[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The factions of 40k are replaced by the Alpha Centauri factions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wpc-demo-2221-vote2.jpg (66KB, 727x493px) Image search: [Google]
wpc-demo-2221-vote2.jpg
66KB, 727x493px
The factions of 40k are replaced by the Alpha Centauri factions.
What changes?
>>
>>54972896
The game just becomes Alpha Centauri. What else did you expect?
>>
>>54972946
Alpha Centauri was confined by the limits of a single planet, though. There also was no Chaos and Warp to consider.
>>
>>54972960
Honestly I think that if you just have a sentient dimention you have to travel through instead of a sentient planet you have to live on the game would still pretty much be the same.
>>
>>54972960
Chaos are the aliens and the Warp is Planet's mind.
It'll fit.
>>
>>54972896
I have a better idea: the leaders of 40k factions are suddenly replaced by Alpha Centauri leaders. In case of tyranids who don't really have a leader, they get Deirdre as their leader, 'cause "muh mindworms".
What happens?
>>
>>54974012
Deidre wouldn't click with tyranids at all. Tyranids destroy biotopes even harder than humanity could ever hope to, they are exactly the opposite of her ideals.

Yang on the other hand...
>>
>>54976202
Yang would do better with the necrons honestly. Let Cha Dawn have the nids.
>>
>>54972896
Everyone would still hate Miranda, that's all I know
>>
>>54976643
Fuck, I meant Miriam
>>
>>54972960
Yes but chaos and thus the warp is gone because they are a faction and have been replaced
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.