[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Learning how to pronounce a West African language just to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1348954577711.jpg (202KB, 794x732px) Image search: [Google]
1348954577711.jpg
202KB, 794x732px
>Learning how to pronounce a West African language just to have a cool character in my game
>My players will probably kill him after 5 minutes or ignore the plot hook.
>>
>Spend several hours creating a complex backstory for what you plan as a major player
>He gets killed due to shitty rolls in a battle and you forgot to hide your rolls.
>>
File: pleb2.jpg (139KB, 579x527px) Image search: [Google]
pleb2.jpg
139KB, 579x527px
>>55021467
>not reusing cool ideas
>>
>>55023554
Doesnt really work with names friendo

'This is Oṣóbẹ̀rù's brother... Oṣóbẹ̀rù.'
>>
>>55024368
Look, not everybody has creative parents.
>>
>>55024401
'Thank you for you time Mr Oṣóbẹ̀rù, I hope your wife, Oṣóbẹ̀rù and you find your son, Oṣóbẹ̀rù.'
>>
>>55021467
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNHzDxi73v8
>>
>>55021467
>Watching nature docs on prehistoric animals to get a feel for realistic anatomy and behavior
>For a soft-as-Silly-Putty scifi campaign about grafting bio-augments to yourself to fight alien dinosaurs.
>>
>>55024872
inb4 a player grafts pterodactyl wings onto a raptor with laser eyes
>>
>>55021467
>write songs to sing as a bard
>too afraid to actually sing
>>
>>55025109
I want to hear you sing anon :3
>>
>>55025190
No
My voice is bad and I'm not confident in my songwriting skills
Plus I don't know how to play the lute or guitar and can't do the accompaniment
>>
>>55025293
You know, if you refuse to sing in the first place you'll never start singing regularly enough to improve. Not having a talent for something just means you need to work harder to be good at it.
>>
>>55024967
Probably going to happen at some point, honestly. I should really include some kind of dart gun for taking specimens back alive
>>
>>55025469
Yeah but I'm a tranny, I'm pretty self conscious about my voice
>>
>>55026386
Can people 'change' voices? Is that a thing? It is probably ignorant of me to suggest you still "just try" but I will continue to insist on it.
>>
>>55026442
Sorta? It takes a lot of effort and practice. My voice isn't terrible and speaking I can be convincing, but I've never sung properly before, and I'm worried it'll out me.

Maybe if I compose something better I can justify the risk, but the thing I wrote is a bit too simple. It's like a shittier version of Stones from ultima.
>>
>>55026442
Voice training is a thing. You can work to modulate the tone of your voice to be more masculine or feminine, using basically the same training singers use to expand their vocal range. It doesn't quite change the voice's timbre in some cases, but it's totally doable.
>>
>>55025109
Post the lyrics and ill sing it badly when i get home.
>>
>>55026386
>I'm a tranny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocEouB1gi14&ab_channel=AdultSwim
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.