[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a Chaos Ork be the most terrifying creature in the Warhammer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1471556857912.jpg (64KB, 831x510px) Image search: [Google]
1471556857912.jpg
64KB, 831x510px
Would a Chaos Ork be the most terrifying creature in the Warhammer 40k universe?
>Power of the warp plus the power of the psychic WAGHHH.
>Blessings/mutations from the chaos Gods plus innate Ork abilities such as being born with the knowledge of how to use guns and extreme strength.
>Will almost certainly rise through the ranks of the Orks , become a warboss, and lead a WAGHHHH.
>Nigh indestructible and even if you do kill it the spores from it's body will spawn even more chaos Orks.
I get it that they have Gork and Mork and this will probably never happen, but lets just take a moment to thank the Emperor that they don't actually exist.
>>
>>54922293
Orkinids would be stronger imo.
>>
>>54922293
They wouldn't be orky enough so less or no waaagh power and other non-chaos ork would try to kill them 'cause dat boy iz just wrong he iz
>>
>>54922293
He doesn't know how pledging themselves to Khorne is just a phase some Stormboyz go through.
>>
>>54922293
>>54922293

If we're going to play this game, you should start at Chaos-influenced 'nids
>>
File: IMG_20170817_231704.png (1MB, 1080x1533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_231704.png
1MB, 1080x1533px
>>
>>54923725
That's the original backstory of Tyranids. Malal's secret army.

Honestly Tyranid-corrupted Chaos would be worse than Chaos Tyranids.
>>
>>54922293
Orks are already Chaos-run, if you think about it. Gork and Mork are just as much Chaos Gods as any other entity of the Immaterium, and both the WAAAAUGH and Ork technology are based on the power of Ork belief and psychic force - in other words, their entire society and culture is beholden to the Warp and their interactions with it. No further intervention needed; they've fallen to Chaos without even seeing anything wrong with it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.