[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My father is a gigantic, morbidly obese man >Cares little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

>My father is a gigantic, morbidly obese man
>Cares little about hygiene
>Rarely washes his hands
>Open sores on his legs due to fatness
>Several teeth fallen out
>Giant tumorlike growth on his thighs
>You get the picture, but he's really friendly and tries to be nice at all times, gifts me things and such
>Be me
>Forced to live with him because reasons
>Try my best to establish some hygiene and order in the house
>For the last couple of years, my health has been deteriorating
>Plagued by constant, 24 hour headaches
>Joints hurt, jaw hurts, neck and back hurt
>Get sick more often than i used to
>Am sick right now

I'm usually not superstitious, but something smells fishy, and it's not the ulcer currently forming in my mouth.
>>
Shower daily.

Brush teeth daily.

Get exercise daily - whether it's walking a couple miles or going and lifting weights, anything helps if you're normally sedentary.

Eat only enough to live - this one is especially hard if you're not buying your own groceries. Have a couple eggs in the morning for breakfast, a sandwich+trailmix+yoghurt for lunch, and some meat+starch+veggies for dinner. That's it. You'll be hungry sometimes.

DRINK MORE WATER. Seriously. No one drinks enough water. Your body was designed to take in over a gallon a day - more if you work/sweat/lack-sleep etc. You don't know how shitty you really are until you get hydrated (drinking a gallon a day for a few days). Then whenever you feel your hydration slipping you can feel it. Drinking a tall glass of water can help stifle hunger pangs (multiple studies have shown that average dehydrated people think thirst means hunger and crave food when they should be drinking water --- look it up if you don't believe me).

Find what you enjoy, and do/pursue it. Working 40+hr weeks helps you discover really quick how you value your free time, and how you want to spend it. Some days I get home from work and spend 30mins on the toilet on fb/4ch before showering. I don't mind that I'm wasting time - it's MY time. I enjoy how I spend it.
>>
File: IMG_0133.jpg (336KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0133.jpg
336KB, 1280x960px
I think I met your father a couple months ago, actually. He's a big guy, but pretty friendly overall. The thing is that he patted me on the head and I think I caught something from him because I got this weeping rash afterwards.

Pic related. It's my scalp.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.