[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Party meets in tavern >Proceeds to spend first 3 sessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 65a41a6b-s.png (318KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
65a41a6b-s.png
318KB, 480x472px
>Party meets in tavern
>Proceeds to spend first 3 sessions drinking in game and irl and swapping stories from their respective characters' pasts
>>
That would be dope.
>>
>>54983487
>Crate impromptu combat scenes and puzzles and encounters for some of the past stories as 'flashback' moments with on-the-spot designed characters of each character's friends to give to the other characters at the table with possible rewards/detriments and losses for failures and successes
>This one guy ended up losing his friend and an eye, this one guy found some ancient artefact he's still not sure what to do with, this one guy actually saw your guy this one time before when they were both ambushed on a convoy
>After the first three sessions it zooms back in on the tavern scene and they do something
>>
>>54983958
>It is then revealed the tavern the players are at is actually a temporary one in a military camp as they await some battle
>Either camp is ambushed, they set out on their main combat or they decide 'screw this we want to be adventurers again' and shit happens I guess depending on what they decide to do

I have un-comfed it all.
>>
>>54983487
Played it

Half my sessions never even reach the content I prepared for them and it just becomes Party Banter: The Game. I mean, I'm okay with it, less work for me and I enjoy dialogue as much as the next guy. Gives me a chance to flex the cast of NPCs which the party recruited, as well.
>>
>>54983958
>Create a whole campaign that is simply a group fo adventurers getting together and narrating their stories
>Each story is GMed by a different player -the adventurer telling the story- while the rest play as the group of adventurers
>After everybody has told their story, last arc involves the PCs going on for a final adventure together

I dig it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.