[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've created an abomination. Say hello to my new incarnation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I've created an abomination. Say hello to my new incarnation of chapter master smash fucker.
> Grand master in nemesis baby carrier armor.
> Take sanctuary and gate of infinity
> Invest 2 command points a turn in making his invuln go up by one, and perhaps and additional one in making him get FNP vs mortal wounds.

Congratulations, you've the base work of a 2+ invuln beast from hell that hits like a truck. Stacking buffs and auras could make him more stupid though, and I'd suggest the following if you want to really go whole hog.

> Space marine psyker with psychic fortress and might of heroes. Grey knights have the needed key words to be buffed. Enjoy those FNPs vs most mortal wounds (on top of your copious denies) and your extra toughness strength and attacks.

> A tech marine who will be able to patch up any damage your opponent manages to miraculously put on you!

I feel like explaining why this guy can be stupid is rather pointless. You'll have a 2+ 2++ with two FNPs against most mortal wounds grand master who also can't be tied down and either rerolls charges or never fails to wounds depending on his warlord trait is. Drop him in front of your opponent's gun line and challenge him to try and shoot you down. Double points if you gate him close to their favorite model on turn one.
>>
>>54966237
Even with the 5+++ smite spam will take you down.
>>
>>54966268
Grey knights have so many psykers that they will effectively deny a lot of the smites coming in, especially seeing as grey knights will have brotherhood of psykers adding +1 to deny rolls. Also, smite can be stopped by having units in front of him.
>>
>>54966237

Draigo gets a 2++ every turn with sanctuary alone and is still Killy with the titansword

>>54966268

Good thing nearly everything in GKs can deny with a +1
>>
>>54966268
>smite spam
>targeting one model

Not how it works unless your opponent is a complete idiot and puts the one model out there on its own.
>>
>>54966237
Death Hex.
No more invul.
>>
>>54966237
What are biovores, what is bobby G's Emperor's Sword.

There are more mortal wounds in the game then just smite and other psychic powers.
>>
>>54966325
blow all your command points to try and deny this semireliably. Also, this build has the benefit of being something you don't have to do if your opponent can reliably counter it. Most the cost of making him tough is from stuff you blow after the match starts. If your opponent will take away his invuln, don't blow command points on it.
>>
Who is the strongest character after being buffed as much as possible?
I'm guessing its between Guilliman and Magnus right?
>>
>>54966506
anggrath with a DP to let him reroll hit rolls of 1, a herald with +1 S and Skarbrand giving him +1 A. He has 12 attacks, hitting on 2's with rerolls and at S17 on the charge with -4 AP D6 damage. He also causes D3 mortal wounds on the charge. He wounds Warlord titans on 3s and everything else in the game on 2. As always he'll struggle vs stormshields.
>>
>>54966649
How about for non-P2W characters?
Its a joke but the FW characters are OP.
>>
>>54966649
Interestingly enough Anggrath will do 24.69 wounds to a Walord (or any Titan) after everything in that specific combo you wrote, not bad

Then anggrath evaporates because he has the misfortune of being Titanic on the same board as the biggest macro guns in the game.

Still it's one of the best ways to exploit the warlords lack of melee invul save
>>
>>54966237
>thank god I have an infinity amount of command points
>>
>>54966237
Great, you've come up with a concept literally everybody and their dog has thought of when the codex was first leaked. And it only took you a week. Good job, anon.
>>
>>54966237
Good. Now go and kick Chaos's shit in on Vanitor, we nees help.
>>
File: 1500218776479.gif (923KB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500218776479.gif
923KB, 424x240px
>>54966237
>12 CP is a good investment for this!
>And all i have to do is hope i dont fight someone with non-psycic mortal wounds!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.