[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/ what would you do if you became some German general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: agg8523__2.jpg (210KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
agg8523__2.jpg
210KB, 1200x1200px
Hey /tg/ what would you do if you became some German general in early 1918? You have to defeat the french and british or else you lose the war and you get hung
>>
>>54958383

Invade & conquer the weakened Austro-Hungarian empire, just let the allies have germany for the time being while you rebuild and prepare for a counter attack.
>>
>>54958508
>Losing on all fronts
>Open new one
>Against defeated ally
That's a bit dumb, don't you think?
>>
>>54958753

But the austro-hungarian empire has never been weaker! And you'll have the element of surprise on your side.

Just leave a load of shop dummies and stuff in the trenches to keep the allies from realising you've moved all the troops to the southern front and you'll probably be able to seize all of the austro-hungarian empire before anyone realises germany is completely empty.
>>
>>54958383
Sue for piece after the race to the sea. I'm at an advantage at the bargaining table with both France and Russia and Austria has proved useless as an ally.
>>
File: italy no italy yes.jpg (74KB, 653x343px) Image search: [Google]
italy no italy yes.jpg
74KB, 653x343px
>>54958383
Whatever you do, do not, and I repeat, DO NOT ALLY YOURSELF WITH ITALY.
>>
http://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/nuclear-fuel-cycle/conversion-enrichment-and-fabrication/uranium-enrichment.aspx
>>
File: Italian invasion of Egypt.png (69KB, 317x596px) Image search: [Google]
Italian invasion of Egypt.png
69KB, 317x596px
>>54958863

Just because of that one time they sucessfully landed a beachhead unopposed and then proceeded to get bullied so hard by a small british garrison that the british high command repeatedly ordered the garrison to stop attacking the italian positions because the british troops were wearing out their guns.
>>
>>54958851
Samefag here: to be clear. I'd have ended the war in the winter of 14-15.
>>
>>54958383
>ou have to defeat the french and british or else you lose the war and you get hanged

Fixed that for you
>>
>>54958930
1918 dumbass, the bomb was nearly 30 years away.
>>
>>54958830

Dummies are going to distract them for maybe a couple of days, bro.
>>
>>54958383

I would tell my family that I love them and move them to another country.

From there I accept my fate.

Or flee the country
>>
>>54958383
1918? Jack shit-I hear Argentina is nice.
1914? DO NOT attack Belgium or France, avoid war at all costs: try for a proper Germanic empire, capitalize on alliances and consolidate Central/Eastern Europe into a unified state instead of a flimsy coalition (use the Kaiser as an ambassador/channel of communication with the other royal families instead of leaving him in charge).
If conflict is unavoidable, have the navy use all resources allocated for capital ships to spam u-boats and destroyers while going full Krupp (maybe tanks and dive bombers for the army?)
>>
>>54958980

What if we set them up on little pulley systems that make them seem to move and use gramaphones to simulate them talking and singing and stuff? And leave lots of traps around the trench to scare off or injure scouts?
>>
>>54958383
Join the communist revolt, turn the German Empire into a second soviet state.
>>
>>54958383
>Hey /tg/ what would you do if you became some German general in early 1918?

You'd probably get deleted by a mod.
>>
File: BROWSING THE MEANS.jpg (27KB, 372x527px) Image search: [Google]
BROWSING THE MEANS.jpg
27KB, 372x527px
>>54960341
With you. Pull whatever strings I can get to be assigned to the Lenin train and join in the fun

Wait, 1918? damn, missed the Lenin train, but I'll still see if I can't make the October Revolution.
>>
>>54960341
>>54960987
Alternatively, stop communist revolt, keep Russia Tzarist (and horrendously inefficient) for as long as possible, conquer them effortlessly couple decades later.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.