[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a very juicy information on the "secret" war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1485841501.jpg.png (326KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
1485841501.jpg.png
326KB, 300x419px
I work as a distributor for the United States and Latin America.
Force of will was supposed to die in 2016, didn't die.
The game was actually selling better tha any Bushiroad product.
Bushi was really affected, causing major loses for Buddyfight and Luck &Logic,
they decided to launch a counterattack cancelling the New Luck & logic tcg and launching the new game "western inspired Dragonborne" in summer 2017.
Smear campaign beggins in winter 2016, the goal was talking shit about FOW on social media, phrases like "game is diying", "hey im selling all my collection", it worked, the players lost a lot of confidance on the game.
there´s a lot of drama between fow PR and the ex judge of fow, tha later wanted the be the authority of FOW US but the things don´t work like that with the japanese, this guys left and currently is ruining more japanese tcgs.
The PR guy actually has minor control in the control of the creations of cards.
by spring 2017 fow boxes recoveresd value.
Only US has this drama Spain an Italy has and amazing playerbase>>>>
>>
Dragonborne(bushiroad) primary market are FOW and Heartstone players,
Caster(FOW company) was supposed to compete against Luck & logic, but it was canceld on the west.
Architecs(FOW company) was rebuild from a "cancelled" Fow set, the new people on Fow decided to continue with the original storyline instead.
Dominator( Fow company) has a much bigger budget than the last 2 tcg but is not a replacement for the Main game (force of will tvg).
>>
Any idea why then the FOW Company still wants to make all these new card games, if they're still struggling to recover the FOW fanbase? Are they planning to stop supporting FOW?
>>
>>55014996
>I work as a distributor for the United States and Latin America.
Sure thing
>Force of will was supposed to die in 2016, didn't die.
Why was it supposed to die?
>The game was actually selling better tha any Bushiroad product.
ANY bushiroad product? I swear Buddyfight and Vanguard are still tiptop sellers.
>Bushi was really affected, causing major loses for Buddyfight and Luck &Logic,
>they decided to launch a counterattack cancelling the New Luck & logic tcg and launching the new game "western inspired Dragonborne" in summer 2017.
Luck and Logic died its death because the game was complicated and uninteresting. Getting ahead in the game means putting yourself behind and giving your opponent shit to do. Awful design.
>Smear campaign beggins in winter 2016, the goal was talking shit about FOW on social media, phrases like "game is diying", "hey im selling all my collection", it worked, the players lost a lot of confidance on the game.
These people have always existed ever since fucking MOA
>there´s a lot of drama between fow PR and the ex judge of fow, tha later wanted the be the authority of FOW US but the things don´t work like that with the japanese, this guys left and currently is ruining more japanese tcgs.
If you're talking about Jorge and Stephanie, that's because the company didn't compensate them enough for their work. There are other reasons but that's one of the main ones.
>The PR guy actually has minor control in the control of the creations of cards.
That's because all Jordan is is a translator and english PR person. He also writes the lore. And guess what, in this latest cluster he DID get control in the creation of cards. You know what he added, useless as shit seals abilities.
>by spring 2017 fow boxes recoveresd value.
Good.
>Only US has this drama Spain an Italy has and amazing playerbase>>>>
What drama? Bushiroad is a Japanese company, as is FOW. So this should also be an issue in Japan too you filthy shitposter
>>
>>55015108
>Caster(FOW company) was supposed to compete against Luck & logic, but it was canceld on the west.
Is this a joke?
>>
>>55015436
About the same players who left were recoverd in 2017 so its almost the same playersbase(In the world) as 2015, at least i can say the game sells better than ever, they are not struggling, it sells more than vanguard , caster was supposed to compete against Luck & Logic, this and architects are low budget they are not risky investiment, they are only expanding like company, just like Bushi did when Vanguard was succeful, its simple if Casters sells it will supported the same with Architecs, The biggest obstacle for Force of will are US players and LGS, they( US LGS )have a bad reputation for not pre-order at time, they dont have enough NEW sets and do not receives any promo cards, the players stop playing and it creates a loop where there is not new players and new sets. Some big stores dont promote fow because they dont give "support"(money) to any company or store, recently a webpage remove it from the principal site because another company payed more, but they still sells cards and the most recent box is on best sellers, This false drama is just capitalism at the finest.
>>
>>55015900
I have no idea what any of you are talking about, but thank you anyway.
>>
>>55014996
We already knew the PR guy has minor control in card creation, he's gone on their stream and talked about it. Now can you tell us when he'll get fired, please?
>>
>>55015900
The EX-Judge guy is from the east coast and has a store or something like that,
Yes still sells better than any bushi game,
The english version of L&L was cancelled, casters is competing against Wixxos and L&L on japan on this genre the even have their own maganize of magical girls tcg
>>
>>55016106
Is the ex-judge you're referring to the one who sings the praises of shitty japanese tcgs all over FB?
>>
>>55016165
im sure he is the same
>>
>>55016274
That guy is fucking obnoxious as hell and for some reason everyone sucks his dick about it. Fuck him.
>>
>>55016306

I always wondered if this guy knows that he always puts companies in trouble instead of helping them.
>>
>>55014996
>major loses for Buddyfight and Luck &Logic,
Can't lose what you never would have had.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.