[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1698: High Flying Wire-Fu Puppet Show Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 670
Thread images: 151

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55046660
>>
File: happy tiramy.png (316KB, 716x429px) Image search: [Google]
happy tiramy.png
316KB, 716x429px
Is Amagi Brilliant Park claimed?
>>
File: Thunderbolt Fantasy 0.2.pdf (209KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbolt Fantasy 0.2.pdf
209KB, 1x1px
>Made a note about having to scroll through the...scroll
>You can now pick one item to discount

I'll do a detailed look at critique in the morning. Heavens needs sleep badly.
>>
Alright, /jc/, I've figured out I'm going Farseer in 40K Eldar.

What's the minimum I need to pull it off? I'm thinking some plot armor, a lot of regen, some durability, a few planning perks, and at least one pocket dimension to lay low in if things get too hot.
>>
>>55053072
So something cool I found when I was looking up Thunderbolt Fantasy: It's actually a long-running series, the one we know is just a spin-off. The Taiwanese company that Urobuchi collaborated with has been making them since 1985. Urobuchi just asked if they'd be willing to work with him to spread their work to a wider audience, because he learned about them at a convention and thought it was the coolest shit ever. So yeah, there are actually thirty more seasons of this show.
>>
>>55053090
>thirty more seasons
God Damn
>>
>>55053069
No. What's it about?
>>
>>55053069
Don't think so, can't wait to see what you do with it though. Fuckin love that show.
>>
>>55053114
Kanye West inherits a theme park full of loser burn out mascots and tries to turn it around.
>>
So travelers...
let us continue the train of thought a lovely yellow flower brought up last yarn.

How do you justify mass genocide, cruel hunting or other darker sins you commit when you are entirely in control of a situation?
And secondly, for those that do, why do you still cling to justice, good, or whatever other silly rules you put upon yourself to avoid genocide or even better JUSTIFY acts of great malice?
>>
>>55053053
>Discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS
>>
>>55053121
Do you have a life?
>>
>>55053120
I am the pawn of a vast and eldritch being who empowers me only insofar as I amuse it. Anything and everything I do is out of fear, not just for myself, but of the thought that my inaction would only bring darker consequences to bear on my victims.
>>
>>55053119
...what.
>>
>>55053120
>How do you justify mass genocide, cruel hunting or other darker sins you commit when you are entirely in control of a situation?
Because space assholes are space assholes. What else are you going to do with them, imprison them? Ha. Good luck, they're just going to turn the prison into a kinetic kill vehicle, somehow. That's what they do with everything.

>And secondly, for those that do, why do you still cling to justice, good, or whatever other silly rules you put upon yourself to avoid genocide or even better JUSTIFY acts of great malice?
Because it's functional. My code is that you should kill people that are assholes in space. And killing space assholes prevents a lot of problems further down the line. So it all works out for everyone. Even the space assholes. Remember, they're suffering on the inside, too. It's a mercy killing.
>>
>>55053120
>How do you justify mass genocide, cruel hunting or other darker sins you commit when you are entirely in control of a situation?
why would you need to justify something you're not doing in the first place?
it is possible to have power without being a giant piece of shit.
>>
>>55053120
Elves had it coming.
>>
>>55053138
Everyone's names are musical references

Hence Kanie>Kanye or Sento>50 Cent
>>
>>55053173
Don't forget about Latifa!
>>
File: tiramy aaaaa.png (276KB, 536x630px) Image search: [Google]
tiramy aaaaa.png
276KB, 536x630px
>>55053138
The anon's actually correct. The park mascots need this thing called Animus from the park visitors to live or else they stop existing.

Also the main characters are named after 50 Cent, Kanye West, and Queen Latifa. The protag is actually really unique too because he has actual human flaws and an entertaining personality to watch but at the same time he's genuinely likable in a weird way.

I think the same guy who did Full Metal Panic wrote the light novels? Not too sure how accurate I am, it's late.
>>
>>55053173
>>55053192
Huh. Okay then.
>>
File: i can't wait.png (61KB, 287x315px) Image search: [Google]
i can't wait.png
61KB, 287x315px
>>55053115
Consider it claimed, then.
>>
>>55053120
I just do what feels right at the time. whether through acts of kindness or malice I leave each world in a state I am slightly happier with. nonsense like ethics is for fools and philosophers.
>>
>>55053120
>mass genocide,
>hunting
One of these things is not quite like the other... Unless "cruel hunting" means something different than I think it does.
>>
File: regent lord.jpg (132KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
regent lord.jpg
132KB, 500x625px
>>55053168
You take that back, anon.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
Guys, I've been trying to figure out Kill Six Billion Demons and two major questions won't go away:

1. Is there ANYONE who isn't a massive tool other than the poor girl in the wrong place at the wrong time and her ragtag band of randos? I can't tell whether the angels have a point, or are going crazy and killing everything just like everyone else.

2. How dangerous IS the average angel/demon? Getting really confused when one swordswoman could apparently challenge all the Demiurges if she wasn't being bitter in a barrel.

Also, am I understanding it correctly that the angel bodies are like astronaut suits, and if angels had something like Imaginary Reality to be themselves in Throne or Earth they could do much, much more that beat people up?

>>55053086
That seems to be only the Farseers who insist on personally attending a battleship, or hanging on a craftworld in the way of a hivefleet, or picking fights with Ultramarines though.

I'm pretty sure on the better Craftworlds, there's a bunch of Farseers just chilling out in the elf crystal dome zoning out into the future all the time.

>>55053090
Oh, that could explain it. I might've been looking at the original series.

>>55053119
They shouldn't have let him into his zone.
>>
File: predator_by_rodvanhellsing.jpg (48KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
predator_by_rodvanhellsing.jpg
48KB, 600x360px
>>55053231
*ahem*
>>
>>55053240
Approximately 1 Goku strong.
>>
>>55053251
See, I thought it was just some vegan shit like "all hunting is on par with ending a sapient being's existence".
>>
>>55053232
>Blood Elf
>Evil fel-dippers.
>>
>>55053240
>Is there ANYONE who isn't a massive tool other than the poor girl in the wrong place at the wrong time and her ragtag band of randos?
The poor girl is kind of a tool too desu senpai
>>
>>55053120
I don't justify it. Justification is the realm of people who need an explanation. Sometimes I am cruel and that is what I am. Sometimes I am kind and that is what I am.
>>
>>55053240
Angels are crazy, yes. I would say they are as strong as Overlord 100 level characters focused on strength. Powerful but not that strong. Their more interesting ability seems to be dying with a nuclear explosion
>>
>>55053120
Justifications only matter to the just.
>>
>>55053090
>thirty more seasons of this show

Yeah, but those seasons aren't gonna have Urobuchi's writing, or modern effects to help smooth over the whole puppet thing. So fuck that.
>>
>>55053120
My actions are utterly pure.
I need no justification for my actions, because I have done no wrong.
>>
File: Featherine_Augustus_Aurora_3.jpg (153KB, 477x711px) Image search: [Google]
Featherine_Augustus_Aurora_3.jpg
153KB, 477x711px
How do I waifu her?
>>
>>55053434
teach the artist perspective first jfc
>>
>>55053441
From what people have told me about what's going on in Umineko, isn't this a legit tactic if you are the artist, you have one of the painting worlds perks and you can convince her you can paint a more interesting Fragment than Beatrix's Catbox?
>>
>>55053388
Well, the ten most recent have the modern effects, and from what I can find online the writing is pretty good. I mean, there was something there for Urobuchi to go "this is the coolest thing ever, I'm going to ask them if they want to work together".
>>
>>55053459
>>55053441
Make her look like dickbutt.
>>
>>55053120
My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of justice.
>>
>>55053470
Funny Valentine, is that you?
>>
File: WELL.png (96KB, 496x348px) Image search: [Google]
WELL.png
96KB, 496x348px
>>55053477
N-no.
>>
>>55053463
Since you're doing this research anon, have you found any means of watching the rest of the series? Gotta admit to being curious.
>>
>>55053484
Friendly reminder that the Funny Dynasty is the best racial option in Jorge Joestar.
>>
>>55053434
Just her to play a session of the Games of Divinity and then have join your group in exchange of more plays.
>>
>>55053553
Anon, thats not waifing, thats just drug addiction. no need to go all the way to exalted for that.
>>
>>55053516
well duh. who wouldn't want to be the President wherever you went?
>>
>>55053608
Look anon, you can't pretend that getting an Eldritch horror who likes to wear a woman shape to date you is going to be the same that getting a college girl to do the same.

Of course, you need to be a few million years old at least to realize this.
>>
>reading the jorge joestar jump
>tfw the rock phone description is also a stand I came up with on a /sss/ thread
huh, neat
>>
So question about one piece if I take the Human Human fruit as a human. Post-Jump do I get dumber in sea water or am I exempt from the devil fruit doesn't work in that scenario.
>>
>>55053120
Beings that are more akin to forces of nature or natural disasters than actual people don't need justifications.
It's like trying to hold floods responsible for drowned people.
The flood was simply there, and they were in it's way. It didn't even notice them.
>>
>>55053693
>Eldritch horror
Ah, my mistake. I don't recognize the girl so I just assumed "demon or something". Drug(or game) addiction still ain't waifing in my book though.
>>
>>55053120
Deciding who lives and who dies is the entire point of free will. When you have even potential power over others, you are the one choosing their fates. We kill pests, feed on other life forms, execute those who break our laws, and send our youth out to murder and be murdered by the youth of foreign countries for all sorts of reasons. We justify these with ever-more-complex systems of morality and legality, but in the end it all boils down to the simple fact: It was merely more convenient for us that those others should die.

I genocide those things that I personally feel the multiverse would be a better place for me to live in without. Whether they be insects or xianxia protagonists, their existences are an affront to me and I would be rid of them. The only true difference is the strength of the pesticide needed to deal with the infestation.
>>
>>55053072
Reading the minds of dead people? Cool, no need to go to The Witcher, or that other one, for Necromancy now (though I will go to both for other reasons)
>>
>>55053309
This desu
>>
File: 1503266954986.jpg (476KB, 604x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503266954986.jpg
476KB, 604x1000px
Would dungeon keeper ami be ok for a jump and if so what would you like to see for backgrounds? It wouldnt be my first jump made but it is a fairly long read with only a chapter or so every month coming out.

I mean keeper and drop ins would be given, but what else? Dark wizard and priest lines?

I might throw something together tonight. Give light diciple some things like wards against evil, the ability to make adamant stuff, and stuff based on the avatar.

Give dark side stuff based on the youma and the wizards ami hires, things like youma flight and telepoeting as well as perks to alter spells and find what you are looking for in books as well as research perks.

Keeper make could have perks based around keeping, free glowing fiery eyes perk which all keepers have anyway, allow you to toggle it which is better than the story which are always glowing and on, make it so you cant be permanently trapped, give you a perk that makes holy wards burst into flames or melt in your presence and finally a royalty perk that allows you to extend your keeper sight to all properties you own even if not claimed by your dungeon. Maybe have customizable corruption caused by the hearts too. That could be nice, non destructive magic radiation instead of death and volcanoes.

Drop in would have to be based on sailer senshi of course.

Nikamoth is this ok with you? Do you mind if I make a DK AMI jump? I am pretty sure you did sailor moon.
>>
>>55053932
To be honest, I'd rather see a Dungeon Keeper jump with a fanfic drawback.
>>
>>55053932
Make dungeon keeper with a fanfic draw back. that is much cleaner that way.
>>55053954
Fuck off with you stealing my posts before I'm done.
>>
>>55053707
>/sss/

Straight shota...shota?
>>
>>55053120
Because if I'm doing it I'm getting something out of it that'll help me complete the chain (knowledge, power, etc.). If I complete the chain, then I can come back and fix everything in all these worlds, and transform them into a perfect utopia. A limited amount of evil can be justified by the possibility of an infinite amount of good.
>>
>>55053971
Super Stand Sunday.
>>
>>55053954
Someone else is working on that, and ami works differently than how normal dungeon keeper or sailor moon works.

For instance keepers in this have normal physical bodies and are not disembodied beings with giant floating hands being their only way of interacting with people.
>>
>>55053971
Super Stand Sundays, anon.
Straight Shota Shota sounds like an anime.
>>
File: Chaotic Neutral Villain.png (273KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chaotic Neutral Villain.png
273KB, 640x480px
>>55053120
Basically, what >>55053972 says. If I succeed in the chain, then I will be able to undo any amount of evil that I have done. If I fail, then I don't really care.

Regular morality and time travel don't go well together.
>>
>>55053961
See >>55053988
Dk ami works almost completely differently than either dk or sailor moon and someone is already doing dungeon keeper.
>>
>>55054024
Eh go for it then. More jumps (that are not shit) is always better.
>>
>>55053961
>Fuck off with you stealing my posts before I'm done.
My name is Contessa, and Path to Trolling is my favorite power on the internet.

>>55053988
>Someone else is working on that
Oh, are they? Cool. I hadn't noticed a claim on DK.
>>
>>55054042
Yeah it was like a week ago I think?
>>
>>55053932
I'd really prefer not, since you can't even spell Sailor right. Is it massively different from both Dungeon Keeper and Sailor Moon? Or is it just DK with a new character and a few changes here and there?
>>
>>55054108
It's basically just Ami in Dungeon Keeper, so it's really not different enough.
>>
>>55053932
Based on the quality of this post you should not be making jumps. Leave the work to better men.
>>
>>55054108
Look man its 5 am and Im typing on my phone as I wait on my ride to get to work today. I had thought I wrote sailor there. Yes it is massively different, the entire keeper system works in ways it does not in the dk games, the magic is much more fleshed out, sailor senshi are basically useless except ami, the world is much more fleshed out and has a lot more detail.

Without making a 3 post long thing discussing the differences yes it is very different.
>>
>>55054108
While it does have some differences from Dungeon Keeper and Sailor Moon on both their representation, it's not different enough for me to think that anything more than a standard fanfic drawback would be needed in a DK jump.
>>
>>55054127
Not him but what is the problem? It seems like he has an idea already and a pretty good handle on what needs to be done. Looks fine to me.
>>
>>55054153
(Same Anon)
Mind you, I'd still reserve judgement on it until I see the jump. Just because I don't see it doesn't mean somebody can't surprise me.
>>
File: Eight_Hundred_Lies.png (458KB, 1751x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Eight_Hundred_Lies.png
458KB, 1751x1300px
What's your excuse for limiting yourself to one body?
>>
>>55054153
>>55054119
>>55054108
It has a completely different magic system, completely different world, completely different storyline, nothing works the same as in either of the settings its based on, its really more of its own story with waves to its roots. Like metallia being a real dark god who is in a coma, the hearts being artifacts that people bind to in order to be keepers, underworld being a series of towns underground caused by tthe corruption of a dead gods heart. Etc.
>>
>>55054153
We really only need 1 of any setting. 1 pokemon, 1 kamen rider, 1 dragonball and no extra stuff because they are already covered close enough.
>>
>>55054180
I'm too sexy. I'd never leave my room.
>>
>>55054212
Does that include having bodies with different genders or would all have the same gender?
>>
>>55054196
I will laugh evilly as I raise up my Overlord tower. I shall sneer at their pitiful Dungeon Hearts as my Tower Heart rules all.
My minions shall bring all the treasure back to me, happily declaring "For the Overlord!"
>>
>>55054196
>>55053932
Yeah I guess thinking there would be less hassle from trollish people at 5 am was a bit stupid and naive of me I will come back later to check what nika says.
>>
>>55054225
I can't imagine why not 'cept it being incest, biologically speaking
>>
>>55054237
The little goblins from overlord are amazing. They are smarter than they act too, and dont mind working.

Du geon keepers have to pay their minions and they can just leave if they feel like it usually.
>>
>>55054255
Wouldbt the coupling of two exact same people result in a clone of one of them?
>>
>>55054225
I didn't take Life Finds A Way for nothing.
>>
Speaking of sailor moon. Is the stuff in this setting magic or tech? Because I am torn about getting the computer or the silver crystal.
>>
>>55053932
You can't even speak english so fuck off.
>>
>>55054269
Minions are also loyal - as long as you actually are their Overlord.

As for DK Ami, I'd probably use some soul magic to keep her alive, crush her dungeon hearts, then kick her back to Earth. She's delusional about being "good" and too young to be a Mistress besides.
>>
>>55054281
Problem is in recombination, say a person has genes for both brown and blue eyes. Brown eyes are dominant, so the person would express that trait, same with an exact clone.
If you bone your genetic duplicate, there's a 50/50 chance of the kid having only having one of those two genes, and a 1/4 chance of actually having a different eye color.
No big deal for eye color of course, but with some traits this can cause serious defects to express far more often. Since humans have such a small gene pool already, this makes inbreeding doubly bad for us.

>MIND YOU jumpers laugh in the face of biology by their very existence, so most of this doesn't matter.
>>
>>55054369
The technology of Sailor Moon is closer to being magitech or clarketech than any form of technology you might recognize as such.
>>
>>55054402
At this point my Jumper looks like an albino. But genetically probably looks more like Frankenstein's monster crossbred with Cthulhu in a Zerg spawning pool while a Tyranid Norn Queen added samples.
>>
>>55054180
I don't have the perks to do so.
>>
>>55054255
If you are controlling all the bodies it wouldn't be incest, but masturbation. If they are clones... You might argue for both.

>>55054180
I do. It's the only reasonable way to be a harem Jumper when your harem grows large enough.
>>
>>55054180
I usually have at least a few dozens duplicates running around.
Good for helping the people, fixing the setting and completing the plot while simultaneously lazing around with my harem.
>>
>>55053072
Thank you so much for this, Heavens. I've really been looking forward to this. Reading now!
>>
>>55047864
>Legend of the Overfiend
Assuming this isn't shitposting and is done tastefully I'm actually looking forward to this. If for no other reason than to punch the overfiend in his smug face.
>>
File: Because I am GOD.png (97KB, 551x223px) Image search: [Google]
Because I am GOD.png
97KB, 551x223px
>>55053120
A more interesting question would be when a Jumper does stop seeing people as 'people'. Usually you still stick with your companions and care for them, but what about the trillions upon trillions that may be affect by your actions? Do you really care that much about them, when you are clearly not of the same species and you are to them what they are to an ant? Is there really a good reason to keep caring and going out of your way to prevent their suffering or to alleviate it?
>>
For the pokemon mystery dungeon jump. It says that our partner companion won't gain the power of other CYOA's.

Is this true in the sense we can't gove them power by import or is that an oldism that no longer is valid and they can be imported for points
>>
>>55054963
Sure. I rely on their worship so I better keep them alive and well. Also as my worshipers the way they live reflects on me, it's an ego thing/my responsibility.
>>
>>55054984
It was before imports were a thing. It was just saying that they don't get 1000 CP of their own to spend just like you do. You can import them just fine.
>>
>>55054984
I think it preceded companions being a real thing. PMD has probably aged worse than most other jumps due to how weird it is as well.
>>
>>55054963
Nothing against the rest of humanity or anything, but I really don't care about those I don't know. I act differently towards those I can see, but unless I know you... You're nothing more than an abstract concept.

That's where my Jumper started. It hasn't improved any.
>>
>>55054984
I think PMD was the first jump to introduce a companion that followed you between jumps. So 'importing' as a jump mechanic didn't exist.

The note that they don't gain the power of other CYOAs is an explanation that they don't get the benefits of jumping that you do - ie: gaining 1000cp to spend when you go to a new jump.
They can be imported to gain points to spend.
>>
>>55054984
It's important to remember that Jumpchain's foundation is as a meta-CYOA of the sort you'd find in /CYOAG/. It still shows artifacts of that beginning.
>>
>>55054858
>overfiend in his smug face.
Me, I'd rather punch Amanojaku in *his* smug face.
>>
>>55055066
Punch every face. No reason not to cover all your bases.
>>
>>55055076
Yep. There are many punchable faces in that setting, hell, most deserve far worse than just one punch to the face.
>>
>tfw Half Life 3 is officially dead
Hold me lads.
>>
File: smug demon.jpg (32KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
smug demon.jpg
32KB, 529x529px
>>55054993
>Not making all your demons/spawn/clowns/whatever your only source of worshiping
>Not literally worshiping yourself in a close system

Really, having to care about humans, elves or whatever for worship is a really outdated concept.
>>
If Anon Heart is on, is the magic in The Gods are Bastards comparable to DnD in terms of scope and power?
>>
>>55055223
Oh I also do that of course. But it's fun to have everyone else worship you too.
>>
>>55055214
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/01/11/searching-for-half-life-3.aspx

People should read this when thinking about Half-Life 3 and VALVe.
>>
File: 121061759711-half-life-g-man.jpg (111KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
121061759711-half-life-g-man.jpg
111KB, 320x480px
>>55055242
But having to actively look for them? It's seems more like a hindrance than anything. I could understand placing some cults and some champions, but to look for the betterment of everyone just because they give you energy seems too troublesome.
>>
File: rip_mecry.jpg (59KB, 700x457px) Image search: [Google]
rip_mecry.jpg
59KB, 700x457px
For the Harem route jumpers, how do you manage your harem? Do you keep people in their local jump after falling in love with you until you return from your chain or do you take them with you? How do you take care of new lovers when you keep adding more and more?
>>
>>55055272
What can I say, I like playing God.
>>
>>55055227
Gods are Bastards magic tends to look an awful lot like DnD, but the powerlevels are scaled down. The most powerful mage in TGaB (a three thousand year old elf who probably has a connection to some eldritch god helping her out) would probably be upper-mid tier in a DnD setting (Everyone's super . Certainly no one but the gods can even think about competing with the silliness of epic DnD.
>>
>>55055260
At least we had a leak script of sorts for HL2 Episode 3. Alex & Gordon go to Antarctica to find a crashed ship. Turns out that Combine already have it but the ship is inbetween dimensions. Combine are trying to capture it.

They eventually use the ship only to jump through time. Seeing various worlds that Combine were conquering, 7 Hour War, and even Combine Prime. Which is actually a Dyson Sphere.

The end up defeating the Combine but Gordon is flung through space & time. In his final statements he doesn't know when or where he is, or how the Combine were defeated. Just that this was his final journey.
>>
>>55055309
>Do you keep people in their local jump after falling in love with you until you return from your chain or do you take them with you?

The first one, I don't like doing it but it works. Plus there's a constantly mounting pressure as the number of harem members across the omniverse racks up to ridiculous numbers and I'm not sure how it's going to be post spark when this all comes to ahead but who gives a bibble?

>How do you take care of new lovers when you keep adding more and more?

Well most get left in each universe. Plus there's that perk from sekirei about time management.
>>
>>55055347
How About 8-Bit Theater
>>
>>55053932
If you get the time could you post a WIP? I would like to see this and havent read it yet.
>>
>>55055347
>The end up defeating the Combine
Nah, it says that they have a Dyson Sphere. The bomb that they make with the Borealis will not even register as a spark for them. They stop them on Earth (for the time being), but nothing else.

Do you have any idea the sheer population size and energy a single Dyson Sphere can give you? A single Dyson sphere would have many, many times the population of the Imperium of Man, enough energy to destroy anything that it came close to it.
>>
>>55055336
So no plane creation or eviscerating armies? T'is a shame
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>So is Mardukth here?
I wasn't there, but I am here now.

>I'd asked a couple thread ago about what all Jumps and CYOA's you made.
Sorry, must've missed that.

>Any others?
But nope, that's all of them now that you've added Viscera Cleanup.

Working on adding Exalted - Fair Folk to that for now, hoping to have a bit of a WIP next week. Also considering if maybe I should write something smaller in between to get the creative juices flowing again, instead of just continuing on with Exalted stuff.
>>
>>55053120

I'm powerful enough to get away with it.

>>55053120
>And secondly, for those that do, why do you still cling to justice, good, or whatever other silly rules you put upon yourself to avoid genocide or even better JUSTIFY acts of great malice?

I was bored, I guess. Not that they can stop me.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>55055467
...Huh, that was supposed to link to >>55049021

Oh well.
>>
File: Excellent.gif (11KB, 269x185px) Image search: [Google]
Excellent.gif
11KB, 269x185px
>>55055467
>Fair Folk
This shall be quite interesting.
>>
File: 1500249627919.jpg (77KB, 480x681px) Image search: [Google]
1500249627919.jpg
77KB, 480x681px
>>55054963

Hoshi no Samidare Jump WHEN?
>>
>>55055378
Hey Mardukth, if you don't me asking: what Essence would need a Third Circle Demon to pull out a Ligier and appear even underground?

I want to make a Big ass inverse Pyramid as my Inner World, but I would like for the sun to be able to shine in every layer.

>>55055504
When you make it.
>>
>>55053090
>>55053494

Where can I find info on the full series? Just googling thunderbolt fantasy only gives me stuff on this collab.
>>
File: 1502832734004.jpg (163KB, 859x827px) Image search: [Google]
1502832734004.jpg
163KB, 859x827px
>>55055543
>When you make it.

Do you really want me making it?

You could ask it to a better jumpmaker.
>>
File: fae shiny.png (346KB, 788x545px) Image search: [Google]
fae shiny.png
346KB, 788x545px
>>55055503
Hopefully, yes. Assuming I ever manage to finish writing it.

>>55055543
>Hey Mardukth, if you don't me asking: what Essence would need a Third Circle Demon to pull out a Ligier and appear even underground?
>I want to make a Big ass inverse Pyramid as my Inner World, but I would like for the sun to be able to shine in every layer.
Hm, don't really have a clue on what Essence you'd need to be able to shine through things... I'd guess not that high though, considering some of Theion's Charms do something like that and the Exalted's Animas also shine through stuff. You can probably assume your 3rd Circle can do that (unless you intentionally make it exceptionally weak or something).

And the bit where Ligier is that the center of every layer is just done by him being in multiple places at once, which is something innate to 3rd Circles. So, your 3rd Circle would be able to replicate that part pretty easily.
>>
>>55055593
I personally don't care that much about the 'quality' of jumps as long as they are not horrible and let me jump my favorite settings.

I understand that not everyone is willing to put the effort that some jumpmakers put, nor those jumpmakers have the time or will to do every setting.

So, if you really like the setting and have enough time and will, why not go for it?
>>
>>55055593
But Riccy, you are a good jumpmaker.
>>
>>55055609
>So, if you really like the setting and have enough time and will, why not go for it?

Let me finish Eiyuu*Senki first before claiming anything.

>>55055647

Your kind words make me very happy, anon.
>>
>>55055543
>A single Dyson sphere would have many, many times the population of the Imperium of Man

Vast overstatement.
Yes, Dyson Spheres a awesomely huge and are often underestimated. But the Imperium of Man has spread throughout the Milky-way. At a low estimate, our galaxy contains over 100 Billion stars. If only 1% of those stars had a single habitable planet each, that would be 1,000,000 planets. Combine that with Hive Worlds, and the Imperium easily outnumbers however many a Dyson Sphere could hold (Unless you maybe get into BLAME! levels where the sphere is an ever grown city that contains the entire system, then you could probably outnumber both the Orks and Tyranids combined.).
This is why Inquisitors are more than happy commit exterminatus at the slightest hint of heresy and why the galaxy can be in non-stop war for 10,000 years without any of the factions dying off.
>>
>>55055671
This was meant for>>55055378
>>
I am back
Changelog:
Added Rootless race along with perks
Tweaked Demiurge a bit.

Also, i have a stupid question. Do you guys think it is ready to be uploaded?
>>
File: Palpatine Good Good.jpg (37KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine Good Good.jpg
37KB, 494x358px
>>55055653
>Let me finish Eiyuu*Senki first before claiming anything.
>>
>>55055692
The fuck ?
>>
>>55055692
Shit i forgot items for Rootless. will add in next update.
>>
File: cg058.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cg058.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>55055701

I just have problem with the items and fluff...
>>
>>55055750
Remember, items are not mandatory for a jump to be good. Full item trees are DEFINITELY not mandatory. It's better to have a few good buys than a big heaping pile of trash.

And don't be afraid to seek inspiration from other jumps if you need it. Sincerest form of flattery and all that
>>
File: 1338615911019.jpg (163KB, 1016x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1338615911019.jpg
163KB, 1016x1200px
>>55054024
>>55054062
>>55053932

Yeah, I've gone back to working on DK.

Really wasn't happy with my first attempt and left it alone for a while. 2nd version is looking (slightly) better, but it's being surprisingly difficult for some reason. Probably because I'm trying to write the entire jump in the tone of the (advisor/mentor/narrator.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGHmr3D4Mnc

Maybe once I finish it, someone else can re-word it to get the tone just right. That'd be perfect, I think.

And yes, I will be including an option to go to the Dungeon Keeper Ami fanfic instead of the vanilla DK world.
>>
>Sincerest form of flattery and all that
What a load of baloney. Every time I try to imitate someone they're all "please don't cut off my face!"
>>
>>55054180

Besides the perk in warframe, what perks allow for perfect multitasking and running multiple bodies?
>>
>>55055821
>please don't cut off my face!
This is why I start with the voice. Once you've got that right, you don't hear any complaints from them anymore.

>>55055806
This pleases me. I look forward to seeing how it shapes up.
>>
>>55055692
The formatting still sucks dick.
>>
>>55055836
might be some in Eclipse Phase
its Primacy perk is a must take if you're gonna go down that route imo

maybe Watchmen?
>>
So in Thunderbolt Fantasy is Tan Hi the secret bad guy? Just wondering as the intro makes me suspicious of them.
>>
What are some good perks for fucking with gravity? I want to be able to randomly make the ceiling the floor, the walls the floor, etc.
>>
>>55055952
Go to Generator Rex.
>>
>>55055951
Not even remotely.
>>
>>55055951
She's the only character who is honestly what she portrays herself as being. Except maybe the spear guy.
>>
>>55055692
How many Gokus does just having Demiurge give?
>>
>>55055958
What's that about?
>>
>>55055986

But seriously, the Key alone is supposed to be able to destroy worlds, and that is just one key: the Seven each have 111,111 keys.
>>
>>55055971
>>55055984
Alright then, I shall protect her! Thanks for answering.
>>
>>55056015
Well last night you said the 7 emperors where 0.5 each aside from Jaal something something which was 3. So I am just with in jump stuff 1.5 Gokus, that is not too bad. Thanks for answering.
>>
>>55056012
It has a Gravity Manipulation power.
>>
>>55056036
Yeah, i mostly use the goku scale as a joke, dont take anything i say with it too seriously.
>>
>>55056040
Could we get some serious measurements then? I wouldn't mind having some detail on what I'm buying.
>>
>>55056047
Well, at its minimum, Keys are able to destroy worlds, and like I said earlier, the ones that the Demiurges have much stronger ones. I would say that to start off, you key starts at world destroying, and, with enough training, could eventually become universe destroying, but that would take a lot of training.

Jagganoth, emodiement of Wrath, also has complete control over spacetime, so he is probably even higher than that.

I would say a non-reincarnated Prime Angel is even higher than Jagganoth, given that 2 Micheal, the only reincarnated Prime Angel, is the strongest character currently known.

And finally, Zoss is above even the Prime Angels, as he killed all of them except one, even before he got his Key.
>>
>>55056084
So these guys with 111,111 keys can destroy universes too?

Second, are these based on canon feats or canon statements by the author/story or just implications?
>>
>>55056084
Also, how much training would be needed to go from world destroying to universe destroying? And are we at world destroying from the start?
>>
>>55056040

Then do you mind if I ask for a more serious measurement of power? How strong would I be compared to anyone else if I took Holy Thorn Knights, Ebon Devil and Demiurge?
>>
>>55056096
We do know that each of the seven claimed 111,111 keys at the end of the universal war, with the only non-captured key being Zoss's which he gave to Allison.Jagganoth is said to have complete control over spacetime due to his Mastery of the art of lying, as Abaddon said in an interview (Though i can't find it); http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/162055076720/how-powerful-is-2-michael-is-he-stronger-than-the Abbdon says here that 2 Micheal is 3.5 on the gokus scale, whatever that means, and he is reincarnated, whiule angels are a lot more powerful the less reincarnations they have. And finally, Zoss was able to wipe them out in the throne alone, before he stole the knowledge of god from Metatron and created the keys. I would link the page for this, but unfortunetly the comic site is down.
>>
>>55056096
>So these guys with 111,111 keys can destroy universes too?
So... how many keys do they have? 111111 keys? 63 keys? 3F keys? Can you substitute if you want?
>>
>>55056100
A lot. beyond that i don't know, though you could always try to steal the Seven's keys to improve your own power quicker. In terms of time, just fanwank, though it should be a while.
>>
File: sv8ZSr4.jpg (452KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
sv8ZSr4.jpg
452KB, 1836x3264px
Question: On the Rick and Morty jumpchain, if you go for a Rick build can you build the tech and items from the items selection during the jump or do i need to buy them in order to have them?
>>
File: Four orders of the knights.jpg (762KB, 850x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Four orders of the knights.jpg
762KB, 850x1095px
>>55055671
>Vast overstatment

Not really. You don't realize how much can fit in a single (even if not closed) Dyson sphere can fit.

Some calcs for a closed sphere:
>OK this is fun, because Dyson Spheres are awesome. However the idea of a sphere itself as providing habitable area is flawed. The habitable zone would be a (roughly) 10 degree arc above and below the equator of the sphere, above and below this would be travelling too slowly to provide sufficient centrifugal force to replace gravity, we would have problems in such an environment.
>Average radius of Earth's Orbit is 150,000,000km, so area of the sphere would be 2.83x1017km2. Habitable Area is therefore 1.57x1016km2
>Population Density is currently about 13.7 people/km2, so 1.07x1017 or 107,000,000,000,000,000 people, or 15 million times Earth's current population

Of course you can have Dyson Swarms, Dyson Rings and whatever, but whatever you do, you would still outweight the habitable areas of the galaxy. Because distances in space are really mind-blowing.

That's why something like the City from Blame! needs to draw matter from parallel universes and use gravity manipulation to prevent it from collapsing into itself.

>>55056174
They have one key, that had absorbed around 111,111 keys (they are not equal in power, some are stronger than the others, but only one of the Kings has a boost that is noticeable enough to separate him form the rest).

They can also give 'lesser' versions of their key to their followers if they want to, to act as heralds.
>>
File: heladito.jpg (76KB, 621x492px) Image search: [Google]
heladito.jpg
76KB, 621x492px
>>55055377
>>55055806
>>55053932
Well I have a pretty lengthy wip if interested.

https://pastebin.com/5A2CxuDV

Needs a spellcheck and a lot of work.

I was planning on finishing tonight.
>>
>>55056159
Personally find the 'Complete control over spacetime' thing to be utter nonsense, unless he's got some feats to back that up. Sounds more like he just has powers to control it, not absolute control over it all.
>>
Do we have any jumps that let me turn into a sentient crystal and/or dungeon crystal? Not counting Generic Isekai that is.
>>
>>55056189
Sorry if this has been asked already, but is The Art of Lying to the Face of God limited to the listed disciplines and abilities?
>>
File: WON55.jpg (801KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
WON55.jpg
801KB, 900x1165px
>>55056202
I assume you could build them, since those are mostly common Rick technology.

However, to have something like the Portal Gun working on every universe, you would need to adjust it every time you visit a new setting to work with the local metaphysics (which in some cases may be impossible unless you have an ability that allows you to do that), or you can just pay and have it fiat-backed.

>>55056189
Angel's true forms are really cool. Can we have one like 2 Michael?

Also, do the zombies that you purchase count as a companion?
>>
>>55056159
>>55056084
>Jagganoth is said to have complete control over spacetime
>Metatron is even more powerful
>Zoss wiped out armies of Metattons, and mass produced the things

I think I see the problem with the Goku scale. We should've started counting from Beeruses.

Maybe even Whises. Well, Microwhises at least.
>>
>>55056216
>Defamation of the Light
>Forged Of Gods

Yeah Im going to have to insist you finish this right now for reasons.
>>
>>55056270
1. sure why not.

2. no they do not. they are more like pets than anything else.
>>
>>55056084
>universe destroying
I... ok...
>>
>>55055806
What are your backgrounds?
>>
>>55056303
Eh, not like that isn't possible in a few other jumps already pretty easily.
>>
Here is an update. Just formatting, items for Rootless, and some tweaks here and there. Do you think it is ready to go on the drive?
>>
>KSBD jump
>2 possible alt universe Dungeon keeper jumps
>Slime tensei jump
>possible darkness jump

Alright guys I love you too! You make me so happy!
>>
File: 1499248908866.jpg (201KB, 813x703px) Image search: [Google]
1499248908866.jpg
201KB, 813x703px
>>55056292
>>55056322
Huh, I just noticed that the jump doesn't mentions what happens with your true form outside of your body post-jump. It also becomes an alt-form separated form your shell bodies?
>>
>>55056322
Have the keys actually destroyed worlds or universes on page?
>>
>>55056202
You can build most stuff but there's no guarantee they will work in your later jumps because they won't be fiat-backed.
Rick & Morty has specific sci-fi rules and weird physics that you won't find in most other settings.
>>
>>55056312
>Few other Jumps

Sekai Oni allows it without even having to go into drawbacks. You can destroy an universe simply by standing on it for a few minutes and survive the destruction.
>>
>>55056331
Author has said they have in the lore and talks to patreons before.
>>
>>55056322
Where is the awesome soundtrack?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eshwP9f0UkM
>>
>>55056331
Has Beerus destroyed an universe on page?
>>
>>55056340
Or by manifesting your emotions to create a universe destroying bomb.
>>
>>55056331
no, but Abaddon said the could one on of the pages. I'll post when the site comes back up.
>>55056328
Yes
>>
>>55056340
Exaggerating a lot. It takes weeks and hundreds of beings like you in constant presence in a universe to do it.
>>
>>55056326
Yeah, for all the shitposting, the Jumpchain community really is great.
>>
>>55056365
Or you can just become as strong as the King and do it in a few minutes/hours, or do what >>55056361 said.
>>
File: fPhQo.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fPhQo.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>55056216
>>55055806
I would no homo love it if we could get 2 new jumps that let me bang a dark mistress.
>>
>>55056365
Not really, it only takes to be an Anomaly.

The Cheshire Devils said that they only needed one to destroy the universe in the timeline before the universes collided (a few days).
>>
>>55056386
You only get the potential to do that unless you have the same situation the King had and even that took decades.

>>55056394
That's not doing it just by standing around in the world for a few minutes and just being an anomaly doesn't automatically put you on that level, there's big differences in strength between anomalies.
>>
>>55056322
There are still lots of typos and some weird wording. You should probably let someone proofread it.
>>
>>55056394
...what happens if you're an Anomaly as well as a King?
>>
>>55056419
See >>55056417
Anon is misinterpreting a bunch of stuff.
>>
>>55056417
>You only get the potential to do that unless you have the same situation the King had and even that took decades.
Not really. King's presence caused the universal collapse so fast simply because he was strong. You don't need Darkness.
>>
>>55056433
The King perk doesn't give you all his power it just gives you the ability that let him gain that power over time.
>>
>>55056433
...you don't know the series do you? The Darkness is why he was strong.
>>
>>55056435
Yes? That's what I meant. It doesn't matter where the power comes from, as long as you're strong enough, you can destroy a universe as fast as King.
>>
What jumps offer the best technology or super science? i need to tech up
>>
>>55056445
This is....really absurd logic. If you're strong enough to destroy a universe already, you're strong enough to destroy a universe.
>>
>>55056453
Well, it's not absurd. It's just stupidly obvious.
>>
>>55056453
Are you trolling? I am obviously talking about your World Devil form, and how it causes a universal collapse at a speed relating to your power.
>>
>>55056469
And why does that form matter when I could do it instantly if I was strong enough to have it happen that fast with the world devil form anyway?

It scales with your power but if your power is that high already, why not just use your power to destroy the universe?
>>
>>55056476
King obviously didn't have enough power to destroy the universe through biggatons, not even close to it. Yet his World Devil form was still able to collapse it pretty damn fast.
>>
>>55056493
He obviously didn't? Why is that? The Main character did, what makes it impossible for the King to have that level of power as well?
>>
>>55056417
>That's not doing it just by standing around in the world for a few minutes and just being an anomaly doesn't automatically put you on that level, there's big differences in strength between anomalies.

They all had enough power to do it, that's literally the point of creating them, and they explicitly say that they only need one for the final stage.

Also, it's just fueled by emotions, nothing else. Not really something hard to get.
>>
>>55056502
The main character made a super-bomb to destroy a pocket artificial dimension.

For the other, she used her world devil form.
>>
>>55056493
Eh, that's kinda making stuff up there. We never get a look at what the Kings' max power was, though he was quickly synching with the entire universe and making it one with himself.

>>55056517
That's not right. Azumi's bomb was something she independently went into, the Cheshires most likely just wanted World Devils strong enough to just survive long enough in the other world to A- destroy it and later on B- save their friends.

>>55056538
Wonderland is it's own universe, it's referred to as such a few times throughout the series. And we don't actually see how she takes care of the other one, it just shows her going off towards it.
>>
>>55056449
Rick and Morty
>>
>>55056552
>Eh, that's kinda making stuff up there. We never get a look at what the Kings' max power was, though he was quickly synching with the entire universe and making it one with himself.
Well, he certainly never showed anything close to that level of power, and even as a World Devil his feats of physical destruction weren't all that impressive.
>>
>>55056583
You shut the fuck up when you talk to val. She can make up anything she wants.
>>
>>55056538
It calls it a universe bomb in the very page it's made dumbass
>>
>>55056583
>>55056583
Certainly but I personally don't see a reason he couldn't do it either. The amount of Darkness he had was certainly many, many times that of the other Alices. That, Azumi showing it's possible to do that bomb with just one persons force and the fact that the King was swiftly fusing his body to the entire universe already...well, I don't think it's entirely unreasonable to believe he would be capable of that feat as well. He's shown to be capable of affecting the entire universe through his other abilities already.
>>
>>55053120
I don't justify it. I feel the weight of my sins and they remind me to try harder, to reach further, to be the Hero that my Companions have faith I am. I cling to being a Hero because I'm scared how far I'll sink into the darkness if I don't.

>>55054180
Shapeshifting offers enough interesting options for one millennia. If I start throwing extra bodies into the mix I'll never get any Hero work done.

>>55055309
>Original!Jumper
Silly Jumper, a harem does not have to be an ever expanding experience. Buy a few Pods in the beginning and set out to ensnare the attention of ten or so of the finest individuals in the multiverse. Once you have the cream of the crop, there's no reason to keep scouring the multiverse for new pleasures. They're already at your beck and call.

>Restarted!Jumper
It's not a harem! It depends on which girl you ask.

>New!Jumper
I'm pretty sure Katia wouldn't appreciate me gathering up a Harem.

>>55056449
Warframe has some really advanced stuff and it pairs nicely with Kamen Rider tech from the Neo-Heisei era. Everyone forgets about FTL, but that's a pretty advanced world that includes all sorts of neat tech. Also, you've really got to hit up Ar Tonelico if you want the cream of the technological crop. It's literally technology so advanced it has circled around into magic.

Don't discount the Bioshock Jumps if you want some biotech. Plasmid and Vigors open up a lot of options for early geneticists.

There's also Rick and Morty, but that's basically Cheating: The Science.
>>
File: 4182053i.png (466KB, 580x475px) Image search: [Google]
4182053i.png
466KB, 580x475px
>>55056617
How is GO going?
>>
>>55056449
Hive queen quest is pretty good.
>>
>>55056647
Eeeeeh, may take a few more days than planned. Some RL stuff has come up that I do actually need to put time into, so I've not really put as much work as planned into it the past few days. Shouldn't be more than 2-4 days later at most.
>>
File: Gudako_Command_Seal.png (25KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
Gudako_Command_Seal.png
25KB, 135x135px
>>55056669
The back of my hand is itching. And this tattoo looks familiar somehow.
>>
>>55056449
Tenchi Muyo
>>
File: 063.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
063.gif
2MB, 300x160px
>>55056679
A dark fate awaits you in your future.
>>
>>55056617
I've got a question about Kakegurui. Do you lose the charisma boost from Rising Sun if you lose at something, or can you only gain charisma, without losses affecting you?

And does The Right of the Powerful also affect physical/magical power, or only intangible things like respect?
>>
>>55056713
Oh, forgot to mention that. It lessens a bit if you lose but doesn't disappear entirely. I'll add that in.

Just social things like money, influence and status. Added that in, I'm just horrible about updates.

I'll do the update now sans the suzui perks so at least these corrections are out there.
>>
>>55056392

I'll be including an import option that lets you turn a minion into a companion.

Since the idea has been bugging me for a few hundred threads, and I don't know of a way to do it otherwise, I might extend it to being able to promote any kind of 'minion' a jumper may have, like a pet or one of the many 'this butler does not count as a companion' things. So if you wanted to waifu a summoned monster like Shiva from Final Fantasy, you could upgrade her into a companion.
>>
>>55056736
Please don't. That's reaching a little far outside the Dungeon Keeper realm.
>>
>>55056736
Yeah, let's not do that. Lets please not introduce a 'companion anyone you have around' option.
>>
>>55056755
>>55056759
Not him, but I really don't see the problem with that. Wanna explain why that'd be a bad idea?
>>
>>55056736
Why not just limit that to only the minions you have during this jump please.
>>
>>55056780
Oh I dont know maybe the fact that anyone ever is a free companion now?
>>
>>55056732
Another anon, also question about Kakegurui: Do superhuman mental abilities count as cheating with powers for the sake of the scenario? Like incredible ability to read tells, or accelerated probability calculation to count cards, or stuff like that. Things that are still skill, technically, just scaled up past human norms.
>>
>>55056795
Well, you need to have taken them with you already for that to work, and there are only limited options that allow you to do this.
>>
File: Kakegurui.pdf (553KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Kakegurui.pdf
553KB, 1x1px
Right, Kakegurui update.

Some spelling stuff, as always it's missed some things.
Old Money is clarified to keep doing it's thing in future jumps.
The charisma gaining perk is noted to have losses if you lose, ones that pile higher quicker if you lose in rapid succession.
Right of the Powerful is noted it's just social power.
>>
>>55056552
>the Cheshires most likely just wanted World Devils strong enough to just survive long enough in the other world to A- destroy it and later on B- save their friends

They had literal days to do it before the collapse when they started recruiting Alices.

So, at minimum, a single Anomaly should be able to do it in that span of time, not weeks or months. Because otherwise the Cheshires Devils weren't really doing anything.
>>
>>55056806
No, those are perfectly fine. Not really technically beyond human capability unless it's a really extreme option. But yeah, that's okay. If all you're working with is superhuman mental stats it won't count as cheating.
>>
>>55056847
Excellent. I still can't decide if I actually want the Bami family to follow me from world to world, but it's nice to know I could have the option. Thanks, Val.
>>
>>55056835
And they were working with very powerful Alices. There's a huge difference between the average Alice and high end ones. Just compare Giger to the first World Devil in the series for one example. And they had Alices that could kill Giger, most of the ones we see being around or above her level.
>>
>>55056811
>>55056788

Was only companion-ing people with you during the jump not implied?
>>
>>55056811
Not really, there's actually a fair few. Summoning from past worlds, soul eating/storage, familiars and so on.
>>
>>55056868
No, it was. It's just that that means you can turn followers or non companion/followers into companions that you've brought into the jump. I believe they're saying or at least I am, that you should limit it to characters from this world
>>
>>55056871
>Summoning from past worlds, soul eating/storage, familiars and so on.
Not him but could you elaborate? The only thing I know of is the Blue Feather.
>>
>>55056780
>>55056736
Firstly, there's nothing preventing a Jumper from turning a minion into a Companion if they want. There's only a very few options in all our Jumps, if any, that specifically say you can't import a certain individual ever. You can just shove them into a Companion slot and import them as normal.

Secondly, I hardly doubt there's a basis in canon for uplifting minions like that, considering Dungeon Keeper's entire deal is keeping minions in their place and under control.

Thirdly, allowing anything you can summon to count as part of that option is right out for a huge host of reasons. For most Jumpers, you've just unlocked a whole host of possible Companion options that have nothing to do with the setting itself.

I don't know where my name or picture went on the last post.

>>55056868
It was not, because the line about being able to shove Summons into the option and get a Companion out of it is there.
>>
>>55056627
>Shapeshifting offers enough interesting options for one millennia. If I start throwing extra bodies into the mix I'll never get any Hero work done.

That makes no sense.

Having more bodies would actually get your Hero work done. Even if you are fucking yourself, you can surely leave a few drones to do the job, right?

>>55056860
I don't really get what you are trying to say with that.

Anomalies are clearly pointed out to each (regardless of Soldier or the MC being the strongest) at least capable of destroying Maze in the planed timeline. That's it, a few days at top.

What is there left to argue?
>>
>>55056881
I assume he means the Summoning magic from No Game No Life.
>>
Just a grammar fixed version of the jump. nothing to see here.
>>
>>55056887
That each of the Alices were capable of doing such with their world destroying nature as World Devils. I was saying that the Cheshires did not intend to have them all use Anti Proton Bombs or any equivalents.

Did we just have a serious misunderstanding here?
>>
>>55056897
Of course I forgot the fucking pdf.
>>
>>55056897
Nope I see nothing.
>>
>>55056897
Bit too obvious that that one was on purpose.
>>
>>55056736
That reminds me, wasn't there a city/country option that we had recently that followed you and allowed you to invite people, but once they joined you they couldn't leave the city/country?
>>
>>55056925
I don't think so? Pretty sure you'd need to sneak that in if so.
>>
>>55056908
Probably.
>>
>>55056938
I really remember it being something that I read a few days ago. I might need to check the recent jumps and WIPs.

>>55056811
>>55056871
>>55056868
Well, you could always make a Second Circle that turns people into First Circles (I remember being at least one demon that did this, the one that liked bets), and then have them become citizens, which would automatically make them companions.
>>
>>55056449
>What jumps offer the best technology or super science?
Tenchi Muyo. The magoscientist is based off of Washu, who is best scientist, and you could swing working with and learning from her. Not gonna find a better teacher than a Goddess, capital G, who has been slumming it as a mortal in order to use science to learn about reality first hand.
>>
>>55056886
>Secondly, I hardly doubt there's a basis in canon for uplifting minions like that, considering Dungeon Keeper's entire deal is keeping minions in their place and under control.

In the games there is no uplifting minions, unless you count sacrificing them on an altar to summon something better.
>>
>>55056216
Looks pretty good, although it might need some fine tuning.

The Corrupting for Good, should probably be changed to something like corruption of/for Good. In addition to dark relics it should also allow you to change the alignment of traditionally evil type races, like how the Avatar convinced the orcs he was with into siding with good. Overtime they would come to actual enjoy doing good and will thank you because you gave them the opportunity to change.

The Forces of Light definitely need a major overhaul though. I'd recommend rolling the Forged Of Gods perk into the heroic architecture perk.
Then make the 200CP perk into a priestly training perk, that would explain both the knowledge of wards and also give you some Light aligned powers such as healing or blasting people with light.

Finally for the 600 CP perk you can either make a super uncorruptible aura in line with the other 600CP perks or you can instead have the Jumper be a replacement Avatar (do to the current one being disposed) and all the power that comes along with it BUT only when the Jumper is doing good.

Because being a non keeper underworlder is sort of the bottom of the barrel perhaps give the Underworlder option some extra CP or something. Otherwise the perks fit the Underworlders very well.
>>
What other dungeon keeper like jumps do we have? Generic dungeon builder i know of but what others?
>>
Quick question but the drawbacks in the Fate supplement, the ones like Migraine, they go away after the jump is over right?
>>
>>55057124
They stop being fiat enforced.
>>
>>55057094
I like those ideas, yeah underworlder was going to get more cp. Also the avatar is running around right now usong magic rings turning other people into copies of him to be in multiple places at once.

All that wip was typed while riding to work. It needs a good flogging to be set right.
>>
>>55057142
It's also not really needed, given the dungeon keeper jump is getting a fanfic drawback.
>>
>>55056216
Needs a buy item book magic rings and you by murkrezar, teaches you how to imbue spells into rings.
>>
>>55057154
>Trying to get in the way of a jump being made again.
>Being a douche
Cake
>>
>>55057154
Not him but we dont need multiple dbz or fate jumps either.
>>
>>55057154
But the ami setting works completely differently than normal dungeon keeper, hell keepers are easier to kill here.
>>
File: 1503408591247.jpg (57KB, 580x410px) Image search: [Google]
1503408591247.jpg
57KB, 580x410px
>>55057154
As long as it's not trying to block off the Dungeon Keeper Jump, there's no reason to try and stop him/her/it.
>>
>>55057184
Those jumps aren't just putting one new character into an existing setting and calling it new.
>>
>>55057094
>>55057142

Oh and DEFINITELY add Ami as her own different canon companion option, perhaps something along the lines of Jumpchain offered her a deal "accompany you for the rest of your journey and she'll return her home" or something like that.

For Drawbacks perhaps a your coming into this world was noticed by both the dark and light gods and a few of the dark gods seek to make you into their personal toy/experiment/champion. This would not be good for you.

Perhaps a people always mistake your actions as being or have been motivated by Good/Evil depending on what side your own, this will not make you popular with your starting faction.

And another that gives you Ami's horrible luck, she really has it bad as the place she tried to set up was home to a powerful keeper, the cloak the Avatar trusted with her was stolen, and she's getting attacked by dwarfs in her new home. Really nothing seems to go her way.
>>
>>55057202
Please list all the differences. If it's so different, why is it crossing over at all?
>>
>>55057184
We don't and fuckheads should realize that.
>>
>>55057217
Different guy, but how about you don't be so lazy and go read the fanfic yourself.
>>
>>55057210
Dka is much more different than that, the entire setting is completely different. It is like digimon and digimon tamers.
>>
>>55057218
Then how about you suggest some other settings that need some jumping-love and encourage them to go for those instead? Yiou get more with honey than vinegar after all.
>>
>>55057217
I will list a few when I get to lunch I have to go back to work now.
>>
>>55057215
>Really nothing seems to go her way.
Lies. Empress Mercury is clearly working a long term plan, and these "setbacks" are obviously part of some devious trick. A trick so foul and subtle that she's managed to trick the Light into recognizing her title.
>>
>>55057241
What? You expect him to do actual work rather than just bitch and moan? High expectations there anon.
>>
>>55057256
Ami hears this, then puts her head into her hands and either sobs or sighs in exasperation.
>>
File: 1502870742342.jpg (224KB, 713x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502870742342.jpg
224KB, 713x1000px
Is there a perk that would stop people from complaining about all the horrible experiments and other weird things i do on properties i own?
>>
>>55057247
You do realise what he's doing, right? Putting all the work on you rather than going and reading the fanfic himself. If I were you'd tell him where to go.
>>
>>55057217
For one dungeon keepers in ami are people with giant magic artifacts, keepers in dk are literally disembodied wills tied to artifacts that they create to interact with the world.
>>
>>55057268
We really should have something like this, given how many mad scientist settings we have, but none come to mind. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>55053120
Made me think of something I'm planning on writing down the line. I was going to take that perk from Dota 2 that makes you stronger with every soul consumed, up to a maximum defined by the greatest soul in that given area. It doesn't really answer your question, but I figured it would cause some drama.

The idea was I was able to collect Frieza's and/or Cell's soul, either by killjacking the Goku at the last second or being nearby when they die. Then causing drama when whole planets are butchered, with the justification that Majin Buu/Beerus/some other villain was just going to kill them anyway and that this way they, and by extent everyone on earth, don't die for nothing.
>>
>>55057256
>>55057259

Ami is like a reverse Ciphas Cain, rather then everything she does be seen as a great act of heroism it instead is always seen in a negative light, people would think that her eating a sandwich is villainous.
>>
>>55057347
Wait I meant >>55057267 instead off >>55057259, sorry.
>>
>>55057135
Thank you for answering.
>>
>>55057347
That's because she eats the food in those indecent clothes, and her expression clearly shows that she's considering the best way to sacrifice the souls of all those poor people she's holding hostage in her dungeon.
>>
>>55057462
Ah, so evil!!! I bet that sandwich is a polomorphed hero she's sadistically masticating! So, so evil!
>>
>>55057489
You think that's bad? There's mayonnaise in that sandwich!
>>
build For kill 6 billion demons
https://pastebin.com/24guduLd
>>
File: IMG_0825.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>55047845
Stranger Things
Scientist (free)
Universal Knowledge (free)
Sixth Sense Static (900)
Mad Science (700)
MK Utra (400)
Tiny Demagorgon (-200)
Crypticism (-100)
Claustrophobia (0)
After my breakup with Nazarick it's time to move on. By invading this Upside Down place in order to achieve Complete Global Saturation. Soon, there will be nothing but endless dungeons in here. And by soon, I mean maybe at the end of the ten years if I'm lucky. Meanwhile Sol and Auctor are just off enjoying being on Earth again, but who needs them? I can do this all by myself. At least this weird faceless monster baby understands me. I suppose I could send out an avatar to be with them, it might be fun... but human form is so tiny and constraining.

Sanity slippage? I have no idea what you're talking about.
Anyone got a replacement for slot one?
>>
>>55057559
WTF, why are you time travelling, and so badly?
>>
Was the sequel to Marvel Cinematic Jumpchain posted here?
>>
>>55057581
Kung Fu Panda.
>>
>>55057593
Yeah, you can find it in the Unimaged A-M jumps, under 'Marvel-Cinematic Universe Vol. 2'.
>>
>>55057593
Long ago in a distant thread...
>>
>>55057590
yeah upscaling powers based on amazo backup data to work on an entire domed country and a modular constantly growing orbital habitat roughly the size of Neptune didn't turn out so hot, and considering there weren't any time beacons for me to home in on for steering purposes it really backfired for me and I Overshot my target destination plus From a meta-perspective to have that go otherwise would be ignoring the nearly critical failure I got.
>>
>>55057559
>https://pastebin.com/24guduLd
>The Sanctioned Action-700 protagonist ability check

That's not the protagonist's power
>>
>>55057652
According to bancho-vision it is.
>>
>>55057652
yeah I wrote most of this up before I actually read the first book. So it's going to be a little wonky
>>
>>55057629
Alright, cool, just checking.

Looking at it, if your armor is Magitech, can you import it under both Relic and Armor? It is defined as something roughly human sized or smaller, so....
>>
>>55057640
what
>>
>>55057675
This has all been answered before. Please check the archives.
>>
>>55057686
It has? Huh. Do you know it which thread it was?
>>
>>55057697
Not off hand. It would be a few months back. Just search for Red's name. You should find it pretty easily.
>>
>>55057697
Gah. Autocorrect. The second it isn't supposed to be there.
>>
>>55057682
yeah I'm a God of time as well as a time Lord so I know about how time works,so I know how to build time machines unfortunately my understanding is limited from my perspective of it being more of intuitive/spiritual understanding which is being focused through the lens of technology so my Time Machine is highly inaccurate which is why I usually don't use it,but seriously screw the wheel in the modern age.
>>
>>55057717
Thank you.
>>
>>55057722
You must be the worst god of time in the omniverse.
>>
>>55057746
No argument here
>>
>>55055309
I wasn't aiming for one at first, but a certain trio of dragons were able to... bring me around to the idea, for their sake.

It helped that anyone else who'd be affected had no real concept of monogamy, or was too obsessed with me via drawback fiat to care once the perks hit.

The whole thing kind of manages itself.
>>
File: I HAVE NO SUN.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I HAVE NO SUN.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
I'm sick of the Sun's shit, /jc/. What perks or magic do I need to plunge the world into eternal night?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>55057615
>1. Kung Fu Panda
>2. Jorge Joestar
>3. Kingdom Hearts
>4. Elder Scrolls
>5. Tomb Kings
>6. Street Fighter
>7. WHF Orks and Goblins
>8. Sonichu
>>
>>55057789
I know that in Shiaolin Showdown you can get a Shen Gon Wu that let's you move the moon, so you can cause an eternal eclipse in your area.
>>
>>55057789
Heylin magic from xiaolin showdown
>>
>>55057789
Seven Deadly Sins Vampire capstone

Lord of the Night- 600
The true lord of the night. Perhaps you are the last of your race that you know of but even a race of
one is not without a King these days. Other bloodsuckers will know from whatever shrivelled organ
they call their hearts that you are the one that is meant to lead them. The powers of night and space
that you wield are only proof of such things. You are able to extend an eternal night over several
miles around yourself, for all intents and purposes this would count as a natural night and midnight
at that too. Your influence over space however, is able to over time warp the land and buildings
around you to make a strange landscape that should be impossible. Corridors that lead into rooms
that should be on the other side of a castle, stairs that one must walk up to go down, rooms within
rooms and doors that only exist from one side. This strange architecture can be controlled and
increased by you over time, as your power grows and as you nest in the one place more and more.
>>
File: okijuneC7r1rtsbszo7_1280.png (343KB, 599x457px) Image search: [Google]
okijuneC7r1rtsbszo7_1280.png
343KB, 599x457px
So, where could I find cool import options for my pets? Without turning them into companions that is, I like just having them around as non-sentient pets.

Particularly stuff that would make them some variant of familiar would be nice...
>>
>>55057489
>masticating
Wrong word, we are talking about a superdeviant here.
>>
File: SUNLIGHT 4 LYFE.gif (644KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SUNLIGHT 4 LYFE.gif
644KB, 640x360px
>>55057789
Maybe don't do that?

There are some of us who still need the sun, you know.
>>
File: Exterminatus_1.jpg (94KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Exterminatus_1.jpg
94KB, 1024x768px
>>55057789
Forget perks, go the mad scientist route! Build yourself a massive gravity pump to hold the moon in between you and the sun, guaranteeing a total solar eclipse no matter where you wander! Tell that sun to go fuck off as you bathe in glorious twilight.

I guess you could do the same thing with sufficiently powerful telekinetic abilities, but why strain yourself when you can build a machine to do it for you! Add in levers that do nothing! Self-Destruct buttons for you to blunder into when the heroes try to stop you! Practice your maniacal laugh!
>>
>>55057590
Never. Ask. Tera. Why. Never, anon. Do not ask him to spell out his reasoning. It's never worth it.
>>
File: Dat Glasses.png (374KB, 599x457px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Glasses.png
374KB, 599x457px
Ava's Demons jump when ?
>>
>>55057935
When we know more about what the fuck is going on there. I've got a file of ideas ready for when that time comes.
>>
>Robert E Lee is a viable candidate for being summoned as a Ruler
What would his NP be? I can't summon a ruler for the fuyuki wars right?
>>
>>55057935
When it actually gets somewhere.
>>
File: Take Over the World.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Take Over the World.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>55057829
>>55057832
>>55057837
>>55057911
Awesome, all of you rock. Now at last, I will finally conquer the Sun!

>>55057900
>>
>>55057935
Well we have some damned answers! EXPLAIN YOURSELF SO I CAN COME VISIT ALREADY DAMN IT! MICHELLE YOU TEASE!
>>
>>55057686
I just checked the four threads where the jump was mentioned. It hasn't been answered as far as I can tell. If I missed something, please let me know.
>>
File: sunrise land.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
sunrise land.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>55057974
Kars please go.
>>
>>55057953
Something about freedom of movement and or maneuvering toward the most advantageous ground.
>>
File: Kars Laughing Like a Maniac.gif (3MB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
Kars Laughing Like a Maniac.gif
3MB, 800x451px
>>55058020
No.
>>
>>55057953
The more important question is would he be given the Artoria treatment?
>>
>>55057953
Summon slaves.
>>
>>55057992
Not that Anon, but I just took a look and couldn't find an exact post with her saying yet either. I did ask her at one point if it was all right to import an Item as both a Relic and Armor (I have this insane idea of taking a Symbiote and running it through both at some point) and she said that was fine.

Short answer, yes, you can import an item through both unless she's changed something since I last asked.
>>
Anyone know how to contact Red?
>>
>>55058106
NICE.
>>
>>55058112
...this is now unneeded. Thank you Yorokonde.
>>
>>55058097
But lee hated slavery.
>>
>>55058112
I know it involves boiling thousands in a cauldron, filled with the blood of their descendants, while you chant to a dead god in 33 different languages (one of which is Ancient Mexican)
>>
File: Final_Fantasy_XIV_ARR_crystal.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_XIV_ARR_crystal.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
Anyone know how big Hydaelin The Mother Crystal is? Had a stupid theory about how everything is in their body even the planet the characters in FFXIV are on is. Mostly because I couldn't help but think of them as a giant dungeon crystal and the reason monsters spawn is because of that.
>>
>>55058217
It's a troll, let it rot.
>>
>>55058092
We have actual pictures of him.
>>
>>55058232
>Ancient Mexican
>Mexican is a language
Siento como mis ancestros se entremecen en sus tumbas
>>
>>55058290
We also have pictures of Edison and he isn't a lion.
>>
>>55057935
>>55057951
>>55057969
>>55057978
Yea, the biggest problem with the series so far is we know so little about it. I was thinking about the length of it. Depending on how far the story runs and how much detail and side-plots she goes into, I like to take a guess at how much of the story we've read so far. 1%, a tenth of that, even less? It's impossible to know without author information.

Until we have more information, there's no way to make a jump for it. It saddens me that at the pace the comics moving that we probably won't have a jump for it for at least a few more years.

I still want to make shitposts about when Strategos first encountered Wrava. using something like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz157PEqDNY
>>
File: evilvampire.jpg (51KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
evilvampire.jpg
51KB, 600x775px
What's your dress sense like Jumpers? Formal, casual, sensual, etc.
>>
Threadly reminder that Gerudo are as thirsty to be waifu'd as jumpers are to waifu.
>>
>>55058311
Isn't an alternative name for Aztec Mexica?
>>
>>55058232
Classical Nahuatl is pretty neat actually, but Chontal Maya is also good.

>>55058346
WIZARD!

>>55058347
Are they, though?
>>
File: Updated casual banchô-Anon.png (520KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Updated casual banchô-Anon.png
520KB, 1500x1500px
>>55058346
ghetto fabulous but with Liberace levels of fabulous.
>>
>>55058324
Well to be fair, Edison is a Lion because he's empowered by the throne of american presidents.
>>
>>55058311
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahuatl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yucatec_Maya_language
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzotzil_language
Etc etc
>>
>>55058235
Well see hydaelin is shown with the warrior of light a few times, shes big but not big enough to have the planet in her. Shes about a small mountain size.

Besides she resides in the aether.

And there is a dark version of her.
>>
File: C6KTSwaXMAQyAkv.jpg (101KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C6KTSwaXMAQyAkv.jpg
101KB, 1200x675px
>>55058365
>>Are they, though?
>pic related
>>
>>55058311
>What are Aztecs
>What are Mayans

¿Tanto os dolió la colonización que habéis olvidado vuestra historia?
>>
>>55058401
Wow these guys look pretty ugly.
>>
File: red_mage.jpg (819KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
red_mage.jpg
819KB, 1200x1600px
>>55058325
That's about the size of it. It seems like any of the really good web comics upload or progress at a glacial rate, and the few that upload quickly are so light on the details that it's hard to nail anything down.

Stand Still, Stay Silent and Poppy O'Possum are both notable examples in addition to Ava's Demon. At least the former is slowly easing out answers. The latter is just tacking more on every time I see a fight scene.

>>55058346
I dress like a Red Mage. This newest world is a little different, because I've apparently picked up the name Red Warden instead, but the fashion basics are the same.

The hat always stays though. Always. You don't mess with a fashion icon like this glorious bastard.
>>
File: Jumper 3.jpg (129KB, 425x723px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper 3.jpg
129KB, 425x723px
>>55058346
Work wear
>>
>>55058431
Nobody looks pretty with Zeldas art
>>
>>55058235
She's actually in the center of the planet, which is part of why it's named after her.

If you want I can upload my pdf of the lore book so you can check this out for yourself.
>>
File: job_bluemage_ff11.jpg (21KB, 165x350px) Image search: [Google]
job_bluemage_ff11.jpg
21KB, 165x350px
>>55058438
Whatever you say derpy.
>>
>>55058368
>the unholy accumulation of the worst of deviantart
>>
File: 1463954584979.jpg (64KB, 553x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463954584979.jpg
64KB, 553x600px
Minor Xenoverse question - should Drop-In be named Time Patroller or Future Warrior?

Perklines will probably be 1/2/4/6 with some undiscounted options, along with the racial lineups. Transformations are earned in-setting, like in the games. This sound fine to you all?
>>
Why are there ruler only options in the servant supplement, but there is no ruler class?
>>
>yfw you remember some poor anon was traumatized by stumbling onto porn of Bancho's OC
>yfw he posts a pic of his OC
>yfw your imagination reflexively starts to fill in the blanks

SOMEBODY POST AWESOME WAIFUS PLEASE
>>
>>55058438
It's completely un-helped by the fact that Michelle took like a year off of the comic. I forget how long the comic was actually on hiatus, I remember first hearing of it in like 2015, but then it went off production for most of 2016 and got like two updates in that time, before starting up again earlier this year. My history on it might be a bit skewed, I can't pay attention to the exact dates when literally nothing is happening. I'm just hoping the comic finishes before she dies or abandons the project.

I imagine if she'd updated consistently during 2016 instead of being on hiatus we might have enough material for a jump by now. Not to say that the hiatus is illegitimate, but it was kind of obnoxious to read through a comic only to have it stop updating immediately after it had my attention..
>>
>>55058507
You're not developing Carpal tunnel syndrome, are you HeavensAnon? 'Cause that'd be uncomfortable for you
>>
>>55058401
....Why are those two people on the blackboard trying to strangle each other?
>>
>>55058507
Drop-in allows you to replace the future warrior for free, right? If so, Future Warrior. Especially if other backgrounds can join the Time Patrollers.
>>
>>55058507
For me git. I want to be buu race and get 1 female buu companion.
>>
File: New!Heavens.png (857KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
New!Heavens.png
857KB, 1333x2000px
>>55058537
>POST AWESOME WAIFUS PLEASE
>>
>>55058532
Wait for the next update after F/GO comes out.
>>
File: SerasVictoria.png (383KB, 716x980px) Image search: [Google]
SerasVictoria.png
383KB, 716x980px
>>55058537
>>
File: 50 shades of brown.png (2MB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
50 shades of brown.png
2MB, 1100x1200px
>>55058549
Delicious brown amazons like it rough
>>
>>55058431
Side characters are drawn silly. The two main character Gerudos are very pretty if you like musclegirls and loli musclegirls.
>>
>>55058473
You Blue Mages have the worst fashion sense! Look at all those tassels, those beads! I'll bet you sound like a girl headed home from Mardi Gras when you walk. And don't even get me started on those fruity shoes. Totally impractical. You're going to bend all that silly filigree the first time you have to kick someone.

>>55058543
Yeah, that was a real drag. I almost couldn't believe she even came back to it. With a break that long I assumed it was just going to stay dead. At least it's updating now, but still, it'll be a while yet before we're at Jumpable territory.

>>55058537
Have a two-fer.
>>
>>55058396
>>55058469
Thanks for this, bit sad she isn't the size of a world atleast.
>>
File: 1482683900435.png (589KB, 733x733px) Image search: [Google]
1482683900435.png
589KB, 733x733px
>>55058548
Boyo, I'm on a computer almost every moment of my waking existence when I'm not drinking, working, or job hunting. My hand is partially fused to my keyboard at this point.
>>55058551
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. Alright, Future Warrior it is.
>>55058563
This will be an option. That said, I'm not sure I can do a full OC lineup with what I've setup here, so it will probably be up your imagination on their personalities and whatnot with the standard create/import options.
>>55058537
Well personally I really like pic r-
>>55058570
DELETE THIS. WHAT WAIFU QUALITIES DO I EVEN HAVE, PEOPLE?!
>>
>>55058576
Scent of Cinnamon is eternally the best

>>55058572
Is that actually from the anime? Was she really that stacked? I always thought it was a meme.
>>
File: bakery.jpg (186KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
bakery.jpg
186KB, 720x960px
>>55058537
I know I posted her ass recently, but Shirou can be cucked
>>
>>55058607
>WHAT WAIFU QUALITIES DO I EVEN HAVE, PEOPLE?!
Hot blooded, creative tsundere
>>
File: Kneesocks 2.png (822KB, 1024x1454px) Image search: [Google]
Kneesocks 2.png
822KB, 1024x1454px
>>55058537

Someone refined is a great choice.

>>55058607
Cause you're a cute~

Especially when you get so flustered!
>>
File: Ava - Primordial Chaos.gif (886KB, 812x458px) Image search: [Google]
Ava - Primordial Chaos.gif
886KB, 812x458px
>>55058325
>Depending on how far the story runs and how much detail and side-plots she goes into, I like to take a guess at how much of the story we've read so far. 1%, a tenth of that, even less? It's impossible to know without author information.
She's already got the whole thing planned out, and it's been mentioned that there will be 7 books in total.

So, we're about 2/7th of the way there.

It's going to be a looong wait, but it's not quite 1% or a tenth.
>>
File: butt.gif (2MB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
butt.gif
2MB, 500x470px
>>55058612
This... was the wrong picture
>>
>>55058612
Post pic of her and explain please
>>
File: 233_STILL17.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
233_STILL17.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>55058537
I prefer Ion, but Nay and Kanon are good too.
>>
>>55058611
>Is that actually from the anime
As far as I know yes, keep in mind that it is quite a tight fit if I am remembering right.
>>
>>55058626
>2/7ths
Really? I must've missed that. Either the next few books are going to be dramatically longer or this comic isn't very long. I'm aware that she's already got the story finished.

Still, better than there being absolutely no end in sight. After she finishes, I hope she continues with her artwork. Say what you will about the story and writing, I think her artwork is great.
>>
File: smug3.png (11KB, 457x564px) Image search: [Google]
smug3.png
11KB, 457x564px
>>55058607
>Waifu Qualities
Well, you know what you want and you go for it.
Hot blooded waifus are always in high demand.
You have enough power to destroy moons and that's something to be desired.
We can always blame anything that goes wrong on you because DAMN YOU DECADE!
Plus it's really cute when you protest.

Lots of reasons. Not that I've thought about it or anything.

>>55058576
I'll take Evening Elvan with a side order of Bedouin Dreams.
>>
>>55058587
>You Blue Mages have the worst fashion sense! Look at all those tassels, those beads! I'll bet you sound like a girl headed home from Mardi Gras when you walk. And don't even get me started on those fruity shoes. Totally impractical. You're going to bend all that silly filigree the first time you have to kick someone.

Not him but all that stuff? It is literally all part of the suits enchantnents. Even the dye and thread is enchanted all that filligree too. It is made like that because otherwise bluemages turn into terrifying abominations.

They wear it because they have no choice.
>>
File: 1498594819719.jpg (80KB, 694x718px) Image search: [Google]
1498594819719.jpg
80KB, 694x718px
>>55058346
>Not taking the priest look
>>
>>55056916
The Peacekeeper 200 and 400 cp perks are almost identical. Maybe change one to a perk that grants you some level of fighting skill or something. Other than that the jump looks great.
>>
>>55058711
Im protected by pineapple.
>>
>>55058639
Where is that from, anyway? I played AnS and don't remember that. Have a video?
>>
>>55058607
Heavens I just finished binging Thunderbolt Fantasy because of you.

wtf why was it so good
>>
>>55058687
>Blue Mages have to wear that outfit for they literally become monsters.
I'm pretty sure the price for power is too high when you're forced to wear a fashion disaster to avoid becoming a genetic monstrosity.

This is what happens when you eat monsters for power! Fashion disasters!
>>
File: 234_STILL18.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
234_STILL18.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>55058728
It's from Nay's second dive on Ion's side. The Genometric is called Destroyed Land I believe.
>>
how do I kill Zouken? Would it be possible to bait Kiritsugu into doing it for me?
>>
>>55058755
As per usual, being a skilled shapeshifter solves this problem with ease.
>>
File: Gate of Gacha.jpg (78KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
Gate of Gacha.jpg
78KB, 843x843px
>>55058711
Do you have enough bad luck King of Spooks?
>>
>>55058738
Because a team that's had thirty years of experience making these things got a ton of money dumped into their special effects budget and a script written by a man who loved their work and wanted to bring it to a wider audience.
>>
>>55058792
See: >>55058755
>>
>>55058811
Well, god bless every one of those beautiful bastards for making a great fucking story. And giving me good puppet content to enjoy after Henson.
>>
File: Soulflayer_2_(FFXI).png (113KB, 427x330px) Image search: [Google]
Soulflayer_2_(FFXI).png
113KB, 427x330px
>>55058755
They could turn into this, he gets swanky robes and a staff! Im not sure if its better.

Yeah watch what souls you eat bluemages.
>>
>>55058792
Fire. Lots of fire. Burn his house down, burn the basement down extra hard, then burn him.
>>
>>55055952
You're Blue Now coupled with Magnifying Magic (both from Undertale) lets you manipulate a target's direction of gravity pretty freely.
>>
>>55058755
>>
>>55058755
>>55058877
Are these part of a series? I'd love to read more about the squeamish adventurer and the blue mage
>>
File: BernadetteaIsAwesome.jpg (276KB, 900x1378px) Image search: [Google]
BernadetteaIsAwesome.jpg
276KB, 900x1378px
>>55058805
Being a skilled shapeshifter solves a lot of problems but it's no excuse to eat a ton of junk food and then lock yourself into a horror show of blue to keep from looking ugly.

>>55058877
I love everything that artist does. It's gold all the way down.

>>55058848
Well, I mean, fashion wise that's a lot better. Gold and purple and black are classic combinations.
>>
>>55058900
Are you not familiar with FF8?
>>
>>55058907
Honest missed that one
>>
Jumpers!
tell me about the upgrades to your body!

have your grafted ancient magical items to cybernetic skin and muscle?
Perhaps you soul has been augmented as to be divine?
do you swill potions and viri to become the ultimate living being?
or have you somehow combined your digital code with magical mathmatica?

tell me how you've mutilated yourself into a more perfect form.
then tell me why.
>>
>>55058900
Its the same person who was the artist for the darkness and witchblade who now does fetish porn
>>
File: Woah, Looking Cool, Joker!.jpg (1MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Woah, Looking Cool, Joker!.jpg
1MB, 1125x1500px
>>55058346
Usually casual, but when I'm out getting up to Jumper shenanigans? Something like this.
>>
>>55058925
Basically imagine someone built a giant magitech robot as tall as Jupiter and crammed it full of power generators, high-efficiency force and energy converters, and computers to calculate and direct the resulting outputs where they need to go. Then they shrunk that robot down to be around five feet tall.

I think I have an internal population of a couple billion servitors.
>>
File: Vampire Lady.jpg (73KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Lady.jpg
73KB, 850x1202px
>>55058537
As you wish, anon.
>>
>>55058942
I'm not even the least bit surprised.
>>
File: 49841065410.png (115KB, 636x440px) Image search: [Google]
49841065410.png
115KB, 636x440px
>>55058942
>Fetish porn
Sunstone isn't-
>Looks over at the cover
Yeah, okay, maybe Stjepan likes his bondage lesbians a little bit too much lately. He was quite happy doing Death Vigil for a while until that got canned on him. Which is really sad. It had a ton of promise.

>>55058925
I've got one artificial leg, the left, but since I left the world of Shadows and Chrome it seems to have integrated itself into my flesh more completely. I'm not even sure it counts as artificial anymore. I've still got some extra power in that leg, but it seems to have regressed to a halfway point.

Of course there's also the datajack, commlink, and drone rig strapped inside my head. I haven't tried using any of them since I left that world, so I have no idea what's going on with them.

I should probably figure out what happened to all that tech that got crammed into my body in the last world and never removed.
>>
>>55058942
BDSM Slice of Life jump when?
>>
>>55058925
I used magic to modify the Eye of Set from Swords and Sorcery, allowing one to actually use it as an eye, and then used it to replace my own eye, which I had lost in battle. So now I have a spooky glowing emerald snake-eye for a left eye.
>>
>>55058925
One of my companions has been basically fleshgrafting herself to a terrifying degree. It all started when she stuck a chunk of Neuroi on in place of her missing arm in Strike Witches and somehow managed to get it working as an arm with healing magic, then she picked up Blacklight, and now she's spending her time in Naruto stealing eyes and genetic samples.
>>
Since it seems Black Crusade is abandoned, is anyone going to pick it up or did the author just forget about it?
>>
File: Stejpan Aquaman.jpg (995KB, 1987x3016px) Image search: [Google]
Stejpan Aquaman.jpg
995KB, 1987x3016px
>>55058942
He's also doing some work for Aquaman these days.
>>
>>55059039
>Sunstone
I see you are familiar with it, jump?
>>
>>55058925
nano-machine infused skin Adamantine bone structure acidic and black blood carbon nano-tube nerves and uru bonded ligaments and tendons vibranium joints and adamintium teeth.why the skin to adjust to temperatures the bones joint and connective tissues to be able to punch better and take a punch the black blood and acidic blood to have a way of attacking while im hurt and carbon nano-tube nerves to be able to react faster.
>>
>>55058925
I took some of the sensory nerves out of my anus, so chili doesn't burn my ass now
>>
>>55058346
I've taken to togas. They're surprisingly adaptable to a wide variety of social situations.
>>
>>55059039
Before>>55059123 can we have Divinity?
>>
>>55059122
Oh, I forgot about that. Is he writing it too, or just drawing?

>>55059123
I'm very, very certain the board would collective blow several brain cells if I tried to make Bondage Lesbians: The Jump. Even though I could see there being a lot of fun perks about learning to open up to others and slowly building relationships.And everyone appreciates a good knot-tying perk.
>>
>>55059220
It is no more indecent than some ecchi manga we have jumps for, just this one would have lesbians who enjoy rope.
>>
File: limit_nope__by_nebezial-d8njsen.jpg (129KB, 1000x716px) Image search: [Google]
limit_nope__by_nebezial-d8njsen.jpg
129KB, 1000x716px
>>55058900
There's only a few of that FF8 series of images, sadly.
>>
File: a7ca02e3adee1b6ab6d248ccc3e8b118.png (573KB, 1511x1234px) Image search: [Google]
a7ca02e3adee1b6ab6d248ccc3e8b118.png
573KB, 1511x1234px
>>55059198
I'm working on it, I promise. The Magic trees are really slowing me down, but I'm taking breaks to work on other sections instead of staying stuck in one place.

The Talents are finished as of the last update and I've got all the perks finished except for the Capstone for Source Hunters (I wouldn't mind a few suggestions from the audience either.). Companions are halfway finished with only the four Canon Companions to write up. Drawbacks are also half finished. The final line up on those is complete so I'm just writing up fluff there.

Items is the only other section besides Magic that's going to take a while to slog through. But I'm planning to go light on the fluff there to make it easier on myself.

>>55059251
You're probably right. I might attempt it at some point, but I really want to finish Divinity and do Pyre first, then work on Crypt of the Necrodancer's reboot.
>>
>>55059260
Neat stuff though.
>>
File: Bacon.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bacon.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>55059296
You got away with this Jump
>>
>>55058925
Replaced my bones with more efficient light-weighted superalloy, added nanobots to my bloodstream (the blood's weird as fuck too, but that was just perk upgrades), replaced internal organs with more efficient and smaller versions (+redundant ones) to make room for cybernetics, got subdermal armor made from the aforementioned superalloy, some headware from Shadowrun mainly because being a Rigger is awesome, muscles replaced with carbon nanotube-like muscle fibers, biomechanical cybereyes replacing my original ones, and various smaller upgrades...

Oh, and one of the big ones is the Imaginos nanomachines from GUNNM, which at this point has turned pretty much my entire body into hyper-optimized nanotech.

On the more mystical side, a collection of Exaltations helps quite a bit with the transhumanism, especially the Infernal one. My soul's indeed augmented.

>then tell me why.
Because the human body is stupid.
>>
>>55059296
Good to know it's on the table.
>>
>>55058346
Vaguely cowboy? White button-up, jeans, gray canvas duster, no hat but kinda shaggy hair, boots. Mainly because depending on the fantasticness of the setting he either plays a REAL AMERICAN (YEE-HAH) or a westaboo kitsune.
>>
>>55058106
Hey, for MCU VOL. 2 do you think a wristwatch for the inert portion of relic for a suit of armor is too far? Trying to think of a good one....
>>
>>55059323
A bacon jump? Where?
>>
>>55058925
People who add nonmagical things to their body are fucking dumb. Just put it into a ring, you stupid autist.
>>
>>55059328
....what did you do about the blood manufacture done in your bone marrow?
>>
>>55058439
What type of work?
>>
>>55059389
Nipple waxing and polishing
>>
>>55059161
You must have a lot less fun now.
>>
File: Actual Wizard Magicka.jpg (171KB, 736x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Actual Wizard Magicka.jpg
171KB, 736x1288px
>>55058346
You get three guesses and the first to don't count.
>>
>>55059430
Cleric?
>>
>>55059430
Jeans and a tshirt
A suit
A suit of armor, to confuse people.
>>
>>55059430
Druid?
>>
File: f3127b93cba4764790e8576fa64c08af.jpg (288KB, 1013x1110px) Image search: [Google]
f3127b93cba4764790e8576fa64c08af.jpg
288KB, 1013x1110px
>>55059343
It's merely possible. Don't count on it too much. I keep my claims list small for a reason.

>>55059363
It might be a little too small. A vest that looks like normal clothes might be a more appropriate choice. But that's just my opinion based on what we see Tony Stark do with his wristwatch in Civil War. I'm not actually qualified to make rulings on Red's work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2vfNbxkTUQ

>>55059323
Ah yes, Bacon the Baconing: Part Bacon. Truly my best work done to date.
>>
>>55058925
Well I started out with the cyborgHinduGod body Then I added the cybernetic enhancements I got from skullgirls Like the Expanding drill pompadour,Middle finger missiles, Hyperarticulation,next I upscaled the limbs and torso drastically to accommodate the microverse mantra generator, and the bigger on the inside weapon Mount hard points for the various GBEs, flak spreaders, freeze Rays etc. in the limbs and reshaped the skull to accommodate my Warp-eye,replaced the motors and joints to allow free rapid articulation in every possible way, thus making every appendage on my body a drill,and replaced the housing with Various mystical metals mainly moonsilver
>>
File: zetter.png (472KB, 863x480px) Image search: [Google]
zetter.png
472KB, 863x480px
>>55058346
Something like this
>>
>>55059461
Hmm. That actually gives me an idea.
What about a grey suit? I figure that isn't too off in size (it better not be), and is conceptually close enough.

Also, I know you're not qualified to speak on Red's behalf, I was just wondering if it sounded like it was too far. (In retrospect, it really was)

Thank you
>>
File: 05bb8c44042171c1a301420bd90c6c65.png (277KB, 1131x823px) Image search: [Google]
05bb8c44042171c1a301420bd90c6c65.png
277KB, 1131x823px
>>55059505
A suit that turn into armor sounds right on the money and cool as hell to boot.
>Bad guy launches energy blast as you because he thinks you're unprotected in your grey suit.
>Giant explosion.
>Smoke slowly clears.
>You're fine and your armor is glittered in the sunlight.

If that doesn't scream comic book aesthetics I don't know what does.
>>
>>55059539
Right? I'll post a simple chain as soon as I finish this, but MCU VOL.2 is actually the third jump.

And I would most certainly do this. Villain Baiting sounds like it would be fantastic.
>>
File: Magickal Druid.png (1MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Magickal Druid.png
1MB, 1280x1600px
>>55059447
>>55059453
>>55059457

Well, sometimes I moonlight as a druid to be fair.
>>
>>55059604
No pretending to be a classic fighter to watch their faces when you incinerate them?
>>
>>55059381
I left that there. Just replaced the exterior of the bones.

It was a little finicky trying to get that to work while still letting the produced blood leave the metal-bone interior... but I had a Symbiote (from Symbiote) working with me there, so it wasn't nearly as hard as it might've been.

Though I'm not sure if it's actually necessary, considering my blood's got barely any resemblance to conventional blood. What with it being a mix of lava, gatorade, acids, reality-eating chaos, and toxic blood.
>>
Do we have a way to make followers, like the guy from dodgeball?
>>
>>55059633
Hmmm. If you jump Xmen, they would have some tips for you (wolverine's bones). Plus regeneration. That's always nice.
>>
File: Magickal Sword Master.png (353KB, 662x853px) Image search: [Google]
Magickal Sword Master.png
353KB, 662x853px
>>55059617
I mean, I've tried, but people seem to see through it surprisingly often somehow.
>>
>>55059644
we have a dodgeball jump did you check there?
>>
>>55059660
Hmmm. Perhaps try holding the sword by it's hilt? Maybe just use a hundred on basic combat in one Jump? That might help.
>>
File: 49415616841684151.jpg (241KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
49415616841684151.jpg
241KB, 566x800px
>>55059585
Looking forward to it! Always nice to see Chains getting posted.

>>55059660
It... might have something to do with the way you're holding your sword. The sharp end is supposed to go into the bad guy.
>>
>>55059660
Ah, I think I see the problem. You're using the sword incorrectly! Everyone knows you hit people with the metal part! You got to use it like a bat, not
a club!
>>
File: J2.png (393KB, 557x900px) Image search: [Google]
J2.png
393KB, 557x900px
>>55058346
Casual and comfy, with a western bent. Although I have some eastern stuff in the same vent given how often jumps have put me in japan/china/something similar.
>>
>>55059674
>Like the guy from dodgeball
>Did you check dodgeball?
Bancho. Fail. EIPC fail.
>>
>>55059654
...That does seem like the obvious place to go for tips on bones-coating and replacing. Should've thought of that. But anyway, thanks anon.
>>
File: 1498271919217.jpg (130KB, 800x761px) Image search: [Google]
1498271919217.jpg
130KB, 800x761px
Alright, more Xenoverse questions. Here's the rough pricing for races:

Earthling - Free. No you don't get free CP, you sissy.
Saiyan - 600
Namekian - 200
Majin - 400
Freiza Clan - 600
(On account of Heroes being parallel to this setting:
Demon - 400
Kai - 400
Android - 300)

Note that Majins and Androids lack absorption, though the former will have their body separation/regeneration of their progenitor. This is keeping in line with what we see of Majins spawned from Buu in-universe.

Naturally, if you've already been one of these races prior, you can pick them for free to 'import' them into Xenoverse.

Now, Xenoverse equalizes power levels a bit and some of these aren't as rare as they used to be - partially due to the timey-wimey ball, partially due to lol wtf is future canon. But I'm hesitant to lower the prices too much compared to other DB jumps since only Future Warrior and Time Breaker have actual objective requirements outside of drawbacks/scenarios, and Future Warrior isn't too hard if you don't butterfly the canon one away.

Does this look fair, or nah?
>>
>>55059716
Freeza Clan seems a bit high priced. What advantages does it give apart from breathing in space?
>>
File: 1502891623276.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1502891623276.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>55058607
You'd destroy the moon(s) and the multiverse for your husbando. You always run here and there to keep things interesting while dragging others along. You get flustered easily and melt with the right pressure. So yes, you're basically Haruhi.

Plus pic related, whoop whoop.
>>
>>55059689
Hmm... Perhaps...

>>55059694
But I am holding the blunt end? knobby bit hurts my hands more and it ends up twisting in my hand and whacking me.

>>55059703
But I am hitting people with the knobby metal bit?
>>
>>55056908
Query - do Kakegurui Life Plans regenerate?
>>
For the generic PMC Jump I wanted to have at least 2 scenarios, 1 about a country(Your home land if you picked the veteran origin) having a war to break free from their corrupt puppet government's grip and return to being free and that they hired you to lead their army. But the catch is that they would be all alone with no other nations willing to help or are turning a blind eye to their plight and that they don't have sufficient supplies, weapons or the number of soldiers the others have and if you completed the conditions and won the Scenario the people would elect you as their new leader and the country would follow you around from jump to jump at your discretion.

Scenario 2 would be about being hired by a company(or guild if you picked fantasy) and you have to protect them from other PMCs and shadow organizations and if you succeed they will give you a not mother base with a supplement to help you customize it with expanded barracks, armory, R&D etc and staff to help run the base and about 2,000 tickets that allow you to turn the soldiers under your command who follow you into followers.

Would all of this be too much and Also I need Ideas for items for Fantasy,Sci-Fi,Modern and Drop-in,Veteran and Military Adviser
>>
File: 1488130680570.gif (652KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1488130680570.gif
652KB, 500x307px
>>55059731
Mostly Freiza's apparently canon bullshit growth. He spends a few months doing push-ups and he closes the gap between him and Goku absurdly quickly, despite having years of time in difference. Plus, Super canon definitely is relevant to Xenoverse, so I can't even handwave that bit.
>>55059735
LIES

LIES AND SLANDER
>>
>>55059716
Saiyan and Frieza Clan don't look too appealing with those prices. Even if Saiyans are the posterboys and thus get all the really iconic toys.

I think Namekian and Majin are fine, considering what the race alone lets you do.

What abilities are this particular iteration of Kais gonna have? Same goes for Demons, for that matter.
>>
>>55059716
Looks good to me, can we buy more than one to be a hybrid?

And can we buy the floating timey wimey plaza?
>>
>>55059716
If you include Heroes the fact that everyone gets a God Class Up, the prices really shouldn't be that different.
>>
>>55059694
I have now decided to add recall to this suit. Specifically so I can do the gag where they ask you to take off all of your weapons, and you make an enormous pile.
>>55059715
No problem! Also, if you go to Metroid, there's a perk for helping with the Shadowrun soul damage. (Makes it so it no longer happens)
>>
>>55059752
>Mostly Freiza's apparently canon bullshit growth. He spends a few months doing push-ups and he closes the gap between him and Goku absurdly quickly, despite having years of time in difference. Plus, Super canon definitely is relevant to Xenoverse, so I can't even handwave that bit.
Isn't that due to Freezypop being a mutant freak even for his race?
>>
>>55059752
>Mostly Freiza's apparently canon bullshit growth. He spends a few months doing push-ups and he closes the gap between him and Goku absurdly quickly, despite having years of time in difference. Plus, Super canon definitely is relevant to Xenoverse, so I can't even handwave that bit.

Are you entirely sure that's a species thing or a "I'm so badass my entire species is named after me" thing?
>>
>>55059716
Looks okay-

>Android - 300
>When all the rest are even
HEAVEEEEEEENS!

>>55059752
I'd say that Frieza is a mutant, but then I remembered that the Hero can also get a Golden form and technically has an even more absurd growth rate then Frieza.
>>
>>55059739
No, I mean the shiny metal part. The one with the point part on the end. You gotta use that. The knobby metal part is like the handle, you have to hold that.
>>
>>55059766
>Sir, can you please remove your weapons?
>42 guns, 19 swords, 2 knives, and 1 really massive bazooka later.
>Sir, how many more are there?
>How much time have you got?

Always a classic, never not funny. High class taste Anon.
>>
>>55059716
Could there be an option to be a half-human if you pick Saiyan? Just for fluff.
>>
>>55059770
>>55059772
All Freeziepops in XV2 get their own Gold form
I should know, I main one in XV2
>>
>>55059694
>>55059703
>never heard of Mordhau
Pitiable knaves.
>>
>>55059791
Why would you think that?
>>
>>55059749
Do a Forsyth Dogs of War sorta thing where you have X amount of time (100 days) to topple the regime in Country Y (Zangaro)?
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>55059772
>>55059770
Point. Still, the Golden Transformation is available in-game and the Future Warrior is fucking absurd. A Jumper potentially moreso if they got both the Future Warrior capstone and the race. That said...
>>55059757
>>55059754
>>55059753
These are true. I did plan on including an undiscounted perk for both unlocking (and potentially even creating) transformations that follow the same principle - higher energy requirements but bigger stat modifiers. Meanwhile, the ones from Heroes/Xenoverse would be free, you'd just have to git gud.

I guess on that logic I could equalize the prices a bit more. Maybe bump down the 600s to 400? Would that work for yall?
>>55059754
I don't have any plans for hybrids, sadly, though you're allowed to fluff Human-Saiyan hybrids since plenty of those are canon. But Toki Toki City and Chronoa companion option will be a scenario reward - she kidnaps you instead of Trunks and you have to build the Time Patrol -from the ground up- and confront everything in canon by yourself with escalating problems.
>>
>>55059796
Would it be wrong to grab imbuement just to give (one of) Stark's suit(s) the ability to shapeshift, and just listen to him complain about magic bullshit?
>>
File: He's Basically Demon Cell.png (2MB, 1612x4092px) Image search: [Google]
He's Basically Demon Cell.png
2MB, 1612x4092px
>>55059716
>No Demon Android race option
How will I be a demonic Cell ripoff now?!
>>
File: Wizards camping.png (452KB, 929x620px) Image search: [Google]
Wizards camping.png
452KB, 929x620px
>>55059791
I'm still not sure.

>>55059822
>>55059824

Oh! So that's how I've been doing it wrong! Thank you anons!
>>
>>55059716
Will there be a perk for having pretty much unlimited potential and growth regardless of normal limitations? Since the MC can keep up as any race?
>>
>>55059847
Build your own

And then get consumed by it
>>
>>55059826
Sounds good to me. Will there be a scenario for helping Towa's plan succeed as well?
>>
>>55059826
Yeah, equalizing them sounds fair.

Also, are you sure you don't want to include hybrids? Remember Mira is one of the main villains, and he's a Saiyan/Demon hybrid with some Android thrown in there.
>>
File: white-knighting.jpg (69KB, 540x367px) Image search: [Google]
white-knighting.jpg
69KB, 540x367px
>>55059822
Brother!
>>
>>55059826
>Get Chronoa to admit she just kidnapped you because she was lonely and you were easy to bully into helping her.
Cute.
>>
>>55059826
That is fine by me.

Still want spoilers on what you're giving Kais and Demons this time around.

Also now that I'm looking stuff up I'm sad there probably won't be a jump with the option to be Evil Incarnate like Janemba.
>>
File: 1482371890293.jpg (462KB, 2356x2504px) Image search: [Google]
1482371890293.jpg
462KB, 2356x2504px
>>55059877
I mean that was already a thing in the DBZ jump, so yeah, that will definitely be a freebie.
>>55059847
While absorption won't be a racial thing in-jump, I'm toying with it being the Fearsome Villain capstone to match what Mira did.
>>55059884
Yup.
>>55059885
Hmmm...true. Lemme think on it. I'm trying not to tread too much ground AF did at once (custom transformations, hybrids, etc.), but if folks don't mind, I can do that.
>>55059901
Indeed.
>>
>>55059766
>No problem! Also, if you go to Metroid, there's a perk for helping with the Shadowrun soul damage. (Makes it so it no longer happens)
I think the Shadowrun stuff specifically doesn't do that after the jump anymore... But that still sounds quite useful. Which perk would that be?

As of the Chrome Flesh book of Shadowrun, there's another way to work around that though. There's a mention of a quirk of in gender-swapping treatments, where transgender people actually /gain/ essence and correct an existing distortion in their aura, from being altered to the gender their mind says they should be.

So, making it so that you genuinely feel the augmented you is what you should be (instead of it being 'you, with upgrades')... should do something at least.
>>
>>55059826
Isnt the bad guy in xenoverse a sayain demon hybrid?
>>
>>55059749
The scenarios are fine, however you kind of pigeonholed yourself with items, given the great differences between each genre.

I'd recommend just doing items for the genre instead of the origins.
>>
>>55059749
>no cold war
Aww

But maybe a Hind for modern, maybe some Landsknechts for historic, and a Avatar-style shitty little mech for future? Honestly, stealing the shit humans have in Blue Space Pocahontas sounds like a pretty decent idea.
>>
>>55058711

Don't spook me Kirei.
>>
>>55059883
Why do scientists even build androids in DBZ anymore anyway? They always either turn on their creator or get the shit kicked out of them or both, you'd think they'd learn after seeing every other scientist bungle it.

>>55059915
Oh, cool. Looking forward to it.
>>
Why is generic Isekai no longer on the drive?
>>
>>55059915
>that was already a thing in the DBZ jump, so yeah, that will definitely be a freebie.
I was talking about more of a generalized perk to apply to same principle to other races or things you might be in other jumps.
>>
File: a72701991d0d41a80645f3ac7352d827.jpg (132KB, 724x1023px) Image search: [Google]
a72701991d0d41a80645f3ac7352d827.jpg
132KB, 724x1023px
>>55059844
Fucking with Tony Stark is half the reason I'm hitting up MCU a little later. Your idea sounds hilarious. It would drive him nuts. Though my plan is to basically take all the Stark Perks but be an Asgardian, so all my "tech" runs off magic bullshit. Then start integrating actual magic into it and watch him blow a gasket trying to understand it.

Oh, and making sure I'm standing next to him when the whole Ulton thing is about to kick off.
>Will you stop slapping me?!
>Stark of the Tony, I will not until you relinquish the staff into my custody.
>Not gonna happen. Not until I plug it into my computer and analyze it.
>Then I am afraid my hand will continue to slap itself across thine face.
>>
File: 1497112102597.jpg (75KB, 824x719px) Image search: [Google]
1497112102597.jpg
75KB, 824x719px
>>55059959
Uhm. I mean. Yeah? It being a general perk generally means you can apply it to other forms/races, too. Or isn't limited to one.

You'd just have to stick to the DBZ principle of gitting gud, that is, continually pushing yourself to your physical limits and training via abusing narrative time.
>>
>>55059948
Becuase they thought Demon Science was enough to counter Shonen Battoru Desires

They were very wrong
>>
>>55059915
I didn't complain when AF did it. I'm not gonna start complaining about that stuff now.
>>
File: Ten Bodies of Jumper.png (1MB, 1147x770px) Image search: [Google]
Ten Bodies of Jumper.png
1MB, 1147x770px
>>55058346
I usually have at least ten bodies running around (from Libriomancer) since the early chain.

Current bodies are as follow:

>Main body
Not really wear anything. Stuck as Genius Loci of my Inner World

>God body
Using clothing from Asura's Wrath. So, anime!Hindu-Buddhism.

>Angel body
I use the default Lucemon form. So, basically what's on the pic.

>Main human body
Mostly whatever kind of formal suit is used locally.

>Demon body
Usually nothing.

>Fae body
I use my wardrobe from Umineko for this form.

>Cartoon/Dream body
Not really use any clothing. Basically my Cherise Devil body.

>Kyubey Magical girl pet
Doesn't wear clothing. People shouldn't try to put clothes on it. It's not funny.

>Female Body
Comfy and casual clothing.

>Old Mentor Body
Steals clothing from female companions/students. It's all part of their training.
>>
>>55059825
>Do a Forsyth Dogs of War sorta thing where you have X amount of time (100 days) to topple the regime in Country Y (Zangaro)?

Something like that yes

>>55059934

>I'd recommend just doing items for the genre instead of the origins.

That seems like a good idea, thanks anon

>>55059941
>But maybe a Hind for modern, maybe some Landsknechts for historic, and a Avatar-style shitty little mech for future? Honestly, stealing the shit humans have in Blue Space Pocahontas sounds like a pretty decent idea.

Noted, Thank you anon
>>
what jumps can i get some of the most interesting or powerful potions in a stories lore?
>>
File: rejoice.jpg (16KB, 299x530px) Image search: [Google]
rejoice.jpg
16KB, 299x530px
>>55058711
Rejoice, Kotomine Kirei!
>>
>>55058612
What's wrong with Shiro and why does he need to be cucked?
>>
>>55059919
It actually specifically does. And the perk is One With The Galaxy (it's a freebie, or 100)
>>
File: Black Mage-Healer.jpg (90KB, 750x958px) Image search: [Google]
Black Mage-Healer.jpg
90KB, 750x958px
>>55058346
With Style.
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>55059826
>Spoiler
I love you for this Heavens, thank you.

You are best waifu no matter what anyone says.
>>
>>55059975
Heh. I'm actually going Asgardian as well. God of the Forge.
>>
>>55060145
Tis a sword, not a person.
>>
>>55059948
>Why do scientists even build androids in DBZ anymore anyway? They always either turn on their creator or get the shit kicked out of them or both,

To be fair, only Gero's andriods turned on him, and even then its because he (very stupidly) kidnapped two kids to make them and didn't even wipe their memories. All the other androids he creates besides 8 try to fulfill there missions. Even 16

And everything gets there shit kicked in when they face the protagonists.
>>
>>55060177
Huh?
>>
>>55060191
The dude is literally a Sword it's just that Gaia's reality Marble makes him look like a person.
>>
>>55060191
Due to nonsense he is not a human being, he is a vaguely human shaped sword.
>>
>>55060207
>>55060209
Okay... I won't question that, cause nasu, but the cuck part? What's the deal there?
>>
>>55060150
Huh, could've sworn it didn't...

>And the perk is One With The Galaxy (it's a freebie, or 100)
Thanks! That looks really useful. And also explains why I couldn't find it, I was looking at the higher-priced things...
>>
File: This sword is NOT cute.png (254KB, 306x390px) Image search: [Google]
This sword is NOT cute.png
254KB, 306x390px
>>55060229
I guess they dont think Swords can be cute
>>
>>55060177
Hmm. How would Emiya react if he saw an Excalibur Fragment (from Soul Eater) wielding one of the Excaliburs (from DxD)?
How would Arturia react, for that matter?
>>
>>55060254
Bring Excalibur with you and have him pester Arturia.
>>
>>55059122
Damn Aquaman is looking good.
>>
>>55060170
Everyone is going Asgardian Anon.
>>
>>55060254
"Huh, that's a neat sword, I should copy it to UBW."

Seriously, they're completely different things that just share a name. No one's going to have some crazy mind-blowing experience on seeing something that has the same name as their weapon but is obviously not it. And people always have this conversation in regards to Fate, too. It's always "what would Arthuria think if she saw another King Arthur" or "what would Arthuria think if she saw another Excalibur", or shit like that. We've got plenty of other jumps that have mythological elements. There's so much room for wacky folklore crossovers, why do you people fixate on Saber? It can't be because she's a waifu, there are plenty of mythological waifus around.
>>
File: Exclaibur.jpg (13KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
Exclaibur.jpg
13KB, 251x201px
>>55060254
>>
>>55060343
She's like the Proto Waifu

The Waifu modern Mytholical Waifus are built upon
>>
>>55059948
Mira gets triggered in the Xenoverse timeline because he sees everyone else getting powerups and gets jealous.

In the Online timeline he actually remains sane and the two end up married eventually.

So 50/50 on it working for her, really.
>>
>>55060343
Because she is in every fate as a main character. Thats like asking why do people care about luffy or devil fruit in one piece.
>>
>>55060343
They're retarded fanboys.
>>
>>55060394
People don't use Luffy all the time in examples.
>>
>>55060394
No she isn't, she's in two Fates. And besides, that doesn't explain why it's always Fate. Why not go to Marvel and mess with Thor by showing him the Mjolnir you picked up in Viking Saga? Or go to Journey to the West and introduce Sun Wukong to Jin Mo-Ri, and watch his horror at this version of him that self-identifies as Korean. Have some imagination.
>>
>>55059778
Even?
>>
File: hm3-beta(8).png (101KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hm3-beta(8).png
101KB, 800x1200px
>>55058346
>formal Jumper attire
Pic related is an approximation, for both genders. Somewhere between a hippie witch and an exotic prince in uniform. The exact details tend to vary a bit to better fit with the spirit of the current Jump, but I always keep the basic color scheme, though it's often somewhat muted.

>casual
Just the lower half, plus a sleeveless shirt.

>battle-ready
The same, but much more robotic/power-armor-looking. A golden mask, some plates, glowing parts, etc... I don't actually gain much volume in armor, though my clothes will get much lengthier and floaty when I decide to use them as shielding or weapons, or more likely just for dramatic effect when I cast spells.
>>
>>55060343
>"Huh, that's a neat sword, I should copy it to UBW."
You clearly don't know much about how Emiya's ability works if you think it's simply "see sword and make copy."
This isn't simply "a sword somebody called Excalibur" this is "the genuine Excalibur whose history does not match the other genuine Excalibur."

As for Arturia, it's more the idea of her reaction to finding out that Excalibur (or at least a fragment thereof) is wielding Excalibur.
>>
>>55056916
Explain what Royalty is, ans what power it grants, that achieving it forces you to stay. Especially since in setting, no one has accomplished it yet, even Koss is still reaching for it.

An actual Kill Six Billion Demons Jump would have some sweet artwork. Just Saying.
>>
>>55060471
They're not her Excalibur, so why should she care? From her perspective they're just two other swords named Excalibur.
>>
>>55060246
that is not a sword that is a girl
>>
>>55058346
As an aside, I find half plate+casual sweater+pants/shorts to be a cool aesthetic
>>
>>55059826
Don't forget Frieza Clan can survive even bisected & cut into pieces. When Frieza was ressurected he was in tiny bits thank to Future Trunks. It only took like a few days in the tank to be reformatted. Plus Frieza was able to master Golden Form while in Hell, unable to move & being tormented everyday for what seemed like forever.

He might be a mutant among his kind but even in DBZ when he was Cyborg Frieza. King Cold was said to be at a higher power level. Just they jobbed to Future Trunks because its Future Trunks.
>>
>>55060448
He was talking about how there's a derivative of her in every fate. And there is, except in Strange/Fake.
>>
File: A sword.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
A sword.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>>55060493
TSURUGI DA
>>
File: emperr.jpg (226KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
emperr.jpg
226KB, 601x500px
>>55060493
>>
>>55060471
He can't copy divine weapons unless it's in the moon cell, that's why he can't copy Excalibur under normal circumstances.
>>
File: IMG_1790.jpg (165KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1790.jpg
165KB, 1000x1000px
>>55060520
Rowboat Girlyman here to save the Imperium!
>>
File: Dorn primarch appendix.jpg (86KB, 376x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dorn primarch appendix.jpg
86KB, 376x960px
>>55060493
I don't trust you, Dorn
>>
File: IMG_0825.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
>>55057793
Kingdom Hearts
Origin: Magician (free)
Human (free)
Tema Del Jumper (free)
Tema Di Mondi (free)
JRPG Style (free)
Magical Potential (free)
Hit It (free)
Protect the World Border (free)
MP Rage (free)
MP Haste (900)
Maniacal Magical Mixes (600)
Barriers (400)
Dream Drop (200)
Link Style (100)
Link Attack (0)
Nightmare (-200)
Sleepwalker (-250)
Dream Catcher (-300)
Nomura Brand Outfit (free)
Ethers (free)
Mega-Ether (1, 2, 1)
Drive Clothes (1,1,1)
Wisdom Form (free)
Valor Form (1,0,1)
Master Form (1,0,0)
Deck of Cards (Orbs expended)
Wooden Sword+ (free)
Dream Rod (free)
Trinity (free) Sol and Auctor
My Friends by My Side (-400) Import the Demagorgon kid and pick someone new up.
Paopu Pursuer (-300)
Castle Oblivion (0)
A middling wizard wakes up from the strangest dream. He soon discovers strange abilities and goes out to help fight in hopes of jogging his memory. Strange corridors, monsters, and spells coming to mind as he tries to help protect his new home. Perhaps more will return to him if he goes exploring the worlds, and makes a stand against the Heartless menace, his dreams on parade for the world to see.

Companion builds alongside plot installments to follow shortly. Mostly didn't work them out for Overlord because I didn't feel like figuring out the cascade of free skills again.
>>
>>55060471
Oh, fuck off, anon. I was being flippant. Yes, I know he can see the history of the things he copies. Doesn't matter. It's not going to make an Excalibur from another world any more genuine to him. It's a completely different object that just happens to have a history with some very slight similarities to the history of the Excalibur that he considers "the real one". He's not going to go "b-b-but how, this am impossible!". He's just going to find it weird and move on, because it's clearly something different.
>>
File: DSDSDS.jpg (216KB, 749x1067px) Image search: [Google]
DSDSDS.jpg
216KB, 749x1067px
>>55060520
Father, i refuse to accept that an eastern terran human girl that has neither hilt, blade nor handgaurd can be considered a "Sword"...

...perhaps an unsanctioned psyker wytch or some new xenos that appears human, but not a "sword".

>>55060547
hello brother

>>55060561
I trust me faithful citizen
>>
>>55060515
No there aren't. There are derivatives of Nero in every Fate. She was the chronologically first Saberface that we know of, meaning that Arthuria copied her and not the other way around.
>>
File: dorn he was high on narcotics.jpg (189KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
dorn he was high on narcotics.jpg
189KB, 601x500px
>>55060587
Dense Dorn goes in a Jumpchain when
>>
>>55060541
Excalibur exists within UBW even if he can't project it (provided he's seen it via dream cycle or Archer's arm) - I would presume that this is more a function of his conceptual position as being the sheath than his own abilities.
>>
File: 1436211126658.jpg (147KB, 600x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1436211126658.jpg
147KB, 600x1094px
>>55060154
My magical negro
>>
File: Chuck.gif (375KB, 190x142px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck.gif
375KB, 190x142px
>>55060630
>>
>>55059772
Frieza's race is already pretty strong, but Frieza himself was stated to be an absurd fuck strong mutant if I'm remembering correctly. He's basically like the Broly of his race but with 5000% less rage. He never did anything ever for that level of strength but exist, he might as well have been an office worker being asked to crush ants for all the effort he put int. So when he did actually throw any effort at all into developing himself, the gains were absurd.

Or that's how I understood it.
>>
>>55060581
Not once did I imply that he would BSOD with "This is impossible!"
If he was ever going to do that, he would have done so while fighting Gil and seeing all the fucking prototypes for every weapon ever.
I asked "How would he react to seeing it?"

So come down off your pedestal and fucking chill with the rest of us mere mortals.
>>
>>55060047
hey that's rad
what perk from Libriomancer are you using? do people know your ten bodies share one mind or do they all have separate personas?
>>
>>55060254
I like some people's interpretations where Excalibur treats her similar to his own Arthur, in that they have a completely operable business relationship despite how absurd that might seem for everyone else in proximity.
>>
>>55060591
This is umu revisionism
>>
File: Collection.jpg (90KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Collection.jpg
90KB, 400x400px
>>55057268
>Pic
SpookyDad and Best Daughter? I'd Crowdfund that spinoff.
>>
>>55060660
I wonder how much stronger Frieza gotten during his 4 month training before the Universal Survival Arc. He was fighting on par with SSB Goku, they even achieved a double KO.
>>
Is there a perk that allows you to maintain an effect that requires concentration without actually concentrating on it?
>>
>>55057268
>That pic
"This is why we stopped 'Bring your Daughter to Work Day' here in the office."
>>
>>55060591
Actually >>55060515 is what i meant
>>
>>55060755
If you actually taught Frieza how to train a fraction as hard as Vegeta and helped him work on his stamina, I'd bet on him easily becoming one of the strongest characters bar none, easily reaching the Gods of Destruction even without special angel training.
>>
>>55060783
Jackie is best daughteru. She'll give you lots of kisses, huggus, and love.

>>55060804
Well he doesn't have a stamina issue anymore. He perfected the Golden Form while in Hell. I hope they give Frieza a GoD spot when things are over.
>>
>>55060804
...not that anon, but do we have any perks for making students you take loyal or at least grateful to you? Because training Frieza to absurd levels and then having him be actually grateful for you helping him out actually sounds kind of fun.
>>
>>55056824
A lot of blank space here. Why is location and origin all by themselves on a page. Ditto the ending section, place it on the last senario page. The 500 CP Councilman and Old Money stick out like a some thumb, have them 600 CP each and add a 600 tier discount to go with the 200 and 400 tier discounts.

>And he just adores his cute new daughter.
>You’re rich, powerful and raised to one day be one of the strongest women in the world.
Why are you assigning a specific gender in some of the perks and scenarios?
>>
>>55058346
Eva's a cute.
>>
>>55060875
This one is from Desolate Era, it is pretty much done aside from 1 racial choice as far as I know.

The Bond between Master and Student (-800, Discount Hired Expert): The bond between Master and student is one that is as unseeable and untouchable as the energy of the heart. As a cultivator you know that death is around every corner, whether from the tribulations now or a failed Tribulation later on, you need a legacy, a legacy more than some words and a demonstration of your understanding on a cave-wall. No, this legacy is that of a line of disciples that will spread your name and techniques far and wide as they also rise in power further cementing you eternally in the history of the cosmos. Sadly, many can never pick the correct people, either they pick someone who is secretly mind controlling their daughter into a sex-slave, or they find someone with early explosive growth, but with that early talent fading later on. Not for you though, you can always tell the full potential of any person you meet, and if given enough time with them could find opportunities to guide them to reaching it, or surpassing it. If you felt like it you could turn a mortal late into their life into a celestial immortal in five hundred thousand years even if they never had a chance of reaching the Zifu stage. The small problem of people that are good on the outside, but turn out to be completely evil on the inside is moot as well because any person you personally take on as a disciple will always feel a strong bond towards you, to the point where even if you just gave someone a few pointers they’d be willing to shed tears for you on your deathbed.
>>
>>55060207
Bancho that's not how that works. Shirou is a person, his magic is just shaped like a sword and his magics elements is swords. He's still a person.
>>
>>55060841
Oh, my bad about that, I guess I overlooked it. Yeah though, Freiza becoming a "Golden God of Destruction" would be pretty great.

>>55060875
I'm pretty sure we have some perks for indenturing a deeper sense of loyalty from followers somewhere. I totally agree on the fun part too, Frieza is a pretty fun character and he abides by total goofballs in his army as long as they're strong, so he's not a killjoy either.
>>
>>55060471
>You clearly don't know much about how Emiya's ability works if you think it's simply "see sword and make copy."
I mean that's literally exactly what it is.
>>
>>55060783
I feel like King Hassan would get along well with Jack, she's one of the only assassins who did not get caught while alive.
>>
>>55060927
Er, I meant to phrase that in a "not a total killjoy like most tyrants either" kind of way.
>>
>>55060875
Not quite correct, but there's always Shaper's Authority in EVO. Depends on how many training perks and aids you give him though.
>>
>>55060935
Isn't that mostly because she's the personified manifestation of thousands of dead kids and babies?
>>
>>55060935
You cant be caught if you were never born
>>
>>55058346
Clothes are for people less than perfectly beautiful.
>>
>>55060907
Huh, that's actually really good. Thanks anon.

>>55060927
>>55060943
It'll be tons of fun. Though that reminds me, I also have to teach the Ginyu Force JoJo style posing, to compliment what they already have. It's going to be great.

>>55060949
This also helps.
>>
>>55060914
Nope shirou is indeed a sword.
>>
>>55060894
>Why is location and origin all by themselves on a page.
Personal preference, probably? That and it looks nicer.
>>
>>55060977
The Ginyu Force would be eternally grateful if you refined their posing to greater heights. Maybe try to get Zarbon in on it by demonstrating the beauties that those talented in the art are capable of?
>>
>>55060989
>>
>>55061013
It looks like a half done jump with mostly blank pages back to back.
>>
>>55061019
Shit sword tho, he's all rusty and not all that sharp.
>>
File: BAD LEGEND.jpg (87KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
BAD LEGEND.jpg
87KB, 650x650px
>>55058983
>filename
I got that reference.

>>55058925
I have an austically detailed document going into my modified biology and how I make human form work. The gist of it is that beneath the skin it's mostly muscular hydraulics, cooling systems and scale polyps, with the skeletal structure basically being Dov bones that were ground down to whatever shape was required.

My boobs are also basically impact gel at this point.

>>55060454
I think he means that the first digit is an odd-number? Because 300 is still an even number despite filling that criteria.

>>55060591
>>55060727
I approve of this stance.
>>
>>55060576
> A Build for Kingdom Hearts that does not include either Nobody/Heartless or Keyblade Wielder.

That's rare, looks interesting.
>>
Jump One: Marvel Magic
Warrior God 700
Domain: Forging 500
Elder God Hybrid: Buri 200
Jumper: The Everglorious 200
Battle Banter 200
Prince of Power 100
Forgemaster -200
Divine Metals (both) -600
Star Forge -900
Worthy Weapon (Forging Hammer, Forging) -1300
Mutated Stomach -1200 (enchanted metals)
Axis -1000
Kid Jumper -800
Jumpersleep -600
Journey Into Mystery -300
Scarlet Fever 000
MCU VOL. 1
Tech Expert 900
Professor of Asskicking (Chemistry, Metallurgy, Biochemistry) 900
I Am Iron Man 700
Retro-Engineer 400
Asgardian 000
Holotable 000
Nitramene 000
Strange Formula -100
Extremis Formula -200
Steel Heart 000
MCU Vol. 2
Tech Expert 1200
For The Camera 1200
Enhancements 1000
Bring Out Veronica 700
Enlightenment 300
Holotablets 300
Last Name Corporation (Jarnsmith) 000
Sling Ring 000
Chakra Books 000
Relic
Beyond the Boundaries (Magic Armor)
Skilled in Knowledge (first free)
Beyond the Boundaries
-Asgardian Theories (Power Armor)
Composite Research -50
Relic: 2000
Appearance Alterations + Reshaping + Glow of Magic 1800
- Now a plated, heavily jointed and flex pointed, Uro armor with Adamantium accents and runing, and glowing orange lights shining through the flex points (can be dimmed).
Inert 1750 (A grey suit, charcoal shirt, and red tie)
Hunter's Sense 1650
Self-Maintenance 1450
Astral Sight 1250
Imbuement (2: Inert and Self-Maintenance) 800
Fragmentation 500
Elemental Manipulation 000 (Fire)
Armor
Iron Man Mk. XLIII -250
Outsourcing, Call Trisha (first free), Suit Up -250
Love Sandwich -300
Armor
Swapping Upgrade 1800
Kinetic Gel Interior 1700
Vibranium Weave 1400
"Badassium" Reactor 1200
Omnium Infusion 900
Sonic Cannons 800
Repulsor Tech 600
Additional Thrusters 500
Slim it Down 450
Sensory Filters 400
Device Integration Slot 300 (Holotablets)
Environmental Protection 200
Stress Distribution System 100
Fire Suppression System 000
Continuity -200
It's Strange -100 (Jarnsmith)
Nerd 000 (I am a nerd. I'm a pretty irritating one too)
>>
>>55061043
Whoops.
>I think he means that the first digit is an odd-number? Because 300 is still an even number despite filling that criteria
was meant for >>55060449

I still don't get how this happens. Is it a glitch or am I just blind and stupid?
>>
File: KONO DIO DA.png (2MB, 1850x1920px) Image search: [Google]
KONO DIO DA.png
2MB, 1850x1920px
>>55061016
We will reach new levels of posing skill! Zarbon will only be the first to join the ranks of posing! One day, even Frieza will see the light, even if I can only get him to do DIO-style posing.
>>
>>55060630
Is there ever a reason given why Black Mages are just shadows with floating glowy eyes?
>>
>>55061052
Was more interested in the Dream Stuff and Mage perks. Gives me minibosses somewhat more up to fanwank and a more interesting way of getting them. Sol's probably going Wielder, and Minigorgon Nobody though.
>>
>>55059975
>>55061058
There you go! I'm gonna write up a short thing if I have time.
>>
>>55061094
Depends on the continuity, but I think in FFX they were more like bioweapons/machines than an actual job?
>>
>>55061094
They're very, very black.
>>
>>55061094
They like the look, that's all. Just a little cosmetic glamour. Though in FF8 they're artificial homunculi and that's what they really look like.
>>
>>55061094
Well i mean in 9 they're a type of construct
>>
>>55061094
Depending on the Final Fantasy yeah. >>55061110 actually that was IX not X, X was Yuna and terrible laughing guy.
>>
>>55060989
No he's not. Shirou's origin is sword, that's a completely different thing from him literally being a sword. His ultimate origin, the cause of "Emiya Shirou existing the way he does" is one of swords. But Shirou isn't a sword, he's a human being. His soul is that of a humans and he exists with and influences the human order.

He's no more a sword then Kiritsugu was cutting and tying, or Shiki is nothing
>>
>>55061094
Shh. The Heartless are in disguise.
>>
>>55061110
>>55061113
No inn ffx lulu was the blackmage, titty witch was human.

And in 8 everyone was human and sorcerresses looked human just had more powers.

You guys are thinking 9.
>>
>>55061136
I think that was an actual thing in Kingdom Hearts 2, where Vivi was being possessed during the initial chapter/prologue to the story.
>>
>>55061126
Sure buddy and I bet you dont think arthur was a dragon either.
>>
>>55060804
I wouldn't be so sure. Freeza's potential seems to have hit its limit. I doubt that he can equal Beerus without some Angel training.
>>
>>55061143
Lulu was titty witch
>>
>>55061029
>2 "blank" pages, separated into sections
>hurr teh jump is mostely blank paegs
Ah, I see the problem. You're a goddamn idiot.
>>
File: why me.jpg (48KB, 311x210px) Image search: [Google]
why me.jpg
48KB, 311x210px
>>55061122
>>55061143
>FFX was Titus
I nearly managed to forget about that one. Nearly.

Almost managed to erase it from my memory and replace it with happy memories of IX.
>>
File: Jackpast.jpg (24KB, 304x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jackpast.jpg
24KB, 304x480px
>>55060958
>>55060959
The was an original little stabby ball of cute. She's the one who cut up women trying to remember her mom. (All she could remember was the womb.)
>>
>>55061160
Yep
>>
File: MIghty Sabers XX.jpg (158KB, 956x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MIghty Sabers XX.jpg
158KB, 956x1000px
>>55061148
No Artoria was a Lion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSdm0rE3nWU

Most Saber's are inclined to be Kamen Riders as my pic clearly shows.
>>
>>55061195
So glad I cucked Waka in that game
>>
>>55061175
I prefer X. Titus was at least a functional non angst driven hero.
>>
>>55061155
Mmmm, I suppose the Saiyans always were the hyper growth, super training race even if other characters had comparable stats. It feels like if every other race was able to reach to new heights with years of dedicated training, Frieza who has only really had like a year of "gitting gud" would be able to push so much further than they already have.
>>
>>55061165
Check out the last two pages also.
Why are you so invested in defending laziness anon?
>>
>>55060958
She's the demon born to fulfill the wishes of revenge on Victorian London given by the countless children and babies killed by it. When Jeanne exorcises her she gets hit by the combined memories of her and breaks down from how horrible they are.
>>
File: cat mordred.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
cat mordred.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
>>55061197
Mordred is a cat, runs in the Pendragon bloodline
>>
>>55061238
Only after like the twentieth time or so of seeing this picture have I realized they drew the cat's butthole.
>>
>>55061238
Implying. At least she didn't open her legs to some random Japanese hussie like her father. Or fall in love with her master who's a literal retard.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
So guys I have a request. I'm currently working on a neat little thing and I need some help with it. I have taken a few decades to reverse engineer the Kinetic Cestus and now wish to make a new pair as a Noble Phantasm. So my request is for a name and a neat little backstory, since all Noble Phantasms I build with Item Creation are 'blank' I fill the blank with history blurbs most of the time using Colourful Backgrounds (Drakengard), which I hope stays in the first Drakengard Jump after the break up, so it's about four paragraphs long and can be totally OC or a part of my own Jumper's history with a drop of misery inserted.

Just wanting to interact more, also builds incoming soon... ish.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Overlord (The Game) Jump 131:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Heroic Party [+300]
Ire of a Goddess [+300]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Dark Diplomacy [-100]
Uplifting [-100]
Minion Master [-50]
Minion Logistics [-150]
Minion Affinity [-300]
Evil Power [-600]
Items:
Flag of the Overlord (Free)
Overlord Gear (Free)
Ruined Tower (Free)
Brown Minion Hive (Free)
Blue Minion Hive [-300]
Minions & Companions:
50 Brown Minions (Free)

“So,” I touched Ranma’s scorched bones and with an effort of magical might I restored the limb and weapon to proper function, “no more experimenting with the Kinetic Cestus until I produce the Noble Phantasm form of them. I can have a Nameless made in a few minutes, which will be enough to keep it from being broken next time we try the Seed of Fire trick again.”
“Agreed,” everyone said at once.
>>
>>55061290
You have to earn those depressing stories, Gaunlet. You can't just say "oh, yeah, some guy totally killed a bunch of kids with this", that's cheating. Either go murder some children yourself or find someone to do it for you, making it up is for hacks.
>>
>>55061148
And Lio Shirazumi was a lion.
>>
>>55061233
I am going to have a lot of fun designing Grand Assassin Jack the Ripper. One minute, tiny cute cottonball. the next minute? Hungry Ghost Apocalypse. (made of tiny ghosts.)
>>
>>55061324
Ryuma is not only a Jumper (and therefore a quack if not a hack) but also a Saotome, so yeah he's not going to kill anyone for that stories when he can literally have a perk do the heavy lifting on that subject in particular.
>>
>>55061094
Because it looks cool.
>>
>>55061290
How about The Pwrpas Pistyll for a name.
>>
>>55061356
Then I will have nothing more to do with you. Good day, sir!
>>
>>55061343
Make them literal waves of ghostly babies that died in the womb formed out of poison fog and screaming in eternal pain.
>>
>>55061379
>Pwrpas Pistyll
Why this in particualr? I am getting nothing on my google.

>>55061381
Nice meeting you anon, byebye!
>>
>>55061415
Image didn't stick

For you >>55061379
>>
>>55061231
>laziness
>when it'd be easier to just leave everything together
Lol. Also

>implying I'm invested
Nah. Though why do you care so much about a simple formatting choice? Also, I realize your retarded ass probably doesn't read very much, but go pick up a book and I guarantee you the first 4 pages are "blank"... and about 1-2 pages in and after the end of the table of contents... and the end of most chapters. They do it because it looks nicer than splicing a bunch of barely-related shit together that shares no continuity.
>>
>>55061415
>>55061431
>Pwrpas Pistyll
I dunno, i just translated Punching Fist Thing to welsh and got that.
>>
>>55061444
Ah Welsh one of the many languages that I don't know at all and that google just spazes out on.
>>
>>55061479
Pretty sure that most things and people spaz out on Welsh.
>>
>>55061409
I was thinking ssomething more along the lines of thousand of ghostly children constantly muttering a cacophony of (So hungry..., Its cold..., are you my mum?) and general hacking sounds from the ones who did as labor in the factories. Think Alucard's army from Hellsing. I have pic but image limit reached.
>>
>>55056916
Is the altform altering of Holy Thorn Knights and Ebon Devil an one-time thing, or could I choose whether I want to be eldritch/devilish whenever I take one of my altforms?

Really cool either way, but hoping I can do this whenever. Especially since I might want to eldritch-ify an altform I pick up later.
>>
>>55061510
Well I was thinking about naming it the Exotar but I doubt anyone would get the reference.
>>
>>55061175
Tidus was fine. He was a bit of a brat at first and the laughing scene was bad, but he's a likeable enough guy and so is the rest of the cast.

He was trying to force laughter so they could get their minds off of things and continue the journey, it's not even supposed to be serious.
>>
>>55061479
>just spazes out on
That's an apt description of Welsh tho
>>
>>55061238
A cat is fine too.
>>
What Zelda jumps do we have?
>>
>>55061726
Minish Cap, Wind Waker. That's it.
>>
>>55061726
Generic Zelda, BLADE's Wind Waker, and my Legend of Zelda Minish Cap. There have been three different anons taking up the mantel of Majora's Mask and I have no idea what the progress on it looks like, though last time I saw it it was pretty solid.
>>
>>55061745
No BotW?
>>
>>55061725
Cat like girl maybe, not a regular cat.
>>
>>55061763
Digger was working on one, but I think it was dropped.
>>
>>55061763
Currently Spacebattles has the Breath of the Wild and whilst I'd love it to come over here the people of SB haven't posted it and Digger gave up his claim to BotW along with quite a few other Jumps.
>>
>>55061726
Fuck. I need to get back to working on Twilight Princess.

Does anyone know any good LPs?
I tried to do a replay of my copy for the Wii but the low res made me want to kill myself and I stopped.
>>
>>55061805
>People are getting to the point where they can't handle Wii graphics
Damn kids. Back in my day, we played the Atari 2600 and we liked it.
>>
>>55061805
Krow's Graveyard has a pretty good LP of Twilight Princess. 100% completion, as well as no commentary so you can focus on what's going on.
>>
We need a Kronk Jump.
>>
>>55061805
>low res
Are you joking?
>>55061859
I don't know that feel, but I cut my teeth on Nintendo 64.
Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, man. Dark shit for a child.
>>
>>55061915
>I don't know that feel, but I cut my teeth on Nintendo 64.
>Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, man. Dark shit for a child.
Not him but I know what you mean....Queen Gohma.
Thread posts: 670
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.