[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1693:Summon Pants With the Gacha Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 709
Thread images: 88

File: 1503427315371.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1503427315371.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55007166
>>
File: Best Daughteru.png (303KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Best Daughteru.png
303KB, 512x724px
>>55015227
Local Daughteru's Need Pants Badly
>>
>>55015147
Man, that's even worse. Not being able to warp them was bad enough, but even portals won't work? That goes beyond "reasonable narrative limitations" and into absurdity. It's pretty much the equivalent of the airlock the hero throws the villain out of literally growing an arm and catching them. Not due to any ability or skill of the villain, but Deus ex Machina. If anything it's an anti-narrative clause.
>>
>>55015227
>Discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS
>>
>>55015262
Please go away Echo.
>>
Boogie Manimal
How strong is a week worth of charging Vs A Day Worth of shadow?
>>
Fucking weebs.
>>
>>55015239
She needs hugs more.
>>
File: -JC- Shady Jack.jpg (103KB, 998x1024px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- Shady Jack.jpg
103KB, 998x1024px
>>55015239
I genuinely feel like they designed a normal outfit for her and then stole her pants later. Its ridiculous.
>>
Can I see some Trigun builds?
>>
An option to pay to choose for your first cheat in Generic Isekai? Very important for companions.
>>
>>55015319
If by ridiculous, you mean fantastic, then yes.

Japan has taught us that the one thing you don't do is let little girls do is wear pants.
>>
File: 1451166440671.png (607KB, 1051x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1451166440671.png
607KB, 1051x1502px
So question time, I guess. Grand Order is coming along nciely (Got 4 perklines fluffed this morning, on track for finish a few days before end of the month) but I'm taking a break to work on something else so I don't get burnt out. Kakegurui is a reasonably short one but does bring up a question I'm curious about.

For a jump where there's only one origin (Student in the case of kakegurui), how do you feel about some tiers of perks (100s, 200s, 400s, etc you know what tiers are) having more options than others, given everyone can pick from the same pool? Do you like more choice being there? Prefer it to be condensed down to look neater? Wish hot dogs would only come with tomato sauce and not onion as well because of the mouth feel reduction?

Give us your thoughts.

>>55015300
muh master race
>>
File: 1498618903038.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498618903038.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>55015300
>>
>>55015331
Trigun
Age 27

Background: Lawman (Free)

Perks:
Shoot to maim (Free)
Angel on your shoulder (200)
Blank Ticket (300)
Ultimate Splendor (600)
Under the sky So Blue (400)
Never Ending Song (Free)
Basic Firearms Training (Free)

Items:
Bullets (Free)
Badge (Free)
Jumper's Saloon (300)

Drawbacks:
Killing spiders to save butterflies (+400)
Gung-Ho-Guns (+300)
Skirt chaser (+100)

Basic build. Nice Saloon.
>>
>>55015244
They key phrase is "stronger than you", presumably in relation to that sort of thing. So opening a portal under a mile-high giant to dump them into outer space wouldn't be a problem, but trying the same with a mile-high Galactus isn't likely to work.
>>
>>55015375
If there's a different amount of perks in every tier, shouldn't we get more or less choices for discount on those tiers to reflect it?
>>
>>55015375
If it's like Bloodborne with the whole one origin and one discount per tier' thing them as long as each tier is balanced, and you don't have one tier with only one or two options it should be fine even if the tiers have different numbers of perks.

What's this setting about, anyway?
>>
>>55015375
Honestly prefer hotdogs with cheese and spicy bbq sauce, maybe with some fries on top if I'm having them with it.
>>
>>55015375
More isn't less, it's more.

Also hot dogs should have both.
>>
>>55015410
It should work, it just won't matter because Galactus doesn't care about being in space.
>>
>>55015421
Crazy students gambling.
>>
>>55015417
Nah. Having more choices doesn't mean you get to pick more of those choices, just means you get more things to choose from. Like how having more than one perk tree doesn't automatically mean you get discounts on all the perk trees.

>>55015421
Oh yeah, all the tiers at least have 5 options, it's just that some go to 8 or 9 perks.

Gambling school. Prestigious academy where pretty much everything is decided by gambling. It's lots of fun. Great art, fun gambling events and funny characters.
>>
>>55014567
>You can still easily get multiple cheats, and you get four free companions with cheats of their own.
Ok, if cheats are 400 CP now, I'd remove the one cheat limit from companions.

I'd also make Races or Backgrounds relevant Cheats Discounted for them. (So they are the old 200 CP price) Everyone still get a free roll or choice of discounted cheat like before. This also helps cheats match your origins better.

>Protagonist's Luck
>Noble
I'd have Luck be the one that lets you pick the random cheat roll (since it is the one that actually makes you lucky), and Noble just give a discount on any cheat of choice (to represent the privileges of the privileged).

>Bag of Coins
a enough for a couple months food and lodging in a cheap Inn is not really a lot of money. I'd have it be replenish monthly instead of yearly. It's basically economy Room and Board.

Since you _are_ messing up builds, a bit higher drawback limit and a couple more drawback options would help smooth them out.

>>55015029
>The idea that you think your personal decision to post builds in thread matters to literally anyone is fucking hilarious.
Anon, talk about the Isekai Jump in the thread was basically nonexistent for the 5 days before I posted a review and then a jump build. And no one had a hard on for taking a NerfBat to the Cheat prices before then. Then I posted the Cheaty McCheaterson, Cheating Bastard Who Cheats (A LOT) build and suddenly people started having a problem with the price.

If my personal decision to post a build didn't matter, then the price would have been addressed a week ago on the 15 when v1.1 was first posted, on not at all. But is not what happened.

And the price change may even be justified. That doesn't change the fact that my posting a build was apparently what made people aware of that fact.
>>
>>55015319
Nice image
>>
>>55015428
I meant "work" in the sense of succeed. But replace "open under" with "open inside" if you want to cover "work" in the sense of "something happens at all".
>>
>>55015448
Well if you don't give more choices, then it's just going to feel lopsided. It doesn't end the world, but the design won't be as neat.
>>
>>55015331
>Jump 21 - TRIGUN
Origin: Independent Plant

Perks:
-Never-Ending Song (Free)
-Love & Peace! (Free)
-Angel Arm (Free)
-Hard Puncher (Free)
-Technical Pacifism
-The Lowdown

Items:
-Donuts (Free)
-.45 Long Colt (Free)
-Insurance

Drawbacks:
-Killing Spiders to Save Butterflies [Mandatory]
-Gung-Ho-Guns Part 2 (+300)

Lucina:
-Origin: Lawwoman
-Never-Ending Song (Free); Shoot to Maim (Free); Blank Ticket
-Bullets (Free); Badge (Free); Constance Rifle

Eshe:
-Origin: Insurance Agent
-Never-Ending Song (Free); Work Hard Play Hard (Free); Second Job; Inconspicuous Carry; Shoot to Maim
-$$100,000 (Free)

This involved the permanent death of two of my Rogue's Gallery (The Steel Duke and Picasso) as of them joining Legato Bluesummers to strike directly at me. Katyusha Oktyabrskaya was a member of them, but then decided after the fifth mass slaughter that the money wasn't worth it and escaped on the Ratbatspider she'd tamed from Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs.

Sticky Fingers lost his stomach for the business and tried to warn me that they were abducting Lucina to use as bait for a trap, and helped me finish off Picasso and his beastmen slaves. It was then a final fight between me and The Steel Duke.

Culminating in me and Vash in an Angel Arm firefight against Knives.
>>
>>55015443
This sounds like a job for all of JC's luck perks!

Generic Isekai has one, but where else are they hiding?
>>
>>55015449
>If my personal decision to post a build didn't matter, then the price would have been addressed a week ago on the 15 when v1.1 was first posted, on not at all.

>assuming i am the center of the universe

Seriously?
>>
>>55015449
Yeah, it was common knowledge in early threads to NEVER post your build in the thread if you didn't want the jump nerfed, because that was almost always the result. It's why nowadays build posting isn't that common for most.
>>
>>55015449

Dude it's done get over it.
>>
>>55015449
Or could it be that the constant upgrades/removal of limits to the cheats motivated people to talk about how the prices needed to be increased?

Like how most of the people mentioned that in their arguments? You're way too arrogant.
>>
>>55015443
... I guess I should avoid this world. Imagine Breaker would be... Bad.
>>
>>55015474
Franken fran has a top tier one. guy is a peak human and he comes back to life from being executed like three times out of shear luck.
>>
>>55015491
Nah, it's common stupidity. Stop assuming you're that important.
>>
>>55015500
NO BUT I'M THE ONLY REASON IT WAS CHANGED

NOBODY ELSE'S BUILDS. JUST MINE.
>>
>>55015268
That wasn't me. I'm too busy concentrating on three different things to notice whether the OP has the link to the Discord.
>>
>>55015509
Anon, you're in /jc/.

These people don't matter anywhere else. The idea that their build was specifically targeted for nerfing is something of an ego boost - probably the only one they've had in years.
>>
>>55015502
How many people actually grabbed imagine breaker? What perks apart from toggle could help you to turn off its effects?
>>
>>55015493
It's not over till the jumpmaker decides it is.
>>
>>55015518
Are you fucking done painting everybody with the same fucking brush?
>>
>>55015449
Also can you stop re-posting whatever jump you're talking about. It's unnecessary.
>>
>>55015545
I mean its pretty easy
>>
>>55015509
When jumps are nerfed in direct response to someone's build looking 'overpowered' or having too much to the author, then their build was the cause of the nerf, numbnuts. Stop assuming that jumpmaking decisions are made out of thin air.
>>
If anything this repeated insistence that someone else doesn't matter kinda stinks of someone with self-esteem issues projecting them on other people and situations.
>>
>>55015519
I only took it because that's what my roll ended up on. Post-jump it doesn't outright cancel all good luck perks, though they're barely effective outside combat.

Given that I rely more on my Xanatos Gambits than chance, it doesn't have any major effects on me beyond comedic value.
>>
>>55015588
Stop assuming it was all because of you instead of the people actually arguing about the absurdity that was the Jump's prices after opening it up and seeing. Did you not think the updates and people constantly talking about the cheats wouldn't draw any curiosity on what the fuck was going on? Not everything is about you, jack ass.
>>
>>55015602
Or an unhealthy amount of cynicism.

God knows you people give me plenty of reason to feel cynical.
>>
>>55015530
He did.

>>55014734
> Although I really don't expect any more changes after this. The jump is in a good place now, finally.
>>
>>55015608
>You
I wasn't the one to post a build, numbnuts. I was comparing anon's situation to the situation in the early thread and why build posting mostly died.
>>
>>55015625
>Grandfather Clause

NOT VALID REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

ouch, okay hold on, think I just cracked the voicebox.
>>
>>55015650
*Gives bandage*
>>
>>55015449
My objection is just that someone raises a complaint, and 25 minutes later SoftAnon goes through with it.
If it’s what he really wants, I can work with it, but it seems odd that after listening to opinions from everyone so much, they would do this without at least asking for a general show of opinion.
>>
File: Snickers Satisfies.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Snickers Satisfies.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>55015563
What's that anon?
I didn't see you there.
IT'S HARD TO NOTICE YOUR POST WITH NO IMAGE.
MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE UPLOADED AN IMAGE.
POSTS WITH IMAGED GET MORE ATTENTION DON'T YOU KNOW.
>>
>>55015650
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Invalid REE. It's not done until we say it's done.
>>
>>55015670
>someone raises a complaint, and 25 minutes later SoftAnon goes through with it
You haven't been paying attention to the discussion that's been going on every iteration of it, otherwise you'd know that the cost has been brought up several times.
>>
>>55015670
What good does a general show of opinion do when almost everyone is anonymous anyway? It's better to to by the strength of argument and given you're complaining he didn't go by anonymous popular vote, it's a bit clear on who you think had the better argument.

Your comment about being fine with it if it's what he wants rings hollow too, given you're ignoring his statement that he agreed with the idea that things were too cheap.
>>
Who was working on Eternal Darkness? I was pretty sure we had someone that was handling that.
>>
How would imagine breaker work against unlimited blade works? Would the blades disappear or am I fucked?
>>
>>55015734
Arguably, it would dissolve the entire Reality Marble.
>>
>>55015734
Yeah, the blades would probably disappear. The problem is UBW can launch blades from anywhere within its world and you only have the one hand.
>>
>>55015747
Nah, it's a continuously projected effect like Ignotius or whatever. It'd just dispel the area around it, not the entire thing.
>>
>>55015697
Admittedly, this is true.
>>55015705
>you're ignoring his statement that he agreed with the idea that things were too cheap.
Actually it was in direct reference to it.
>>
>>55015747
I don't think anyone would want that considering everything on Earth in Fate is basically a giant reality marble.
>>
>>55015670
Because he agreed with it? It IS pretty bizarre given that those posters didn't bother to respond to him or his jump. Though I feel like the cheats should probably be buffed a bit more.
>>
>>55015781
Well, no, people did respond to say they were happy it changed.
>>
>>55015375
How can one gambling addicted psychopath be so best?
>>
>>55015812
It's that Bami bloodline. The Prez is just as good.

Seriously, the bit in the tower where you just have the two girls getting on like best friends as they gamble for their lives is so great
>>
>>55015375
>Wish hot dogs would only come with tomato sauce and not onion as well because of the mouth feel reduction?
Beef hot dog on a toasted bun with mustard and grilled onions. A best.
>>
>>55015826
Gamble for their lives? What the hell?
>>
Hot dogs go best with spicy chili and cheese. All other condiments go die.
>>
>>55015885
Sonic get out, nobody invited you.
>>
You see this is why potato would never work, jumpers might start interstellar wars with each other over what the best things to put on hot dogs are.
>>
File: -JC- Oldman.jpg (31KB, 466x677px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- Oldman.jpg
31KB, 466x677px
>>55015375
Another bloodborne style perkline? Interesting. Though a bit unfortunate for me personally, I have no business pretending to be a highschooler of any kind in any universe.
As for my thoughts, variety is always better but I prefer it to be spread evenly across the tiers.
>>
>>55015881
There really are some nutbags for gambling. At several points, the series has characters get into life or death gambles. Sometimes these are fake outs, sometimes it's entirely for real. They're all really fun to watch, especially when a normal person gets stuck in with one of the crazies.

One of the best gambles was when Jyabami and Midori, two of the gambling crazies, get in a finger slicing gamble (Machine with holes you put your fingers in, guillotine connected to a strings and you need to cut one string each turn and hope yours doesn't drop the blade, if you pull your finger out of the holes, you lose) with a normal girl who is trying to psyche them out. The normal girl gets tricked into thinking the finger slicing game really will result in chopped off fingers, instead of just making people get scared it will, and is losing her shit while the crazy girls are lapping it up and getting red faced and panting over the thrill.
>>
>>55015908
>Sonic telling something to die
It can only be Shadow.
>>
>>55015375
>Kakegurui

>Settings about gambling,

>A Jumper with good luck perks and some way to ward of cheating would definitely be the gambling king.

>Jumper then trolls everyone by being a graceful winner and a nice guy. everyone has no idea how the hell he always wins and are put off by him being so nice.
>>
>>55015791
I meant before it was changed, like what the person I responded to was talking about. You retarded retard.
>>
>>55015917
>Bloodborne style
Only do it when the series doesn't have clearly defined stuff for different origins. Technically this one probably could have something...but we can get a lot more content this way. And more content is always more fun. Well, if it's good content.
>>
>>55015930
So it's about a literal gambling fetish.
>>
>>55015947
Wow, rude.
>>
File: Die in a Fire.gif (289KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Die in a Fire.gif
289KB, 400x225px
>>55015697
>You haven't been paying attention to the discussion that's been going on every iteration of it, otherwise you'd know that the cost has been brought up several times.
So, interesting fact. 4chan posts are actually archived.

And you can do stuff like searched all posts that mention the word 'cheat' in the /tg/ board. And going back to before the time v1.1, v1.0, and v0.3 was posted is only 8 pages.

And NONE of them seem to be a about a problem with the cheat prices price before today.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU ARE A DUMBASS SHITPOSTER WHO IS LYING OUT HIS ASS!
>>
>>55015734
>>55015747
>>55015756
>>55015774
Imagine breaker is powerful, but not so powerful that it can't be overcome or resisted. Servants, Reality Marbles and Noble Phantasms are serious business - I rather doubt that Imagine Breaker would override any of them outright.
>>
>>55015375
>tomato sauce
If only it was actual tomato sauce and not nasty sugary ketchup.
>>
>>55015953
Sooooort of? The main character is definitely that way but plenty of other characters are in it for money, influence or just lacking choice. A lot of people remark on how genuinely creepy and insane Jyubami's actions are, so it's hardly treated as normal.
>>
>>55015967
You don't want to get past imagine breaker anon, if you do a massive multi headed dragon of fuck you comes out to eat you. Apparently it is even more bullshit than Crowley.
>>
>>55015989
It's more bullshit than Fiamma, I don't think we know what it is in relation to the big C.
>>
>>55015989
Only an idiot or an Alchemist are stupid enough to think that cutting it off is a good idea. Or a Magic God who can say "meh, whatever" to the Invisible Thing.

I mean "get past it" by using magic that is too powerful to outright cancel.
>>
>>55015756
Can't you just punch the ground and UBW disappears?

>>55015967
I thought it was absolute supernatural negation. Which is why it was such a big deal
>>
>>55015424
Barbeque sauce doesn't mix too well with cheese, it forms these weird layers separated by oil.
>>
>>55015930
That's messed up.

Note to self, bring a sanity aura to this jump.

Unrelated question, anybody know of a perk that lets you radiate sanity like an aura?
>>
>>55015967
Servants are pretty solidly street level except for their Noble Phantasms (and the powerlevels of those varies) and Imagine Breaker scared the piss out of a planetbusting angel and deflected a giant planetbusting crossbow thing.
>>
>>55016013
It has some limits and things that it doesn't work too well against.
>>
File: street level.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
street level.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>55016021
Servant's are more anime bullshit then street level. Supersonic fighting and making craters with their attacks and stuff.
>>
File: -JC- SpookyGrandpa.jpg (41KB, 535x356px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- SpookyGrandpa.jpg
41KB, 535x356px
>>55015949
>Only do it when the series doesn't have clearly defined stuff for different origins
I agree with the decision completely. Its just that I will have to jump through several additional in universe hoops to become a teacher instead of a student. Actually that raises a question.... Are there even teachers at this hell for gamblers? I can't remember any.
>>
>>55016021
So basically Ea is the only NP that might be enough?
>>
>>55016051
I honestly don't think we've seen a teacher in the series. Pretty sure they're there, given it is also a school. Just not important to the setting/story at all.
>>
>>55016055
Nah a few would still absolutely screw it. Gae Bolg for example would beat it by just avoiding it entirely and already be inside your heart. Some of them don't really travel through a medium that can be touched and stuff just happens like Medusa's eye.
>>
What's a good early jump for stuff like memory and sanity perks? Stuff to make you less likely to fuck up later on.
>>
I feel like both sides are underestimating the other.

Servants could very easily destroy mountains (Like Hercules). Likewise Imagine Breaker can basically negate most things including illusionary worlds and servants (since most servants are just familiars made by forming prana around a frame)

>>55016084
Yeah Gae Bolg should get past Imagine Breaker since it would never hit Imagine Breaker.
>>
>>55016046
Technically that's still street level. Most people seem to fold building level and basically anything that isn't outright city destroying under that.
>>
>>55016055
Both series generally place a lot more weight on conceptual bullshit, which abounds in both too. While you have to get pretty extreme to outpower IB with raw power, it's possible to use specific forms of power application (Loads of fast, small attacks can overwhelm it since they're attacking faster than it can cancel) or conceptual bullshit (Somehow working via not being registered as an attack or some crazy shit)
>>
>>55016101
>Heracles busting mountains
Hey VS battles, that's still not true. A single line of narration in a visual novel doesn't supercede every single other thing he does that clashes with that idea.
>>
File: Yu.gif (105KB, 414x304px) Image search: [Google]
Yu.gif
105KB, 414x304px
>>55015826
I don't know about that. Prez doesn't manage that bizarre but perfect mix of cute and batshit that Yumeko does.
>>
>>55016088
try sherlock/great detective?
>>
>>55016112
Yeah the only place stuff like that belongs is when Apocrypha gets drunk.
>>
>>55016088
I think Generic Universal Monsters has a good memory perk for new chains.
>>
>>55016112
I actually didn't pull that from vsbattle. That is the Nasuverse wiki 50x strength from A rank strength and doing calculations by hand (I get bored)
>>
>>55016101
Yeaaaah, Herc can't bust mountains. Not in base SN anyway.

>>55016123
True...but I feel that lately, since we've gotten more focus on her as a character instead of a shadowy villain, we've seen much more of her cute side. She's definitely siding more towards the sexy/scary scale than cute/nutty though.
>>
>>55016129
...you think 50 times peak human strength is mountain busting?
>>
>>55016021
>scared the piss out of a planetbusting angel
Eh. It scares Kazakiri, but Fuse Kazakiri is wary at best. Given that she's the "angel" with the most contact with that "Ordinary High School Boy..."

Servants are above street level, though how far varies from Servant to Servant.

>>55016046
>more anime bullshit then street level
Dark Matter. Railgun. Accelerator. Acqua of the Back. Fiamma of the Right...

Touma deals with opponents on anime bullshit levels a lot. But it doesn't mean that Imagine Breaker is an outright "I win" button.
Most of those fights end up with him in almost-dead states.

Of course, just the misfortune he's surrounded with is on a deadly level. (No, really, look into some of the things he had to deal with before he went to Academy City - And he's been there on his own since ~6 years old.)
>>
>>55016014
It can work well together actually, but you have to apply it just right. The way I normally do it is sauce the bun, lay the piping hot hotdog, sprinkle cheese on top. Sidenote, even if I sometimes cook the hotdogs in the sauce in some way, I pretty much never melt the cheese. The cold cheese is a nice contrast to the hotdog no matter what.
>>
>>55016144
There is this thing called pressure. He could cut through stone like butter. It's more appropriate to say he has the strength to cut down a mountain not that he could do it in one go.
>>
>>55016144
Servants being peak human times 50 is a fucking joke anyway. Like they aren't busting up mountains but they're way stronger then "just" 50 times human.
>>
>>55016144
To be fair, that's human Nasuverse strength. Even modern day humans can hit conceptual werewolf ghost things with enough force to instantly kill them, even though that's supposed to be impossible.
>>
File: huh.gif-c200.gif (1004KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif-c200.gif
1004KB, 200x200px
Blizzard's recent penchant for puzzles and Mysteries leaves my gold drained and my brain tired.

Tell me jumpers, when has shit been way too complicated and/or puzzling for even you?
>>
>>55016156
It's quite different from very easily destroying a mountain then, isn't it?
>>
File: 1471572747501.jpg (84KB, 364x423px) Image search: [Google]
1471572747501.jpg
84KB, 364x423px
>Val mentions Kakegurui
>Suddenly there's a video in my recommended videos about how Kakegurui sucks.
>>
Do we have any good corruption resistance perks?
>>
>>55016185
>recommended videos have this shit taste
What have you been watching anon?
>>
>>55016187
What form of corruption are you looking to defend against?

I suggest Re-Birth from Cardfight! Vanguard, anyhow.
>>
>>55016183
It is easily destroying a mountain effort wise just a bit tedious. Just like how you could easily rip the pages of a textbook a group of pages at a time
>>
>>55016101
>very easily
What you meant to say is "at the absolute greatest wank of his prime abilities with heavy strain".
>>
>>55016150
While as usual, I protest your choice of foods, I definitely agree on cold cheese being best. It's much better when you can feel them as opposed to some melted covering of everything.
>>
>>55016168
>Puzzles

Wait when the fuck was that a thing? Are they ripping from Guild Wars now?
>>
>>55016139
So since Tubal Cain in DI is mentioned several times in succession to be able to cut down mountains does that mean he can bust mountains? The way Mr. narrator was talking about it seemed more matter of fact than Ren's initial chuunispeak. Granted, powerlevels in that vn are somewhat inconsistent.
>>
>>55016055
Not him but it's very difficult to say. Things like Magic Gods, archangels and the better wizards in Index can warp probability or unleash enough power to blow up the planet, which puts them far ahead of Fate in biggatons.

But Fate NPs have a lot of clauses and conceptual loopholes they work through which means that in the person-sised, fist-shaped area of effect IB affects things in they can conditionally be more powerful than just spamming energy all over the place. More importantly, you can still get hurt from the attack splashing onto you if you're trying to block it with IB. So trying to block Ea with it would be a terrible idea because at the end of the day apart from any Truth of the World nonsense, it's a massive spatial warp dropped on your face.

Other things to worry about would be Avalon, Karna's Kavacha armor, Akhilleus Kosmos and Lac Pucelle-anything that straight neutralises attack values or interposes a world between the target and an attack, because against something with a very skewed definition of baseline reality causes unpredictable things to happen with IB. When Touma punched an archangel, the archangel just got sent home instead of fizzling.

I think it'd definitely annihilate a non-Noble Phantasm reality marble, though. IB has succesfully reset what was basically a universe-scale use of Marble Phantasm by hitting the girl using it really hard.
>>
>>55016194
Will there be a perk in Fate GO for being able to summon servants based on your current world? Such as summoning a Servant based on Revan in Star Wars OT?
>>
>>55016210
DUDE YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

DONT AWAKEN THE TEXT WALL

SAVE YOURSELF
>>
>>55016209
Indeed, cold cheese takes the title. You're still a gigantic cutie even if I hate your food too.
>>
>>55016195
Say, the one ring from lotr, and/or demonic possession. Would it work on that sort of thing?
>>
File: happy lil jeanne picknick.png (404KB, 618x342px) Image search: [Google]
happy lil jeanne picknick.png
404KB, 618x342px
>>55015375
I'm a simple moth, I keep the relish and the chopped RAW onions FAR AWAY from anything my food touches AS IT SHOULD BE FOR ALL FOODS, and I put mustard and ketchup on my hot dog.

Sometimes I, in a fit of foolish hubris, think I can eat chili cheese dogs without it turning into a fucking mess.
>>
>>55016168
The entirety of my stay in Jorge Joestar.

Just.

I jumped head on into the japanese zombie apocalypse as soon as I could instead of dealing with DIO's shit. Fuck your timey wimey bullshit.
>>
>>55016235
Anti-life immunity from Superman tas is what I'd recommend for avoiding subversion of your freewill from those sources.
>>
>>55016211
No, I'd believe that.

See, I don't believe the one off line about Herc because there's a lot of reason not to. Heracles is a berserker, one told by his Master to let loose and go all out on many occasions. Occasions that do not result in the city they're in being obliterated, as it should be if every one of his attacks can destroy mountains and he has no reason to hold back. Even if he was holding back for Ilya's sake, which makes little sense since he could easily bring the fight away from her with his raw power and speed, he should be far, far stronger than actually shown in his fights if he could destroy mountains.

The characters in DI on the other hand, often do have reason to not just blow up the whole city. They need to kill people in a set order/time/process, without doing too many at once, or their plan fails. And they need to do this in specific places too. They can't just run off to another place because they need to kill within pretty small areas for their plan to work, often within a single building. And the heroes just don't want to kill everyone at once either. So the characters can believably be described as having a lot of power (And there's also a fair few instances of them showing a lot more power than usual too) without always needing to destroy a city or mountain every time they swing their sword.

That said, the VN power levels are fairly inconsistent, which only gets worse when you take into account the influence the other VNs in the series have on power levels.
>>
>>55016245
Did you head off to Africa(iirc?) for the other few thousand skin vampires?
>>
>>55014567
Feeling like doing a roll chain
Reborn (free)
Sentient Item (free)
Dungeon Heart (900)
Accustomed (free)
Regretful (700)
Perceptive (400)
Skill Sharing (free)
Upgrade (0)
Adventurer's Remains (free)
Companions x2
A strange existence, Castellum is a soul snared by a magical experiment in creating self enhancing fortifications that succeeded beyond their wildest expectations. While fairly small to start, its ability to make use of environmental mana allowed it to rapidly expand to a decent size. It maintains a steady flow of adventurers by lending out its own abilities to any who manage to defeat it. Each clear is only good for one day, but one day of self improvement and skill acquisition is a great reward to acquire. Of course those who fail find their own best tricks added to the mix of hazards, but that's secondary compared to the benefits of success. For now Castellum searches for skills to gain a human form, large portions of its mana go towards improving its own nature as a dungeon heart, making the dungeon grow mobile, able to rearrange itself, and slightly bigger on the inside. Its hope is eventually to become a person sized and shaped dungeon.

Companion One, the Dragon
Summoned (free)
Monster (free)
Mystic Beast (500) Metal
Mystic Eyes of Permanence (rolled)
A Hero's Title (free)
Robe of Disguise (free)
Vassal Tribe (400)
A Hero's Light (100)
A Hero's Vigor (0)
Responsible for serving as the boss of the dungeon and maintainer of traps, most days Sol is the recipient of Castellum's skills. Between Sol's ability to create unending constructs of light and Castellum's constant accumulation of new abilities they make a formidable duo. Sol doesn't really have much to do, having been summoned by the same group of mages responsible for engineering Castellum's creation. Indeed Sol's eyes were even used for some of the enchantment work on the heart. It was never intended to become aware though, and Sol is conflicted on whether it doing so was a good thing.
>>
>>55016202
Hardly, Hercules isn't the greatest thing ever unless he was a true servant.

My point being is he could crumble a mountain in a day and he wouldn't feel tired after doing it. What I mean by easy is effort wise. Easy does not mean effortlessly, You could easily answer 10000 basic addition problems it's just tedious.

Hercules could basically be his own one man strip miner and he wouldn't need heavy equipment to do it
>>
File: elf9.jpg (97KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
elf9.jpg
97KB, 1200x675px
>>55016168
What is alchemy

What is life
>>
>>55015449
Cheats are 400cp now? Dammit. If they were 300 I could still afford Regretful and get my build through. Oh well.
>>
File: IMG_0825.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>55016294
And I forgot my image

Companion Two, the Collector
Summoned (free)
Human (free)
A Hero's Title (free)
A Hero's Quest (500)
Thorough Research (100)
Protagonist's Luck (0)
Skill Books (free)
A Bag of Coin (free)
The final member of our little group, Auctor's job is to help them gain more skills from adventurers. Summoned a bit after Castellum achieved external interaction, Auctor is more interested in exploring the world, only meeting up with the other two every month or so to collect blood samples and exchange useful skills. Auctor is one of the major reasons why the local kingdoms are willing to allow Castellum to gather power, Castellum and Sol don't interfere much with the outside world, but Auctor is always happy to lend a hand against any big threats on the horizon. She's also always happy to give temporary allies a few books to make them more useful. There are many heroes and other beings of great power in this world, but Auctor is one of the ones to give power most freely to others.

Anyway, load me up. Eight jumps, one per post.
>>
>>55016228
Hum. Possibly. I was originally just going to nix the gacha based perk but it might have some use in other places.

We'll see what I can work out. If I can't find something balanced for the price, I'll probably just give it a miss.

>>55016232
The one point of disagreement. You're a sweetie too~
>>
>>55016293

If there were skin vampires outside of Japan and Great Britain then I might have done an oopsie.

Oh well, I'm sure the Joestars can handle it.
>>
>>55016289
Much appreciated.
>>
>>55016245
DIO WAS JESUS AND MAYBE GOD ALL ALONG EXCEPT ACTUALLY IT WAS JOJO!
All according to the plan of the first Joseph Joestar who sent Kars into space probably.

>>55016328
Ripple Warriors gotcha covered senpai.
>>
>>55016296
Still doesn't make him able to crush mountains. Chipping away at one isn't the same thing at all, and completely irrelevant to boot.
>>
>>55016228
>Revan
NP: Malachor V - Anti-Army
Hmm...
>>
>>55016194
Vinesauce, so nothing really related. About the only anime videos I even checked recently were the leaks about Goku's new form.
>>
>>55016290
Haha yup. The visual fanbook is even worse, since while it breaks down powerlevels into actual stats like Fate, it blatantly contradicts itself, the game, and sometimes the basic logic behind how Ewigkeit functions.
>>
>>55016311
Suppose it helps visuals if I do the full list even if it's empty. Been ages since I did one of these.
>Jump List
>1.
>2.
>3.
>4.
>5.
>6.
>7.
>8.
>>
>>55016242
Chili cheese dogs are an absolute mess, but that's what makes them good.
>>
File: YEAH-Wait...OH GOD.png (291KB, 683x201px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH-Wait...OH GOD.png
291KB, 683x201px
>>55016228
>>55016313
>Go to Naruto
>tfw you summon Minato as a Servant
>tfw you realise you'll have to explain to Naruto why/how you summoned his hero/dad and to Kakashi why/how you summoned his teacher
>tfw you accidentally attract the attention of all the major players at the start of the series
>>
>>55016328
Yeah, you're probably fine. I just figured you would have enjoyed a longer hunt to take your mind off of your mind being full of fuck.
>>
>>55016360
Stranger Things
Jorge Joestar
Witchblade
>>
>>55016360
Touhou Project.
>>
>>55016347
It's not irrelevant. You would not want to be one the receiving end on a giant drill in the shape of a man.

I also never said he could crush mountains, I said destroy mountains.
>>
>>55016367
>You summon Madara as a Servant
>...
>>
>>55016360
Overlord (anime)
Prototype (game)
>>
>>55016360
The Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>55016360
Tomb Kings.
>>
>>55016384
You're an idiot, but okay.
>>
>>55016360
Fight Streeter
>>
>>55016360
Orks and Goblins
>>
>>55016384
You said very easily. You said something you knew would be very easily comprehended in a different way than you intended because in almost every case someone is described the way you described Heracles, they're talking about the one attack to destroy sort of thing.
>>
>>55016360
Sonichu.
>>
>>55016235
Demonic Possession it'd work, for the One Ring I would go for >>55016289

>>55016210
Okay SO.
TIME FOR SOME MYST SHIT, SON.

There's a cave in Winterspring, said to hold the last egg of this rare faerie dragon species. The cave is shrouded in a Consuming Silence with in-game silences all class abilities and Toy usage to avoid cheese.

Before going to the Cave, YOU NEED:
A Major Protection Potion of every magical element.
Noggenfogger Elixirs out the asshole.
Scotty's Lucky Coin, which drops form Scotty the wood sprite, who has some fucked up spawn requirements.
A Mug of Dire Brew, which requires coercing a Dark Iron Brewer to keep making it more and more potent until one swig causes him to pass out.
A Vial of Ethereal Oil.
A Gordok Ogre Suit, made by Knot Thimblejack in the Ogre Quarter of Dire Maul. Used to bypass all ogre bosses until you have a chance to kill King Gordok.
A Vial of Winterfall Firewater.
Pygmy Oils out the asshole.
A Perky Pug.
A "Little Princess" costume for said Perky Pug.
and a Scroll of Intellect.

Puzzle continued in next post.
>>
>>55016360
Hellsing
>>
>>55016384
>hurr gaiz ur underesutamating Servants fighatn capabilities becuz they could sestroy moutains if you stud still for a day and let them solowly chip away at it
>relevant
K. And I suppose you'd peg your local carpenter as "small-building level" because he could "very easily destroy" a small building in a day.
>>
File: OHGODWUTDAFAQISDAT.jpg (9KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
OHGODWUTDAFAQISDAT.jpg
9KB, 342x342px
>>55016297
Remember proper dick placement is critical for singing, but even if you use the souls of the dead you still have to worry.
>>
File: nraacs.png (114KB, 699x500px) Image search: [Google]
nraacs.png
114KB, 699x500px
>>55016366
I want to like messy foods but it gets all over me and I have to wipe it away else the sensation on my face bugs the hell out of me and I want to get it away immediately.

I have sensory issues relating to that, a shame since I love BBQ food
>>
>>55016464
>small-building level
No, no. You're underestimating his scale. He could very easily destroy a small town. Maybe even a medium sized town.
Including all of the farmhouses and other structures in the surrounding rural area.
>>
>>55016409
I mean it was just a thought exercise for fun. If you want to call me an idiot for actually doing the math correctly go ahead.

>>55016425
My bad, but just because it is more complex than one attack doesn't mean he couldn't do it at all. Saying only in one attack strikes me as a lazy way of thinking about it

This is a man who figured out how to cause his sword to exist in 8 other places while he makes one attack, all of which could cut a truck in two cutting a mountain down would only require time.
>>
>>55016360
Double Cross.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>55016375
>>55016382
>>55016389
>>55016398
>>55016401
>>55016411
>>55016412
>>55016440
>Jump List
>1. Stranger Things
>2. Tohou
>3. Overlord (Anime)
>4. Elder Scrolls
>5. Tomb Kings
>6. Street Fighter
>7. WHF Orks and Goblins
>8. Sonichu
Will build come morning.
>>
The thing about collateral is that, to blow up something big in one hit, you either have to be using some blasting energy, or be moving very fast. If you're extremely strong and hit something, the damage is going to be fairly concentrated otherwise, to a certain point of strength far beyond what you'd expect.
>>
>>55016493
Wasn't that just a really fast combo of slices? You're also really underestimating the amount of time it'd take to actually cut up and separate a mountain. Even with Herc, that's weeks or months of work.
>>
>>55016442
>>55016210
>>55016230

So you get to the cave, get flooded by the Consuming Silence.

You use the Fire Protection Potion to get past the wall of fire.

Then there's a Wall of Fel / Chaos. You need to consume all of the other potions to get past this one.

Then, there is a Gargoyle called the Diligent Watcher, who teleports all fleshy beings out of the cave. You need to chug enough Noggenfogger Elixirs to get the Skeleton transformation - which is 1 out of 3 results.

Then you come upon a blue barrier, and a wall of vines. You need to use Scotty's Lucky Coin to transform into Scotty, traverse the vines until you find a small pool, pick up a Water Stone from that pool, and boom, you can traverse the blue barrier.

To get past the Stone Watcher you need to drink the Dire Brew, which will transform you into a Dark Iron dwarf.

Then you have a branching three paths which must be done in this specific order:
1. Go up the ramp to the purple barrier, use the Ethereal Oil to phase through it. There's a Strange Stone with a hole you put your arm in. You need to use the Gordok Ogre Suit and Winterfall Firewater to make yourself big enough for your arm to fit perfectly inside. Doing so marks you with the Sign of the Second.

2. Left-most gate is locked. You need to be teeny-tiny small enough to squeeze under it. Start chugging the Pygmy Oils. Past the gate is the WISDOM CUBE. Converse with the Wisdom Cube, it tells you “My creators seek a most amusing heir." Bring out the Perky Pug, dress it up as a Little Princess. Place your arm under the cube, get the Sign of the First.

3. Center tunnel is unlocked now. Find the Tarnished Plaque, which reads “The greatest of achievements begins with the smallest leap of the mind.”

De-activate your Winterfall Firewater, use the Scroll of Intellect, and walk - don't dive, walk - into the pool of water.

At the bottom is the Sun Darter Faerie Dragon egg.
>>
File: my jumper9.jpg (805KB, 1000x704px) Image search: [Google]
my jumper9.jpg
805KB, 1000x704px
Well It's about time to get suggestions for my rollchain. I am looking for about 7. Here is a list of jumps I have already taken https://pastebin.com/u26SLK0X thank you in advance.
>>
>>55016442
>>55016543
Literally, why?
>>
>>55016567
SCP Foundation
Generic Isekai
Goat Simulator
NieR Gestalt
>>
How long do you usually spend on a single jump? What's your process?
>>
>>55016605
If it's a setting that's interesting or that I actually care about, I usually take a fair bit of time thinking about what I'm actually doing. If it's a setting I just don't care about, I barely manage to write a few sentences.

If it's a setting I actually hate then rocks fall, everyone dies, and I leave.
>>
>>55016605
Making or jumping?
>>
>>55016569
Turns out it's all for a little combat pet which looks pretty cool and has a lot of lore tied to it.

Scenario's gonna be a bit better, given the amount of WORK I HAD TO PUT INTO FIGURING THAT SHIT OUT.
>>
>>55016622
Jumping
>>
>>55016569
For eggs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_ybs2aLKgY
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
And now presenting-Jumps I know next to nothing about.

[Hollow Knight]

Drop-In

Soul (Free)
Worship the Fluff (Free)
Weapon Projection (900)
Radiant (600)
Hollow Reprisal (0)

Isn't the void gunk some kind of bioweapon used against the Radiant? If I have both the Radiant's power and some sort of affinity for the void gunk, can I use it to make hollow knight-moths? Because sounds totally rad. This plagued land sucks, after I cure it I'm gonna create a kingdom of hollow knight-moths and get this void party started.

[Ronin Warriors]

Drawbacks: A Wise Man With Little To Say, A Clan Sublimated, A Complete Monster (1600)

Orphan of the Ancient Clan, age 24

Ageless Body (Free)
Foundation (1500)
Broken Into Nine (1300)
Spirit, Sutra and Scriptures (1000)
Classical Attire (Free)
Jewel of Life (600)
Part of a Greater Whole (0)

>"Okay so, the way I see it: Your options are actually pretty simple. Crystal, or armor. Well, what it's gonna be: Crystal or armor?"
>"I'm taking this thing to the crystal farms, and bringing a mould"
>"Why?"
>"Because crystal armor is the best third option"

[Tetsuwan Birdy Decode]

Drawback: Old School Dub (1100)

Sky Hole

Student, human

University Education (Free)
What Do You Mean I Shouldn't Be Here? (900)
That's Convenient (750)
Plot Armor (450)
Hoverboard (400)
Fridge Full Of Food (Free)
Existence Fluctuation Gun (100)
Onsen (0)

I don't even know how I got here. I just fell asleep on the bus, and woke up next to all this stuff.

On my way home I saw a space cop inside of a little boy, so after some awkward misunderstandings I just broke out the medi-gun to un-fuse and fully heal him. I couldn't help but feel I either started or stoppped something very important from happening, but I just came back to store my stuff before leaving this crummy little backwater for space adventures.

>>55016478
>"Fool, I'm no ordinary carpenter! Behold my Anti-Furniture Retailer Noble Phantasm: Unlimited IKEA Works!"
>>
>>55016516
Ehh, the jury is still out on that one. Specifically because of the fact it is described in a way similar to what Sasaki Kojirou did in the sense it is multiple cuts in one breath, so swift that they overlap in time.

It also has the special property of conceptually killing as many times as something resurrects which means it could theoretically match and negate an infinite number of resurrections. But the technique finishes after nine strikes. Essentially condensing a theoretically infinite number of strikes into just nine.

Lastly on the note of the mountain, you are correct the entire calculation is assuming he is causing it collapse just by digging through the base and letting it fall, and that it doesn't cave in at any point.
>>
>>55016631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su8nHs4Tjbo
>>
>>55016635
>property of conceptually killing as many times as something resurrects
Well that's just dumb.
>>
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't there a spectacular spider-man jump?
I can't seem to find it on the drive
>>
>>55016646
No, though there is an Ultimate Spiderman jump. And a Raimi Trilogy jump.
>>
>>55016635
The thing is that they made a big deal of how Sasaki's worked but not the same about Heracle's attack.

That sounds like bullshit and I'd definitely want a quote on that.

Even then, that seems immensely unlikely. Even if a tunnel that small could do it, the stone he destroys doesn't disappear. At some point he'd have to start carrying stone back out of the tunnel and put it outside, or he'd just be filling up what he's digging out.
>>
File: 1439440157484.jpg (104KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1439440157484.jpg
104KB, 540x540px
>>55016651
I was thinking of Ultimate
Thanks for that
>>
>>55016652
What if he hits the stone hard enough that the matter annihilates and converts to energy?
>>
>>55016658
>Spider Cap

FUND IT

TELL ME THIS IS ACTUALLY A THING
>>
>>55016642
But it's true, a hydra will endlessly regenerate heads until they are all destroyed so thus he did so. Since a normal man could only cut off one head at a time he use this technique to kill all of them

>>55016652
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Nine_Lives
Control-f
>Heracles' monstrous opponent
for the conceptual bit

or

>Breath
for the Sasaki allusion

>>55016661
He doesn't
>>
>>55016652
Clearly he hits it hard enough to vaporize the stone on a conceptual level (or maybe just a normal level if you're limitwanking).
>>
>>55016652
It is bullshit. It comes from a single line that's extremely vague and not referred to again in any other material besides one page in a Grand Order material.
>>
File: Spider America.png (483KB, 1000x464px) Image search: [Google]
Spider America.png
483KB, 1000x464px
>>55016669
Nope
As far as I know it is just a cool concept for a what-if?
>>
>>55016589
Sorry already did SCP but the rest are added.
1. Generic Isekai
2. Goat Simulator
3. Neir Gestalt
8. Free Choice
>>
>>55016675
Yeah, that's...hard to believe. Especially since the hydra was killed with fire. That's the same as in every legend.
>>
>>55016688
Ronin Warriors
Sonichu
Libromancer
MLG (Joke Jump is joke)
Kim Possible
>>
>>55016688
Witchblade.
>>
>>55016675
Okay anon. Hitting a hundred times in one breath isn't hitting in an instant. A breath takes place over time. And it's described as a series or combo of strikes several times in that page.

Second, the conceptual thing is a biiiig stretch given the detail there. It even says in that one line that it's only an implication.
>>
>>55016693
Shrug maybe it's different in Fate wouldn't be the first time a historical or mythological detail was changed or mistaken in regard to what actually happened.

>>55016712
The one hundred times in one breath is what Sasaki was described as doing except it was three strikes in a single breath.

Hence why I said the jury is out on that one. It's implied but not confirmed that it does the second magic.
>>
>>55016729
Except Sasaki's thing is described with a lot more detail than just that. They're not both one lines about strikes within a single breath and his technique was a big deal.

There's a very weak implication, that's all, and no real evidence.
>>
>>55016675
I'd buy it. Heracles survived Shirou using it on him, but anything Shirou traces is lowered in rank. Also this is this the same Heracles who literally told reality fuck off so that Illya wouldn't die alone.
>>
>>55016569
Also, you thought that shit was bad?

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Riddle_of_the_Mind-Seekers

A series of riddles, wherein the clues to solve said riddles are found in a fucking BOOK

THAT YOU BUY

IN REAL LIFE.
>>
>>55016704
Sorry I already did Sonichu, thankfully for my jumpers sanity I can't do that one twice. The rest however are added
>>55016705
added to the reserve list
>>
Sasaki's attack is notable because he's not a magus, and through pure skill managed to refract the strike through multiple dimensions.

Herc's is conceptual (kills the unkillable), and only strikes nine times.
>>
>>55016779
>Conceptual
Not really proven in any way and would have been a pretty big deal in Grand Order if it did actually do that.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>55016605
It really, really varies.

Like right now I'm sleepy, I know nothing about the settings I just built for, I've got some other stuff to be busy with, it's raining-and I just want to either resume catching up on God of Highschool, start my Apocrypha marathon or crawl back into bed.

This is one of the worst possible mood for making builds for me, so I just dump the first few lines to come to mind. Case in point-

[Generic Creepypasta redux, #715]

Drawbacks: Always Watches, No Eyes, Weirdness Magnet, End of the World, Monster, Original recipe (1600)

Outisde Jordan Dooling's house

Cryptid, age 26

Creature of Habit (Free)
Those Faithful Few (1400)
Monstrous Body (Free)
Hyper-Realistic (Free)
Image Distortion (Free)
Perception Distortion (Free)
Biome (1200)
Eternal (1000)
Pocket Realm (800)
Malediction (400)
Traveller (300)
I Know (200)
Creepypastas (Free)
Eldritch Suit (150)
Dark God (100)
Proxy: Rauri McGanna
-Unstarveable (500)
-Parasite (400)
-Biome (200)
-Eternal (0)

Since I'm reasonably sure I'm the only person here to have read The Rapture Logs, to make a long story very short: In the creepypasta continuity I'm stuck in, a big monster called Rapture even the other Fears are scared of is coming to eat the universe.

It can only do this by tricking people (and Fears) into playing Guitar Hero against each other, and then it still has to win at a bunch of dungeon crawl bossfights in order to succesfully engulf our reality. It usually looks like Cockroach Jesus.

So I'm getting the plucky kids that can make a difference out of Cockroach Jesus' grasp, empowering the one with the biggest grudge against Fears and convincing the Slender Man to chill the hell out.

If we mess up Rapture's beacons, it basically gets cosmic lactic acid overload so even one very buff Fear can beat it into a coma. It won't die from that, though. And I don't want it to.

Because one version of Nyarlathotep exists in this reality.

And Rapture can eat it.
>>
>>55016779
Also, Sasaki was shitty imaginary dirt farmer. That makes the technique way more impressive than from the most famous demigod ever whose most famous deeds involve killing really really hard to kill bullshit.
>>
>>55016675
That;s...real dumb, yeah. It's definitely the less good side of the Nasu retcons, since it seems to be coming from a Grand Order Material book, and I'll admit it really doesn't make sense either. Either for the rank it's at, the way it should have been used if it worked that way or the way it's not described like that at all in any thing before the GO Material book.
>>
File: BAMBOOZLED.jpg (55KB, 813x353px) Image search: [Google]
BAMBOOZLED.jpg
55KB, 813x353px
>>55016769
>>
Look, Dragons are just larger swallows, that's all we need to understand about a legend like Kojirou

And sometimes samurai rewrite Roman history but that's another issue entirely
>>
>>55016810
Hey, being an imaginary throw-away character just to prove how awesome Musashi is isn't an excuse for not being awesome in your own right.
>>
Could Skill Books from Generic Isekai be used for proper power sharing? Sacrificial Bestowment is good but the whole eye thing is weird.
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>55016769
>that you buy in real life

What was the POINT of that? That quest clearly has a wiki entry, nobody's going to by the damn book when the clues are RIGHT THERE on the wiki.

It's almost as baffling as the Loremasters being, as far as I could tell, a society of panda nerds. And then BAM, it turns out they somehow invented a book that can make thoughts real, which if Garrosh got hold of it could be used to make the Horde invincible until the Burning Legion can gatecrash and kill everyone. And then the panda lady using it just wishes all of that away, somehow.
>>
>>55016789
It wouldn't. The big deal about Beasts and shit is that they lack a concept of death, not that they resurrect. And what more proof do you need than the author's direct word? Unless it's blatantly contradicted in some unexplainable way, it holds up.
>>
>>55016755
To be fair we never see nine lives in use except in F/GO and that is turn based where everything is neat, we also don't get a slowdown of each individual strike. We also see Sasaki make each swing individually but he only makes one swing in reality.

So basically until we get Heavens Feel from UFOTable it would be hard to make a verdict since that way we can actually see it in action via Shirou with Nine Lives Unlimited Bladeworks and even then that's just a replica of the original.

>>55016817
Shrug don't shoot the messenger I'm just pulling information from wherever I can. Blame Nasu or translators for not enough info and vague descriptions of their universe.

>>55016839
To be fair it would be hard to beat Ms. Path to Cut.
>>
>>55016842
Isn't it just for skills like sword fighting and singing which I think it has as examples, or does it treat abilities like skills?
>>
>>55016839
My point was that if some shit dude could the simultaneous strike thing, why couldn't the coolest dude ever?
>>
>>55016843
It wasn't so much necessary as the book itself held clues (which need a mind so fucky as to make the kind of connections necessary).

And... The less said about some of the short stories, the better. At least the Gob Squad are somewhat decent.
>>
>>55016860
He's really not the coolest dude ever. He is just the Superman of Greek Myth

>>55016851
(Same Poster)
>>
>>55016851
>via Shirou
Eh. His should be called "Eight Lives" since he only had eight strikes in his version.
>>
>>55016843
Oh and the Riddler's Mind-Worm's description bemuses me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt4SL4V_As8
"It feeds on your thoughts, even the ones you are thinking as you read this."
>>
>>55016860
>the coolest dude ever
Wait, when did Tesla ever do a strike like that?
>>
>>55016839
The current Musashi we also have is a faker tho
>>
File: Teslas super cool giant robot.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Teslas super cool giant robot.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>55016900
I dunno dude, probably in the same VN they gave him a giant robot or something
>>
>>55016906
Servants are reflections from the Throne of Heroes. The only non-faker Servants would be Counter Guardians... And EMIYA is a faker anyway.
>>
>>55016842
In Isekai's Skills are also stuff like Status Effect resistance/immunity, Elemental resistance/immunity/absorption, Regeneration, Flash-Stepping, Flight/Air Walking/Jumping off of nothing, etc. Most of you powers would be counted as skills, especially if you had The System as well.
>>
>>55016856
It might, the thing is in Isekai skills often means powers. I don't think we ever got a answer on that, which is odd since neither I nor any of the other people who talked about it before thought to ask Soft while he was here.

Some of the cheats, such as Skill Sharing, Skill Books, or Absorptive Stomach sort of need skills to follow the Isekai capital S Skill definition for them to compete with the other cheats like Upgrade and Gacha.

Upgrade is extremely versatile and Gacha can drop waifus, the others need to amazing to compete with that.
>>
>>55016923
No I mean like

FAKER FAKER FAKER, not even a photocopy fake
>>
>>55016906
>>55016935

No, she isn't a faker. She is actually Musashi just not the one from the protags universe and one who took a different path and didn't obtain fame.

That is like saying male Merlin and female Merlin that the female isn't Merlin. She is.

Also can we talk about how Bullshit Heavenly Eye is from a power standpoint. It's like freaking Contessa with Swords but with time and space warping properties.
>>
Just woke up and Caught up with the thread

SoftAnon can go suck a dick
>>
>>55016956
mah nigga, be you salty about not getting as much powah?
>>
>>55016956
Whatever you say, little baby man.
>>
>>55016625
So what's the scenario reward going to be, and how much more freaking convoluted is it going to be versus what you just posted?
>>
>>55016956
Cry some more.
>>
I need a perk to keep my skills and body sharp. Can't let those years of partying fuck me over.
>>
>>55016842
Honestly the Sacrificial Bestowment strategy of using it to give itself would probably work for it and there is at least some evidence in the jump to say that skill = powers here. It could probably do the same things as sacrificial Bestowment only you may also want Upgrade as there is no guarantee the power you get/give with it will be as strong as the original. You could end up with a base/weakened version of it and need to buff it up to full power.

Though there are easy ways to overcome the disadvantages of Sacrificial Bestowment, such as force the worm into their eye and toss them in a time chamber for companions or boredom immunity and time chamber for jumpers.
>>
>>55017010
That would be from Infinite Stratos. Brunhilde
>>
>>55016932
Personally think we should just get discounts on Cheats we count for, so Mystic Beast Gamers would have access to System, Absorptive Stomach, and Upgrade for their first freebie and then pay 200 for the other two choices, 400 for any other choice. This would balance MOST of the choices except the Noble origin which gets the superior Cheat of being able to chose Cheats. Just a suggestion for Softanon.
>>
>>55016956
Anon, if you promise to stop bitching I'll tell you how to get all 9 cheats for 100 CP. It is really easy.
>>
>>55017010
>>55017027
I am an idiot don't pay attention to the above. I meant Merry Christmas Cake
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>55016829
But, are they African or European swallows?

>>55016860
>>55016948
I'm pretty sure Kojiro was the AoG version of Shirou.

A dude who thought so hard about swords it became his superpower.

The coolest dude ever couldn't earn this ability, because Kojiro focused on swords to a degree that was objectively uncool when there's so many other weapons out there.

>>55017010
Earnest Little Puppy from Majikoi is great for that, since you (re)learn faster the less you know about stuff

>>55016888
>fuck, don't think about the mind-worm! It gains power from thinking about it, so definitely focus on not thinking about the thing that-
>-shit

At least it gets fed really easily.

Actually speaking of mounts, you know what's always puzzled me? The dragons are supposed to have really important duties to manage the world.

Yet any schmuck can just slap a saddle on a young one and use it as their personal taxi.
>>
>>55017035
>Balance
Disagree there, it just brings back the problem of making them too cheap and available.
>>
>>55016990

Female sun darter fey dragon with a clutch of eggs. And eh. Consumable-wise it's sodding irritating as it is, so at most there'll be some platforming required..
>>
>>55017037
>Benefactors hate him! Find out how this Jumper maximised his mileage out of 100 CP using this weird trick!
>>
>>55017046
I'm going with the excuse of "they're the retarded animals of the dragonflight."

Though the higher-tier mountain option which includes drakes will state you can choose whether they're sapient or not.
>>
>>55017027
>That would be from Infinite Stratos. Brunhilde
Already plan on spending my CP on other stuff
>>
>>55016658
>>55016683
Does he have the Super Soldier formula as well? Because if so, Captain Spider (Spider America?) would be pretty fucking terrifying, especially combined with Cap's shield.
>>
>>55017067
Hmm, in theory having Gamer's Body could do it. Han Jee Han doesn't change shape at all and his skills only advance and never deplete. Though that could arguably be because he never stops grinding. Jury is out on that one
>>
>>55017062
>mountain option

Hands.

I meant "mount option."
>>
>>55017062
I'm trying to imagine a world where humans decided to deal with the mentally handicapped by classifying them as cavalry

Man, dragons are kinda messed up
>>
>>55017010
There's a perk in Sword Art Online, Like Riding a Bicycle.
Double Cross has one of the Neumann abilities, Perfect Performance, that seems to do basically the same thing plus a few extras.
>>
So I'm thinking about restarting my chain and try and only take jumps whose settings I really want to jump. I'm going to try and limit my self to at most 6 jumps who I take solely for the perks and the rest will be stuff I want to jump.
>>
>>55017099
I mean it's either give them as prestigious rewards to your preferred Heroes or Dragonsworn (god that'd feel like such a backhanded compliment) or just... let them take up rookery space?
>>
File: Omega Asgore.jpg (137KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Omega Asgore.jpg
137KB, 1600x900px
>>55017037
How? .... Gacha.... Dungeon Heart shenanigans... companion shenanigans?

>>55017048
I agree to disagree with you, anon.

At max that means that a person can get 1600 (Free-200-200-400-400-400) six Cheats if you taken nothing but cheats. As of right now you can get 1600 (Free-400-400-400-400) five with the same amount of drawbacks and work. It's not actually that much more.

Most builds before Softanon's update seem to get two to three Cheats so I'm not seeing this tactic being used and abused like the above method could be used.

Also have a neat pic for your time. I know that this is kind of a stretched out debate.
>>
>>55017060
That meme was gloriously quoted. Well done Sir/Madam
>>
>>55016876
Dude fuck off. Not everyone who disagrees with your stupid ass is the same person you shitposting fuckpuppet.
>>
Jumpers: You are now responsible for cleaning up all the messes you've made along the course of your chain. How fucked are you?
>>
>>55017143
That's extra cheats for cheaper. It means that you can get the cheats you want and have more to spend on other things. It might have a small effect if you only go for cheats, though just one cheat is a pretty big thing, but you're still saving 400CP if all you want is two extra cheats.
>>
>>55017123
I've been doing that with my most recent chain. While I haven't done anything with it for a bit for reasons I've brought up before, it's definitely the most fun chain I've ever done. Good luck anon.
>>
>>55017143
It is the standard "giv all muh worm powers" combo. Only use the Skill Book cheat instead of Sacrificial Bestowment.

Get 8 companions and have them take noble so that they can all choose different cheats. Have the one with Skill Book make a 8 Skill Book skill books. Distribute to everyone else who in turn makes a skill book for their cheats and gives them to you. Done. You now have all 9 cheats.

This may require The Gamer to ensure that everything counts as a skill, alternatively just go back to Sacrificial Bestowment.

You could also theoretically get all the cheats from the Gacha, this probobly won't happen but if you have enough luck perks. . . you would probably get different cheats but that is nice too!
>>
>>55017143
Yes, you are dragging this on even further so you can get more cheats for cheaper. That's all you want. More stuff when you can already get lots of stuff easy.
>>
>>55017183
Ok. Talk to you later when I have something useful to contribute
>>
>>55017140
I can sorta appreciate the cold logic in a way? It's just a lot...colder, than I expected from a series where the force of good is a tangible energy field.

"Oh sure, we can waste resources and effort on making sure Cousin Billy doesn't shit the bed and set the village on fire by locking him away in a sanitorium he'll probably hate...OR, we can make a few bucks by selling him to the puny tiny people! I'm sure he'll LOVE eating out of a trough and sleeping in a barn anyway!"
>>
>>55017191
assuming I need to clean it till it's like new? bout 300 hundred years of work.
>>
>>55017140
>god that'd feel like such a backhanded compliment

...to the Dragonsworn, or the retard dragons so dumb their relatives decided to disown them so hard they are now beasts of burden?
>>
>>55017191
Do you mean all the gore and bits or just like trash and stuff. The second is very, the first is not that much, since I didn't leave anything behind
>>
>>55017266
... Initially I was thinking to the Dragonsworn, but now that you mention it, those drakes still conscious enough would probably develop one hell of a complex after realizing that shit.

Although in the Nether Drakes' case, they do so willingly after the PC works to save the Netherwing from Illidan's Dragonmaw Orcs. So it could also be the case here.
>>
File: 3096401-5990581791-C3mvN.jpg (376KB, 1884x2466px) Image search: [Google]
3096401-5990581791-C3mvN.jpg
376KB, 1884x2466px
>>55016651
Man I'm glad you reminded me of the Raimi Jump, I'm gonna go full on Superior on Tobey Maguire
>>
File: It's True.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
It's True.png
38KB, 640x640px
>>55017143
Math was off by a bit there actually. Forgot to note the 100 CP cost of the origins able to get three cheat choices. So it'd be 1600 (Free-{100}-200-400-400-400) four Cheats if you taken nothing but cheats.1600 (Free-{100}-400-400-400) four with the same amount of drawbacks and work. So its actually the exact same oddly enough. Just with 100 or 300 hanging around afterward.

>>55017199
Actually after taking races into account it's not really more Cheats, as seen above. It is easier access to the Cheats that makes sense for the origin-race to take though, which lies well in the point that some anon, might have been Softanon but I don't wanna misquote, gave that most Isekei stories have more than one Cheat.

>>55017211
Ah I see.

>>55017215
I personally am going to go out on a limb here and state that yeah that is exactly what I want. HOWEVER, I only want it when your Origin-Race would make sense for it, like with Perks and Items.
>>
>>55016088
SCP, take the +0 "not in the Foundation drawback, go FBI UIU, be a cop in Three Portlands, have a generally chill time.
>>
>>55017211
Couldn't you also take Skill Sharing and beat up your 8 companions? It seems faster.
>>
>>55017346
I hope you went goa'uld for Stargate.
>>
>>55017399
Heck 'defeat' them at chess or some shit.
>>
>>55017265
>>55017287
Viscera Cleanup Detail is mostly about the gore, but other incidental messes and trash are also present. "Until it's new" would be "Employee of the Month"-level performance. Admirable, but not actually called for.

We're talking about "Multiversal Sanitation Detail", which specifies "all the fights you got in, or even those that just kinda happened around you" and "you're here for either ten years, or whenever you finish up cleaning up every single mess you made".

Fighting in a way that doesn't leave any gore (kind of impressive, actually) reduces the difficulty of the task, but still leaves the necessity of handling other fight-related messes.
>>
>>55017373
So...you want more cheats cheaper, when the entire point of last threads' discussion was that the cheats were too cheap for the power that they had been upgraded to give.

All you're doing is trying to backdoor in a way around that price increase and it's frankly quite a dirty, sneaky thing.
>>
>>55017432
Welcome to /jc/. Anything for that added teaspoon of benefits.
>>
>>55017404
Yes but then you lose the excuse to beat up whichever companions are constantly getting you into the most trouble.
>This has nothing to do with you blowing up the hotel.
>Are you sure, it sort of feels like it does.
>Nope, doing this entirely for practical purposes.
>Then why do you look so happy about it?
>Because I have been stressed out lately
>. . . Because of the hotel?
>. . . Maybe. . .
>>
If they mix the first & second one it'd be great.
>>
The cheat argument is fucking stupid anyway. There are enough iskai protags that have one cheat that acts like three or more in the jump (Skill Sharing + System + Upgrade). But people who apparently don't read isekai anyway got their panties in a twist, and Softanon is a giant faggot.

>>55017432
>So...you want more cheats cheaper, when the entire point of last threads' discussion was that the cheats were too cheap for the power that they had been upgraded to give.
That was obviously one guy samefagging, considering that it never came up in previous discussions before (yes, never. Read the archive, faggot).

>All you're doing is trying to backdoor in a way around that price increase and it's frankly quite a dirty, sneaky thing.
You tried to backdoor your way into changing the jump, and if Softanon actually had a spine it wouldn't have worked.
>>
>>55017425
Wait how does this apply to environments out doors? Do we need to reconstruct the dirt or something.
>>
>>55017454
Of course. just like you're samefagging now to try and change it back. Totally. Works both ways and makes you look like an idiot when you say it. Try and argue without resorting to samefag calling.
>>
>>55017191
Hmm... on the plus side, I go in for "Technical Pacifism", and so go out of my way to avoid leaving bodies (befriending is more efficient).

On the minus side, I've got lots of healing powers, and fight with a lightsaber, and so often find it efficient to cut off the arms of random villains instead of talking them down, and that's totally going to be reflected in assorted bits being scattered about various battlefields. So yeah, I've got messes to deal with.
>>
>>55017404
Uh, no?

>Whenever you kill something, or, if you are merciful, merely beat them within an inch of their life

>>55017399
It only works once per individual, however.
>>
>>55017495
>It only works once per individual, however.
You only need to do it once per individual to get them all.
>>
>>55017478
Sweep the dirt back into place, I guess.
>>
>>55017493
>fight with a lightsaber, and so often find it efficient to cut off the arms of random villains
"What happened to the enemy?"
"I disarmed him."
>>
File: 1476692485359.png (102KB, 2295x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1476692485359.png
102KB, 2295x1078px
>>55017487
I'm not arguing with you, but calling you out on your bullshit.
>>
File: Iron Spider civil-war-3-1.jpg (337KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Spider civil-war-3-1.jpg
337KB, 900x1366px
>>55017403
I meant something along the lines of showing up as a villain that tries to prove he is a better Spider-man than Spidey is, but your idea works too.

I took the Iron Spider Armor in Ultimate Spider-man and the Web Shooters so my idea was to play the role of the mad scientist who designed his own spider themed gadgets to one up Spider-man
>>
>>55017534
But the dirt I put back in place would cause other things to leave order. That's the consequence of sending the dirt/dust so high in the air it goes across the nation.

Yeah. :( I would be fucked
>>
>>55017550
riiiiight. You're really contributing anon. Definitely going to convince people to change their minds by contributing to the shit storm.
>>
>>55017478
VCD includes some maps with outdoor sections, such as the House of Horror. The mops provided remove blood from grass just as well as they remove it from anything else.

Speaking personally, I did Minecraft early, so restoring destroyed dirt is pretty trivial. If you haven't been, and would find that really difficult (and have a fighting style that leaves huge craters?), use your own best judgement.

>>55017536
Yes, I've used that pun before. Batman was not amused.
>>
>>55017432
No I've outright stated my personal views on this. Cheats should have discounts that align with their Origin/Race I've not tried to be sneaky about anything.

Personally part of the issue I have with Cheats is that most of them are rough equals with the capstones of each Origin and I would like them to be around the 300 CP one spends for a discounted capstone, but the idea of just having a few discounted to 200 and leaving the 400 seemed like a decent middle ground.
>>
>>55017573
>riiiiight
>passive aggressiveness
>sarcasm
Wanna know how I know that you're cancer? Besides, I know that I'm not gonna change any minds here, because most people seem to have lost them already.
>>
>>55017595
Yeah, you're going to find disagreements there. Most of the cheats are much better then the perks, even the capstones. 200 was what had people complaining that it was too cheap, reducing the price of multiple cheats to 200 is not the fix here. It is you trying to revert the decision that was just made.
>>
>>55017573
I don't disagree with you, but Softanon is gone for the night. And given the nature of this place, the more you complain, the more shitposters will start fisting you.
>>
So I know it was ruled that the Power Mook Maker in Captain N could create Genesis enemies if you took Console War, but will that carry over to the Monster Factory in Captain SNES if you take the continuity drawback so that Genesis is still around? Was that ever brought up?
>>
>>55017595
Just to jump in here wouldn't it be better to buff the cheats and have them stay more expensive? Some of the better cheats deserve the increased price tags so why not buff the weaker ones up to par instead of lowering the price of all of them?

If they were all as good as Upgrade or Gacha would you still be so mad that they cost 400?
>>
>>55017595
>Cheats are equal to capstones
Noooo. Some of the weaker ones could have an argument for that but stuff like Upgrade blows the capstones out of the water very badly.
>>
>>55017633
They already got buffed because of the power they were at now. Buffing further just brings us back to the old problem because now they're all too good for 400.

it can't just keep happening where it keeps being fucking buffed every time someone isn't happy about getting all the cheats or getting them at a strong enough power level.

You can get a bunch of cheats and they're good cheats.
>>
File: BatmanLovesHisGuns.jpg (77KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
BatmanLovesHisGuns.jpg
77KB, 400x543px
>>55017592
Ah, Batman. The guy who would never ever use a gun or kill people.
Pic related.
>>
>>55017646
And? You weren't happy and Softanon increased the price to 400 CP. Should he just listen to your whining alone? Stop being such a little bitch, for gods sake.
>>
>>55017670
After he was already increasing the power of every cheat because you complained they weren't good enough. Don't call me a bitch when you were doing exactly the same thing.
>>
>>55017655
Apparently, he made an exception for Nazis.
>>
Christ, if you ever needed proof of how Isekai fans are the worst, here it is. Powerwankers out in force amigos.
>>
>>55017646
They aren't all that powerful though, some are still a lot weaker than the others. Those ones should be buffed so that they are all on par with the really good ones.

As it stands most people will take Upgrade or Gacha, simply because they are the best. That or use jumper bullshit to get all of the cheats they like.
>>
>>55017681
Stop samefagging.
>>
LADIES.

YOU'RE ALL ONLY ATTRACTIVE TO A BLIND, DEAF, AND NOSELESS MAN.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO YOUR SINGLE-PLAYER POWER FANTASY.
>>
>>55017682
If we're being honest mate, most people complaining about it not offering enough are just going to use the companion cheat described earlier to get all of them for free/very low cost.
>>
>>55017624
I do understand that is the way that people see it but I would like to have my opinion heard by Softanon.

>>55017633
I believe all of them are capstone worthy personally.

>>55017634
Upgrade is a growth by mana cast system and Perception is a copy anything that uses an energy pool though sheer observation.
>>
File: SlapAJap.jpg (49KB, 400x561px) Image search: [Google]
SlapAJap.jpg
49KB, 400x561px
>>55017678
Yeah. Hell, Superman's racist.
>>
>>55017695
No, you're not being honest, pal. That was literally just one guy saying he was gonna do this. Not everyone is using perksharing, or even has companions.
>>
Does a For Honor jump yet exist? I thought I saw one last time I stopped by but haven't been able to find it since.
>>
>>55017730
We had a guy attempt For Honor. He gave up after the initial round of criticism.
>>
>>55017691
What does Voldemort have to do with anything?
>>
>>55017681
Yeah, I remember when jumpmakers used to be able to put restrictions on anything they wanted and still get it accepted to the drive. Honestly, the steady influx of SBers has brought nothing but problems to this community, and jumpmakers like Val certainly don't help any.

>inb4 someone gets mad at me for not being "PC"
>>
>>55017715
Upgrade is an upgrade almost anything, including recursive upgrades that let you upgrade better or more in the future. Not a single capstone comes close to it in power or breadth of use.
>>
File: 1503172971331.jpg (138KB, 1000x705px) Image search: [Google]
1503172971331.jpg
138KB, 1000x705px
>>55017752
>Honestly, the steady influx of SBers has brought nothing but problems to this community

Sorry, but I don't want to go back there.
>>
>>55017191
Considering I've genocided whole solar systems I'd say very.

Hell even if you don't include interplanetary warfare the body count I've racked up is considerable, my philosophy in terms of combat tends to be to always go for the kill and when possible overkill unless it suits my plans better to leave the opponent only maimed

The only two exceptions to that are Superhero Jumps where I enjoy playing the role of the classic no kill rule hero and Fighting Games because I feel it goes against the spirit of the genre, of course if Mortal Kombat gets made it will be an exception to the exception
>>
>>55017764
Perceptive is still better imo.
>>
>>55017752
>Back in my day we only had shit to jump and we liked it.
Go put your rose tinted nostalgia goggles away.
>>
>>55017745
Hello NuBee would you like to weigh in on the Generic Isekai controversy?

>>55017764
And anything that is cast from any energy pool can be copied with Perceptive.
>>
>>55017788
You dang kids get off my property!
>>
>>55017779
What's it do?
>>
>>55017789
Man I fucking hate this powergrab bullshit. At least other jumps put a proper price on their great abilities and don't hand it out so cheaply.

Just makes me disgusted when I see the people that complained about something like Ultimate Lifeform, which cost 1600, have no issue at all with Perceptive being offered for free or 400.

All because a few people just wave it away with It's Isekai
>>
>>55017810
Perceptive is a fucking capstone you dickwad. Why do you even participate in this argument when you haven't even read the fucking jump? You are the most pathetic person I've ever seen in this thread.
>>
>>55017793
Perceptive [600cp]: Spending your full infancy in this world, equipped with the knowledge and maturity of an adult, has given you an exceptional awareness of the unique energy of this world, mana. You can naturally sense mana around you as a passive ability, and your skill at drawing in ambient mana is already at genius level. Your control is so refined that you can cast spells
without relying on foci like wands or chants, and your senses are so developed that merely observing a spell being cast can tell you everything you need to know about how it works. This
also applies to any other energies that are unique to their words, such as spiritual power or ki.

Perceptive could also apply to things like mass effect fields and the Warp, probably. If you
wanted it to.

>>55017810
Anon I think you've mixed something up. Perceptive is a capstone for an Origin so its 300 or 600 CP
>>
>>55016634
It's not exactly clear what the Void is. It seems to be some mysterious gunk that the Pale King found/knew would be at the bottom of Hallownest. As for recreating the Knights, I don't think the Radiant had anything to do with it.

Judging by this quote:

>...Soul of Wyrm. Soul of Root. Heart of Void...

You'll either need to track down the King himself and convince him to help, or acquire his half of the Kingsoul from the deathtrap the White Palace has become. Then, convince the Pale Lady to give you her half of the soul. After that, I guess experiment with the Void until you have Knight larvae.
>>
>>55017793
Not him but it lets you thoroughly understand, and therefore copy, magic as well as use it really easily without any chants or focus.

Also applies to all other energy types such as Ki.
>>
>>55017810
This.

Honestly, we should just get rid of the non-Val jumpmakers, as they've demonstrated quite thoroughly that they can't be trusted to responsibly handle jumps.
>>
>>55017810
>when I see the people that complained about something like Ultimate Lifeform
Yes.
Because Anonymous said something, all Anonymous agreed with it, because there is but one Anonymous to be found on an Anonymous imageboard.

>All because a few people just wave it away with It's Isekai
"You can't have superpowers in Superman jump. No you can't just wave it away with 'it's superman' because that's just powergrabbing."
>>
>>55017738
Damn, how far did he get? Is there a copy of his work left somewhere?
>>
>>55017832
Echoanon That anon who linked you the entire fluff thread here. We actually know how the Hollow Knight was made. The White Queen, who is a plant, gave a body the King gave a Soul and the Void was where the personality of the Hollow Knight came from.
>>
>>55017772
Date A Live jump when?
>>
>>55017810
People like you are why this thread is so toxic.
>>
A common scenario for an isekai novel is that the MC reincarnates in a world with an RPG/game system (so he basically has The System), that usually has an upgrade function as well (so he also has Upgrade). Then he has one or two cheats like Skill Sharing, Empty Frame, or Absorptive Stomach. So he has basically three cheats from the jump.

This is why I can't understand why people get so hot and bothered about being able to get 3-4 cheats in the jump. It's what most isekai protagonists have, you know, the people the jump is based on.
>>
>>55017867
Which is why I advocated the use of the Origin-Race discounts.
>>
>>55017867
Because people can get 5-6, not 3-4. And most Isekai protagonists don't get 3-4. You've given one example but many of the things this generic is based on only have 1 or 2.
>>
Ya'll need to get fucking laid, if you get so angry and frustrated over something this petty.
>>
File: DHlj70bUwAAWCxs.jpg (107KB, 900x670px) Image search: [Google]
DHlj70bUwAAWCxs.jpg
107KB, 900x670px
>>55017863
>Date A Live jump when?

Why do people only respond to me with this kind of questions?

When I finish Baka to Test and Eiyyu*Senki I will take another one. No until then.

Also DAL is unbalanced as fuck.
>>
>>55017881
People pretty much always take the perks of their origin, because they are also extremely good (despite what people here seem to say). Which means 3-4 cheats was the max, unless you wanted to go heavily into drawbacks. Now, taking 3 cheats costs you 800 CP, which is just a bit too much. Personally, I think the idea of that guy above who said that cheats should be discounted to their origin was pretty good.
>inb4 samefagging
>>
>>55017894
The powerwankers a couple threads ago shat up an entire Edition because they couldn't accept a ruling from the jumpmaker that prevented easy omnipotence. This right now? Isn't nearly as pretty as it gets.
>>
>>55017894
Dude there's one side of anon(s) saying, fairly uniformly politely, that they want more discounts according to race or origin. Then you've got the other side which has done a lot of name calling, accusing of samefagging/being an SBer, and cursing. I'm on the polite side on principle at this point.
>>
>>55017919
Gil probably does have cats in his gate, after all humanity invented cats so he must have a better version of every house cat humans have bread.
>>
>>55017928
And if, as you say, people always go for the stuff discounted to them, that just goes back to last thread where the cheats they go for only cost 200 past their first freebie. We had this discussion. We've kept having it. It only brings back the problem we just solved.
>>
File: being draenei is suffering.png (523KB, 756x674px) Image search: [Google]
being draenei is suffering.png
523KB, 756x674px
>>55017231
>colder than I expected

Reminder.
>>
Is giving a single female companion a Noble Phantasm that summons an infinite number of cats mean?
>>
>>55017934
Dude, there's guys on both sides acting like assholes and guys on both sides acting polite. You have people politely asking for discounts and people politely pointing out the problems that creates. You also have people screaming insults at each other, one side calling the others power wankers and the other side calling the others limitwankers or saying they're samefaggers.
>>
>>55017779
The Grind is fairly unimpressive next to Regretful, though.
>>
>>55017934
Basically what I'm saying is that you're either getting caught up in the storm and not noticing both sides have people fairly presenting points or, in a much less pleasant thing to say, you're purposefully trying to paint the side you disagree with in a bad light.
>>
>>55017942
And is that really such a bad thing? As I said above, the ability to buy multiple cheats is integral to make the generic isekai jump actually reflect isekai stories.

>>55017973
What? It's extremely good. You're a max level MMORPG character with all stats and skills maxed out. You'd blow literally everyone in your world out of the water. It's basically the power option of the jump.
>>
>>55017965
>>55017978
I'm just saying what I'm seeing anon.
>>
>>55017958
Depends on what you call it.
>>
Can we stop this pointless argument that won't end up doing anything since Soft isn't here right now?

Instead what kinds of waifus do you think Gacha will give you? Elves? Brown elves? Slave Elves?
>>
>>55017999
Crazy Cat Lady EX
>>
>>55018004
I mean it really depends on how much mana you spend. Personally I'm hoping for hot obedient female demon lord.
>>
>>55017942
Having Origin-Race Discounts is OP now?
>>
>>55017990
Yes, it is. Anon, we had a whole thread about this, with the jump maker agreeing that they were too cheap. You certainly didn't raise this discount idea before when they were cheaper so it's very hard to see this as anything but you seeking a way around the price increase. Especially when you phrase it like that.
>>
>>55018004
Sentient cup noodles
>>
>>55018004
>what kinds of waifus do you think Gacha will give you?
Goblins
Slimes
Skeletons
Golems
Rats
Bats
Snakes
And this Fire Beetle
And this Shadow Wolf.
>>
>>55018024
When there was an entire discussion about how the cheats were too low cost at 200, having an option that decreases the cost of several cheats back to 200 is unbalancing and more than a bit suspicious, yes.
>>
>>55018004
Nope. I gotta get all my cheaties anon. Not going to let those limitwankers stop me.
>>
>>55018026
I'm sorry but you may be missing this >>55014671
>>
>>55017990
I mean, but compared to "1000 Master Mages"? And yeah, fair enough, I kind of glossed over that as it doesn't really give any solid examples to say where exactly you place. In terms of potential, though, it loses out pretty hard.
>>
>>55018026
>>55018035
Yes, I am seeking a way around the price increase. I thought that was obvious from the start. Cheats costing 400 CP is frankly a quite stupid decision from the jumpmaker.

Besides, there wasn't an "entire discussion". You complained about it in the thread, and Softanon immediately changed the jump. All other complaints after that got shut down with the usual "muh powerwanking" stuff.
>>
>>55018049
Are you missing that that post is after he made the price change? I said he didn't bring it up until after the cost had increased, making it feel like it is only there to decrease the cost and not because he actually felt it fit the origins.
>>
>>55018061
jesus christ I can't believe we bothered with you.
>>
>>55017861
Where'd that idea come from? I mean, given the Kingmoulds and stuff in the workshop, and whatever's going on with Essence, it'd be the other way around.
>>
>>55017919
>Why do people only respond to me with this kind of questions?
Because your posting pics of things people wants as jumps.
>>
>>55018066
>we
What, are you a hivemind? Have I been arguing with a filthy xeno this whole time?
>>
>>55018004
With my lack of luck perks at present? normal goblins. Every time I see a setting with a luck perk there always seems to be something better to grab instead. I'll need to upgrade luck for brown elves.
>>
>>55018035
I've been very up front on supporting only the Origin-Race Discount. I'm not being sneaky I'm just being plain about my opinion.
>>
Seriously, we could be talking about waifus and enslaving all the elves right now. But no we need more pointless shitposting.
>>
>>55018082
We understand your confusion, mongrel, but Our choice of words is because We are royalty.
As We are royalty, Our opinion is therefore more important than yours. Mongrel.
>>
>>55018061
Multiple people gave reasoned arguments about it and the maker agreed with those arguments. The arguments raised against it consisted mostly of inter jump balance or complaints that Isekai characters should be able to get most of the cheats.

You're now giving this suggestions that you yourself just admitted isn't because you think it fits, just because you want more powers. Why should anyone listen to you with that kind of reasoning? What do you expect, that people ignore that you're only doing it for more power? Anon, that's a very stupid way to try and get something to change. Beyond the fact that you're arguing about it when the guy's asleep anyway.
>>
>>55018061
Look, I don't even know why you are complaining SoftAnon basically said you can use the older version if you want.

If you are so OCD that you can't even take an open invitation since it isn't the latest version then you are a dumbass with only yourself to blame.

Or better yet you could wait for Soft to get back. Regardless calling a Jump creator an idiot for essentially making something for you is disrespectful.
>>
>>55018092
And you're just supporting it so you can get things cheaper.
>>
>>55018077
Well since the Gendered Child was born to the Beast and King though the same process and she was given form by the Beasts contribution, the White Queen is the donor for the Hollow Knight, which is the reason there are some plant themes in the abilities the Hollow Knight can use.
>>
File: despair but also despair.jpg (11KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
despair but also despair.jpg
11KB, 500x375px
>>55018100
Calling them out won't work, their minds are too clouded by anger. The Dark Side has made your post invisible to them.
>>
>>55018088
You could overcome your lack of luck perks by spending more mana though, just take higher cost gachas until you find your brown elf.

I hope I can roll an Ahsoka in Star Wars.
>>
>>55018061
>Rude
>Insulting towards the jumpmaker
>Revises history on the arguments made to paint his side in a better light
>Makes the jumpmaker out to be worse than they are
>Openly admits to just wanting more power for cheaper costs
...are you...seriously not aware of why the maker listened to the other guys when you act like this?
>>
>>55018112
No I support it because it makes sense. It's the same reason I'm fine with Perks and Items getting discounts for their respective Origin-Race
>>
>>55018110
>Regardless calling a Jump creator an idiot for essentially making something for you is disrespectful.

Welcome to /jc/, how new are you and when should we get your registration in order?
>>
Dumb shit like this makes makers work slower. Stop arguing until the guy gets back so the guys that make shit for us to enjoy can work easier and you're not wasting your time pissing at each other when neither of you can get something done.
>>
>>55018104
>You're now giving this suggestions that you yourself just admitted isn't because you think it fits
I said that it fits better, multiple times, in this damn thread. You don't get to ignore my entire argument.

>>55018110
>SoftAnon basically said you can use the older version if you want.
Oh come on, nobody actually uses that damn rule.

>>55018123
>...
As if the other side wasn't rude. Get real.
>>
>>55018127
So why didn't you mention it before the price increased?
>>
>>55018134
BUT I NEED MY CHEAP EASY POWERS

FUCK YOU FOR LIMITING ME.
>>
>>55018117
Don't bring the Dark Side into this!
>>
>>55018139
Because there wasn't a reason to do so? Literally nobody mentioned the prices until last thread.
>>
>>55018133
>registration
Oh, shit. I've been here for this long and I never knew about this? Why the hell wasn't I notified in our secret cabal meetings?
>>
>>55017844
Already succeeded with a couple jumpmakers and jumps, so just keep at it and see how long people want to put up with your shitflinging.
>>
Am I crazy, or are we having more arguments then usual?
>>
>>55018137
And you also said you were only in it because you hated the price increase. You're not arguing for this because you think it fits, you admitted that just then yourself. You're arguing for this because it lowers the price, that it fits is a handy side benefit but it is most definitely not your goal because you just admitted it yourself in a post everyone can see.
>>
>>55018137
>nobody actually uses that damn rule.

Because it's so much easier to bitch and whine.
>>
Jump #396: Venture Brothers
>The Emperor: Worldly authority and power.
>Age: 34
>Location: State University
Yeeeah I'll be leaving here in REAL short order, just as soon as I get an honorary degree in exchange for a generous donation.
>Identity: Super Scientist (-100)
>Drawbacks: (+400) Testicular Torsion, Albino, Waylaid By Jackassery
Clearly I need to invest in sunscreen and hair dye. And a good doctor. And some way to achieve literally anything without being overwhelmed by idiots. Idiots, everywhere.
>Shapeshifter (700)
At last, I'm no longer facing a potential palette problem every time I change shapes. Previously it was a matter of making sure I had spent time in a given shape before, but now I can be a perfectly albino pack of cigaret- wait what do you mean albino
>Super-Competent (300)
Considering this universe, competence is a major necessity, especially if I'm going to be dealing with the idiocy of the locals.
>Cloning (200, Super Scientist)
Oh I think I can find a few good uses for this.
>Superscience (0, Super Scientist)
Well... I mean, science has always been a big thing for me, I may as well invest in it, no?

So, I don't have Team Venture. I don't have henchmen or even a nemesis (yet).

What I do have, however... is a national guard base abandoned back in the fifties, that I bought off the government for bargain basement prices. That is, a few gold bricks. The first group of jackasses to waylay me at my empty compound were rather... groovy ones. I took them in, fed them, gave them a place to sleep for a few days, and assorted pharmaceuticals in exchange for biological samples (taken mostly in their sleep) and nanite injection. Sadly, I didn't think to clone the dog.
>>
File: 1502917766218.jpg (425KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1502917766218.jpg
425KB, 1280x1440px
>>55018146

Shouldn't you be sleeping?
>>
>>55018144
Wow, good job anon, you contributed so much to this thread with this stunning display of sarcasm and wit. I tip my hat to you.
>>
>>55018152
Yes, you are crazy.
Yes, there have been more arguments recently. More accurately, there was a lull in arguments for a time, but things are returning to normal.
>>
>>55018139
Personally wasn't here for the one thread in which all of this happened in.
>>
>>55018148
So you don't think they should have discounts...unless the powers are expensive enough? How does that make sense? Do you also think 100-200 perks shouldn't be discounted to anyone for being cheap? Why was there no reason to support what you support now if not for the price increase?
>>
>>55018158
Six months later, the two girls came back, as the others had apparently died. And then were turned into Venturesteins. Of course, they came back to a compound manned largely by assorted clones of the gang, mostly Fred and Shaggy- I mean, Ted and Sonny working as essentially disposable security and labor. This, of course, intersected quite nicely with Val's radical feminist agenda. Any remaining complaints disappeared when she found three clones of Patty waiting for her in her quarters, ready to wait on her hand and foot. Patty, our kidnap victim and Daphne expy, got to look up her family; she made a call to them, and then I sent her home after giving her two days of Jumper-level therapy (no, not through beatings). I replaced her with a clone, and Val was left none the wiser. Once she came out of her quarters, anyway.

After that, well, I basically did what I could to blend in with the setting and not attract too much attention. Val stuck around but didn't really do much, and eventually disappeared along with a decent fraction of the clones and a harem of Patty's. The Monarch once attacked my compound after somehow mistaking it for something related to the Ventures, but stopped once he realized that his minions weren't taking any casualties and all of the Teds were fighting HILARIOUSLY ineffectively. That is, trying to bully the enemy and not hitting any of them with their guns at all.

There were smaller things, and frankly I didn't get a whole lot done - every time I tried, there was something absolutely asinine that stopped me, like the time that all of the Sonny's simultaneously revolted and built a fifty foot statue of their dog. But all in all, it wasn't a bad time. Just a weird one.
>>
>>55018168
Doesn't matter, you could have brought it up before. The jump was out for several days before last thread. If you thought this fit and it's not just for cheapy perks, why did you wait until now to mention it?
>>
>>55018149
I sent out the memo five months ago.

I even asked around to make sure everybody's addresses were updated.
>>
>>55018159
I did it for nine hours or so, imma get up and make Jumps
>>
>>55018152
This is normal. The only difference is that the usual targets have changed.
>>
>>55018133
I've been here for 14 days and not sure when I want the registration done. Ask me when I am done with my chain.

>>55018137
Shrug, why not use the rule. It's there, it's like not taking advantage of a penalty in basketball whenever one player punches another in the face. You don't think it's fair? Just do the older one.
>>
>>55018155
Semantics. It both fits better in the Generic Isekai jump (based on isekai, yknow?), and enables the purchase of more cheats. Win win. Besides, you're arguing for your side because you like the price incrase. What a shocker, huh?

>>55018157
>>55018192
Because using legacy jumps sucks.

>>55018171
Not him, but yes. This is supposed to be a compromise to the people who wanted the price to increase. Imo, 200 CP is still a better price for all cheats.
>>
>>55018134
Pretty much. A whole bunch of jumpmakers get real demotivated seeing stuff like this, regardless of what side they side with on their sidey sides.

Seriously guys, shut the fuck up already. You've been at this for hours, what do either of you hope to accomplish besides making everyone around you unhappy? Wait till Soft comes back and yell at him. At least then you two might get something done besides reduce everyone's motivation.
>>
>>55018152
We're getting somewhat controversial stuff lately, like Generic Isekai that people were iffy on since conception, Generic Childhood being steaming shit or that Dragon's Age Update guy tiptoeing really brittle ground.
>>
>>55018123
Not that guy. But the 'other guys' didn't even have the courtesy to directly talk to the jump maker. They just passive-aggressively bitched about it for a while until he changed it.
>>
>>55018180
I will not apologize for not checking every day for Jumpchain, and thus not contributing to every thread/Jump. I literally only get on like once a week, if that. Heck the only reason I support it is because it's a solid compromise.
>>
>>55018118
Now see you bring up an interesting point. If I want a sad damaged brown elf(I like repairing people, its a fulfilling hobby), would it be on the higher gatcha (because I want it) or the lower (because damage). I have lots of fluffing to do regarding that damned thing. are there different gacha catagories? one for beasts, one for slaves, one for items? Is it all one big hodge podge guided only by luck perks? how much does each thing cost? busy busy busy.
>>
>>55018134
Oh boo hoo, a bunch of special snowflakes are mildly inconvenienced by an internet argument.

Could we replace our jumpmakers with a few that aren't a bunch of limp pricks?
>>
>>55018206
Wow, c-could that be exactly what both you dumbfuck sides are doing right now?
>>
>>55018212
Have you repaired Homura yet?
>>
>>55018217
NU UH

NO 'S NOT
>>
>>55018205
>Dragon age tiptoeing
Dude, it's stomping on the ground repeatedly.
>>
>>55018205
>like Generic Isekai that people were iffy
Please, fuck off with your revision of history. Actually look at the archive, and then I dare you to say anything was "iffy".

>>55018217
The jumpmaker is literally not there at the moment. I'll gladly speak to him when he comes back.

>c-could
>>
>>55018217
This started as a discourse on what new changes could be proposed to do as seen by >>55015449 giving suggestions about what that anon would do.
>>
>>55018230
So why are you still arguing? Please dip your head in cold water for a while and come back when he's here.
>>
>>55018233
Whatever it started as, it's certainly not that now, is it? It's been four hours since then, you really going to claim both sides aren't doing the shit you just complained about?
>>
>>55018236
Ego too large. Swimming pool has insufficient space to dunk head.
>>
>>55018187
So are you releasing Bane and the Witcher book jump at the same time?
>>
File: -JC- Smilejunkie1.jpg (28KB, 266x293px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- Smilejunkie1.jpg
28KB, 266x293px
>>55018219
I need a little more build up for that setting. So many people in need of help. Its going to be great.
>>
>>55018203
How many more of these "arguments" would you need before leaving/keeping your jumps private?
>>
>>55018236
I'm arguing on 4chan at 10:00, do you really think I'd shower?

Also, no. There's no reason to wait with the arguing until Softanon is here. Who knows, we might come to a consensus, and he won't have to listen to all the shitflinging?
>>
>>55018259
>we might come to a consensus
My address bar is certain that I'm at 4chan.
>>
>>55018244
I have stated outright my opinions and my wish for Softanon to see them. >>55017715
>>
>>55018255
I'm not leaving cause of some arguments, silly. I've been here for years through a whole lot worse. Just thinking back to things like the Tsukihime debacle gives me goosebumps.

Still, the double idiot combo makes it awfully hard to race through jumps.
>>
>>55018272
>double idiot combo
Please explain.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw

I'm feeling bright
Come baby come on
I say to you, "It's all right"

Just you and I
We gotta fly
Oh, baby feel it
Music is power

I wanna stay all the night
I wanna hold you tonight
Oh, baby let me stay now
I'm all right, babe
Because you want it

Ready to dance

WOOOOOOOH
WOOOOOOOH
>>
File: Confused.jpg (109KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.jpg
109KB, 400x400px
>>55018272
>double idiot combo
I'm sorry Valeria your ways are too advanced I am Pic Related.
>>
>>55018250
Mhmm, yep
>>
>>55018272
So... Gonna say about... 280? That seems fair.
>>
>>55018259
So you're arguing for arguments sake.

Anon, if you aren't going to be convinced on anything, which you give the feeling of, why do you expect the other guy to, when he gives the same feeling? Neither of you are going to agree. You are just arguing for the sake of it with each other.

Be the bigger man and go do something else.

>>55018269
And he'll see that but what do you think continuing as things are now is going to do? You've put your thoughts down. He'll see it when he comes around or when you next see him and tell them to him.
>>
>>55018272
>double idiot combo
The Anti-Unit noble phantasm.
Overwhelms the target with two mutually exclusive concepts simultaneously. Generally regarded as a shit-tier noble phantasm, as simply ignoring it is sufficient to avoid its effect.
>>
>>55018279
She means both sides of the argument having screaming ninnies that have been at this since this morning and have continued getting into it even after Soft went to bed.
>>
>>55018284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-jt5EYHZ5U

BEAT OF THE RISING SUN
BEAT OF THE RISING SUN

YOU GOTTA FEEL THE DANCE
IT'S ALWAYS IN YOUR HEART

FEELING THE TIME TO COME
BEAT OF THE RISING SUN

I WANNA FEEL YOUR HEART
THE POWER OF THE SUUUUUUUUUUUN.
>>
>>55018279
Two fuckheads who won't stop arguing with each other.

News flash: nobody fucking CARES.

Anons, get your shit together. Get it all together, and put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it's together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know? Take it to the shit store and sell it. Or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.

Get your shit together.
>>
The SBers are taking the price increase better than you bitch-ass wankers. How does it feel to know that you're literally, objectively worse than SBers?
>>
>>55018279
>>55018288
I must've swapped into a different language. Sides, it's a double double idiot combo by now. You've got the two guys fruitlessly arguing in thread and making everyone feel down, and I've got my pets begging for my yogurt again.

>>55018293
Sure thing my matey.

>>55018295
Shinji as a Servant then? He'd totally be a shitposter.
>>
File: Awesome Eyes.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Awesome Eyes.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>55018294
At this point I'm only replying to folks who are actually quoting me. Also I don't think he and I are on at the same times. Have a neat gif.
>>
>>55018319
>The SBers are taking the price increase better than you bitch-ass wankers. How does it feel to know that you're literally, objectively worse than SBers?
All I know is that you apprently read the SB thread, and have to leave. Right now.
>>
>>55018319
I don't think anyone here is under the delusion that this place isn't worse than the SB ghetto.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (65KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
65KB, 1920x1080px
>>55018306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhbOZkQLQ20

I wanna fly
With you in the sky
Come take it easy, baby

With you tonight,
You're gonna shine
Oh, baby listen
Music is power

I wanna stay all the night
I wanna hold you tonight
Oh, baby let me stay now
I'm all right, babe
Because you want it
Ready to dance

WOAH OH
WOAH OH
WOAH OH
WOAH OH
>>
>>55018321
>I've got my pets begging for my yogurt again
Ah, yeah. Cats, right?
>>
>>55018321
When did we start calling it yogurt?
>>
>>55018321
Everyone likes yogurt, it's only natural they are trying to get your yogurt
>>
File: DoubleIdiotCombo.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
DoubleIdiotCombo.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>55018321
>Shinji as a Servant
Servant Shitposter.
Obviously, Makiri has fucked with the Greater Grail far too much.
>>
File: gg no re.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
gg no re.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>>55018319
>>
>>55018336
Nah, big dog and a little cat. One's looming over me, the others crawling up from underneath.

>>55018339
Naughty~. But really, my vanilla tubs are far too precious for animal mouths. It's 4 bucks a tub for chrissake.
>>
>>55018321
I very much doubt it's only two idiots. Also good that you're eating well.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>>55018331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of8kdS6yDZE

BEAT OF THE RISING SUN
BEAT OF THE RISING SUN

YOU GOTTA FEEL THE DANCE
IT'S ALWAYS IN YOUR HEART

FEELING THE TIME TO COME
BEAT OF THE RISING SUN

I WANNA FEEL YOUR HEART
THE POWER OF THE SUUUUUUUUUUUN.
>>
File: ame ame ame.gif (975KB, 330x422px) Image search: [Google]
ame ame ame.gif
975KB, 330x422px
How do you feel about rain, /jc/? Are you more powerful in the rain?
>>
>>55018385
I love the rain. I am never more at peace than during heavy rainfall. both IRL and in chain.
>>
>>55018385
I don't care about rain any more. When it comes to power, it's more fodder for waterbending/hydrokinesis, but that's about it.
>>
>>55018362
You were too late into the shitshow.

Your europosting did NOTHING.
>>
>>55018385
Not more powerful in the rain but I do like chilling in the rain in real life. The only times I don't like rain is when my shirt gets sweaty from running around and the temperature difference clashes.

Luckily I don't need to worry about that in Chain
>>
>>55018385
I'd like it more, but unless I keep my shit fully suppressed aside from maybe a good 10%, it keeps evaporating when it gets close to me.
>>
>>55018385
Sounds nice on the roof. Raining right now even.

>>55018403
Pft.
>>
>>55018217
I don't have a dog in this race you kike rat shitstain. I just remember what happened with the last thread. I'd be happier if everyone just stopped with this shit until the actual jumpmaker returns and talk about mindbreaking cute princesses or whatever.
>>
File: Ronin Warriors.pdf (267KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin Warriors.pdf
267KB, 1x1px
Still alive! Howdy /JC!

Slight update to Ronin Warriors, just explaining a feature of the Seat of Power and a few little spellchecks.

>>55018354
Dear me what is that, gourmet yogurt?
>>
>>55018436
You mean like you just tried to continue it after Val ended the argument?
>>
>>55018385
The rain doesn't bother me, other than making it harder to cover the area in fog.
A dense fog is the best weather there is, especially from twilight to dawn.
>>
>>55018385
Rain is really nice, like walking around in it when it's not too cold, wading through the water, just really enjoy the water in general. In-chain I don't have any particular connection to the rain.
>>
>>55018441
>Howdy
>Dear me
Hmm....
>>
>>55018441
Nope, just your aussie tax at work
>>
What is the most embarrassing event to happen to you from your chains Jumpchain?
>>
>>55018456
Did I post something wrong? Is this the wrong Ronin Warriors file? Why those quotes?

>>55018460
Ouch.
>>
File: cool-pigeon-chess-board-bird.jpg (60KB, 540x631px) Image search: [Google]
cool-pigeon-chess-board-bird.jpg
60KB, 540x631px
>>55015449
So this is a jump you called finished, gave a 1.0+ version number, ACtUALLY UPLOADED IT TO THE DRIVE AS DONE, and then once people started making actual builds for it and you didn't like what you saw, doubled the cost of stuff?

God Fuck No. Once you call it done like that you do NOT make such major changes. That is something you do in the early versions. Once you call it done and put it on the drive, and people take you at your word and produce builds for it, you keep the changes to clarifications, tweaks, and new content only. Not something that makes nearly every existing build suddenly impossible.

You need to change the prices back, say you are very, very sorry, and Never, Ever, pull this shit again if you ever make another jump.
>>
>>55018468
(Same Poster)

Mine was being naked after a battle from having my clothes being incinerated from a witch in Fire Emblem Valeria
>>
>>55018468
Poor choice of words, spoken while somebody nearby was under mind control.
>>
Y'all think think that "exp" from jumps like Generic Isekai, Beatrice, etc. is something that would count as a distinct "resource pool" for the purposes of merging it together?
>>
>>55018486
Yeah, this falls flat when people never complain about increases in power.
>>
>>55018497
Exp I consider not to be in a pool but they can be earned concurrently.

Reasoning being that you can train different skillsets with xp but you can't train skills you don't have yet. Otherwise there would be no point to going to jumps with a leveling system since you would already be theoretically maxed
>>
>>55018319
1. Dipshit, the jump was actually posted upthread. If you were actually serious, you would have posted your comment as a reply to that post instead of by itself.
2. Piss off. Leave and don't come back. If you really are from SB, STAY THERE. You are not wanted here at all.
>>
>>55018508
Not him (and I completely disagree with him, especially when it was just recently accepted), but to be fair, power increases very rarely limit options. They usually only expand them. It's not quite the same thing.
>>
>>55018539
Well, it's very close. More power and more freedom change builds just as much. But people almost never complain, even when an option becomes available that they would have taken at the time but was blocked off until now.

I understand them being different but the problem is present to a significant degree even for increases. It's just that people don't care when it's them getting more goodies.
>>
File: I HAVE NO SUN.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I HAVE NO SUN.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>55018385
I love rain. Not only is rain itself nice, but the atmosphere it creates is also pretty cool. I love sitting by a window and watching it pour outside, it's really nice. Heck, I even like it when it's just cloudy, no rain, just the kind of twilight that comes when the whole sky is filled with dark clouds. Also, the sun burns and wakes me up in the morning with it's terrible glare, so there's another reason to prefer cloudy/rainy days.

Also, yeah, I guess I am more powerful in the rain. Lots of water for me to manipulate, plus the rain can block the vision of others while I see (and feel) clearly. Good for escapes as well.
>>
>>55018385
I very much would like it to rain. We've had a dry spell here abouts and it's broken my work AC unit twice. As for in Chain Jumper loves rain and has an odd obsession with rushes, which are a riverside flower that look great in the rain, IMHO.
>>
>>55018558
But can "different" (inasmuch as something which represents progress which you gain through killing things is different) XP be expended for different systems? For the other example, the XP would already be "invested", so I'm not sure how this would work.
>>
So, Knight Liners and making yourself a swordworld in your soul, both from Nasu. Do we have any other jumps with good options for conjuring/creating weapons out of nothing (and I don't mean like Gacha where you're summoning them)?
>>
>>55018508
>about increases in power.
How in any way does increases in power mathematically break existing builds in the way price increases of existing content does?

Are you just to stupid too understand the argument?
I know you want your opinion to matter, but spouting random unrelated sentences doesn't actually contribute to the conversation.
>>
>>55018627
Dark Slayer Style from DMC. Although this is pretty much limited to firing them off.
>>
Finally finished watching Witchblade and I think I'm going to jump it. It has some nice perks as a bonus. And I want to find out how the hell do you make copies of something like the Witchblade or make X-Cons.
>>
>>55018558
>More power and more freedom change builds just as much
Nope. that stuff might make you want to revise your build accounting for the new stuff, but it doesn't make your current one suddenly stop working.
But crap like sudden price increases always do.
Stuff like switching perks or items discounts to a different background are also bad because they mathematically break builds in the same way.
>>
Sometimes I wonder why you people come to this thread. And then, I read through it and realize: Of /course/ you people would keep coming to this thread.
>>
>>55018735
A train wreck is always best when you only have to spectate it.
>>
>>55018735
Your witty addition to this thread is appreciated.
Wanna talk about Guantlet up there making the castle that can capture Tokyo nigh invincible except to only purifying magic and, maybe, its MP bar of evil energy instead?
>>
Any good recommendations for isekai anime/manga to watch/read?
The only ones I know of are NGNL, which has it's own jump, and Re: Zero, which I've seen this short abridged attempt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuyxcKsFWhI
>>
>>55018354
That's pretty cute to imagine. Wouldn't yogurt/dairy basically destroy their insides though?
>>
>>55018801
There's the much-beloved Overlord anime, Log Horizon, Knights & Magic, or, if you hate yourself, Zero no Tsukaima.
>>
>>55018801
Konosuba, definitely Konosuba. Though, maybe save it after you've seen a few other Isekai. It's a bit funnier if you get some of the ways it subverts the genre, but it's really funny either way.
>>
>>55018835
So excited for season 2 of Overlord
>>
>>55018468
I fell down some stairs and broke my arm
>>
>>55018803
I believe this was brought up before.
Normal dairy is a problem because they are lactose intolerant. However, most yogurt have no lactose. So it is not dangerous to the animals, just highly annoying to Val.
>>
>>55018835
>>55018843
>Overlord
I can't believe I had forgotten about that one.
Yeah, I've seen that one too.

Thanks to both of you for suggestions.
>>
File: Stairs.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Stairs.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>55018843
Going to Konosuba would be kinda fun. Jump when?

>>55018853
Oh you only broke an arm.... that's nice
>>
>>55018803
Nah, bacteria in it wrecks the lactose shit or something.

>>55018801
Weakness of Beatrice is technically an Isekai. Not a anime or manga though. Konosuba's probably the best one though, loads of fun to watch.
>>
>>55018889
Soonish soonish. Even I can't expect more then 8 perklines a day from myself. The stage 1 is getting close to completion though.
>>
>>55018903
Yay! No pressure ment.
>>
>>55018909
Naw, it's k anon. Just saying I'm going fast as I can.
>>
>>55018929
It's Grand that everything is going as Ordered.
A shame that you don't have any Servants to aid you in your task.

There are no subliminal messages in this post. Any claims to the contrary are clearly wrong.
>>
>>55018903
I'm sorry to bother about a another jump that's probably low priority what with GO, I'm just asking because I'm in the process of marathoning the anime so I'm in a sleepily hyped mood:

What's the state of Apocrypha at the mo? I remember a long time ago you said you were working on it, just curious whether theres a draft or it's still in the ideas stage
>>
>>55018627
Sekai Oni, Sburbs, Third magic from Fate, imitating Shirou from Fate, imitating Gilgamesh from Fate. Probably others, but those are just off the top of my head.
>>
>>55018949
Haha. Well, I do have a few faithful servants of my own. It's just that two of them are lazing off with their own jumps until they come back to beg me to write for them and one is busy with his own things.

>>55018952
Nah, that's fine man. Apocrypha is getting started as soon as GO is finished. It's got a semi-done draft but I didn't devote too much time in lieu of other projects.
>>
>>55018972
Really wondering how your dev process looks like. From an outsider it's like you assembly line your jumps at incredible speed. Any advice? or is it just dedication
>>
>>55017231
...And now I must name my dragon-mount Cleetus.
>>
>>55018992
Uh, partly it's just I'm used to the process. I usually do things in two stages. Stage 1 is just deciding all the stuff, like what perks, how many origins etc. Stage 2 is fluffing it. Usually do a fair few at a time, so that I'll have a bunch of things that only need fluffing (Right now I have 4 jumps at that stage) and I'll just do more stage 1's as I fluff things. That's...pretty much it for my dev process. Past that it's really just experience and thinking up shit. Sometimes I just do the whole thing in one go though.

I do have a few ways to help me keep writing fluff, since it's by far the most boring part, but that's something separate I guess.
>>
>>55018992
All the jumpmakers that left us didn't leave, she ate them and absorbed their knowledge. She is using it because she also feeds off of admiration and the salty tears of people being unable to buy everything they want in her jumps.
>>
>>55018992
Oh, right, the whole deeply in love with and addicted to jump making thing really helps to.
>>
File: 1454267475559.jpg (758KB, 813x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454267475559.jpg
758KB, 813x1080px
>>55015449
Honestly, I don't see the problem with the price raising.

Upgrade and Gacha now run on mana. And we have various unlimited mana sources, as well as lots of mana regeneration and pool increase perks.
>>
>>55019028
Aren't you the founding member of Jumpmakers Unanimous?
>>
>>55019049
Isn't it meant to be Jumpmakers Anonymous? Or is that more for anonymous Jumpmakers?
>>
>>55019033
Isn't that inter-Jump balance at that point?
>>
>>55019056
Jumpmakers Anonymous would be the ones trying to quit making Jumps.
>>
>>55019078
Oooh. Yeah, that's definitely not the right one.
>>
>>55019068
Not really. You also have a mana pool increase in the same Jump.
>>
>>55019150
Yeah but your argument was for infinite mana sources. Which this Jump doesn't have to my knowledge.
>>
>>55019164
Upgrade + Perceptive or Empty Frame would get pretty crazy quickly.
>>
File: Read the LN.jpg (224KB, 715x590px) Image search: [Google]
Read the LN.jpg
224KB, 715x590px
>>55018835
>Overlord anime

>>55018801
What about reverse Isekai? Something like Re:Creators or the Devil is a Part-Timer.
>>
>>55019184
I didn't even think of using Upgrade on the perks like Perceptive. I wonder how that would progress. Perhaps you get better at analyzing magic with one upgrade, and better at collecting it with another?
>>
>>55019196
>the Devil is a Part-Timer.
This one amuses me.
>>
>>55019184
Yes but how is that portent to your original argument?
>>
File: Demons Exalted.jpg (534KB, 1024x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Demons Exalted.jpg
534KB, 1024x1310px
So, I have read Malfeas and the book about demons, but does anyone have any camping or piece of fiction (quest or fanfiction) that has some nice chapters in Malfeas? I'm planning to spent most of my Infernals and posterior Exalted jumps in Malfeas, and I would like some inspiration.
>>
File: heladito.jpg (76KB, 621x492px) Image search: [Google]
heladito.jpg
76KB, 621x492px
Sailor moon
Wht 97.4
Villain 800
Not this again free
Energy draining devices free
Revivification 700
Possession 400

Items (+400) 800
Book of curses free
Staff of power 700
Subspace dimension 300
Dark crystal earrings 100
Daimon eggs free
Dazzling crystal -300

Drawbacks
Another timeline, dungeon keeper ami
Old foe 0

Not sure if I can learn glamour from jadeite but Im gonna try, plan is to show up around the time amis sister tigress merges with her and help out by killing crowned death and help ami get her soul back, technically I am a dark god thanks to past perks and backgrounds so Im reasonably certain I can take place and help out thers.

I was already in a similar world as this before so this should be pretty fun.
>>
Ideas for how a crystal dungeon heart would evolve?
>>
>>55019416
Im going to become a bigger crystal, keep growing till massive with most of my size in a pocket space, and split tiny crystals off of myself to focus powers through as offshoot dungeons eventually moving up till I hit mothercrystal levels.
>>
>>55019437
So you basically wanna become a fantasy-entity?
>>
>>55019416
Crystal Heart > Greater Crystal Heart > Tentacled Crystal Heart > Least Crystal Horror > Lesser Crystal Horror >>>>>>> Supreme Crystal Horror: Worm Entity sub-species.
>>55019446
Hey, Who wouldn't want to be a crystal-horror-god.
>>
Did anyone else's Generic Isekai build get completely fucked? Like, I can't seem to build something satisfiyingly coherent any more.
>>
Does anybody have an estimated level for grinding exp on The Gamer for 10 years?

My current guesstimate is level 324 because of diminishing returns but I could be wrong.

For reference Han Jee Han the protag is level 114 after 4-5? months
>>
>>55019464
Maybe doing only cheats was a bad move from the start.
>>
>>55019478
Eh, I had Empty Frame + System + Skill Sharing + Upgrade, which fit pretty well together in one single cheat.
>>
File: 1500962580641.jpg (307KB, 1280x794px) Image search: [Google]
1500962580641.jpg
307KB, 1280x794px
>>55019457
>This
>All the relevant Primordial perks in Infernals
>All the hivemind perks in Stellaris and Tyranids
Who else is taking the /transcendence/ route here?
>>
>>55019525
Always be the bigger monster. My goal for the end of my chain is to be able to fight an Endless on equal footing.
>>
Would sufficient mental immunities let me buy a Lantern Ring and use it without it messing with my mind?
>>
File: tentacle daddy.jpg (75KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
tentacle daddy.jpg
75KB, 542x542px
>>55019525
I... am a monument to all of your sins...
>>
File: isekai-smartphone-8590348590348.jpg (45KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
isekai-smartphone-8590348590348.jpg
45KB, 450x320px
>>55019464
Nah, mine's fine. I was in it for the waifus anyway.

>>55019665
If it could be done, it would have.
>>
>>55019665
From Discord? Ban him. From here? Not really doable unless he posts some of the shit he does on there
>>
File: c83.png (163KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
c83.png
163KB, 413x451px
>>55019684
>>55019688
How do we remove banchô-Anon?
forgot pic
>>
>>55019698
Unless he starts posting shota or scat content here, we can't do it
>>
>>55019698
Harass a person enough and they'll remove themselves. We succeeded in getting rid of Dirge and his invalid drive after all.
>>
>>55019728
This is Tera we're talking about. Even if a thousand men and women of unrelenting autism and acerbic wit were to band together against him, they'd exhaust themselves long before budging him an inch from his keyboard
>>
>>55019767
Except he has epilepsy. If you're really out to get him just flood threads with seizure inducing pics
>>
>>55019782
How about no?
>>
>>55019728
You're not wrong but you know that excuse Batman keeps giving for not executing the Joker? A more reasonable version of that applies: The one thing that's gotten Bancho to budge, is posting pics likely to give him an epileptic seizure.

Which leaves you in the awkward position of being the guy willing to risk someone's physical wellbeing over fucking Jumpchain. Besides, if a mod ever got wind of that it'd be all the impetus they'd need to shut down the threads for good. I'm pretty sure conspiracy to murder is a bannable offence on most blue boards.

If nothing else it also validattes Bancho's psychiatrist, and he's even more of a moron for risking his life over a game of pretend.
>>
>>55019684
>>55019688
What I miss?
>>
>>55019782
Yeah I agree with this guy >>55019786

Rather not be responsible for that. Words are just words, when you talk about inducing a epileptic seizure is going to far.
>>
Bancho is the best thing about these threads! How can you even consider trying to get rid of him or chase him off?!
Bancho is Life! Bancho is Love!
Bancho for President!
>>
>>55019789
Just this post without the pic or spoiler >>55019698
>>
>>55019787
>I'm pretty sure conspiracy to murder is a bannable offence on most blue boards.
It's not, because proof of intent isn't something that can be confirmed. Otherwise we would already have been banned and the thread deleted a long time ago. It isn't the first time that somebody has tried to kill him through seizures.
>>
>>55019800
How do you see him, anyway? Fiend, Akuma or Behemoth?
>>
>>55019698
Who even cares?
I mean, yeah he was a terrible little shit for a long time, but now he's still a bit off but not enough to care much about.
Is there something I'm missing here?
>>
>>55019840
He hasn't been in the threads much, I'm assuming that's because he's jumping in the Discord and it's wrinkling people's patience. That or just a random topic for a slow night.
>>
>>55019836
Either a Behemoth or someone elses Akuma... maybe Metagaos given his... proclivities.
The idea of him being a Fiend... well, you do need to be a massive failure to become a Fiend, but I can't see him actually being one. Not sexy enough for one of my.. I mean the Ebon Dragon's chosen!
>>
>>55019856
The Discord is full of reject trash so they'd be hypocrites to scream at Bancho
>>
>>55019888
I thought a little bit of everybody visited, including people like eager or Nika.
>>
>>55016187
There's a good one in Once Upon a Time.
>>
>>55019897
If a place is frequented by Echo, Dirge, and Bancho it's a trash pile no matter who else you throw on top of it.
>>
>>55019820
Are you really talking about this right now? Just because it wouldn't be the first time doesn't make it justified.

If you wish to pursue this line of suggestion or actually do what you propose a better question to ask how to remove you from the boards for suggesting we put another's health at risk.

Badmouthing and Insulting is one thing, threatening is another.
>>
File: IMG_1775.png (301KB, 472x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1775.png
301KB, 472x605px
Generic Isekai I can use it for any Isekai story that doesn't already have a jump right?

Any good Isekai settings with good waifus?
>>
>>55019989
>Any good Isekai settings

lol
>>
>>55019989
I don't think that's how Generic Jumps work, anon.
>>
>>55019944
so the thread?
>>
>>55019862
So even you have standards. How quaint, I would've thought the idea of him unsettling your blushing bride to be would more than make up for him being more icky than even tapping into necromancy or accepting the Surrender Oaths for you.

Metagaos? I'd assumed he'd have eaten his own libido long ago. If anyone fit I'd think it'd be Malfeas since he's hateful and crippled, or Adorjan because he's insane and has weird opinions about love and freedom
>>
>>55020005
Hehehe... you're alright Banchó
>>
>>55020005
Bancho, just do everyone a favor and listen to your psychiatrist for once.

This isn't healthy, and it's not helping you cope or improve as a person.
>>
>>55019989
Konosuba, man picked up by the gods, running away from the hero (mcs pain club is a qt waifu), or make your own up.
>>
>>55020018
Implying if he goes back to his psychiatrist they won't call the men in white. They have a nice comfy padded cell with his name on it.
>>
File: IMG_1776.png (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1776.png
101KB, 500x500px
>>55020022
KonoSuba is getting its own jump.
>>
>>55020029
I wasn't at all, my man. And what's wrong with that?
>>
>>55020045
How soon is that?
>>
>>55020045
Nice. Scratch that then.
>>
File: IMG_1777.jpg (278KB, 2094x1518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1777.jpg
278KB, 2094x1518px
>>55020051
>>55020053
When Val finishes it.
>>
>>55020051
Well val is making it so assuming she starts now we should have it in around 15 minutes.
>>
>>55020045
What is happening in that pic?
>>
>>55020058
Louie claiming dibs to Webby's reproductive organs.
>>
>>55020058
One duck is sticky-noting another duck's butt.
>>
>>55020058
in the first episode Dewey puts green post its on things he calls dibs on for when Scrooge dies
>>
>>55020076
Huh, didn't know that, neat.
>>
File: IMG_1586.jpg (612KB, 886x1253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1586.jpg
612KB, 886x1253px
>>55020084
Watch the pilot episode its free on YouTube. One the best remakes. Even has David Tennant as Scrooge.
>>
>>55019586
That's a pretty meh end goal. You can probably do that if you win the end-jump scenario in Angel Notes.
>>
>>55020051
I can only go so fast. I've got Kakegurui mostly done in the past couple of hours (Perks and items are basically done, only drawbacks, the scenario and intro stuff left, so it'll be done tomorrow). But I've also got a bunch of other things. Konosuba's not long though so...I dunno. Maybe a few days, maybe a few weeks?
>>
>>55020129
Hey Val in DI would you consider the stage after Briah to be a reality marble? Given it far outranges any that we currently have but it acts like one it seems.
>>
>>55020156
Soooorta? It is similar in concept, but the scale/magnitude and actual nature of it's pretty different. If we were going with RM comparisons though, Willy's Briah is picture perfect as being basically Reality Marble: Real Fucking Vampire Edition.
>>
>>55020171
Alright neat, they just seemed kinda similar and was wondering if anyone else felt the same.
>>
>>55020102
There is something off with that drawing.
>>
>>55020211
Pretty sure Jalter's midsection is too wide for the perspective.
>>
>>55020005
Why is your OC so autistic?
>>
>>55020246
because I am literally that autistic
>>
>>55020249
I am less surprised than I thought I'd be.
>>
>>55020246
When has OC not been autistic? We've had three examples of OC including Bancho and all of them have been autistic as shit. The other two OC makes Bancho look like child's play.
>>
>>55020171
So, Val. Which EMIYA from Grand Order would you rather have on your side in a standard Grail War?
I mean, we've got Archer, Archer Alter...
And then that other EMIYA as Assassin.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2011-03-17-11h34m03s180.png (168KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2011-03-17-11h34m03s180.png
168KB, 512x288px
>>55020156
>>55020171
>Get Alucard's Embrace
>Get Vlad's NP's
>Get a Reality Marble of spears/stakes
>Get a Spear as your weapon in Madoka
>Get Wilhelm's Briah

Need more spears.
>>
>>55020275
Get Dragon Edge from Hero BBS as a spear. Then you've got the Dragon and Spear angle covered.
>>
File: ArcherEmiyaAlterStage1.jpg (313KB, 512x725px) Image search: [Google]
ArcherEmiyaAlterStage1.jpg
313KB, 512x725px
>>55020274
>Archer Alter
I cut myself with that edge
>>
>>55020274
Archer, dependable guy in combat and house work. Long as you're not a redhead, he'll do right by you.

>>55020275
Spears from literally every inch of space, even the air. Damn, anon.
>>
>>55020295
>poor little red man.mov
>>
>>55020295
Still never had it explained to me how Shirou becomes a black dude. Like EMIYA is just tan, bleached hair, taller Shirou. EMIYA Alter has different facial structure and ACTUAL black guy skin.
>>
>>55020274
Normal Emiya. The Edge is a fucking bad meme and Assassin has that skill Affection of the Holy Grail
>>
>>55020275
Git thee to Undertale so you can have Undyne's little trick for Touhou-lite spears.

And if you ever go to Notes, there's a canon Ultimate One that spams crosses so I think some sort of flying alien cactus that shits spears out of it's pores could also be a thing.
>>
What's 'A Hero’s Light' inspired by?
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>55020318
I got this: Basically in this timeline Shirou found Kiara's cult when she was just starting out, right? At the time he was the only person who knew how much a threat Kiara would become, so he fought his way through her cult to kill her.

Her bullshit charisma got her cult to defend her with their lives, so he ended up killing lots of innocent people-breaking up inside. Also at this point he was starting to fall in love with her too, so when he killed her the contradiction fucked up his magic circuits so bad it permanently altered his reality marble, and basically went full Kiritsugu to become a killing machine obsessed with the greater good.

As for why he looks black, that's supposed to be from his magic circuits burning up from both strain and his insanity. In his ascension it cracks to reveal gold beneath as (you) slowly restore his smile and optimism; apparently it's a also a visual pun referencing a type of Japanese pottery that puts together something out of broken parts.

Yeah, I know it's...weird, even by Type Moon standards

>>55020274
Also, HOW IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION.

Edge aside, as Servants the other two Emiyas are nowhere near as good all-rounders as the original fake. One's a close combat specialist, the other traded the swiss army knife of Noble Phantasms for a gun whose bullets make swords explode inside of people.
>>
>>55020327
What celestial body would even allow you to spam crosses
>>
>>55020444
>HOW IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION.
Because I'm curious about how badly Shirou would reject the entire concept of either of the other Emiyas. At least normal Archer is comprehensible to him, even if he rejects the conclusion.
>>
File: jc9.jpg (148KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.jpg
148KB, 1000x1273px
>>55020457
Saturn's.

>A cross shaped Aristoteles that is 3000 meters long.

>It's outer shell is composed of an illuminating mineral, and there's nothing else. This flying object fires a rain of light to the ground from its body.

>The rain is a cross shaped electric impact that is a meter long, and it explodes as it hits the ground, annihilating the living things around it. There are variations to this cross shaped light and some causes an earthquake that tears apart the earth as it lands on the ground. The crosses struck on the ground are just like tombs spread about on the wild land.

>aka the Flying Fortress, it seems to be the leader of the Aristoteles's that are on the planet.

>>55020484
I mean, in the case of Dadmiya I'm pretty sure his first reaction would be a hug before the inevitable disappointment.
>>
>>55020457
Remember, the Aristoteles aren't the planets. They're inhabitants of the planets. That would be like asking "what kind of earth animal would let you spam bullets."

>>55020505
>inevitable disappointment
I'm not sure being efficiently murdered qualifies as disappointment. Though in Shirou's case, it's possible.
>>
>>55020551
Aren't they basically avatars for the planets, like Arc? If they carry their planets' physics with them, can draw power from them and do things like the Moon Fall they might as well be extensions of their home planets
>>
>>55020591
Not so much "Avatars" as "Agents of the Planet's Will."
>>
>>55020505
>Saturn's.
If it wasn't for the fact I could be a giant phoenix I would have choosen that planet just to be a giant sword and make EMIYA jealous.
>>
>>55019989
They're in surprisingly short supply. Overlord is far and away the best of the bunch.
>>
File: 1485495962917.gif (1MB, 430x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485495962917.gif
1MB, 430x360px
You know, speaking of Angel Notes, I've got a question.

What happens if an Aristoteles arrives on Gaia while it's still alive? They can produce an effect similar to a Reality Marble which emulates the concepts and environment of their planet but if Gaia's still alive would this conflict with its native Reality Marble?
>>
>>55021117
They'd override hers in the small area around themselves but that's it.
>>
File: Camp Wedontwantcha.jpg (983KB, 970x1517px) Image search: [Google]
Camp Wedontwantcha.jpg
983KB, 970x1517px
Camp Wedontwantcha Jump When ?
>>
>>55021117
ORT and Crimson Moon are what you could expect, as that's exactly what they are (or were, in Crimson Moon's case - Not dead, but not present either.)
>>
>>55016669
Current Cap.
>>
>>55021166
When you make it, etc etc.
>>
Isekai reminder:

If your build isn't Sentient Item (Truck) in a world filled with isekai'd youth, and your goal isn't to run them all over to make them come back to life in the real world, you're objectively doing the jump wrong.
>>
>>55021166
The Camp Camp jump already has a claim on "settings about camps filled with unwanted children," you'd need to find the maker and face her in the murder-dome if you wanted that jump made.
>>
>>55021434
You're forgetting Absorptive Stomach and Skill Sharing, so you can reap what you've sown. All those murders, all those "accidents", so that you, Tuck-Kun could become the supreme being in the next world.
>>
File: Truck-Kuns.jpg (462KB, 1421x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Truck-Kuns.jpg
462KB, 1421x1056px
>>55021434
You are, of course, objectively correct about non-Truck Jumpers being objectively wrong in how they do the Jump
>>
>>55021475
Camp Camp is for unwanted chilfren in the summer. Camp Wedontwantcha is for unwanted children that parents abandoned and hope for them to die.
>>
>>55021295
Please tell me that these "Americops" are some sort of weird nationalist terrorist organization and not just the writers going full Chris-chan.
>>
>>55021504
>Absorptive Stomach
How does that cheat work as an item? I mean, you don't have a mouth.
>>
>>55020275
You need more kickass lightning spears.
>get Spear the Gungnir from Touhou
>>
>>55021568
You put the victims in your fuel tank.
>>
>>55021434
I haven't actually made a Generic Isekai build yet, but I know now what it must be. That's fucking genius.
>>
>>55021568
Everything you touch you slowly absorb?
>>
>>55021622
How? Trucks don't have arms.
>>
>>55021630
Thats why you run them over and drink the fluids with liquid control magic.
>>
>>55021509
I dont get the truck thing.
>>
>>55021874
Most Isekai protagonists are ran over by a truck before being reincarnated in another world, also Japanese trucks are like three times the size of a normal truck.
>>
>>55021874
A lot of Isekai protagonists wind up being reborn in their other world after they die. For some reason, being hit by a truck is the preferred cause of their death. Often with the protagonist being hit because they were pushing someone else out of the way, to show that they're not just some worthless NEET but do have some spark of heroism to them that their mundane lives just never encouraged, or something like that, and deserve to be reborn in a fantasy universe where they can be awesome.
>>
>>55021538
>>
>>55021906
>>55021945
So the greatest weakness of Isekai protags is summoning an army of trucks to attack them.

Good to know.
>>
File: Gáe Bolg Thrown.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Gáe Bolg Thrown.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
Which would you say is better at never missing, Gungnir from Touhou or Gae Bolg from Fate? Trying to decide which to grab as neither have an import option.
>>
>>55021951
Is that from the "The Crew" comic? The one where all black characters suddenly acted like they knew each other and formed a team, with the king of wakanda for some reason being part of it despite having better things to do.
>>
>>55021990
Gae Bolg, it has Fate's conceptual bullshit backing it up so that it doesn't miss.
>>
>No truck drawback in genero Isekai
REEEEE softanon
>>
>>55022008
Actually it does miss, on account of battle instinct and luck.
>>
>>55022014
I am more upset that there is no truck companion.
>>
>>55022014
I request this too. As well as origin or race discounts.
>>
>>55021990
Gungnir, Gae Bolg's conceptual reversal can be deflected with a metaphysical D20 and superhuman battle instincts. It's also actually it's weaker mode.

On the other hand Flandre's toy straight destroys things better than Gae Bolg's stronger mode. Like meteorites.
>>
>>55022023
You get four of them for free.
>>
>>55022014
The Generic Isekai jump also really needs a fanservice drawback that makes you lose your clothes in fights (really, too many of these stories have ecchi tags), and one for people to betray you in astounding numbers. One that makes you basically a NEET/hikkimonori would also fit extremely well.
>>
Fuck powerlevels, the real appeal of jumpchain is harem antics.
>>
>>55022017
The luck stat is not something non servants would posses, so unless your target is specifically warded against something like gae bolg is should work.
>>
>>55022050
Fuck harem antics, the real appeal of jumpchain is powerlevels.
>>
>>55022047
this too
>>
>>55022036
Unless they had a strong resistance to fate Cu's Gae Bolg would hit them.

I mean, I know /jc/ is stupid enough to take jobbing as a serious indicator of skill, but that should be obvious. What the fuck do you think the luck stat is supposed to do?
>>
>>55022050
>>55022060
Fuck jumpchain, the real appeal fo powerlevels is harem antics.
>>
File: IsekeiCar.png (10KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
IsekeiCar.png
10KB, 240x160px
>>55021906
Cars are fine too.
>>
>>55022056
Everything has luck in Fate. Just most humans only have a E in it, as that is the average Human equivalent.
>>
>>55022087
Isn't E rank still 10x peak human?
>>
>>55022087
So the average human has ten times the amount of luck that the average human does?
>>
>>55022075
Hey, don't lump me in with the rest of /jc/. I said that specifically because there's plenty of folks out there with heavy resistance to fate. Plus, at the end of the day? It just gouges out your heart and I'm of the opinion that pure destruction energy is somewhat more impressive both with and without context, since that's also pretty much Vasavi Shakti's gimmick.
>>
>>55022084
Yeah, but getting hit by a car rarely sends you to another world, it just reveals the hidden weirdness of your own world.
>>
>>55022036
Flandre's toy is the flame sword made from a broken clock tower hand.

Gungnir is Remi's weapon.
>>
>>55022084
Yusuke also managed to win against truck kun.
>>
>>55022047
Speaking of drawbacks, one that makes you just another girl male? in someone else's harem would also be great. And a drawback that makes another isekai protag steal all your fame and waifus.
>>
>>55022102
Clearly the ordinary harem protagonists of the human populace like Hakuno and Guda skew the average somewhat.
>>
>>55022095
>>55022102
Sorry there I meant E- there.
>>
File: Nyarly 2.jpg (44KB, 421x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarly 2.jpg
44KB, 421x720px
>>55022050
>Not getting people into your harem using superior powers

>>55022060
>Not getting stronger the more people and gods you have in your harem
>>
>>55022075
>Unless they had a strong resistance to fate Cu's Gae Bolg would hit them.
I thought it only destroyed the target's heart. Wouldn't redundant physiology and/or regeneration deal with that? Or is there also some death curse that takes effect using the destruction of the heart as a symbolic link?
>>
In Generic Isekai, you only need to roll for the first cheat, right?
>>
>>55022132
>>55022103
It doesn't only do that, also Cu's spear prevents regen. Have you even seen the Cu and Archer fight? Gae Bolg also has a lot of destructive power even without the casualty and no regen nonsense.
>>
>>55022146
Instead of rolling, you can only pick a cheat that has your background/race in brackets, but yes.
>>
>>55022050
This anon understands the truth, power perks only exist to help you more waifus.
>>
If that's true then why were folk... nevermind don't wanna restart that argument.
>>
File: shy magician.jpg (179KB, 916x505px) Image search: [Google]
shy magician.jpg
179KB, 916x505px
>>55020309
Val, are True Magics going to appear in any future Jumps?

I would want to get two of them, but then I couldn't afford the Black Grail perk...
>>
>>55022157
>Cu's spear prevents regen

Why does it do that, practically no servants could regenerate? Also couldn't he instakill berserker by stopping his Resurrection regeneration if that was the case?
>>
>>55022205
She said the Third Magic might appear in the jump about the first Holy Grail War.
>>
>>55022202
Now I'm curios. What did you want to say?
>>
>>55022215
But we're never shown the First Holy Grail War, how does she have enough content to make a jump from only what little we hear about it?
>>
>>55022212

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/G%C3%A1e_Bolg

"The lance curses the target upon striking them, delivering wounds that cannot be healed while Gáe Bolg still exists in the world. While Lancer mentions that even a regular thrust through his heart would be hard to heal, being struck by the Noble Phantasm gives the greatest effect. As the "lance of cause and effect", it curses them, leaving them unable to change their fate without great luck. Those who are cursed will bear the wound until they die unless Lancer is killed or the spear is destroyed. Saber is only able to heal her wound on the outside, and while she is able to fully heal a much greater wound from Berserker in a matter of hours, she is plagued by it for weeks afterward. Shirou is able to recover slightly with Avalon, but the wound still persists until Lancer's death. Its curse is no longer effective against him with the scabbard's protection, but it takes over half a day to heal even with its potent regenerative abilities.

The attack delivers damage equal to the opponent's own health limit plus the damage from the spear itself, so the wound will be fatal no matter the opponent once they are struck. If the target has "100HP", the attack will deliver "the damage caused by the spear + 100."[8] This makes it especially effective against those with high durability, even those who can survive being hit by Excalibur.[10] Even someone like Arcueid Brunestud, who is very much superior in numbers compared to Lancer, would be killed as long as she wasn't saved by her luck.[11] There is a small disadvantage against Servants who can move around even without their hearts like Heracles. The wounds from its attacks are rather clean, spilling only a small amount of blood compared to a regular wound of comparable size, and while a heart would normally explode from such a strike, it instead stops working with the single strike."
>>
>>55022157
The highly destructive version also isn't an auto-hit, nor does it inhibit regeneration. So he can stab you in the heart and prevent regeneration (which any decent redundant physiology should ignore) until he's dead, or he can hit you with a big blast that's easily dodged (it only moves about twice as fast as a bullet) and even if it does hit you can be healed from. Either way, it's impressive to a weak jumper, but no one that's even the slightest bit smart about their build has anything to fear from Gae Bolg. Servants ain't shit, there's not a single one of them that's dangerous to a Jumper that's got more than a handful of jumps under their belt.
>>
>>55022275
>nor does it inhibit regeneration.

What the fuck does the shard do in Shirou, then, if it doesn't "regenerate"?
>>
>>55022255
>This makes it especially effective against those with high durability, even those who can survive being hit by Excalibur.
But that's wrong. Durability reduces the amount of damage you take from attacks, it should be that it's especially effective against those with high vitality.
>>
>>55022212
Servants can heal from damage using prana but can't regenerate naturally. Or more appropriately they don't really heal per say so much as deplete their reserve of energy to close wounds so they don't bleed out. You can see the effect between Sasaki Kojirou and Saber when he cuts into her gauntlet in a quick exchange.

(Note only going off of visible information i.e. the anime so officially I could be wrong)
>>
>>55022291
That's what Nasu fucking said, you wanna go up and tell fucking Nasu he's wrong?
>>
>>55022284
Gee, why would a shard of pointy metal stuck in someone's chest hurt them? I can't possibly think of why a wound would persist if there's something barbed stuck in there. Can someone help me figure this out?
>>
>>55021993
Nope. Captain America.
>>
>>55022212
It's cursed to shit and back because of it's origins as one of Scatc.... his mentor's desire to murder herself or attain mortality so the fights get enjoyable again, no bullshit that's why she's doing all this bullshit.

As for Herc's God Hand, that's more like a resurrection/causality/time loop bullshit thing.

>>55022255
Yeah the insta-kill part is totally bullshit because infinity + Spear damage is so crazy.

>>55022291
The infinity + Spear damage is after durability is taken into account. In D&D it deals "All HP + 10 + Damage Reduction" + Spear in damage IT'S KINDA NUTS!
>>
>>55022330
I was talking about Avalon in Shirou you dumbass.
>>
>>55022319
Yes, about so many, many things. But that's not what Nasu said, there, that's what a shitty fan-wiki inferred from a quote that doesn't actually say that. The actual quote is Nasu saying that people who just have high HP would have trouble against him, but that people who could withstand powerful attacks they'd be able to survive it. Here, fucking look, they got it wrong: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/G%C3%A1e_Bolg#cite_note-9
>>
>>55022375
see
>>55022336
>>
>>55022347
>Those who are cursed will bear the wound until they die unless Lancer is killed or the spear is destroyed.

Basically Shirou died, than he was healed by Rin back to life (IIRC). Thus Avalon didn't regenerate his heart until he was revived again since it was destroyed by Gae Bolg
>>
>>55022402
That's what I meant. It stopped Avalon's regeneration, I was correcting a stupid anon who thought Gae Bolg didn't stop regeneration.
>>
>>55022402
(Same Poster)

>>55022347
The does not inhibit regeneration is when Cu Cuchulain unleashes the spears name and throws it turning it into an anti-army.
>>
>>55022425
It's still a powerful weapon and it's capable of stopping regen even if the destructive version doesn't do that. You just don't want to be proven wrong, do you? You have to keep moving the goalposts.
>>
File: Lancer.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
Being Lancer is suffering.
>>
>>55022444
I'm actually not the same guy as the guy you were originally talking to.

And yeah I agree it's a powerful weapon, unless you happen to have super luck and insane durability after all, wounds stay till death, but if you can't take wounds it is fine
>>
>>55022462
Alright, good. I'm just sick of people thinking Cu's weak or that his weapon can't do shit or thinking his jobbing is an actual indicator of his strength and skill.
>>
>>55022451
E rank Luck. Not even once.
>>
>>55022462
(Same Poster)
>>55022482
I don't think Cu is weak at all nor do I think a majority of people think he is weak. He was trained and seen as high talent by a god killer.

He is one of the most prominent heroes of the irish and is overall a beast in combat who in legend can fight entire armies solo as a human. Not counting his caster form.

He was just dealt a bad hand, he actually falls into the same vein as Darmuid and his master. Wanting a fair fight in a war with tons of bullshit and backstabbing.
>>
What are some good "Kings" for the kings banquet drawback in Fate/Zero?

I guess that I'm too lazy to replace Gil, Lex, and Arty, but does Cu get in just because he's also an Irish King? And what are some good substitute Caster Kings, Solomon OP, plz nerf.
>>
File: 1471595531503.jpg (91KB, 506x722px) Image search: [Google]
1471595531503.jpg
91KB, 506x722px
>>55022451
Not always
>>
>>55022619
King richard, king arthur, nero, ceasar, golden boy, romulus, maybe dracula
>>
>>55022684
"Now, my holy lance is freed. I can show you its true power from now on. My chest has also been freed? ...Master, what are you saying?"
>>
>>55022684
Sailer sailor moon legs.
>>
File: 05bb8c44042171c1a301420bd90c6c65.png (277KB, 1131x823px) Image search: [Google]
05bb8c44042171c1a301420bd90c6c65.png
277KB, 1131x823px
>>55022619
Well, the list I made up for when I eventually hit Fate/Zero and take that Drawback were:

+ Canon Archer - Gilgamesh
+ Canon Saber - Arthur
+ Canon Rider - Alexander

Mostly because I actually want to try to pit my Jumper against Gil and I like the other two enough to want to meet them.

+ Avenger - Julius Caesar
+ Berserker - Ivan the Terrible
+ Lancer - Leonidas
+ Caster - The Fisher King, Andorra

I switched out Assassin for Avenger because in a straight fight, Assassins would be at a major disadvantage. But I think the line-up worked out well.
Thread posts: 709
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.