[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need minor Gods of Death for my campaign. The NG God of Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I need minor Gods of Death for my campaign. The NG God of Death has vanished and 12 minor death gods are scrambling to either find him or take over the throne. So far the three big ones based on the setting are

>Death by Plague, Affliction, and Disease
>Death by Winter, Cold, and Exposure
>Death by Memory, Wasting, and Longing

What are some other significant or interesting Aspects of Death that players can meet?
>>
>Death by Murder
>Death by Drowning, Hanging, and Asphyxiation
>>
>>55003610
for all the pains in pandoras box, there was hope at the bottom

what about the god of console, comfort, grief, and relief
>>
>>55003610
Peaceful death. Old age.
>>
>>55003697
So, instead of just a straight Death God, maybe a God of Funerals, or rituals for the dead and comforting the living against the fear of Death

[Spoiler] Bonus Points if they are secretly the one who ousted the main Death God [/spoiler]
>>
>>55003610
Death by burning
Death by sacrifice (self sacrifice)
Death by famine
Death by war/combat
Death by nature (Choking vines, pack of wolves, venomous snake)
(Death by murder can also govern suicide)

Also you might want to have a god of passage, as one of the major duties of a God of Death (Like the Raven Queen) is to move souls along past her realm and into their final resting place.
>>
>>55003610
Death by Death
>PC's are chased by a fucking Grim Reaper the entire campaign
>>
The reaper/ferryman

Lawful neutral. To him death is just a natural part of life, and helps sould reach their afterlives
>>
A God of Death governing those that die in Battle, but they hate their job. Their existance leans leaders towards violence, despite the God wanting peace so they can rest. But those pesky fucking mortals keep waking them up every time they go to war.
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>55003610
CN God of Embarrassing and otherwise Comical Deaths
>>
File: 1454340981508.jpg (157KB, 800x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1454340981508.jpg
157KB, 800x1088px
>>55003610
Death by Falling, Drowning and Misfortune
>>
>>55003704
>>55003738
I think these two would work well together. A god of death who waits for the soon to be deceased to say their goodbyes, then takes them in their sleep, while whispering comforts to the family.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.