[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a pretty good system. Come at me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 45

File: index.jpg (11KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 306x165px
It's a pretty good system. Come at me.
>>
>initiative is based purely on cards with no attributes affecting it
>>
>>55044301
>implying initiative needs to be modified by an attribute

Go back to D&D. House rule shotguns to a +1 bonus and you're fine, btw.
>>
>>55044301
The Quick trait lets you re-draw if you get anything under 5.
>>
>>55044236
I love Savage worlds. But every time I try to have a discussion about it, everyone seems to get all pissy. What's the deal? I honestly don't understand, my players and I all have a blast whenever we use it for a campaign.
>>
>>55044236
It's okay at running most things, but hardly ever great at running anything. Solid choice for new players
>>
>>55044425
I feel the same way, as someone who has recently discovered the system. It feels lovely being a SW fan. Because of the backlash I get when I bring it up, I rarely try to talk about it. The only time you can get away with talking about the system is if you're discussing Deadlands, and even those discussions are filled with talk of how SW ruined it. I just want to be able to gush about the system I like in the same way fans of other games get to.
>>
I like Savage Worlds as a concept, but I've never actually gotten to play it so my knowledge of it is purely academic with zero actual field experience.
>>
>>55044327
>a crippled retard should have the same chance of going first as someone with peak human physical and mental attributes
Hmmmm
>>
>>55044425
>>55044517
There's basically one troll (I assume, maybe it's always a different one with the same pasta?) that just likes to shit on the game for some reason.

I think a bit more thought going into benny economy and possibly streamlining the system a bit further, maybe employing a weapon creation system like Savage Armory in core could improve it significantly, but overall it's pretty gud.
>>
>>55044593
>simulationism
Not even once. Even then, initiative could be decided by a number of factors: perception, quickness, the ability to predict the actions of others. How does one decide "realistically"? You don't.
>>
>>55044617
Well there is a soft confirmation that they are updating the core rules. At gencon they had a product poster that showed a new core rulebook, fantasy companion, and horror companion.
>>
>>55044593
>What is the edge designed for Quick people?
>>
>>55044649
Oh, didn't know that!

I don't expect them to change much though. I think there wasn't even a version of the core rulebook that had the errata about shaken.
>>
>>55044638
>>55044653
Come on. This board would be so much better if people just learned not to feed the trolls. If they wanted to have a real discussion with you about mechanics, they would be far less rude about their criticisms.
>>
Yeah, I'm not expecting a big change either, but it's nice to know they're still updating. The books look in line with the style of the recent super and sci fi companions, which I like, as the other two companions don't currently look fantastic from a design standpoint. Not bad, but I just have a few nitpicky things.
>>
>>55044236
I haven't played it, but it looks pretty cool. I think it could stand to be streamlined a bit. The core of the game is pretty simple, but it's got a decent bit of detail stacked on top of that, some of which I feel isn't necessary. But then I tend to think that most games are more convoluted than they need to be.
>>
Played my first game yesterday. Had a blast. Really enjoy the trappings as they gave so much flavor to our alchemists powers. He had an obscure potion that was flavored as darkness in a bottle. The rogue-y character carried it on him and uncorked it when he needed some portable dark.

Our party was investigating some witches casting rituals using the rules from the horror companion. We ultimately fucked with them and caused the casting to fail, causing a dark entity to come through by luck of the cards. We high tailed it out of there, realizing we just created our big bad.
>>
I know there is a troll in this thread discussing initiative, but for the sake of actual rules discussion, there is an alternate rule to use an agility roll for initiative, with each success or raise granting a new card, giving you the option of taking the best. Clint said it was for people who wanted differences in reaction speed, and I think it works well.
>>
>>55044638
Hey now, I like both GURPS and SW. Just for different styles.
>>
>>55045031
They do really feel so similar in different ways, like two sides of a single coin. But the differences make them what they are. I like both and play both. Savage Worlds has swingy dice rolls, GURPS rolls are much more solid. Not a criticism, but sometimes I want one over the other.
>>
I'm not a big fan of how hindrances are implemented and I feel the cards make it unwieldy, but I do like the game.
>>
Waiting for that ass with his tired copypasta in 5.4.3.2.1........
>>
>>55045031
>>55045056
I've GM'd enough different genre's and setting rules in SW to know what the system feels like and I really enjoy it, but never tried GURPS. How would you compare the GM'ing experience in GURPS to running Savage Worlds?
>>
>>55044236
>Come at me.
I mean, I agree with you, so I suppose I could come give you a high-five or something?
>>
>>55044236
It's a great system, Anon. Nice to see more people here that enjoy it.
>>
>>55044301
>What are edges
The only attributes that make sense for initiative are agility and smarts, the two attributes that are already over filled with shit.

>>55044425
Anger is the only real way to talk about something with enough passion to avoid getting pushed off the board sadly. The reason why edition wars are so popular and all that.
>>
>>55048340
I have to disagree, with how slow /tg/ is.

I honestly think the issue is people don't have enough questions about how Savage Worlds works because it's so straight, and we don't ever bother with story-times or anything.

Which I guess I could fix.

Question: how would you run a game where each player controls 5-7 characters?

As for storytime, I'm currently running a game where each player controls 5-7 characters. If anyone cares.
>>
>>55048404
Storytime it. Are they all wildcards or some extras mixed in?
>>
So, something that always bothered me about Savage Worlds is how you only get 2 advances per rank that do anything interesting, less if you are a Spellcaster.

What are the most useless Edges? I'm thinking that every rank each character gets an Edge from that list for free as long as they meet the requirements.
Things like Beast Bond, Combat Reflexes, Connections, Jack-Of-All-Trades, Linguist.

You can change it up, add things like Martial Artist so you can have a more Wuxa game, add the various Professional edges to promote specialization, etc.
>>
>>55048404
I've run a game with 13-16 characters, if that's any help?
>>
>>55048466
>So, something that always bothered me about Savage Worlds is how you only get 2 advances per rank that do anything interesting, less if you are a Spellcaster.
What is an "interesting" Edge for you?
>>
I really would not suggest playing Savage Worlds.
Savage Worlds is a shitty system that tries too hard to reinvent the wheel. The exploding die and raise mechanics make any form of encounter balance/planning impossible. A rank 1 novice can one-shot a dragon with lucky die rolls using his fist. The system boasts that bennies are used for "cool things" like players changing narrative or pulling off impossible stunts, but players just hoard them for use as extra hit points. The chase system (any iteration of it) is an absolute shit storm of retardation. The 3-wound limit is just plain bad game design. The community is full of sad 40-something-year-old zealots who foam at the mouth at any notion of house ruling the assy mechanics. Shotguns are utterly broken and despite having the same average damage as a rifle, end up dealing twice as much because of exploding dice. The entire game works on a fucktarded tabletop scale so you either have to use miniatures for EVERY combat or have fun doing extra math every time you want to figure out range penalties. It's like the worst parts of FATE and GURPS put together, with none of the upsides. Don't play it. Leave it in the trash where it belongs.
>>
>>55048404
That sounds absolutely fucking stupid. Why would you each run 5 to 7 characters?
>>
>>55048404
I suppose same here. I enjoy using savage worlds for genre mismashing. Fantasy supers is my favorite.

I still think the main issue is that most of these threads in the immediate past that most discussion has been about telling that one guy (you know who) that he's wrong and all of his issues can be fixed with moments of thought already written out in various companions.

As for your question I would absolutely not under any circumstances make them wildcards. Too much book keeping.

What do you all think about the first strike/spear combo being so strong?
>>
>>55048557
Edges that provide new or lateral options.
Danger Sense is interesting in that it gives you a new roll that you did not have access to before, as well as telling your GM that you want to be ambushed so you can make that roll.
The professional edges are interesting in that they help you define your character, guiding how you will play them.
Improvisational Fighter is interesting because it allows you to use random objects as weapons consistently.
McGyver allows you do entirely random junk, but it will always add to your ability to do things, without making you 'stronger'.
>>
>>55045426
>I'm not a big fan of how hindrances are implemented
Exactly. Half the hindrances aren't even hindrances. Shit like "cautious" or "heroic" aren't even drawbacks. They are only drawback if the GM tskes away control of your character to make him act retardedly cautious. Why do games constantly try to incentivize roleplaying with mehandicap rewards? You should be role-playing because you want to, not because it gives you extra skill points. Fucking retards who made savage worlds probably have to use the hindrances to convince themselves to role play, fucking fat wargamer pieces of shit.
>>
>>55048404
Are you playing X-COM or something? Jesus.
>>
>>55044871
>The core of the game is pretty simple, but it's got a decent bit of detail stacked on top of that, some of which I feel isn't necessary.
Exactly. They can't even get the details right. Like a Garand dealing less damage than an ak47 despite using a MORE powerful cartridge. Same with fucking G3. Ridiculous. They put in so many gun rules then fall for gun memes like AK47 dealing SO MUCH DAMAGE OMG that they probably learned from counterstrike or call of duty. What a load of horse shit.
>>
File: 09 - Finance.jpg (835KB, 980x1280px) Image search: [Google]
09 - Finance.jpg
835KB, 980x1280px
>>55048453
>>55048652
>>55048719
They each get two wild cards and five mooks. With five players, that's 35 characters crammed into on GMPC U-Boat. The setting is a science fantasy homebrew we cooked up together using Microscope and Kingdom. Bronze Age and Neolithic inspired societies but with pulpy science fiction tech. Think phalanxes of diesel powered, 5 meter tall, mecha, sprawling metropolis that look like Hugh Ferriss teamed up with Phidias or Imhotep, and lots of Greek myth style heroism. All wrapped up in a giant halo world that's day-night cycle is determined by it's orbit around it's host planet, which itself is on a very eccentric orbit. Let me review my notes and I'll draft up a storytime.

I would say we're running it very similar to how XCOM flows, they're playing smugglers and pirates on a treasure hunt and spend of lot of time tacticooling around ruins and ports.

>>55048487
Tell us how you handle it anon. I'm just trying to get conversation going. I just made a point to ask each of them to not create 7 combat characters, so that fights don't get overwhelming. It helps that SW is fast.

>>55048592
Do I still have to pay for the pasta if it's so fucking late?

>>55048665
>genre mismashing
Which is what we absolutely love it for.

>What do you all think about the first strike/spear combo being so strong?
I think it's destroying anything I throw at my players. One of the wild cards, the Captain of the U-Boat, is this fuck-huge, gnarled, old lizardman who likes to main hand an Orichalcum halberd and he just wrecks shit
>>
>>55044236
It's got some serious scaling issues. My personal favorites include how you can become the best pilot ever by taking one special talent thing, but fuck help you if you want to do the same thing with science. You have to master science and magic before you can do such a feat, for some reason.

Also, your backstory is pointless due to the dice mechanics, be prepared for your medic with a backstory of years of training in the special forces to be outperformed by johnny mc-schmuck with his exploding dice.
If you can look past the nonsensical dice mechanics and poor scaling it's not the worst game you could play.
>>
>>55048862
>I think it's destroying anything I throw at my players. One of the wild cards, the Captain of the U-Boat, is this fuck-huge, gnarled, old lizardman who likes to main hand an Orichalcum halberd and he just wrecks shit

Ok tone it back a LITTLE
>>
>>55048908
>medic with a backstory not befitting a 0xp character
If you have healer and a d4-2 is consistently out shining you I'd call into question the gm's interpretation of unskilled checks (page 63
>The GM may decide that
a character has no chance at a particular skill if he has no
training in it—such as performing surgery or flying a plane.)

Or it is super statistical improbability.

Also backstory is literally the defining quality of common knowledge checks, which again are entirely up to the gm to not fuck up
>>
>>55048917
I honestly want to try and throw some heavy armored mecha, tanks, or monsters his way, since he doesn't have any way to penetrate that kind of defense alone, but his teamwork edges combined with how loyally even the other wild cards stay by him have made it impossible. Maybe I'll punish them for grouping together with explosives. Grenades, CAS, artillery. Something.

I'm honestly really happy with how tactically they've learned to play.
>>
>>55048983
A d8 with a skill is supposed to be more skilled than a d4, but thanks to exploding dice happening for the d4 so much more often, it often isn't. That's what I meant, apologies for not being clearer.
>>
>>55049085
Except that's literally not how probability works you moron.
>>
>>55049085
Step 1.
http://anydice.com/

Step 2.
Enter in
output [highest of [explode d8] and [explode d6]]
output [highest of [explode d4] and [explode d6]]

Step 3)Be wrong.
Step 4)Realize that wound penalties further skew things towards someone specked out to heal wounds that >>55048983 pretty bluntly states that a gm can make exclusive.
>>
>>55049111
It's pasta anon, just ignore him.
>>
>>55049085
Due to the 25% chance for the d4 to explode, it will occur more often than the 12.5 % chance on the d4, before factoring in the d6 "fuck it" die.
This means that someone who has specialized up to a d8 has a disadvantage over someone who has just put in a d4, as the one with the d4 has a 50% chance to succeed on the d6 (4+) and 25% chance to succeed with an explosion on the d4. This is compared to the 62% chance on the d8 and 12.5% chance to explode. This means that spending all that extra effort raising the skill to a d8 would have been better spent getting more d4's.
So that's what I mean about the probabilities, am I making a mistake somewhere?
>>
>>55044649
10 versions in 12 years go team.
Maybe the new version will be better
>>
>>55048908

On our first Savage Worlds session we decided to climb down a steep mountainside. The two characters with high Strength and who had actually invested in the Climb skill ate shit, while the two who had poor Strength and untrained in Climb exploded our d4s enough to climb down no problem. Similar shit happens in combat too. The system is overly random and you can tell that Wild Dice and Bennies were put in to patch things over so you don't get fucked over by the randomness as often.
>>
>>55049343
Strength determines climb speed, hence a lower strength means more checks and more chance of failure.
>>
File: 1286058489848.png (283KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1286058489848.png
283KB, 600x900px
>>55048404
>I honestly think the issue is people don't have enough questions about how Savage Worlds works because it's so straight,

I have a question. The powers system is described as being for pulpy street heroes, and it dies a great job at that, working well as a complement to martial characters or in fantasy settings as fragile artillery. But I want some high fantasy world-changing bullshit. I imagine it as a series of extended rituals, with casters dumping power points into it over a long period of time (or material components, blood sacrifices, etc) and facing increasing spellcasting rolls to keep it together until it's ready.

Is there a setting with rules for that already, or should I start making this shit up from scratch?
>>
>>55048708
Most savage worlds die hards are indeed fat fucking gross bodies
>>
>>55044617
>streamlining
yeah my biggest grief is character creation. i don't want to look at tables of weapons with 5 different stats, and oh btw you looked at weapons from the wrong era.

i don't like having to select a drawback by default. drawbacks are not fun, and neither is leafing through pages of content for something you don't want in the first place.
>>
>>55049562
I don't think I've ever seen something like that. Seems like an awesome idea though, a game ender/changer that the caster/mad scientist/psion puts PP, edges, or cash into over time would be a great plot hook.

Are you thinking one time uses, or infinite uses once they fill it up, so long as something doesn't happen to drain the power?
>>
>>55044593
>>55044301
If I recall, there's a bunch of alternative initiative systems, one of which was proposed by the devs themselves (I THINK).
>>
>>55049562
savage worlds horror companion covers the extended time, the powerpoints (especially from blood) expencive ritually important items, and multiple people helping out.

(have you ever wanted to bolt someone from miles away for an absurd amount of damage?)

>>55049613
>i don't like having to select a drawback by default.
Entirely optional. All hindrances do is get you 4 hindrance points with which you can gain bonuses. You in no way shape or form have to pick them, but even the core book will call you boring for making a character without flaws.

Also its a generic system of course there is going to be more options than you'll use.
>>
File: exploding dice prob.png (18KB, 351x415px) Image search: [Google]
exploding dice prob.png
18KB, 351x415px
>>55049212
I'm not sure I completely follow you (but then I've been up a very long time, and it's a bit hard to focus right now), but let me just say that when you're looking at exploding dice, there are some circumstances where having a smaller die is better, but the cases are limited, and the difference is marginal. If you need to roll the maximum value on a die to succeed, you're better off with a die one size lower. This is because when dice explode, you're always adding at least one to the maximum value, making it impossible to get the maximum value, itself (you can't get a final result of 6 on a d6, because if you roll a 6, you're adding another roll to it).

There are a few ways you can address this. The simplest one is just not to give a shit (which is the Savage Worlds approach). It only matters when your target number is 6, 8, 10, or 12, and only when you're comparing two specific dice (for a target number of 8, the only dice whose probabilities are inverted are the d6 and d8 -- comparing any other combination of dice still works out fine). And it's worth mentioning that there are cases when a person with less skill is better in a certain situation than one with a bit more skill (a total noob, button-masher is often more dangerous in a fighting game against somebody who is decent than somebody who has slightly more than zero experience).

Another pretty easy way to address things is to say that a maximum roll on your second roll is zero. That means that if you roll a 4 on a d4, causing it to explode, then roll another 4, you get a final result of 4+0=4. This means you aren't skipping over the maximum die value, and thus it will always be better to have a larger die. It also means that dice can only explode once, which may or may not be something you like.
>>
>>55049684
And finally, you can just have dice explode at a -1 value. So if you roll a six on a d6, it indicates 5 + another roll rather than 6 + another roll. If you successively roll 2 sixes and a four on a d6, that's 5 + 5 + 4 = 14. This effectively fixes the problem, and still lets dice to explode multiple times, but it's a bit clunky to have to subtract 1 from each exploding die like that (and it increases the chance of somebody making a math error).

Personally, I like the idea of making a maximum result on an exploding die indicate zero. I don't see why dice need to explode more than once, and it gets rid of any die order hinkiness. But ultimately, I think all of this is more a matter of perception than anything else. Overall, a d6 is clearly superior to a d4, and a d8 is clearly superior to a d6. People just fixate on the times when a smaller die happens to give somebody a better roll, and then blow the exploding effect out of proportion.
>>
>>55049684
My group just doesn't use exploding dice for anything other than damage.

We also roll attribute, skill, and wild die and take the highest.
>>
>>55049818
>My group just doesn't use exploding dice for anything other than damage.
"Just doesn't" or "doesn't just"?
>>
>>55049933
The only time we use exploding dice is for damage.
>>
>>55049111
Actually even with a d4 in a skill you have a 62% chance of succeeding. With a s8 it's like 75%. Barely an improvement. Can is horse shit. Mostly because of wild for and Bennies giving characters nonsensical plot armor.
>>
I wish I were allowed to enjoy talking about my favorite system, but every time I'm audacious enough to try everyone has to show up to tell me why the system is bad. Apparently the way I have fun is incorrect and I constantly need to be reminded of this. Meanwhile, fucking paizofinder gets at minimum three separate threads a day where everyone gets to jerk off about how amazing it is.
>>
>>55050017
It's almost like you're playing a system designed to emulate pulpy action movies? Diminishing returns is a problem for you, but players are still too good? Fucking make up your mind.
>>
>>55050066
He's just looking for responses.
>>
>>55050080
so are you.
>>
File: 1213939473848.jpg (81KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1213939473848.jpg
81KB, 750x600px
>>55049628
I was thinking of one-time uses, specifically a druid blessing a whole region and a team of mages and clerics building combat golems, but permanent constructs would be damn neat too.

The use of power points as common currency and different power sources for different effects should give a lot of creative room.

Something like an arcane battery that speeds local PP regeneration but needs to be actively charged and maintained would make a cozy starting base for a party of spellcasters. They'd need apprentices around to recharge it, and mundane characters to fetch rare components, and at this point I'm describing ars magica and I'm not finding that to be a terribly bad thing.
>>
>>55049343
This. I have a character who has d4s in tons of shit and just flips his fucking caltop to 4 like 90 percent of the time and gets like a 23. And somehow it's MY responsibility to make this fucks buy new d4s. No, fuck off savage worlds. Whoever's idea it was to put exploding d4s in an RPG needs to be put in a fucking gas chamber.
>>
>>55050090
Hellforst resource miracles have you covered on the first point. I also believe that one of the hellfrost books also covered golem creation (with horror covering frankenstein's).
>>55050101
Yes stopping your friend from literally cheating is a personal problem.
>>
>>55050087
Dumbest post in this whole thread.
>>
>>55050168
Yeah what of it?
>>
>>55050101
Not our fault you play with cheaters and losers anon.

Now, shoo.
>>
>>55050090
Sounds pretty rad.
>>
>>55044236
>bennies
lol no
>>
>>55050058
Stop whining. You can whine when you explain why an Ak47 deals more damage than a g3 or m1 garand despite using a less powerful cartridge than either one. You can whine after you explain why turning on 3 round burst make you a God tier marksman. You can whine when you explain why shotgun gives the D&D equivalent of a +10 to hit. You can whine when you explain why wearing Kevlar can let you soak a .50 cal butler's armor piercing.

Your game goes beyond pulp or heroic or unrealistic. It just makes zero fucking sense.
>>
>>55050058
I apologize, I've had some bad number related experiences with the game, and
while there are definitely some advantages and disadvantages to the system, its also flexible enough that they work in a variety of settings.
I'm personally a big fan of Necessary Evil, love the idea of the second generation of 'heroes' being villains. Anyone have any stories from playing it?
I'd also be interested in hearing if anyone has read up on the time travel one, timezero I think?
Then of course there's the venerable deadlands, post apocalypse even crazier than most.
Also wondering if anyone picked up the rifts port and has given it a once over, if so what did you think?
Also played in a game where we used the future supplement, sci fi companion I think? It's got some solid rules there, adds some nice customization to the core.
What's your favorite setting, got any stories from games in it?
>>
>>55050058
To be fair only anime pedophiles like shitseeker. Whether or not they are superior that retards who like savage worlds is really in your court but you aren't doing a very good job so far.
>>
>>55050201
Nah, fuck you nigger. D4s don't even roll properly. If your game is easy to cheat at, its a bad game.
>>
File: 25031-88th-trans-co-Vietnam.jpg (67KB, 1200x811px) Image search: [Google]
25031-88th-trans-co-Vietnam.jpg
67KB, 1200x811px
>>55050265
Enjoyed Tour of Darkness immensely, just wish the game I ran in lasted longer. Players got to drive around in pic related scanning the treeline for Charlie
>>
>>55050297
depends on the d4 actually
>>
>>55050265
>Necessary Evil, love the idea of the second generation of 'heroes' being villains. Anyone have any stories from playing it?
Yep. I ran the whole thing. Player broke the campaign from session one by playing a character with intangibility and telekinesis, basically was immortal because he chose magic to be what affected him and basically nothing had magic. Shitty power. He was always intangible too. Also the encounters are literally all "the PCs fight a dozen drones". The group made a joke of the first adventure by all turning invisible or intangible and evading most of the traps.
>>
>>55050258
Because it is an action movie system and the garand damage is entirely appropriate as the main gun in a ww2 flick, while the ak damage is again entirely appropriate in a more modern movie where kevlar, so broken its mechanic was phased out entirely in later companions kevlar is more of the norm?

Also ETU/interface 0 shotgun, we've been over this in literally every thread, its a generic tool kit use the rules you want, tweek the rules you have a problem with, and don't use the ones you fucking sperg over.
>>
>>55050364
He's just looking for attention mate. No point in wasting your time with him.
>>
>>55050265
>What's your favorite setting, got any stories from games in it?
One that I made myself. Post apoc setting inspired by dark rp Garry Mod maps, has psionics and loads of weird monsters. First adventure ended with an edgelord character severing an unconscious woman's spine after they captured her.
>>
>>55050364
Also nearly forgot my point of the shotgun literally being the hollywood depiction, again as per the stated goals of the system. Of course it works like that. Have you ever considered any other option which immediately outclasses shotguns the second you move out of punching distance?

It's like you've been presented with an ogre and instead of backing the fuck up, you've walked into the range of its "fuck you I'm an ogre" fist and then complained when it hit you for a fuck ton of damage.

>>55050398
Too late for that.

But seriously if we're going to complain about something let's talk about how garbage and useless the scifi companion's missiles are especially considering their cost.
>>
>>55050432
>First adventure ended with an edgelord character severing an unconscious woman's spine after they captured her.
I um

Jesus. Why? Just because he could? Are you guys playing Saw or something?
>>
>>55050364
>Because it is an action movie system and the garand damage is entirely appropriate as the main gun in a ww2 flick, while the ak damage is again entirely appropriate in a more modern movie where kevlar,
Except if you use a garand against someone in Kevlar it is more effective because it has more energy, you stupid motheruxkxing piece of shit. And maybe I want to use garand and AK in the same goddamn campaign? What then cockbait? And why does an m1 garands power depend on what the target is wearing? Are you fucking retarded? Stop with your shitty apologist rationalization. The game is objectively wrong. The +1 ak damage doesn't even matter when Kevlar negates all of its AP and has +4 toughness against it. Also the garand fires a more powerful round so it should do AT LEAST EQUAL DAMAGE NOT . DON'T GIVE ME THIS SHIT WHEN PISTOL DEALS LESS DAMAGE THAN RIFLE AND THE .45 AND .357 DEAL MORE DAMAGE THAN 9MM.
>>
>>55050521
If we keep poking you, will you eventually start breathing fire, or just shit yourself?
>>
>>55050521
Where the fuck are you setting your game where someone is shooting you with a garand in fucking 20XX anon? Or fuck many years before that. That's my point. Its a generic system. Use the era appropriate gun or stop bitching that a fucking medieval crossbow doesn't have the appropriate ballistics when put up against a man in environmentally sealed power armor.

Or.

Fucking gasp.

Change it.

Or play ops and tactics instead you /k/ nut, who is so short sighted you can't pick a system more suited for your fucking personal tastes
>>
>>55048908
Worst scaling issue I can think of is Savage Rifts. Heavy Armor was explicitly put into the game to avoid insane armor values and yet Robots have 10 to 20 points of armor more than power armor. It's impossible to have a Mega Damage fight in Rifts where weapons that can damage 20 foot tall robots don't utterly annihilate 15 foot tall power armor.
>>
File: take this advice.png (25KB, 532x286px) Image search: [Google]
take this advice.png
25KB, 532x286px
>>55050521
I might be quoting the wrong system here, but that doesn't make you any less of a faggot.
>>
>>55044236
It's a shittier alternative system to Unisystem, with more books.
>>
File: d4s, alternate.png (439KB, 1115x247px) Image search: [Google]
d4s, alternate.png
439KB, 1115x247px
>>55050101
>MMXVII
>using pyramidal d4s
>>
>>55050479
Well basically
>characters are from village built around radio station
>winter coming, need medicine
>send characters to scavenge in the city about 20 miles away
>get to city, fight some demon wolves, then later some bandits
>camp on rooftop, during the night some guys in riot armor show up on motorcycles
>characters get ready for a tough fight
>suddenly something comes out of the alleyway and slaughters all of them
>characters fight the thing, a six tentacled beast, one PC gets a permanent injury (lame)
>they capture some bandits later on and bring them to hospital to trade for medicine
>turns out the guys are deserters so the hospital opens fire on them
>characters have riot armor from the other bandits corpses
>fight their way inside
>lame character gets btfo
>has new character he introduces as captive of the bandits
>they free him
>bandits treated him well by all accounts
>he finds bandit leader, a 20ish year old woman who has some subtle psychic abilities
>fight her and knock her out
>she hadnt event wished the pcs harm, the men opened fire without orders
>new rescued pc: "this is a hospital right? There should be scalpels around"
>he finds one and cuts her spine on the lower part
>rolls four raises on a healing check
>figure ok he managed it
>they throw her unconscious body in the back of their truck along with the medicine, and drive off
>later she wakes up screaming in terror that she can't control anything below the waist, and when she finds out what they did she screams at him "you re fucki mg sick!"
>character later hands her a note (both irl into a in character) saying he is sorry for what he did to her
>she is now slowly dying of a spinal infection, being dragged along in a wheelchair pudding and shitting herself
>>
>>55050570
Maybe some fucking Vietnam shit or walking dead type shit? Or some other situation where a .3006 rifle is used? Ops and Tactics is complete shit. And I should not have to make house rules to compensnate for a LITERAL FUCKING ERROR ON THE PART OF THE DEVELOPERS.
>>
>>55050751
I swear I've seen this story before.
>>
>>55050775
Then bring it up on their support forum, they literally pay a man for this shit. Also if it is literally this fucking important. Literally only this. The one thing you keep bringing up. This one thing with the system. Fucking take the literal 2 seconds necessary to tell people that you're changing the damage of things about slightly.
>>
>>55050647
Its not hard to look at the fucking bullet measurements you dumb like. Anyone who knows anything about guns knows that 308 and 30- 06 are more powerful than 7.62x39. If they dealt the same damage that'd be one thing but LESS despite firing a MORE powerful cartridge? Fuck. Off. They include gun porn in the book the least they can do is get the damage somewhat accurate. Fucking piece of shit developers. They, and you for being their cocksucking apologist, deserve to fucking die of cancer.
>>
>>55050775
I'm guessing you don't actually play games.

Especially not 5e, PF, GURPS, or any of the other generals on this board. What with developer mistakes pissing you off this much. 3.PF must have dropped you into a coma for a decade.

>>55050751
Context makes sense. I was expecting them to use her as a crippled cow or something.
>>
>>55050750
Standard dice sets still include them. Most people are still using them they are still considered the default d4. Deal with it.
>>
>>55050824
so if we poke you, you start shitting yourself.

can you at least do it outside?
>>
>>55050843
3.pf has bad balance. That's different than willfully ignoring FACTS about a firearm. I do play savage worlds...or rather, I used to until I realized how bad it was.
>>
>>55050824
>Its not hard to look at the fucking bullet measurements you dumb like
How bullets interact with the human body is very poorly understood by the medical community. If a fucking surgeon cannot tell you why some people don't die when they're shot while some don't why the fuck are you basing your understanding of reality on a FUCKING PULP ACTION HOLLYWOOD rpg dev's opinion?
>>
>>55050844
We don't need to deal with it. The one who does is the loser playing with cheaters because he's go no one else..
>>
>>55050863
>3.PF didn't willfully ignore facts about firearms

0/10, bait is salty and smells terrible.
>>
>>55050101
Jesus Christ, now Savage Worlds is terrible because you don't like the shape of d4s? Why does everyone shit on this game so much? The other generals get by just fine without much backlash.
>>
>>55050814
>they literally pay a man for this shit
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THEY PAY A GUY TO PUT REALISTIC GUNS IN THEIR FUCKING SETTING BUT THEY CAN'T EVEN DO IT RIGHT DESPITE THAT?
>>
>>55050912
shhh. take a deep breath, count to twenty, and go to bed.
>>
>>55050844
>Most people are still using them they are still considered the default d4.
If you're a noob and don't know any better, that's fine. But otherwise, you can't complain that the shittiness of pyramidal d4s is ruining your game when alternatives are easily available.
>>
>>55050912
Why so salty, Anon? What caused you to get so buttblasted that you're willing to spend so much time on a chinese cartoon image board complaining about Savage Worlds?
>>
>>55044425
I don't think it's worth getting pissy over but I'm unlikely to play it. I hate how the Benny system is necessary for soak, and how much more lethal it can be getting stun locked if you don't have the right amount of Bennies.

Thats my issue with it.
>>
>>55050863
>3.pf had bad balance
understatement of the decade

>3.pf had well researched and accurate firearms
you're fucking retarded.

>I do play
no, see, playing with yourself doesn't count.
>>
>>55050908
It's like a jewish conspiracy or something. Bet they put the anti-savage worlds propaganda in the chemtrails.

>>55050912
No, they pay a man to talk to autistic butt bumpers too full of themselves to alter a system which contains entire chapters which guide people towards house ruling it properly.
>>
>>55050863
>PF has accurate firearms
You mean how you can dodge bullets but can't be protected by armor?
>>
>>55050958
Stunlock was the entire reason for the errata concerning the shaken condition. You are using the up to date rules aren't you?
>>
>>55050843
>Context makes sense. I was expecting them to use her as a crippled cow or something.
Well he had mentioned "giving her a new life" back in their village. I don't know what he meant. He has a weirdly innocent mind so I don't think he meant rape even though that's sure where everyone else at the tables minds were going. I made sure to include plenty of description of her crying and being in pain, an how one of the other characters had to push her in the wheelchair through the rubble and she winced with pain from every pebble they ran over (I was proud of that one) and how he had to clean up after her making a mess of herself. She took a liking to the character who helped her, I was hoping to have one of those cute little romances that never actually happens but I think I was too subtle. Which is probably a good thing. Protip: never put your qt river tam ripoff waifu into a campaign as an NPC opposed to the players who is supposed to warm up to them later. It does not end well.
>>
>>55050989
I haven't looked at savage worlds since 2013-2014ish.

What did they change?
>>
>>55051042
If you save against shaken, you immediately can take your turn.
>>
>>55051022
Oh, I meant cow like those sows in furry road that were getting milked 24/7 in the citadel. and maybe eventually butchered and cannibalized.
>>
>>55051068
Like, an extra turn?
>>
>>55051210
Before you were stunned for your whole turn, even if you saved against it. Now you roll at the begining of your turn and can act normally if you save. The stun lock doesn't really happen anymore now.
>>
>>55051210
>0
The raise result is now the normal succes result.
>>
>>55050961
>3.pf had well researched and accurate firearms
Where did I imply this? Also sorry do holding a 160 page rulebook based off ofI real-world guns to a slightly higher standard than D&D, which has always been shit.
>>
>>55051306
>I hold a 160 page rulebook that has laser swords in the same gear section as flintlocks to a specific standard only I am the arbiter of.
>>
>bennies
>shotguns and how they work
>exploding dice
>initiative determined by playing cards and one or two out of many several "edges"
lol no
>>
>>55050869
BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER FUCKING GUNS DEAL DAMAGE BASED ON CARTRIDGE. YES BULLETS AFFECT PEKPLE DIFFERENT THAT'S WHAT THE MOTHERFUXKING RANDOM DAMAGE ROLL REPRESENTS. A RIFLE HAS MORE KILLING POWER (% CHANCE OF INCAPACIATION) THAN A PSITOL. THUS IT DESLS MORE DAMAGE. YOU KNOW FUCKING NOTHING OF THIS SUBJECT YOU FUCKING NIGGER. STOP THROWING UP "LOL IT'S A PULP GAME" AS A FUCKING DEFENSE IT'S NOT AN ARGUMENT, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARGUE THE REALISM ANGLE AT THE SAME TIME. BY YOUR SHIT LOGIC ALL GUNS SHOULD DEAL THE SAME DAMAGE. I HOPE A DINDU CATCHES YOU ALONE IN AN ALLEYWAY ONE DAY SO YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT THIS SHIT FIRSTHAND YOU FUCKING RETARD.
>>
>>55051400
I'm not even reading that. Calm your tits and try again.
>>
>>55044593
You aren't going to be playing a crippled retard, and chances are you're not going to be fighting one either. Not in any capacity where you have to worry about initiative anyway.
>>
>>55051350
>generic system
>means that the guns that they chose to be detailed about should have autistic errors justified by virgin apologist on the internet rather tha any valid argument
>this is justified by the presence of made swords in same book.

You're making the same argument as those retard who think that fighters in d&d should be able to swim in lava because "lol magic exists so anything goes" You cock suckers are so fucking retarded. I wish I could step on you like a fucking insect you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>55044593
Ok the retard goes first because of the luck of the draw. They drool, you're turn.. oh you just walk away because you aren't a monster willing to beat the shit out of a literally retarded person? Ok.
>>
>>55051476
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55044236

It gave my favorite game a second chance, for that I like Savage Worlds.

Fixing the Shaken status is also a good thing.

I'm terrible at maintaining the flow of Bennies, and I don't understand meta-currencies in general. Does anyone have a good rule of thumb on how to Benny most goodly?
>>
Are Savage Worlds threads always this filled with shit-flinging chimps? Because I haven't seen people spazzing out like this since 4e came out.
>>
>>55051536
Every time a player makes me laugh, or does something super cool, even accidentally through luck of the dice, I give them a Benny. It's not the best, but it works. They end up with a lot, but it's still so much fun. Plus with that many bennies they're willing to use them to try even crazier things.
>>
>>55051568
Yes. I don't know why. It's pretty disheartening to those of us that just want to talk about a game we enjoy.
>>
>>55051579

That's what I've tried doing, it just feels half-assed to me.
>>
>>55051400
Wow do you also hold mecha systems into account for failing to figure in that the mass of the whatever they're calling their giant robots wouldn't be able to disperse into the ground given the size of their feet and thus they should be bogged down in a war against physics?

You must be so much fun to be around.
>>
>>55051697
I've also used them similar to fate chips to compel players. For example, if they have a hindrance that could affect a situation that they aren't playing true to, I hold up a chip and say, "maybe your character gets stuck in the tunnel because he's so obese?" Or whatever. They don't have to take it, but they have the option.
>>
>>55051536
For the stingy gm (me), it is recommended to have snake eyes, result in a critical failure (a loss of a turn at most), should this inconvenience the player to any degree more than a basic "the thing you wanted to do didn't happen or have any meaningful consequences), then the player gets a bennie but cannot reroll.
>>
>>55051536
There's an optional rule where everyone gets a Benny of a joker gets drawn. It's for people who are worried they are too stingy
>>
>>55051819
>>55051828

These two seem like a good foundation, actually. I want to encourage my players to be big pulpy heroes, and I want to reward them for that, but I always end up feeling arbitrary and self conscious.
>>
>>55051819
I took obese in a very recent campaign. My gm didn't give me that option because I know what I picked, and I picked something that netted me a free edge. I was stuck, and that's just an unintended consequence of me being a fat ass.

Get creative with your hindrances, yeah. But the bennies should be coming in for players playing to the more narrative hindrances which don't have predefined mechanical effect.
>>
>>55051882
Obese was just the first one I thought of at the top of my head. But arrogant, loyal, they all work.
>>
>>55051860
Another tip from my bag of dicks for you. If you feel that bennie handouts feel arbitrary limit yourself to only awarding 2 bennies to a single character per session. That way the super fantastic charismatic alpha nerd of the group doesn't get 100% of the spotlight supporting mechanic. People will want to get them, this will be supported, but they will also know that they will get nothing for devoting an entire session's worth of actions to their sole benefit.
>>55051913
Fair enough. Point still stands though. A gm shouldn't always wait for a player to make their hindrance worthwhile. They should active opt to include them in a meaningful and inconveniencing way.
>>
>>55051913
To expand on my original point. Hindrances already get the character creation points. By default. Keep that in mind when you're giving out bonus meta bucks for people playing by them.
>>
>>55046053
My experience from GURPS 3rd edition: GM'ing GURPS is like dragging a dead overweight hooker over train tracks. The system feels gritty and slow because you constantly have to check stuff in the book. The whole system doesn't feel natural and in the end it's pretty underwhelming. From what I've read, things got better and more streamlined with 4th Ed. but I didn't make it that long. As generic system I prefer BRP or Fuzion.
>>
>>55050751
That's not a remotely good reason for such a horrible thing, in fact I'm not sure there is ever a good reason for that. What a vile person.
>>
>>55052593
Touch my bitty bumple butthole you fuck biscuit.
>>
File: 1416001207406.jpg (14KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
1416001207406.jpg
14KB, 405x442px
>>55052621
>>
>>55052674
>74 â–¶
>File: 1416001207406.jpg (14 KB, 405x442)
Yeah That';s the shut,
>>
>>55044236
It's a pretty good system.
>>55044638
>>simulationism
>Not even once.
D R O P P E D
>>
>>55044593
not to mention distinctions in speed inbetween those extremes. it makes characters more samey
>>
>>55044716
Fuck you. You cunt gargalling fag dick shitting bastard nigger bitch.
>>
>>55052792
How's life treating you, Anon? Having a good time?
>>
>>55052874
Yeah. Just got a promotion, moving up in the world and all that.
>>
Yeah, it's pretty alright. I mean, insufferable autists hate it, so it can't be all bad.
>>
I guess it doesn't fit in my library, so to speak. I'd rather go crunchier with GURPS or lighter with *World or maybe FATE or Barbarians of Lemuria. Savage World fits both somewhere between these as well as doesn't really do anything really well or have a specific setting for it I'd be willing to play it over other games to explore.

I just feel there is always a better system for whatever I want to play.
>>
>>55052164
3e is garbage. 4e is pretty nice if you know what you're doing and don't drown in splatbooks, definitely a shitload of prep though.
>>
>>55048862
I played a campaign where each player only had one Wild Card they controlled all the time, but the party had 5-15 mooks and sometimes up to 5 additional Wild Cards we controlled during combat. Or if we had a mission that not every PC joined, the player of the absent PCs would take control of one of the mooks or extra WCs even outside of combat.
That worked out pretty well, but I think you're giving each player too many characters.
>>
>>55044236
It's the second best choice for a lot of situations. It has a niche, especially for one-shots where learning a new system is a drag. For a longer campaign, there is almost always a better choice.
>>
>>55051306
You're really fucking dumb, you know that?

You're somehow, almost magically, dumber than 2hu, and he's actually fucking autistic and sees a specialist for it.
>>
This entire thread is why I don't play RPGs with /k/. Now excuse me, I have to load a new clip of ammo into my Garand.
>>
>>55051536
pretty simple, give them more if you want an easier game, less if you want to make them sweat. I was in a supers game where our GM never, ever gave us bennies and so his comedic villainy game had a very different feel just from that alone.
>>
>>55055344
>>
I love the idea of spell trappings. They really expand the spell list. Want a paladin warhorse? Flavor the zombie spell to summon a long lasting horse, tweak the pp and rank requirements, bam, warhorse. Silence spell? Just reflavor light/obscure to cast an area of silence instead. It's very neat.
>>
>>55044301
>>55044593
I mean you definitely posted before anybody else, so it seems like that's the case, yes.
>>
>>55056981
Rape is illegal anon.
>>
>>55050297
>If your game is easy to cheat at, its a bad game.
Every game in existence is easy to cheat at if you know what you're doing, especially tabletop.
>>
>>55055229
don't bully the 2hu
>>
>>55057597
Eat a dick 2hu. You're a shitty GM and a pain in the ass as a player. You're only tolerated because you're actually retarded.
>>
>>55057635
>thinking that is 2hu
>you're actually retarded.
>>
>>55057650
Fuck off 2hu, go back to your containment thread.
>>
>>55050863
You're fucking retarded mate.
>>
>>55044236
It's not bad. But there are better.
>>
>>55044301
You can get either Level-Headed or Quick to help with that though. And they're not even particularly expensive edges to get
>>
>>55044593
>Let's play a pulp action game!
>I want to be mentally and physically retarded
>>
>>55058978
Maybe he just wants to play a Jim Carrey insert.
>>
>I'm too fucking stupid to just switch out the +1 damage a couple weapons

God almighty, no wonder he wants to play as someone with a severe disability.
>>
>>55058978
This. The game assumes that you're a pulp protagonist fighting other pulp characters.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (356KB, 1214x1239px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
356KB, 1214x1239px
>>55051400
>>
File: LazyWorldbuilding.png (3MB, 2048x1336px) Image search: [Google]
LazyWorldbuilding.png
3MB, 2048x1336px
Too bad its settings are shit
>>
>>55050258
With due respect, very few systems do guns any justice, and those that do are normally complicated clusterfucks that sacrifice gameplay for austistic levels of detail. I'm not saying that getting guns wrong isn't a flaw, but for a pulpy game like Savage Worlds, I don't think it's a major one. My recommendation is to use the Savage Armoury to build the weapons, yourself. I understand that it's obnoxious to have to replace aspects of a game because they aren't done right, but you have to realize that you are an exception. Most of the people playing the game aren't going to know an HK from a handsaw. Maybe the use of particular real-world models (rather than amorphous categories like "heavy pistol") was a bad idea -- I'm assuming they did it for flavor -- but at a certain point you have to view this like the physics in Star Wars. Everybody knows that spaceships don't make zoom noises in space; the movie just doesn't give a shit. Screwing up guns is worse than that because they're real-world things (and not something in a far-away galaxy, space fantasy yarn), but also much, much, much better because getting gun damage a little wrong is a million times less ludicrous than everything about that giant asteroid space slug thing. And condemning an entire system because it's a bit mixed up on guns is frankly ridiculous. It'd be like tossing out D&D because it screws up the movement rate of birds... or, hell, because it doesn't accurately portray Medieval weapons.
>>
>>55059615
>It'd be like tossing out D&D because it screws up the movement rate of birds... or, hell, because it doesn't accurately portray Medieval weapons.
Actually, let me amend that. Everybody has idiosyncratic reasons for liking or not liking a game, so I don't fault somebody for getting turned off of a system by something that's relatively minor in the scheme of things. Halflings not have a penalty to strength in recent editions of D&D bugs the crap out of me, but I'm not going to jump into a 5e thread and screech about how the game is worthless because of that.
>>
>>55059569
Which setting is this?

Also shut your dickhole, Lankhmar is awesome.
>>
>>55059706
>but I'm not going to jump into a 5e thread and screech about how the game is worthless because of that.

It's like you don't even belong here.
>>
>>55059615
Who cares if you are shooting .45 cal or 9mm out of a pistol? Isn't the more interesting piece of info that you are trying to kill someone? Just give all pistols and revolvers get the same stats. Yes even big game revolvers.

Also, who gives a shit if you are shooting an M4 or a AK47 or a G3? Again, streamline it, and give them all the same stats.

This shit is why everyone but the crustiest of grognards is leaving 5e for Anarchy in Shadowrun. Nobody wants to look up if the Predator hits harder than the Guardian.
>>
>>55059921
Interface Zero, one of the worst cyberpunk settings I've ever read.
>>
>>55059996
Oh. What's so bad about it?
>>
>>55059921
Fuck yeah, I switched to Savage Worlds just for Lankhmar. I love old pulp fantasy.
>>
>>55060008
The geopolitics are stupid as fuck as evident from the picture I posted. It's really bright for a setting that has such an embarrassing disclaimer at the beginning of the book. It has a lot of really weird pieces of tech that really go out of the cyberpunk genre, most notably there's Transhuman Space-esque synthetic sapient beings.

Actually, that's a really good comparison. Interface Zero is what happens when someone takes Transhuman Space, removes all the intricate politics and setting detail, and tries to put an overall edgy theme overtop of it.
>>
>>55059966
I'm not even a total /k/ommando and I like there being a bit of variety to firearms stats. .45 and .308 typically trade off capacity and recoil for hitting harder (being better able to punch through barriers, often leaving wider wound channels, and such) and I kinda like that trade off being present in games.

Really, the main thing I want from a game featuring firearms is more believable ammunition consumption. Real world firefights tend to feature a fuckload more ammo spent than you'll see in games; even GURPS.
>>
>>55060071
I don't think it's an official Pinnacle setting. The official ones include shit like Rifts, Lankhmar and Deadlands, which are all cool as hell.

Also any cyberpunk setting that tries to update the concepts out of 80s/90s speculative fiction is doomed to failure because they're typically trying to mash modern views of the future with the trappings of an old view of the future. It would be like trying to meld Poe's speculation about travel to the moon with Starship Troopers.
>>
>>55060156
>Also any cyberpunk setting that tries to update the concepts out of 80s/90s speculative fiction is doomed to failure because they're typically trying to mash modern views of the future with the trappings of an old view of the future. It would be like trying to meld Poe's speculation about travel to the moon with Starship Troopers.
This 100%
>>
>>55060156
I agree, cyberpunk needs to retain that retro future of the 1980's. I want wired computers dammit. I know wifi exists now, but there is just something cooler about having to break in to hack into something.
>>
>>55060085
>recoil
Can we not? I rolled for initiative, I rolled to hit, I rolled for damage, now I'll have to roll for recoil to see about follow up shots. 4 different die rolls with modifiers , just to find out I knocked off 1/5th (maybe 1/4th if it's a heavy pistol) of some ork's health. God help me in Dark Heresy, I want to say I'd have to roll for armor and cover pen as well.

That isn't the fun part, for me at least, or for a lot of people either, I think. I'm beginning to think this is why weirdo systems like Apocalypse World got put together.

> real world firefights
We have ARMA for that though. Half the fun of having a real person helming the game at the table is all the weird ways we can go about conflict resolution that isn't just adding more dice.
>>
>>55060281
But the first wireless attack on an electronic information/communications system was in like 1903...
>>
>>55060981
>>55060981
I find it appealing, I like the tradeoff, and I think something other than the hyper-efficient firefights you see in games would be neat to see. I'd like to see a soldier carrying 300 rounds actually see that as a limitation, rather than a virtually limitless font of ammo in a game.]

It's not like these systems would need to be especially complicated either. Recoil is easily handled with simple flat penalties (.45 and .308 just give a bigger one) and degrees of success systems (.45 and .308 require more), ammo consumption could be handled with an abstract ammo mechanic.

>apocalypse world

Not my thing; games like that abstract too much.

God it's like some people are terminally afraid of anything less abstract than Fate.

>We have ARMA for that.

Fuck off. Video games are not the same and you know it, don't be a bitch.
>>
>>55060981
You don't roll for recoil in GURPS, you divide your margin of success by your Recoil stat.

Think of it as the difference between Rainbow Six and Call of Duty. Some people prefer the harsh realism of Rainbow Six, and some prefer the balls to the wall action of Call of Duty.
>>
>>55061742
And then we have the people who claim a system can do both, and it's Splatoon.
>>
>>55061792
Cyberpunk 2020's Interlock/Friday Night Firefight sort of manages to merge heavy action and realism. But it still leans more to the realism side of things.
>>
>>55061792
I'd totally play a Splatoon RPG. Let me be a squid kid.
>>
File: 2 - PozjVRC.jpg (73KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
2 - PozjVRC.jpg
73KB, 600x503px
>>55063366
You could play a squidkid in just about any rpg that allows race creation.

Just need some creativity.
>>
>>55063366
In Savage Worlds it'd be easy to make a squid kid. Just give them the burrow power limited only to area that has been inked. I don't see why that wouldn't work. Then just custom weapons fire rules that let you know what surfaces have been inked. Guns with burst templates.
>>
>>55061278
>>We have ARMA for that.
> Fuck off. Video games are not the same and you know it, don't be a bitch.

Dude, go play on a German server where they still speak heavily accented English. This boys RP big army and they RP heavy. 'Officers' may require a salute or you get kicked. It's bonkers.
>>
>>55063909
Supers book would be best. Very limited super's book. Got yourself burrow, super speed contingent on the burrow. Leap with some time based limiters. I've only played the original very briefly at a friend's place so that's all I really got. Suppose technically the 1:1 super pp to race points from the scifi's updated race creator would work best for keeping it all contained.
>>
>>55063986
I'm pretty sure I've watched a stream where it took two hours to get approval for an airstrike, because some asshole in the chain went out to eat without telling anyone and they didn't have any procedures set in place to get around them or replace them. It was fucking dumb.
>>
>>55064024
I've never played Splatoon. They can jump and burrow into the ground? That's a squid thing?
>>
>>55064138
Basically, ink acts like gates to the elemental plane of ink and can swim in it.
>>
File: 9745687521346845211.jpg (56KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
9745687521346845211.jpg
56KB, 600x582px
>>55064138
>Nintendo
>Logic

Pick one.

So, are we gonna build a Splatoon splat for Savage Worlds?
>>
>>55064188
I honestly think a racial stat block and a non-lethal gun refluffing will get you 90% there.
>>
>>55064164
They squirt ink out and then swim around in it as if it were actually deep liquid? I'd play it. They run around with guns and shoot each other, too? That'd make a great RPG! I don't know the story or setting, but I imagine you could have a pretty cool one.
>>
Savage Splatoon actually sounds cool.
>>
>>55049684
Except fuckwit, if you roll that 6, it immediately explodes and becomes a 7 at minimum. So shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 345871245986548.jpg (109KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
345871245986548.jpg
109KB, 1024x745px
>>55064202
I've been wondering what it'd be like to mix Jet Set Radio with Splatoon. Squids zooming around tagging shit with ink and sticking it to some tyrannical Man.
>>
>>55064269
I FUCKING WANT THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>55064310
My newfie wants to cuddle, but I'll get on it later.
>>
>>55060071
I've deducted points from reviews for disclaimers like that on the grounds of "Shut the fuck up" and "Because fuck you that's why". If you talk down to your players, you get that much closer to a negative review, and I have a very, very low threshold for what counts as "talking down".
>>
>>55064047
This is surprisingly accurate to real life military.
>>
>>55064383
Except it's missing all the redundancy put in place so that if someone isn't available CAS still happen.

Not to mention the mission lead/aircraft commander can always make the call to drop it without permission if the situation calls for it. I've yet to meet an officer who'll tell a JTAC "sorry, we're on hold, just stay in cover and we'll get back to you" unless the target is on top of a residential building or some shit.
>>
File: 24587541256354.jpg (113KB, 850x798px) Image search: [Google]
24587541256354.jpg
113KB, 850x798px
>>55064310
Okay, newfie has been cuddled.

So do we want Splatoon with freerunning/parkour, heelies, roller blades, skateboarding, bmx, or all of the above?

Are the tyrannical baddies toothed whales in formal attire? What are they plotting?

Are rollers and sharpies and mops melee weapons?

Are Squid crews competing for turf?

Can you ink some fat whale in public, only to escape by blending into a dance crew in a basketball court or alley Assassins Creed style?

Should we have gear for base jumping, and urban spelunking?

Do lights on your shoes make you run faster?

What's the setting equivalent of Oink?
>>
>>55064566
I wish I knew Splatoon so bad right now, because what you're talking about seems so cool.
>>
File: 3547896512457854.jpg (46KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
3547896512457854.jpg
46KB, 600x800px
>>55064586
Well, most of what I said isn't related to splatoon...

Like when I say mop, I mean pic related.

And no, it doesn't go in your fucking asshole, before you ask.

but I guess anything is a butt sharpie if you're brave enough
>>
>>55064566
Rollers and sharpies and mops are definitely melee weapons. They certainly aren't ranged.
>>
File: 34579865214578454521.png (141KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
34579865214578454521.png
141KB, 500x500px
>>55064789
I was more asking if we even want them. But I guess the more viable options the better. I also want to include stickers and wheatpasting.

Just need to create a mechanical impact and justification for all of this.
>>
>>55064566
You totally need all extreme sport forms of transportation. And I say you definitely have turf wars against rival gangs. It's just fun.
>>
>>55064961
How awesome would it be to go "mudding" in a paint/ink factory? And have full auto paintgun turrets on an ATV.
>>
>>55064566
>Are the tyrannical baddies toothed whales in formal attire? What are they plotting?

The only approved colours are Orca Black and Orca White. If Sunrise City is going to be a cultured place of arts and opera, one simply must blot out the chaotic graffiti of the Bay Area hoodlums.
>>
>>55058515
No I'm not.
>>
>>55065068
Do we also wanna add Loan Sharks, Hood Rays, and Dolphins?
>>
>>55058978
Maybe he wants to play as you, anon.
>>
>>55059615
You just typed a full paragraph Tryon to justify a mistake in an RPG by claiming no one cares about gun details ...in a game that goes out of its way to include gun details. God you're a cuck....
>>
>>55059966
If you don't care, then don't play a game that details those guns. But if a system fucking details guns and gets it wrong, then "who cares" IS NOT A FUCKING DEFENSE YOU FUCKING STILL. I SURE HOPE SHANE AN P.E.G. ARE PAYING YOU GOOD MONEY TO DO THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING A FUCKING FOOL I YOURSELF.
>>
File: 375469852145236587412456.jpg (111KB, 1280x978px) Image search: [Google]
375469852145236587412456.jpg
111KB, 1280x978px
>>55065094
>>55065105
>>55065117
>>55065155
Could you just go to bed or something?

>>55065068
I really like the idea of Radical Squid Terrorists(TM) bringing color to a bureaucratic world of white concrete and black suits.

Would also be awesome to have a magic school or something based around synesthesia.
>>
File: oh-fuck-they-know.jpg (116KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
oh-fuck-they-know.jpg
116KB, 736x552px
>>55065155
>YOU FUCKING STILL
>>
>>55065199
>Could you just go to bed or something?

Shitposters don't need sleep. They refresh themselves using the rage of others. Literally, the angrier you get right now, the calmer and happier he'll be for his shift tomorrow in the call center.
>>
File: BUzkCgY.jpg (135KB, 2000x1324px) Image search: [Google]
BUzkCgY.jpg
135KB, 2000x1324px
>>55065414
>call center

Fucking gross. At least wireless headsets are a thing now and smoking inside isn't normal anymore.
>>
File: Wolverine.png (557KB, 504x592px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine.png
557KB, 504x592px
Has anybody played their Rippers game? Seems interesting, in the right hands could be essentially a Hellboy RPG.
>>
>>55065724
Very much reminds me of hell boy or van Hellsing.
>>
>>55065473
>>55065414
>projecting
I don't work at a call center I'm not a fuckin pajeet. Take your ad hominem and shove it up your ass. Savage Worlds words is shit and making fun of me wont change that one lick.
>>
File: u8BElW7.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
u8BElW7.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>55066184
Stop being so sensitive anon.

Just relax and it'll be easier to have fun.
>>
>>55066279
Unrelated:

Do you think it's possible for some punk or goth Inkling to carry tongue louse parasite, or any other salt-water nastiness?

I'm thinking of adding some stuff from my homebrew setting to this Splatoon Splat.
>>
>>55065097
Of course. And I have a softspot for Rastafari jellyfish

>>55065199
Maybe the whales are logically minded, and that's why they can't tolerate the squiddies. Would open the road for whale PCs that got glorped by the ink and "suffer" synesthesia now.

You are now picturing a blue whale salaryman with his tie around his head, using a pair of Smart Cars for heelies.
>>
>>55066824
It's a good image, Anon.
>>
File: Vn8qA0c.jpg (332KB, 2034x1734px) Image search: [Google]
Vn8qA0c.jpg
332KB, 2034x1734px
>>55066824
Sounds good.

I need some sea life inspired crew names if anyone's bored

So far I'm considering:

-Sirens
-Sea Lions
-Crewcumbers
-Riptides
>>
>>55066901

Deep Blue
Abyssal Zone
Bottom Feeders
Coral and the Reefs.
>>
>>55066901
>Crewcumbers
Kek
>>
File: 3456875421569.jpg (24KB, 332x216px) Image search: [Google]
3456875421569.jpg
24KB, 332x216px
>>55066923
>Coral and the Reefs
Jabberjaw meets Regea and Low-fi Hip Hop?
>>
>>55066967

You have no idea how badly I want this.
>>
>>55067121
I'm working on it.

Framework first, then stats and fluff, then open alpha.
>>
File: ZfAyRns.jpg (153KB, 2000x1324px) Image search: [Google]
ZfAyRns.jpg
153KB, 2000x1324px
>>55067149
So for crews I got:
-Sirens
-Sea Lions
-Pelicans
-Crookediles
-Crewcumbers
-Deep Blue
-Abyssal Zone
-Bottom Feeders
-Coral and the Reefs
-Swordfish
-Moneytees
-Hammerhydes
-Lamprey
-Punktuators
-Bobbit Wyrms
-Riptide
-Dip Jockeys
-Crest Hunters

For bands:
-The Walrus and the Carpenter
-Coral and the Reefs
-Deep Horizons
-H2-Oh
-Dip Jockeys
-Jellybeans
-Echo Hazard
-Hood Rays
-Clathrate Guns

And locations:
-Undertown
-Lily Pads
-Bleached Beach

You guys got anything you want to add?

Companies, locations, other crews or bands?
>>
>>55044236
It's not GURPS awful, you're right.
>>
File: A0b1xP2.png (865KB, 3119x4000px) Image search: [Google]
A0b1xP2.png
865KB, 3119x4000px
>>55067822
Morning guys,

Nobody's got anything?
>>
>>55049802

Because it's a pulp system where weird crazy shit is supposed to happen sometimes, though not often. So you say "i seduce the lady whose husband just got murdered" and the dm says, well alright it's a dc thirty. And you ace 5 times and fucking make it. Because in the crazy world of deadlands, anything is possible. The hero *can* seduce the lady, even if it wouldn't make sense at all in reality. Exploding dice allow for these impossible dcs to become possible. It's the flavour of the game- it's not about balance.

The only problem is that you have lower dice with a better chance to roll high than higher dice. But that's not the same as what you're talking about really.
>>
>>55071915

I didn't want to suggest anything until I knew what the setting looked like. In my head, I'm picturing a stark white city that looks almost like San Francisco. But that offers a vibe of its own and could be entirely wrong.
>>
File: e9227fV.jpg.png (223KB, 909x663px) Image search: [Google]
e9227fV.jpg.png
223KB, 909x663px
>>55072117
That's pretty much what we're building here.

I'll be making/converting stuff for Inkopolis, which Nintendo already made.

Anything you want to see, just let me know.

Hero 6 style gadgets and gear? I'd be glad to add it.

Crazy Taxi type missions? Sounds awesome.

Got a character idea that you want to see running a Head Shop or being the chief of some rough Crew? Drop the name and details and we can stat it.
>>
>>55072156

Rock on, then...

The Junkheap on Pacific: A dive arcade, home base for at least two gangs. Surprisingly, while the place gets inked up, nobody ever breaks anything.

The Grand Abalone Theatre and Opera House.
The major form of entertainment for the city's elite, the catwalks, walkways and scaffolding overhead make great areas for tagging and mischief to occur.
>>
>>55072469
Sounds awesome.

If the Junkheap floating out in the bay or is it on the beach?
>>
>>55073289
Depends on whether you want to easily extend your setting beyond it.
>>
>>55074241
I'd honestly like to do cultures and cities around the world.

Imagine an Inkling Dubai or Buenos Aires
>>
What's the best fantasy setting for Savage Worlds? Best sci-fi setting?
>>
>>55074861
Are we talking generic faux European fantasy, or any fantasy setting?

For sci-fi, I fucking love Slipstream.
>>
>>55065340
Stills are very busy pieces of cookery and need light systems to accommodate their schedules.
>>
>>55074861
Lankhmar, obviously.
>>
>>55073289

Floating on the bay, Ferry runs regularly, but you can rent one of the sea doos if you know the unlock code for the kiosk. It's the konami code.
>>
>>55074861
>What's the best fantasy setting for Savage Worlds?

Hellfrost.

>Best sci-fi setting?

None of them stand out. Lost Colony's a good point to start at.
>>
>>55074960
Should there be a piece on a wall somewhere of the code? Or the owner has it tattooed on their arm or back?
>>
>>55075055

It should be graffiti'd in alleys and clues given in like... Contra stickers slapped onto the kiosks. Anyone can wait for the ferry, only cool kids get the sea doo.
>>
>>55075289
I feel like we should make some kind of thieves cant but with stickers instead of etchings.
>>
>>55078014

Upside down smileyface, with an anchor sticker plastered over it. "Watch out, police patrol here."

Hamburger hamburger peace sign. "No gang scuffles here. Neutral zone."
>>
Another question:

Do we want races besides Inklings to be playable?

Urchins, Anemone, Snails, Crabs, Octarians, Prawn, Lobsters, Cats, or Fish?
>>
>>55059706
Bless you kind anon
>>
>>55050775
>Ops and Tactics is complete shit.
You're complete shit.

If you're going to shit on something, give a reason why.
>>
>>55079073
Hey. Tripfag. That's a shitposter. Shitting on things is what it does. There's no reason why. That's just what it is.
>>
File: LQd2Nl8.jpg (570KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
LQd2Nl8.jpg
570KB, 2480x3507px
>>55078305
So should I just stick with Inklings?
>>
>>55080227

For v1.0, I say yes.
>>
>>55080245
Would you say that the weapons in Splatoon are firing paintballs or globs of paint? To me it's always looked like they just lob liquid paint, and not individual plastic packets.
>>
>>55081949

Globbies. Like hyper-powered bubble guns.
>>
What do people think of the Nova Praxis port, and Nova Praxis in general? I got the PDF to steal ideas and mechanics for a scifi campaign but it looks like a neat setting in its own right
>>
>>55081949
If any of them do use paintballs, they're fucking huge ones.
>>
File: tumblr_ny4pfwPKX31qkseino1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x970px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny4pfwPKX31qkseino1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x970px
>>55082059
>>55082066
Would you like to see weapons that use either liquid, gel, or solid ammo, with mechanical variations between them? Solid rounds deliver the least amount of ink, but since they hurt more than a liquid shot they cause the Shaken condition.

While weapons that just use liquid ammo can lay down large amounts of paint per attack, but don't cause the shaken condition, since it's just low velocity liquid paint?

Gel would be a balance between the two.
>>
>>55064266
>Except fuckwit, if you roll that 6, it immediately explodes and becomes a 7 at minimum. So shut the fuck up.

Are you fucking retarded? That was explicitly covered in the post you replied to. Hell, that was the specific reason cited for the smaller die actually being superior in some circumstances: "This is because when dice explode, you're always adding at least one to the maximum value, making it impossible to get the maximum value, itself (you can't get a final result of 6 on a d6, because if you roll a 6, you're adding another roll to it)."
>>
>>55082159

I like that. Yes, let's do that.
>>
>>55082425
Will do.

I'm also adding stamps (not the sticky kind you use for mail), markers, and paint mops as melee weapons, and I've started rules for grappling your enemies and smearing them in/throwing them into ink.

Does Dyejutsu sound like a fun mixed martial art?
>>
>>55044425
>Everyone
No, just Virt.
>>
Savage Splatoon sounds like too much fun. I will have to give SW another shot some time.
>>
>>55082510

Dyejutsu or Inkido.
>>
>>55082620
I'm going to try and have an Alpha ready to drop tomorrow.

>>55082622
Why not both? I'm also toying with Daubing (boxing), and Schreiben (grappling)
>>
>>55082671

Works for me. Capoeira? I'm not sure how to pun it up, though.
>>
>>55082691
I haven't been able to think of anything for Capoeira.

Mix it with calligraphy? Calligroeira?

Is there some sea food dish that would work phonetically?
>>
>>55082711

Carpoeira? I like Calligroeira more, though. I'm picturing special ink dispensers in the shoes / skates, so the dancelike moves splash ribbands of ink in ornate patterns.
>>
>>55082741
Carpoeira sounds so good though. It could still function the same, but with Carpoeira, I could see jumping in and out of ink and squid form being a big part of hit. Lots of aerial kicks and spinning.

How does Hung Phu (H P, Hewlet-Packard, like the printing company) and Tag-Sum-Mo sound for faux chinese shaolin style arts?
>>
>>55082774

Save calligraphy for something else.

The faux chinese styles work for me. How would they affect combat? I'm not super familiar with Savage Worlds' martial arts.
>>
>>55082807
I'm making them all from scratch

Dyejutsu is a mixed close range style, so 0-3 feet away. Focused on brute force and crippling status effects.

Inkido will be purely defensive/reactionary and close range. Lots of throws and status effects because joint locking and dislocating.

Hung Phu will be balanced mid range, no grappling.

Tag-Sum-Mo not sure about yet.

Daubing is pure punching, reliable mobility, lots of fast, annoying, attacks with heavy finishers.

Schreiben is grappling with the intent to slam, thrown, and crush your enemy. Smothering you opponents with ink.

Carpoeira is going to be lots of small movements around an opponent, and lots of AoE swings.
>>
>>55082853

Alright, all that sounds cool to me. Will check back tomorrow for the alpha!
>>
>>55079073
Oops, your constant Googling of the name of your game has a hit and someone called your shit d20 modern hack bad! Better demand he write a 20 page essay on the exact reason why making people take a half dozen feats to be even mildly competent is a bad idea and then dismiss it all by saying that it fits your vague and contradictory design goals!
>>
bump

For the alpha
>>
I recently started a Savage Worlds campaign and my group is enjoying it. However, one player will absolutely not accept that it's not DnD, the only game he's ever played.

He wanted to build a DnD rogue, where he could get sneak attack each round, and only built his character for combat. He gave himself d12 Fighting and is saving up for a katana. He is by far the "tankiest" character, and is mad that no one else is as optimized for combat as him, as he wants to sneak and try to ensure he gets the drop at the beginning of every combat.

Last session ended with him realizing our alchemist was cooler than him, so he decided he wants some sort of power. Specifically he's fighting me about taking super powers, despite being in a fantasy campaign. It's driving me nuts.
>>
>>55087109
Oh, he also keeps wanting to go off course to find tough monsters to kill, thinking he'll get more experience points, even though I pointed out that wandering around in circles looking for a dragon could potentially get you less. He is just entirely focused on "leveling up", even though the rest of the group is fine.
>>
>>55087170
Sounds you just need to keep telling him no.

You could also toss in some monster hunting quests to satisfying his needs. Only if your group is okay with building encounters/plot lines for a single character though.
>>
>>55087170
Sounds like you may need to let the dude go unless he shapes up.
>>
>>55087623
He just won't listen to me when I tell him how the game works. Plus he keeps running into combats and then getting mad when he gets wounded. I don't even know what the fuck he's thinking, you take damage in DnD, too. Though I guess damage in DnD is meaningless unless it's enough to incapacitate you.
>>
>>55087675
Let his actions kill his character then.

It would have already happened in 2e or an OSR
>>
>>55087109
>>55087170
If he's loaded for bear, give him bear.

"All encounters are balanced for the party's current situation" is another DnD conceit that just doesn't apply to SW. Many monsters are tough as shit to kill normally, especially high level ones. Discovering, acquiring and exploiting their weaknesses are adventures in themselves. The GM is under no obligation to make this process apparent or easy.

Seriously, give him a dragon and see what he does.
>>
>>55083256
>Better demand he write a 20 page essay on the exact reason why making people take a half dozen feats to be even mildly competent is a bad idea and then dismiss it all by saying that it fits your vague and contradictory design goals!

Oh! I remember you! How are you doing?

Competency is relative to the setting. No, it is not implied that every character is a badass gunslinger. Get over it.

>Demand he write a 20 page essay

Well I certainly can't fix what's "Shit" about it if I don't know. Or dismiss the opinion if it's just mindless squabbling.
>>
>>55087170
>He is just entirely focused on "leveling up", even though the rest of the group is fine.

Does he Play MMOs?
>>
>>55087843
Loves them.
>>
>>55087875
There's your culprit. He's got that MMO Mentality. It's not a D&D mentality that has focused somewhat on story but here's what I think is going on.

>Player Plays lots of MMOs with rigid leveling systems, XP systems, and the requiring of wandering around looking for big monsters or going into raid bosses.
>Player finds D&D
>D&D is clsoe enough so that it looks like MMO of choice.
>Player thinks D&D is all RPGs.
>Player tries to apply MMO logic to a tabletop.

You need to explain to him that it doesn't work like that. That this isn't a MMO, and as the GM, you can just..arbitrarily just hand out XP at your whim, and you can give ZERO XP for killing even the strongest of bosses.
>>
>>55087900
Though Savage Worlds sounds like a decent system to play one of those "trapped in a digital world" animes.
Just give everyone "Heal a wound with a Vigor roll every minute out of combat" and let them roll on the Injury Table rather than take a wound, that only heals after a day of rest.
>>
File: 9f4.jpg (58KB, 600x964px) Image search: [Google]
9f4.jpg
58KB, 600x964px
>>55087962
It'd be pretty easy to build a setting and rules for.

Just create powers for every rpg class, and maybe have the players have a "real-world" character in addition to the MMO one, for if/when they get out.
>>
>>55087962
That could work. I don't think I'd have anythign for a "Trapped in a virtual world" anime that isn't GURPS Subversion.
>>
File: Splatoon_5aa45f_6319411.jpg (136KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
Splatoon_5aa45f_6319411.jpg
136KB, 640x906px
Do you guys think I should ignore Inklings dissolving/dying in water? Just doesn't seem to fit the setting.
>>
>>55090115
Fresh Bread >>55091022
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.