[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EDH/Commander General /edhg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 60

File: skyfire.jpg (82KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
skyfire.jpg
82KB, 312x445px
"Legend with No Name" Edition

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Horrible place with primers, access at your own risk.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

CARD SEARCH

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
http://magiccards.info/

Thread Question:
What's your favorite Kamigawa Legendary?
>>
File: Reki, History Of Kamigawa.jpg (78KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Reki, History Of Kamigawa.jpg
78KB, 312x445px
>>54929719
Reki, History of Kamigawa.

The only EDH deck I can play against almost anything and not get pissed off.
>>
File: Michiko.konda.jpg (69KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Michiko.konda.jpg
69KB, 312x445px
>>54929719
>thread question
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/surrak-rug-goodstuff/

Suggestions to improve this or spicy tech that could be fun in it? It used to be an Intet deck that tried to cheat big creatures and spells into play, but I could almost never make good use of Intet's ability, so I changed it into something more direct and consistent
>>
>>>54929678
red has a good amount of arcane spells tho. and taurean mauler is the shit in edh.

plus stealing things gives you value while blowing things up is only disruption.

the black/green/blue kirin are worse than either red or white though.
>>
>>54929821
Stealing things only gives you value if you value if you can make them into value. It requires setup to profit off it.

Blowing things up is always blowing things up.
>>
File: Masako.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Masako.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
>>54929780
Mah nigga.
2nd place is pic related.
>>
>>54929918
yeah white is probably the best but red is a close second. also they are all terrible.
>>
Dont have a list on tapped out but its basically Kamigawa block commander
36 Mountains
Sol Ring, Darksteel Ingot, Red Mana Rocks.
Phyrexian, Ashnods, and Dementia Altar
Kamigawa block spirits exclusively, only non Kami block card is Malignus and the artifacts oh and that enchantment that gives all creatures haste too
>>
>>54929719
>What's your favorite Kamigawa Legendary?
G O D O
O
D
O

>deck started as a pile of shitty artifacts
>build it up over time, buy those money cards
>can currently hold its own against some T2/T1 decks

They will bury me with this deck. I love this thing
>>
File: Image.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
claimed
>>
>>54929719
Shirei boiii, recurring dorks for days.
>>
File: Sensei Golden-Tail.jpg (28KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Sensei Golden-Tail.jpg
28KB, 223x310px
>>54929719
My very own samurai army.
>>
Who is the best other Partner for a xyz/Sidar Hatebears build
>>
File: Patron.jpg (72KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
Patron.jpg
72KB, 620x458px
This nigga right here
>>
>>54930202
Tymna easy
>>
>>54930202
Tymna. Good colors, low cost, draws you cards as early as the turn she comes down.
>>
File: 1503010359385.png (215KB, 322x450px) Image search: [Google]
1503010359385.png
215KB, 322x450px
Best waifu coming through
>>
File: Image (21).jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (21).jpg
33KB, 223x310px
>>54929719
[A SOUL CAN'T BE CUT]
>>
>>54930331
>betty white is ubr
I can see it
>>
>>54929821
I run the Kirin in monogreen legends. Nice to have a flyer and the lifegain surprisingly not awful. At least you can't fuck yourself the way you can with the white Kirin.
>>
>>54929719
Haha, OP, you seemed to have forgotten the Discord info. Here it is:

/tg/ EDH General Discord
https://discord.gg/UE9Vqzu

Don't beat yourself up about it though. Just try to be less forgetful next time.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mister-janks-artifact-emporium/

Built a silly deck that I think might have a chance of working. R8, h8, appreci8, give me tips, even if those tips are "lol kys fag desu senpai".
>>
File: _20170817_231614.jpg (900KB, 1639x2361px) Image search: [Google]
_20170817_231614.jpg
900KB, 1639x2361px
>>54929719
>What's your favorite Kamigawa legendary?
I'm a bit biased toward this guy since he's helming my longest running deck. Other than him though, probably Hidetsugu.
>>
>>54930847
Seems pretty fun for a non-combo list. Why Argent Sphinx over AEtherling, though?
>>
>>54930887
Artifact theming, built it on Cockatrice where cost was no item. Aetherling is pretty much a direct upgrade, you're right.
>>
>>54930944
That's fair. If this whole Quicksilver Elemental thing ends up being true, I may switch to a list more like yours. So glad I didn't order anything for it yet.
>>
>>54930944
>cost was no item
I was wondering what the dual lands and shit loads of super expensive staples were doing next to Etherium-horn Sorcerer and Skill Borrower.
You have a lot of graveyard exile, so a few of them might overlap and you end up with dead cards in hand.
And your only source of haste is lightning greaves, something I'd try to improve on in a deck with a lot of tap activated abilities.

>>54930997
True how? I'm not entirely clear on it myself but from what I can tell if you play Quicksilver Elemental normally and use it to copy Mairsil then there's no restrictions. Still can't tell what would happen if he uses the ability on himself since that "you may active each of THOSE abilities only once each turn" clause.
>>
File: tommorrow.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
tommorrow.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
I'm planning on getting a Japanese foil when I go to Japan next year
>>
>>54931106
When he was spoiled, the judge consensus seemed to be that because the restrictions weren't part and parcel of the activated abilities, they wouldn't be copied if you imprinted QE on Mairsil.

Now https://twitter.com/EliShffrn/status/897894399329222656 is saying otherwise, citing no source other than "I asked around."
>>
File: 1489805309848.jpg (376KB, 1008x753px) Image search: [Google]
1489805309848.jpg
376KB, 1008x753px
So how did the last time you played Commander go?

>Local LGS doesn't really do any competitive EDH stuff, it's just wait for 4 dudes to show up and grab a table and play until closing
>Get there earlyish, sit at the almost empty table with a dude playing NuOdric who I've played with there before
>Waiting for more dudes to show up, this guy in his 40s shows up with a Nicol Bolas deck with a mishmash of both old revised-era cards and some stuff from Amonkhet/Kaladesh and we're chatting it up.
>Things are fine as we talk the new precons until the 4th dude shows up
>He's got a fedora on, has this super-annoying french accent (Might have been french-canadian, IDK), and pulls out a waifu playmat
>Is loud as fuck in a room that's already loud as fuck, and because he's shouting his spit is flying onto people's cards
>Pulls out an Unesh deck that he describes as "semi competitive" (We would learn later in the night that he built it from looking at two decklists for it)
>Also he takes forever deciding what to play, what to search for, or doing anything honestly. His turns took as long as everyone elses combined
>Wins by fact-or-fictioning his way into lab man with cheap as fuck sphinxes
>Decide to change from the Saskia deck I was still trying to figure out to Kruphix
>Fedoralord switches to Kaalia
>>
File: 1489808289365.jpg (170KB, 1323x983px) Image search: [Google]
1489808289365.jpg
170KB, 1323x983px
>>54931178
>Second game goes slowly for everyone until Nicol Bolas player puts down Storm Cauldron (I asked him after that game why he's playing it in that deck and he said the reasoning's to slow down the game for everyone else so he could build up his combo pieces)
>Kaalia plays Armageddon the turn afterwards
>Proceeds to beat everyone up with a Iona and a Razaketh because no one can do shit to him
>He goes back to Unesh after that game, I stick with Kruphix since I did nothing that game
>Needless to say, there was a silent agreement to team up against Fedoralord the next game
>By turn 5 I have Sphinx's Tutelage, Temple Bell, and Monastery Siege out, and Fedora Lord's milling at least 6 cards a turn
>Mill his Lab Man, Cyclonic Rift, Top, and a few other goodstuffs
>Odric dude is bashing him in with Avacyn
>Nicol Bolas player is just kinda there, honestly
>Eventually I get out both Ebony Owl Netsuke and Iron Maiden, and it becomes Fedora Lord's turn.
>The two artifacts knock him down to 1 life
>By this turn he's shitting out mana with two Caged Suns (One from Copy Artifact),
>Plays Venser's Journal, then Time Stretch and some other Sphinxes, then hits me for near-lethal
>First extra turn he plays Temporal Mastery, then beats me for lethal and the Odric dude down

At that point no one else at the board had any answers to it, and the other two players just scooped. The Kaalia game actually had a 5th player but he did so little that he scooped mid-game and joined a 3-man group that was setting up, and honestly I don't blame him. Was a pretty shitty night altogether.
>>
>>54931167
>citing no source
https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Eli_Shiffrin

This motherfucker is the source, anon.
>>
>>54931251
Then he needs to get his ass in gear and put it in the rules. I'm tired of him and Tabak thinking Twitter is a proper way to set game rules and rulings. It's fine for talking about them, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna scroll through their tweets trying to figure out how their damn game works.
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
>>54929719
>thread question
pic

Been playing a bunch of weird shit online, Unesh sphinx tribal is great though. 10/10 would recommend
>>
>>54931189
>Not having a "semi-competitive" deck yourself
I get that some groups and spots have only a casual scene but sometimes you need a "break glass in case of degeneracy" deck to put cEDH shitters in their place.
>>
File: austerecommand.jpg (36KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
austerecommand.jpg
36KB, 265x370px
>Pulled this from an Amonkhet fatpack

Into the Marath deck it goes and into the Narset deck the old one goes.

I'd love to get all the Masterpieces that are "EDH staples" but fuck man most are expensive.
>>
>>54931560
>opened 100 packs, both AMK and HOD
>only noteworthy card was a foil Scarab God
Never buying packs again.
>>
i want to buy the dragon deck but i only have about 15€ to fix it, what cards should i buy with it?
>>
>>54931178
>Meren vs Tasigur vs Narset (pillowfort) vs Inalla
>Narset got heavy pillow forts, but continued to get nuked by Bane of Progresses.
>Inalla mostly durdled but got to cast Cruel Ultimatum way too many times, usually targeting the Tasigur player.
>Tasigur mostly tried to keep Meren and Inalla in check with Scavenging Ooze recurred multiple times to eat Inalla's spells and Meren's creatures.
>Meren player ate a fuck ton of removal and ended up with a commander tax of like 10.
Nobody actually lost after over two hours, so we just ended it to get food or go home.
>>
>>54931662
Ally checklands and some signets.
>>
>>54931662
Ally check lands like >>54931683 mentioned or the battle for Zendikar dual lands because they can be fetched with Farseek and the forest ones can be fetched with Nature's Lore.

Signets also work.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
This wonky gob keeps winning me games.
>>
>>54931761
Just from having him around a few times during Zada games, I know in my heart he's a better commander than she is. It pains me a little.
>>
File: 139964_200w (1).jpg (26KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
139964_200w (1).jpg
26KB, 200x285px
>>54931846
hes not even my commander, but he should be, the deck revolves around finding him, but Wort has to provide the green mana.

What does everyone think of Izzet Chemister

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/goblin-parade-1/
>>
>>54931846
for goblin tribal? yes kronko is better. for storm? zada is the best time had in mono red
>>
>>54931683
>>54931751
Thanks
>>
>>54931514
>break glass in case of degeneracy

That's exactly what I call it. I have a Brago deck assembled JUST so when degenerates come in I can lock them down.
>>
>>54931658
Dude, I was burned so bad by EMN I haven't bought a pack since.
>>
How do you guys think this year's legendaries will do in your 99?
Can you see yourself running any of the Eminence legends in your decks?
Besides the Taigims and Cats I can't see the rest getting any play.
>>
File: Balan-Wandering-Knight[1].jpg (25KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
Balan-Wandering-Knight[1].jpg
25KB, 265x370px
>>54932234
My favorite deck is Boros.dec/Legendary tribal, so this guy will absolutely be slotted in.
>>
>tfw arms race started at LGS
>cant/dont really want to keep up
>games end turn 5/6 or the table gets staxed out nearly every game
Worst part is the race was started by someone who doesnt even play there anymore. Now everyones decks are powering up for an upcoming league season and its getting nearly impossible to win or even enjoy a game since people are tuning decks to get past league anti infinite combo rules
List of insane commanders include
>Arcum Daggson every fast mana card ever printed and the usual busted stuff, league rules only stop triggers so combos that just win like Lab Man get around it
>Azami hyper tuned Lab Man deck
>Tuned Grixis Marchesa
>Tuned Kaalia of the Vast
>Tuned Brago
>Locust God
There are some casual decks roaming around still but they are quickly becoming the exception to the rule
>>
>>54931560
I just found out today that I have two of those (the Time Spiral ones, not the Masterpiece obviously). I was surprised and pleased. Into the deck it goes!
>>
>>54932276
The Lorwyn ones you mean?
>>
>>54932287
Yeah I was mixed up. They're in a Time Spiral rebels deck I found in my box of old decks.
>>
>>54932276
Austere Command is great in just about any deck with white and is the second best command in my opinion.
>>
>>54932338
One is going in a Zedruu jank deck I'm planning, alongside my other lovely old jank-goodstuff like Teferi's Puzzle Box and an Academy Ruins to make sure nobody removes it.

The goal? Punish anyone who's playing an expensive deck in casual EDH.
>>
>>54931189
Christ that is seriously bad, thank God somehow I've avoided those people. Got more stories?

Do you think vamps are good? I don't have a large budget, but I do want a chance to win
>>
>>54931189
This is why you always have an infinite combo in your deck as a "big red button" option. and a way to tutor for the pieces.
>>
>>54931514
>>54932184
>Hey guys, I'm from scrubville, but I carry around an assortment of 100 cards that can beat any competitive deck I never play with and it makes me feel safe
Isn't that adorable
>>
>>54931189
What does an Unesh sphinx deck even look like?
In theory, it sounds really janky and slow.
>>
>>54932550
>targeted removal and counterspells.dec
I never said you had to win.
You just need to make sure that dude loses.
>>
>>54932550
There's a guy at my LGS who does this, in a sense. He fashions himself the gatekeeper of asshole decks and plays a Chaos/'Wheel deck, the sole purpose of which is to prevent anyone from ever comboing off no matter how long the game goes.
>>
>>54932550
>buttblasted degenerate that can't stand not pubstomping

Sorry you can't substitute mtg for actual friends
>>
File: 1502433408836.jpg (93KB, 849x497px) Image search: [Google]
1502433408836.jpg
93KB, 849x497px
>>54932671
If only there was a commander that could safely store your combo pieces in a place where only a select few spells could ever reach them.
>>
>>54932698
The art is incredible, you can't tell if it's an effeminate ugly man or an ugly woman.
>>
>>54932632
Passive-aggressive autism is alright I guess, but REEEE-ing in his face usually gets the job done

>>54932671
>gatekeeper of asshole
A title I can get behind

>>54932681
(You)
>>
>>54932709
>ugly
The angle and lighting make his already sunken features appear intensely grave. In a normal situation I doubt anyone would call him ugly, he may not be Brad Pitt but he has a certain glamour around him that comes with the air of being King Shit.

>>54932729
>Passive-aggressive autism is alright I guess, but REEEE-ing in his face usually gets the job done
So you're saying that no matter how you settle the situation you're duty bound to be autistic about it?
If someone sits down at your table with a deck that equates to Legacy when the rest of your table is barely playing modern then they paint a target on their head.
If you go through several games and no one is able to beat them yet then you could see if anyone at the table has other decks they'd like to break out, maybe even have him switch to someone else's deck.
If that person isn't a total faggot then they'd either agree or simply stop playing.

I've played my share of games with older gentlemen who run the either run of the mill big creatures and bombs to the absolute jankiest shit to ever greet my eyes, they aren't particularly competitive and really enjoy playing for the nostalgia/socializing aspects of the game.
I've also played my share of games with spergs who run every tutor possible and are clearly masturbating under the table to the thought of stomping casuals.
Playing against either of them can be enjoyable in it's own rights but you need the decks for them.
Constructing decks regardless of budget is really half the fun of Magic for some people, so having a ~$50 deck on the side packed with hate spells that you could throw together from your collection isn't all that hard to do.
Having things like Statis/Owl is fine in some groups but if no one at the table has anything to deal with Kaalia then it's basically game. Decks like that really peter out as long as you stop the bitch from swinging.
Siding in cards to deal with bullshit is also perfectly fine.
>>
>>54931178
>at lgs
>they give out random old promos to anyone playing magic
>decide to have a 1v1 commander game with my friend
>playing Anafenza the Foremost
>he's playing Niv Mizzet Dracogenius
>go fast out of the gate
>get out a Nissa voice of zendikar
>wearing him down slowly
>he brings out Niv
>can't attack without opening myself to being free cards for him
>pop nissa's -7
>cathar's crusade, thalia's lancers, sigarda herons grace
>the 0/1 plants from nissa were getting bigger
>he plays ulamog ceaseless hunger
>he also plays fraying sanity but I wasn't putting anything in the graveyard anyway
>draw into razaketh and tutor for decend upon the sinful
>tapped out, ready to exile his ulamog next turn
>he plays startled awake and manages to copy it three times
>mill 52
>fraying sanity makes it 104

I wasn't even mad, I got out fucking skilled
>>
File: Image (30).jpg (35KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (30).jpg
35KB, 223x310px
>>54929719
For when you need to take the game hostage.
>>
File: Isamaru.jpg (32KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
Isamaru.jpg
32KB, 600x523px
>>54929719
>>
>>54933039
His time is up.
The age of Catgo is upon us.
Long live our furry overlords.
>>
Any recommendations for this deck? http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ghave-guru-of-value-1/
>>
>>54931178
fun times with medium power level decks trying to not die to full-powered prossh
until a fucking idiot came in with daretti full blown stax and began talking shit about us because he "could hard lock us out of the game turn 1"

i couldnt care less about being locked out, but why be such a fucking faggot about it, is beyond me and everyone else at the table
>>
>>54932272
>guy
Someone tell him
>>
>>54933128
If you can't make your dick bigger, just make other dicks smaller.
>>
>>54932698
Eldrazi Processors send their regards
>>
File: unf.jpg (4KB, 217x248px) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
4KB, 217x248px
>>54933137
>>
>>54933137
Women are so highly represented in MtG I'm starting to get hives.
Wish they'd just push out a Matriarchy plane already with like 30% males all of which are strictly inferior or exist solely to synergize with their better halves.
>>
>>54933588
maybe we will get 8ft tall amazon waifus for snu snu in ixalan
>>
File: Tee he.png (388KB, 565x718px) Image search: [Google]
Tee he.png
388KB, 565x718px
>>54933339
>tfw putting in almost all non-cast processors in Scarab god, together with DEN
It's gonna be so slow, but it's gonna be fun
>>
>>54933588
>Women are so highly represented in MtG I'm starting to get hives.
>Women, who make up 50%-51% of humanity, show up often

Wow, who'd have thought?
>>
>>54934027
And make up how many % of mtg players?
>>
File: 1494999959726.png (845KB, 750x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1494999959726.png
845KB, 750x1056px
>>54931178
>Out of town
>decide the check the LGS
>they're having a Pauper tournament
>play some EDH with the local players
>everyone was nice
>good trades all around

It was great. Gonna start brewing some Pauper decks now.
>>
>>54934039
Myself%.
>>
>>54934039
Your mom.
>>
>>54934039
I don't think having 90% of the creatures be sweaty and fat neckbeards would be a wise selling choice
>>
>>54934109
Pauper is actually really fun and most games are a lot quicker than standard.
I wish we had general MtG thread since Modern is nothing but >implications and Standard is slow as hell, EDH is so far off topic all the time we might as well combine the lore threads into here.
>>
>>54934485
>EDH is so far off topic all the time

What's your favorite kind of dog?
>>
>>54930181
Does giving bushido stack?
>>
>>54934545
Yes.
>>
File: 277.jpg (65KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
277.jpg
65KB, 312x445px
>>54934526
>>
>>54934526
ur mother
>>
File: endbringer.png (311KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
endbringer.png
311KB, 375x523px
Quick, post OC to counter the shitposting!
>>
File: 1502494483474.png (554KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502494483474.png
554KB, 400x600px
>>54934631
Into the cage you go
>>
>>54934485
>since Modern is nothing but >implications

Modern general is nothing but bitching and whining about Eldrazi Tron and "If it beats me it should be banned"
>>
File: 1502569517574.jpg (15KB, 494x844px) Image search: [Google]
1502569517574.jpg
15KB, 494x844px
>>54934631
>>
>>54934631
Man, how do we make this fucking shit commander work?
>>
File: put her in the cage.png (97KB, 241x185px) Image search: [Google]
put her in the cage.png
97KB, 241x185px
>>54934738
>>54934738
>>
>>54932698
>>54934696
>>54934721
Whenever I see Mairsil all I can think of is
>Bullet With Butterfly Wings intensifies
>>
>>54934738
We tell the people making the rules to get their shit together.
>>
File: 1489755176314.jpg (238KB, 1319x977px) Image search: [Google]
1489755176314.jpg
238KB, 1319x977px
>>54931514
The closest thing I have to a Semi-Competitive deck is Yidris wheels, and I didn't bring him this week. Plus I was confident I could mill him out with Sphinx's Tutelage since he had no graveyard recursion as far as I could tell

>>54932421
No more stories about him since that's the first time I met the dude, but I forgot to mention that he would refer to everyone as "chief" and never their name, even people at other tables who we weren't playing with.

>>54932558
It played slow until he managed to get out either Caged Sun, Sapphire Medallion, Khefet's Monument, or Urza's Incubator, which is when things really started to speed up. The Fact or Fictioning per ETB really helped him out honestly.
>>
File: 066-1.jpg (22KB, 599x521px) Image search: [Google]
066-1.jpg
22KB, 599x521px
>>54931662
>buy some stationary
>buy some data
>get online
>apply for a job
>???
>get more then 15 europoors te spend
>>
>>54934696
>>54934721
>>54934777
“I am the Bone of my Jank
Artifacts are my Body and Creatures are my Blood.
I have caged over a Thousand jank cards,
Unknown to the Graveyard,
Nor known to the Battlefield.
Have regenerated from damage to cage many jank cards
Yet that Cage will never hold Anything.
So, as I Pray--
Unlimited Jank Works”
>>
File: 1502939248922.png (204KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502939248922.png
204KB, 400x200px
>>54935078
CAVEA VULT
>>
>>54931888
Running it in izzet spellslinger and Mairsil, probs.
>>
How does one build Norin the wary?
>>
>>54935261
Impact Tremors.
>>
>>54935269
PREPARE TO LOSE, SCRUBS!
>>
>>54935078
>being such a huge weeb that you have an entire weebshit speech memorized
>>
>>54935261
basically every enter the battlefield trigger you can manage
Confusion in the ranks, outpost siege, purph, hamletback goliath
>>
>>54935414
It's really not a hard one to remember since it's been meme'd to death, anon.
>>
What's the best sorcery speed sac outlet?
>>
>>54935414
Had to look it up to re-meme it, sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>54935494
why would you want sorcery?
>>
>>54935514
This. Any sorcery speed outlet you can find is strictly worse than instant speed outlets.
>>
Did As Foretold spike the prices of the Time Spiral suspend cycle?
>>
>>54935514
I'm building Sek'kuar and with instant speed ones, I rarely end up using them precombat.

And since I want to sac stuff precombat to get value from my hastey guys (this is a turn things sideways deck, not Blood Artist), I figured I should at least run effects that are strong enough to require the drawback.

Don't worry, I'm still running Goblin Bombardment, Phyrexian Altar and stuff, I just want more ideas.
>>
File: IMG_1889.jpg (79KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.jpg
79KB, 312x445px
>>54935564
Well that is simply not true. And there are other scenarios than discard too.
>>
>>54931178
It went pretty well, I managed to lock a guy out of combat by continually hitting him with Blinding Angel
>>
>>54931178
>Erebos guy opens five mana rocks and combos with Paradox Engine
>three games in a row
>one of those games I drew nothing but Forests
Hopefully tonight I can conspire at least one spell before dying to Mike 'n' Trike
>>
>>54935269
>>54935416
Thanks
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/fuck-hufflepuff/

Been working on my Hapatra deck, been good but it feels lackluster. Maybe it's too reliant on the druid/spike combo. Any thoughts /tg/?
>>
Do you think Ramos will end up a high aggro commander? I want to make my gay kings deck 5 colors so don't want a commander that people will hate on immedietly. Any suggestions?
>>
Since I don't yet have a phasing commander (not one with phasing, but one that gives phasing), I'm thinking I'll do a suspend deck. I've always liked both mechanics, but phasing just doesn't have enough support yet. I'm guessing the go-to would be Jhoira since she's the only legend that gives suspend to my knowledge. Any suggestions so I can keep it away from "suspend Eldrazi and draw all of the hate" that the typical Jhoira deck is?
>>
>>54935732
Ramos is a little like Mairsil in that he has a high potential but has to go through janky solutions to reach it. As 5C commanders go I doubt he'll be hated out TOO badly.
>>
>>54935750
Don't run anything over 6 cmc that doesn't already have suspend?
>>
File: 95[1].jpg (77KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
95[1].jpg
77KB, 312x445px
>>54935750
This guy technically gives phasing.
>>
File: 45.jpg (67KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
67KB, 312x445px
>>54935721
Hapatra suffers from the Tiny Leaders syndrome.
She has great early game but her ability to curve out relies entirely on your deck as she really starts to peter out once flying shit starts to hit the board, or you get wrathed and have to start all over again.

On a side note why the fuck is Seshiro almost worth $10?
>>
>>54935750
Suspend Eldrazi and draw all of the hate.
You're going to get focused on as though you were degenerate, so you might as well be degenerate.
>>
>>54935750
I've toyed with the idea of Jhoira Chaos (Fuck up the board with Warp World/Thieves Auction out of suspend then your good stuff arrives) or Jhoira Control (High curve, lots of instants, use Jhoira's ability to save your mana for your last opponent's EoT and then just suspend at 2 per card whatever you can with whatever you didn't need for counters.
>>
>>54935799
I actually forgot about him, but I meant more along the lines of being able to phase out my opponent's stuff. I'd really like a new UW Teferi who could do that.
>>
>>54935826
Tribal stuff for every tribe got printed. Snakes always needed a little push. They got their UG commander. Now they got more.
>>
>>54935838
I don't really like Eldrazi that much, and my playgroup doesn't really mind Jhoira (yet). We've all been working on new decks and odd like to have something else to play besides Inalla at any given time. To put some perspective on it, my group consists of Animar, Marduchesa, and Gitrog at the moment.
>>
File: hermitdruid.png (311KB, 815x553px) Image search: [Google]
hermitdruid.png
311KB, 815x553px
Are there any budgety decks that can manage really fast lethals on dudes? Or at the very least, keep them heavily disrupted until I can fuck them up?

I'm currently running Skithiryx as my "fuck this guy" deck. It typically does a turn 5 lethal, sometimes turn 6 or 4. Sadly it has virtually no meaningful early interaction being in mono-B (except for pic relateD), so it doesn't necessarily deal with tryhard as well as something with blue counterspell autism does.

I was wondering if there was something else I could build to replace it as my tryhard hate deck and free the black goodstuff cards for something else. I guess Edric is one option but meh

>>54931178
It honestly doesn't seem like he did anything that bad in either game, besides being a gross and slow-playing fucker. None of the shit he did in either game sounds that bad, sounds more like your group just sucks ass at EDH
>>
>>54935914
You can run Withering Boon for the sweet black counterspell action.
>>
File: nath_of_the_gilt-leaf.jpg (44KB, 234x320px) Image search: [Google]
nath_of_the_gilt-leaf.jpg
44KB, 234x320px
>>54935598
This guy with Nath on board gave me PTSD, I mean yeah, it's baby's first hand rape combo but still.
>>
>>54935826
Snek papa is old and got printed only once.
>>
>>54935964
just because it's an off-color counterspell doesn't mean it's a good spell

i might start running tons of hand-disruption in skithiryx though, which is something that a lot of tryhard decks are vulnerable to, but a lot of the good hand disruption costs dosh and i very rarely play against tryhards so eh not sure about that. plus i'd be openly announcing myself as a big griefer
>>
>>54935996
Withering Boon is a great spell, don't be a loser.
>>
>>54936038
It's not.
>>
>>54936095
t. bad player who sux @ edh
>>
>>54936115
Just because the blue players bullied you doesn't mean that it's not shit.
>>
>>54935750
Jhoira UR fatties and extra turns is pretty fun and fair
>>
>>54936115
Is Essence Scatter a good card too?
What about Doom Blade? Is that part of your super secret tech?
>>
>>54936180
Essence Scatter is in creature-heavy metas and Doomblade is if no one else is playing black.
>>
File: 72.jpg (69KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
72.jpg
69KB, 312x445px
>>54936095
You're right, it's not. But this is.
>>
>>54932273
That's the worst. I worry about building an ultra-turbo deck like that because I think my group would just hate me instead of building to catch up
>>
>>54935826
The solution is just play a bit more GB goodstuff. I think there's a lot of "trap" cards that Hapatra players sometimes run to synergize with her that are a lot worse in practice than they seem on paper. For example, Skinrender, Quillspike combo, and Channeler Initiate.
>>
File: images-24.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images-24.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Anyone else excited for dinosaur tribal?
>>
>>54935732
I think so because all I can see is X color good stuff. There's just so many ways for it to get out of control.
>>
>>54936600
No, wasted legendary slots
>>
>>54936600
No. They're turning Magic into Hearthstone and you people are applauding them.
>>
>>54936764
It's not even close to that though. Hearthstone is a shitty game entirely reliant on RNG and it's full of rampant powercreep of short periods of time. Those are the hallmarks of Hearthstone, not Dinosaurs, which MtG already had as a creature type anyway. HS borrowed most of its actually decent mechanics from MtG to begin with.
>>
>>54935914
actually, i just went ahead and tested skithiryx with a bunch of cheap hand disruption stuff on xmage, and it turns out it's hecking strong. i mean i doubt i'll win any multiplayer games with the deck but at least the deck now has identity, which is "kill 1 tryhard really hard"
>>
>>54936842
I will say that as much as I dislike how prevalent the RNG is, I do appreciate that they make full use of the design space that literally cannot exist in a physical game (like the card that when it dies 'destroys' all 1-mana cards in both player's decks and hands, or the one that shuffles a 'copy of your hand' into your dekc)
>>
>>54936869
>like the card that when it dies 'destroys' all 1-mana cards in both player's decks and hands
That is doable in a physical game, just make it "search both players hands and libraries for all cards with CMC 1 and send the to their owner's graveyards"

The copy of hand thing seems neat tho
>>
Yo /edhg/, I'm building a Curse\Open War deck, helmed at the moment by Mathas.
I've got a Marchesa in the 99 and I don't know if I should switch her as the commander for the card draw or I should keep Mathas for the Bounty value.
Moreover, I'm running a Bounty hunter for the killing and a Fractured Loyality for stealing.
Should I cut them if I put Mathas in the 99?
Should I include Skyline Despot even thought Marchesa is in the 99?
>>
>built a Sidisi Brood Tyrant deck one afternoon out of my leftover jank rares
>barely playable stuff in it like Bounty of the Luxa, Lord of the Void
>don't even have a Cyclonic Rift, manabase is shit, graveyard synergies are lacking
>go 3-0 anyway on EDH night with friends
I heard BUG takes skill, confirm / deny? :^)
>>
>>54936916
Well, it's not doable in a physical game because people are fallible. You might miss one, and you'd HAVE to have each player search their own, otherwise you'd get a free peek at their deck with it. And then there's the time issue of the search and the shuffle. The Hearthstone version is just "Bam, done, move on".
>>
>>54936944
BUG really is one of the easiest color combos because it pretty much does everything you need in EDH. You have ramp, you have counters, you have draw, you have killspells, and even if you don't optimize it, you have grave shenanigans. R and W are the weakest colors in EDH and are only really good as support colors, but when you take the two best primary colors and give them a good support color, you have a monster on your hands. Even when it's made of chaff, BUG is still the most threatening color combo. What did you play against?
>>
>>54936934
Mathas looks sweet. Helm the deck with him

Also run Skyline Despot because redundancy is cool and good
>>
>>54936947
>Extirpate
>>
>>54936989
Queen Marchesa, Dromoka, Yidris and Xenagos in no particular order.
>>
>>54936989
I'll disagree on W being a weak color in EDH. It's weak by itself, but it's *astounding* as a support color.
>>
>>54937015
You're not understanding what I'm saying.

I know effects like Extirpate and Memoricide exist in Magic, but they're different from the Hearthstone thing. The Magic one puts the searching on you, so if you miss a card, that's your fault. The Hearthstone one would probably NOT let you do the searching (because the intent is to just 'kill' the cards from the decks, not let you see all your opponent's cards), but having your opponent do the search creates issues if they do miss one.

And, again, resolving an Extirpate that's only finding 4 copies at most (usually) takes a minute or two. The Hearthstone one, by virtue of being digital, takes about half a second.
>>
>>54937044
If they miss one and go to play it, then you know they missed one and can call them out on it. I expect my opponent's to know what's in their decks, so they shouldn't have any trouble finding all of their cards.
>>
>>54937023
That's why I say it's really only good as a support color. It's great for removal and pillowfort, but W being your main color is terrible. Meanwhile, B, G, or U can function well as a main color for your deck just fine. R is honestly a weaker support color than W, but it's a better main color (not by a whole lot) and it has better commanders in mono-color than W does.
>>
>>54937062
>then you know they missed one and can call them out on it

And do what? In Magic, you have two options when something like this happens: you rewind to when the error happened and do it right, or you do nothing. Most likely this would be multiple turns later, so you're definitely not rewinding. If they did it intentionally, then it's Cheating, and they'd be DQed. But if it was an honest mistake, they just get to keep their card and get a Warning.
>>
>>54936989
I'd argue that Bant is a better color combo in a vacuum, but it lacks powerhouse commanders outside of Derevi.
>>
>>54937085
I think it can be good as a 'main' color too, with U or G or B providing draw (or draw and ramp, for green) while white handles the rest.

But if what you mean is that B or G or U can function basically solo while W can't? Oh fuck yeah. W is weak as shit without backup because it has fuck-all for draw.
>>
File: expropriate.png (124KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
expropriate.png
124KB, 223x311px
>tfw Spelltwining a Fact or Fiction and an Expropriate
The next three turns in a row I played were just great.
>>
File: IMG_1890.jpg (80KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1890.jpg
80KB, 312x445px
Anyone try Gaea's Touch in monogreen? I like that it can do something later in the game when Exploration becomes dead.

I get that 1 mana is better than 2, but my meta isn't cutthroat. It also gives some devotion, which is nice.

Also, don't trust the wording. Extra land drops for specific types doesn't exist so it is an activated ability.
>>
does anyone have the "which magic table should i join" comic
>>
File: 139816_200w.jpg (26KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
139816_200w.jpg
26KB, 200x285px
>>54931888
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/goblin-parade-1/
this is a pretty sweet deck, how does it play?

Also is anyone excited for any of the new cards, which ones. Im slipping this into a couple of aggro decks it seems pretty neato
>>
>>54937093
They made a mistake in searching their own deck, which they should have plenty of knowledge of. If they miss a card, it's almost certainly intentional. If you're playing a casual game and it was an honest mistake, the easy solution would be to have them just discard it as if they had however many turns ago it happened and draw a new card. In casual (like EDH), it's not a big deal and easily remedied. You do functionally the same thing regardless because that next card would be what they would've drawn had they not that had card in their library anymore.

If it's a competitive game, it's a DQ outright, mistake or not. The card that did what it did cannot be denied, because at that point it's cheating. The onus falls on the player for making a mistake and a competitive setting should reinforce this.

If they try to play the card at all, that's a DQ. They should know that that card isn't supposed to be in their deck anymore and attempting to play it would be cheating.
>>
>>54937122
Exploration also works with any lands, not just forests.
>>
>>54937122
It's extremely good. I play it in Titania though so I already run a high land count.
>>
>>54937122
I play it in Azusa, the deck where I have a critical mass of basic forests.
>>
>>54937103
Bant is a strong color combo because it gets the amazing support of W along with the great power that UG provides, but you're right in that it doesn't have many good commanders. Basically, anything UGx is great in EDH because it supports that color combo heavily.
>>
>>54937116
>people unironically voting time
shit playgroup famalam
>>
>>54937198
I know right? Only one guy voted Money because his best permanent on board was a Courser of Kruphix (which I took and milked for immense value over the next three turns)
>>
File: wood sage.jpg (34KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
wood sage.jpg
34KB, 223x310px
I need better self-milling creatures. I unironically run Wood Sage just because I need all the self-mill I can get.
>>
>>54937234
Looting is better. Run Magus of the Bazaar.
>>
>>54937234
Oh and please to not suggest Hermit Druid. Don't be a fucking Sheldon.
>>
>>54937248
Looting does not work with Sidisi Brood Tyrant, I really need cards to go from my library to the graveyard.
>>
File: cephalid vandal.jpg (70KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
cephalid vandal.jpg
70KB, 312x445px
>>54937234
>>
>>54937151
>If it's a competitive game, it's a DQ outright, mistake or not
Wrong.
>>
>>54937261
Cephalid Illusionist.
>>
>>54937274
That is some sweet sweet tech my friend. Noting it down.
>>
>>54937274
If only those were separate instances of mill for each counter...
>>
>>54937277
And it should be. I'm not saying that's the current state, but how it should be handled. Competitive players should be expected to perform at their very best. Mistakes shouldn't be tolerated.
>>
>>54937331
Yeah. When I brewed the deck, for some reason I thought Altar of the Brood could self-mill That would have been sweet with Sidisi.
>>
>>54937337
Humans are fallible. If we DQed someone every time they didn't play Perfect Magic, tournaments would be over around Round 4.

For example, a common format among Judges is "Judge's Tower", where (among other 'new' rules like having to activate abilities as soon as you possibly can) the only way to lose is to break a rule. As soon as you break -any- rule, you lose. Play Tower for an hour or two and see if you still think any mistake should be met with an instant DQ.
>>
>>54937347
At least there's Embalmer's Tools now, if you're lucky you can chain mill 1->make a zombie->tap zombie to mill 1 again for a good chunk of the library.
>>
>>54937123
I got you senpai
>>
>>54931888
Rules question! Mairsil enters the battlefield and exiles blightsteel collosus. BC is now considered "exiled with mairsil", correct? So then if mairsil is able to cage izzet chemister and uses the second ability, can you cast the blightsteel?
>>
>>54937234
Just run the cephalid breakfast combo or 4 horsemen combo >like I do
>>
>>54937372
Hadn't considered that one, I'll try it. Thanks.
>>
>>54937405
I'm trying to keep the deck fairly low-power, it already frustrated my friends with its string of victories in a very unoptimized state. I don't want to be that guy with a highly tuned BUG deck that almost never loses to anything but Rest in Peace.
>>
>>54937373
>PREPARE TO LOSE SCRUBS
gets me every time
>>
>>54937401
Linked abilities. Izzet Chemister's second ability only counts cards exiled with its first ability as cards exiled by Izzet Chemister.
>>
>>54937401
Nope.
>>
>>54937482
>>54937488
Damn. I knew the card 'shouldn't' work that way, but I was hoping for a loophole
>>
>>54937093
You call a judge and they either have to send it to the graveyard, or get a game loss depending on how nice the judge is(n't).
>>
>>54937541
It's the same thing with Bane Alley Broker.
>>
File: 810.jpg (64KB, 419x305px) Image search: [Google]
810.jpg
64KB, 419x305px
>>54929719
>>
File: Embalmed.png (838KB, 977x465px) Image search: [Google]
Embalmed.png
838KB, 977x465px
>>54937234
>>54937261
Use the zombie tokens to mill to get more zombie tokens to use to mill to get more zombie tokens to use to mill.
>>
>>54937559
Hi, judge here.

First, we're dealing with kind of a hypothetical card. Extirpate type effects in Magic have the controller of the effect doing the searching, specifically so there's no issue if they "miss" a card.

Second, "Game Loss" is not an option for a GRV. That only happens if they've accumulated multiple GRVs across the event, and that's part of the upgrade path for ALL penalties, it's not special to the GRV. The penalty for a GRV is a Warning. If the Judge believes the 'error' was intentional and done for advantage, that's Cheating, and that's a DQ. The only time you're ever getting a GL for a GRV is as an upgraded Warning.

Third, typically you only have two options for a GRV. You either rewind to when things went screwy, or you leave it alone. There are only a small number of 'partial fixes' available, and those are the only exceptions to "rewind or leave it". There IS a partial fix for "something should have changed zones, but didn't"; I think that theoretically, this hypothetical card's effect would fit in here. If discovered, we'd just have the card put in the zone where it SHOULD be and move along. That wouldn't be a 'choice', though- I can't just decide not to apply the correct fix, and I certainly can't decide "Nah, I'm just gonna issue you a Game Loss here". That's true of anything, by the way- we don't just ignore the IPG and say "Game Loss" because we're "not nice". Any judge doing that is deviating from the policies, and is violating the Judge Code of Conduct.
>>
>>54937640
What happens when I have Opalescence, Humility, Heliod and Oketra on the field?
>>
should i go to the LGS today and try to play some EDH? ive never played at and LGS before and im scared people wont like me
>>
>>54937730
Stuff.

Really it comes down to timestamps.
>>
>>54937742
If you're "Scared people won't like you", don't pick up a social hobby.
>>
>>54937234
Nyxweaver
Splinterfrieght
Aberrant Researcher
Sphinx of Uthuun
Grisly Salvage
Corpse Churn
>>
>>54937742
Probably go in with the intention of buying something so that the owner will like you, then ask around if anyone plays.
>>
File: images-13.jpg (7KB, 188x164px) Image search: [Google]
images-13.jpg
7KB, 188x164px
>>54937144
Playtesting this card in my Elves deck. It might even be better than Tooth and Nail

Don't worry, i'll run both
>>
>>54937775
I saw you fucking up that spoiler knifeear.
>>
>>54937743
Why'd you pick galvanicAutogenitor as your name?
>>
>>54937742
Perhaps bring a friend with you as some social lubricant
>>
>>54937854
Because one of my friends got really into homestuck and needled our entire group to make Pesterchum handles.
>>
File: images-26.jpg (12KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
images-26.jpg
12KB, 188x269px
>>54937784
I have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>54937863
>that Homestuck friend that tries to bring everyone into the cult
Embarrassing times that were fun 5 years ago.

>>54937866
When will this end?
>>
Question- Using Inalla to copy a Venser, it's not possible to use Inallas eminence to copy a venser, use copy venser to bounce your venser, and keep the copy- It doesnt work because theyre both ETB abilities so there will be a small period of time where venser + copy of venser are both on the field which mean legendary rule hits as SBA

Thats how it works yeah?
>>
>>54937044
By that logic, morph would be impossible in paper magic too. There are times that people could cheat with the current mechanics and the exiling cards from decks card could totally be made in paper. Other effects are digital only, for better or worse.
>>
>>54938069
Right. Her Eminence trigger will create a token Venser, and his ability will trigger, but SBAs are checked immediately before the trigger even goes on the stack.
>>
>>54938083
Except Morph is on the field. The thing with decks is that your opponent doesn't have permission to constantly look at your deck. They can see that you have a face-down thing on the field, and any time it would change zones (and also at the end of the game), you have to reveal that it actually was a creature with Morph or Megamorph as you claim.
>>
>>54937373
Anyone who has ever been in these threads ought to have this saved. It's basically required.
>>
>>54937866
You're as bad as the namefags and tripfags. The only acceptable namefag is gA, and that's only because he's a judge who knows his shit. And anyone with 4chan X or any of its copies can see your deleted post.
>>
So, does anyone have a good explanation as to why Quicksilver Elemental apparently doesn't give Mairsil unlimited activations on his caged shit? Shit's not making sense.
>>
>>54938069
You can still bounce the original back to your hand because even though copy Venser is gone, his ability is still there.
>>
>>54937862
if my magic friends were around today id just go play EDH with them. they are all either on vacation or sick :(

how do you even get people to play with you at an LGS? do you just walk around asking people to play EDH?
>>
>>54938411
People keep citing 602.5c) If an object acquires an activated ability with a restriction on its use from another object, that restriction applies only to that ability as acquired from that object. It doesn’t apply to other, identically worded abilities.

I'm not a judge, but to me that applies in cases where something has the activated ability of both a Mana Bloom and a Gemstone Array. They have identical wording except for the restriction, but "[the restriction] doesn't apply to other, identically worded abilities," so you can remove a counter with Mana Bloom's effect, and then keep removing with Gemstone Array's effect.
>>
File: 1501136202129.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501136202129.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>54938480

>He doesn't know the secret EDH handshake

Holy shit how new are you?
>>
>>54938498
>>54938411
>that would apply in cases where, for example
>>
>>54938423
Yeah, I get the trigger, I was just making sure that SBA timing meant I couldn't keep the timing by bouncing venser.

Actually, that's a thought on SBA timing- If I did an ashling table nuke / rath hidegtsu, with ahling / hidegtsu having lifelink, would the lifegain stop you from dying with the rest of the table?
>>
>>54938506
please dont bully me anon im not good at social stuff without people to be there with me ;_;
>>
File: 1502984976200.png (146KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1502984976200.png
146KB, 480x352px
>>54931178
>7 man game
>Playing Shu Yun
>Kill someone turn 4
>Kill someone turn 6
>Kill someone turn 7
All was right with the world.
Pic related, was me.
>>
>>54938423
I think the best way to play it is to have the real Venser bounce himself.

Venser etb
Put Inalla's trigger on the stack and then Venser's trigger
Venser bounces himself
Token Venser comes into play and bounces whatever else you want to bounce.
>>
>>54938498
Tabak has confirmed that the copies of Mairsil's abilities retain the once-per-turn restriction
>>
File: 1502086914443.jpg (54KB, 667x879px) Image search: [Google]
1502086914443.jpg
54KB, 667x879px
>>54938591

Just fucking talk to people, it's not that hard unless you're a turbo autist in which case no one wants to be around you anyway and you should just fuck off and die.
>>
>>54938681
Tabak is a faggot who waves his hands to change rules when something he doesn't expect comes up.
>>
>>54938559
Yes. Lifelink USED to be a trigger (which is why it USED to not be redundant in multiples), but in M10 it was changed to a static ability that makes the lifegain part of the damage itself. You'd simultaneously gain life as you deal the damage and stay alive.
>>
>>54938697
>Tabak is a faggot who waves his hands to change rules when something he doesn't expect comes up.
I'm sure you'd say you know more about the CR than the dude who fucking writes them, hey?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 312x445px
>>54938687
Wow, rude bullyposter.

>>54938681
With lifelink you survive but with the triggered ability precursor to lifelink you die.
>>
>>54937156
True, but in monogreen how often do you need to play two nonforests in a turn? You can always just play the one nonbasic first.

>>54937162
>>54937160
I'm gonna try it. Explo was surprisingly often dead in my deck. And it made me a target.
>>
>>54938794
Eh. I don't think the "can sac for mana in a pinch" is worth it costing twice as much, being dead if you happen to have like... Reliquary Tower and Maze of Ith or something as your land drops, and the fact that (while it's UNLIKELY to happen) the effect can be Stifled.
>>
>>54938708
I'm sure that the dude who writes the CR shouldn't run his faggot mouth on twitter and either point to a rule or say "we're changing things."
>>
>>54938842
So your preference, when R&D makes a new card to which the current rules do not really "apply", would be for the card to just not be legal because he'd have to "make things up" to make it work?

Or would you rather that he have sat down 20 years ago, before he ever had the job, and written a rulebook that covers every situation that could ever possibly happen in perpetuity, and for that document to then be declared unalterable?

Or maybe you're just pissy because your shitty combo doesn't work
>>
>>54938687
im just shy, plus being a girl doesnt exactly help
>>
>>54938877
No, it would be for him to say either "here is the rule," or "the rule is not yet written," and not "I know and you don't because I write the rules :^)." Maybe if you'd stop fellating WotC employees you could understand that. Besides, most of the combos will still work. Quicksilver+ Gilded Lotus+Knacksaw is still infinite, just takes more steps.
>>
>>54937419
That's adorable, you think basalt + mesmeric orb is powerful :´) thank you anon for making me feel better about my horrible combo deck.
>>
>>54938823
If someone stifles that, I'm buying that stifle off of them and framing it. That being said, I have stifled fetches and aetherflux reservoirs before.

Honestly, my playgroup is such that both cards are probably dead (which is a weird thing to say given that I run basically French vanilla creatures like Mirri). But I just want to try it.
>>
>>54938880
SALT LAKE CITY???
>>
>>54938957
So, you'd rather he just smugly say "You'll have to wait for the CR update :^)" every time a new card is spoiled, instead of letting people know right away "Yes, that works like X because we're adding/changing a rule"?
>>
>>54938794
I play Azusa as Lands.dec so after a point all I play are nonbasics.
>>
>>54938957
Please, show me no fewer than three examples of where Tabak's reasoning for a ruling or interaction was "because I said so" rather than an explanation.

And if your argument is that he didn't quote rule 1790.a.2897bc7: "Copies of Mairsil the Pretender's activated abilities can also only be activated once per turn" , then you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>54939003
He shouldn't be reinterpreting or changing rules with almost every new set or precon. That's the problem.
>>
>>54938957
They'll be a rules article things before it comes out. They do those with new product.
>>
File: IMG_1892.jpg (80KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1892.jpg
80KB, 312x445px
Anyone ever run Pox? Does it ever work?

I'm in monoblack.
>>
>>54939027
>He shouldn't be reinterpreting or changing rules with almost every new set or precon. That's the problem.

His job is literally to write the rules. Would you prefer that he just say "No, you're not allowed to make new mechanics or cards that do things the rules don't currently cover?"

Again, cite to me 3 times he "reinterpreted" or "changed" existing rules for a precon for no reason beyond "Because fuck you, that's why"
>>
File: Your opinions.gif (4MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Your opinions.gif
4MB, 720x404px
>>54938880

>i'm girl BTW :^)
>>
>>54939072
it needs some setup and/or precise timing
>>
>>54939072
It's very good in Shirei, Kalitas 2.0, and Endrik Sahr. Anything where you can use it to outvalue your opponents.
Death Cloud is superior though, but no reason you can't run both.
>>
>>54938681
Where did he say this? Genuinely curious; I don't see it on Twitter.
>>
>>54939333
Sorry, it was actually Eli the new Rules Manager, not Tabak

https://twitter.com/EliShffrn/status/897894399329222656
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 312x445px
>>54939121
Recent rule BS
1: As Foretold is broken as printed and should have been worded better or received errata. Instead he just reinterpreted a rule and he says that As Foretold functions the way it should by torturing the older rule's language.

2: Changing the cmc of split cards and token copies. As Foretold would have had some minor interaction with split cards but they took the opportunity to nerf them.

3: Quicksilver Elemental should not be affected by Mairil's restriction. If they're both in play and the Elemental targets him it should copy all of the activated abilities that he has and those abilities are written on the cards he has caged. If he caged Akki Avalanchers, for example, then it should have the once per turn restriction but the "once per turn" restriction on Mairsil is his own ability. It's not an activated ability and the actual caged activated abilities don't include the restriction so it shouldn't affect Quicksilver Elemental.
>>
>card that references ugin in the dragon precon
>no ugin card
>wizards deck relies on hasty wizard tokens
>blind obedience in vamp deck

why does wizards do stuff like this?
>>
>>54939402
>terramorphic expanse and evolving wilds in every deck except for dragons

I don't know
>>
>>54939402
Yes go on about how a white card should be in a grixis edh
>>
>>54939396
>1: As Foretold is broken as printed and should have been worded better or received errata. Instead he just reinterpreted a rule and he says that As Foretold functions the way it should by torturing the older rule's language.

What? You'll need to explain this one.

>2: Changing the cmc of split cards and token copies. As Foretold would have had some minor interaction with split cards but they took the opportunity to nerf them.

The "CMC of token copies" is not a change. That's how it's always been (at least for the 15 years I've been playing). The CMC thing for split cards makes -more- sense, though; the old system was really kludgy and not at all intuitive, compared to the new "They have one set of characteristics in all those zones, and it's just 'the characteristics of both halves together'". The old system, sometimes Boom/Bust had CMC of '2 and 6', sometimes it was 8, depending on what was asking... it was odd. This was a good change.

>3: Quicksilver Elemental should not be affected by Mairil's restriction. If they're both in play and the Elemental targets him it should copy all of the activated abilities that he has and those abilities are written on the cards he has caged. If he caged Akki Avalanchers, for example, then it should have the once per turn restriction but the "once per turn" restriction on Mairsil is his own ability. It's not an activated ability and the actual caged activated abilities don't include the restriction so it shouldn't affect Quicksilver Elemental.

The rules -as they fucking exist- are very clear about this. Mairsil's ability itself puts the 'once per turn' restriction on each of the activated abilities, rather than saying "Each of those abilities has 'Activate this ability only once each turn' ". Same result, smoother implementation.

IT seems like you're confused about what he 'changed', but mostly you're just butthurt your combo doesn't work.
>>
>>54939396
Hm? What changed without As Foretold? Based on gatherer rulings it looks like it works with the suspend shit just as usual.
>>
>>54939469
That's not what he's saying you moron

He's saying Blind Obedience really fucks up the Grixis Wizards deck, and these precons are very frequently going to be played as-is against each other, where Blind Obedience really hampers that Commander.
>>
>>54939469
im not saying white cards should be in grixis, im saying that blind obedience which is a single card basically turns off the wizards deck you dingus
>>
>>54939402
does the wizards deck have no way to bounce enchantments? Cats does, dunno about dragons.

The Ugin thing is fine though. There's been cards that reference cards that haven't come out in the same product before.
>>
>>54939484
I like the MTG rules team, but I genuinely think that (2,3) as the converted mana cost did make more sense.

I don't get what he's on with the rest though.
>>
File: 1497448497512.jpg (82KB, 1157x951px) Image search: [Google]
1497448497512.jpg
82KB, 1157x951px
>>54939469
Are you retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>54939527
It made sense to me, but I can say that based on the non-Judges I've interacted with it wasn't intuitive.
>>
>>54939486
Wizards came out and said that split cards, when casting them with As Fortold or Cascade, now can't be cast by choosing one part of the card and choosing which spell to cast, split card CMC is now the CMC of both halves. You can still hardcast either side for whatever one you want, but if you cascade into it or use As Foretold the total CMC is whatever both halves add up to.
>>
>>54939486
They didn't change how it works with cards that have no mana cost. They changed the cmc of split cards though. If As Foretold existed before that change it woud have been able to cast either side of a split card as long as it had at least as many counters as the lowest option of the split card. Now it needs to have counters equal or greater than the combined cmc of the splits.
>>
>>54939564
So you split one example of a change into two 'changes'.

Got it. You literally couldn't even come up with 3 examples.
>>
>>54939564
So he just listed the same thing twice and pretended it was two changes?
>>
>>54939579
>They didn't change how it works with cards that have no mana cost. They changed the cmc of split cards though. If As Foretold existed before that change it woud have been able to cast either side of a split card as long as it had at least as many counters as the lowest option of the split card. Now it needs to have counters equal or greater than the combined cmc of the splits.

That's wrong.
>>
>>54939579
>>54939606
Sorry, it's HALF wrong.

You can't cast Bust for 0 with As Foretold at 2, but you can absolutely cast Boom. You don't need 8 counters on As Foretold to free-cast the 2-cost half.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 312x445px
>>54939543
The other rules in the game don't make things mutually exclusive and split cards in the past had multiple cmcs. Say someone cast Void and named 1. It would discard your Wear // Tear. If they named 2 it would also discard Wear // Tear. Split cards inherently make for complex rules and I think that situation was fine. It fits with other effects in the game, like Persecute. You name a color and it discards cards that have that color, regardless of what other colors they may also be. cmc used to be the same way and that was consistent.
>>
>>54939590
>>54939604
Not that guy, but I'll step in with one. There really wasn't any reason a Bestow creature you're casting as an aura shouldn't be countered on the stack if its target died, but here we are.
>>
>>54939672
Yes, they did.

In the past.

It was horribly unintuitive, and it restricted design space for future stuff interacting poorly with it (like being able to Cascade into Boom//Bust off of Shardless Agent). So they changed it, because it was restricting design space via a really feel-bad "loophole", and because it was difficult to explain and not intuitive how it worked.

I was fine with the old system too- I liked the complexity. But I also understand why they got rid of it, because I feel like it was TOO complex.

But if your argument is "in the past", you might as well go play 1993 Format, because they constantly update the rules. You gonna get mad about no mana burn? Combat damage not using the stack? Hell, the EXISTENCE of the stack? You wanna go back to batches?
>>
>>54939672
The idea of a card having two CMCs at the same time is admitting one that doesn't come up too often.

I get that we still have a card that has three potential CMCs (because stack), but it is the least fucked with zone.

I don't like the change either. But A. it has nothing to do with As Foretold and B. It was a minor change for almost all MtG.

I say this as someone who is building Ramos with Maelstrom Nexus and like 11 split cards.
>>
>>54939716
Eh, it makes sense. Bestow was intended as a way to have creatures-as-auras without the massive blowout weakness inherent to auras. Having the thing in there that the spell just resolves as a creature is fine, and I feel it's fairly intuitive for new players.
>>
>>54939604
As Foretold itself, as printed, goes infinite with any cycling card. The ability "cycling" is "(variable cost), discard this card: draw a card". Discarding the card is dxplicitly part of the cost. As Foretold says you may cycle cards without paying their cycling cost and discarding is part of that cost. It should have had a few extra words to be completely correct, and I agree it is obvious what the card is meant to do. It clearly was never supposed to break the rules and cycle without discarding.

Instead of errata'ing the card, Tabak waved his hands and so the card works as intented even though it is inconsistently worded.
>>
>>54939716
My only issue with that ruling is that you can't kill the target and then Essence Scatter it due to the timing.

I wish it turned into a creature spell immediately when there were no valid targets.
>>
>>54939770
It should have had day 1 errata like Marath. And if they want to keep Mairsil from going infinite then give him day 1 errata, don't make up new rules. It's a stupid road to even start down.
>>
>>54939770
As Foretold, as printed, has zero interaction with a Cycling card, because Cycling is an activated ability. As Foretold, as printed, explicitly refers to you being allowed to pay 0 rather than pay the MANA COST (not 'all costs', mana cost- if you use As Foretold to cast Fling, you still have to sacrifice a creature) to CAST A SPELL. Cycling is not casting a spell.

If you're going to throw a tantrum about the "Faggot rules manager changing the rules", maybe understand the literal basics of the game first.
>>
>>54939770
>Once each turn, you may pay 0 rather than pay the mana cost for a spell you cast with converted mana cost X or less, where X is the number of time counters on As Foretold

>the mana cost
>mana cost
>mana

>spell you cast
>spell
>cast
>>
>>54939770
You're even more retarded. As Foretold doesn't interact with cycling in any capacity and never did.

Cycling is an activated ability on cards in hand. It is not casting a spell and As Foretold only affects mana cost, not additional costs.
>>
>>54939761
Yeah, but it's another example of something that was just said seemingly arbitrarily on Twitter before it was put in the actual rules.
>>
What cards should I change/add to the Vampire precon to help with card draw and mana ramp? Obviously it doesn't have the best colors for those things, so I'm looking for those cards that are the next best alternative
>>
>>54939749
It has to do with As Foretold because it was done at the release of As Foretold. They would've had synergy too. As Foretold + Beck // Call would've been a decent combo.
>>
>>54939839
That's any new rules though. I like when they make new mechanics and Bestow is definitely a new and weird mechanic.

Did y'all hate Heart Piercer Manticore too? Making a new rule to make it work better?
>>
>>54939839
Do you seriously think he just comes up with answers as he's tweeted at, and then puts them in the rules later?

They design these things, and they plan for the additions/changes to the CR as they design. R&D develops the cards, and they ask the Rules Manager to help them make sure they work, and to help the RM write out the rules for that mechanic to ensure it works as they want. They try to work within the CR rather than outright change existing stuff where they can, but they're open to changing weird corner cases or unintuitive things to open design space.

When Tabak answers questions about spoiled cards on twitter, the rules for those cards are already written. He knows how those cards will 'work' with other cards, because he helped design the rules for them. So rather than be a dick and say "Wait until the CR update :^)" he confirms that yes that works, or no that doesn't, based on the already-finalized CR update that'll be published a few weeks later.
>>
>>54939813
Fuck me I meant New Perspectives and understand the confusion now. Sorry.
>>
>>54939869
The combo being you can cast Beck for free if it has two counters? Correct.

The combo you are proposing doesn't work! Spells always only had one CMC. Cards had two, bud As Foretold doesn't care about the card's CMC, just the spell's.
>>
>>54939869
>Correlation implies causation
>>
>>54939903
You could actually fuse it and cast both halves for free if As Foreold has 2 counters.
>>
>>54939906
>people carrying umbrellas brings the rain
No, idiot, but the two things are still deeply connected.
>>
>>54939919
Completely false.

Yes, split card's weird CMC used to be used for combos with Cascade, Isochron Scepter and similar, but that's because all those cards referred to the card's CMC, not the spell's.

As Foretold never interacted with it. Ruling or no ruling.
>>
>>54939900
Okay, that makes more sense.

And still disagree. I'd say they wrote out New Perspectives like that, assuming that people would understand it only covered the mana portion, and when that was unclear, the easier 'fix' was to just scribble in a new rule (that really did nothing except 'keep things working as intended, and changing nothing') than to do Day 1 Errata.
>>
>>54939919
Remember, you put a spell on the stack first, then pay costs. You determine costs on the stack, not in hand.
>>
>>54939919
Incorrect.

You can cast Beck, but not Call, and you cannot fuse them. This is because the first step of casting the spell is to move it from your hand to the stack. By the time you're figuring out costs (where As Foretold kicks in), it'll say "Okay, this has CMC of 2, so you can cast it for free via me". It won't extend that offer for Call, or for a fused Beck//Call, because those do NOT have CMC of 2.
>>
>>54939858
Plenty of mana rocks. Keep the Signets, Sol Ring, and maybe Worn Powerstone. Then add Coldsteel Heart, Wayfarer's Bauble Commander's Sphere, Chromatic Lanturn, and Darksteel Ingot.
For draw you have plenty of options in black: Phyrexian Arena, Night's Whisper, possibly Necropotence, Ancient Craving, and Greed.
>>
>>54939994
I disagree on Coldsteel Heart. It's not an awful choice in a 2 color deck (and is frequently a GOOD choice in non-green mono decks), but coming in tapped and only making one color of mana for a 3 color deck is not great.
>>
>>54940038
I like Fellwar.

Even some monocolor decks run lands that turn it into 2 mana ingot.
>>
Considering building either Damia or Riku /tg/, as they were the decks i played on cockatrice to get into the format. Which should I build? I love both and can't decide
>>
File: 1498449956368 (2).jpg (689KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498449956368 (2).jpg
689KB, 1920x1080px
Alright guys, story time. Not really a story, but mad ramblings, as I'm still rather buttblasted from today's FNM

-be me
-playing against my friend's Karador (ex Saffi)
-playing U/b/g control, a bit above fair in CA, but all about interaction, no combos etc
-have ways for dealing with any kind of permanent, indestructible, hexproof
-run dedicated gravehate in form of leyline, relic, bojuka, cage, macabre almost exclusively due to this deck's existence
-used to run cards that search deck for cards to exile, proved ineffective with abundance of combopieces
-3/4 cards in my opponents' deck are highly volatile, can't let anything stay or it will start shitting out cards/mana indiscriminately
-chumpblockers and ramp for years
-no hurdle I can put to prevent him from comboing out, since white can remove anything and it does
-any toys I break routinely come back from the nether, often right after touching the graveyard
-tutors for any combo pieces, sometimes with shit like Congregation at Dawn
-clusterfuck boardstates, then I have to repeatedly blow up the board with some of my own stuff not to get overrun
-single target removal sucks major balls, he can sac shit in response any time and get even more value
-each turn I'm further from victory, head hurts
-only win games when he is mana screwed and scoops t4-5
-feeling dead inside
-most of the cards I'll see in my nightmares (including Karador) are actually mine, which I let him borrow to participate in some tournaments b/c I never had an inclination to try them
-I've brought this upon myself
>>
>>54940094
I like Felwar a lot myself. It's not as guaranteed for mana fixing as Coldsteel, but I like that if you need it to, it can be tapped that turn, so it could theoretically have a 'net' cost of 1 if necessary.

Plus, with the change to the 'mana outside your colors' rule, you can get things like Cavern of Souls or City of Brass in a 2-3 color deck across the table to bring Felwar 100% online
>>
so /edh/, im working on the vampire precon, but this is only my second commander deck so i have some questions:
- right now I only have 25 (26 including edgar) actual vampire creatures in the deck, should I drop some of my craddraw cards that im running? I mean, with every vampire spell that resolves i get one bonus 1/1, but still, is maybe too few?
-As it stands, 38 cards in my deck are black and cost some generic mana, is jet medallion good enough?
-and lastly, I upgraded the manabase to accomodate for R/B, but as it turns out I have a total of 10 (11 with markov) red manasymbols in the deck, which is actually less than the white that im running.
If you want the list i can post it, but I`m not using tapped out so it would be just in textform.
thanks in advance.
>>
>>54940094
>>54940038
Fellwar is probably better, but I'm fond of Coldsteel Heart since having it in your opening hand usually guarantees that you'll have all three of your colors turn 3.
Also I forgot about the BR Talisman and Coalition Relic. I think the relic is pretty pricey though.
>>
>>54940159
>Fellwar is probably better, but I'm fond of Coldsteel Heart since having it in your opening hand usually guarantees that you'll have all three of your colors turn 3.

That really depends on how badly you need that. Like, I can see Coldsteel Heart in an Animar deck that wants Animar online ASAP to 'guarantee' turn 3 better, but in an Edgar markov deck, it's a lot less important to have RWB available on turn 3.
>>
>>54940180
You'll probably want double or triple black though, which can be tough unless you grab Urborg.
>>
>>54940251
I mean, depends on the deck? And if you're frequently wanting BB or BBB on turn 3, you probably have your manabase skewed heavier on black either way.

Just, I feel like "Wanting to have XYZ on turn 3" is more common among the 3-cost 3-colors like Animar (or I guess Derevi) than anything else, because those decks KNOW that's their turn 3 play every time, and they absolutely need that card out ASAP.

Yeah, a Vampire deck is probably black heavy, but you don't KNOW you're casting a kicked Gatekeeper of Malakir on turn 3 whenever possible, so it's a bit different I feel.
>>
>>54940157
Can you put out the list, that would be a good idea
>>
>>54940419
Here it is:

//Lands
1 Bojuka Bog
1 Boros Garrison
1 Boros Guildgate
1 Canyon Slough
1 Caves of Koilos #b
1 Command Tower
1 Dragonskull Summit #e
1 Evolving Wilds
1 Foreboding Ruins #b
1 Kabira Crossroads
3 Mountain
1 Nomad Outpost
1 Opal Palace
1 Orzhov Basilica
1 Path of Ancestry
3 Plains
1 Rakdos Carnarium
1 Scoured Barrens
1 Smoldering Marsh #b
1 Stone Quarry
1 Sulfurous Springs #b
8 Swamp
1 Temple of Malice #b
1 Temple of Silence #b
1 Terramorphic Expanse
1 Wind-Scarred Crag

//Artifacts
1 Boros Signet
1 Coat of Arms #neu (e)
1 Door of Destinies
1 Heirloom Blade
1 Herald's Horn
1 Orzhov Signet
1 Rakdos Signet
1 Skullclamp
1 Sol Ring
1 Stoneforge Masterwork
1 Well of Lost Dreams
1 Worn Powerstone

//Enchantments
1 Black Market
1 Blind Obedience
1 Cathars' Crusade #neu(e)
1 Exquisite Blood #e
1 Sanguine Bond
1 Underworld Connections

//Instants
1 Anguished Unmaking #b
1 Crackling Doom
1 Go for the Throat
1 Mortify
1 Return to Dust
1 Skeletal Scrying
1 Swords to Plowshares
1 Teferi's Protection

//Sorceries
1 Blood Tribute
1 Damnable Pact #vllt raus?
1 Disrupt Decorum
1 Fell the Mighty
1 Kindred Charge
1 Kindred Dominance
1 Merciless Eviction
1 New Blood
1 Night's Whisper #b
1 Read the Bones
1 Syphon Mind
>>
>>54940419
>>54940464
cont.
//Creatures
1 Anowon, the Ruin Sage
1 Ascendant Evincar #neu (b)
1 Blood Artist
1 Blood Baron of Vizkopa
1 Bloodline Keeper #Neu (b)
1 Bloodline Necromancer
1 Bloodlord of Vaasgoth
1 Butcher of Malakir
1 Captivating Vampire
1 Cliffhaven Vampire #m?
1 Dark Impostor
1 Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief
1 Drana, Liberator of Malakir #neu(b)
1 Falkenrath Noble #vllt raus?
1 Indulgent Aristocrat #neu (b)
1 Licia, Sanguine Tribune #vllt
1 Malakir Bloodwitch
1 Mathas, Fiend Seeker
1 Olivia Voldaren #e(neu)
1 Patron of the Vein
1 Pawn of Ulamog #wahrscheinlich raus
1 Rakish Heir
1 Stromkirk Captain
1 Vampire Nighthawk
1 Yahenni, Undying Partisan #b(neu)

//Sideboard
SB: 1 Akoum Refuge #vanilla
SB: 1 Ambition's Cost #vanilla
SB: 1 Animate Dead
SB: 1 Blade of the Bloodchief #vanilla
SB: 1 Blood Crypt
SB: 1 Bloodfell Caves #vanilla
SB: 1 Bloodhusk Ritualist #vanilla raus
SB: 1 Bloodsworn Steward #vanilla
SB: 1 Boros Charm #m?
SB: 1 Cinder Barrens #vanilla
SB: 1 Commander's Sphere #b
SB: 1 Consuming Vapors #vanilla
SB: 1 Crimson Honor Guard #Vanilla
SB: 1 Curse of Disturbance #vanilla raus, yahenni rein?
SB: 1 Curse of Vitality #vanilla
SB: 1 Drana's Emissary #b
SB: 1 Edgar Markov
SB: 1 Exsanguinate
SB: 1 Gatekeeper of Malakir #b
SB: 1 Gifted Aetherborn #b
SB: 1 Jet Medallion
SB: 1 Kalastria Highborn #überhaupt?
SB: 1 Kalitas, Bloodchief of Ghet
SB: 1 Kheru Mind-Eater #vanilla raus
SB: 1 Kindred Boon #vanilla
SB: 1 Lightning Greaves #m?
SB: 1 Metallic Mimic #überhaupt?
SB: 1 Necromantic Selection #platzhalter für kindred dominance
SB: 1 Necropolis Regent #m (überhaupt?)
SB: 1 Obelisk of Urd
SB: 1 Outpost Siege #vanilla
SB: 1 Painful Truths
SB: 2 Rakdos Guildgate
SB: 1 Sangromancer #vanilla raus
SB: 1 Shared Animosity
SB: 1 Skeletal Vampire #vanilla raus
SB: 1 Stensia Masquerade
SB: 1 Terminate
SB: 1 Tithe Drinker #vanilla
SB: 1 Urborg Volcano #vanilla
SB: 1 Urza's Incubator #heralds horn (neu)
SB: 1 Vein Drinker #vanilla
SB: 1 Yahenni's Expertise
>>
>>54940464
>>54940488
T A P P E D O U T
>>
>>54940464
>>54940488
the cards in the SB were eithe rin the pre-con or were once considered to get in the deck, and please ignore my markings.
>>
>>54940506
i use an german alternative because i was already using/had an account before I started posting/reading english sites, im sorry for the inconvenience.
here`s a link to it, the ui is german but the cards should all be in english
>>
>>54940571
forgot the link, im dumb.
http://deck.tk /4knK0hy1
>>
>>54940511
Just making sure but do u have a budget or is there no limit?
>>
New Thread

>>54940682
>>54940682
>>54940682
>>54940682
>>
>>54929761
damn, I kind of want to use this guy in Sisay Paradox Engine ALL THE LEGENDS but if I'm doing Sisay Paradox it feels like I should just pull the storm win.
>>
>>54939770
My default stance of "assume anyone bitching about rules doesn't know shit about the rules" has proven useful yet again
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.