[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am getting back into Warhammer 40K and I ordered some Blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: angeldustpcp.jpg (59KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
angeldustpcp.jpg
59KB, 720x405px
So I am getting back into Warhammer 40K and I ordered some Blood Angels and I am getting hyped to start painting again. However I had some other players here tell me Blood Angel players are dicks and are hated. Is this true? Is it because the vampire thing only attracts edgy autists in all black pretending to be pretentious vampire fags?
I played Vampire Counts in Warhammer fantasy and it was my favorite army to play and paint and this is the closest I feel like I can get to that in 40K. Did I fuck up and I going to be an asshole now?
>>
>>54945103
>However I had some other players here tell me Blood Angel players are dicks and are hated.

This is literally not even a thing nor has it ever been a thing.
>>
>>54945121
So basically just assholes at my LGS that have something against this Chapter and they are projecting that on the player.
>>
>>54945145
Yeah this isn't even a meme or anything. Probably has something to do with their own player group.

40k players can get really tribalistic for whatever reason. Especially when it comes to space marine chapters and legions. Don't worry about that stuff, just collect what resonates with you and go wild! It's really enjoyable if you connect with your army in both lore and aesthetics.
>>
>>54945103
As a Black Templar player I would vote to purge you, but it's fine I guess
>>
>>54945121

It was a thing. Once. Years and years ago in an Edition long since forgotten by most Blood Angels were THE asshat cheeselord waacfag faction that nobody could beat. At least where I lived.
>>
>>54945103
Bangles are fine. They're vampire marines and that's about it. Kinda edgy/emo but not really compared to other shit in 40k.
>>
Problem with this hobby and many other hobbies is that it's full of assholes everywhere

Just play what you want, you can't control how people react to stuff anyway
>>
>>54945145

Play any chapter you want dawg, fuck the haters.

There's an Ultramarine guy at my FLGS who gets shit on constantly for his faction choice until he starts winning.

t. Dark Angels shill
>>
>>54945103
Not uncommon, BA were a moderately high competitive army in 7th and some people still have salt.
>>
>>54949638
That was Flesh Tearers.
>>
>>54949638
>>54949776
FTs were only "OP" in the fact you could use their FOC to spam drop pods for other Imperials to then use. They were hardly OP on their own.
>>
>>54949776

>>54949801
Either way, most of the "You get your own codex" marines were annoying
>>
>>54947678
As a Grey Knight plyer I find your chapter to be gay nd useless, but it's fine I guess.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.