[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you guys going to the great ghost dance tonight? Daniel Howling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
So you guys going to the great ghost dance tonight?

Daniel Howling Coyote wants everyone possible to come. Starts at 10:00pm be there or die in a fiery explosion as all the volcanos in the northwest erupt
>>
>>54923771
Shit, is that tonight?
>>
>>54923837
The Great Ghost Dance was a powerful magic ritual, led by Daniel Howling Coyote, used by the NAN to cause Mts. Hood, Rainier, St. Helens, and Adams to erupt simultaneously, the magical equivalent of nuclear war. It occurred on Aug 17, 2017, at 10:32 am. After the Great Ghost Dance, the United States admitted defeat and drew up the Treaty of Denver. (SR3, And So It Came To Pass)
>>
It's a pagan ritual pushed onto the american sorta-natives by white nations so there wouldn't be any problem killing off heathens.

I'll be there by 10:15
>>
>>54923771
So are we making Native Indian based setting
Or a native Indian based Humanity inside a setting?
What are we looking for OP?
>>
>>54923977
OP isn't specific enough, I say we take the thread for ourselves and mould it in our image.
>>
>>54923977
>What are we looking for OP?

The joke is that August 17th, 2017 is a date in Shadowrun.
>>
>>54924059
oh.....
I never played it
>>
God bless the original shadowrun guys and their naive nerd racism that puts indians in the same mental category as magical elves.
>>
>>54923771

Fuck, I had plans tonight. How long is it going on till? Can I jump in after 12? I'll have my cloths in the car and everything.
>>
Anyway I'm hype to dance myself to death to stick it to the anglos. Let's get this blood volcano magic on the road!
>>
>>54923771
>can't go, stuck at camp
>>
>>54924110
How else are you going to Balkanize North America?
>>
>>54924110

Native American movements were pretty big when shadowrun was being made. Not to mention people were probably more racist to indigenous peoples back then.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.