[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Upon reaching the marketplace deep within the forest, you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: sneaky pupper.jpg (229KB, 700x848px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky pupper.jpg
229KB, 700x848px
>Upon reaching the marketplace deep within the forest, you hear that tonight many spirits of the woods can be encountered here
>only a few hours later, a mischievous looking woman with a fox pup draped over her arm and a flock of masked and concealed children behind her asks the druid about how much he knows about shapeshifting.

wat do?
>>
>>54974884
Ask if I can hug that baby fox, because it is adorable. Come on, lady, don't hog the cuteness for yourself.
>>
>>54976190
have another one
>>
>>54974884

To whom will the lesson be received? The babe in your arms or the seedlings that follow in your footsteps?
>>
>>54976564
The young one I carry here, a late bloomer that is in need of a master's help. His instincts seem to be duller compared to the others
>>
File: 1480668077196.jpg (116KB, 736x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1480668077196.jpg
116KB, 736x1155px
>>54976619

IF THE SEED OF THE FRUIT DOES NOT CATCH THE WIND WAS IT EVER MEANT TO BLOSSOM? CONSIDER MY WORDS AND STRENGTHS OF THIS YOUNG ONE. PERHAPS THE GREAT MYSTERIES OF NATURE ARE NOT HIS TO COMMAND. PONDER HE MAY AS WE ALL DO BUT PERHAPS HIS VOCATION YET WILL BE AS A GUARDIAN. INSTEAD OF A STAFF HE WILL BEAR A BLADE. INSTEAD OF ROBES HE WILL DON ARMOR. PERHAPS HIS PURPOSE LIES BEYOND THE CIRCLE AND INTO THE WILD, INTO THE NIGHT.
>>
>>54976707
you tell me about leaving seeds to the hands of nature, yet arent you humans the ones that use their hands to lay them into fertile ground? you forget how we are a force of nature ourselves, just like the wind that moves the seeds.

I refuse to leave the little one to the hands of forces that might bring him to harm
>>
File: the_bards_tale_lg.jpg (146KB, 950x833px) Image search: [Google]
the_bards_tale_lg.jpg
146KB, 950x833px
>>54976619
Unlike this hardass >>54976707 I'll, uh, teach you everything I know about disguising oneself and junk for the low, low price of 99 Gold Pieces.
>>
File: 1477368201652.jpg (169KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477368201652.jpg
169KB, 800x1200px
>>54976889

Your love for the little one and concern for it's well being is admirable but your ignorance to the True Mode of Being is evident.

Do you think the Gazelle who leaves her newly born calf to be devoured by lions callous and think she not mourn for the babe she carried in her belly? The way of Nature is cruel because we are cursed to ponder deeply on things who's meaning is not for us to know. In spite of this, life finds a way and so shall the child. You may in fact be a hinderance to it's true way or calling without knowing it.
>>
>>54976991
A disguise you say? I appreciate the offer, but i doubt that it will help my little one if he does not even manage to stand on two legs by himself, or make his head big enough to think like man does
>>
>>54977017
I don't know much about druidry but that thing ain't natural
>>
>>54977017
should a gazelle leave its child to the lions if it doesnt have to?
you speak of gazelles, yet neither of us here is such thing. But tell me, who are you to claim to know better about us than we do?
>>
>the fox does not care about the druid's naturalistic fallacy
>>
>>54977155

I am but another leaf on the tree, a petal on the flower and a rock of the earth. My knowledge and expereince with the supreme being of nature, existence itself differs greatly from your own, but as a mortal we are all bound by are being that prevents us from truly knowing and understand...Nay, I take that back, from accepting nature as it is and what it does. Even the macanations of man are but a cycle in the comings and goings of life.
>>
>>54977222
so, I take it you have made up your mind? If you choose to invest the time and effort, you will be rewarded greatly.
In such a case, name what you want for payment. The forest is in possession of many treasures, in many forms.
>>
>>54974884

"I'll tell you everything I know about shapeshifting if you let me cuddle the little guy."
>>
>>54974884
>Druid adjusts the glasses on her dwarven nose.
"Oh hardly anything, i mean, it's such a vast topic that it takes *years* to properly appreciate the subtle variations of forms obtainable! But we practice every day! Yes indeed! So, perhaps there is something, uh, important... you want to tell me?"
>Druid prestiged into the master of many forms class a year ago and can be almost everyone and everything in any monster manual.
>>
File: 1472494968409.png (559KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1472494968409.png
559KB, 736x1041px
>>54977319

I am want for nothing. I shall take the child under my tutelge.
>>
File: 1500832493132.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500832493132.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>A call echoes through the forest
Baby Dragons! Get them while they can still imprint! Perfect for guarding, perfect for mages, perfect for company!
>the call, which seems more akin to what you hear in a bustling port town, rather than a whispering forest market, seems to have attracted a party
Would you be interested in taking these little guys home?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.