[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cyoa thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 428
Thread images: 85

File: War Under Heaven I.jpg (3MB, 1200x7199px) Image search: [Google]
War Under Heaven I.jpg
3MB, 1200x7199px
Previous Thread:>>54981150
Archives and other resources: https://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: War Under Heaven II.jpg (5MB, 1200x8800px) Image search: [Google]
War Under Heaven II.jpg
5MB, 1200x8800px
>>
File: War Under Heaven III.jpg (4MB, 1200x8200px) Image search: [Google]
War Under Heaven III.jpg
4MB, 1200x8200px
>>
>>54987782
>>54987790
>>54987806
What exactly would happen if you took Fated I or II and Retry Drive?

Would you be stuck in some kind of infinite loop?
>>
File: SDA and Tok.jpg (502KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SDA and Tok.jpg
502KB, 1280x1600px
Which one do you think represents you /cyoa/?
>>
>>54987993
>Has never made an unperfect CYOA in his life
this fits me perfectly and im gon tell you why

I aint made shit
>>
>>54987828
And what does GrimBright look like?
>>
>>54988040
the only consistent example ive seen seems to be Mirrors edge
the world itself functions and is clean, efficient and rather aesthetically pleasing, but its just a really well molded veneer ontop of an otherwise stereotypically oppressive cyberpunk society
IE: cyberpunk with a better bottom line and good pr firms at the helm
>>
>>54988160
Ergo the world we are headed for...
>>
>>54988160
>>54988262
Except it probably won't look as aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>54988040
A children's cartoon. The Noble/Grim axis determines whether it's possible to enact change in the world, where the Bright/Dark axis determines how nice a place it is. So Grimbright is a world that never really changes, always defaulting to the status quo, but it's not actually that bad to live in if you can deal with the boredom.
>>
File: Your.png (3MB, 1669x3235px) Image search: [Google]
Your.png
3MB, 1669x3235px
>>54987993
It's kinda hard for this CYOA to not represent most.
>>
>>54987782
Immortality
No Background
Nobledark (+4)
The Slayer
Outsider
Sword, S: Rare Metals, Alloy, Exotic Materials, Ancient = (13) + Dual = (3 + 7)
>Presence (1)
Armor, S: Common Metals, Ancient = (5)
>Repairing (1)
Divine Intuition
Orderward: Contract, Lucky, Kingsteel
Apartment, Main District
Retry Drive
Kill the Archdemon
Drifter's Curse (+5)
>>
File: 1502913964147.png (1MB, 1562x874px) Image search: [Google]
1502913964147.png
1MB, 1562x874px
>>54987993
Hearty keks all around
>>
>>54988160
In the later games it turns out they're not that opressed and the rebels are just assholes.
>>
>>54988530
I never finished it, could you tell me about them being assholes?
>>
>>54988564
Many runners re-integrate into society and live full happy lives, except for the militant group black november that is hyper-violent.
>>
File: 1493873962691.jpg (198KB, 850x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1493873962691.jpg
198KB, 850x1017px
>>54987790
I have a really important question for the creator or someone who knows fully the creator's intentions.
If I got the skill "craftmaster" and am proficient enough at crafting weapons that they take on a "divine" nature but do not take the "firearms" skill am I magically incapable of assembling a firearm even if I fully understand how to make one? Also, are these skills something I start off with or obtain eventually through practice? Can someone with "smithing I" eventually acquire "smithing II" even though they did not buy the skill? Is the sole reason for taking "smithing II" simply to start off with it instead of working for it? That's what it seems like for the weapons part and most people who made builds in the past threads avoided spending points on weapons since they could just get some in the world later or even find/make better ones than the stuff offered.
Also, what about the magic spells? If I do not get level 3 of "elemental" does that mean I will never be able to obtain it? This seems more believable since maybe some people need to be born with the magic spark in their soul or something like that, but not being able to ever comprehend/make a metal tube with the intentions of putting a projectile in it while being a "divine" craftsmen seems weird. Thanks for any input on this!
>>
>>54988686
>All skills could be learned eventually, these are just some you will start off knowing.
>>
>>54988530
>>54988682
>ea ruins a story in sequels
gee what a surprise
>>
>>54988686
If I got the skill "craftmaster" and am proficient enough at crafting weapons that they take on a "divine" nature but do not take the "firearms" skill am I magically incapable of assembling a firearm even if I fully understand how to make one? Also, are these skills something I start off with or obtain eventually through practice? Can someone with "smithing I" eventually acquire "smithing II" even though they did not buy the skill? Is the sole reason for taking "smithing II" simply to start off with it instead of working for it?
No.
Yes, with practice you can *eventually* learn.
Yes.
>>
>>54988723
I think it's a nice twist on an overused trope.
>>
>>54988739
Most rebels turn out to be asshole even if they weren't meant to by the creators desu.
>>
>>54988686
>>54988708
In addition to being able to learn our growth gives us more points. It is not clear if we can only use them on stats or if we can buy more proficiency.
>>
>>54988682
Well that is lame,and lets not forget no unmonitored communication EVER.
>>
File: being dumb is suffering.jpg (49KB, 392x373px) Image search: [Google]
being dumb is suffering.jpg
49KB, 392x373px
>>54988708
>>54988731
>>54988769
I missed that part with the "eventually" thing.
Thanks!
>>
>>54988769
Authorfag here. I intended Soul Power to directly translate to stat gain as you adventured in the world - it's slow, but you can fluff exactly how slow anyway you want. Also depends on what your Power gain is: a Sigil bearer may find themselves amongst the most powerful beings within only 6 or 7 months, while a Soulcatcher might take significantly longer.
>>
>>54988895
How do you learn to rewind time 60 seconds before you die once a year?
>>
>>54987782
>Immortal (-4. 36)
>Physique Change (-2. 34)
Immortality because it's immortality. Infinite time to grow stronger, travel the world, and enjoy all it has to offer. Physique change because dying is certainly still possible, so taking the long route through gaining good physical health feels pretty risky when I can hit the ground running for only 2 points.

>Reincarnation: No Background (-0. 34)
True Isekai entrance, just feels right.

>Context: Noblebright (+2. 36)
The 'standard' difficulty, I imagine. Plus, killing the Archdemon and wiping out all demonkind feels like a jerk move in Comfybright where a fair number are living peacefully.

>Power Gain: The Sigil
Gain power by working hard and improving myself. Also the only power source that doesn't outright encourage murder, absorbing souls, or brainwashing people. Defeat a tough enemy: gain power. Improve myself outside of combat: gain power.

>Class: Outsider
>Two extra Attributes. (-6. 30)
Strength: 2
Defense: 2
Agility: 2
Dexterity: 2
Intelligence: 2
Willpower: 4

A balanced start, a class that works so well with the No Background Origin, and max Willpower just feels right. Especially for unlocking those hidden traits. That makes it sound like a very "protagonist" attribute to have.
>>
>>54987790
Hey, the text of Ranged 1 says gunpowder weapons are useless on the undead and demons - if I pick a Gunpowder Type form for my special weapon, does that apply to it as well, or is the special weapon, like, blessed or otherwise always useful? Seems a little weird for a goddess who wants me to go demonhunting to offer me a choice that's no good against demons.
>>
>>54987782
(40)
Personal
-Immortality (36)
Because fuck time limits

Reincarnation
-Ascending Prince (34) (+1 intelligence)
Do I Have to kick out the king? Yes? Fine, one completely unnecessary civil war coming up.

Context
-Nobledark (38)
A good story is defined by good conflict.

Power Gain
-SoulFeeder
Bloodthirst was also a good option but it's less grindable.

Attributes
-Palladin
I'm supposed to be the good guy, right?

Skills
-Craftmanship
--Smithing 1
--Smithing 2
--Smithing 3
--Automation Magic
--Firearms
(25)
Gonna need to outfit an army.

-Combat
--Offhanding 1
--Offhanding 2
--Melee 1
--Melee 2
(19)

-Mental
--Disarming 1
--Disarming 2
--Level Head
--Fast Learner
(13)
When you want to be King you've got to know these things.

Magic
-Conjurationx2
(7)

Equipment
-Sword M
--Trick-Gunpower S
--Common Metals
--Coated
-Shield M
Yes, it's a gunblade. Deal with it.

(0)

Companions
-Clone
The only man I can trust
-Monstergirls
Because blatant waifuism

Starting City
-Orderward
-Brothers in Arms
-Lucky
Now I'm going to need a small army and-oh hello there.
-Kingsteel
As befitting my pretentious heritage.

Accommodations
-Apartment
--Workshop District
Because I'm out of money.

Hidden Ability
-Relativity drive.

Goals
-Settle Uncharted Lands.
Lets see if we can run a city before running all of humanity.

Strength 2
Defense 5
Agility 2
Dexterity 2
Inteligence 4
Willpower 3
>>
>>54988895
Ergo it is dumb to use our initial points to raise stats, go for the exclusives.
>>
>>54989089
So dont
>>
>>54989247
That is what I said go for exclusives.
>>
>>54988920
The libraries of Amben contain some freaky shit

>>54988990
its a monster hunting tool, though you're right in that it's not a primary goal

>>54989089
I'll admit this was kind of a personal option: instead of a bunch of skills, I'd just pick fast learner and a couple essentials and be on my way. With all those extra points I could make things easier for myself by buffing my base stats
>>
>>54989325
>The libraries of Amben contain some freaky shit
>"People die when they are killed" The greatest lie. Revised edition
>>
>>54989393
>Reapers HATE him!
>Scholar learns one simple trick to CHEAT DEATH!
>>
>>54987782
Update when? I really enjoy this one
>>
>>54989422
>Time benders? In MY alternate universe? It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>54989393
>>54989422
I imagine testing out this skill is rather nerve-racking.
>>
>>54989434
I'm right in the middle of finishing up some new OC (phoneposter so I can't link the WIP from last thread), but I was thinking of making a Hunter's Guild or Questing Guild expansion
>>
>>54988040
>>54988160
Adventure Time.
>>
>>54989518
That would be pretty neat because i like to test the amount of mental anguish someone can get in a grimdark world with a retry drive and second chance
>>
File: IMG_3753.jpg (22KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3753.jpg
22KB, 580x350px
>Ascending Prince
>Slayer
>Mercenary Band
>Today
>>
>>54987782
>Personal:
Immortal (free choice)
Age Change 19 (39)
Physical/appearance Change (33) Going all out to be a beautiful well built female elf.

>Reincarnation
No background

>Context
Grimdark (39)

>Power Gain
Slayer

>Class
Outsider (few will have will to take)

>Skills/Magic
None

>Equipment
Longsword M (Alloyed Rare metals/exotic materials, Extraordinary, Weight, Ancient,) -20
Enchanted with Presence -1
(12)

>Companions
Divine intuition x2

>City
Orderward

>Perks
Brothers in arms, lucky, Kingsteel

>Accommodations
Castle (0)
Luxury district (to get access to fighting ring)

>Hidden ability
Retry Drive (hehehe)

>Goal
Kill the Archdemon

>Afflictions
None

Slayer + grimdark + retry drive means I am be able to kill so much stuff to gain power without worrying about dying. Plus I really wanted an uber sword and slayer makes it cost effective.
>>
>>54989518
Sounds good, anon. Keep up the good content, you're keeping a fellow phoneposter at work entertained
>>
>>54988949
>>54987790

>Combat Skill: Melee Tier One (-1. 29)
>Combat Skill: Combat Magic Tier One (-1. 28)
>Mental Skill: Disarming Tier One (-1. 27)
>Mental Skill: Superb Affinity (-1. 26)
>Mental Skill: Improved Healing (-1. 25)
>Mental Skill: Fast Learner (-1. 24)
>Mental Skill: Level Head (-2. 22)
>Mental Skill: Multiple Focus (-2. 20)

Wanted tier two melee and magic combat, but other needs outweighed them. Mental skills were way too useful to pass up on any of the ones I wanted, and seem especially useful for adventuring life, and future improvement.

>Magic: Elemental Tier 1 (-4. 16)

Basic combat magic, because I always lean somewhat into the mage role, and it really isn't something I can put off learning if I want to start off as an adventurer.

>Form Archtype: Medium-sized Catalyst. (-3. 13)
>Materials: Organic (-4. 9)
>Add-ons: Trick (-3. 6):
Polearm (-2. 4)
>Enchantments: Presence. Repairing. (6/6 Conductivity)(-2. 2)
Every hero needs an epic weapon. Grows in power with me, switches between magic and melee as the situation demands, and repairs itself whenever it breaks! I imagine over time it'll be less breakable and repair itself faster, as we both grow in strength. Bonus points if I can talk to it. Living weapons are one of my favorite tropes.

>Form Archtype: Light Armor (-2. 0)
>Materials: Common (-0. 0)
>Add-ons: None
>Enchantments: None
Basic armor because I'm likely starting with no money and will need to work before getting paid. Would to have some form of basic protection, and I can purchase something better later.
>>
>>54989597
i dunno, an alpha class psyker perpetually on LSD might see 40k similarly too
guess Grimbright is essentially just based on the perspective the story is told from then
>>
>>54989664
>Grimdark
>Retry Drive
So what if one of your companions dies and you can't find a way to save them? Enjoy Groundhog Day.
>>
>>54987828
I'm thinking the subconscious will mentioned will turn off and let you or your fated companion die
>>
>>54989781
I don't care about my companions which is why I took divine intuition twice. But your right I could end up repeating things a lot, but grimdark does not mean impossible just really really hard.
>>
>>54989756
Noble/Grim axis is based on how the setting actually functions when you look closely at it.

Dark/Bright is aesthetics - or more precisely, mood (which is different from tone, but not many recognize the difference anymore).
>>
>>54988990
If your gun doesn't kill it, then you clearly aren't using enough gun.
>>
>>54989921
>I don't care about my companions which is why I took divine intuition twice
>Not choosing the goddess to waifu her and then after you killed the archdemon reap the benefits of a goddess waifu
>>
>>54989995
Shit, meant to say it's more precisely tone, which is different from mood. fml
>>
>>54990004
lol hadn't thought about that...
>>
What do you want to see in the new not!DomainMaster cyoa I'm making. Tend to make it more brighter than my usual settings.
>>
>>54990047
Well, what is going to be about?
>>
>>54990004
And she would be safe too which is why I avoided using custom for a waifu.

Improving my build guys thank you very much haha
>>
File: YlDJZm.jpg (20KB, 320x201px) Image search: [Google]
YlDJZm.jpg
20KB, 320x201px
>>54990000
Wisdom in quads. You have slain the ultra giga nigga through the power of gun.
>>
>>54989713
>>54987806

Oh, final stat results are:
Strength: 2
Defense: 2
Agility: 2
Dexterity: 2
Intelligence: 4
Willpower: 6

>Companions: Divine Intuition x2

Basically, just help me wind up finding at least two true companions to travel the world with. Me not having a choice in the matter, combined with my no origin meaning I'm not gonna have a childhood in this world, made this feel like the most natural option.

>Starting City: Orderward
Because it sounds like it can use some help, and it'd be a good starting point before eventually going to Amben to learn more magic and help them break out of their seige.

>Brothers in Arms
>Lucky
>Contract

Help me get in an adventuring party, luck for general protagonist help, and Contract to maybe be the job that ends us up in Amben? Felt like a good perk to justify my headcanon.

>Accommodations: Apartment (-0. 0)
I got no points left, and where else is a nobody adventurer supposed to sleep?

>District Pass: Main
Most useful for basic adventuring needs. I can work on getting the other passes when I can afford the luxury.

>Hidden Ability: Retry Drive.
Gain Return By Death and never truly die til the world is at peace. Combined with Immortality, I think I'm just not gonna die, ever, unless I take my own life, or become the villain.

>Goals: Kill the Archdemon. Settle Uncharted Lands. Hunt the Ancient Wyrm.

Probably in that order. I'm immortal. I can make time to do pretty much every heroic thing as the world demands. Archdemon is definitely first on that list though. The rest are just ideas of what I can work on afterwards.

>Afflictions: None.
None of them feel worth it for the cost, except the final one, and I'm too greedy to let myself forget my time here and the things I've learned. Hopefully some of these skills will help me in my world after it's all said and done, provided everything beyond me forgetting this world is still canon without that drawback
>>
>>54990047
Puppies!
>>
>>54990047
It's hard to give suggestions without actually seeing it, Bliss. I don't know what you have and what might fit thematically. I can say that I enjoyed the anemities available in Monster Hunter, such as hot springs, a bar, and the ability to throw some broad options together into a companion
>>
File: Muscle Girl39.jpg (352KB, 758x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl39.jpg
352KB, 758x1000px
>>54990047

Loyal submissive muscle waifus who you meet on your adventure
>>
>>54990182
>Submissive muscle
Shit taste
>>
>>54990047
Brighter yes
>>
>>54990182
Yes please!
>>
>>54990182
>>54990199
This.
Holy hell that's awful taste.
>>
File: Muscle Girl3.jpg (89KB, 850x485px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl3.jpg
89KB, 850x485px
>>54990199
>>54990213

>Shit taste

Beta males detected
>>
File: 51f.jpg_large.jpg (68KB, 680x1371px) Image search: [Google]
51f.jpg_large.jpg
68KB, 680x1371px
>>54990062
>>54990119
Choose your powers, make some companions, make your base, choose your surroundings. "Black" vs "White", basically two sides against eachother. But it's not a good vs evil, moreso just 2 factions at eachothers throats.

You and your minions will be overpowered bitches in a world where relatively most people would be max lvl 30 against your lvl 100. Though of course there are the exceptions you'd have to look out for.

I'll fit in some customization options to your base building and the surroundings you choose.

>>54990102
Sorry just a human and magic cyoa this time.

>>54990182
Customize your overpowered waifu.

>>54990203
Still not sure how to make 2 rivaling factions fight over territory without much bloodshed. Still I'm all for suggestions as I'm still writing the premise.

Basically art and design is already taken care of.
>>
>>54990232
>Liking subs
Sorry I don't speak faggotry
>>
>>54990232
>not liking submissive musclegirls makes you a beta male
>unironically calling someone a beta male
He keeps proving how shit he is.
>>
>>54987782
Stats:
-Strength : 6
-Defense : 7
-Agility : 5
-Dexterity : 6
-Intelligence : 7
-Willpower : 5

Immortal (Free)
Ascending Prince
Noblebright
Soulcatcher
Duelist
+2 Attribute Points

Skills:
-Alchemy 1 + Enchanting 1, 2
Ranged 1, 2 ,3 + Infiltration
-Offhanding 1, 2, 3
-Combat Magic 1, 2, 3 + Monster Hunting
-Melee 1, 2, 3 + Armor
-Disarming 1, 2
-Superb Affinity, Telepathy
-Fast Learner, Multiple Focus, Precognition
-Improved Healing, Level Head, Tactics, Telekinetic Barrier

Magic:
-Elemental 2
-Conjuration 1

Equipment:
-Armor Type S, Common Metals, Coated
-Sword Type M, Exotic Materials, Alloy, Rare Metals, Incorporeal
-Catalyst Type S, Organic, Repairing, Coated, Incorporeal

Allies
Memory x2 (Free)
>Tfw best friends
Memory
>Tfw GF
Custom x2
>Tfw best friends need made up GFs

City:
Kaiserbourg
-Kingsteel
-Connections
-Librarian
Medium House
Luxury District

Retry Drive

Kill the Archdemon
>>
>>54990244
>"Black" vs "White", basically two sides against eachother. But it's not a good vs evil, moreso just 2 factions at eachothers throats.
Option to be (in a) neutral (faction), or to have the conflict between the two factions of the "friendly competition" sort rather than any actual animosity. Or both, now that I've thought about it.
>>
File: Reverse Rape.jpg (47KB, 582x591px) Image search: [Google]
Reverse Rape.jpg
47KB, 582x591px
>>54990248
>>54990255
>He keeps proving how shit he is.
>Sorry I don't speak faggotry

Whatever you say betas, let me post some thing that appeals to your taste

>>54990244
>Customize your overpowered waifu.

I got my answer, Thanks a lot bliss
>>
>>54990244
>Still not sure how to make 2 rivaling factions fight over territory without much bloodshed.
The territory itself is either too delicate or somehow magically sympathetic to death and bloodshed, meaning both factions have a vested interest in preventing deaths while fighting over it for it to remain valuable.
>>
Wow, for a minute there I thought I was on /fit/
>>
>>54990268
Only just now did I reread the first blurb and realize it said 40, not 100. Fuck.
>>
>>54990244
>Still not sure how to make 2 rivaling factions fight over territory without much bloodshed.
Dog Days.
>>
>>54990244
>Still not sure how to make 2 rivaling factions fight over territory without much bloodshed. Still I'm all for suggestions as I'm still writing the premise
Both sides managed to get a powerful artifact that upon the death of you or your minions the soul will get sucked in the artifact and a new body will start to be created. But maybe that is too much.
>>
>>54990244
Mutual deterrence? Perhaps both factions possess immensely powerful weapons and instead compete in Olympic Games or smth similar
>>
>>54987806
Can Soulcatcher catch other Incarnates?
>>
>>54990283
Oh fuck no don't add the "I don't want to join a team teehee give me independence" bullshit.
>>
>>54990308
Sometimes anons say they'd want CYOA authors to write VN's or even games.
Ideas like this is why that would be an awful idea (or proof why these anons won't ever make any content)
>>
>>54990416
Get outta here SDA
>>
>>54990436
It was the first thing it appeared in my head, no need to be so rude Anon.
>>
>>54990392
Yeah, just not other Soulcatchers.
>>
>>54990047
Slimegirls.
>>
>>54990483
>I choose to not choose anything XD
>>
>>54990575
Seconded.
>>
>>54990283
>>54990306
>>54990332
A la cold war?

Sure, but the emphasis of this cyoa lies in contrast. Perhaps I'll conjure something like a mutual belief with bad omens, or some god.

"I'd k-kill you but there's a bad omen right now."

>>54990291
Hmm this may be good for an area.

>>54990308
Not sure that'll work, thanks for the idea though.
>>
>>54990268
This time I actually read the fucking point total

Stats:
Strength: 4
Defense: 4
Agility: 4
Dexterity: 5
Intelligence: 3
Willpower: 1

Immortal (Free)
Ascending Prince (-2)
Nobledark (+4)
Soulfeeder
Duelist

Skills:
-Melee I-II (-3)
-Offhanding I-II (-3)
-Diarming I (-1)
-Imporved Healing, Level Head, Tactics (-6)
-Fast Learner, Multiple Focus, Precognition (-6)

Magic:
None, fuck it

Equipment:
Armor Type S (-2), Common Metals
Sword Type M (-2), Rare Metals (-2), Incorporeal (-3), Dual (-7)

Allies
Memory x2 (Free)
>Tfw best friends (They can find their own waifus in this world)
Memory (-4)
>Tfw GF

City:
Kaiserbourg
-Kingsteel
-Connections
-Libraria
Medium House (-3)
Luxury District

Retry Drive

Kill the Archdemon
>>
>>54990644
>A la cold war?
In "Dog Days", the opposing sides (kemonomimi of the dog and cat variety at first, with squirrel types joining in at some point) fight and run through obstacle courses for prizes (and to entertain viewers). If they get sufficiently damaged (no actual wounds), they're magically incapacitated (also kept from being harmed further, I think) and brought to recovery areas by medics. All in good fun.
>>
Eclipse CYOA when
>>
>>54990763
You missed it, wait 118 years
>>
>>54990753
That's not brutal at all.
>>
>>54990791
It's fighting without much (if any) bloodshed.
>>
>>54990753
Also if the girls get incapacitated their clothes explode.
>>
>>54990981
You have my attention
>>
>>54990244
Bliss senpai, when will you finish Dungeon Design?
>>
>>54990790
Next one in Burgerland is in 2024.
>>
>>54990644
Just say the dead reincarnate in a dead or so.
Bonus points is this will trigger the fuck out of that tosser and will entertain us all for threads to come.
>>
>>54987782
>Appearance
Immortal (free)
Physique change (41) Extra muscle and bone density is good although it would mean I can't swim
>Reincarnation
Scion of a soldier (40)
>Context
Noble dark (44)
>Power gain
The Sigil
>Class
Outsider (If I can work up to better stats eventually might as well take the one with most will)
>Attributes
Strength 2
Defense 1
Agility 2
Dexterity 5
Intelligence 5
Willpower 7
>Skills
Cooking 2 (42) Cooking 1 was free
Alchemy 2 (39) Alchemy 1 was free
Extras (35) Bringing this world forward sounds good
Enchanting 2 (30)
Craft master (20)
Fast learner (19) Useful for learning everything else I don't have points for
Multiple focus (17)
Disarming 2 (14)
Superb affinity (13)
Improved healing (12)
Level head (10)
Tactics (7)
>Magic
None until I can either pay someone to teach me or learn in by other means
>Equipment
Common dagger (6)
>Companions
1 male warrior companion (Custom)
1 female mage companion (Custom)
>Starting city
Kaiserbourg (I'll be able to compete as a master craftsman and with my otherworldly knowledge)
>City perks
Connections
Beneficiary
Apprentice (So I have a good teacher to start with)
>Accommodations
Large house in the workshop district (1)
>Hidden ability
x10 Overdrive
>Goals
Kill the Archdemon
>Afflictions
Fated 1 x2

Immortality only so I have enough time to grow enough to kill the Archdemon, I don't actually want to live forever so I'll use overdrive to kill him and me. My starting equiment sucks but I start as a master craftsman and I'll probably be able to make my own gear later. I'll use a halberd enchanted with lightning magic, medium armor and shield to kill the archdemon at the cost of my life (my companions might make it to the final battle but will die anyway) Good cyoa.
>>
>>54991160
>dead
*day
>>
>>54991122
It's an abandoned wip, sorry.

>>54991160
>>54990753
>>54991160
Probably not, I don't want to limit the player into silly shenanigans. Also reincarnation every day is a bit impracticle.
>>
Could someone give me a list of the cyos made by Dr.Divergent & The Scientist?
I'm trying to categorize my cyoa folder.
>>
>>54991261
>I don't want to limit the player into silly shenanigans.
So have the severity of the versus situation as one of the things the reader can decide on?
>>
File: Super nettled.gif (2MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
Super nettled.gif
2MB, 500x240px
>>54991174
>First build I see to use x10 Drive

Respectable
>>
>>54991314
That'll be included in the chosen area you wish to start in I suppose.

Big fish, little pond kind of thing.
>>
>>54987782
>Personal
Immortal

>Reincarnation
No Background

>Context
Nobledark (44)

>Power Gain
Soulfeeder

>Class
Assassin

Strength- 4 + 1= 5
Defense- 1 + 1= 2
Agility- 4 + 1= 5
Dexterity- 1 + 1 + 2= 4
Intelligence- 1 + 2 + 1= 4
Willpower- 1 + 1 + 2= 4

>Skills
Craftsmanship- Alchemy I, Alchemy II (40)
Combat- Ranged I, Ranged II, Ranged III, Melee I, Melee II, Offhanding I, Offhanding II, Infiltration, Combat Magic I, Combat Magic II, Combat Magic III (17)
Mental- Disarming, Superb Affinity, Improved Healing, Fast Learner, Level Headed (11)

>Magic
Illusion II (4)

>Equipment
Light Armor (2)

>Companions
2x Custom, craftsmanship abilities. One for cooking/tailoring, the other for blacksmithing/enchanting

>Starting City
Saastal

>Perks
Hunter's Haven
Personal Spring
Lucky

>Accommodations
Small House (0)
Main District

>Hidden Ability
Protagonist Drive

>Goals
All of them. But we'll kill the Archdemon to start

>Afflictions
None

Never have been a big equipment fan. I don't want to bother keeping track of my super special sword in a fight. That's a pretty neat section, though
>>
File: Isekai CYOA Page 1.png (6MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Isekai CYOA Page 1.png
6MB, 1200x10000px
Probably one of the last wip's I post here until I get lots more shit done. Tell me if the text is more visible/better in general, I'm adding maybe 1/2 more worlds before I'm done with this section. What should they be? Other than that, criticize away, cunts.
>>
>>54991652
Oh shit, my defense should be one higher. Missed the Offhanding II defense bonus
>>
>>54991684
>SDG

can you guys get a little bit more creative with these names
>>
>>54991717
No. You should get less creative with names.
You should be so uncreative that you don't type in anything in the name bar.
>>
What are daughterus for? What are NBR daughterus for?
>>
>>54991684
Shit I'm with >>54991717 here I was confused reading this. There's no way SDA would drop all that pink, show off that much or show off empty space.
>>
File: royalwisdom.jpg (20KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
royalwisdom.jpg
20KB, 504x415px
>>54991740
anyone how that reaction image (preferably gif) with that thinking nagger from The Wire? I would use it right now
>>
File: duskcity.jpg (3MB, 1800x7275px) Image search: [Google]
duskcity.jpg
3MB, 1800x7275px
>>54991774
>how

have. I'm so ashamed I'm posting a cyoa to redeem myself.
>>
What CYOAs need to be made?
>>
File: 1487986476137.png (258KB, 924x1532px) Image search: [Google]
1487986476137.png
258KB, 924x1532px
>>54991684
Is there a perk to get the RPG elements in a different world?
Being able to "level up" and assign skill points, or doing a task and being rewarded. Basically a better, easier way of real life where do you shit and get better at doing it.
Like the white or black pawn power in this CYOA.
>>
>>54991828
The one I can't be assed to finish / the one I don't see a reason to make because there'll be a handful that like it and I can't daydream about my own creation.
The one that hits all of my fantasies at once.
The one that has so much potential and is so well written everyone gets a little different result from it.
The one with lots of mysteries that we work together to solve, to expand the feeling of the cyoa.
Anything with urban fantasy, really.
>>
>>54991828
One's that haven't been made and/or better versions of ones that have been.
>>
File: DCT 01.jpg (1014KB, 1248x3504px) Image search: [Google]
DCT 01.jpg
1014KB, 1248x3504px
>>54991801
Let me fix that cyoa you posted.
>>
>>54991828
pvp cyoa like pokemon where the player has like 3-5 slugs/insects/other-little-creatures who have to fight other player's team. Set it on a children's playground and keep it humoristic.
>>
File: DCT 02.jpg (2MB, 1250x7597px) Image search: [Google]
DCT 02.jpg
2MB, 1250x7597px
>>54991904
>>
File: DCT 03.jpg (2MB, 1250x7606px) Image search: [Google]
DCT 03.jpg
2MB, 1250x7606px
>>54991922
>>
>>54991684

Sci-Fi please
>>
File: DCT 04.jpg (2MB, 1250x7612px) Image search: [Google]
DCT 04.jpg
2MB, 1250x7612px
>>54991941
>>
>>54991717
>>54991773
Eh, understandable I guess, just tried to shorten my shit a bit.
>>
File: DCT 05.jpg (2MB, 1248x5119px) Image search: [Google]
DCT 05.jpg
2MB, 1248x5119px
>>54991958
>>
>>54991773
>There's no way SDA would drop all that pink
Is this a challenge?
>>
>>54992011
I just thought you were more into the stink
>>
>>54992011
>Inb4 SDA makes the pinkest CYOA ever made
>>
>>54991958
>Dylan
Why does Italics include females (Male)?
>>
>>54992011
Would my dick fit snugly inside your well-used bum?
>>
>>54992042
Actually, I was gonna make a vapourwave/synthwave aesthetic CYOA with lots of pink and neon colours, but I abandoned that idea for now. I think.
>>
>>54992165
How the everloving fuck do you have so many ideas (that you carry out or at least say you are or will carry out)?
I got ideas but I give up trying to make them because I know I could never live up to my ideas. That or I spend thirty minutes thinking about it only to realize how bad my ideas are.
>>
>>54992273
>I got ideas but I give up trying to make them because I know I could never live up to my ideas. That or I spend thirty minutes thinking about it only to realize how bad my ideas are.

Start writing down your ideas and flesh them out as much as possible, even if you start to think they're stupid. Just like any skill, generating good OC has to be practiced.
>>
>>54992273

Because he is Chasda
>>
>>54992351
Stop this.
>>
>>54992001
>>54991958
>>54991941
>>54991922
so this is magic academy city?
>>
>>54992273
This >>54992331
It really is just a matter of accumulation of ideas over time. I like to combine things I like together and I get something solid enough to conceptualize a CYOA.

As for the drive to do it? I'm not really sure. I really just don't work on a CYOA if I don't feel like working on it, and when I finally get inspiration or motivation to do it, I go all out and get as much as I can done. Big but very sparse bursts of work effort. You have no obligation to force yourself to do it, you know. Work on it when you want to.

That's part of the reason why I like treating this as a hobby than a job.
>>
what are SDA's CYOAs

is he the one who made the gentle femdom CYOA?
>>
File: 1503331209927.jpg (204KB, 549x711px) Image search: [Google]
1503331209927.jpg
204KB, 549x711px
>>54992527
I made Depression CYOA, Monster Hunter and that Soda Parlour CYOA.

SDA is short for Soda.
>>
>>54992331
>>54992517
I have accumulated ideas. They're collecting dust because they're shit and my execution is shit. Most of my ideas either turn out to be copies or waifushit. No originality and if there is some it isn't thought out and it falls flat.
I already only work on stuff when I feel like it and work for the whole day when I do feel like it. Still ends up shit.
I grow more and more pessimistic when I see newcomers BTFO'ing me or improving vastly in a short period of time and I'm stuck being generic, dull and making stuff that's "a swing and a miss". I don't know why I suck so hard at this.
>>
>>54992562
>Soda Parlour CYOA.
im sorry what?

also, i thought SDA stood for stardust anon or slightly drunk anon
>>
>>54990047
Lewd
>>
>>54992444
No its more like a city in a world filled with magic that has an academy in it.
>>
>>54992594
honest question, do you not know what academy city is?
>>
I have awesome ideas, cause I'm amazing like that. But I'm too lazy to make anything and I'd probably fail. It would be nice to have someone just use my ideas and make it for me.
>>
>>54992615
He couldn't take a joke.
>>
>>54992630
>He couldn't take a joke.

>a joke

was it? my bad- it was lacking in humor so i assumed it wasn't
>>
>>54992646
How ironic you can't into jokes of irony.
>>
File: 1498824206456.jpg (7KB, 218x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498824206456.jpg
7KB, 218x200px
>>54991684
Oooh!
I've been looking forward to this!
Best of luck, buddy!
Pace yourself and don't stress too much.

>Critique and Suggestions

>Intro
In the second line of the third paragraph of the introduction the narrator says:
>I can bring you to a new world, but it can't be your original.
I'd suggest just making that
>but it can't be your original world.

In the second line of the intro to the worlds section, you wrote "chracter" instead of "character."
Also
>don'tcha know?
...Is the adorable, oar-riding grim reaper Canadian? Because if she is, that's fucking amazing.
The rest of the intro reads a little funny, but don't really have any concrete suggestions on fixing it, so it's up to you if you wanna mess with it or not.

>Comic
There's a space between "av" and "erage" in the third line.
Unnecessary comma after "world" in the line after it.

>Dark World
I'd advise changing "Are you sure of this?" to "Are you sure about this?" The way you have it seems a bit inconsistent with the way the narrator has talked up to this point.
Also, you probably want a comma between "some out of sight" and "others not so much."

>Modern Fantasy
Throw a comma between "readily accessible" and "if dangerous," my man.
Changing it to "if a bit dangerous" couldn't hurt either.

>Xianxia
No critiques here, the description just made me chuckle, so I wanted to mention it.

Overall, it's looking really good! Even though I'm irrationally averse to the color pink. Hence why all my corrections and suggestions are based around the writing.
I can't wait to see how you move forward with it.
>>
File: 1503334534475.png (858KB, 3000x4282px) Image search: [Google]
1503334534475.png
858KB, 3000x4282px
>>54992583
>They're collecting dust because they're shit and my execution is shit
Let nothing go to waste, anon. If you're that desperate for originality, take your ideas and just put a random twist to them. A sword & board fantasy CYOA? Slap some power metal and Egyptian mythology onto it. I don't know how, but spend a few days figuring it out. Make the resource system point-based with thoughtful drawbacks like "here's a goddamn axe blessed by the gods, but you're a god already so it doesn't mean shit. Still very good at cutting through basket-weaved armour and lesbian dragon scales though."

That's pretty extreme but that's kind of my thought process when I get to a block. Think outside the box.
>>
File: SDA and TOK2.png (367KB, 1280x520px) Image search: [Google]
SDA and TOK2.png
367KB, 1280x520px
>>54992421
>Stop this.

Never Tok
>>
>>54992689
>irony
isnt conveyed well through text, and doubly so as an answer to a question without a blatantly obvious answer
>>
File: 1503321212151.jpg (90KB, 536x696px) Image search: [Google]
1503321212151.jpg
90KB, 536x696px
>>54992588
It's Soda.
>>
>>54987993
>>54992720
Did TokHaar Gol really get interracially cucked, or is that a fantasy the SDA fluffers have?
>>
>>54992069
I would include a female (Male). if you know what i mean
>>
>>54992720
>>54987993

Can we get some more of these thangarangs? I want to see Symbi's Tittyisms, John being John and Highlander Slaving in the CYOA mines devoid of light and hope.
>>
>>54992562
>short
your name has been a joke all along?
>>
File: ShyAsianHumanFemale.gif (649KB, 498x292px) Image search: [Google]
ShyAsianHumanFemale.gif
649KB, 498x292px
>>54992709
How're things, SDA-Senpai?
Did you win the poll yet?
I'm really looking forward to CATastrophe and Limbo Roommate, so I hope you're doing okay and taking breaks when you need them...
I love you.
>>
>>54992770
>Did TokHaar Gol really get interracially cucked, or is that a fantasy the SDA fluffers have?

He said he got cucked and he's Swedish so it seems like the natural conclusion
>>
>>54992796
>Tok is swedish
now all the gay sex makes sense!
>>
>>54992709
I have two-three original ideas I want to do. I still don't because I know I'll fuck up and make shit because I always do. It always ends up boring, generic or shit because the player can't insert themself.
>>
>>54992796
>He said he got cucked and he's Swedish so it seems like the natural conclusion
I really don't understand how men can get cuckolded. Do they simply have poor taste in women? Is it part of their religion to give their wife's pussy to their neighbors?

That said, SDA doesn't really make new cyoas, so I pretty sick of hearing about him. It's like he's trying to cuckold everyone here by demanding more attention than he's worth. Unless it's just a bunch of different people pretending to be him.
>>
>>54992788
A futa CYOA has mysteriously gone from 3rd place way behind Tok's shit to being in 1st place way ahead of SDA, in a matter of two or three days.
Shit's fucky.
He's still ahead of Tok though.
>>
>>54992848
> Is it part of their religion to give their wife's pussy to their neighbors?
Sweden's politics are so fucked up that it's considered virtuous to let nogs bang your wife.
>>
>>54992848
>SDA doesn't really make new cyoas
He just made the lewd one and the mentor one before that. I don't like namefag focus either but we should try to be fair.
>>
File: 1503351859914.png (387KB, 1728x520px) Image search: [Google]
1503351859914.png
387KB, 1728x520px
>>54992720
>>
>>54992848
>I really don't understand how men can get cuckolded. Do they simply have poor taste in women? Is it part of their religion to give their wife's pussy to their neighbors?

Tok tried to cheat on his girlfriend but she caught on and cucked him first and then he got off on it and didn't break up until a couple of weeks later

>>54992848
>That said, SDA doesn't really make new cyoas, so I pretty sick of hearing about him. It's like he's trying to cuckold everyone here by demanding more attention than he's worth. Unless it's just a bunch of different people pretending to be him.

Nice try tok
>>
>>54988731
>>54987782
So you can learn any kind of magic or skill, eventually?
Then it's best to dump

The Sigil is kinda vague on what it means "hard", it seems like a very easy way of getting killed.
Also regarding telekinetic barrier. It seems like a suicide skill honestly, because the time you need to use it the most are also when ou risk it being broken the most. It doesn't seem usable the way it is.
Maybe changing it to debuffs to your skills or stats, or to have an effect on your health like a direct blow would make it more workable.

noblebright 39
Soulfeeder
Outsider
>Skills
melee I II III 32
comb mag I II III 25
Offanding I II 22
Disarming I 21
Fast learner 20
improved healing 19
superb affinity 18
Level Head 16
>Magic
elemental I II 8
Conjuration I II 2
Wellform 0
>companions
Divine Intuition
>City
Amben
>perks
Apprentice
Librarian
Harvest spirit
>accomodation
Apartment

Protagonist Drive
>Goal
Settle uncharted lands

Pow 2
Def 2
Ag 3
Dex 3
Int 5
Will 6

High willpower, so I can learn anything enhanced by fast learner and level headed. And with superb affinity and high intelligence I can improve in magic very fast, so I can dedicate myself to improve my other stats and learn new skills.
A famous adventurer will help me in that, and in Pastel I'll have plenty of time to dedicate to training. And with all those old adventurers there'll be no shortage of powerful souls to absorb.
>>
>>54991861
in depth urban fantasy it is!
what types of options do people want
>>
Rolled 4 (1d4)

1. Noir assasin
2. Generic "dead therefore superpowers"
3. Heat Death
4. Try again later
>>
>>54992871
>He just made the lewd one and the mentor one before that.
Mentor/Lover/Friend/Rival wasn't him. That one was really good. The author was here discussing changing the anti-magic girl very politely a few days ago.

>>54992867
>Sweden's politics
Oh yeah, that's the place where they believe it's noble to import a ton of muslim immigrants that hate them. Something about "open borders, love thy enemies, and charitable christian heritage".

>>54992880
>Tok tried to cheat on his girlfriend but she caught on
Again, I don't understand why people do that. Do they not want mutually trusting relationships?

But like, is there some reason for the SDA vs. Tok stuff all the time? I'm trying to be fair here, but I mostly see SDA posting anime girls and Battlemage stuff. It's silly.
>>
>>54992982
>Mentor/Lover/Friend/Rival wasn't him.
Magic Mentor was, though yeah I think the MLFR author is a swell guy.
>>
>>54992982
>he mentor one before that.
>Mentor/Lover/Friend/Rival wasn't him
He's talking about Magic Mentor.
>>
>>54991684
>A choice many people ask for
>Many
How many assholes are slipping through reality? are we at least enough to start a support group or something?
>>
>>54991684
What world involves magical girls and dark kingdoms fighting?
>>
>>54992982
>But like, is there some reason for the SDA vs. Tok stuff all the time?
Tok rushed to finish Eronomicon, a CYOA he had hyped up for weeks, to participate in a reddit contest that gives the winner 25 dollars for Steam games.
He could have waited for weeks before handing in the CYOA but didn't.
It didn't live up to expectations.

SDA spent 3 days on a CYOA to join the contest and "cuck" Tok of the prize money.
>>
>>54992982
>Again, I don't understand why people do that. Do they not want mutually trusting relationships?

Apparently to Tok after he got cucked so hard that she broke up with him and had to stop prepping the bull because of that "Monogamy isn't real"
>>
File: 1501336590513.jpg (64KB, 671x598px) Image search: [Google]
1501336590513.jpg
64KB, 671x598px
>>54992788
Things're good on my end. I just came up with a decent solution yesterday to a problem I was having with CATastrophe for weeks, and I expect to have Limbo Roommate done sometime next week. Also been working on my power armour CYOA lately.

As for the poll, I'm probably gonna lose to the futa one, but I really don't give a shit anymore. The contest is fucked, and it's hilarious.

>>54992824
>I have two-three original ideas I want to do.
Can you combine them all? I don't really know what to say without much context, really. I think you should try and build up presentation so it's fresh and unique, but something that people can enjoy. Don't think of appealing to the "self-insert," think of appealing to immersion.

>>54992848
>SDA doesn't really make new cyoas
These things take time.

>>54993000
>>54993006
Leave him be. I don't really care if he doesn't know, really.
>>
>>54993049
Can you imagine getting cucked so hard?
>>
File: The-Furtive-Pygmy.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The-Furtive-Pygmy.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>54987782
Time for souls.

>Personal
Age Change 39
Immortality Free
Physique Change 37
Appearance Change 35

>Reincarnation
No Background 35

>Context
Grimdark 41 (Just short of life... Bad omen.)

>Power Gain
Soulfeeder

>Attributes
STR;[]1
DEF;[][]2
AGI;[][][]3
DEX;[][]2
INT;[][][][]4
WIL;[][][][][][][]7

>Class
Outsider

>Skills
Offhanding 1 40
Offhanding 2 38
Combat Magic 1 35
Combat Magic 2 33
Combat Magic 3 29
Armor 26
Infiltration 23

Disarming 1 22
Fast Learner 21
Level Head 19
Tactics 17

>Magic
Elemental 13
Soul Harness 12

>Equipment
Catalyst S 10 (Flame, dear flame.)
-Organic 6 6c (I feel your heat, your heart.)
-Ancient 3 7c (You were there, the whole time.)
-Presence 2 3c (I hear you.)
-Magiform 1 1c (Come to me, and I will feed you.)
-Coated 0 0c (So that we both may grow.)

>Companions
Clone (Jolly cooperation!)
Goddess (Help me make peace with these, souls withdrawn from their vessels)

>Starting City
Amben
-Lucky
-Heavy Sleeper
-Librarian
Apartment
-Main District

>Hidden Ability
Retry Drive

>Goals
Yes.

Born of graves and left below
Painted ashes, painted snow
When the dark awakens
Fires of our last hope are getting low
Souls of gods and souls of men
Meet in cinders to ascend
Fate has chosen
And our fading light is at its end

And yet still
And yet still, I am
>>
File: ReallyAnonKunquestionmark.jpg (26KB, 480x555px) Image search: [Google]
ReallyAnonKunquestionmark.jpg
26KB, 480x555px
>>54993055
>I don't really care if he doesn't know, really.
>>
File: 54345345.jpg (20KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
54345345.jpg
20KB, 620x349px
>>54993049
>he got cucked so hard that she broke up with him
Tfw you can't even say " at least i'm not Anthony Burch"
>>
File: 020b.jpg (306KB, 801x642px) Image search: [Google]
020b.jpg
306KB, 801x642px
>>54993085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDeufiFy0GM
>>
File: mm.jpg (6MB, 1200x7304px) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
6MB, 1200x7304px
>>54993049
>because of that "Monogamy isn't real"
Monogamy is real though. It's called "pair bonding" in biology. It's very healthy for child raising and mutual support.

I mean, if your girlfriend cheats on you, you should just say "I'll get better at finding more loyal women", leave her, and move on.

>>54993000
>>54993006
>Magic Mentor
This one? It was entertaining, but much shorter than other stuff like MLFR, and only has like 3 choices? It's in the Battlemage template, so it's not like that's hard to do.

My complaint is that he attention grabs much more than the content he makes.

>>54993055
>These things take time.
No they don't. Not this one here. I know how photoshop works. You're just putting images in a template and writing a blurb. Comic artists can do speedpaints of whole stories in a day.

To be honest, I believe you deliberately string people along, but whatever...
>>
File: 1495544602125.jpg (91KB, 680x559px) Image search: [Google]
1495544602125.jpg
91KB, 680x559px
>>54993204
>You're just putting images in a template and writing a blurb
Sounds like CYOA making to me.
>>
>>54993204
>Monogamy is real though. It's called "pair bonding" in biology. It's very healthy for child raising and mutual support.

No nigga, TOK said monogamy isn't real after she told him he couldn't prep the bull anymore and that they should break up

>I mean, if your girlfriend cheats on you, you should just say "I'll get better at finding more loyal women", leave her, and move on.

That would have been a good point if tok didn't try to cheat on her first
>>
>>54991922
>>54991904
I much preferred the compactness of the first image posted.
And why not make a build with points in both magic and skill with no partners?
>>
>>54993204
exclusive monogamy isn't rea, or at least it's extremely rare.
Even in animals that make partnerships that last the whole life both will have sex with other partners on the side from time to time.
>>
>>54993366
Go away tok, nobody cares if you got cucked
>>
>>54992779
>Symbi's Tittyisms
What does that even mean?
What would you even made?
>>
>>54993398
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>54993204
He remade it, that's the old version
>>
>>54993256
>Sounds like CYOA making to me.
Uhh, right. But these whole threads are filled with your posts, and by comparison you do easy/cheap fill-ins.

Compare to this from EDG which has possibly more than you've ever done, and he's not here acting like he runs the place. It's just a big difference.

>http://imgur.com/5MMCsQE

>>54993296
>That would have been a good point if tok didn't try to cheat on her first
I don't see why he would do that. Does he not want a mutually trusting relationship?
>>
>>54988324
Waifu three times, all that other shit just eats up my schedule
>>
>>54993459
Why are you posting Lavender as an imgur link instead of a PDF?
>>
>>54993055
Looking forward to Limbo Roommate, Sandy.
>>
Give me CYOAs for megalomaniacs
>>
>>54993459
What the reddit do you think you're doing?
>>
File: we've talked about this.jpg (89KB, 656x600px) Image search: [Google]
we've talked about this.jpg
89KB, 656x600px
>>54993366
no
>>
File: literally why.png (3MB, 1028x842px) Image search: [Google]
literally why.png
3MB, 1028x842px
>more tok vs sda shitposting
ya'll complain about this constantly but it happens every other thread
>>
>>54993509
Take over the world.
I fucking dare you.
>>
>>54993522
It doesn't take a very large minority of people to shit up a thread.
>>
>>54993503
>>54993518
Either a redditor upset SDA called out their OC-making abilities or someone pretending to be one.
>>
>>54993542
A redditor who ate a couple dictionaries and was badly pretending to be one of us.
>>
>>54993204
I think Marie is my favorite waifu so far.
>>
>>54993542
>>54993518
>>54993503
>Why are you posting Lavender as an imgur link instead of a PDF?
I didn't have the pdf, so I just googled it.

Is there some problem? Why don't you post the pdf?
>>
File: 1503167123212.jpg (110KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503167123212.jpg
110KB, 720x720px
>>54993459
That months-old text-based CYOA is a great example of my undermining, anon.

>>54993522
I'm trying to tell him to fuck off, but in a passive-aggressive way.
>>
Hello again CYOAG. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who left feedback on the Guardian CYOA V3. Some really good points made. I'll do another set of rebalances based on some of the points raised. I agree about several of the perks. I was never really happy with "the bigger they are" and "Spray n pray" but I was running low on ideas by that point. "Becalmed didn't seem that bad to me, but I suppose over the course of 50 years it is fairly likely to screw you over now I think about it. I'm sure I can do better with V4.

To whichever anon pointed out the oathbreaker/recruiters favor combo. Wow. I hadn't noticed that. It's definately staying. You'd better just hope they try and kill you at the end of the war rather than put you in prison like the good guys or something.
>>
File: magic mentor v1-1-0.jpg (5MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
magic mentor v1-1-0.jpg
5MB, 1200x10000px
>>54993564
I rewrote her a little in the new version to give her a bit more than "waah I'm drunk!"

Glad you like her, though.
>>
>>54993538
GIVE ME
>>
>>54993603
Autistic rapist a best, A BEST
>>
answering shit before I go drink some shit
>>54993025
I probably left that a remnant of something I was supposed to change, but yeah why not? More specifically, there circumstances are generally different.
>>54992708
Thanks for spotting my mistakes, mate, I'll make sure they get fixed. And to your early question, it's just a verbal quirk, though you're free to headcanon and shit.
>>54993038
None. I have a quest system planned to allow some more specific things in certain worlds.
>>54991832
Not planned, but I'll think about it at least.
>>54991949
I'm pretty sure Cyberpunk functions basic Sci-fi shit, so what specifically do you want to see?
>>
>>54993566
shouldn't you already have it?
you're not new, are you?
>>
File: Lavender.pdf (443KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Lavender.pdf
443KB, 1x1px
>>54993566
No TRUE 4chaner wouldn't have the pdf!
P!
D!
F!
SMASH THOSE BUGS!
>>
File: earth-defense-force-4dot1.jpg (205KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
earth-defense-force-4dot1.jpg
205KB, 1200x675px
>>54993693
>P!
>D!
>F!
>SMASH THOSE BUGS!
mah nigga
>>
>>54993564
>I think Marie is my favorite waifu so far.
Hannah is clearly the best choice.

>>54993576
>That months-old text-based CYOA is a great example of my undermining, anon.
Aren't all these CYOAs text based?

You're not actually drawing the characters...

>>54993678
>>54993693
Thank you. I don't actually have CYOAs on every device I use.

I probably could have put more effort into searching the pdf from an archive, but I didn't expect SDA's fans to waste multiple posts on complaining.

>>54993522
>>54993540
>It doesn't take a very large minority of people to shit up a thread.
Unfortunately that seems true. I don't see what they are trying to accomplish with it though.
>>
>>54993603
>I rewrote her a little in the new version to give her a bit more than "waah I'm drunk!"
Wait, what?
*Insert Rereading Sounds*
D'aww... She's still best girl.
I'd still try to make her feel better by taking her out so I can get equally shitfaced and understand her better.
Then we're going to go on whacky drunk educational adventures!
Oh, and I'll be dragging Colm with us.
Because he really seems like he needs friends and probably wants my sweet, sweet Mentor Butt.
I hope he doesn't get too hurt when I romance Marie-Claude instead.
Does that count as cucking?
>>
>>54993769
>You're not actually drawing the characters...
Oh, so you're one of those guys.

>I don't see what they are trying to accomplish with it though.
The funny part is that you're doing it right now.
>>
>>54993819
>I hope he doesn't get too hurt when I romance Marie-Claude instead.
That's just mean, man.
>>
>>54993769
>but I didn't expect SDA's fans to waste multiple posts on complaining.
>implying that I'm not just a fan of EDG
>implying that it's not natural to assume someone who hits enter twice between every sentence and links to imgur is reddit scum
>>
>>54993666
Good. I want to be able to be a villain.
>>
>>54993820
>The funny part is that you're doing it right now.
I'm just complaining about you and your fans. If you weren't here, I'd not have said anything.

Let me remind you that this thread started with this, again.
>>54987993

>Oh, so you're one of those guys.
Someone who finds it hypocritical to state that Lavender is text based as if it were derogatory and not obvious?

Its text is interesting. By comparison, you write much less text in your CYOAs, and much more in your posts.

The balance for you is toward shitposting. That isn't good.

>>54993851
>>implying that it's not natural to assume someone who hits enter twice between every sentence
I take it you believe SDA is scum himself then?

I'm not sure about that. But he is certainly adding drama to the thread deliberately.
>>
File: 1466660161253.gif (1MB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466660161253.gif
1MB, 300x250px
>>54993841
I know...
He can still be my best man at our wedding...
Though that may just wind up devastating him even further.
>"Listen, man. You know I love you. I just don't love you like that. You'll always be your best friend, but you should know me well enough to realize my wand doesn't flick that way..."
>>
File: 1496337439365.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496337439365.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>54993935
>If you weren't here, I'd not have said anything.
Likewise, if you weren't here, you'd also have not said anything.

Are you that dense that you can't understand that you aren't helping the situation in the slightest? And that people are calling you out on your shit?

>By comparison, you write much less text in your CYOAs
You really haven't been around for very long, then.
>>
File: 0380568_PE555467_S5.jpg (392KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0380568_PE555467_S5.jpg
392KB, 2000x2000px
>>54993935
>But he is certainly adding drama to the thread deliberately.
>>
>>54993456
Could you post the new version?
>>
>>54991684
>Modern Fantasy
>>
>>54994012
SDA already did: >>54993603
>>
>>54994012
Never mind, I'm retarded. It was a bit lower in the thread.
>>
>>54987993
Stop this retarded meme already.
>>
>>54993935
keep stirring the pot my nigga.
>>
>>54993996
>Likewise, if you weren't here, you'd also have not said anything.
That's right SDA. You can state the obvious again, good.

>You really haven't been around for very long, then.
Oh really? Would you like to prove to us your CYOAs contain more text than your volumes of smug shitposts?

I don't believe you can. The fact is that EDG and MLFR authors are far more worthy of admiration for their conduct.

>>54994065
>>54994003
>>But he is certainly adding drama to the thread deliberately.
Yet if I weren't here to complain about him, and for you to complain about me, there would still be dozens of posts about SDA vs. Tok.

At least while I'm here, you can complain about me too. It adds diversity. And not the 'muslim invasion' kind.
>>
>>54994078
>me insulting SDA and baiting him into replying is WAAAY better than a Tok vs SDA shitstorm
fuck off
>>
File: newcyoa.jpg (438KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
newcyoa.jpg
438KB, 1920x1040px
WIP cyoa

pls respond
>>
>>54994078
Ah. So you're just a random shitposter.
Never mind then.
>>
File: 1501646271183.png (608KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501646271183.png
608KB, 1280x720px
>>54994078
>You can state the obvious again, good.
Sounds like you should take the hint, senpai.

>The fact is that EDG and MLFR authors are far more worthy of admiration for their conduct.
Sure, I agree.

>there would still be dozens of posts about SDA vs. Tok
No, I don't think so. I mean, you're enabling the discussion right now and riling up everyone who likes that sort of discussion.
>>
>>54994103
Shit waifus 9/11
>>
>>54993521
only a few species of birds have exclusive monogamy, if at all.
It certainly doesn't exist in primates. It's not a matter of opinion, it's just a reality of the world.
>>
>>54994103
I once shoved a crayon up my urethra, and attempted to draw some dildos next to the tablet I ordered them off of.

How did you get that picture?
>>
>>54994100
>>me insulting SDA and baiting him into replying is WAAAY better than a Tok vs SDA shitstorm
>fuck off
It is. "I'm just telling the truth."

>>54994113
>Ah. So you're just a random shitposter.
What if my goal is to persecute SDA so that he seems like the victim, causing more people to rally to and adore him?

In reality, I'm so sick of the namefag drama that I just want to talk about it with you. Eventually, people will get tired of it. I can only hope.

>>54994120
>Sounds like you should take the hint, senpai.
I have. Why else would I be complaining about you?

>>The fact is that EDG and MLFR authors are far more worthy of admiration for their conduct.
>Sure, I agree.
You can be complementary all you like. Please, self-depreciate as well.

The fact that you drive the shitposting in these threads is obvious. You can't shift the blame.

>>54994180
Listen, there's someone out there for you. It's just up to you to look and be discerning.
>>
>>54993043
that sound more about work ethic on rushing a product
>>
>>54993459
>I don't see why he would do that. Does he not want a mutually trusting relationship?

No he's too much of a degenerate
>>
>>54993204
According to evolutionary psychologists David P. Barash and Judith Lipton, from their 2001 book "The Myth of Monogamy", there are several varieties of pair bonds.

this goes on to list cheating and cucking as forms of pair bond

lmao you can't just intuit the definition of words and assume you understand
>>
>>54994237
What's wrong with funposting? Besides namefags have always been here and even without them you people would be starting shit.
>>
>>54993666
>I'm pretty sure Cyberpunk functions basic Sci-fi shit, so what specifically do you want to see?

It's not the same at all anon, I want Robots and Aliens and Robot Alien Waifus and Space ships
>>
>>54994237
No.
>>
I've only been here a few days, but it seems like these thread are 10% CYOA and 90% people having week long arguments. Sometimes about CYOAs, but mostly about nothing. They just greentext and pretend they're playing Ace Attorney with all the fingerpointing
>>
>>54994120
>MLFR
What's a MLFR?
Is it like a MILF?
>>
>>54994351
Used to be better. A few years ago.
>>
>>54994311
>According to evolutionary psychologists
That's nice. Are those the same kind of people that believe gender isn't real and socialism is utopia?

I can get you some peer reviewed research in sociology about "manspreading" that was designed to be meaningless and still passed publication.

Personally, I prefer loyal girls, though.

>>54994303
>No he's too much of a degenerate
Unfortunate. But do we have a point of comparison for SDA's sexual health?

How do we know he isn't being cuckolded by thick black shemales too?

>>54994325
>Besides namefags have always been here
I know. That's why I want to talk about them.

Why leave it in the background? We can indulge the shitposting habits of SDA and Tok to their fullest.
>>
>>54994387
Mentor Lover Friend Rival

does anyone have the pdf of it on hand?
>>
>>54994351
If you wish to help us not do that, learn from >>54994237
This is what you shouldn't do. Instead, join us in responding to CYOAs with builds, and remember to read other peoples builds. It can be nice to see what others think of how you approached the situation presented.

What CYOAs do like here? Are there any builds you found interesting?
>>
>>54994406
>Unfortunate. But do we have a point of comparison for SDA's sexual health?

Yes actually, SDA is in a loving vanilla relationship with his read headed girlfriend and Angel wants his D so bad she dyed her hair red for him
>>
File: 1502757126689.jpg (85KB, 475x641px) Image search: [Google]
1502757126689.jpg
85KB, 475x641px
>>54994237
>Why else would I be complaining about you?
Sweet, delicious butthurt.

>causing more people to rally to and adore him?
Lo, behold, /CYOAg/! It has been me all along!

>>54994406
>We can indulge the shitposting habits of SDA and Tok to their fullest.
I think my split personality is losing it, guys.
>>
File: 1459853364831.jpg (238KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459853364831.jpg
238KB, 600x600px
>have a species where rasing children takes 10-20 years and is nigh impossible to do alone(in a tribal society)
>members of the species form pair bonds 90% of the time
>children are deigned in such a way that they benefit from having two loving parents and don't form properly if either of them cheat/leave

b-but people sometimes cheat anyway... muh semen-scooping cock...
>>
>>54994435
You mean acheld?
Boy, where the hell have you been?
>>
>>54994457

Meant to say red headed not read
>>
>>54994406
i mean you may prefer "loyal girls" (which assumes that you can't be loyal to more than one thing/person at once? do you only have one friend at a time?) but that doesn't make your views on how the world operates any more correct.
>>
File: The Healing King.jpg (6MB, 2968x4288px) Image search: [Google]
The Healing King.jpg
6MB, 2968x4288px
>>54994351
That's pretty much what these threads are between major CYOA releases.
Personally, I try to dump actual CYOAs from time to time to even it out, but you'll find the nonsense we have here in just about any thread on every board.
Stick around a while longer. We may have an actual decent thread at some point in the near future.
Or, if not, we may at least witness some monumental ridiculousness like when that one guy made a build where he brainwashed his waifu and some sociopath meticulously tore down his psyche for it.
Or you could witness the horrifying majesty of a build like this one made by the very same sociopath.
Glory to the Healing King of Zodiac.
Long may he reign.
>>
>>54994472
what do you mean where have I been? I know the cyoa, I was telling the other anon the name, I've even had some of my comments significantly affect his other cyoas, i just didn't save it or do it & I want to now
>>
>>54994461
children benefit more from having multiple people caring for them, especially in a tribal society where they are almost all closely related.
And if multiple men are unsure of they are or are not the child parent, then none of them can take hostile action against that child, which will improve their chances.
And while forming pairs helps raise your children having children outside of the pair(for men) or with other men to put your eggs in "multiple baskets" (for women) will improve your chances of passing on your genes even more.
>>
>>54994449
I actually started working on one just as a writing exercise. It's real basic, and I can't into photoshop, but I really like the posts I've seen that give genuinely hard choices like the one I saw recently about a mysterious village you can never leave
>>
>>54994461
>b-but people sometimes cheat anyway... muh semen-scooping cock...
They're silly. Pair bonding is very helpful. They just have poor taste in women.

>>54994482
>>54994457
>SDA is in a loving vanilla relationship with his read headed girlfriend
I'm not sure how trustworthy that post is. After all, he seems to be here all the time, and he's often very angry. Shouldn't he be fucking his girlfriend instead?

Maybe impregnating her will reform his priorities. Unless she already has someone else for when he's here...

>>54994491
>Why are you trying to make this about me?
You'll find her eventually. Try libraries perhaps?

>>54994490
>i mean you may prefer "loyal girls" (which assumes that you can't be loyal to more than one thing/person at once?
I do, and you can't. Reform your priorities lad.

>>54994459
>Sweet, delicious butthurt.
Don't you find it somewhat silly for an anal fetishist to use that term negatively?

But sure, you can believe you have wounded my pride if it helps you. It couldn't possible be your attention whoring, after all.
>>
File: 1502768342658.jpg (917KB, 888x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1502768342658.jpg
917KB, 888x1349px
>>54994540
I'm sorry, I had you confused for someone else.
Have a butt as an apology, because I'm on mobile and don't have the PDF directly available.
Here's his drive, though. From the pastebin.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7BuylZWKxemMVFHODRFQjJ0MFE
>>
>>54994548
They won't raise it either, which is how you end up having a society full of single moms.
>>
>>54994625
>After all, he seems to be here all the time, and he's often very angry. Shouldn't he be fucking his girlfriend instead?
You think he isn't? He's probably phoneposting furiously while railing her from behind. I bet every he posts a smug loli every time he makes her come.
>>
>>54994625
>He doesn't know about painal.

>>54994491
Because he's disingenuous troll.
>>
>>54990248
>Being a sub
>>
>>54994625
Hey look, this guy can only have one thing they care about at once. They either don't care about their friends, family, the world, themself, or their S/o. Which is it anon? or is it something else?
>>
File: UhHuhUhHuhHmmIsee.gif (237KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
UhHuhUhHuhHmmIsee.gif
237KB, 220x220px
>>54987782
>>54994647
Just noticed that the Pastebin has a link to my shitty blog, but not my actual Drive.
Can whoever curates it throw that in there?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-TEGKUrwW1tWWJNOWd4NGpiMjQ
>>
So, how is the choose-a-goddess update coming along?
>>
>>54994672
>He's probably phoneposting furiously while railing her from behind.
I hope so anon. But if he doesn't put a baby in her, it's kind of pointless, don't you agree?

He'd be just like Tok in Sweden then, letting his people get out-bred by muslims.

You're not like Tok, are you SDA? >>54994459

>>54994707
>They either don't care about their friends, family, the world, themself, or their S/o.
Lad, look, I'm not sure you understand was is meant by "loyal girl". It's a girl who is loyal to you. Not Tyrone.

>>54994678
>>He doesn't know about painal.
It would be weird if SDA didn't. That's why it seemed strange to me for him to be complaining about "butthurt".

I'd really expect better from him though, calling someone that is like admitting you have nothing good to say.
>>
File: 1502716874255.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502716874255.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>54994625
>you can believe you have wounded my pride if it helps you
You certainly are shameless enough to post angrily about my existence. I practically don't have to do anything, you're doing it all for me.

Butthurt, indeed.
>>
>>54994548
>And if multiple men are unsure of they are or are not the child parent, then none of them can take hostile action against that child, which will improve their chances.

As you can see by the vibrant nature of the African American communities in our inner cities which are characterized by low rates of violence and where all men band together to raise children, right?
>>
File: ISEp1final.jpg (7MB, 1200x9900px) Image search: [Google]
ISEp1final.jpg
7MB, 1200x9900px
since the shitposting has fallen into a bit of a lull, I figure it's a good opportunity to make good on >>54989518
>>
>>54994759
>you have nothing good to say
I don't. I really don't think you're worth trying to rationalize. I'm just prodding your flames while you burn yourself up.
>>
File: ISEp2final.jpg (1MB, 1200x2550px) Image search: [Google]
ISEp2final.jpg
1MB, 1200x2550px
>>54994787
>>
>>54994759
>complaining
>>
>>54994772
i hate your existence. you represent the bowels of humanity, a squirming pile of shit covered worms. your breath is fetid and ruining, bring the entropic death of the universe closer with every contraction of your lungs. you are a hollow shell and there is nothing nothing nothing
>>
>>54994785
>>54994668
>reply to post about the condition in prehistoric tribal cultures and how it gave rise to certain instinctual behaviors
>peopel reply with examples from modern society

reading comprehension isn't your forte is it?
>they also forgot about contraceptives

morons.
>>
>>54994787
Cool.
Imma just read on through this.
>>
>>54994787
This looks interesting, gimme a minute I wanna really read carefully
>>
>>54994759
>I'm not sure you understand was is meant by "loyal girl"
oh I know exactly what you meant, it's just a stupid concept and you affirmed my criticism of it.

I don't care if *you* want to be monogamous. It's when you start pushing that onto others (other than your s/o ofc) that i'll start picking at it.
>>
>>54994822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-3_pZcFjow
>>
>>54994772
>You certainly are shameless enough to post angrily about my existence. I practically don't have to do anything,
Well yes. You're filth.

Your reason for making CYOAs is not the enjoyment of others, it's for personal attention exclusively.

From what I've seen, you do the minimum possible effort to enable your shitposting.

>>54994797
>I'm just prodding your flames while you burn yourself up.
That's good imagery there. It's prodding your 'coals' though, since prodding flames is rather pointless and ineffectual.

You prod them so they can get more access to oxygen you know, by shifting position.

But I guess that's the level of pseudointellectual we're dealing with in you. "Prodding flames."

>>54994813
>>complaining
I certainly am.

>>54994787
>>54994809
Ahh, something that looks interesting.

If only SDA could post like that...
>>
>>54994892
I fucking love that song.
>>
File: 1494881815924.gif (3MB, 1530x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494881815924.gif
3MB, 1530x1080px
>>54994892
Oh, are we posting kawaii music now?
https://youtu.be/oYwnE0iiRAI
>>
>>54994647
thanks for the link!

good ass, i suppose
>>
>>54994892
take away your moeblob music loser

weeb
>>
SDA and a pedantic troll babble incoherently at each other until the post limit, news at 11.
>>
>>54994955
Why would THAT stop them?
>>
>>54994913
You really need to calm down, anon. I'm actually getting fearful that you might kill yourself from asphyxiation in fury at this rate.

It's okay though, I don't mind if you can't comprehend my works. After all, I designed them in a way so that only people with high IQs can enjoy them.

As you are not my target audience, I recommend you enjoy this relaxing song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cngtKI-2xzs

>>54994955
Scoobie-da-doo, be-doo, love!
>>
File: The Result.jpg (217KB, 1920x971px) Image search: [Google]
The Result.jpg
217KB, 1920x971px
>>54994955
I still remember the best news report that resulted from ZBG's cringey DLC.
>>
>>54994976
Why would anything stop them?
I'm just reporting the news.
>>
>>54994824
>"Ancient humans behaved like this, I know because I did the experiment in my head."
>Modern humans do not behave even slightly similarly when in that situation.

You sound very smart.
>>
>>54995011
THE GLOAL OF LIIFE IS TO BREED. INTELLIGENCE IS INCOSEQUENTIAL . la
>>
>>54994584
You have it saved?
There are a couple spooky village life ones, but now that I think about it, I think only one actually forbade you from leaving, and I don't have it on me.
>>
File: Dumbledalf.jpg (2MB, 1662x1794px) Image search: [Google]
Dumbledalf.jpg
2MB, 1662x1794px
>>54994955
>SDA and a pedantic troll
I'm not just any pedantic troll, you know. I was inspired by this image.

>>54994978
>You really need to calm down, anon.
Ahh, so we're at the stage where the best you can muster is "u mad".

I'd hoped it would take a bit longer to get there, but honestly at this rate you've no ground to be discussing things like "IQ".

"Prodding flames", hah.

>>54995001
>Why would anything stop them?
>I'm just reporting the news.
That's a good reporter there.

These days, most reporters just bus in protesters to film propaganda tapes.
>>
File: 200564351-002.jpg (20KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
200564351-002.jpg
20KB, 612x459px
>>54994787
>into a bit of a lull
of course right after i post it gets worse
>>
>>54995051
>>54994785
>>54994668
>>
File: madnes.jpg (30KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
madnes.jpg
30KB, 480x473px
>>54995065
>Ahh, so we're at the stage where the best you can muster is "u mad".

pls
>>
>>54995059
Sadly no, I should have though. Hopefully someone has it or the creator drops by
>>
>>54995065
Oh, shit, you're Dumbledalf? That explains everything, god damn. How've you been, old man? Haven't seen you make any OC for a long, long time.

I'd gladly spread my buttcheeks for you, but Imaginos is my #1.
>>
>>54995110
Slut.
>>
File: How soviet russians are born.jpg (44KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
How soviet russians are born.jpg
44KB, 500x540px
>>54995097
kek
>>
>>54994787
Now this looks really interesting ... Thanks!
>>
>>54995110
>Oh, shit, you're Dumbledalf? That explains everything
It explains how gullible you are, perhaps.

So you've shifted from discussing IQ and ass-pain to friendliness at the drop of a CYOA?

Dumbledalf is far more forgiving than I, and Tumblr would be a far better place for your antics.

>>54995122
>Slut.
But interestingly revealing a personality trait.

>>54995097
>>54995133
I hear that some namefags project their own feelings on to others, you know. Some people too.
>>
File: 1434646483667.jpg (95KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1434646483667.jpg
95KB, 720x480px
>>54994180
Studies show that only 15% of people cheat on their spouse at any time. So no anon, humans most definitely behave very well monogamously. Nobody cares how chimps and gorillas act.
>>
>>54994311
That's a clear example of a scientist projecting their fetish on everyone else. Classically Freudian.
>>
>>54995242
What do aliens have to do with...
Oh, right. Just a troll. Have a you, I guess.
>>
>>54994472
>acheld
Sorry, my dog has been very very sick and it's been distracting and sad. Still putzing with the Mentor/Lover/Friend/Rival DLC, though.
>>
File: gee imaginos.jpg (1MB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
gee imaginos.jpg
1MB, 1000x800px
>>54995122
How is it slutty if I remain faithful to my one and only?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Rdq5hPIHE

>>54995242
>So you've shifted from discussing IQ and ass-pain to friendliness at the drop of a CYOA?
I don't see a problem with this, Dumbledaft. You and I go way back.

>Dumbledalf is far more forgiving than I
You don't need to be so hard on yourself, senpai! I still believe in you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Rdq5hPIHE
>>
File: MentorLoverFriendRival1.1.1.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MentorLoverFriendRival1.1.1.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>54994540
Here's the pdf. I have planned changes to the text of Riga Catun to make the "antimagic" more interesting/specific, but have not implemented them yet due to aforementioned sick dog.
>>
>>54995323
Naw, you're cool, dude.
Hang out with your dog all you like. I wish I spent more time with mine.
>>
>>54993055
>Also been working on my power armour CYOA lately.
Oh shit, I gotta get this news in to the boys. Good to know, SDA.
>>
>>54995262
You know what chimps and gorilas don't have laws and divorce courts
>>
>>54995359
Oh, wait; that one has the changes to Riga Catun.

So, 1.1.1 Changelog: Riga Catun skills made more interesting (less powerful?). Less of an absolute trump card, but more something she can teach, so tradeoffs.
>>
File: 1498802103516.png (15KB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
1498802103516.png
15KB, 295x211px
>>54994461
Pretty much every study of fidelity and of human social development supports the idea that humans are meant to be monogamous. That guy who keeps arguing otherwise is just a moron.

There's this one dude who admitted in the /d/ threads that he's an actual cuck and he posts in both places, so I think it's him.
>>
>>54995368
>Oh shit, I gotta get this news in to the boys.
It's gonna be the project I commit to after CATastrophe. I think I'll have it done by the end of the year.
>>
>>54992982
> Again, I don't understand why people do that. Do they not want mutually trusting relationships?
Again, Swedes. Letting their women fuck shitskins is a huge part of their culture now. That's one of the reasons why most newborn Swedes these days are the result of extra-marital sex. They've been taught that a "trusting relationship" means trusting their women to fuck anyone but them.
>>
File: euphoric.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>54995382
>humans are meant to be monogamous

meant by whom
>>
>>54994885
>it's just a stupid concept
Oh joy, this guy is the literal cuck I mentioned.
>>
>>54995390
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>54995369
I know they're not humans too. The idea that animals have anything to teach you about your own behavior is disingenuous, and I mean hell, you can look at Chimps and Bonobos, who are more closely related to each other than either are to humans, and see how vastly different their sexual behavior is. With that in mind, the idea that just because chimps act some way that humans must too becomes full retard.
>>
>>54995395
>Posting your facebook profile pic
>>
>>54995416
you know that there are paterns in nature? like the fact that true monogamus species have litle sexual dimorfism? like pinguins
>>
>>54995369
they also don't have any M O N E Y
>>
>>54995455
Don't say that here! You might unleash a chain of events that ends with everyone turned into loli futas or something.
>>
>>54995455
It's a fallacy to assume that such a pattern exists or will always be present. Scientific theories are decided by study. Theories of human social behavior is decided by study and observation. You cannot say "Humans are not like penguins, so this obvious, world-wide human social behavior cannot exist because muh pattersn."

There is in fact a term for this sort of fallacious theory, but I can't recall it right now.
>>
>>54995504
Ye them chimps and gorilas are poor af
>>
>>54995455
Hominid evolution is actually an up and down roller coaster of sexual dimorphism. Funny enough, compared to most of our relatives, humans are in fact not very sexually dimorphic. Compare a human male to a human female, then compare a silverback gorilla to a female gorilla.
>>
>>54994885
>>54995396
>Oh joy, this guy is the literal cuck I mentioned.
That seems entertaining.

He's free to be a cuckold all he wants. Certainly, no one is going to make him reproduce his genes.

>>54995415
>>54995390
>is a huge part of their culture now
Technically it was a tacitly ignored part of European religion during the dark ages.

The Bible condones the purchasing of breeding slaves to impregnate your women. Was it, Chronicles?

It was the pagan cult of Hera that was big on monogamy.
>>
File: Kuuga.png (540KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kuuga.png
540KB, 1024x768px
>>54987782
Maybe this time I'll have the balls to post my build instead of erasing it like I've done for so damn long.

>Personal
Immortal (40)
Physique Change (38)

>Reincarnation
No background (38)

>Context
Nobledark (42)

>Power Gain
The Sigil so just training and fighting makes you stronger?

>Attributes (42)
Outsider
(36) +2 Str unless it's +2 to all attributes.
Str 5
Def 6
Agi 4
Dex 7
Int 3
Wil 6

>Skills
Melee I (35)
Melee II (33) +1 Dex
Melee III (29) +1 Str/Agi
Armor (26) +2 Def
Ranged I (25)
Ranged II (23) +1 Str
Ranged III (20) +1 Def/Dex
Offhanding I (19)
Offhanding II (17) +1 Def/Agi
Offhanding III (14) +2 Dex
Overdrive (10)
Disarming I (9) +1 Wil
Superb Affinity (8) +1 Int
Level Head (6) +1 Wil
Tactics (3) +1 Def

>Magic
No.

>Equipment
No.

>Companions
Memory X2 (3)

>Starting City
Orderward
Contract
Lucky
Apprentice

>Accomodations
Medium House (0)
Main District

>Hidden Ability
x10 Drive NO FEAR! NO PAIN!
>Goals
Kill the Archdemon

I only wish I had more Willpower.
>>
>>54995550
SWEDEN
YES
>>
>>54995505
Not the guy you're talking to, but oddly enough, I did something like that in Toks Infected CYOA.
They were ovipositing tentacle girls, though.
Futa can go suck a dick.
>>
>>54995550
>Technically it was a tacitly ignored part of European religion during the dark ages.
>The Bible condones the purchasing of breeding slaves to impregnate your women. Was it, Chronicles?
No, no it wasn't, and no, no it doesn't. Jewish society frowned VERY strongly on infidelity, as in murderously strongly, and the only thing tacitly ignored by the church was prostitution.

The only practice involving someone impregnating someone elses wife is when you die without an heir and your brother has to knock up your widow so you get an heir.
>>
>>54994787
>>54994809
Empire: Mining Conglomerate
Role: Head of the Family

HQ: Kestrol
Bases: Braxaleo/Brillon
Footholds: Eyrilea/Porteleo

Starting Resouces:
O: 11/S: 9/R: 8/I: 7/S: 9

Assets:
[O: 15/S: 6/R: 8/I: 7/S: 9]Bigger is Better
[O: 14/S: 5/R: 8/I: 7/S: 7]Government Contract
[O: 18/S: 5/R: 3/I: 7/S: 7]New Alloy
[O: 10/S: 5/R: 3/I: 7/S: 7]Escort Contract/Manufacturing/Small Ship Fleet
[O: 09/S: 5/R: 3/I: 6/S: 6]Adverts
[O: 09/S: 3/R: 3/I: 6/S: 6]Hiring

Threats negated by influence:
Public Outcry/Legislation/Moles/Rival

Final resource scores:
[O: 09/S: 3/R: 3/I: 2/S: 6]

Total Works: 2200

Did I do this properly?
>>
>>54994787
Research Corporation. Knowledge is power. And money is power. Therefore, knowledge is money.

Head of the Family. Public dissemination of knowledge isn't where I'm needed. We have a pretty face for that. What I need is to be in touch with the particular geniuses. Or at least the people controlling them.

HQ: Atricom. It's not that we're there despite it being Federation space. No. We're there because it's federation space. After all, there's no way that such a close superpower wouldn't be a valued customer.

Bases: Braxaleo and Biitov. Braxaleo is good for some hidden research facilities while the civil war in biitov means there's always a buyer for some slightly advanced technologies.

Footholds: Nebula Black, Eyrilea. Eyrilea should be easy. Megacorps not buying new tech? Ha. As for Nebula, the increase in sus is small while we gain a lot of other stuff.
[ore 5 supp 10 res 11 influence 12 sus 10]

Ok. Thats going to be tough figuring out how to spend points.

It Just Works. Thats some pretty strong PR for saving a bunch of lives.
Containment. There's always a plan B.

New Alloy. Since this is a blind run, I'm actually really short on Ores.
Expeditions. Because losing 5 res hurts.
Govt Contract. I did say the federation were good customers yeah?
Deterrent. We're a really really good research company. It's ordered to activate upon my death or disappearance of course.
Mutant Goons. They're my standard body guards. Really tough and good at healing and most importantly dont need sleep. (Also this is the waifu option right?) Good thing I can keep them looking human.
Since I have some extra things left over, Adverts. More people and less suspicion.
[ore 0 supp 0 res 2 influence 13 sus -1 Worker 1.2k]

I think I did my math right. Not only am I not being criticized by the Government, I'm a trusted ally. (And also I can fuck shit up real bad if I disappear.) Hell, with that much influence left over, I think I am the government.
>>
>>54987782
>Immortal
>Noblebright
>Wealthy Heir
>The Sigil
>Magician
>Attributes
Str 1 / Def 2 / Agi 2
Dex 4 / Int 8 / Will 4
>Skills
Illusion II
Conjuration II
Combat Magic III
Superb Affinity
Multiple Focus
Level Headed
Tactics
Precognition
Cooking II
Craftmaster
>Companion
Clone
>Starting City
Orderward
Mansion (Free)
Brothers in Arms
Lucky
Librarian
>Hidden Ability
Retry Drive
>Goals
Settle Uncharted Lands

My build focuses on superior troop placement through conjuration, and battlefield control through illusions.
Also, cooking so good it becomes supernatural of its own accord.
>>
>>54995615
>No, no it wasn't, and no, no it doesn't.
Yes it absolutely does. Looking it up, it's 1 Chronicles 2:34-35.

The man had only daughters, and thus was directed to use an Egyptian slave to bear him children.

Open borders and raising foreign children are highly Christian concepts. They had all sorts of weird stuff in there though, like the Book of Tobit giving you the right to marry your sister. It's ancient mythology.

Most people today are more influenced by Republican Rome, so that sort of inbreeding and cuckoldry is rare. Devoutely Judaeo-Christian and Islamic communities are heavily inbred though.
>>
File: magic_ship_cyoa_mechanicmockup.jpg (935KB, 1900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
magic_ship_cyoa_mechanicmockup.jpg
935KB, 1900x1050px
Hey fags

I'm drafting up the mechanics to a cyoa

It's about building yourself a cool magic ship

anyways, I've been toying around with the idea of spacial placement and stuff. Would you guys be cool with a build that required you to spatially figure out where everything went?

I also plan to have a money (given to you at the start of the cyoa) and energy (generated by magical engines) component here so it may be too much to add the spatial positioning aspect.

Thoughts?
>>
>>54995514
The problem is that you do differentiate betwen the social aspect and biological aspect
Socialy is better to have monogamus relationships because that prevents problems in the comunitie
Biologicaly all the females try to have the male with the better social standing an resorces
why do ou think that males are capable of generating so much sperm and are fertile longer than women?
to be able to have as many sexual partners as posible for as long as posible.
mean while women have a finite resourse that is the ovulus that runs out faster so she only has a few shots to have the best male posible.
>>54995541
Yeah like having jugs of milk on your chest and a diferend hip is not a big diference
>>
>>54995738

also this is definitely not the final look of the project. of course. even the grid and ship size is subject to adjustment
>>
>>54995738
I like it. A little complexity rarely hurts.
>>
>>54995743
>Yeah like having jugs of milk on your chest and a diferend hip is not a big diference
No actually, breasts on a man and on a woman are not very different. Breast tissue in men is even equally functional.

>Hip
The only major, identifiable skeletal difference, and something present in basically all live-bearing animals.
>>
>>54995743
Hey anon, do you know what the fun thing about all that stuff in the first part of your post is? That's just your opinion. Unvetted, unsupported, unscientific. Opinion. You don't even make a case or argument, you simply say that something IS the way you declare it to be, and thus humans must actually behave how you prefer.
>>
>>54993049
>mfw when regular cuckoldry is geting "cucked so hard"
Kids honestly don't know what words mean, do they?
>>
>>54995738
>Would you guys be cool with a build that required you to spatially figure out where everything went?
Depends on how complex that system is. My desire to play inventory tetris for upwards of 5 minutes isn't all that large.
>>
>>54995738
Make it more complicated.

Use a hexagon grid instead of a square one and add height and volume clearance requirements for all your space modules.
>>
>>54994103
>>54995738
Damn, that improved quickly.
>>
>>54995808
... Your hexagon addiction is getting out of hand.
>>
>>54995791
>being this cucked
>>
You think someone making a Lisa inspired cyoa would be a good idea?
>>
>>54995359
Mentor: Lenth Alchus - Whisperer of Ishtu
Lover: Wulfwe Bearskinner - Ironskin Barbarian
Friend: Mithrodae Deford - Runic Calculator
Rival: Alenso Asodil - Artificer
>>
>>54995818
It could be worse. It could be hexagonal floor tiles.
>>
>>54995840
I think anything is good inspiration, it's the execution that matters
>>
>>54995840
Only if she tears us apart.
>>
>>54995833
I think you mean
>being cucked
which was my original point.
>>
>>54995888
>being cucked so hard you go back to being cucked
>>
>>54995359
thanks senpai. hope your dog gets well soon
>>
>>54995772
Look up in google monogamus animals
see if there is a difference as big as that in animals
>>54995789
See studias where women an men are asked to rank the other sex on how atractive they are
generaly women find only about 20% of men above averange in terms os atractivenes
compared with 50% on the sithe of males
This shows that women are atracted to just a few number of men while men are a tracted to a larger margin of women
>>
>>54995738
How do I read your long distance comm shape? Is it a 5 block I or a 6 block L shape? If it's a I shape why is there 2 more blocks at the bottom? Also do I have to design walkways or are we assuming we just tetris everything and somehow we can walk through all the rooms to get to all the other rooms and theres just like doors everywhere. Also can you just make every "room" type a different color or something so it's easy to fill out in paint?
>>
>>54995550
Yeah totally dating multiple girls at once while not cheating is getting cucked
>>
>>54995908
>see if there is a difference as big as that in animals
Anon, penguins aren't humans. You've yet to provide me scientific proof of your pattern.
>>
>>54995850
Plz

I would have suggested the entire space ship should adopt a Weaire–Phelan structure if I was serious about volume optimization.
>>
>>54995908
>See studias where women an men are asked to rank the other sex on how atractive they are
I don't see how that's relevant to monogamy. And if you're talking about studies. I started this by pointing out that studies show that only 15% of people will cheat. 85% of spouses do not.
>>
>>54995908
nigga what are you saying??
>>
>>54995840
Only if the be the girl option does not automatically turn you in a edgelord
>>
>>54995929
>Yeah totally dating multiple girls at once while not cheating is getting cucked
I mean, you can do that. Do you have any children?
>>
>>54995715
Looks good to me

>>54995719
>this is the waifs option, right?
...you got me. I like your style, btw
>>
>>54996079
I HAVE NEGATIVE SUSPICIONS AND SLIGHTLY MONSTROUS WAIFUS. NOTHING CAN STOP ME. NOTHING.

On a lighter note, that was pretty fun to go through.
>>
File: symbiobro.png (171KB, 1000x307px) Image search: [Google]
symbiobro.png
171KB, 1000x307px
>>54992779
>Symbi's Tittyisms
But he already made an image about that
>>
File: 1503246512930.jpg (260KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503246512930.jpg
260KB, 1280x720px
>>54995808
Spotted the chink.
>>
>>54996237
We really do need to contain Yang
>>
File: yang rapes a sentient planet.jpg (93KB, 740x738px) Image search: [Google]
yang rapes a sentient planet.jpg
93KB, 740x738px
>>54996293
Too late.
>>
>>54987782
War Under Heaven CYOA: (+40)
Personal:
>Immortal (Free)
Reincarnation:
>No Background (Free)
>Appearance Change (-2)
Context:
>Comfybright
Power Gain:
>The Sigil
Attributes:
>The Magician (+1 Strength, +1 Defense, +2 Agility, +2 Dexterity, +4 Intelligence, +2 Will)
Skills:
Craftsmanship:
>Tier 2: Enchanting I (-2)
>Tier 3: Catalysts (+1 Intelligence) (-3)
>Tier 3: Enchanting II (+1 Intelligence) (-3)
Combat:
>Tier 1: Combat Magic I (-1)
Mental:
>Tier 1: Superb Affinity (+1 Intelligence) (-1)
>Tier 1: Fast Learner (-1)
>Tier 2: Multiple Focus (+1 Intelligence) (-2)
>Tier 3: Precognition (-3)
>Tier 4: Second Chance (-4)
Magic:
>Elemental I (-4)
>Illusion I (-3)
>Conjuration III (-9)
Equipment:
>None
Companions:
>Custom (Free)
>Custom (Free)
Starting City:
>Pastel
Perks:
>Harvest Spirit
>Apprentice
>Librarian
Accommodations:
>Small House (-2)
District:
>Workshop District
Hidden Ability:
>Protagonist Drive
Goals:
>Study Maigc
Afflictions:
>None
End Stats:
>Strength: 1
>Defense: 1
>Agility: 2
>Dexterity: 2
>Intelligence: 8
>Will: 2
>>
>>54995976
Well now that the hopeful is canon there's more than just buddy so no I guess you wouldn't have to be
>>
ISEp1final.jpg
7MB, 1200x9900px
>>54996114
im really glad you had fun with it! unfortunately im gonna have to nerf that shit rn
>>
what do people want in an age regression or lewd school CYOA
>>
>>54995764
Cheers. We'll see if 3 competing mechanics plus companions is too complex

>>54995803
It would probably be as complex as shown. I may just give a space value and abstractify it for those who don't want to do the whole tetris thing, but i'm not sure.

>>54995808

my dick can only get so hard anon... but i do want this cyoa to be playable

>>54995809
under promise, over deliver?

>>54995914
I should probably elaborate on this more in the CYOA-- the two blocks that form the bottom line of the L are your "base", and the dotted blocks are the possible additions to that base. Not every item that can be placed will have possible additions like that.

Designing walkways is a fair point-- I'll probably have the walkways be a set of blocks that you can't put anything onto, unless you have a special companion or something.

Making every room be a different color makes a lot of sense.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>54996503
>harvest spirit
>>
>>54995738
Oh hell yeah.
>>
>>54996611
>under promise, over deliver?
Sure, I'm just confused as to how you got to spaceships from my pee-hole drawing of dildos.
>>
>>54996603
but..... but why? I was being such a legitimate businessman.

Also its hard to see how badly I was nerfed without a changelog since I didnt make that build in an excel.
>>
File: topology.jpg (124KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
topology.jpg
124KB, 600x482px
>>54995818
>>54995850
>>54996237
>>54996315
Hexagon is love, hexagon is life.
>>
>>54991684
You should add a loli world.
>>
>>54994787
Empire: Space Mafia
Role: Head of the Family

HQ: Ouleo- Big fish are kept away and rich families that we can dig some dirt on for future favors. Plus it's safer not to be in the Federation's backyard.

Bases: Nebula Black & Braxaleo- As a major transport hub Nebula Black has a lot of cargo that may be misplaced. Braxaleo is the legitimate business of the Family and the new alloy is our golden egg.

Footholds: Brillion & Atricom- Atricom with it's casinos and large population of partying rich people is good for business. Brillion serves as a good recruiting ground for desperate people and the lack of people makes it good to hide illicit goods.

Uniform: "Family matter, keep on walking."
Invisible Hand: "The Family will look out for you."
Outsourcing: "Gee, who put that there?"
Private Station: Welcome to Space Vegas!
Mutant Goons: Shapeshifting assassin/infiltrators
New Alloy: Now to keep the process secret.
Gov't Contract: As the sole producer of a new alloy it ain't cheap Feds.
Adverts: We're a legitimate business!
Hiring: Welcome to the family
Bigger is Better: Business is booming
Medium Ship Fleet: Cruisers re-purposed as as armed freighters capable of providing muscle.

Suspicion: 2, no drawbacks woo!
Influence: 11, sweet

Currently the Feds think we're nothing but a perfectly legitimate mining and hauling company, and the putz that messes it up is getting spaced! The two projects I have in the works is building my presence on Atricom and turning Brillion into my personal fortress and vault. With my influence I can convince the Braxaleo government that no mining competition should be allowed, for the sake of the environment of course.
>>
File: vulneutral.png (2KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
vulneutral.png
2KB, 128x128px
>>54992878

#Team Acheld
>>
>>54993055
>>54993504

We all are.
>>
>>54995738
Only if it has cute waifus.
>>
>>54996603
Space Mafia

>Hello Dave I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
>Because, I AM the government.

Head of Family

HQ: Atricom
Base: Kestrol , House Canjoel.
Footholds: Eyrilea, Brillon
[Ore 10 Sup 10 Res 13 Inf 13 Sus 13 Wrk 1k ]
Uniform
Invisible Hand
Mutant Goons (Cause I still need my waifu bodyguards)

Outsourcing. Thats a decrease in 5 sus by itself.
It Just Works
Deterrent
[Ore 4 Sup 4 Res 4 Inf 17 Sus 0 Wrk 1k]
At this point I'm already at 0 sus.
Adverts
Bigger is Better
Capital Fleet
Private Station
[Ore 1 Sup 0 Res 4 Inf 16 Sus -1 Wrk 0.2k]

>Your attempts at stopping me only make me stronger.
>>
>>54996764
bumped up Asset Category Limit to 3, increased cost of deterrent a little bit, also nerfed some suspicion reducers. Also clarified you can take Hiring and Manufacturing multiple times for more workers

influence is still a little too plentiful and the feds haven't caught on to any of the builds posted, but I can fix that a little later when I have more data
>>
>>54997174
Generally, the best way to conduct illegal operations is to make it at least appear legal. The best way to steal something is to have it given to you. Things like that.

You shouldn't be surprised that so many builds will go for low suspicion so as to somewhat legitimise their activities.
>>
>>54997174
>>54997235
Every good criminal empire has a front business. Hell, sometimes the front business is so damn successful they don't even need to perform crime any more.
>>
File: tumblr_o5l2wh8Y0S1qkjqefo3_500.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5l2wh8Y0S1qkjqefo3_500.gif
1MB, 500x250px
New Bread soon?
I have something to show you guys...
>>
>>54997235
>>54997273
The best way to make illegal things appear legal is to be the largest government in the world. Guys. I've got it all figured out.
>>
I slept though most of the eclipse I hope you all dead
>>
>>54997273
>Hell, sometimes the front business is so damn successful they don't even need to perform crime any more.
That'd actually be a pretty fun CYOA. You trying to run a "legitimate business" but the civilian employees you hire end up being so motivated they make you actually successful. Bubbly cook waifu, disgraced mafia accountant reduced to cashier, bored unlicensed off-duty doctor arguing with bubbly cook waifu about the
nutritional content of the pizzas, etc.
>>
ISEp1final.jpg
7MB, 1200x9900px
>>54997134
n-no... stop! SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT ALL DOWN NOW!

(increased costs of deterrent and It just works, reduced suspicion reduction)
>>
>>54997316
I wish, but I'm not. I'm sitting here slacking off on writing a paper like normal.
>>
File: 1482378926588.jpg (6KB, 256x156px) Image search: [Google]
1482378926588.jpg
6KB, 256x156px
>>54997321
>Nerfing the shit out of your CYOA
>>
>>54997316
Where was the eclipse?
>>
>>54997346
>>
File: sword of the modern hero.jpg (7KB, 425x309px) Image search: [Google]
sword of the modern hero.jpg
7KB, 425x309px
>>54997334
>>54997366
Looks like I'm gonna have to finish the job
>>
>>54997376
No, really. I hardly ever get to see any sort of eclipse here where I'm from.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>54997364
you WILL obey or its back to the prison stations with you
>>
>>54997321

Ok I had to redo my selections.
Mafia
Head of family

HQ: Nebula Black
Bases Atricom, Braxaleo
Footholds: Eyrilea, Brillon
Uniform
Mutant Waifus
Invisible Hand
[Ore 4 Sup 13 Res 8 Inf 9 Sus 8 Wrk 1k ]

Govt Contract
New Alloy
Expeditions
Deterrent
Adverts
Outsourcing
Bigger is Better
Containment
Capital Fleet
[Ore 0 Sup 0 Res 1 Inf 10 Sus -1 Wrk 0.2k ]

>I'm Sorry. This Government is too big to fail.
>>
I saw a Berserk cyoa a while back, anyone?
>>
File: Delinquent.jpg (8MB, 1260x8500px) Image search: [Google]
Delinquent.jpg
8MB, 1260x8500px
>>54997686
Oh I forgot to upload one, how rude of me.
>>
>>54997366
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=eclipse+aug+21+2017eclipse+aug+21+2017
>>
>>54997316
Saddly, no. Still here.
>>
>>54997321
>people are enjoying my cyoa
>better make it shittier
>>
>>54997321
>Trying to maintain unsuspicious front company
>Yet have WMDs
>Get raided by Feds

"Mr. Corleone, why does your casino have a planet cracker bomb in the freezer?"
"Termites."
"Termites?"
"Yeah, space termites, giant ones, they eat eat through metal like a fat bastard in a doughnut shop. No offense, officer."
>Officer looks down at stomach before scowling
"There are no 'Space Termites' Mr. Corleone."
"Ach, I'm a businessman some bug expert weirdo."
"Damn it, stop playing around!"
"Geeze, so I may have gone a little overboard in self-protection. A couple dinky bombs isn't that big of a deal to the Federation."
"What was that?"
"What?"
"You said a couple, we only found one."
"Did I? I don't think so."
"You did."
"Didn't"
"Where's the other bomb Corleone?"
>The floor violently shakes as if there's an earthquake.
>Power goes out
"...I think it's safe to say I only have one bomb."
>>
>>54997798
To be fair his first version was a little too easy to get <3 sus. It at least takes a little effort in his new one.

>But anything is possible when you are the government.
>>
>>54997809
>Letting your bombs look like bombs
>Not having the Feds be on your side
>Not raiding some high and mighty Federation politician with the Feds

Are you even running an organization?

Amateurs.
>>
>>54997798
I'll have you know I wasted 3+ hours trying to come up with that Threat page, just to be cucked by New World Order build. It's safe to say the nerfs are over though - he may be untouchable, but with a mere 200 workers focused on actually making drugs and such, profits will be slow going until he expands into the Illegal Space Empire it was truly meant to be.
>>
>>54997798
Just keep reposting his original version.
>>
>>54998030
I appreciate all your hard work in making something I wanted to try and avoid. That said I still have significant influence. And as a Space Mafia, it's less about the drugs and more about making sure every member of our family stays safe and sound. And you know what? Luckily everyone's in the family. We're all one big big happy family aint we. I mean, it'd be a real pity if the government was influenced the wrong way and started sniffing around, ya know? Someone's gotta keep them on track and I'm doing my best. But you know sometimes it's just so tough. Never know when one of them sneaky buggers goes wandering off into someone else's business.
>>
>>54997725
Fight 2
Int 3
Guts 3
Rep 2
Appeal 2
>data
normal school +1 int
crazy hair +1 guts
>perk
Not a robot (ignore fight requirement to defeat rival)
Lone Wolf +2 stat (0)
Great Teacher
>social
no gang, no right hand
>rivalry
yoshidayama
harry
tennouji
taro
fujimoto
harima
Takenouchi
Yamaguchi
Mechazawa
>gf
Hotaru
Bow to Big Weird Guy
>>
>>54998092
Smoke lazily drifts from cigar, hanging from the lips of a gruff man in a sharp, handsome suit.

"M-Mr. Corleone?" comes an apprehensive voice from outside his chamber. No answer. He's the head of the Family after all. Everybody knows what the silence means.
"It-it's the Federation Official here to see you."
The great brass doors crack open, revealing the slender politician as he steps forward. He knows why he's here. You know why he's here. A big nose, being stuck places it doesn't belong.

and the termites are hungry again
>>
File: 1502899046740.png (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502899046740.png
175KB, 1280x720px
>>54997316
>He didn't charge his leylines
>>
>>54998180
>dat writefagging
>actually relatively flavourful

You.

The Family is alright with you.
>>
>>54995840
A LISA CYOA would be great. Take your pick of companions, fighting style, weapon, location, and I can see the drawbacks from here.
Thread posts: 428
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.