[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you combat the extreme fatigue of shit game after shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

How do you combat the extreme fatigue of shit game after shit game after shit game?

> Everybody on R20 is either a shithead or illiterate or in the wrong timezone for you and hardly any games are Text Only (ok this last one is more my problem but bad acting and everyone yelling over each other < well thought out dialogue and you don't have to wear clothes)
> irl friends either have work/life commitments or else they don't really care, so you end up cajoling people who aren't really into it just to get a game, or inviting someone's friend/an acquaintance who turns out to be weird as fuck.

It's basically ended up in becoming forever GM on R20 because it's the only way I can control the people in the game and make sure they are able to use the English language. I just want to relax and be a player in a good game. Is there a way to find this that I've managed to miss?
>>
>>55037068
>How do you combat the extreme fatigue of shit game after shit game after shit game?
The burnt out GM's version of Candles and Pretense: Chemical Abuse and Delusion.
Ideally you just get intoxicated to the point where you can hold onto the delusion that *this time* it will be different, it will be better, and everything will be fine.
Too much more and you risk becoming the reason it all falls to shit.
But seriously, just keep rekindling that flicker of hope.
Stranger things have happened.

>Is there a way to find this that I've managed to miss?
Almost certainly.
Probably something to do with being a better person than you are, being more open or thock-skinned, or something.
I don't know.
In my experience, if you ever felt it was a god idea to cajole somebody into engaging an activity with you, you have some room for improvement.
Good luck with that.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.