[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Painting friend's Raven Guard >I have a small Alpha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1495585495012.gif (318KB, 702x496px) Image search: [Google]
1495585495012.gif
318KB, 702x496px
>Painting friend's Raven Guard
>I have a small Alpha Legion force I had started building a while back
>He wants the same basing scheme I have, so I decide to copy it
>decide to have some fun with it
>flip a raven guard symbol in every squad so the raven faces the "wrong" way
>TFW I've planted key operatives in every one of his units
>He won't even notice because our chapter tactics are the same

Checkmate loyalists
>>
>>55053252
Well that's a dick thing to do.
>>
>>55053252
I approve. When you give someone your army to paint, you're submitting to their creative freedom as long as they are painted in the style you requested, eg. Ravenguard colour scheme.

Very sneaky, gave me a chuckle.
>>
File: TEQC2pL.jpg (215KB, 1279x1246px) Image search: [Google]
TEQC2pL.jpg
215KB, 1279x1246px
As a RG player I thoroughly approve of this. If it's done well, of course.
>>
>>55053420
I'm actually putting a ton of work into making sure these guys look good. The logos are pretty hard to spot unless you look for it.

Just thought it'd be a fun joke to pop out like a year from now to mess with him. You know, he's winning a game against my finally complete Alpha Legion only for me to point out that I've already won as I've already infiltrated his army.

The odds of it paying off are astronomically small but if I play it right it will be pretty funny.
>>
>>55053252
>mfw people never know about the "always face inboard" rule for things like flags, military insignias, etc
>mfw people think the proper way to have my chapter's icon is always facing one direction no matter which shoulder it's on

I appreciate the fact that you pay attention to symbol facings, OP.
>>
Why do people always act like AL would be such shitty infiltrators that they'd even show any outward signs of being an operative? AL should look fucking identical in all aspects. The entire force is already compromised because it's being painted by an AL player.
>>
>>55053978
Because they are plastic miniatures, and therefore can't possibly have actually been infiltrated.
>>
>>55054002
That's what you think, next time you open a box of loyalists, there's gonna be a bunch of CSM bits on the sprue
>>
>>55053978
it's called a joke anon
>>
>>55054052
But anon, I play nids.
>>
>>55054199
Or do you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.