[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Leman Russ. Truest and most trusted son of the Emperor.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 44

This is Leman Russ. Truest and most trusted son of the Emperor. Say something mean and spout memes out of envy about him.
>>
>>54949218
He has lovely blonde hair, and his doggos are very well behaved
>>
File: Leman Russ Bless.jpg (330KB, 897x647px) Image search: [Google]
Leman Russ Bless.jpg
330KB, 897x647px
>>
>>54949255
>>>/a/
>>
File: 1249981037476.jpg (383KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
1249981037476.jpg
383KB, 550x778px
>>54949255
That is an ANCIENT meme. One I haven't seen in a long time.
>>
File: 1454288059234.png (260KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
1454288059234.png
260KB, 358x310px
>>54949262
>/tg/ isn't full of weebs
>/tg/ isn't just /a/ with dice
>>
>>54949218
You are a loyal lap dog. Obeying orders without question is a good thing. Unless, say the order was contradictory and could end up causing one of the worst friendly fire instances know to man that could result in the party fired upon, who are loyal to begin with, to turn traitor and screw over the party who fired upon them later down the line. But you're too loyal for that.
>>
File: wolfshot.png (199KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wolfshot.png
199KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>54949332
M8 the 2 "missing" legions were not loyal, ya dumb newfag
>>
>>54949332
>could end up causing one of the worst friendly fire instances know to man

Eh not really, the 1ks were pretty insignificant and the SW swatteted them aside easily. Plus the damage fagnus did was already done so no loss from the based wolves culling some heretics
>>
>>54949218
I prefer Rogal Dorn and the Imperial Fists.
>>
>>54949218
Should have stayed and helped defend Terra rather than get your anus destroyed by Horus' Worldbreaker.
>>
>>54949475
I'm talking about the tsons you idiot.
>>
File: 1503120743119.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1503120743119.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>54949555
>hurr durr lets out all our eggs in one basket

>>54949559
>transexual sons
>loyal
>>
>>54949504
It was implied that the space yiffs lost a lot of man-power in the razing of prospero. I mean seriously, leman and his legion are just as blood thirsty as the WE in a couple cases. They take a kill order as a genocide order.

Angron>russ because at least angy was up front about it rather being in denial.
>>
>>54949597
>retard gets wrecked for trying to leeroy jenkins a superior primarch and legion

Really worked out well, didn't it?
>>
>>54949606
>>54949621
Brainlets detected
Non whites suspected
>>
>>54949555
>i dont know how wars are fought the post

Guess George Washington should have just put all his troops around Philly from the get go, fuck everything else right?
>>
GOAT primarch
>>
>>54949218
I recently re-read a Thousand Sons after getting back in to BL after Dark Imperium cause I remembered it being a good book and oh boy is Russ a fgt.
What a completely terrible and useless Primarch. Russ's interactions with the TSons should have gotten him killed by the Emperor for being such a shit bloke. His behaviour on Shrike and his subsequent threat to kill Magnus means that he should have been put down. Seriously Russ kills several TSons marines and gets away with it for what reason? Does this ever happen again until the heresy? I honestly cant believe he got away with Prospero after that shit.
As a final point I often hear people talking about Russ being honourable yet he starts of the attack on Prospero with an orbital bombardment that would have completely destroyed Tizca and everyone in it had they not had a psychic defense up. Such honour many wolf.
>>
>>54949218
>Truest and most trusted son of the Emperor.
Lets see how he shapes up shall we.

>MUH Emperors Executioner
No Primarch kills.

>MUH loyalty
Follows the orders of arch traitor.

>Wasn't at Terra for the seige
Still only had enough marines left over to make 1 other chapter after the heresy.

Yeah hes shit.
>>
>>54949218
That's not Dorn.
>>
>>54950627
He killed Primarch 2 & 11, I.E. the lost sons. THAT is why he is called the executioner.
>>
>>54950744
>He killed Primarch 2 & 11, I.E. the lost sons.
Nah we know thats not true because when he's crying like a bitch after Prospero he tell Bjorn that he didnt think a Primarch could die. You should read Wolf King as it also shows that the Executioner moniker was just for show and its what caused Russ to get manipulate so easily because he believed his own hype.
>>
File: AWOO free zone.jpg (43KB, 600x742px) Image search: [Google]
AWOO free zone.jpg
43KB, 600x742px
>>54950744
>He killed Primarch 2 & 11
Yiffers actually think this LMAO.
>>
>>54949218
>Anyone
>Envying Russ
Russ' defining trait is that he is a dangerous retard.
>>
is Russ the dog fucker?
I don't know much W40K lore, but the space wolves are descended from actual wolves, right?
>>
>They descended upon us, not on the Emperor’s orders but those of Warmaster Horus. We knew nothing of this at the time. Only later would we learn that the Emperor had demanded we return to Terra under shameful arrest. It was Horus, manipulating the tides of the war before it was even truly declared, who arranged for our censure to become our execution. He wanted us to despise the Imperium. He wanted us– those who survived– to stand with him against the Emperor when we had nowhere else to turn.

>And the Wolves obliged him. In their ignorance, as tragic as our own, they fell upon us. Even now, I do not hate the Wolves. Their only sin was to be betrayed by those they trusted. In that more innocent age, they had no reason to doubt the First Warmaster’s words.

>The Black Legion has its own name for the Wolves. We call them Thulgarach, ‘the Deceived’. Some of us sneer the title, while others say it without mockery. The word itself places emphasis on the cunning of the deceiver, rather than foolishness of the deceived. The destruction of Prospero was Horus’s triumph, not the Wolves’.

>As for the Thousand Sons, I do not know what they call the Wolves, any more. I have little truck with my former Legion and its melancholic overlords. Not since I made my father Magnus kneel before my brother Abaddon.

-Talon of Horus

Even the Thousand Sons admit that the Wolves did nothing wrong.

>>54950758
No, in Wolf King the Emperor took Russ aside and explained his role in the Crusade.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170819-155058.png (613KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170819-155058.png
613KB, 1920x1080px
SUCK IT LEMAN YOU FURRY FUCK
>>
>>54951502
>Even the Thousand Sons admit that the Wolves did nothing wrong.
Some retard you are to think Khayon represents the TSons.
>>
>>54951502
>‘You know, I never cared that the Wolves came for us. Oh, I cared that they burned the place that had given me knowledge and could give me more. But I never saw it as unjust. It was completely justified.’

>He laughed.

>‘I did not even mind the hypocrisy of their shaman ways. We were, and are, sorcerers, and we live for power and to make ourselves more powerful. That is the way we were then, and the way we are now. Most of the others just liked to believe that we had a better reason for what we did.’

>The pebble was still in his fingers. He flicked it up and caught it between forefinger and thumb.

>‘I took this from one of them when they came to burn my pyramid. Almost the only thing left of him after I was done. All I could think of was that it was Magnus’s fault, him and the rest of the Sekhmet. They had made it happen, the Wolves were just the reaction. I remember thinking that if I had stood where they were, I would not have been so blind. I would have done what was needed by necessity not ideals. I was thinking that as I pulled the Wolves apart. The last one had a hooked axe, and hair that rattled on his armour because of the stones plaited into the locks. I took just this one. Never lost it since. Never tried to keep it, either. Somehow it is just still here, still with me.’ A small flicker of psychic energy clicked between his fingers and the pebble. ‘That is just the way of things, I suppose. Things remain that you were not expecting.’

-Cetias (Ahriman Unchanged)

You see, again, the Wolves were in the right. By admission of the Thousand Sons themselves.
>>
>>54951502
>>54951540

Honestly dude, I just want to say thanks for actually posting quotes, rather then knee jerk rage responses.

Personally, aside from being a little too high on their own ego, I don't mind the 30k Wolves.
>>
>>54951532
You got the quote of Cetias below your post, you got Ahriman saying, you got the regret shard of Magnus saying it. What more do you want? And why doesn't Khayon represent the Sons? He tried the hardest to save the Legion from Ahriman's madness. He was the one who punished Ahriman the most for it by beating him to a pulp,
>>
>>54951502
>Only later would we learn that the Emperor had demanded we return to Terra under shameful arrest.
Ahriman learnt that during the BoP. Khayon confirmed retarded yet again.
>>
>>54951540
>>54951550
Samefag.
>>
>+When the Wolves came, I would have let this world burn for our sins. We deserved to die here, all of us. But you… You dared to think yourself higher than me. You fought. You did not accept punishment. You defied me.+ It gestured with a glass claw at the city and the unfolding ritual. +And now you will pay with everything you have ever cared for.+

-One of the shards of Magnus
>>
>>54951568
We're all samefag here, anon.
>>
>>54951597
Cringe.
>>
>>54951502
>Even now, I do not hate the Wolves. Their only sin was to be betrayed by those they trusted.
God I fucking hate this retarded character. ADB needs to be fucking stopped.
>>
File: Iskander Khayon.jpg (59KB, 481x724px) Image search: [Google]
Iskander Khayon.jpg
59KB, 481x724px
>>54951669
Khayon is bae.
>>
>“Despite everything I have done, my fate is my own,” Magnus said. “I am a loyal son of the Emperor, and I would never betray him, for I have already broken his heart and his greatest creation. I will accept my fate and though history may judge us traitors, we will know the truth. We will know we were loyal unto the end because we accepted our fate.”
Magnus the Red.
>>
>>54951684
He's a mary-sure insert in the worst way possible. Simply the worst character in 40k and the fact you like him and use him as a source tells me everything I need to know about you.
>>
>>54951720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A
>>
>>54951728
You gonna reply to yourself again to seem like youre not the only faggot here?
>>
File: 1492882543500.jpg (145KB, 900x711px) Image search: [Google]
1492882543500.jpg
145KB, 900x711px
>>54951734
>mfw TSfag butthurt
>>
File: Interdasting.gif (2MB, 294x248px) Image search: [Google]
Interdasting.gif
2MB, 294x248px
>>54951750
>The yiff wont stop embarrassing himself
>>
Wait Russ is a fucking psyker and casts runes to see the future?

>He picked up the rune-tokens and cast them down again. They fell in a loose clatter, tracing out the swirl of future-lines graven on the stone. Some fell facedown, and were ignored. Others showed their mark to the sullen light of the fires.
>Ahlwaz. Gugnir. Dag. Rizam. Izhad.
>What did it mean? Russ relaxed his exhausted eyes, red-rimmed from two weeks without sleep, letting them lose focus as he attempted to peer beyond the material realm.
>There is a pattern. They speak. The Allfather is silent, but the runes speak. There is a pattern.
>If that were so, he could not see it. He persevered, opening his mind to possibility. There was a glimmer, for a moment, just on the edge of the senses, then nothing.

What the actual fuck? What a fucking hypocrite.
>>
File: Thousand Sons vs Woof.png (758KB, 672x900px) Image search: [Google]
Thousand Sons vs Woof.png
758KB, 672x900px
>>54952005
It's bone and rune reading. The power of Fenris is used, not the power of the Warp.

Magnus and his spawn throw their minds into the corrupting tides of the Warp and commune with the daemons there.

The Woof method is pure. The Sons is not.
>>
>>54949218
When did become OK to openly be a furry and make furry threads? This has almost no relation to 40K whatsoever.

That's Dorn, anon. Russ is literally the Janitor Primarch. He's kept around with a small Legion so the Emperor can blunt a traitor Legion without losing someone useful to the overall plan. His role is to die fighting so a more important legion like the Dark Angels can win an easy victory. And he couldn't even do that right, because he let the guy he needed to suicide attack trick him into destroying the Emperor's only backup plan.

Dorn is all the shit that Russ claims to be, right down to the fact that he actually killed a Primarch instead of just talking about it.

Russ could have been a great Primarch, but for whatever reason BL decided to write him as a beta that believes he's an alpha. You should support a real Primarch like Lion El'Jonson.
>>
>>54952052
Kek I just finished reading the story and even Bjorn calls Russ out on that bullshit.
>Bjorn glanced down at the rune-circle on the chamber floor. The knuckle-bone tokens lay on the engraved lines, and it looked like they had been there for some time.
>‘You have not been casting,’ Bjorn said. Russ chuckled– a purring growl. ‘I asked them for long enough. We must learn to go further now– our enemies cannot be the only ones to scry the ways of fate.’
>Bjorn thought on that. ‘No, I suppose not. And yet...’
>‘It is forbidden. We forbade it, and we censured the one who dabbled deepest.’ Russ waved a warning finger at him. ‘But it is different. This is different. I understand it now, though it took the serpents of the Alpha Legion to drive me to it.’
>Bjorn let that go. One day, the Wolves would have to examine their mystical creed, to ask themselves the hard questions the Thousand Sons had ducked, but amid a galaxy-spanning war that was still expanding, that day was a long way off.

Besides Ahriman showed Othere the truth of that lie on Propsero. Shame on you for continuing to lie.
>>
File: Fellas.png (66KB, 225x325px) Image search: [Google]
Fellas.png
66KB, 225x325px
>>54952005
>>54952082
Wait is that after Prospero? Thats fucked up.
>>
>>54952082
>‘Do not think I grieve for Magnus,’ Russ muttered. There was animus there still. ‘Do not make that mistake. He was executed, and that was what we were charged to do.’ His fingers dragged through Geri’s nape, harder now. ‘Magnus was a bastard. Magnus was a liar. Magnus would look you in the eye and lecture you while he blundered through the immaterium like a raging konungur. Hel, we always knew more than him– what to touch, what not to touch. Our bone-rattlers knew more than him. There’s intelligence, and there’s hubris. I don’t grieve for Magnus, not for a second. I’d do it again.’

There is no lie. The power of Fenris was proven to be real. In "Crimson King", it was shown that the Fenris Wolf spirit power was incomprehensible for the Thousand Sons.
>>
>>54952120
>Magnus would look you in the eye and lecture you while he blundered through the immaterium like a raging konungur. Hel, we always knew more than him– what to touch, what not to touch. Our bone-rattlers knew more than him. There’s intelligence, and there’s hubris.
And people think Magnus was the arrogant one. Yet here's Russ flaunting the Edict and then saying this? Kek.
>>
>>54952052
>>54952120
That's stupid tho.
How are they NOT daemons?
Why did the Emperor get on Lorgar's case when the wolves were worshipping actual warp spirits?
This is why I hate the wolves, they just get away with shit because writer favouritism. I'll always hold they should have gone traitor, at least then they'd be an excuse to bring proper chaos warriors over to 40k. As they are they're just a failure at being vikings.
>>
>>54949559
>espousing to be gathering knowledge for the good of all mankind
>yet hide it away for themselves
>"magocracy"
>not repeating the worst horrors of the Old Night caused by the witch-lords
>demonic familiars
>wrecking the webway barrier of the channel to Terran gate
I for one am glad the vaults of Beta-Garmon had been emptied and used on Prospero. The only mistake the Emperor made was not to have sent a joint force of Space Wolves, Death Guard and Dreadwing.
Fuck you Magnus. Fuck you and your black magics.
>>
>>54952279
>Death Guard and Dreadwing.
Friendly reminder Mort became a sorcerer and Typhus is a psyker. You shitty legion follows the whims of the warp as much as, or more than those you despise.
>>
>>54952278
They are psychic manifestations of warrior spirit of the Space Wolves and world soul of Fenris. For the thousand time I say they are pure.

Russ actually wanted to remove his legion from Fenris because he thought it was unsuited to raise a legion to the ideals that the Emperor required. The Emperor ordered him to keep his legion on Fenris. Probably because he knew about the power of Fenris and wanted thew wolves to harness it.
>>
>>54952312
>For the thousand time I say they are pure.
Tell that to Wyrdmake who died to the denizens great ocean when he attempted to face Ahriman in the warp.
>>
>>54951550
>Personally, aside from being a little too high on their own ego, I don't mind the 30k Wolves.
They are under the next level conditioning, deeper that even the Alphas. The only ones in the legion who know the full truth of all the battles they had fought are Russ and the Wolf Priests, the rest know of them only in "heroic" sagas, and in my headcanon that's the reason they are so self-righteous.

>>54952302
Not a DG player. Mortarion's a butthurt faggot, but the Nikaea is the one thing he actually did right.
>>
>>54952352
The wiki tells a different story

>When they met on the field, Ahriman used his sorcery to not only kill Wyrdmake physically but to annihilate his soul before it could pass into the Warp.
>>
>>54952356
>but the Nikaea is the one thing he actually did right.
Almost every legion broke Nikaea and the Imperium wouldnt exist without psykers and the librarians. Magnus was right and Nikaea has never made sense since it changed from sorcery to all psyker powers.
>>
>>54952376
The wiki is lying.
Ahriman stripped Wyrdmake of his power and left his soul helpless before the gathering "sharks" of the Warp.
t. have read A Thousand Sons
>>
>>54952379
>The wiki tells a different story
Dont trust a fucking wiki Anon besides I've got the book right here.

>The Rune Priest was a broken shadow of his former haughty self. His subtle body haemorrhaged life energy and his aura flickered with the damage Ahriman’s truth had wrought upon his mind.
>All his certainty was undone and his soul was bare, raw and undefended.
>“This is for Ankhu Anen,” said Ahriman, and he threw Wyrdmake to the void-predators. They closed on his helpless form with hungry savagery, snapping and tearing with warp-sharpened claws and vorpal fangs. It was over in seconds, the glowing morsels of the Rune Priest’s soul devoured and lost forever.
>Ahriman watched with no small amount of satisfaction as Ohthere Wyrdmake’s armoured form collapsed, the body of flesh unable to survive the death of the soul.
>>
>>54949218
Breddy gud tank desu
>>
>>54952417
>>54952376
Oops.
>>
File: Ferrus_Ghost.png (163KB, 264x275px) Image search: [Google]
Ferrus_Ghost.png
163KB, 264x275px
>>54949218
>YOU ARE WEEEEEAK, LEMAN.
>>
File: lemon_rush.png (92KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
lemon_rush.png
92KB, 360x600px
>>54949218
This is Lemon Rush. Tastiest and most favoured drink of the Emperor. Say something mean and spout memes out of bitterness of not affording it.
>>
File: 40kek 1.jpg (95KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
40kek 1.jpg
95KB, 675x1200px
>>54949597
>>54949657
>transexual sons
It's the furry bitch again, lmao. Not tired of getting destroyed?
>>
>>54952057
>dork angels
>>
Lapdog of the enemy. Horus told him to kill and he did without question.
>>
File: 40k Dorn 2.jpg (170KB, 736x949px) Image search: [Google]
40k Dorn 2.jpg
170KB, 736x949px
>>54950685
Literally this. Based anon knows what's up.

UNYIELDING ONE TRUEST SON

YIFF IN HELL DOGFUCKERS
>>
>>54953142
Its a well used meme you dip
>>
File: 40k DA tfw.png (198KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
40k DA tfw.png
198KB, 680x497px
>>54952057
BASED
>>
>>54953200
>well used
>makes zero sense, sound like it's made up by a 5 year old and literally only one salty furry spams it in every 1k son/space yiff thread
>>
File: 1490810473354.jpg (65KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
1490810473354.jpg
65KB, 500x687px
OP you need this advice.
>>
>>54952120
That doesnt say anything at all about the fenris spirit being somehow seperate from the powers of the warp. All Russ is saying is that HIS psykers know the difference between 'good' warp and 'bad' warp. Which is a pretty stupid thing to say, considering all warp interaction is dangerous warp interaction.
>>
>>54952312
Citation please, else this is just baseless speculation.
>>54952376
Yes, this happens with chaos marines, too. Most of them are functionally immortal, like demons. Kill them, amd their essence returns to the warp to be reborn. Unless you destroy their 'soul', like Emps did with Horus
>>
>>54952057
I too, like using Dark Angles.
>>
>>54953363
>Citation please, else this is just baseless speculation.

Wrath of Magnus. The Wolf Spirit of Fenris was shown to be real. Magnus tapped into it to fuel his ritual.

>>54953333
The good spirits and the evil spirits of the Warp.
>>
>>54953363
>Most of them are functionally immortal, like demons. Kill them, amd their essence returns to the warp to be reborn.
That's only true for a VERY small and VERY exceptional few. Most get claimed/devoured by daemons.
>>
File: 1502646450428.png (136KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1502646450428.png
136KB, 500x486px
>>54953224
>>54953282
Stay ass mad fgt
>>
>>54953535
>That's only true for a VERY small and VERY exceptional few. Most get claimed/devoured by daemons.

Actually, the daemon codex says that their souls become one with their god. Many considers this an honour.
>>
>>54953546
What chaos god do the dead dark angels join?
>>
>>54953282
Says the one spoutin yiff and furry memes. Gtfo you closeted deviant
>>
File: 40kek.jpg (77KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
40kek.jpg
77KB, 640x364px
>>54953538
>O-Only Thousand Sons and Dark Angels h-hate Space Yiffs
LMAO

>L-Lion is a traitor
>LOYALTY IS IT'S OWN REWARD
>Luther was afraid Lion would nuke Caliban if he found just a little heresy there
>Chaos Gods had to directly take him out

>L-Leman is loyal
>disobeyed a direct order from THE EMPEROR in favor of one given by The Arch-Heretic
>drove a loyal legion into heresy, also destroying Big E's only backup plan, almost damning humanity
>refused to stay and defend Terra and instead got his ass kicked by Horus, almost damning humanity again
Leman was almost as instrumental as Lorgar in allowing Chaos to win lmao.
>>
>>54949247
His doggos look like lions.
>>
>>54953572
The Emperor cause they're loyal, meanwhile dogfuckers get fought over by the entire pantheon, everyone's got a claim lmao.
Khorne
>bloodthirsty murderhobo retards
Tzeentch
>literally done more for him them most of his champions, lmao
Slaanesh
>debauching degenerates that copulate with canines
Nurgle
>Smelly never showering furry people
>>
>>54953584
>a group of ''people'' literally obsessed with wolves to the point they turn into fucking wolves and ''ride'' each other
>w-what are you talking about, n-nothing furry there
Lmao get destroyed
>>
>>54953616
Nice memes fgt, way to follow OP's instructions with your memes of envy lmao
>>
>>54953652
Actually, Morkai the Doggu of the Underworld claims them.
>>
I would love Uss to come back just for Magnus to cuck him
>>
File: Rogal_Dorn_Moustache.jpg (224KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rogal_Dorn_Moustache.jpg
224KB, 1280x720px
>>54949218
>Truest and most trusted son of the Emperor
You seem to have forgotten someone.
>>
File: 1502643044311.jpg (96KB, 692x614px) Image search: [Google]
1502643044311.jpg
96KB, 692x614px
>>54953665
>>54953652
>>54953616
>over and incorrect use of greentext
>low IQ
>probable non white racially challanged poster
>disdain for superior Vlka Fenryka
Samefag detected. Kill team dispatched.
>>
File: 40k kek.png (451KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
40k kek.png
451KB, 600x528px
>>54953667
>facts are memes
Stay mad.
>>
File: CVzyxfUWEAA8aeX.jpg (44KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
CVzyxfUWEAA8aeX.jpg
44KB, 600x412px
>>54953704
>facts
>>
>>54953695
>>low IQ
>Samefagging is replying to different people
The only low IQ here is you, untermensch.
>superior
The only thing they're superior is is retardation, they got World Eaters beat out in that.

Also, unironically back to /pol/. While i do enjoy good political banter, this is literally the last place for that.
>>
>>54953736
>implying all those posts werent you
Dork Angel Internet Defense Force at it again
>>
>>54953735
>Leman didn't violate a direct order from The Emperor with Big E's left hand man screaming at him to just follow it
>he didn't obey The Arch-Traitor
>He didn't force a loyalist legion into heresy, not only weakening his own in the process and bolstering enemy ranks, but also destroying Big E's only backup plan
>He didn't refuse to stay and defend Terra only to get his ass kicked and have to sit out the Siege
LMAO in how much denial can a furry be? Do you even read 40k beyond posting here?
>>
>>54953749
How are different replies to different posts ''samefagging'', you fucking retard?
>>
>>54953616
>loyalty is its own reward

I always found this hilarious considering Lion was only loyal to himself, he was hardly loyal to his legion and the Emperor. Ever hear the saying "actions speak louder than words" anon? Lion talked a good talk but never walked the walk.
>>
>>54953760
Horus was in charge not the Emperor. Is chain of command beyond your limited intelligence to understand , or are you one of those "magnus dinndu nuttin" types?
>>
>>54953821
>Horus was in charge not the Emperor
Horus was in charge of the Crusade, not the entire fucking Imperium you mongoloid. A direct order from Big E is the highest form of authority there is.
>Emperor orders me one thing
>Horus orders me the exact fucking opposite
>Emperor's left hand man and one of his oldest comrades screaming at me to just obey what The Emperor said
>Guess i better obey Horus!
Seriously, the only retards bigger then Leman are the ones defending him.
>>
>>54953862
High use of greentext is a sign of autism. Opiniom discarded. Not an argument. You are wrong again.
>>
THIS IS WHY I CAN ONLY TRUST THE INQUISITION
>>
>>54953821
Then explain why the Custodes were saying the entire time to follow what the emperor said.
>>
>>54953797
Literally everyone, including the Chaos Gods, thought he was gonna join them, yet in the end they had to directly take him out because he was gonna undo all of their plans. When push came to shove, Lion was SUPER loyal.
>>
>>54953877
>literally admitting defeat
Thanks for the W yiff, stay mad lmao.
>>
>>54953883
Uh... because the custodes are incapable of critical thinking? Have you read any of the HH novels? They are literally robotic in their line of reasoning.
>>
File: C24jXVUXcAEP0LH.jpg (69KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
C24jXVUXcAEP0LH.jpg
69KB, 598x792px
>>54953917
>>
>>54953969
>Can't even begin to address my argument because it's literally the written truth that's not up for debate so he resorts to memes
why-cant-i-hold-all-these-Ws.jpg
>>
>>54954045
You were the one being retarded spouting 1d4chan memes or ignorant of the lore and the Emperor's decrees at Ullenor and Nikea so... not an argument.
>>
>>54954064
How are
>The Emperor giving Leman a DIRECT order and sending Valdor along with him to enforce it, both of which Leman ignored in favor of obeying the Arch-Traitor
>The Emperor intending for Magnus to sit on the Golden Throne but having to do so by himself, thus having to sit out the entire Heresy
>Leman losing a third of his Legion and a bunch of Custodes and Sisters only to bolster the enemy's ranks
>Leman ignoring Dorn's plea to stay and help only to get his ass kicked
memes? Please to enlighten me. Also, 1d4chan actually defends Leman, you fucking retard, you'd probably know that had you actually been there. Probably just a newshit who heard that all the kewl kids hate on it and decided to join in.
>>
>>54954097
Thanks for proving my point retard. Was blowing yourself the fuck out part of your plan?
>>
>>54954097
Nobody in the fluff, not even Thousand Sons members and the regret/anger shard of Magnus, blame the Space Wolves for what happened. You are victim blaming.
>>
File: composure.png (119KB, 392x366px) Image search: [Google]
composure.png
119KB, 392x366px
>>54954121
>muh 1d4chan is bullshit
>but it helps your argument, retard
>LELXD I TROLL UUUUU
>still doesn't even try to refute the truth that is my argument
Stay mad, stay furry, thanks for all the Ws.
>>
>>54954097
1. The Emperor placed Horus in charge. Cant debate that.
2. A third of his legion? Please, they decimated the 1ks and it wasnt even close. Space Wolf losses have been described as moderate in every instance while the Sons lost 9 out of 10 men.
3. What would staying on Terra accomplish? Russ did far more taking the fight to Horus then he would behind a wall, tying up men and disrupting Horus'plans. Also it was Russ' return to Terra that forced Horus to drop his shields allowing the Emperor to win.
>>
>>54954131
>nobody blames the Space Wolves
Except 1ksons who keep trying to annihilate them, but ok. Also, nobody in the fluff has the omniscient knowledge we do. And Space Yiffs are writer's pets who constantly get away with shit no one else could, is it a wonder no one would call them out?
>>
>>54954194
This guy is jell AF. Keep sippin'on that hatorade lmfao
>>
>>54953934
>telling an anon to unironically read the HH series
There's your problem. Does BL make any character ever not be retarded?
>>
>>54954192
>The Emperor placed Horus in charge.
Of the Crusade. NOT The Imperium. Unless you're gonna argue that Russ believed Horus outranked The Emperor, an argument i can't even begin to conceive someone might put forth.
>A third of his legion? Please, they decimated the 1ks and it wasnt even close.
The first wave got obliterated and Valdor had to pull his ass out of the fire.
>What would staying on Terra accomplish?
I can't believe there's someone asking me this.
>Russ did far more taking the fight to Horus then he would behind a wall, tying up men and disrupting Horus'plans.
Actually, that was Corrax, someone who's an actual expert at that sort of thing. Russ just got his ass kicked, it was Corvus who bought time with his expert hit-and-run tactics.
> Also it was Russ' return to Terra that forced Horus to drop his shields allowing the Emperor to win.
Wrong, it was primarily Guilliman.
>>
>>54954247
No. Their OC's are absolutely insufferable, while the established characters get fucked 9 out of 10 times. Black Library was a mistake.
>>
>>54954249
How can one anon be so consistantly wrong? You reallh need to lurk moar befor posting.
>>
>>54954211
I'm not the guy you're replying to but Jesus Christ you sound like a gigantic faggot. Please go and stay go.
>>
>>54954271
How about pointing out where i'm actually wrong, buddy?
>>
File: By your powers combined!.png (782KB, 677x901px) Image search: [Google]
By your powers combined!.png
782KB, 677x901px
>>54954194
>Except 1ksons who keep trying to annihilate them, but ok.

Magnus fused himself together but the shard of nobility, morality, and loyalty went missed. It found its way to Arvida who became Janus. Magnus goes to the siege of Terra to attempt to take it back but fails. Magnus now is an amoral monster consumed by revenge. No wonder he forgot that the Space Wolves were in the right.
>>
>>54954258
That's what irks me. It seems like they go out of their way to mess up the older better lore in exchange for their shit version.
>>
>>54954309
Lets of people who say that Wolves in the right.

-Regret Shard of Magnus
-Ahriman inner shard of regret.
-Cetias
-Khayon

Of all of them, Khayon's opinion matters the most because he is the most neutral.
>>
>>54954298
Been done several times already ITT and countless other times in these same threads you dumb faggot. You are obviously a manlet since you cannot learn.
>>
>>54951597
I thought we were all Omegon.
>>
File: 1492416108189.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1492416108189.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>54954345
>-Cetias
It's Ctesias.
>>
>>54954321
It's a bunch of brainlets, manchildren with daddy issues and self-hating geeks.
>>
>>54954373
Nothing has been done anywhere, you retards just cry ''m-muh memes!'' without citing anything, meanwhile the lore is on my side.
>>
>>54954413
Carnac has always struggled with such things.
>>
>>54954345
>ADB's fanfiction tier insert matters
>>
>>54954413
I say it as I heard it in the audiobook. Sue me.

I also pronounce Nurgle as NurGHOUL, Slaanesh as SLA'ANASH, and Tzeentch as ZINTCH. Guess where I got that from and win the 100 internet points.
>>
>>54954519
ADB is a chaos apologist you literal fucking retard. Its obvious you have no idea what is going on so just leave now.
>>
>>54954519
>Beat Ahriman to pulp after the Rubric. Was this close to stopping the Rubric.
>The only character who calls Ahriman on his bullshit to his face
>Broke his father and forced him to kneel before the Warmaster
>>
File: 1400021600562.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1400021600562.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>54952052
>The Woof method is pure. The Sons is not.
>>
>>54954563
>Nurgle as NurGHOUL, Slaanesh as SLA'ANASH, and Tzeentch as ZINTCH
Yet you seem to be spelling them just right. Retard.
>>
>>54954594
Do you honestly believe you're actually helping whenever you do this?
>>
>>54954594
>beat the greatest champion and talent of his own legion
>beat his own Primarch
Yup, stellar writing, no fanfiction-tier wank whatsoever.
>>
>>54954594
>his face

Forgot to add in Ahriman's nonexistent face. Khayon says that Ahriman face is gone. Replaced by a screaming void, and the fool insists that he is unmutated like the rest of the CSM. Ahriman the little naive fool....
>>
>>54954634
Only because people wouldn't understand otherwise.

>>54954640
Ahriman was physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted after the Rubric. He just went limp as Khayon beat him down. But Ahriman later did say that of all the Thousand Sons only Khayon is the closet to his power. Khayon disagrees though, thinks Ahriman is shittalking as usual.

>>beat his own Primarch

Khayon is a daemon master. Magnus is a daemon. All he has to do to break Magnus is say his true name. Or he can just use his daemon card deck to summon about 30 badass daemons to beat up Magnus.

>>54954638
Reciting the lore is helping people be more aware of it.
>>
>>54954624
Well the Woves are loyal and the Sons are not so...
>>
>>54952279
>I for one am glad the vaults of Beta-Garmon had been emptied and used on Prospero. The only mistake the Emperor made was not to have sent a joint force of Space Wolves, Death Guard and Dreadwing.

That would have been nice, then Death Guard and Dreadwing would have turned to the Space Wolves and we would have Isstvan III electric boogaloo and the end of the Wolves once and for all.
>>
File: Leman-Russ-cover.jpg (131KB, 650x822px) Image search: [Google]
Leman-Russ-cover.jpg
131KB, 650x822px
>>54954624
>not a single Space Woof was corrupted by the Fenrisian power
>The Grey Knight announced them to be pure

Eat your heart out.
>>
>>54954748
What? Then the wolves would just erase their legions with the Emperor's blessing like they did the 2nd and 11th.
>>
>>54954736
>But Ahriman later did say that of all the Thousand Sons only Khayon is the closet to his power
This means nothing. Ahriman beat Magistus Amon, who was absolute top tier, and absorbed his power. Ahriman is head, shoulders and waist above any chaos sorcerer.
>Khayon is a daemon master. Magnus is a daemon. All he has to do to break Magnus is say his true name. Or he can just use his daemon card deck to summon about 30 badass daemons to beat up Magnus.
Because Magnus, second strongest psyker in history, greatest sorcerer ever and Daemon Primarch can absolutely do nothing to counter this, right? Are you aware how retarded everything you say is. To say nothing that Khayon is literally ''nothing personell'' tier in both his personality and actions. I'm serious, this is the type of character you see in a bad anime.
>>
>>54953797
>Lion talked a good talk but never walked the walk.

How can someone fail at lore this badly? Not only is that the exact opposite of Lion's character, but you're using that phrase in reference to something Lion said while stabbing Curze in the chest and winning a battle. He was closer to killing a traitor Primarch when he said that than Russ ever got in his life.

Lion is renowned for just doing shit and never explaining himself. Most of his stories involve him enacting a plan and running into trouble because he didn't explain anything to everyone else.

His victory over Russ came about because he thought Russ's retarded plan was retarded and decided to do something else without telling Russ. And he was right to do so.

When he said victory is it's own reward, he was responding to Curze using his psychic powers to taunt Lion about the fact that his loyalty would go unrecognised. What you're doing is repeating the sentiments of a psychic traitor, which makes you not only wrong, but an actual heretic, and a possible furry to boot.
>>
Russ says he's the Emperor's executioner.
Fulgrim killed 2 primarchs. Or 1.

Russ says he knows how to party.
Fulgrim has several drugs and STDs anmed after him (I assume).

Russ losses out in bro-ness against a pretty white-haired boy with an art's degree.
>>
>>54954814
>You have heard me speak of Ahriman before. I know you know his name, from his many predations upon the Imperium. My brother, my naïve but most admirably honest brother, Ahzek Ahriman once told me that he alone among the Nine Legions stood above me in talent with the Art. It was typical of his habit for blending humility with arrogance, to say nothing of manipulation.

>I cannot speak for the veracity of his words. In the long years of my life, while almost all of my sorcerous rivals lie dead, a few of them came close to killing me. There are others whom I would never wish to face, and still others that carry reputations equal to, or greater than, mine.

Khayon also faced powerful sorcerers and defeated them. He was the chief assassin of Abaddon.

If anyone can take down Ahriman its Khayon.
>>
>>54954878
Yeah you are retarded and wrong in everything you said, dont know why i am ecen bothering to respond to you. Please got back to 1d4chan now you turbo nigger.
>>
>>54954878
Absolutely based, except
>victory is it's own reward
Kinda completely changed the meaning there.
>>
>>54954890
Sevatar and Kharn among many many others say that the Wolves are the executioners.
>>
>>54954923
Lol, finally completed that list of dogfucker arguing tactics
>e-everyone who criticizes my furry daddy is a 1k son or a dark angel
>f-facts are memes
>never cite anything because everything proves them wrong
>m-muh 1d4chan
>blatantly lying
Kill yourself you furry fuck, make the world a better place.
>>
>>54954890
Fulgrim is the most legit Primarch of all time.

There is no one that is more of a Primarch than Fulgrim, and a lot of people that are less of a Primarch than Fulgrim, and Russ is one of the latter kind of people. When he was loyal he was so loyal that the Emperor put his logo on him. When he turned traitor he was so traitor that the most vanilla Primarch nearly died of it.

Fulgrim is the patrician choice of Traitor Primarchs.
>>
>>54954913
>In time, my arm became what you see before you now, as I stand here chained to the wall. Witness the shining gold, etched with primitive cuneiform carvings that curse me for bringing my father Magnus to his knees. Witness the hand itself: how the gold still bears my fingerprints, yet the back of my hand bears that biomechanical slitted eye of gold-lidded, blood-filled glass. Witness the spurs of transmogrified ivory at my knuckles, hooked like vicious spines. I have killed with them, more than once.

And here is Khayon's mech-arm mutating to a daemonic-mech-arm with runes cursing him for what he had did it his father.

I mean we all know that Daemon Primarchs are jobbers. It doesn't matter how strong superman is, just one moment exposure to kryptonite and he falls to his knees. Daemons are like this when fighting sorcerers.

How long did it take for the Grey Knights to banish Magnus? A few minutes once his wards were taken down.

Khayon IS the daemon expert of the Black Legion. The Warmaster's assassin. Magnus has no chance.
>>
>>54954923
You really showed him.
>>
>>54954913
>Khayon also faced powerful sorcerers and defeated them
That means nothing. Amon was Magnus' adoptive father and, like, a top 5 of all time sorcerer, and Ahriman now has his power and knowledge in addition to his own. These ''powerful sorcerers'' Khayon took down could have easily been tier 2 or even 3. Those are still retardedly powerful and rare. Ahriman took down a tier 1 and became his own tier. And Khayon blatantly admits there are those he never wishes to face, while Ahriman wrecks anyone in his way.
>He was the chief assassin of Abaddon
He was one of like 5 people working for Abaddon at the time, big whoop.
>>
>>54954972
Keep digging that hole deeper lmao
>>
File: 1499285406563.jpg (220KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1499285406563.jpg
220KB, 1440x810px
>>54954923
>>54955077
>>
>>54955044
Ahriman was beaten by a thrown Thunderhammer to the side. Khayon never faced such an ignoble defeat.

>He was one of like 5 people working for Abaddon at the time, big whoop.

Actually, quite a bit more.

Each one had a role. Lyras was Abaddon's champion, Khayon was the Abaddon's assassin, Moriana was seer/speaker of the gods, etc.
>>
File: 1503160543900.jpg (55KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1503160543900.jpg
55KB, 400x303px
>>54954976
>>54954972
>>54954933
>>54954890
>>54954878
This poor bait
>>
File: a995213d825f54c2c64e068451aab6dc.jpg (422KB, 777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a995213d825f54c2c64e068451aab6dc.jpg
422KB, 777x1000px
>>54954976
This. Fulgrim will always be best boy
>>
>>54954978
>I mean we all know that Daemon Primarchs are jobbers.
That's an excuse to have them appear and not instantly win any campaign they're a part of, not to get their ass kicked by their own sons. This is super retarded. It's like a new-born bear cub beating it's father, should be unfathomable.
>It doesn't matter how strong superman is, just one moment exposure to kryptonite and he falls to his knees.
9/10 times he still wins the fight it's used in.
>Daemons are like this when fighting sorcerers.
Yes. Daemons. Not Daemon Primarch super-sorcerers.
>How long did it take for the Grey Knights to banish Magnus? A few minutes once his wards were taken down.
Exactly. He was able to make wards that were invincible and it took KHORNE for them to be broken. And this was three entire chapters attacking him, one specializes in fighting daemons, complete with blessed orbital bombardement. Hardly equal to one sorcerer who should be Magnus' absolute inferior in everything.
>Khayon IS the daemon expert of the Black Legion. The Warmaster's assassin.
Magnus IS the second greatest psyker of all time, a Primarch and the greatest sorcerer of all time. Everything Khayon knows should be a FRACTION of Magnus' knowledge, all the power he could muster a spark compared to a giant flame that is Magnus' might. It's impossibly retarded that Magnus someone renowned for his great intellect and hunger for knowledge, couldn't counter his vast inferior exploiting a very basic and obvious weakness.
>>
File: Untitled.png (127KB, 573x469px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
127KB, 573x469px
>>54955121
Low effort.
>>
Hey guys jus got here but i noticed
>164 replies
>33poster
How many of them are this Magnus apologist faggot >>54955167?
>>
>>54955185
I wasnt claiming you were samefagging you mouth bresthing mollusk. Christ you are retarded
>>
File: Draigo.png (1MB, 1271x841px) Image search: [Google]
Draigo.png
1MB, 1271x841px
>>54955167
>He was able to make wards that were invincible

The Blue Scribes did, not him.

And we all know what happened when a wardless daemon primarch faces a sorcerous warrior who excels in fighting and taming daemons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TUTJ0klnKk
>>
File: dx.gif (2MB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
dx.gif
2MB, 267x199px
>>54955234
>arguing that a Primarch losing to any astartes, especially his own, is retarded
>Magnus apologist
>>
File: at-least-you-tried.jpg (41KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
at-least-you-tried.jpg
41KB, 500x478px
>>54955248
>>
>>54954785
>Decimated wolves and exhausted Primarch against two fresh legions.
>Sisters of Silence can do shit against DeathGuard and Dreadwing.
>Seriously depleted custodians

Sure.
>>
>>54955261
hold on are you comparing Khayon and Draigo to argue that Khayon isn't a mary sue?
>>
File: 1471838163246.png (202KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
1471838163246.png
202KB, 585x560px
>>54955290
>deathwing is a legion
>>
>>54949321
Thats /pfg/
>>
Russ is a faggot who deserves anything that happens to him simply because he all the time pretends he is an honorable and noble warrior despite genociding and sucker punching endlessly. If he was upfront about his dickishness and didn't contradict what he said with his actions, then he'd be interesting. But because he wont shut up about MUH HONOR and gets a free pass for it despite how unhonorable and shitty he is, and STILL handed victories and wankery by GW, he and the wolves are shit.

t. Iron Warrior
>>
>>54955325
He said dreadwing. But yeah I think that idiot thinks the dreadwing is a part of the deathguard.
>>
>>54955405
Based traitor scum.

Sorry about your shitty dad. How can such a based Legion have such a shit Primarch is beyond me.
>>
>>54955471
This.

Also
>Pertard talking shit on based Russ
>>
>>54954976
Reeeeeee gimmie back my iron daddy
>>
>>54951505
You realize it's only a matter of time before he comes back to 40k and gives you and your whole legion the knot again.
>>
>>54955663
What is the knot?
>>
>>54955610
Even Perty in all his flaws is still better than Russ. Perty did the dirty work that made the SW 'victories' so easy. Real 'hard' coming in at the last moment when the enemy is starving and almost dead to perform a strike and claim victory.
>>
>>54955688
Wouldn't you like to know. ;^)
>>
>>54955700
This. Perty is a butthurt autist extraordinaire, but at the very least he can be sympathetic. Russ is just an arrogant bloodthirsty retard, and to top it all of he's a hypocrite.
>>
>>54955733
>riding your own battle-brothers turned into wolves into battle
This is some next level gay furry shit.
>>
>>54954298
Do you even read other posts, or is this another example of a retard hiding his stupidity behind "XDDDD Trolled you xaxaxaxa"?
>>
>>54955792
I do. It goes
>headcannon interpretation of events and character decisions
>outright denial of canon
>stupid meme spouting
>>
>>54955700
Wrong. Russ got all the dirty work. Read Prospero Burns. Russ had to out down 2 Primarchs before Pert was even discovered and had to be at Nikea with like 4 Great Companies of Wolves in case Magnus and his fools acted up when the Emperor made his ruling.
>>
>>54955814
I admit your trolling is improving Carnac, but you're still a fucking retard.
>>
>>54955973
This
>>
>>54955973
>getting called Carnac
Holy shit, i don't believe this. The memes have finally gone too far. How many people that weren't Carnac have i called Carnac, i wonder?
>>
>>54956021
Fuck off Carnac, everyone knows Magnus fucked up and Russ was in the right
>>
>>54956125
Nice try, Carnac, but you've already posted here.
>>54954594
>>54954736
>>54954913
>>54954978
I should know, since i'm the one arguing you.
>>
>>54956125
>Fuck off Carnac, everyone knows Magnus fucked up and Russ was in the right

Which is exactly what Carnac always says?
>>
>>54956196
>>54956176
Carnac is always arguing for Chaos you newfigs
>>
>>54956196
Let it go, this guy is probably a newfag retard who thinks it's cool to call anyone who disagrees with you ''Carnac'', he probably doesn't even know what Carnac posts look like.
>>
>>54956226
Wrong, you stupid newshit. Carnac wanks Chaos and Abaddon, but he HATES Primarchs, and shits on them every chance he gets. The only time he mentions Magnus is to wank Khayon, and by extension Abaddon, like in this thread.
>>
>>54956252
Whatever, like i care about that fagtron. Magnus still a shit.
>>
>>54956236
No, you are just Carnac playing at misdirection.
>>
>>54956306
If you knew anything about Carnac, you'd know he already posted in this thread, and you'd also know he'd never argue for Magnus. Then again, maybe YOU'RE Carnac.
>>
>>54956252
Well, he loves Russ, along with yiffs in general. I still remember how he would tout that quote where Russ says he could beat any other Primarch except Horus (or whatever it was), as though it actually meant something.
>>
>>54956297
t. Vulf ''Wolf'' Wolfsson
>>
>>54956323
If I am Carnac what does that make you? Double Carnac?
>>
>>54956343
Really? I didn't know that. I just know his from the impossible Emperor hate/Chaos wank. So you're telling me he's COMPLETE shit? Amazing.
>>
>>54956371
>loves Emperor and humanity
>hates Chaos
>doesn't shill garbage ''writing''
>is not a huge faggot
I'd be Reverse Carnac.
>>
>>54956343
Hes a chaosfag you fag. He hates the Emperors finest, the Vlka Fenryka
>>
>>54956399
>I'd be Reverse Carnac.
That's what the real Carnac would wants us to believe.
>>
File: 99560101444_RobouteGuilliman04.jpg (77KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
99560101444_RobouteGuilliman04.jpg
77KB, 920x950px
>>54956400
Funny way of spelling Ultramarines.
>>
>>54956433
VANILLA MARINES ASSEMBLE. FORM OF ULTRAMARINE. FORM OF DARK ANGEL
>>
>>54956400
Unironically the worst loyalists. Literally everyone is better then them.
>Blood Angels
Most Celebrated and revered
Best Primarch
Defended Terra
>Imperial Fists
Most loyal and reliable
Same goes for their Primarch
Defended Terra
>White Scars
Very reliable, most cunning and no-nonsense
Same goes for their Primarch
Defended Terra
>Raven Guard
Great specialists in unortodox fighting, also very reliable
Criminally underrated Primarch
Helped defend Terra by buying time
>Dark Angels
One of the strongest Legions
Primarch was the best war leader among his brothers
loyal as fuck
>Salamanders
Biggest bros
expert craftsmen
Nicest Primarch
>Ultramarines
GREATEST OF THEM ALL
Primarch literally saved Imperium after the heresy

Literally everyone is better then them.
>>
>>54956426
Primarch would never say he loves The Emperor, not even to deceive someone.
>>
>>54956426
>>54956655
Shit, i meant Carnac.
>>
>>54956655
>>54956672
Freudian slip much?
>>
>>54956602
>White Scars
>Reliable

Remember when the Emperor told Malcador that Russ was the truest and could always be trusted and to watch Khan more closely than the traitors? Also Blood Angels are ass, idg the hype about those shitters
>>
>>54949218
why does he have a dead baby fenrisian wolf on his crotch?
>>
File: 1361191475507.jpg (790KB, 1500x1817px) Image search: [Google]
1361191475507.jpg
790KB, 1500x1817px
>>54949218
This is Fulgrim. Happiest and most successful son of the Emperor.
>>
>>54956785

Khan didn't pick a side until much later in the war, and Russ always fought with the intention of protecting the Emperor. The Emperor wasn't wrong.
>>
File: 1495586343025.png (455KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495586343025.png
455KB, 600x450px
>>54949218
You spelled Guilliman wrong.
>>
>>54956602
Essentially the best primarchs/legions are the ones actually at Terra when it mattered.
>>
>>54958982
Indeed.
>>
>>54956785
>idg the hype about those shitters
Same can be said about everything spess wolves.
>>
>>54949504
>1ks were pretty insignificant

Calling an entire legion "insignificant" is dumb. Especially when Magnus is the only one that can take the Emperor's place on the Golden Throne. That could have been his punishment.

>SW swatteted them aside easily

Then why did they need help from the Custodes and Silent Sisters?
>>
>>54959639
Custodes to carry the ale and the Sisters for when they need wenches after the battle.
>>
>>54949218
I got nothing. Carry on.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.