making sure the weapon can actually survive that application. In fact, considering its properties (you know, that it /absorbs/ energy of all kinds), that just makes it even more impressive. And even if it was relevant, it still needs a shit-ton of force to do what it does, that "unobtanium" bullet is gonna be pretty unimpressive if some muggle throws it at someone. Cap is still propelling the shield and sending a blunt edge through all that steel, just as the rifle (and the bullet, but let's ignore that the shield doesn't have any other form of propulsion) is doing most of the work in that scenario.
>>
>>55070095
This really. Using Cap as a measurement isn't really the best, it's just an example to show that the difference isn't "Average Human vs Man of Steel" and more "Average Human vs....well, high level Cap interpretation".

That's not very helpful. Basically it makes you like, at least ten times better, if not tens of times. Pretty sure the example I used was that you were clearly superhuman, you just weren't totally invincible against a large number of your species at once.

>>55070128
You really need to look at the Noble Phantasm as a whole, not just at individual bits and pieces. A NP that applies a big debuff is different from one that can effectively BTFO anyone without the power to destroy a mountain or lots of luck, when it comes to number of targets at once or the range it can be used at.

But still, works like that.
>>
>>55070140
Since when has the shield ever have cutting properties?
>>
>>55070152
At least it's still better than the Goku scale. Because the units don't keep getting bigger and bigger.
>>
>>55070140
And just because it's "bullshit unobtanium" doesn't mean you get to make up whatever properties you want just because it's convenient. It has established properties, that's not one of them. What you're doing is equally idiotic, if not moreso.
>>
>>55070152
How strong is a NP that lets the servant create zombie versions of defeated servants?
>>
>>55070090
>>55070128
>>55070152
Actually after re-looking them up, instead of going by notes from my slightly inebriated self having one (Range Limitless or Targets No Limit) seems to drag the other down so I guess that's the balance that the system put into place so yeah you're right Val, either Rank up or drop the high-end potential.

Though I will point out that you need just Illusion breaking capacity to break the effect, "other means of breaking Illusion type effects also are effective in breaking this ‘vision’ though it is still difficult due to mundane defenses challenging a Noble Phantasm the sheer fact that the mundane can even possibly break this effect shows the weakness" part was meant to imply that anything that can break an Illusion effect has the chance to try. I think, trying to get into the mindset of drunk-me is difficult, that was my big thing, "mundane stuff can break it instead of it being peerless in the modern world", or something like that.

Anyway pushing it up a Rank is not a problem, thanks for the input there Val.
>>
>>55070189
Sounds pretty strong, depending on the limitations. I could definitely see it being stronger or weaker depending on the person you were asking and the exact nature, like if they have a maintenance cost or there's a limit of how much you can have at once or if you had control over the zombies or they were frenzied zombies etc etc

Personally, it sounds quite strong to me.
>>
>>55070185
>just because it's "bullshit unobtanium" doesn't mean you get to make up whatever properties you want just because it's convenient

Oh, sweet summer child. Never read Marvel comics.

Or argue over analogies
>>
>>55070192
NP M8
>>
>>55070195
Controlled, the person this is based on could control something close to two armies of zombies at once at least, with no implied upper limit on the amount (these kinds of sagas didn't care about that).

Not adverse to a maintenance cost, like having to be able to supply enough mana to actually support each servant zombie.
>>
>>55070202
>Rank A+ NP: M8
>reality marble that summons angry chavs and football hooligans to beat up your enemies
>all parameters of summons add one rank if used in Australia or England
>>
>>55070175
>Because the units don't keep getting bigger and bigger.
No, the N!Goku is fixed at the time of the Z warriors first encounter with alien invaders. And the S!Goku is fixed at his first Super Saiyan transformation.

A unspecified Goku is taken to mean at the time of his first Super Saiyan transformation also.
>>
>>55070216
Do they have Chavs in Australia?
>>
>>55070199
Guess what, bitch? An IP being old or inconsistently written doesn't mean you get to parade around whatever bullshit you want as if it were true. Especially not when that bullshit actively goes against most portrayals of whatever the fuck you're arguing about. Proof, nigga. Memes don't count.
>>
>>55070199
You're not the authors, dingus. You don't have that kind of power.
>>
>>55070225

I wasn't even the guy you were arguing with.

>>55070229
Seriously chill, its not worth getting this autistically worked up over an analogy

>>55070221
That just results in ludicrous powerlevel inflation.

I knew we should've converted to the Frieza scale like the Americans.
>>
How does magic work in the Vesperia jump?
>>
>>55070211
I mean, at it's core, it's basically just turning anyone you kill into a puppet familiar right? To be serious, rank would depend on how much mana you're paying for each. If you're paying for literally everything (As if you were Master and Grail to them), it'd probably be in the A+ range. If you're only paying as much as a Master normally would, it'd go to EX and have a unit cap on how many you could have at once.

>>55070223
We have Collingwood supporters.
>>
>>55070243
To be technical, our version is actually Bogans but Collingwood supporters really do deserve all the shit they can get
>>
>>55070243
Essentially, yes. Price is about what I expected, really. Mostly wanted to make sure it was in allowance.
>>
>>55070240
There's a magical fartgas called aer that naturally floats around. Normal humans can't really interact with aer, but special bits of technology called blastia can draw in aer and structure it into useful energy.

Mages use their blastia to draw in aer as fuel for spell formulas, which structure aer into complex forms like fireballs, blades of wind, or giant waves of elemental water.

Physical combatants just use aer to empower and add special effects to their basic strikes.
>>
>>55070234
Are you new? If you're on 4-chan and you think calling someone a "dingus" is getting "worked up", then all I can say to you is "lurk more". I'm just amused that this guy is trying to use memes to win an argument and then acts like the other party are the idiots.
>>
>>55070273
Then what's mana, and why does the jump talk about aer being produced? And what's an apathia?
>>
>>55069289
>Transcendence
Jump when?
Actually, how many jumps do we have of a setting about the Singularity or a post-Singularity world?
>>
>>55070286
Mana is a form of purified, more stable aer created as a result of spirit conversion, which is basically transforming aer into self-aware spirits. It happens near the end of the game's story.

Aer is produced naturally by the planet, and consumed when used for any regular purpose.

Apathia are the hearts of the Entelexia, a race of powerful creatures that live solely by drawing in aer and using it to power and strengthen their bodies. Apathia act as their soul and mind, and remain when an Entelexia dies. They're basically crystalized aer-brains. Blastia are made by taking an apathia and breaking it apart, then engraving a formula on the apathia shards so they draw in and convert aer automatically.
>>
On the new Dark Souls 1 Jump I've got a question. If we take Pyromancy can we pass it to another like Laurentius of the Great Swamp did for the Chosen Undead?
>>
>>55070286
Think of mana like if we suddenly discovered how to refine gasoline into an even more energy efficient form that was completely green and produced zero harmful emissions, but we have to go back and reengineer basically everything that ran off of oil-based products so it could use this new fuel instead.
>>
>>55070140
Nigga, do you know what Cap's done, consistently, for decades? Ricochet his shield several times off of mundane walls to non-lethally subdue people, by knocking them down. Fuck, this is even a thing in the MCU. It's never been said to have a cutting edge, and in fact has been consistently demonstrated to possess the opposite qualities of what you're suggesting.
>>
>>55070319
You have to give them a flame, basically.
>>
>>55070331
Yeah but Laurentius didn't put his flame out just because he granted another person his own. I wanted to know if we could do the same.
>>
>>55070308
>>55070308
Okay, so, the Artificial Blastia is basically a necessity if you want to actually get shit done then without killing tons of magic-whales? What does the Formula do, and what does it take to convert aer to mana?
>>
>>55070319
Yes, Pyromancy is easily teachable. All you need to do is give them a piece of your Pyromancy Flame before you begin lessons.
>>
>>55070345
You're mistaken actually anon. Pyromancy doesn't involve giving someone your Pyromancy Flame, it's giving them a piece of it. After they they can foster and care for it to have it grow while the original flame will recover with time just the same. That's how the art of Pyromancy spreads.
>>
>>55070372
Hey Nu I think someone fielded you a possible solution about the God capstone from last thread, in case you missed it

>>55069224
>>
>>55070362
Awesome. Also does Dark Hands actually allow us to do the humanity siphoning thing it does?

>>55070372
That's what I said to >>55070331, though not a eloquently.
>>
>>55070357
The Artificial Blastia is some random piece of fanon that doesn't really make any sense. I assume it was based off the Hermes blastia from the game, which were blastia made by a researcher with custom formula that made them overpowered aer-converters, which contributed to the global aer over-saturation problem, which is what caused the plot to happen.

I recommend ignoring it.

The Rizomata formula is pretty much what it says. A formula that allows for functionally perfect control over aer. It was the keystone in the party's plan to convert blastia cores into spirits.

What kind of shit are you trying to get done, exactly?
>>
>>55070357
You're better off if you do what Rita says she's working on at the end of the game, which is formula to utilize mana instead of aer for spells and machinery.
>>
>>55070391
Have useful magitec in future jumps. It's literally not possible unless you have the Artificial Blastia because everything else needs apathia. I couldn't give less of a fuck about Aer saturation, I just don't want to have to fuck with apathia.
>>
>>55070422
Dunno why you keep ignoring the mana suggestions considering mana is even way more common outside of the jump.
>>
>>55070422
Ah. Just help Brave Vesperia (the protagonists) solve the plot. At the end, they defeat the world-eating space tentacle monster by converting all the blastia in the entire world into lesser spirits, stabilizing the aer levels of the planet and beginning the age of mana.

Rita Mordio, the child prodigy mage of the party, is responsible for all this, and almost immediately begins constructing magitech devices meant to use mana instead of aer. Within a few months she has a working hover-pack.

The entirety of the plot of the game takes considerably less than a year, by the way. So you can spend the vast majority of the jump just working alongside Rita in the mage capital of the world, Aspio, studying spirits and developing mana-based technology.
>>
File: Kostume Supplement.pdf (28KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Kostume Supplement.pdf
28KB, 1x1px
It's a bit worthless since the rest of the Jump isn't here, but I got bored and basically finished the Mortal Kombat 9&10 Kostume Supplement in an hour or two. If anyone has any suggestions for how Kostumes should function, or any good Kostume ideas that I might've missed, I'd like to hear them.

I'm also checking to make sure the MK font doesn't mess up when I upload it as a PDF, and if people would prefer for it to be used throughout the Jump document, or just for titles and the like.
>>
>>55070372
Rogue pyromancy flame = Pink horror
>>
>>55070291
On the top of my head: Eclipse Phase, Stellaris, Portal, Futurama, Overwatch, Mass Effect, NieR and NieR: Autoamta, Metal Gear
>>
>>55070453
I think it would be fine if the font was just used for titles instead of the whole thing.
>>
>>55070453
It...feels really pointless, if we're honest. There's only a few options that seem to have an actual effect rather then be purely cosmetic.
>>
>>55070473
They're kostumes. Of kourse they're gonna be mostly kosmetic. It's not kalled the Mekanics Supplement.
>>
>>55070448
>>55070428
Why would I even bother when I keep telling you I want nothing to do with that shit? Like, I couldn't care less about whether its aer or mana, I don't want to touch the stupid bullshit of spirits or apathia. Mostly because those cost more in the Item section.
>>
>>55070488
Man, why are you even singling out Tales of Vesperia (frankly, a shit jump) if you don't give a fuck about actually being there? Jump some other setting with magitech, like Nanoha or whatever. It will save you a fuckton of trouble.
>>
>>55070471
Yeah, I agree. I just need to find a font that looks good with MK one.

>>55070473
This >>55070484. It's just for fun.
>>
>>55070511
Because I rolled it for my chain.
>>
>>55070522
Well. Have fun with that then.
>>
>>55070514
Could it be included with the normal jump document then, instead of being a separate one that's only 5 pages? It feels like that would make him less cumbersome at least.
>>
>>55070534
I'll think about it, anon.
>>
>>55070448
But seriously, how is this suggestion even supposed to help? Waiting until everything is replaced with mana based technology is fine for Vesperia, but in subsequent jumps that's useless because I'd have no established infrastructure for any of said tech to work. At least with Blastia I have a guarantee that in future jumps they work and are self balancing. I can't just carry the Spirits that make mana with me to future jumps, nor can I make more, I have to basically hope that there's mana already there for it to be useful.
>>
>>55070372
Hey NuBee, sorry if I missed this last thread. What would becoming the Lord of Dark entail?
>>
>>55070555
>I'd have no established infrastructure for any of said tech to work
You don't have any mana? What crippled you, anon?
>>
>>55070563
>powering every piece of magitech with your personal reserve
I feel insulted.
>>
File: 02172006stevenson2.jpg (18KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
02172006stevenson2.jpg
18KB, 300x229px
How resistant is Nasuverse for someone trying to change their story and collective memory? I'm planning on using high-end Anima magic, sideral charms and the Time Arcana from Mage:tA, aside from having Myth from Generic Creepypasta to self-insert myself in their collective imaginary as a Greco-roman obscure myth.
>>
File: Explain further.jpg (39KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain further.jpg
39KB, 649x536px
>>55070386
Ah, yeah, I want to respond to them but the thread ended abruptly. In case they read, I'll put my response here.

For one, that feeling of the God origin being knight-centric is definitely intentional. That's what you're supposed to be with that origin, you're one of Gwyn's bad ass knights, since those are the most represented kinds of gods within the game. Gods proper don't have as much representation beyond Gwyndolin and Gwyn (burnt husk). Gwynevere is an illusion and all the other gods are vaguely mentioned here and there.

It'd be cool to do stuff like domains, but it's not really fitting given we barely even know much about how the gods worked/work. There's no real baseline for what the domains would do since feats ascribed to them vary dramatically. Lloyd has something to do with the Way of White, Velka can absolve people of sin and knows when someone sins, the unnamed Smith God made titanite and caused titanite demons to spawn when he died.

They're not really present outside mythical background fluff for the most part either. No major god other than Gwyndolin shows up in their full glory throughout pretty much the entire series iirc. Gwyn is toasty, Rosaria might be mute outlaw Gwynevere but that's speculation, if Nameless King is the firstborn he doesn't really count either since he's all spooky scary and old.

Er basically, I'm having the origin focused mostly on the god knight side of things since they're the most represented, talked about and focused upon caste in the game. Domains and stuff as a normal perk in the tree just doesn't really fit.

>>55070388
The Lifedrain ability is part of the capstone. The Dark Hand perk basically allows us to get the shield/punching abilities as a natural thing.

>>55070463
You, pic related
>>
>>55070555
Well, you appear to already have answers to all your questions right there, anon. I don't see why you needed to ask us for help in the first place.
>>
>>55070253
Really the biggest problem is AFL fans and their inferior brand of footy.
>>
>>55070557
Current plans would be a really large accumulation of humanity/a large chunk of the dark soul, a mass of it comparable to Manus after he bugs the fuck out. It'd actually let you do dark stuff. The scenarios are probably going to include several other rewards to go along with the main one, haven't decided on those things though.
>>
>>55070592
Not the guy who wrote that idea, but if you had other themed perks could the god background act as a sort of capstone booster to them, since by definition you have a stronger soul than most? Like stacking the illusions perk from the darkmoon tree to being a little closer to Gwyndolin
>>
>>55070607
>Being like Manus the Mannis
This pleases me. Yes, sincerely.
>>
File: FHPDCfG.png (119KB, 402x564px) Image search: [Google]
FHPDCfG.png
119KB, 402x564px
>>55070604
You're just ew
>>
>>55070592
But I just wanna lie on a bed all day and heal people...
>>
File: triceratops as triceracop.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
triceratops as triceracop.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>55068832
>>55068894
Well, it's more intended for going full Triceracop. But I'm not going to say no to Velociraptor Monster-Girls.
>>
>>55070613
I don't think I'm picking up what you're putting down Simo Haya. Run that by me one more time?

>>55070620
I am a bee that pleases.

>>55070653
You could go Chaos Servant, get the 400CP perk and play Fair Lady if you want.
>>
>>55070762
Can I fertilise her eggs? I've fancied The Fair Lady since I first played the game
>>
File: heladito.jpg (76KB, 621x492px) Image search: [Google]
heladito.jpg
76KB, 621x492px
Perks are done for dungeon keeper ami jump, if anyones interested.

Should be done by tonight. Still needs grammar and spelling checks of course. Tell me your thoughts.

If theres any items or such that you would like to see just toss me a reply, I was thinking of adding an iceberg lair that floats around in the ocean for a moderate price but havent done any items really other than tossing down item names.

https://pastebin.com/dkFCY7ib
>>
>>55070762
I mean if you have other perks you and your a god you can be the god of them. Like a chaos witch or another moon deity.

I don't even know, that sentence sounds dumb now I typed it out.
>>
>>55070780
Is that you Aionon?
>>
>>55070792
Yep, howed you guess? Broken grammar and spelling errors?
>>
>>55070816
Awfully sneaky to take your name off for a jump you may not be readily accepted, isn't it?
>>
>>55070816
Yeah, thought I recognised your writing in some of the last few perks, didn't see it in the stuff you first showed off. Why'd you take your name off?
>>
>>55070777
What you do in closed ruins is between you and all other consenting parties.

>>55070782
Naaah, that'd be a major advantage God would have over other origins, if it was able to buy certain perks from other origins and they were better than for the origin the perk actually belonged too.
>>
>>55070824
Not really, I have been talking about it already before. Wasnt trying to be sneaky. Main reason is Im actually flipping between being bannes and not because 4chan is acting a fool and working or not depending on its mood.

If nobody wants it I will hold on to it and just keep it myself.
>>
>>55070831
Just didnt put it on and for some reason 4chan is off and on banning me, I think my wifi is sharing the IP.
>>
>>55070831
>>55070824
Plus I didnt want people giving me a hard time about why Im working on this instead of fjnishing my updates. I needed a break from trying to do updates.
>>
>>55070839
I want it, if it truly as unique as you've said it is

Not too familiar with either 'parent' franchises
>>
>>55070833
I know, it just seems unfair and weird that there's many different kind of gods and you can only be basically the OG sunbros if you take the origin called "God" whereas elsewhere you can be mini-Velka or mini-Gwyndolin or whatnot
>>
>>55070780
>do not auffer failure well, though sometimes failure is inecitable
Suffer
Inevitable
>>
>>55070780
>You arrive one month she does.
... Either before or after. Not sure which.

Side note: May I suggest putting prices after the perk name, in parenthesis or separated from the perk name by an emdash?

In Sailor Senshi Makeup:
>amaxingly
amazingly

In General Youma powers:
>more fragile than the real thing however, they
Suggest ending the sentence at "thing." Then begin next sentence with "They"
Also in same:
>definate
definite

A Price to be Paid:
>inecitable
inevitable

Corruptive Touch:
>wether
whether

Freedom of Evil:
>inscribedon
inscribed on
>incandecently
incandescently

Defamation of the Light:
>guidelibes
guidelines
>ir even
or even

A Trustworthy Face:
>cant
can't

Priest of the Light:
>their shall
they shall

Corruption of Good:
>lights power instead of the occursed
light's power, instead of the accursed

Sexy Sexy Evil:
>wouldnt normally
wouldn't normally

Torture Proof Masochist:
>is instead be changed
is instead changed

magical expertise:
Magical Expertise
>to diffuse
to defuse

New Age Necromancer:
>squemish
squeamish
>>
>>55070905
>>55070898
Thanks guys Im gonna be running it throughspell check.
>>
File: jesus christ Aaron.jpg (4MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ Aaron.jpg
4MB, 1988x3056px
Okay so I get that current Marvel is being run by SJWs

But can anyone explain to me why Aaron just retconned Odin into fucking the Phoenix Force?
>>
>>55070913
I just called out the spelling or grammar issues as I came across them if they stood out to me.

Drawback suggestion: Inconvenient motifs. Just as Ami has themes which are inconvenient or embarrassing (They both point out what she's good at - ice, as well as causing social and diplomatic problems.)
>>
>>55070927
Do you think anyone in this thread has the right to judge someone for shipping Odin and the Phoenix Force?
>>
>>55070927
What's SJWish about Odin having sex with a primordial force of nature?
>>
>>55070948
EXACTLY! Does Aaron just have a dartboard in his office exclusively listing terrible ideas, and awesome ones?

>>55070946
Well...no...
>>
>>55070948
Honestly, it seems like something that kinda might happen in norse myth anyway. Really not seeing the issue here.

I mean shit, this is just prehistoric Jean and prehistoric Scott/Logan/Whoever else is sticking it in Jean at the time, isn't it?
>>
>>55070935
I like that. Thanks. Will be using it.
>>
>>55071016
Cool. How about another one:

Hostile Divinity - A god that's on your side is outright hostile to you. While the Light is less likely to outright take action against someone on their side, they certainly can and will withhold their power from helping. Dark gods will take action - plagues upon the dungeon, forced duels, assassination attempts, and so on.
>>
>muh script
SKT will actually lose this game, what do you say now frogposter?
>>
>>55071080
>frogposter

...ree? Wrong thread?
>>
>>55071039
Heh I like it, death god squatting on your doorstep was meant to be destructive corruption, even if you arent a keeper stuff keeps breaking and falling apart around you.

But yeah the light can be right dicks too.
>>
>>55071085
Oops, yeah.
>>
File: lunar cat.jpg (375KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
lunar cat.jpg
375KB, 1500x2000px
So for those of you who write up OC companions, how do you do so? What measures do you take to keep companions relevant, writable, and from falling to the wayside as scenery?
>>
File: Umaru.gif (4MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Umaru.gif
4MB, 480x480px
Jump when?
>>
Is Tamerai around? I have a question about
Games!And Game Systems! does it work retroactively?
>>
>>55070927
Look at it from another angle: who doesn't want to either waifu or be waifu'd by the Phoenix Force? It's awesome!
>>
>>55071194
Yeah sure.
>>
>>55071174
I'm a fan of using building metaphors for writing. You pick a foundational idea, like "battle maid" and then you add more to it, deciding on whether you want to lean into the foundation (battle maid who is over 6 feet tall, muscular and scarred) or away from it (cute little girl maid). At that point, with a starting point and a direction, picking out details of personality and preferences becomes much easier.

The finishing touch should always be a strong desire, goal, or interest that defines the character's motivation and gives them a reason to be active in the story. By the time you get to it, you should have a few ideas.

And you can always use online character generators for a quick assist.
>>
inb4 kys, asskissing, faggot, ree, shitpost(), etc
To those of you who are working on jumps for this place: thank you. I know it's a bit of a slog but it's appreciated. It's fun to see how other people look at a setting, and even if they're not being posted builds are being made.
>>
>>55071266
Me.

My ladyboner is for Kitty Pryde forever.
>>
File: I wanna fug that.jpg (88KB, 627x654px) Image search: [Google]
I wanna fug that.jpg
88KB, 627x654px
>>55071280
>"battle maid" and then you add more to it, deciding on whether you want to lean into the foundation (battle maid who is over 6 feet tall, muscular and scarred)
>>
File: Kogarashi.full.373040.jpg (118KB, 710x853px) Image search: [Google]
Kogarashi.full.373040.jpg
118KB, 710x853px
>>55071324
>>
>>55071320
I can respect that, but cosmic waifus are my jam.
>>
File: AVP WIP 0.85b.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
AVP WIP 0.85b.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
Well here goes. WIP.
Still not sure on a few things, like the Hive builder.
>>
>>55071399
Aww. We can't bring the Yautja down on Acheron (LV-426) for shits and giggles?
>>
File: Digimon World 2 Jump v1.2.pdf (541KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Digimon World 2 Jump v1.2.pdf
541KB, 1x1px
Hey guys, second Update here.
Changelog
>Moved the note about Digimons being able to access fusions requiring Digimon Lines they have Alt-Forms for to the Digimon Background itself, since thay's where you can pay to start at a higher Stage.
>Overhauled the wording on "Until Then, Train Hard" to clarify what it does and how it works (It doesn't force you into the situations, it doesn't warp reality to create the events it poitns you towards,ect). Just in case added further examples as a note.

Any comments, questions or suggestions? If not, am I cleared to put it on the drive?
>>
>>55071433
Until Then, Train Hard's last paragraph still makes it out to be a learning booster despite you saying otherwise. You probably want to remove the bit about how fast you grow if that's not what you intend.
>>
>>55071430
If you're referring to the Locations?
>Owing to a timeline and canon that’s a bit all over the place, you may freely choose the time and location of your insertion: the following are suggestions.
>>
>>55071192
Never.

No one wants it except for you, and it doesn't seem like you're going to do it.
>>
>>55071444
Oh, hey. Completely overlooked the location intro text for the list. My bad.

Original Ripley, Get!
>>
File: tha wot m8.png (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tha wot m8.png
124KB, 500x500px
>>55071399
>or you could bring your Queen what she desires, and you will be rewarded for your willing service

T-that has two meanings doesn't it...
>>
>>55071399
Perks intro mentions "Survivor" instead of "Frontier."
>>
>>55071481
Does it?
>fanfiction intensifies.txt
>>
>>55071399
So a birthing sack, would it be attached to the queen and they would have to give birth like other queen species or is it just something they can make and have it birth while detached? I dislike the idea of giving birth.
>>
>>55071494
Ah shit I knew I left that in somewhere.

>>55071516
From what I can tell, it has to be attached to you for it to work.
But you can start without one if you prefer, and there's some items (like the Nest chamber of the Hive) that include eggs which respawn, in case you never want to give birth but want eggs.
>>
>>55071399
>Metamorphosis
...Well now. That's creepy and horrible.

And also very fitting. I quite like it.
>>
>>55071516
>I dislike the idea of giving birth.
Weakling.
>>
>>55071399
So how many times can we turn into a facehugger? Once per jump? More?
>>
>>55071549
Question on Metamorphosis: Does this mean that we can choose to revert to facehugger alt-form within this jump to proceed with the cycle more than once?
>>
>>55071549
Any chance of including more of the comics stuff?

What about the toys?
>>
>>55071443
No, that's what I've been saying; there's a difference in terminology in the perk itself that is being ignored. It's a Growth Booster, not a Training Booster. It's the difference between a perk that helps you gain XP faster to level up your Class, and a perk that lets you make your training more effective by gaining skill points or upgrading your special attacks in half the time it would normally take. Gaining power is incidental to act of Living Up to your potential here.

It's how the MC goes from a fresh Cadet to the best tamer in the setting; despite not being the best at individual Guard Skills like tactics and the like, or doing any kind of formal training after graduating beyond applying being forced to push himself to solve the various problems he gets dragged into through out the plot. The old saying "Experience is the best teacher" is basically the theme of that facet of the perk.
>>
>>55071399
For the Hive Builder, is only the actual Hive is free for Aliens, with the other 100cp options discounted? The 100cp things are free everywhere else, but it specifically mentions the Hive's free for Xenomorphs.
>>
>>55071617
...that's a learning booster though.
>>
>>55069712
Nnoitra's power grew rather significantly through training in the backstory and Grimmjow improved enough to actually do stuff in the final arc... which is more than you can say for a lot of Shinigami.
>>
>>55071632
Eh. Grimmjow didn't do much. Didn't he just save Kisuke from a few hits and then get BTFO'd by Askin?
>>
>>55071595
>>55071599
You can revert to facehugger as many times as you can normally change altforms (I think the generally accepted amount is "whenever").
Uh, but the idea is you've got to go through the cycle from start to finish before you can do it again. I need to add that. And each adult drone form is a separate altform.

>>55071605
>more comics stuff
I thought I was actually pretty heavy on the comics stuff.
>toys
Just read the two paragraphs at the start of the Notes section.

>>55071621
You have it correct.
Hive is free xenomorph.
The other 100cp upgrades are discounted.
>>
File: 2726104-h_el.jpg (42KB, 433x640px) Image search: [Google]
2726104-h_el.jpg
42KB, 433x640px
>>55070058
Actually it'd be more like this guy.
>>
>>55071631
Yup. As I said. You aren't wrong in that it helps you "Git Gud" faster, the term *Training* booster just carries some assumptions that don't quite apply to the perk. Since it sort of implies boosting the effectiveness of training that you perform.

This more of a "Sidequests that give you XP perk" than an "XP gain multiplier perk". Does that make sense?
>>
>>55071578
>>I dislike the idea of giving birth.
>Weakling.
I am completely fine with that assumption.

>>55071549
Alright thank you then, now to make clones using my dna and have them give birth instead.
>>
>>55070152
So wait, do you think a Saiyan with that WOULD be a Legendary Super Saiyan? Or a Frost Demon would be more like Frieza?

Oh god, what would a Celldroid or Majin with it even be like?
>>
>>55071682
So the perk makes it so that the challenges you do, that it leads you towards, now effectively give you a lot more benefit than normal?
>>
>>55071689
My personal belief is more like Frieza. Broly isn't really a stronger Saiyan in my eyes so much as a mutation, which I thiiiink is maybe supported somewhere? Point is, it's meant to just boost what your races powers are. So the base stats are better, the innate powers are better, you'll even have better transformations, but it's all just flat increase. It's not expanding it into new abilities or variants of existing abilities.

So er...basically think the top of whatever the species normally is and then multiply that a couple times straight upwards.

Come to think of it, are there any non mutant members of Frieza's race around? Or is it just that Frieza is more mutie than the rest of his mutie family?
>>
>>55071717
Not him but...yeah, part of the problem is for all intents and purposes Frieza IS the race.

There's Frost in Super. But I'm pretty sure he's also a mutant since he can fight on par with Super!Goku for a while, and when he met Frieza he didn't seem intimidated at all.
>>
>>55071694
Pretty much. Events it lead you towards "will always be satisfyinh anf benefit your growth", and if you follow it's prompts on things you were planning to do anyway those things benefit you even more than they would have; kinda like turning up the dificulty rating of a mission, or trying to Complete special objectives/achievements instead of simply plowing through it to get to the next one.

Each one turns into a "worthwhile Learning Experience".
>>
File: LEGACY-PHOENIX.jpg (400KB, 1296x2003px) Image search: [Google]
LEGACY-PHOENIX.jpg
400KB, 1296x2003px
>>55070927
That's not SJW at all. If anything, that's the opposite.

Also, if you were a primordial viking god, you'd totally want to bang the Phoenix Force, too. Especially since it's usually using hot redheads as a host.
>>
>>55071717
>and then multiply that a couple times straight upwards
I thought you said it was tens of times?
>>
>>55071760
So a few days ago, you lied when you listed out the details of that perk, as it actually does more than what you were saying?
>>
>>55071754
Found a few in Heroes and Xeno but their power levels are pretty vague. I guess you could prooobably make some assumptions based on some stuff? They're said to be placed into high ranking positions in the military but the rep the Ginyu force has amongst the military of the Frieza clan probably means the other race members aren't innately stronger then those guys.

Buuuut that's just total guessing with very vague basis and power levels are what they are so...yeah.

>>55071789
Yeah, couple, tens, samey wamey. The earlier measurement was a lot more precise, using numbers, and 'couple' was just a generic 'multiply this shit' instead of giving something near a hard number.
>>
>>55071656
Who the hell is that?
>>
>>55069327
Drop-In (1100)
Perks
Fashion Free
Keikaku Dori (900)
Transcendence (600)
Completly Normal Free
Linking Spirits (0)
Fred's Blessing Free
Sternritter -0, The Jumper (-600)
Reiryoku (-1000)
Fancy Swordplay Free
Bankai (-1300)
Acidic Touch Free
Resurreccion (-1900)
Number 1 (-2300)

Items
Mod Soul Free
Meta-Console Free
Bait Free
Rokureichu Free
Themed Gear Free

Drawbacks
Ten More Years (-2200)
Normal Friends (-2000)
As According to Keikaku (-1400)
Plot Bound (-1000)
World Tournament (0)

There I did it for you. Now go forth and be Ichigo.
>>
>>55071399
Can you buy more than one of the Xenomorph subspecies?

Like, being a slightly faster Praethorian, or a Predalien Queen, or even an acid-spitting larger-than-normal Queen?

Also, the Xenopup and Princess are great. Does the Princess and her brood obey my physic/pheromonal commands if I'm a Queen too?
>>
>>55071399
This is fucking cool, man. Thanks for making an AvP Jump

>>55071433
Looks good to me, as did the last version... and the one before that. I'm not much of a critic
>>
File: dragon-size-chart-3.jpg (294KB, 1200x563px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-size-chart-3.jpg
294KB, 1200x563px
So, in settings with Dragonriders (Dragonlance, Fire Emblem, A Song of Ice and Fire, How to Train Your Dragon, etc.), what's your stance of riding dragons? Do you bring your own dragons? Do you do an HFY and hunt the other dragons?
>>
>>55071863
Motherfucker, I AM the dragon.
>>
>>55071815
>couple' was just a generic 'multiply this shit' instead of giving something near a hard number.
Ah.

>>55071837
H'el. A Kryptonian who showed up in New 52. He was way stronger than a normal one and had abilities like telekinesis and teleportation.
>>
>>55071863
I become the dragon and make one of my companions the rider. Always makes for a great surprise in the middle of a dramatic boss fight.
>>
>>55071763
Oh man. What would the child between Odin & Pheonix Force be? We know Thor is a child of Odin & Gaia, but are they gonna retcon him to being a child of the Pheonix Force? What about Angela?

What if the line of Jean Grey is actually a union of Odin & Phoenix? Which would explain how all the hot red heads have incredible psychic powers.
>>
Where can i get a perk that lets me sing better?
>>
>>55071890
Ar Tonelico.
>>
>>55071890
The Gods are Bastards Jump by Anon Heart and the Peter Pan Jump by Cataquack Warrior
>>
>>55071883
>but are they gonna retcon him to being a child of the Pheonix Force
I really doubt that. But then hey, I don't know anymore.

>What about Angela?
Would at least explain why she's capable of keeping up with Thor.

>What if the line of Jean Grey is actually a union of Odin & Phoenix?
Oh God, like Jean needs another reason that she's a super specially amazing snowflake. Though being some kind of descendant of the Phoenix/a previous host would give an excuse why they have such a deep connection to it. And why Jean apparently IS the Phoenix.
>>
>>55071890
Fifth Element - I love to Sing
Aquaria - Diva's Voice
Hollywood - Do Not Taunt the Happy Fun Ball
Macross Has a bunch of singing stuff
Bastard - Voice of an Angel improves your voice considerably
>>
File: funny_picdump_1597_640_45.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
funny_picdump_1597_640_45.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
>>55071890
The Heathers, Steven Universe, Muppet Treasure Island, Genetic Musician Jump, and there is four in The Fifth Element Jump.
>>
>>55071792
Not at all friend. As I mentioned in the post your referencing, it:
>Provides the chance for you to join events which will challenge you, and help you grow.

The one thing I've been trying to clarify was that calling it a Training or Learning Booster is disingenuous; as it doesn't boost your active efforts to Train or Learn something specific (look at perks like Change from Mob Psycho 100, Model Student from Kara No Kyoukai, or Practice Makes Perfect from Secret of Evermore for examples of what I mean). UTTH is a social and sidequest perk, always has been.

Tl;DR: It help you grow faster due to sidequest XP, but it doesn't make you better at grinding or training.
>>
Is there any way get your emotions and facial expressions across while wearing a hood that completely hides your face in shadow?
>>
>>55071952
Let's be honest with each other, you did not mention sidequest EXP there at all. Challenging events is not the same as getting EXP. That's an entirely new addition.
>>
How to make BOW Tyrant waifus?
>>
>>55071969
It's a metaphor you dumbfuck.
>>
>>55071399
The Predator's cloaking devices are mentioned, but you're not given one in the item section?
>>
>>55071978
Step 1: Acquire Waifu's
Step 2: Import them as BOW in Resident Evil
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit!
>>
>>55071963
Creepypasta might be able to help? All Smiles+No Face allows you to get facial expression across even without having a face at all, so it probably also works if it's just hidden in shadow.
>>
File: 842f72a2c6344160cdb21bd26c8ebf88.jpg (214KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
842f72a2c6344160cdb21bd26c8ebf88.jpg
214KB, 1066x1600px
>>55071883
>What would the child between Odin & Pheonix Force be?
Some sort of fire giant I suppose. Probably a red head.
>>
>>55071952
Honestly, if I had a complaint about UTTH, it would be that it's overly verbose. It's a perk that makes you appealing as a student and ally due to your power and potential, while also creating more opportunities for you to train, especially when you need them.

Does that really need several paragraphs?
>>
File: Coil_T5.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Coil_T5.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>55071863
>That small Bahamut

I don't know about other games, but right now he is pretty fucking huge
>>
>>55072065
Stop proving your a degenerate!
>>
>>55072091
>>55072065
Damnit every time I post with a name the damn thing sticks.
>>
>>55072065
>>55072104
Might as well give up and own it Aionon.

>>55072091
Hi Tera.
>>
>>55072088
Someone crunched the numbers, in ffxiv bahumat is 267 km tall. Bahamut is as tall as the state of Pennsylvania (longitudinally).
>>
>>55071951
Yorokonde, are you a skinny boy or a curvy man? Do you look better clothed or naked?
>>
>>55072068
>>55072068
I concur, it bugs me how long it turned out; but shorter drafts proved to be troublesome. As the social aspect was being interpreted a passive mindscrew effect; while the sidequest aspect was being interpreted as an outright drawback, reality warping the setting, or only causing hyper lethal fights to train your combat skills with. It ended up this long due the clarifications that had to be added.

If you have any suggestions on how to to describe parts of the perk more concisely, while avoiding these issues, I'd be quite pleased to hear you out.
>>
>>55072263
I feel like the length is the reason it keeps getting interpreted as doing a lot more than it really is. A lot of the length doesn't really seem to be directed towards those clarifications and instead just giving a shit load of examples that make people see it as doing a lot more than it really does.

So...basically, less is more I'd say.
>>
>>55071841
I'm going to knock up Orihime Inoue and then ShindoL her
>>
File: bahamut ffxv.png (347KB, 1024x390px) Image search: [Google]
bahamut ffxv.png
347KB, 1024x390px
>>55072131
Even in FFXV the Bahamut is much larger than Deathwing.
>>
File: Lich King.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Lich King.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Speaking of Dragons, is WoW going to have an undead dragon mount option?
>>
File: 1503625063485.jpg (314KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [Google]
1503625063485.jpg
314KB, 1000x724px
>>55072222
I'm rocking the classic dad bod. As for your second question, that depends on your tastes.
>>
>>55071863
I bring my own dragon (I use the Eternal Dragon from Dark souls 3 mostly) into a Song of Ice and Fire and enter the setting just before the Dance of Dragons as a Targaryen and make my dragon and OC powers derail the Dance and fuck the Greens and F-ing Criston Cole hard with dragonfire!
>>
>>55069319
Slow but steady.
>>
>>55072449
>Criston Cole
I hate that guy. Who starts a war over a jilted crush and murder's his former flames gay husbands lover and then right after her dad dies tries to crown her brother in direct opposition to her father's wishes!? What a prick.
>>
Can someone give me the rundown on Dragon Blooded and sidereals. I'm thinking of jumping them for my companions.
>>
>>55072417
>pic related
Welp, now I know what I'm going to do in the SCP jump.
>>
File: 1496399903642.png (153KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
1496399903642.png
153KB, 600x787px
>>55069319
My chains faded due to lack of personal interest. I keep trying to top Destroyer of Worlds and my chains suffer for it. Decided to wait for the wave of jumps I'm waiting on or making to come out, which may be a month or more, so I can try again with a fresh mind and more material to work with.

I really don't want to end up with a one hit wonder situation.
>>
>>55072263
I figured I would try to reword it in accordance with my own sensibilities, and ask that you make use of any elements that appeal to you. I hope that doesn't make me seem like an asshole.

>You are exceptional. Your potential to grow and learn shines like a beacon to everyone around you, making you intensely desireable as pupil or ally to all but your most adamant opposition. Reclusive masters will offer discipleship, while your allies will offer information and influence while your enemies offer mercy and consideration, all in order to tempt you into deeper alliance with them. Your potential even seems to seek out opportunities for you to fulfill it. As you journey, you will occasionally feel a pull towards interesting events happening around you. Should you consent to be drawn in, you will inevitably encounter an opportunity to test your abilities in order to overcome some manner of challenge. Success in these opportunities will always offer some manner of benefit or progress, such improved understanding of yourself, your abilities, or your situation, or simply the resolution of a personal struggle or lack of confidence. These moments of opportunity will arise more frequently the more necessary they become, and will reliably strike when you seem to hit a wall in your training, or learn of an impending trial that you must overcome. Although you may always refuse the pull if you are otherwise engaged.
>>
>>55072065
>>What would the child between Odin & Pheonix Force be?
>Some sort of fire giant I suppose. Probably a red head.
I am okay with this.
>>
Phoenix Force a gay. Jean Grey a shit.
>>
>>55072449
>Eternal Dragon
Pretty sure that's just a drake like what the NK has.
>>
File: YuLon.png (938KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
YuLon.png
938KB, 1024x768px
>>55072387
https://youtu.be/XXwvkV481r4

Death Knights get their own LK style SkeleDragon as a mount.
>>
Hey X-Men anon, are you around?
>>
>>55072505
You're not bored of Jumpchain, are you HeavensAnon?
>>
>>55071399
This is really enjoyable. I was leaning toward human at first, but the predator species is just too fucking awesome not to be a part of.
>>
>>55072567
No and frequently, respectively.
>>
>>55072269
Hmm, that's a valid criticism. Adding to it just keeps causing problems, so maybe a heavier trim/rewrite is in order.

>>55072515
Oh, my not all! I'd say you hit the nail on the head as far as my intent for the perk goes; and avoided the pitfalls my other drafts ran into. Expect to get some credit in the Notes Anon
>>
File: 1495565216526.png (94KB, 530x379px) Image search: [Google]
1495565216526.png
94KB, 530x379px
>>55072668
I've been back and forth on it ever since I finished Boktai, but I can never bring myself to actually retire. There's always some new IP I want to jump or make, and that keeps me going.

That said, you can only do the same thing so many times without some sort of new spin on it, and I'm fairly notorious for being cruel to my written Jumpers. And I feel like me going pure wish fulfillment on writefag land would bore folks.

So I doubt I'm going anywhere, though I admit things can be discouraging sometimes.
>>
>>55072802
>And I feel like me going pure wish fulfillment on writefag land would bore folks.
Isn't HPaMoR the top fanfic on fanfiction.net? Don't worry Heavens, wish fullfillment has its audience. Besides, isn't it pretty much the whole point of Jumpchain?
>>
File: New!Heavens.png (857KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
New!Heavens.png
857KB, 1333x2000px
>>55072802
/me hugs HeavensAnon

I want to read your pure wish fulfillment if that's what you want to write.
>>
>>55072855
>Isn't HPaMoR the top fanfic on fanfiction.net?
Good grief, isn't that a head-scratcher!
It does nothing of what it promises and its an absolute slog with only a handful of redeeming moments.
>>
>>55072855
Hold on, what metric are we using for 'top'? Most favorites, most reviews, what?
>>
>>55072802
Hmm. This kinda makes me wonder. Exactly how many discrete genres of jumper are there?

>wish-fulfillment
>grimdark
>realistic/simulationist

Those are the three big, obvious ones. I think. The ones that seem to occur most often and most overtly. But there must be more, surely.

One that comes to mind, which would certainly be very difficult to actually write, would be the surrealist/psychedelic genre. A focus on the pure absurdity of the idea of jumpchain would be required, and also we would need the Junji Ito jump to exist before it could be truly attempted.

Otherwise, I suppose you could make the attempt to transpose other traditional genres directly onto jumpchain. A romcom jumpchain? A mystery jumpchain? Problem is most of those genres don't occur over decades of time. Would be way easier if you houserule away the ten year duration.
>>
>>55072646
Are you asking for the guy that made the X-Men movies jump? That's Cracker Jack, who has posted in this thread.
>>
File: 1499701378283.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499701378283.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>55072855
>>55072860
Well, it's just, my idea of wish fulfillment is boring. You know what I want? A stable income, a loving relationship, good friends, a sense of agency over my life, and a family. I consider myself lucky I have one of those.

Getting any of these in Jumpchain is a fairly mundane prospect, and I'd probably just stay in the jump I found them in.

I'm boring, basically. If I want a full chain, I generally need to spark ambition in my Jumper or give them a goal to work towards.

I appreciate the encouragement, though.
>>
>>55072927
>I consider myself lucky I have one of those

I bet it isn't the sense of agency!
>>
>>55072927
>Well, it's just, my idea of wish fulfillment is boring. You know what I want? A stable income, a loving relationship, good friends, a sense of agency over my life, and a family. I consider myself lucky I have one of those.
Fuck all of that. Give me magic or bust.
>>
>>55072912
No, the guy who's making a comic X-Men jump.
>>
>>55072927
Are we good friends?

/jc/ are my only friends
>>
>>55072927
>A stable income, a loving relationship, good friends, a sense of agency over my life, and a family. I consider myself lucky I have one of those.
It's the family, isn't it? But only relatives, no wife, girlfriend, or children.
>>
>>55071654
If I have a "company/corporation" item from elsewhere, can I choose to be the head of that for Company Man?
>>
>>55072939
What about magic busts?
>>
File: 1495691961764.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495691961764.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>55072938
>>55072956
>>55072950
Without going into blogging detail, the good friends bit is the only one I consider one I have.
>>55072939
Hey, I said I was boring, anon.
>>55072903
Actually that sounds pretty fun. And while my love of fight scenes demands conflict, playing with the genre and houseruling the jump duration might ease the burden a bit.
>>
>>55072855
>HPaMoR
What is that
>>
>>55073022
Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, the fanfic that idiots love to hate.
>>
>>55073022
Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
It's pretty shit
>>
>>55072646
Hmmm? Yeah I'm here.
>>
>>55073022
>>55073048
or so I've been told by the internet
>>
>>55073060
Don't worry, in this instant, the internet is right.
>>
>>55073045
Well no people hate it because it wanks "Rational Harry" super hard when he isn't actually rational.
>>
>>55072927
... I actually want to see that. A jumper who achieves their dreams in jump one. Everything is happy.

Then the ten years end.

The new world is too volatile for jumper and his family to be certain of their survival.

It's hard, but they make it. They're safe, and can start living in peace again.

Then the ten years end.

And again.

And again.

It keeps going. There's only one way to stop it. One way to get off this wild ride.

Jumper has to entertain the benefactor. Has to earn more and more power. The jumper has to earn the spark, and then they'll be free. Their family will be free.
>>
>>55073082
Whenever I see people attempt to attack HPMOR, they seem to fail to realize they are actually describing its virtues.

Also the reasoning idiots have for hating it doesn't make them not idiots. Just so you know.
>>
>>55073104
Are you actually unironically defending HPMOR? I know people on /jc/ had the shittiest of tastes, but I didn't know it was that bad.
>>
>>55073104
>Whenever I see people attempt to attack HPMOR, they seem to fail to realize they are actually describing its virtues.
What virtues are you talking about? Its rational methodology is utter shit. Its not terrible for being incredibly dumb like Partially Kissed or My Immortal but it's much much less intelligent then it thinks it is and has its own share of stupid shit.
>>
>>55073118
Yes. The bad taste of /jc/ is truly remarkable. It never ceases to amaze me how they can completely fail to discern quality from shit.

Absolutely shocks me, every time.
>>
>>55073135
Well. If I were to attempt to describe the problem...

Every time you read something Harry says or does, and attribute it to the author's voice speaking out at you, you are incorrect. The author agrees with your thoughts on Harry's shortcomings and failures.

Rationality is not a binary trait, that you either have or lack. It's a skill that you struggle to refine. The story is about Harry's struggle. And the first thing he has to struggle against is his own stupidity.
>>
>>55073178
...that seems more like something an author says after they realised they completely fucked up and made themselves look really dumb.
>>
>>55073178
The problem is he never overcomes it. Harry does not develop naturally or well. He is really and truly awful at the point he's trying to make. Harry never becomes someone who is good at acting rationally. Read some of the Culture novels and then come back.
>>
>>55073197
You can interpret it that way if you want. I can hardly stop you. But an analytical reading of the story makes these things very, very obvious.

It's a bit of a dilemma, since that sort of analytical reading is chiefly done by people who already like the story in the first place.
>>
>>55073178
The problem is that the author is very vocal about his views on the internet, and they align completely with those of Harry in the story. HPMOR is basically a story about what would happen if he self-inserted himself into Harry Potter.
>>
>>55073211
Pft.

Sure thing m8y.
>>
>>55073201
I respect your opinion on the matter, although I do disagree. But namedropping another popular rational story isn't helping convince me.
>>
>>55073215
They mostly align, yes. But no, it is not that story. That you think otherwise is natural, given the kind of story it actually is. But you are incorrect.

>>55073237
I, too, smugly dismiss your post while feeling superior. I also make sure to use a bit of slang to ensure that you understand how dismissive and casual I am about the whole thing.

It is very important that you understand how much I'm not taking you seriously. Do you understand that?
>>
Come on guys, he's just trolling. Ignore it and move on.
>>
>>55071174
I think because I've only got one it's not difficult to keep her around and her power level gets pretty high as a result due to the frequency of imports. Plus I spec her more for combat than myself so she's reasonably competitive.

My problem with having any more are kind of the issues you described, I've tried doing chains with 8 companions and A) builds take a really long time and B) I don't have the space for 8 characters always hanging round narratively.
>>
>>55073277
I'd rather believe he's the author of that shit and he's here shilling. It's funnier that way.
>>
>>55073316
Man, shilling for a fanfic in JC of all places.That's a deep hole to reach the bottom of.
>>
>>55073316
>>55073328
As hilarious as that would be, I'm just a random /jc/ anon. I am definitely shilling though. It's worth talking to any number of braindead shitposters if at least one person actually discovers something new to enjoy.
>>
>>55073358
The best way to shill it here is likely to make a jump of it.
>>
>>55073404
As a Methods fan, I would sooner chop off my own dick than try to submit a Methods jump to any jumpchain community.
>>
>>55070927
Wait, so did this happen before he settled down with Frigga, or after he was rewritten into a cosmic trailer trash wife-beater with limp-dick?
>>
>>55073424
Then please stop shilling at least. Or chop off your dick first.
>>
>>55073424
I'm sure you're aware, but if you don't make it, it's pretty unlikely it'll be made by an author who properly respects the source material. Then you'd have an irreplaceable mess that shills an unfavorable opinion. Of course, this is a farily small community; so nothing in it really matters, but it's something to consider.
>>
File: 1503765115627.jpg (522KB, 752x752px) Image search: [Google]
1503765115627.jpg
522KB, 752x752px
So, you took a drawback that ensured that you would be cast into oblivion if you died/failed a jump instead of just awakening in your bed, and you did died or failed. What would your companions do after that?
>>
>>55073512
It's a Harry Potter fanfic that changes nothing besides a bunch of magic nerfs and rewriting one member of the supporting cast. It would do nothing besides stir shit if it were ever submitted by anyone, regardless of the quality it possessed.
>>
>>55073566
Presumably get sucked back to their world(s) of origin and get back to whatever lives they left behind.
>>
>>55072927
>Not wanting to assimilate everything into yourself so your happiness will never be threatened by outside forces ever again
>>
File: 1501787330199.png (320KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
1501787330199.png
320KB, 600x751px
>>55073566
Remember the plot of Chrono Trigger after Chrono dies? Something like that, complete with time bullshit, but with the Benefactor playing the part Queen Zeal.
>>
>>55073566
Prepare the rituals to summon me from oblivion.
>>
>>55071399
>Metamorphosis
I don't lose any powers during the chestbuster embryo part, right?

Beyond the whole "being an embryo" thing, of course.
>>
>>55073140
I know, right?! One day /jc/ will wake up and realise just how awesome an author Perfect Lionheart is and make a jump to immortalise his wonderful fanfic! One day!
>>
>>55073316
>he's here shilling
He's done even more shameless stuff like asking for money for his 'rationist camps'.
>>
>>55073424
Considering this is the jumpchain thread why are you even talking about something you admit has nothign to do with jumpchain? Do you just like wasting people's time?
You know you want to make a jump of it, anon. Do ahead! Dooo eeeiiittt!!!!!
>>
>>55073704
As much as I fucking hate people who crosspost in an attempt to stir drama, I feel obligated to mention that someone on SB recently declared that he was working on a Perfect Lionheart jump.

Be careful what you wish for, anon.
>>
>>55073576
Excuses. I can think of at least three perks unique to the story off the top of my head.
>>
File: Palpatine Good Good.jpg (37KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine Good Good.jpg
37KB, 494x358px
>>55073743
>>
>>55073743
I'd call this a relevant crosspost myself. Why hasn't he come here to stake his claim though? Hasn't he learned from what happened to Statera's Bastard! jump. Although I guess it is unlikely someone else will make a claim here for it...
>>
>>55073743
Do you have a link, please? Or a vague idea of when he posted it? It'll make it easier for me to find and see what progress he's made.
>>
>>55073777
If he's anything like me, he is both extremely reluctant to post an actual /jc/ claim without a respectable WIP to show for it, and supremely confident that no one else will claim what he's working on anyways.
>>
What are some jumps that make me the absolute best at cooking bar none? I just realized that alot of the servants I plan on getting in Grand Order like food, and the idea of cooking it all and having it be better then Emiya's would be nice.
>>
>>55072417
>>55072502

Is there even a perk to turn a critter into a monstergirl?
>>
>>55073793
https://forums.spacebattles.com/posts/38453011/

The initial post. No idea if he's actually gotten any work done since then, though.
>>
>>55073820
Toriko, every time.
>>
>>55069289
Its 1700, you dolt.
>>
>>55073827
Potion in one of the Dark Clouds.
>>
>>55072889
It was a fun read. Don't get your panties in a twist there anan.
>>
It's blackshadow111 working on Lionheart, by the by.

So.

_Enjoy_.
>>
>>55073424
Cant we already have hp and it is not different enough.
>>
>>55073911
Eh, the Asterix & Obelix jump wasn't bad. I say, give him a chance.
>>
Is anyone else having a problem with intermittenly being banned? One minute I can ppst and the next I cant.
>>
>>55071717
> are there any non mutant members of Frieza's race around?
King Cold is never mentioned as being particularly strong one way or the other, although Frieza has a throwaway line about getting knocked around as a child.

Of course, he dies without fanfare. Another problem is that, because Frieza is some kind of prodigy, any others of his race would be naturally weaker and less able to hold their own against the Z Fighters, meaning in all likelihood we wouldn't be able to accurately gauge them.
>>
>>55073901
>You can't have an opinion different from mine, so I'm gonna insult you but I'm gonna try and be really subtle-like about it
You fail at life anon.
>>
>>55073820
Toriko, Generic Xianxia, Cooking Show
>>
>>55073958
It's probably just server hiccups or your connection. If you're using an extension, a banned message is the default "it seems like you can't post?" message, because that's usually the reason.
>>
>>55073911
Better than nothing I suppose. Apparently it's going to be a Generic Skysaber jump (one of the names Perfect Lionheart goes by). I wonder how generic he's going to go. I like the MtG/Buffy fusion story Lionheart made until he lost interest and made his Worm/SI story, but I'm not sure how the jump will treat just how diverse the properties Skysaber has been making fanfic for are.
I mean there: Ranma, Buffy, MtG, Worm, Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Naruto and more.
I'm looking forward to it, I'd like to see how he manages with it.
>>
>>55074016
Well shit. Thanks anon.
>>
>>55074029
Grab bag of options from multiple settings, more than likely.
>>
>>55073820
Overlord (The Series), probably.
>>
>>55070453
>and can be activated at any time before entering a fight.
Kan you only have them active during fights?

>Purchasing a Kostume will also unlock it for any of your Kompanions.
Is this for all kompanions, or just those you import in Mortal Kombat 9&10?

Also, can you have multiples active? Like Samurai and Cyber for that cyberpunk street samurai feel, or Inferno and Alien Bug to look like a burning Xenomorph skeleton?
>>
>>55073566
The major part of my most powerful companions are either creations of mine with a deep loyalty code on them, so they would probably be pretty upset about the whole business. Probably going into a mad quest to revive me (or at least get whatever of me they can from the multiverse), no matter the cost.

Also, kill the fucker who put me down.
>>
>>55074029
Did he ever write more of the Buffy/MTG? That one was actually awesome. Ridiculous, but awesome.
>>
Are there any perks or items that can easily change the aesthetics of items, buildings, and monuments?
>>
File: girl buu.gif (274KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
girl buu.gif
274KB, 300x195px
Do we have any perks that make you able to protect a reality/universe? Wondering for the future if Zen-oh tries to delete our universe in Super/Xenoverse.
>>
>>55072065
Oh man, what if it's going to to turn out that Surtr is Odin's bastard child? It would be a stupid retcon, but would fit with some of the decisions Marvel is making in regards to the Asgardians lately.
>>
>>55074213
reality marbles from fate, King in Your head from Gunnerkrigg Court,internal worlds from various Xianxia jumps and infernals
>>
>>55074161
Well I think that jump aionon is working on had something.

Nobless has a series of minor changes which could work.

Maybe just paint over it?

Kill six billion demons has 2 perks that are fucking awesome because they allow you to turn your altforms into old testiment angel or stylized spikey demon versions of their normal selves.
>>
>>55074213
>>55074263

oh I'm sorry I Misread that as project not protect.
>>
>>55074213
There's the Sorcerer Semi-Supreme perk in Marvel Magic, but I wouldn't bet on just that being near enough.

Girl buu is best waifu.
>>
>>55074259
It would make perfect sense to me., no it makes no sense but I can see them doing it
>>
File: Best Saiyan OC.jpg (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Best Saiyan OC.jpg
2MB, 1280x720px
>>55074289
>Spoiler
Close, but not true.
This is best waifu.
>>
>>55074279
Ah its fine bancho, I can see myself forcing my reality marble to take the hit for the universe so in a way it could work, thanks.

>>55074289
I forgot about that perk, thanks.

>spoiler
I see you have good taste there, but Chronoa is best!
>>
>>55074213
I think drakengard has something?
>>
>>55074310
the problem with that idea would be the range and duration, you need to know exactly the right point of impact and time to deploy it at for it to take the hit and this is assuming it's not a universe -sized attack being used against the universe since those things only take up like a couple of blocks On the outside at most
>>
File: 1413310992786.jpg (269KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413310992786.jpg
269KB, 1280x720px
>>55074308
Your taste is exquisite
>>
>>55074213
Tower of Fate from DC Occult can protect a small area around the tower, preventing a reality/universe from being erased entirely.

>>55074268
>Nobless has a series of minor changes
>turn your altforms into old testiment angel or stylized spikey demon versions of their normal selves.
These let you modify powers, not objects. They have absolutely nothing to do with >>55074161 unless you were implying to also use Real Eater.
>>
So Jump makers what do you do when a new jump comes out and has a perk in the exact same place and cost as your jump. I haven't even read through the other jumps that came out in the last couple of days because I'm scared I will run into the problem again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBSRA2k7FBE

And also to the anon that told me to read Marginal Operation, You didn't tell me it was going to be that type of manga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hdJysQdtLg
>>
>>55074353
I would take both of them if I could afford it.
>>
>>55074368
Several perks I've made have overlapped with others I've made in other jumps. Or just jumps that were released before/after.

It's kind of an inevitability because aside from unique setting powers and abilities, you're going to run into overlap eventually when we're nearing 1k jumps and handfuls of jumps with similar settings.

It's still annoying when it happens, though.
>>
>>55074308
>>55074353
>>55074372
Who are they and where are they available?
>>
>>55074368
What perk? I would just keep it because that makes it not a required buy.
>>
>>55074372
Just go Saiyan and pick up alien fleet in Dragon Ball AF and you can have 300 or so Saiyans you can fluff however you want for your harem
>>
>>55074392
OCs made by an artist known as Plague of Gripes. The Saiyan Woman OC in the DBZ jump is explicitly based on them.
>>
>>55074414
Not him but now I need to go change my build. Thank you.
>>
>>55074213
Adding onto >>55074367 use Taken From The Starsphere from Fire Emblem Archanea to turn the dimension-protecting effects into a spell.
Use magic/spell-enhancing perks to cast the spell over an entire reality.
>>
>>55074414
>DBZ jump
Which one?
>>
>>55074387

But mine isn't any one major IP since it's a generic jump, Generic PMC to be precise, So that makes it seems worse and God help me If I read some older jumps and discover that they have simillar perks as well

>>55074398
>What perk? I would just keep it because that makes it not a required buy.

Drop-in

Love Deterrence: Sometimes not everything someone says is what they mean and other times not everything someone does is by their choice but in fact it’s the opposite. With this perk you can always tell the true meaning and intentions behind someone’s words and actions such as an enemy trying goad you into a fight or see that a mean and bitter squad mate is actually just really tsundere for you and doesn't know how to express themselves to you. Their cries will reach you one day.

I might just change it
>>
>>55074455
The actual DBZ jump. Not Multiverse, not AF, not just Dragonball, not Xenoverse. DBZ. The one where you can be Guardian of Earth and buy a lookout.
>>
I remember seeing a Perk in a Jump that allowed you to throw out spectral copies of a weapon you're holding without actually throwing the weapon. Can anyone recall what Jump I'm thinking of?
>>
>>55074460
>Generic PMC
What does PMC mean?
>>
>>55074529
Private Military Company?
>>
>>55074529
Private Military Company
>>
>>55074529
https://www.globalpolicy.org/nations-a-states/private-military-a-security-companies.html
>>
>>55074540
>>55074542
Huh. Aren't those basically always the evil guys?
>>
>>55074565
Stop watching the Young Turks
>>
>>55074565
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o
>>
>>55074529
>What does PMC mean?

Private military company/Contractor

>>55074565
>Huh. Aren't those basically always the evil guys?

They have no allegiance, all they care is for whoever pays them
>>
>>55071863
>Deathwing smaller than Bewilderbeast

Woah. Those things must be pretty big.

To actually answer your question, I usually go and be that special snowflake with a gryphon.
>>
>>55074588
Why do you spoiler all of your text? It's kinda annoying.
>>
>>55074588
>They have no allegiance, all they care is for whoever pays them
That's a mercenary, a private military company works under within the parameters set by their nation of origin. Ex. ACME Mercs will take a job anywhere working for anyone, because their only allegiance is to the bottom line. ABC PMC takes contracts from or with the blessing of their national government.

It's an important distinction on several levels.
>>
>>55072668
>That pic
Well, I'm going to watch Netflix's Death Note.

What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>55074599
Well some people just don't feel comfortable letting it all hang out, just swinging in plain sight for all to see.
Ha...have some shame, you exhibitionists in the thread! Ba-bakas!
>>
>>55074565
Seriously? No. Mercenary work is one of thd oldest professions around and they can generally choose their contracts.
>>
File: 1475685838899.png (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475685838899.png
302KB, 600x600px
Alright, Xenoverse things. I've decided Absorption is going to be a Time Breaker capstone instead of a Villain one. This leaves me needing two more Villain perks aside that cover the usual DB antagonists during Xenoverse. Open to suggestions.

As for transformations, I'm trying to work out on what should be available for free via training or teaching - just the ones in game or the Class Ups in Heroes, or if the latter should be part of the perk that lets you develop transformations for your race/current form. The second one is what I'm leaning towards, though the perk is likely to be an undiscounted 4-6, letting you develop transformations until you develop a 'God' transformation that can use God Ki (or better, if you already had it). What do you all think?
>>
>>55074673
I was talking about PMC in fiction. Isn't the jump about that?
>>
>>55074676
Seems reasonable to me, I like the way you plan on dealing with transformations.

Maybe a perk that lets you make plans to throw off your opponents? Maybe one to channel your anger/wrath at your opponents and get a temporary boost in battle?
>>
File: tumblr_mn93goEHW91rzzenmo1_500.jpg (66KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn93goEHW91rzzenmo1_500.jpg
66KB, 500x667px
>>55074688
It depends on the company. Mind, it's really easy to depict PMCs as being in it for nothing but money and/or violence, but there's nothing stopping them from having a code or higher standards.

Raiden's whole team in Revengeance was a PMC.
>>
>>55074592
yeah they're pretty big,But you can be almost as big in the HTTYD jump https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eENTI_KDo5Q
>>
>>55074657
>That's a mercenary, a private military company works under within the parameters set by their nation of origin. Ex. ACME Mercs will take a job anywhere working for anyone, because their only allegiance is to the bottom line. ABC PMC takes contracts from or with the blessing of their national government.

I understand the differences and you would be able to do whatever you want, If you want to work for a legally then do it and if you don't and the government in the world doesn't really care since war is a constant thing in this version of earth/space/fantasy. Do whatever makes your story better
>>
>>55074676

You know, ever since Frieza the one thing that basically every major villain has is a transformation. Will there be a perk that immediately gives you your race's transformation/makes you better with your transformations/gives you the ability to make whole new transformations?
>>
File: imagination breaker.png (202KB, 426x521px) Image search: [Google]
imagination breaker.png
202KB, 426x521px
>>55074213
One jump had something that prevented beings from attacking you from outside the reality/universe you lived in. Star Ocean? To destroy the universe they would be attacking you by default, meaning they have to come into the universe/reality to do so. Punch them to death and make it stick.
>>
File: Kagetora Black Flame Alt-Form.jpg (44KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Black Flame Alt-Form.jpg
44KB, 600x942px
>>55074676
Can we get Z-Souls? Wearable defining moments is such an oddly awesome idea in my opinion.
>>
>>55074676
Uh. Something to take powerups that are meant to corrupt or control you and just sort of succ them up without any of the downsides? With a secondary effect for actually baiting other people into trying to use said powerups to control you?

I'm ambivalent to the transformation things. Even though the powergamer in me would rather have it for free, I kinda like the idea of paying for it simply so I can say I have Titanic Ki after combining it with Apotheosis/a Kai racial choice.

Then once enough Dragonball spin-offs are made, someone will hopefully retread this ground, and I can buy the perk again to attain Primordial Ki and truly lord my supremacy over others.
>>
>>55074810
>Tien's Z-Soul

fuck your beams
>>
>>55074870
Beams are circles, a lower form of geometry that no longer affects Tien.
>>
>>55074870
REAL WARRIORS DON'T NEED Z-SOULS.
>>
How's work on the "Rescue the Princess," Jump coming along?
>>
>>55074676
It doesn't seem like you should need to pay for what other people in setting can do innately. Maybe have it free, with a paid version to work on stuff outside of Dragon Ball, including non-Ki powers/energy/forms.
>>
>>55074676
A perk for running a galactic empire well enough that only your sudden death would cause it to experience any problems.
>>
>>55074414
>OCs made by an artist known as Plague of Gripes
I've only seen the pics in thread, is there more of those OCs?
>>
Do you pass your metaknowledge off as precognition/prophecy, /jc/?
>>
>>55075060
A few, not much.
>>
>>55074905
Is this an edit? Something about this image seems familiar...
>>
>>55075073
Yes, but to be honest I also have actual precognition as well, so that helps to back up my story.
>>
File: 1470357722677.jpg (61KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
1470357722677.jpg
61KB, 600x782px
>>55074974
The paid version I'm referring to would mostly be for the arguably-canon and vaguely defined 'Class Up' things all the way to God forms, not already in-game stuff like the Super Saiyan lineup, Golden form, etc. - those are learnable for free, along with whatever can be caught in-setting. This lets you make semi-custom transformations for races that lacked any or go beyond the canon ones, letting you unlock more as you 'perfect' each form, eventually hitting a point you use God Ki if you didn't already. This would also give Saiyans an earlybird taste of SSG, though I still have no idea how the fuck Blue and beyond are unlocked, so I'm not sure if that'd be covered too. (Their God Class Up is basically just SSG).
>>55075028
That's a good one.
>>55074827
I'll see about it.
>>
It's another The Witches jump update.

Ver 0.7 - Gave companions CP and let them have item discounts, clarified that the Delayed Action Mouse Maker makes someone as durable as a regular mouse but they keep their powers and strength.

This is the version I'm going to put on the drive if no one has any objections.
>>
>>55075227
I have an objection. You can't put a non-existent jump on the drive.
>>
File: The Witches Jump Ver 0.7.pdf (284KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Witches Jump Ver 0.7.pdf
284KB, 1x1px
>>55075227
Forgot the file. To no one's suprise, I am a dumbass once more.
>>
>>55075073
Sometimes. Sometimes I'm completely honest about metaknowledge being metaknowledge, and admit to where I come from. But the majority of the time I don't mention it at all, and leave people to be very confused how I know all their plans and schemes and exactly where to strike at their key assets. Builds the mystique.
>>
FUAnon, if you're here, requesting that the Crash Bandicoot jump have a perk or item for giving music 'woah' remixes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MogG83lV9Qw
>>
>>55071516
Queens can detach from their birthing sack and regrow it. Looks like it hurts, but it doesn't cripple them.
>>
>>55075244
More like a fluffass, you adorable scamp.
>>
>>55071717
>you'll even have better transformations
This is pretty much all Broly has, though. His transformations are all just boosted versions of regular Saiyan transformations with added aesthetics.

And it's not like there's any other examples for a better example of a boosted Saiyan. Despite the inevitable snickering, the idea with Goku is that he's supposed to be a born loser who trained his ass off. No matter how poorly they actually show that post-Frieza Saga.
>>
>>55075212
>still have no idea how the fuck Blue and beyond are unlocked
Go Super Sayain with God Ki, basically.
>>
>>55075465
So wait, what the fuck. Is Super Saiyan God just 'default Goku' and all other transformations are frickin' reduxes of Super Saiyan modes?
>>
>>55075073
I'm just a savvy, inquisitive person with a lot of experience dealing with people and an extensive surveillance network. Honest.
>>
>>55075523
No, Goku has to shift into using God Ki over regular ki. But them being reduxes is factually true.
>>
>>55075073
not at all, I go as far as to share the work in question with people I give my
"prophesies" to, it really messes with their heads.
>>
>>55074588
>They have no allegiance, all they care is for whoever pays them
[SCREAMING IN FORSYTH]
No, you don't hire the "all about the money" guys, because they will fight for you but have no intention of dying for you. You hire the men who want the challenge, or to fight communism, or have gotten so used to the life of a soldier they can't go back.
>>
>>55075523
There's a lot of transformations. Basically in Goku's basic form ever since he went SSJG he's gotten a lot stronger.

Then there's SSJ 1 which is Goku's "default" power up.

When stuff hits the fan he now goes SSJB (Super Sayian Blue). That's like when a Super Sayian God goes Super Sayian. However it drains his stamina pretty fast. So he can only do it for a short amount of time. Sorta like Super Sayian at first.

Recently he's been shown that he can go into Super Sayian God which is less stamina intensive.

In the Manga they learn to basically switch SSJB on & off while in SSJG form. This allows them the mobility & power of SSJB but without the increased stamina drain.

SSJB & SSJG both have godly Ki. Which is better in every way. Its also easier to control which is why when Goku goes SSJB he can go Kaioken which if he went Kaioken in SSJ form he'd die.
>>
>>55075258
I've got a perk to give you sound tracks like video related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdjnUEJ42aI . I'll offer Jumpers the option to trade it for Woah music
>>
>>55075523
He internalized the power he got as a SSG. So that's his base power. Super recently contradicted that by having Goku power up to SSG, but Super is kinda retarded so whatever.
>>
>>55075836
Can we buy it twice to get both?
>>
>>55075883
Sure, why not? It's your CP
>>
>>55075871
He coats himself with godly ki when goes SSG. He doesn't have it when he's in regular form.
>>
File: 1406786018658.gif (1MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1406786018658.gif
1MB, 267x200px
>>55071399
...Fuck. I can't decide between Human or Xenomorph. This is really good.
>>
>>55075629

I said I was going to allow both types anon, but really people only hire the all about money types when they need black list jobs done
>>
>>55075900
Woah, that's pretty good. Thanks, FUAnon.
>>
Hey guys just checking in, Super Sentai part 1 Gorenger-Bioman is coming along great. The villain background is still a little janky and everything needs to be fluffed up a little. But I should have a jumpable WIP sometime tomorrow. Probably.

If anybody has come up with any requests they might have for it, I'm welcome to hear it.
Thread posts: 471
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.